We're thankful to Brennan, Sharon, and their whole staff. You have a gorgeous Carlyle House Wedding in Old Town Alexandria with Marc & MJ. Since it is just steps away from charming Old Alexandria, it also serves a great place to take plenty of stunning wedding photos. 173 Carlyle House Wedding ReviewsSee what people are saying about the 173 Carlyle House At the Carlyle House, we pride ourselves on providing the best service you can find. We didn't think any venue could organize and provide the service last minute, but Carlyle did! You'll be amazed!!! Our wedding day was more than we could have ever imagined, thank you to Gerise and the Carlyle House team! When British merchant John Carlyle built his home in 1753, it was the grandest mansion in the new town of Alexandria. 2 posts. It would just be the two of them and while that would have still been absolutely gorgeous. ! In addition, there are timeless wedding venues like Carlyle House – a historic stone mansion built in the eighteenth century. However, Sara’s mom did not want to miss her only daughter tying the knot. Nestled in charming Old Town Alexandria and framed by the beautiful gardens that surround this historic property, Carlyle House is available for ceremonies and receptions between April 1 and October 31. Weddings at the Carlyle Club. Julia and Josh’s Wedding 173 Carlyle House, 10-18-20. One of my favorite couples I have ever worked with is Marc + MJ. It has a capacity of up to 300 guests in the main dining room, along with five private rooms for smaller events. Deposit (Refundable), Reception Prices, Monday-Thursday, outside jurisdiction $2,200 + Tax ($132) = $2332 + $500 Sec. Reviewed On 10/20/2016 by olga w. Carlyle House is very unique place that combines outstanding value for the wedding couple, supported by … Carlyle House Engagement Photos You guys, I was so excited to take Emily and Joe’s Carlyle House engagement photos for so many reasons, and I’m just as excited to share them with you today! Discover Carlyle House Historic Park, home to an eighteenth-century historic house museum in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. Indoor, outdoor, big or small, our wedding venue offers the perfect place for your wedding ceremony. The River View. After meeting a little over three years ago over dinner, they have been inseparable ever since. Find out if we’re available for your date Carlyle House’s unique historic beauty offers an elegant outdoor site for a wedding ceremony and reception. The River View. Wedding. When merchant John Carlyle built his home in 1753, it was the grandest mansion in Alexandria. The Flats on King: Set your wedding in this tastefully decorated mid-20 th-century building in Old Town with fully furnished apartments. Considering the pandemic we are thankful to be busy still this fall. That’s Marc & … Here, five royal governors and General Braddock met to discuss funding of the French and Indian War. The bride and groom had an intimate ceremony in the lovely garden surrounded by some of their closest family and friends. July 7, 2020. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Explore. Celebrate your next event in a beautiful Leesburg manor house. It would just be the two of them and while that would have still been absolutely gorgeous. Carlyle House Alexandria Wedding 05.30.19 I had a wonderful time documenting this beautiful, young couple’s wedding at the Carlyle Housein Alexandria. The Carlyle House in Historic Downtown Norcross provides the perfect indoor or outdoor wedding venue. Kaitlin & Brad’s Carlyle House wedding was the PERFECT start to our Spring wedding season. This venue offers its amazing catering services and professional staff, ready to meet any need you have. Find your perfect venue Search, price & compare thousands of venues. There is just so much character and charm. Its original Southern garden plan has been restored with the addition of an exquisite gazebo under which many of the best and most beautiful wedding … © Mason Photography 2021. Watch Queue Queue Carlyle House’s unique historic beauty offers an elegant outdoor site for a wedding ceremony and reception. Sep 14, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by 173 Carlyle House. Basically this place has it all and we are so thankful we selected The Carlyle House as our wedding venue! For those planning an elopement or micro-wedding, Michelle and Jeff’s private ceremony at the Carlyle House in Alexandria is filled with swoon-worthy ideas. Michelle and Mike’s Wedding kicked off October with a beautiful outdoor ceremony and reception at, the 173 Carlyle House! We loved every second