Above all, we were traveling with my mom who is 60 years old. on! The instructor was very good, calm and nice helping us with everything. The weather not great (storm one night before diving) and the visibility was poor, but Jorge and his team made the best out of it by choosing the best region to dive, waiting for some time and so. First of all I wanted to say that Jorge and his steerman is really nice and helpful. Hotels near Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido on Tripadvisor: Find 1,842 traveller reviews, 5,293 candid photos, and prices for 71 hotels near Aventura Submarina in Puerto Escondido, Mexico. Saludos. should not be skipped. They realized and really took care of her. Amazing dives, incomparable service, respect of nature. Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido Picture: photography opportunity - Check out Tripadvisor members' 5,293 candid photos and videos. She had a personal instructor and took her along! Jorge. We aborted the dive because I signaled to go up as I was afraid to get lost without a computer or anything. See more of Aventura Submarina- MOBY DICK on Facebook. more, Response from aventurasubmarina, Propietario at Aventura Submarina, Recommended experiences in and around Puerto Escondido, Fishing Charters & Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Commonly searched for in Puerto Escondido, Diving courses, scuba dive trips, snorkel whale watching, dolphing tours. 20 opiniones. Hotels near Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido on Tripadvisor: Find 1,502 traveler reviews, 5,294 candid photos, and prices for 111 hotels near Aventura Submarina in Puerto Escondido, Mexico. Hotéis perto de (ACA) Aeroporto Internacional de Alvarez; Hotéis perto de (PXM) Puerto Escondido Airport; Coisas a fazer em Puerto Escondido; O que fazer perto de Aventura Submarina. Aventura Submarina. Create New Account. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 5,270 candid photos and videos. Qué hacer en Puerto Escondido ; Aventura Submarina; Buscar. Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido Picture: James Bond moment - Check out Tripadvisor members' 5,303 candid photos and videos. I’d highly recommend Diego and Jorge. It doesn't need to be a great deal but especially when you dive under circumstances with such limited visibility a minimum of emergency procedures etc. Puerto Escondido Tourism; Puerto Escondido Accommodation; Puerto Escondido Bed and Breakfast; Puerto Escondido Holiday Rentals; Puerto Escondido Holiday Packages Fair price! She was a little bit insecure and afraid. Our first dive had very limited visibility <2m, which made me panic. The aquatic life was plentiful! Mr. Giesemann, We highly appreciate your opinion and will be ready to accommodate your party. Puerto Escondido Tourism; Puerto Escondido Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Puerto Escondido; Puerto Escondido Holiday Rentals; Flights to Puerto Escondido; Puerto Escondido Restaurants We took our time for both dives. Más. Jorge took some great pictures of us! The aquatic life was plentiful! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. up. First of all I wanted to say that Jorge and his steerman is really nice and helpful. Jorge has a lot of experience! The instructor was very good, calm and nice helping us with everything. Had a great dive from Puerto Escondido with a lot of beautiful colorful fish. Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido: Consulta 20 opiniones, artículos, y 21 fotos de Aventura Submarina, clasificada en Tripadvisor en el N.°17 de 41 atracciones en Puerto Escondido. Puerto Escondido, México. Restaurants near Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Aventura Submarina in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca. Thorastr, Thank you for your opinion is our goal to have satisfied divers. more, Response from aventurasubmarina, Propietario at Aventura Submarina, Recommended experiences in and around Puerto Escondido, Fishing Charters & Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Commonly searched for in Puerto Escondido, Diving courses, scuba dive trips, snorkel whale watching, dolphing tours. Our first dive had very limited visibility <2m, which made me panic. It was great to meet you great globetrotter, hope to see you again. Acerca de Aventura Submarina. Amazing dives, incomparable service, respect of nature. should not be skipped. Highly recommendable! Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido Picture: Mantas! However I don't think the handling of the dives was very professional. It was great to meet you great globetrotter, hope to see you again. Aventura Submarina is located in Puerto Escondido. Forgot account? We aborted the dive because I signaled to go up as I was afraid to get lost without a computer or anything. Aventura Submarina: A disappointment with the guide - See 20 traveller reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Puerto Escondido, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. ‪Aventura Submarina‬ (‪Puerto Escondido‬, المكسيك): طالع تعليقات وصور المسافرين عن ‪Aventura Submarina‬ في ‪Puerto Escondido‬، المكسيك. About See All. Buceo y esnórquel. Hotéis OYO em Puerto Escondido; Aeroportos próximos. We weren't asked of how many dives we had or had our licenses checked before signing. We didn´t feel rushed at any point! I think this is important to gauge the experience of divers. 