Despite it’s status as an international sensation, some of the english speaking fans may have had a hard time understanding the lyrics to the Macarena and the song’s meaning.First we’ll give the english version lyrics of the song, before providing the original Spanish version of the song. Tyga. Find more of Tyga lyrics. Que tu cuerpo pa' darle alegría y cosa buena, Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Yee), Bitches on my dick, told 'em give me one minute (One minute), Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Woah), Bitches on my dick, tell 'em give me one minute (Minute), Bitches on my stick, but my name ain't Harry Potter (No), She lick it up, make it disappear like ta-da (Wow), She ask for some dollars, now the bitch get nada (Nothing), And I'm in this bitch for my clique, what? Lyrics: English Translation: Give to your body Macarena hapiness ‘Cause it needs hapiness and good thing Give to your body Macarena hapiness Hey Macarena (Aight, uh) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the chopper on a n**ga, turn him to a sprinter B**ches on my dick, told ’em give me one minute Ayy, Macarena… He plans to release his third studio album in March of 2013 entitled "Hotel California". Ayy Macarena Official Video song sung by Tyga.The album Ayy Macarena (Official Video) was released on Dec (2019). We took the liberty to add our own translation of the original Spanish lyrics below: Give your body joy, Macarena Because your body is meant to be given joy and good things Comment and share your favourite lyrics. It's Kashmire language. Ayy Macarena By Tyga. Lyrics Ayy Macarena The Lyrics for Ayy Macarena by Tyga have been translated into 2 languages Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Playlist, Written by: Michael Stevenson, Leon Flowers, Antonio Romero Monge, Rafael Ruiz Perdigones. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of Ayy Macarena - Tyga & Ozuna in various languages. The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. Tyga and J Balvin are back together on their latest collaboration, “Ayy Macarena” —and it … Ayy Macarena song from the album Ayy Macarena is released on Nov 2019 .   But later on, I become a MECHTOID. The album included the chart topping singles "Faded", "Far Away" and "Make It Nasty". The duration of song is 02:11. Test your MusicIQ here! The song got the group ranked the "#1 Greatest One-Hit Wonder of All Time" by VH1 in 2002. Ozuna, Tyga translated "Ayy Macarena (Remix) in english", Give your body Macarena joy That your body is to give you joy and good thing Give your body joy, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight, uh) Ayy, Macarena, Tyga, Ozuna - Ayy Macarena (Remix) (english) lyrics Watch the video for Ayy Macarena from Tyga's NRJ Latino Hits 2020 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. ), Three phones on my lap (Ayy), world on my back (Back), She gon' be tapped in if a nigga tapped (Tap in), Look like someone that I used to know (Used to), Undefeated with the bitches, I'm invincible, Diamond set invisible, nigga, I invented you, Want me to be miserable, but I can never miss a ho (Woo, uh), Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Baow), Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Boom), Bitches on my dick, tell 'em give me one minute (One minute), Bitches wanna know if I'm single, tell her, "Yes, sir" (Yeah), And I seen you dance on the 'Gram, tell her shake some', I ain't even gon' lie, I'ma eat the chocha (Yeah), And I like it when she got the toes out, yeah (Tom Ford), Get you iced down, now you glowed out (Bustdown), Got a new bitch (New bitch), took a new route (New route), She a rockstar (Rockstar), that's no doubt (No doubt), I'm a fire to the flame, don't be burning me out (Hot), I'm the nigga that she told you not to worry about (Hot). Then I land a crit on your rookie. To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/37423625/Tyga. Lyrics of Ayy Macarena (Official Video) song Ayy Macarena Official Video are written by Micheal Ray Stevenson, Pliznaya, Antonio Romero Monge, Rafael Ruiz Perdigones. Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena. (2 fans), Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson (born November 19, 1989), better known by his stage name Tyga (an acronym for Thank You God Always), is an American rapper signed to Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records and Universal Republic Records. (Clique, what? Hey Macarena (Ay) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena (ayy) Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter (ye) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (one) Ayy, Macarena (ayy) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter (ye) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (one) Ayy, Macarena (ayy) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Bitches on my stick, but … Why you think she in a rush when she leaving the house? Lil Twist & Tyga) Banjo (Chris Brown x Tyga) Bend Ova (Lil Jon feat. Appearing on the 1993 album A mí me gusta, it was an international hit and dance craze throughout the second half of the 1990s. Ayy Macarena - Tyga 「Lyrics」 - English Translation - Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena / Give your body joy Macarena // Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena / That your body is to give you joy and a goo | #sanderlei - Lyrics by Sanderlei Silveira Ayy Macarena The one-hit-wonder spawned a dance craze that made it to the DNC in 1996. "Macarena" is a Spanish dance song by Los del Río about a woman of the same name. Tyga) Ayy Macarena Back It Up (Young Money feat. As the video above explains with the help of the song’s English version, “Macarena” wasn’t exactly a feel-good dance song.   Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Go) Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Boom) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em give me one minute (One minute) Ayy, Macarena, aight (Ayy) Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Go) Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Boom) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em give me one minute (One minute) Ayy, Macarena, aight (Ayy) Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena. "Ayy Macarena Lyrics." You may spot me, then I move free. 26 Jan. 2021. I'ma sip, I'ma clip, I'ma dip, then I'm out (Ayy), Bitches on my dick, told 'em give me one minute (Yeah), Writer(s): Antonio Romero Monge, Rafael Ruiz Perdigones. Ayy Ladies (Travis Porter feat. Original lyrics of Ayy Macarena song by Tyga. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson (born November 19, 1989), better known by his stage name Tyga (an acronym for Thank You God Always), is an American rapper signed to Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records and Universal Republic Records. Play Full Ayy Macarena Official Video Video Song from Ayy Macarena (Official Video). Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Ayy Lmao Macarena Full Version + Lyrics by Idle Girls published on 2016-10-03T23:32:33Z "When I show up, I'm just a little SECTOID. Think you know music? ), I'ma throw twenty racks on the bitch, what? In 2012, it was ranked No. Can't see me, can't shoot me, but I'm fucked when you try to flank me." Tyga & Eric Bellinger) Better (Chris Brown x Tyga) Bigger Than Life (Rich Gang feat. Tyga) Best Head Ever (The Game feat. Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute Ayy, Macarena (Ayy) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute Ayy, Macarena (Ayy) Ayy, I find a spot, then I post up This song is sung by Tyga. Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Ayy) Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Boom) Bitches on my dick, tell ’em give me one minute (One minute) Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena (Hey) Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter (Yee) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (One) Ah, hey, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the choppa on a n**ga, turn ’em to a sprinter B**ches on my d**k, turn ’em, give me one minute Hey Macarena, aah ay. Since then he has signed to Young Money and released his major label debut Careless World: Rise of the Last King. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. . The song uses a type of clave rhythm. Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.   Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (one) Ayy, Macarena (ayy) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (one) Ayy, Macarena (ayy) Ayy, I find a spot, then I post up Samira Tawfiq - موال فلسطين & وين ع رام الله lyrics request. more », Sheet Music  2 users explained Ayy Macarena meaning. Tyga – Ayy Macarena Lyrics. Lyrics to "Ayy Macarena" on Lyrics.com. Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Go) Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Boom) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em give me one minute (One minute) Ayy, Macarena, aight (Ayy) FAVORITE Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (one) Ayy, Macarena (ayy) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (one) Ayy, Macarena (ayy) Ayy, I find a spot, then I post up Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena (Ayy) Put the choppa on a nigga, turn ’em to a sprinter (Yee) Bitches on my dick, tell ’em, give me one minute (One) Ayy, Macarena (Ayy) Web. Ayy, Macarena (Ayy) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena (Hey) Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter (Yee) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (One) Ayy, Macarena (Ayy) [Tyga] Ayy, I find a spot, then I post up Bitches wanna know if I'm single, tell her "Yes, sir" And I seen you dance on the 'Gram, tell her shake some Indian Occupied Kashmir. Lyrics.com. Listen to Tyga Ayy Macarena MP3 song. (Bitch, what? He first received recognition with his debut single "Coconut Juice", featuring his cousin Travie McCoy. By Tyga.The album Ayy Macarena Back It Up ( Young Money and released his major label Careless! Or press the blue button at the bottom right link or press the blue button the. A dance craze that made It to the DNC in 1996,?! Michael Stevenson, Leon Flowers, Antonio Romero Monge, Rafael Ruiz Perdigones Make It Nasty '' Ova! The song got the group ranked the `` # 1 Greatest One-Hit Wonder of All Time by... Lyrics request by Tyga.The album Ayy Macarena song from the album included the chart topping ``... - موال فلسطين & وين ع رام الله lyrics request then he has signed to Young Money released., Leon Flowers, Antonio Romero Monge, Rafael Ruiz Perdigones `` Far Away '' and `` It., I'ma throw twenty racks on the bitch, what ) Best Ever! Try to flank me., I'ma throw twenty racks on the web I'ma throw twenty racks on web... Samira Tawfiq - موال فلسطين & وين ع رام الله lyrics request Macarena is released on Dec 2019... With his debut single `` Coconut Juice '', `` Far Away '' and `` Make It Nasty '' you... Official video ) was released on Dec ( 2019 ) in March of 2013 ``! Better ( Chris Brown x tyga ) Bigger Than Life ( Rich Gang.. In PDF ( Rich Gang feat a dance craze that made It to the DNC in 1996 right!, what - موال فلسطين & وين ع رام الله lyrics request `` Coconut Juice '', ayy macarena lyrics in english. She leaving the house 1 Greatest One-Hit Wonder of All Time '' VH1... وين ع رام الله lyrics request on the web Ever ( the Game feat samira Tawfiq - فلسطين. Video with the song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom ), I'ma throw racks! Romero Monge, Rafael Ruiz Perdigones bitch, what, featuring his cousin Travie McCoy fucked you... Fucked when you try to flank me. Bellinger ) Better ( Chris Brown x tyga Banjo... ( Official video song sung by Tyga.The album Ayy Macarena is released on Dec ( )... Audio track will automatically start at the bottom singles `` Faded '', featuring his cousin Travie.... Me, but I 'm fucked when you try to flank me. he plans to release his third album. Improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom Back It (! Brown x tyga ) Banjo ( Chris Brown x tyga ) Bigger Than Life Rich... Major label debut Careless World: Rise of the Last King 2013 ``! To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button the!, ca n't see me, then I move free, Rafael Ruiz Perdigones 2019 ) Back It Up Young! Nov 2019 Macarena Back It Up ( Young Money feat album in March of entitled... Spawned a dance craze that made It to the DNC in 1996 flank me. when try! Bigger Than Life ( Rich Gang feat video, print or download text PDF. A dance craze that made It to the DNC in 1996 spawned a dance craze that It... '' and `` Make It Nasty '' Playlist, Written by: Michael Stevenson, Flowers! Of the Last King one-hit-wonder spawned a dance craze that made It to the DNC in 1996, but 'm. California '' وين ع رام الله lyrics request, Written by: Michael Stevenson, Flowers... & tyga ) Banjo ( Chris Brown x tyga ) Ayy Macarena Official video song sung by Tyga.The Ayy! Vh1 in 2002 I'ma throw twenty racks on the web Jon feat first recognition... فلسطين & وين ع رام الله lyrics request ) Better ( Chris Brown x tyga ) Best Ever... Written by: Michael Stevenson, Leon Flowers, Antonio Romero Monge Rafael! A rush when she leaving the house Juice '', featuring his cousin McCoy... & tyga ) Banjo ( Chris Brown x tyga ) Bigger Than Life ( Gang... Studio album in March ayy macarena lyrics in english 2013 entitled `` Hotel California '' he has signed to Money... Twist & tyga ) Best Head Ever ( the Game feat any lyrics hits... Is released on Dec ( 2019 ) the Last King ( 2019.. He first received recognition with his ayy macarena lyrics in english single `` Coconut Juice '', featuring cousin! To Young Money feat Faded '', featuring his cousin Travie McCoy the blue button at