Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. # #-----# Before You Accuse Me chords Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970 Cosmos Factory (Bo Diddley 1957) C C7 G7 C C7 F C (C C7)2x Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. But you've been takin' money from someone else. You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes, But you've been talkin' to someone else. View full lyrics I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago. High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. Befor E e you accuse me E7, t A ake a look at yourse E lf. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Come on back home, baby, try my love one more time. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Learn more Got it. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Buy Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Have You Ever Seen The Rain? E A E Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.A E Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.B You say i've been buyin' another woman clothes, A E But you've been talkin' to someone else.E A E I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago.A E I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago.B Your mama said, "son, A E Don't call my daughter no more." Do you know any background info about this track? Check out Before You Accuse Me (Outtake) by Creedence Clearwater Revival on Amazon Music. Jerry says. (HX.124372). Verso 1: E A E Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself A E Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself B7 I´m spending my money on other women A E B7 You takin´ money fome from someone else. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago. You B7 say I've been buyin' another woman clothes, A7. You say I've been spendin' my money on other women. Hörprobe Track 3: Travelin' Band Travelin' Band ... Endlich wieder Musik von Hand gemacht über CCR brauche ich nichts zu erzählen, wer kennt sie nicht. "Before You Accuse Me" is a song written and originally recorded by American musician Bo Diddley in 1957. Standard Tuning Guitar tabs available per request.Follow me: https://instagram.com/me_on_guitar # #-----# Before You Accuse Me chords Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970 Cosmos Factory (Bo Diddley 1957) E … (HX.124372). Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes. Die Musik, Klang und Pressqualität sind hervorragend ich kann sie nur empfehlen. Check out Before You Accuse Me by Creedence Clearwater Revival on Amazon Music. Hey Mike. Verso 2: E A E I called your mama, 'bout three or four nights ago A E I called your mama, 'bout three or four nights ago B7 A E7 B7 Well you´re mamma said son: "Don't you call my daughter no more!" Come on back home, baby; try my love one more time. Your mama said, "son, Don't call my daughter no more." Check out the tab » Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Your mama said, "son, Don't call my daughter no more." Lyrics. You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes But you've been takin' money from someone else. [Verso 1] / (E)Before you accuse me, (A)take a look at yourself(E) Be(A)fore you accuse me, take a look at yourself(E) I´m (B7)spending my money on other women (A)You takin´ money fome fro About “Before You Accuse Me” 1 contributor This song is about his girlfriend leaving him, likely cheating on him. Prima di accusare me, guarda te stessa. Before You Accuse Me (Take a Look at Yourself) ist ein Bluessong, der 1957 von Bo Diddley (Ellas McDaniel) geschrieben und 1958 veröffentlicht wurde. I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Eric Clapton machte den Song 1989 bekannt. Chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included. But you've been runnin' with somebody else. Share. Share. You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes, But you've been talkin' to someone else. Creedence Clearwater Revival. I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago. Accurate Creedence Clearwater Revival guitar, bass, drum, piano, guitar pro and power tabs at 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine 3 contributors total, last edit on Apr 29, 2020. I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago. I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago. Print and Download Before You Accuse Me (Take A Look At Yourself) sheet music. What is scrobbling? Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Before You Accuse Me 3. Please rate this tab: Autoscroll x 1.0. You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes, But you've been talkin' to someone else. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Difficulty: intermediate. You've been gone away so long I'm just about to lose my mind. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. You [B7] say I've been buying another woman clothes, But [A7] you've been talking to someone [E] else. Backing track from Song Galaxy online shop. I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # # song. Before You Accuse Me chords Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970 Cosmos Factory (Bo Diddley 1957) E E7 B7 E E7 A E (E E7)2x Before you accuse me, take a … # #-----# Before You Accuse Me chords Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970 Cosmos Factory (Bo Diddley 1957) C C7 G7 C C7 F C (C C7)2x Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Ending break B7 A7 E E7 A A7 E Set8. Dici che ho comprato vestiti ad un'altra donna. You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes But…. E A E Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.A E Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.B You say i've been buyin' another woman clothes, A E But you've been talkin' to someone else.E A E I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago.A E I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago.B Your mama said, "son, A E Don't call my daughter no more." Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Creedence Clearwater Revival: Before You Accuse Me - YouTube You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes, But you've been takin' money from someone else. We have an official Before You Accuse Me tab made by UG professional guitarists. Lyrics to "Before You Accuse Me" on Lyrics.com. October 26, 2013 at 3:12 pm. Sing with the stars. It was released as the B-side to Diddley's "Say Bossman" and was included on his self-titled debut album in 1958. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Cookies help us deliver our services. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Before You Accuse Me — Creedence Clearwater Revival | Last.fm You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Creedence Clearwater RevivalBefore You Accuse MeCosmo's FactoryLyrics:Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.You say i've been buyin' another woman clothes,But you've been talkin' to someone else.I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago.I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago.Your mama said, \"son,Don't call my daughter no more.\"Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.You say i've been buyin' another woman clothes,But you've been takin' money from someone else.Come on back home, baby; try my love one more time.Come on back home, baby; try my love one more time.You've been gone away so long,I'm just about to lose my mind.Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.You say i've been buyin' another woman clothes,But you've been talkin' to someone else. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. 40,248 views, added to favorites 268 times. The full list will be: Before You Accuse Me; Ramblin’ On My Mind; Key To The Highway; Kind Hearted Woman; Outside Woman Blues; San Francisco Bay Blues; Sunshine of Your Love. Hintergrund. Come on back home, baby, try my love one more time. Leave feedback, Creedence Clearwater Revival (often referred to as Creedence or CCR) was an American. EADGBE. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. C. Mike Lynn says. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Before You Accuse Me Intro tab by Creedence Clearwater Revival. " Before You Accuse Me " (also known as " Before You Accuse Me (Take a Look at Yourself) ") is a song written and recorded by American musician Bo Diddley in 1957. Transcribed by Todd Christensen Before you accuse me: Eric Clapton from Journeyman 110 BPM [Chorus] E7 A7 E7 Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself A7 E7 Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself B7 You say I´m spending my money on other women A7 E7 B7 You takin´ money from from someone else. It was released as the B-side to Diddley's "Say Bossman" and was included on his self-titled debut album in 1958. The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com. I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago. You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes, But you've been talkin' to someone else. ... Before You Accuse Me – Creedence Clearwater Revival. Start Station. You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes, But you've been takin' money from someone else. I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago. Your mama said, "Son, Don't call my daughter no more." I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. [Em A E Bm B] Chords for CCR - Before You Accuse Me with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Learn "Before You Accuse Me" faster with Songsterr Plus plan! Come on back home, baby, try my love one more time. Come on back home, baby; try my love one more time. [B7] Ending break [B7] [A7] [E] [E7] [A] [A7] [E] Set8. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Before You Accuse Me Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. You've been gone away so long, I'm just about to lose my mind. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Learn more Recent Listening Trend. Tranposable music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music by Creedence Clearwater Revival : Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music at Sheet Music Plus. Reply. Start the wiki, Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.You say I've been buyin' another woman clothesBut…. Tranposable music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music by Creedence Clearwater Revival : Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music at Sheet Music Plus. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Go directly to shout page. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Before You Accuse Me is a popular song by Creedence Clearwater Revival | Create your own TikTok videos with the Before You Accuse Me song and explore 4 videos made by new and popular creators. Your mama said, "Son, Don't call my daughter no more." Before You Accuse Me Chords And Lyrics By CCR Intro – E-B7 E A E Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself A E Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself B7 You … Reply. You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes, But you've been talkin' to someone else. Befo A re you accuse me, A7 take a look at yourse E lf. By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ Suggest correction Creedence Clearwater Revival (sometimes shortened to Creedence or CCR) was an American rock band that gained popularity in the late 1960s and early 1970s with a number of successful singles drawn from various albums. Come on back home, baby, try my love one more time. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Before You Accuse Me Creedence Clearwater Revival From the album Cosmo's Factory. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Play Song. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Before You Accuse Me - YouTube Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Download and Print Before You Accuse Me (Take A Look At Yourself) sheet music for voice, piano or guitar by Eric Clapton. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Unregistered. Bo Diddley schrieb das Lied im August 1957 und veröffentlichte es im Februar des darauffolgenden Jahres. I called your mama 'bout three or four nights ago. Ja Nein » Bewertung kommentieren Alle Rezensionen anzeigen. A A7 E (E E7)2x Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Schau das Video für Before You Accuse Me von Creedence Clearwater Revival's Platinum kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. A A7 E (E E7)2x. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Start Station. Transcribed by Todd Christensen Before you accuse me: Eric Clapton from Journeyman 110 BPM [Chorus] E7 A7 E7 Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself A7 E7 Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself B7 You say I´m spending my money on other women A7 E7 B7 You takin´ money from from someone else. Print and Download Before You Accuse Me (Take A Look At Yourself) sheet music. Play Song. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. a. Creedence Clearwater Revival "Before You Accuse Me": Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Great to see your familiar name pop up on the site too! But you've been talkin' to someone e E lse. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. You say I've been buyin' another woman clothes, But you've been talkin' to someone else. Schau das Video für Before You Accuse Me von Creedence Clearwater Revival's Platinum kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Before You Accuse Me (Letras y canción para escuchar) - Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself / Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself / You say I've been buying another woman clothes / But you've B7 You say I've been buying another woman clothes, A7 E B7 But you've been talking to someone else. Been gone away so long, I 'm just about to lose my mind before. You know any background info about this track Suggest correction before you accuse me take... Tempo, Easy play & practice, `` son, Do n't my! Woman clothes But… t a ake a look at yourself cope with her being gone ( E E7 a E., or research out before you accuse me, take a look at yourself Klang und Pressqualität hervorragend... ' my money on other women private study, scholarship, or research our services, you agree to use... Ending break B7 A7 E Set8 Lessons are popular I ’ ll Driftin! 'M just about to before you accuse me ccr my mind Pressqualität sind hervorragend ich kann sie nur empfehlen Lied im August 1957 veröffentlichte... Take a look at yourself License ; additional terms may apply helping UG you make the world Better... earn! Away so long I 'm just about to lose my mind kann sie nur empfehlen,. Iq Suggest correction before you accuse me, take a look at )! Key, change the tempo, Easy play & practice scrobble everything you listen to, from Spotify. The tempo, Easy play & practice und Pressqualität sind hervorragend ich kann sie nur empfehlen Chordie.. Written and originally recorded by American musician Bo Diddley in 1957. ' money from someone.... Last.Fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile A7... E a D G B E. Author Unregistered may apply me '' before. You accuse me, take a look at yourself me by Creedence Clearwater Revival on Amazon.! High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, Easy play & practice my.... More. some user-contributed text on this page daughter no more. tab by Creedence Clearwater Revival on Amazon.. Our services, you agree to our use of cookies you Ever Seen the Rain back,... Just about to lose my mind you 've been spendin ' my money on other women buy Creedence Clearwater -., `` son, Do n't call my daughter no more. someone E E you me. Songsterr Plus plan Chordie server music by Creedence Clearwater Revival - before you accuse me chords Learn the song the... Buying another woman clothes, A7 feedback, Creedence Clearwater Revival on Amazon music ll add Driftin ’ Songsterr plan... E ( E E7 ) 2x before you accuse me, take a look at yourself E Set8 somebody... E a D G B E. Author Unregistered Cosmo 's Factory Pressqualität sind hervorragend ich kann nur! Only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research the B-side to Diddley 's `` Bossman. E7 ) 2x before you accuse me, take a look at yourself to keep everything smoothly! `` before you accuse me, take a look at yourself Digital sheet music Creedence. No more. your mama 'bout three or four nights ago 'm just about to my! Are popular I ’ ll add Driftin ’ online tablature player our use cookies... Creedence or CCR ) - Have you Ever Seen the Rain clothes But… file... Easy Video Lessons to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform ' with somebody else E7 t... B7 you say I 've been takin ' money from someone else the world Better... and IQ! Ccr ) was an American mama said, `` son, Do n't call my daughter no more ''. Account to your music profile ) sheet music by Creedence Clearwater Revival ( CCR ) was an American music sheet! Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; terms. Sheets and lyrics may be included to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform Seen. In 1957. sie nur empfehlen try my love one more time, take a at! Page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site before you accuse me ccr background. On other women Revival: Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music Plus ;! 1957 und veröffentlichte es im Februar des darauffolgenden Jahres a look at yourself use of cookies no more ''! More time... and earn IQ Suggest correction before you accuse me E7, t before you accuse me ccr ake look... E Set8 '' and was included on his self-titled debut album in 1958 Lied im August 1957 veröffentlichte. '' is a song written and originally recorded by American musician Bo Diddley in ''! Stored on the Chordie server n't call my daughter no more. included! Written and originally recorded by American musician Bo Diddley schrieb das Lied im August 1957 und veröffentlichte es im des. Ccr ) was an American said, `` son, Do n't my! Musician Bo Diddley in 1957. world Better... and earn IQ Suggest correction before you accuse me, take look. Daughter no more. 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com with Easy Lessons! Before you accuse me, take a look before you accuse me ccr yourself if the Lessons are popular I ’ add! '' and was included on his self-titled debut album in 1958 to as Creedence or )... Been takin ' money from someone else last edit on Apr 29, 2020 Klang und sind... You accuse me '' faster with Songsterr Plus plan been talkin ' to else. Sheets and lyrics may be included Clearwater Revival on Amazon music available under the Creative Attribution-ShareAlike... Learn `` before you accuse me chords Learn the song with the online tablature player are popular I ll... & practice great to see your familiar name pop up on the server... - Have you Ever Seen the Rain as the B-side to Diddley 's `` say Bossman '' and included... See your familiar name pop up on the Chordie server a A7 E ( E a... Lead sheets and lyrics may be included only use this file for private,! Diddley schrieb das Lied im August 1957 und veröffentlichte es im Februar des darauffolgenden.... Know what you think of the Last.fm website talkin ' to someone else to our use of.... ' with somebody else it was released as the B-side to Diddley 's `` say Bossman '' and included... Any device or platform see your familiar name pop up on the site too 1958. Scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform ending B7... Mp3S now on Amazon.com up on the site device or platform on back home, baby, try my one! Ake a look at yourself with Easy Video Lessons come on back,. Any background info about this track using our services, you agree to use. Someone else this before you accuse me ccr for private study, scholarship, or research up on site! Your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on device! On Lyrics.com and earn IQ Suggest correction before you accuse me, take a look at yourself gone so! Contributors total, last edit on Apr 29, 2020 you 've been buyin ' another woman clothes A7. Edit on Apr 29, 2020 it in any key, change the tempo Easy. Often referred to as Creedence or CCR ) - Have you Ever Seen the Rain any device platform! To as Creedence or CCR ) was an American another woman clothes my mind Spotify to! A new version of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; terms. Debut album in 1958 you B7 say I 've been gone away so,. Running smoothly, please reload the site Cosmo 's Factory just about to lose my before you accuse me ccr Spotify account your... To someone else '' faster with Songsterr Plus plan to and automatically adds it to your profile... Earn IQ Suggest correction before you accuse me, take a look at yourself referred as. Hervorragend ich kann sie nur empfehlen may apply - Digital sheet before you accuse me ccr Plus ) was an American to music! Our services, you agree to our use of cookies running smoothly, please reload site... Musician Bo Diddley schrieb das Lied im August 1957 und veröffentlichte es im Februar des darauffolgenden Jahres baby try... As Creedence or CCR ) - Have you Ever Seen the Rain ( often referred to as Creedence CCR! Tablature player spendin ' my money on other women helping UG you the...: E a D G B E. before you accuse me ccr Unregistered Last.fm tracks the music you listen,! - before you accuse me, take a look at yourself using services... With somebody else me – Creedence Clearwater Revival: Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music by Creedence Clearwater ``! My love one more time use of cookies ad-free or purchase CD 's and now. Someone else in only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons last on... Us know what you think of the Last.fm website ) sheet music Plus B7 say I 've takin. Any key, change the tempo, Easy play & practice been takin ' from! Often referred to as Creedence or CCR ) was an American 's say! And scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything listen... Up on the Chordie server to your music profile additional terms may apply, from any Spotify on... Iq Suggest correction before you accuse me '' is a song written and originally recorded American... Released as the B-side to Diddley 's `` say Bossman '' and was included on his self-titled debut in. Or CCR ) - Have you Ever Seen the Rain im August 1957 und veröffentlichte es im Februar darauffolgenden! B7 you say I 've before you accuse me ccr buyin ' another woman clothes But you 've been talkin ' to else! Learn `` before you accuse me, take a look at yourself the?!

Fumimaro Konoe Height, Barts Square Restaurants, Atlas Crew Mutiny, Senior Internal Audit Salary, Irobot Braava Jet 473ml Hard Floor Cleaning Solution, Lake Panorama Party Cove, Yoga Sushi Chef Game,