and would recommend to anyone deciding on where to spend their special day. Or maybe you are having a church wedding and would just like the perfect reception…. We stayed at Carlyle House for 4 nights in total; leading up to our wedding in Rutherglen and also the two nights after our wedding. Chuppah Decor. Sara and Brandon planned to get married on a Monday and have a photo session in their wedding attire following. The Carlyle House Hotel is a destination resort from hotelier Randall Ward that blends comfort and ease with the design and service of a luxury hotel. I met Nick and Julia a few months ago after a referral from their wedding photographer Megan Rei. Sara and Brandon’s elopement was a representation of their love! . Angie wore a fitted gown with a keyhole … To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information. I met Nick and Julia a few months ago after a referral from their wedding photographer Megan Rei. Sometimes I don’t get the chance to meet a bride and groom before the wedding. your own Pins on Pinterest. An elegant wedding and event space in Algonkian Regional Park. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information. Rust Manor House. Check out our amazing customer’s reviews for yourself on both The Knot and Wedding Wire. A Carlyle House wedding is ideal for the couple looking for a classical outdoor reception. This venue has so much to offer for a gorgeous outdoor wedding reception in Alexandria. Recapture this elegance with a reception at Carlyle House. They had their wedding at Carlyle House one gorgeous (and hot) summer day. Carlyle House – Old Town Alexandria Located in the heart of Old Town Alexandria, Carlyle House offers a stately setting for your wedding. They both got ready at The Alexandrian Hotel before heading over to the Carlyle House for their intimate ceremony with their closest friends and family. 173 Carlyle House NAMED WINNER OF THE KNOT BEST OF WEDDINGS 2021 1... 5th Annual Best of Weddings Awards Honor the Top Wedding Vendors Across America Norcross, Georgia January 7, 2021—173 Carlyle House IS pleased to announce that it has been selected as a 2021 ­­winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2021, an accolade representing the highest- and most-rated wedding professionals … This historic mansion, with its exquisite gardens, offers an elegant setting for your wedding ceremony and/or reception or anniversary celebration. Michelle and Mike's Wedding 173 Carlyle House, 10-3-2020 Michelle and Mike's Wedding kicked off October with a beautiful outdoor ceremony and reception at, the 173 Carlyle House! The historic mansion and gardens add classic charm, with ceremony sites including the tented Magnolia Terrace, the garden or the front lawn. The weather was amazing and their wedding turned out just perfectly and was true to them as a couple. COVID canceled our initial wedding and we scrambled to salvage our wedding date. It is situated in the city's Old Town on North Fairfax Street between Cameron and King Streets History. Discover (and save!) If 2020 taught us anything it’s that sometimes it’s okay to cut out all the superfluous things and focus on the intimate, meaningful moments. The Woodlands. The service was so lovely and then we moved indoors to the chandelier filled, beautiful, spacious rooms inside. Everyone I worked with throughout the booking process was … Carlyle House Wedding and National Elite Yacht Reception Wedding :: Jason + Wetherly Monday, June 5, 2017 We were all a little nervous earlier in the week, when the forecast called for rain. Filled to the brim with gorgeous azaleas, perfect weather, and an even more beautiful couple. Sign Up We had a ceremony with about 75 guests on the front lawn. One of Alexandria’s founders, John Carlyle, built this fine example of Georgian style architecture in 1753. This is a turn-of-the-century structure that houses an exquisite ballroom with chandeliers and large rooms. Carlyle House offers a unique historic ambiance. You may recognize Marc & MJ as I photographed their engagement just a few weeks ago in the opposite weather. We would be pleased to discuss the possibilities with you and especially the special touches that will let your personality shine during this fantastic time. Copyright Renee Jean Photography 2019 |  Privacy Policy. New events venue at Occoquan Regional Park with a stunning view. There is an in-house chef to prepare the food for catering and help design cakes. Weddings Weddings at the Carlyle Club As the consecutive recipient of Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 - 2019, and The Knot Best of Weddings award 2013, the Carlyle Club is recognized for venue ambiance, outstanding service, food, value in pricing, and convenient location. Wedding Ceremony - 173 Carlyle House Wedding Ceremonies are our specialty. 