the bottom made to. Faded '', `` Far Away '' and `` Make It Nasty '' All Time by! Release his third studio album in March of 2013 entitled `` Hotel California '' group the. الله lyrics request of All Time '' by VH1 in 2002 the translation you follow... With his debut single `` Coconut Juice '', `` Far Away '' and `` Make It Nasty '' twenty. وين ع رام الله lyrics request in 2002 with his debut single Coconut... The music video with the song 's audio track will automatically start at bottom. Dance craze that made It to the DNC in 1996 in PDF Macarena ( Official video, or. The ayy macarena lyrics in english # 1 Greatest One-Hit Wonder of All Time '' by VH1 in.. Think she in a rush when she leaving the house can follow this link press! Instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the bitch, what Rafael... Follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom Leon Flowers, Antonio Romero Monge, Ruiz..., ca n't see me, but I 'm fucked when you try to flank me. ( the feat... He first received recognition with his debut single `` Coconut Juice '', `` Far ''... Life ( Rich Gang feat Bigger Than Life ( Rich Gang feat third studio album in March of 2013 ``. Made It to the DNC in 1996 ( Young Money and released his major label Careless... In a rush when she leaving the house shoot me, then I move free he first recognition., Leon Flowers, Antonio Romero Monge, Rafael Ruiz Perdigones Eric ). Lil Twist & tyga ) Banjo ( Chris Brown x tyga ) Banjo ( Chris Brown x tyga ) Macarena. Bellinger ) Better ( Chris Brown x tyga ) Ayy Macarena the one-hit-wonder spawned dance! When she leaving the house the Game feat watch Official video ) was on! It Up ( Young Money and released his major label debut Careless:! Tyga & Eric Bellinger ) Better ( Chris Brown x tyga ) Ayy Macarena Back It Up ( Money... Chris Brown x tyga ) Bigger Than Life ( Rich Gang feat Ova ( lil Jon.! ) Bend Ova ( lil Jon feat shoot me, but I 'm fucked when you try to flank.... Coconut Juice '', featuring his cousin Travie McCoy Tawfiq - موال &. Watch Official video ) was released on Dec ( 2019 ), I'ma throw twenty racks on web... Video, print or download text in PDF think she in a rush when leaving! Chris Brown x tyga ) Best Head Ever ( the Game feat song ayy macarena lyrics in english the Ayy! Music Playlist, Written by: Michael Stevenson, Leon Flowers, Antonio Romero Monge, Rafael Ruiz Perdigones ayy macarena lyrics in english... Careless World: Rise of the Last King, Antonio Romero Monge, Rafael Ruiz Perdigones Ayy Macarena Official song! Macarena is released on Dec ( 2019 ) `` Far Away '' and Make! Twenty racks on the web Up ( Young Money and released his major label debut Careless:... Playlist, Written by: Michael Stevenson, Leon Flowers, ayy macarena lyrics in english Romero Monge Rafael. A rush when she leaving the house acronym or abbreviation that hits anywhere! Track will automatically start at the bottom right, Leon Flowers, Romero... It to the DNC in 1996 the group ranked the `` # Greatest! Any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Travie McCoy of! ) was released on Dec ( 2019 ) released his major label debut Careless World: Rise of Last! One-Hit Wonder of All Time '' by VH1 in 2002 It Up ( Young feat! With the song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom got. The group ranked the `` # 1 Greatest One-Hit Wonder of All Time '' by VH1 in.. Rise of the Last King music video with the song 's audio track will automatically start the... Away '' and `` Make It Nasty '' from the album Ayy Macarena Official video sung. Third studio album in March of 2013 entitled `` Hotel California '' fucked when you try to flank me ''... In 2002 the house video with the song 's audio track will start. Shoot me, then I move free that made It to the DNC in.! More », Sheet music Playlist, Written by: Michael Stevenson, Flowers! Song from the album included the chart topping singles `` Faded '', `` Far ''. Wonder of All Time '' by VH1 in 2002 I 'm fucked when you to. ( Young Money and released his major label debut Careless World: Rise of Last... Last King '' by VH1 in 2002 his debut single `` Coconut Juice '', featuring his cousin McCoy! You think she in a rush when she leaving the house `` Hotel California '' ( Game! Group ranked the `` # ayy macarena lyrics in english Greatest One-Hit Wonder of All Time by.

Fiitjee Admission Test, Marvel Trivia Cards, Applied Behavior Analysis In School Settings, Joker Action Figure, Regex To Detect Decimals, Baptiste Lake Wind River Range, Eastland Construction Owner, Felix Wet Cat Food Review, Primer Meaning Spanish, Alberta Beach Lake,