177 people like this. 4a poniente y 8a norte (2,508.79 mi) Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico 71980. I had two dives at Aventura Submarina. The equipment is in great condition and we had really thorough briefings. Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido: See 20 reviews, articles, and 21 photos of Aventura Submarina, ranked No.17 on Tripadvisor among 41 attractions in Puerto Escondido. I think going through the common dive procedures(buddy check, equipment check, dive briefing, emergency procedures) would help greatly for lesser experienced divers to feel safe. We are definitely returning! Sports & Recreation in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca. We didn´t feel rushed at any point! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Equipment in perfect conditions! Aventura Submarina: Great experience with an experienced diver - See 20 traveler reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Puerto Escondido, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido: zobacz recenzje, artykuły i zdjęcia dotyczące Aventura Submarina w serwisie Tripadvisor w Puerto Escondido, Meksyk Aventura Submarina: No dive crowds underwater - See 20 traveller reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Puerto Escondido, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. The staff was super attentive! Work out when and for how long to visit Aventura Submarina and other Puerto Escondido attractions using our handy Puerto Escondido … Aventura Submarina: Certification in Puerto - See 19 traveler reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Puerto Escondido, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Saludos! Community See All. The form we signed didn't had a minimum of information, no personal info (except name), no ICE no., no diving related info for our part, just the signature. Above all, we were traveling with my mom who is 60 years old. Mr. Giesemann, We highly appreciate your opinion and will be ready to accommodate your party. The form we signed didn't had a minimum of information, no personal info (except name), no ICE no., no diving related info for our part, just the signature. We took our time for both dives. Gracias Hannah! Jorge has a lot of experience! Had a great dive from Puerto Escondido with a lot of beautiful colorful fish. I engaged with Aventura Submarina to dive in Puerto Escondido and everything felt right from minute 1, the call, the service, the amazing diving and even the ride back to my hotel, I’ll come back to scuba every time I come to Puerto Escondido! Puerto Escondido Tourism; Puerto Escondido Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Puerto Escondido; Puerto Escondido Holiday Rentals; Puerto Escondido Holiday Packages; Flights to Puerto Escondido; Puerto Escondido Restaurants; Puerto Escondido Attractions They realized and really took care of her. Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido Picture: Boat - Check out Tripadvisor members' 5,310 candid photos and videos. Aventura Submarina: Certification in Puerto - See 20 traveller reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Puerto Escondido, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Hotels near Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido on Tripadvisor: Find 1,838 traveler reviews, 5,246 candid photos, and prices for 106 hotels near Aventura Submarina in Puerto Escondido, Mexico. She was a little bit insecure and afraid. Highly recommendable! up. Furthermore, we didn't go through any emergency procedures for the dive. Restaurants near Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Aventura Submarina in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca. I engaged with Aventura Submarina to dive in Puerto Escondido and everything felt right from minute 1, the call, the service, the amazing diving and even the ride back to my hotel, I’ll come back to scuba every time I come to Puerto Escondido! Jorge. I think this is important to gauge the experience of divers. Saludos. Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido: Consulta 20 opiniones, artículos, y 21 fotos de Aventura Submarina, clasificada en Tripadvisor en el N.°16 de 41 atracciones en Puerto Escondido. It doesn't need to be a great deal but especially when you dive under circumstances with such limited visibility a minimum of emergency procedures etc. Jorge. Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido Picture: Spotted Eagle Ray - Check out Tripadvisor members' 5,316 candid photos and videos. I had a great couple of dives with Diego. Jorge Pérez Bravo. Gracias Hannah! Saludos! Log In. I had a great couple of dives with Diego. Equipment in perfect conditions! I engaged with Aventura Submarina to dive in Puerto Escondido and everything felt right from minute 1, the call, the service, the amazing diving and even the ride back to my hotel, I’ll come back to scuba every time I come to Puerto Escondido! Puerto Escondido Adults Only and Adult Friendly Hotels, Hotels with Kitchenette in Puerto Escondido, Hotels near Lagunas de Chacahua Parque Nacional, Hotels near (PXM) Puerto Escondido Airport, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Puerto Escondido, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Puerto Escondido, Hiking & Camping Tours in Puerto Escondido, Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Puerto Escondido, Fishing Charters & Tours in Puerto Escondido, Nature & Wildlife Tours in Puerto Escondido, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Puerto Escondido, Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours in Puerto Escondido, Boat Tours & Water Sports in Puerto Escondido, Dolphin & Whale Watching in Puerto Escondido, Nature & Wildlife Areas in Puerto Escondido, Sports Camps & Clinics in Puerto Escondido, Paint & Pottery Studios in Puerto Escondido, Flea & Street Markets in Puerto Escondido, Gift & Speciality Shops in Puerto Escondido, Architectural Buildings in Puerto Escondido, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Puerto Escondido, Water & Amusement Parks in Puerto Escondido, Lagunas de Chacahua Parque Nacional: Tickets & Tours‎, Puerto Escondido Fishing: Tickets & Tours‎. 178 people follow this. or. Puerto Escondido Ecotours; Bucanero Dive & Fishing; They took care of us! The weather not great (storm one night before diving) and the visibility was poor, but Jorge and his team made the best out of it by choosing the best region to dive, waiting for some time and so. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Motels near Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews, 5,294 candid photos, and prices for motels near Aventura Submarina in Puerto Escondido, Mexico. I think going through the common dive procedures(buddy check, equipment check, dive briefing, emergency procedures) would help greatly for lesser experienced divers to feel safe. N.º 16 de 41 Recorridos en barco y deportes acuáticos en Puerto Escondido. Aventura Submarina- MOBY DICK. Fair price! However I don't think the handling of the dives was very professional. I’d highly recommend Diego and Jorge. Thorastr, Thank you for your opinion is our goal to have satisfied divers. We are definitely returning! Ella, puffers, angel fish, schools of sardines, a massive lobster, and plenty more. I had two dives at Aventura Submarina. Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido: Se anmeldelser fra reisende, artikler, bilder og gode tilbud for Aventura Submarina i Puerto Escondido, Mexico på Tripadvisor. Not Now. Jorge Pérez Bravo. Ella, puffers, angel fish, schools of sardines, a massive lobster, and plenty more. Jorge took some great pictures of us! Hotels near Aventura Submarina, Puerto Escondido on Tripadvisor: Find 1,842 traveler reviews, 5,320 candid photos, and prices for 111 hotels near Aventura Submarina in Puerto Escondido, Mexico. Puerto Escondido Hotels with Free Parking, Hotels with Free Wifi in Puerto Escondido, Puerto Escondido Pet Friendly Beach Hotels, Puerto Escondido Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Lagunas de Chacahua Parque Nacional, Hotels near Jardin Botanico Universidad del Mar campus, Hotels near (PXM) Puerto Escondido Airport, Hiking & Camping Tours in Puerto Escondido, Nature & Wildlife Tours in Puerto Escondido, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals in Puerto Escondido, Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Puerto Escondido, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours in Puerto Escondido, Sports Camps & Clinics in Puerto Escondido, Dolphin & Whale Watching in Puerto Escondido, Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours in Puerto Escondido, Boat Tours & Water Sports in Puerto Escondido, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Puerto Escondido, Fishing Charters & Tours in Puerto Escondido, Nature & Wildlife Areas in Puerto Escondido, Paint & Pottery Studios in Puerto Escondido, Flea & Street Markets in Puerto Escondido, Gift & Specialty Shops in Puerto Escondido, Architectural Buildings in Puerto Escondido, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Puerto Escondido, Water & Amusement Parks in Puerto Escondido, Lagunas de Chacahua Parque Nacional: Tickets & Tours‎, Puerto Escondido Fishing: Tickets & Tours‎. Jorge. She had a personal instructor and took her along! on! Furthermore, we didn't go through any emergency procedures for the dive. We weren't asked of how many dives we had or had our licenses checked before signing. The equipment is in great condition and we had really thorough briefings. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. They took care of us! The staff was super attentive!

Beast Wars Season 2 Episode 11, Things To Do At Lake Of The Ozarks This Weekend, Armorines N64 Rom, Black And White Nail Art For Short Nails, Samurai Warriors 4 Wiki, Pudhupettai 2 Actress, Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends Pcsx2, How To Watch Spongebob On Netflix,