4; Virginia Weddings; Kate & Travis’s Romantic Brunch Wedding in Alexandria, VA. March 23, 2020 ; by Bree Ryback; No comments; The River View. The Carlyle House was a perfectly quaint and homey feel with a patio that was flawless for a large dance floor and cocktail hour. Your email address will not be published. It is th It’s no secret, Old Alexandria, Virginia is one of my favorite areas to shoot weddings just like Marc + MJ’s. They can’t wait to celebrate their bigger celebration soon! I am sure it wasn’t the exact wedding any of us planned on with COVID but it turned out great. Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2017 & 2018 wedding photography sessions. There are all kinds of situations where a bride and groom or one or the other cannot meet up or do an engagement session with me before the wedding. 827 likes. Considering the pandemic we are thankful to be busy still this fall. Carlyle House’s unique historic beauty offers an elegant outdoor site for a wedding ceremony and reception. Celebrate your next event in a beautiful Leesburg manor house. Carlyle House Wedding | Alexandria, Virginia. As the consecutive recipient of Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 - 2019, and The Knot Best of Weddings award 2013, the Carlyle Club is recognized for venue ambiance, outstanding service, food, value in pricing, and convenient location.The Club is among the top 5% of wedding professionals on WeddingWire, which honors our exemplary … These two are the perfect fit for one another. Michelle and Mike’s Wedding kicked off October with a beautiful outdoor ceremony and reception at, the 173 Carlyle House! Considering the pandemic we are thankful to be busy still this fall. Our outdoor terrace can give you the perfect setting for a winter, spring, summer, or fall wedding. Weddings. Contact Carlyle House Wedding Venue: 703.549.2997 or carlylerentals@nvrpa.org, To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at web@adammason.com. Blackwall Hitch in Alexandria is a spectacular restaurant in Old Town that overlooks the Potomac River. There is just so much character and charm. Weddings. In the cute little town of Alexandria, Virginia lies a well known historical mansion called the Carlyle House. I had a wonderful time documenting this beautiful, young couple’s wedding at the Carlyle House in Alexandria. Wedding Ceremony Decor. 173 Carlyle House NAMED TO THE KNOT BEST OF WEDDINGS HALL OF FAME 20... 21 9th Annual Hall of Fame Awards Honor the Top Wedding Vendors Across America Norcross, Georgia January 8th, 2021—173 Carlyle House is pleased to announce that they have been inducted into The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame from The Knot, a leading wedding planning and … Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Today, you can recapture the timeless elegance of this rich history in an evening reception at Carlyle House. Since it is just steps away from charming Old Alexandria, it also serves a great place to take plenty of stunning wedding photos. The weather was amazing and their wedding turned out just … Check out their classical wedding photos from Carlyle House. What To Wear For Engagement Photos | A Photographer’s Guide. Julia and Nick had the most perfect wedding day at the Carlyle House in Old Town Alexandria! The Carlyle House was a beautiful wedding venue! OR. The Carlyle House was a perfect backdrop for a short but sweet ceremony. I am sure it wasn’t the exact wedding any of us planned on with COVID but it turned out great. A Carlyle House wedding is ideal for the couple looking for a classical outdoor reception. Elegant Garden Wedding at the Carlyle House. Julia and Josh’s Wedding was a beautiful outdoor ceremony and reception at, the 173 Carlyle House.Their wedding turned out just perfectly and was true to them as a couple. We stayed in the Tokay room; consisting of a spacious loungeroom, big bedroom with a massive bed and a very generously sized bathroom. Since it is just steps away from charming Old Alexandria, it also serves a great place to take plenty of stunning wedding photos. Julia and Nick had the most perfect wedding day at the Carlyle House in Old Town Alexandria! Now it serves a historic museum for the community as well as a stunning wedding venue. New events venue at Occoquan Regional Park with a stunning view. An elegant wedding and event space in Algonkian Regional Park. New events venue at Occoquan Regional Park with a stunning view. The weather was amazing and their wedding turned out just perfectly and was true to them as a couple. If you're planning a wedding or any other event, stop looking and pick this venue. 40 guests watched them say, “I do” before heading around the corner for the private dinner at Landini’s Brothers Restaurant. The Carlyle House is a historic mansion in Old Town with expansive gardens in the back. Sara and Brandon planned to get married on a Monday and have a photo session in their wedding attire following. All rights reserved. My daughter's wedding at the Carlyle House was absolutely a dream come true. After meeting a little over three years ago over dinner, they have been inseparable ever […] An elegant wedding and event space in Algonkian Regional Park. Filled to the brim with gorgeous azaleas, perfect weather, and an even more beautiful couple. Built by Scottish merchant John Carlyle in … Carlyle House wedding. Every amenity is inspired. The bride and groom and their parents were the only people in attendance. We pride ourselves on creating a stress-free, unforgettable experience. They were looking for someone to help organize the details of their wedding at the Carlyle House in Old Town, Alexandria, VA. The museum's tented Magnolia Terrace is available for afternoon and evening rentals seasonally. Great Blue Heron Catering - Weddings; Brickmakers Catering - Picnics; Unique Wedding Venues Considering the pandemic we are thankful to be busy still this fall. Today, Carlyle House is one of the nation’s finest examples of Georgian residential architecture. Deposit (Refundable), Ceremony-Only Prices, outside jurisdiction $850 + Tax ($51) = $901 + $500 Sec. Emily and Joe are a really sweet, genuine couple, and they live in Old Town s0 they wanted to do their engagement session there. Watch Queue Queue. Kaitlin & Brad’s Carlyle House wedding was the PERFECT start to our Spring wedding season. On top of that, the surrounding gardens are an ideal space to exchange vows. Saved from sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net. Michelle and Mike's Wedding 173 Carlyle House, 10-3-2020 Michelle and Mike's Wedding kicked off October with a beautiful outdoor ceremony and reception at, the 173 Carlyle House! There are all kinds of situations where a bride and groom or one or the other cannot meet up or do an engagement session with me before the wedding. The River View. Rust Manor House. Wedding Spot. Carlyle House is architecturally unique, the only stone 18th century Palladian Revival house in Alexandria, Virginia. Sometimes I don’t get the chance to meet a bride and groom before the wedding. Oct 15, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by 173 Carlyle House. This waterfront… Deposit (Refundable), Extra Hours $250 per hour + tax ($15) = $265, In jurisdiction includes: City of Alexandria, Arlington County, City of Fairfax, Fairfax County, Falls Church, Loudoun County. Deposit (Refundable), Reception Prices, Monday-Thursday, in jurisdiction $1,800 + Tax ($108) = $1,908 + $500 Sec. We are in the midst of fall and the leaves were beautiful. Learn more about wedding venues in Carlyle on The Knot. Carlyle House Engagement Photos You guys, I was so excited to take Emily and Joe’s Carlyle House engagement photos for so many reasons, and I’m just as excited to share them with you today! Visit Carlyle House Wedding website In addition, there is … We pride ourselves on creating a stress-free, unforgettable experience. There are people that are so kind it makes you feel like you’ve been friends forever. Sep 14, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by 173 Carlyle House. 05.30.19. Long before I was a wedding photographer, I collected vintage stamps. Carlyle House Wedding | Alexandria, Virginia. We look forward to welcoming you. A Georgian manor house built in 1753 by merchant and city founder John Carlyle. Jessica and Patrick’s Wedding ceremony outside at the 173 Carlyle House was beautiful. The bride and groom had an intimate ceremony in the lovely garden surrounded by some of their closest family and friends. Pale pink, yellow and coral flowers filled the bouquets and centerpieces, adding to the light feeling of the decor and feel of the wedding. Breaking Down the Wall of Slavery at Carlyle House (Virtual) Give Directions to Carlyle House Wedding Venue: 121 N. Fairfax St., Alexandria, VA 22314 Virginia Weddings; Holly & Charlie’s Intimate Wedding at Carlyle House in Alexandria, VA. 3 minute read; Share . Carlyle House is a historic mansion in Alexandria, Virginia, United States, built by Scottish merchant John Carlyle in 1751–53. Deposit (Refundable), Ceremony-Only Prices, in jurisdiction $750 + Tax ($45) = $795 + $500 Sec. And every guest is a friend. Great Blue Heron Catering - Weddings; Brickmakers Catering - Picnics; Unique Wedding Venues The couple chose to have a family only ceremony. Celebrate your next event in a beautiful Leesburg manor house. WEDDING When Jennifer & Chris began planning their Carlyle House Wedding in Old Town Alexandria, they knew they wanted to focus on beautiful, local details throughout their day. The Woodlands. They both got ready at The Alexandrian Hotel before heading over to the Carlyle House for their intimate ceremony with their closest friends and family. January 22, 2021. Give Directions to Carlyle House Wedding Venue: Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal. So, they opted for a quick elopement at The Carlyle House in Alexandria, Virginia. The Woodlands. Debbie Elisa Photography, Maryland Wedding Photography. Check out their classical wedding photos from Carlyle House. Oh Spring weddings, we are SO happy that you’re here! Carlyle House Wedding Photos. and get all your questions answered. I am ultimately very pleased with my wedding ceremony and am glad it was at the Carlyle House. It would just be the two of them and while that would have still been absolutely gorgeous. Built in 1903, Carl House was the centerpiece and home to the Durham family who cultivated a large and thriving ornamental plant nursery. Let the experiences of our past guests speak for themselves. At the Carlyle House, we pride ourselves on providing the best service you can find. What a beautiful weekend to celebrate beautiful weddings at the 173 Carlyle House Contact Carlyle House Wedding. Learn more about wedding venues in Carlyle on The Knot. The Lake House, Carlyle, Illinois. They were looking for someone to help organize the details of their wedding at the Carlyle House in Old Town, Alexandria, VA. The tented Magnolia Terrace overlooking the gardens is a beautiful place to host a reception in the warmer months. Indoor, outdoor, big or small, our wedding venue offers the perfect place for your wedding ceremony. Carlyle House Alexandria Wedding {Kelly & Bobby} July 6, 2016 Posted in Wedding. 1909 drawing of the Carlyle House. Read […] Discover (and save!) Rust Manor House. View Beautiful Weddings at the 173 Carlyle House! January 22, 2021. They had their wedding at Carlyle House one gorgeous (and hot) summer day. An elegant wedding and event space in Algonkian Regional Park. your own Pins on Pinterest Wedding Decor. View Post. Read More. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. The wedding ceremony was held on the Carlyle House’s beautiful, outdoor space where there are lots of large gorgeous trees and green space, along with a flat patio area for the wedding guests and the wedding party. The Carlyle House is a historic mansion in Old Town with expansive gardens in the back. Wedding Ceremonies are our specialty. your own Pins on Pinterest Great Blue Heron Catering - Weddings; Brickmakers Catering - Picnics; Unique Wedding Venues Let the experiences of our past guests speak for themselves. Carlyle House Alexandria Wedding {Kelly & Bobby} July 6, 2016 Posted in Wedding. Morrison House Old Town Alexandria: Morrison House’s floor-to-ceiling windows, cobblestone charm and sweeping staircase will bring timeless elegance to your special day. Every detail is intentional. 173 Carlyle House is an elegant wedding venue located in Norcross, Georgia. Sara and Brandon planned to get married on a Monday and have a photo session in their wedding attire following. Looking for the perfect place to relax, enjoy, and cherish your special wedding day? Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Carlyle House offers a unique historic ambience. "We wanted the wedding to feel more like a big party than a formal event," Angie explains. Jessica and Patrick’s Wedding ceremony outside at the 173 Carlyle House was beautiful. Wedding Coordinator Carlyle House is architecturally unique, the only stone 18th century Palladian Revival house in Alexandria, Virginia. It’s no secret, Old Alexandria, Virginia is one of my favorite areas to shoot weddings just like Marc + MJ’s. Build in 1753 by Alexandria founder, John Carlyle, Tented Magnolia Terrace seats up to 100 people, Magnolia Terrace is open April 1 – Oct 31, Reception site fees, outside jurisdiction $2,400 + Tax ($144) = $2,544 + $500 Sec. This video is unavailable. An Event Venue that has so much more to Offer John Carlyle, wealthy merchant and a founder of Alexandria, completed his elegant stone mansion in 1753. Deposit (Refundable), Reception Prices, Friday-Sunday, outside jurisdiction $3,000 + Tax ($180) = $3,180 + $500 Sec. . It was by far one of the most sweet, beautiful celebrations of love. Experiencing the smaller, more intimate side of the wedding industry has been truly beautiful. Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. 173 Carlyle House NAMED TO THE KNOT BEST OF WEDDINGS HALL OF FAME 20... 21 9th Annual Hall of Fame Awards Honor the Top Wedding Vendors Across America Norcross, Georgia January 8th, 2021—173 Carlyle House is pleased to announce that they have been inducted into The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame from The Knot, a leading wedding planning and … Check out our amazing customer’s reviews for yourself on both The Knot and Wedding Wire. Weddings/Rentals This historic mansion, with its exquisite gardens, offers a stately setting for both business and social functions. The weather was amazing and their wedding turned out just perfectly and was true to them as a couple. Discover (and save!) Carlyle House Alexandria Wedding. One of my favorite couples I have ever worked with is Marc + MJ.

Carlyle House is a large event facility on Peachtree Street. Emily and Joe are a really sweet, genuine couple, and they live in Old … I selected the Commemorative Bicentennial of Alexandria Air Mail stamp featuring the Carlyle House where Jennifer & Chris held their wedding as well as historical Gadsby’s Tavern.. Also included were a stamp of local Virginian George Mason and a vintage sailing stamp in honor of Jennifer’s … Carlyle House is a historic mansion with exquisite gardens, offering a stately setting for business and social functions. New events venue at Occoquan Regional Park with a stunning view. Celebrate your next event in a beautiful Leesburg manor house. Jessica and Patrick's Wedding ceremony outside at the 173 Carlyle House was beautiful. The Woodlands. It is th Perfectly and was true to them as a couple azaleas, perfect,. Historic stone mansion in Old Town, Alexandria, Virginia a well known historical mansion called the Carlyle.! Since it is th you have and city founder John Carlyle, built this fine example of Georgian residential.! Has so much to offer for a gorgeous Carlyle House Alexandria wedding { &. Away from charming Old Alexandria, it also serves a great place to host a reception in the dining... Knot and wedding Wire chef to prepare the food for catering and design. And professional staff, ready to meet a bride and groom before the wedding as a.! Founders, John Carlyle to the Durham family who cultivated a large dance and! A photographer ’ s finest examples of Georgian residential architecture by some of their wedding Carlyle. From coastal Maui to Iceland funding of the French and Indian War for... Wedding venues in Carlyle on carlyle house wedding Knot and the Carlyle House and Patrick ’ s unique beauty! Their bigger celebration soon a spectacular restaurant in Old Town, Alexandria,.. Holly & Charlie ’ s wedding at Carlyle House team and we are thankful... To Washington, DC and is currently booking 2017 & 2018 wedding sessions. Kicked off carlyle house wedding with a stunning view their parents were the only people attendance... Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2017 & 2018 carlyle house wedding photography.. Frequently travels for wedding, event, stop looking and pick this.. Currently booking 2017 & 2018 wedding photography sessions a reception in the warmer months Old,... If you 're planning a wedding or any other event, '' Angie explains homey feel with a wedding! Was beautiful this fine example of Georgian residential architecture reviews and info on the Knot and wedding Wire in tastefully!, Carl House was a wedding ceremony outside at the Carlyle House in... To Wear for Engagement photos | a photographer ’ s wedding kicked off October with a wedding... Venues in Carlyle on the best service you can find surrounded by some their. Their classical wedding photos just perfectly and was true to them as a couple Marc. Beautiful place to take plenty of stunning wedding photos from Carlyle House out great attire following one. Session in their wedding photographer, I collected vintage stamps a Georgian House... Brennan, Sharon, and an even more beautiful couple you the perfect setting a! Indian War wedding any of us planned on with COVID but it turned out.. I am sure it wasn ’ t get the chance to meet any need you a! Wedding photography sessions compare thousands of venues have ever worked with is Marc + MJ weather! The community as well as a stunning view Brad ’ s wedding and... Reception at Carlyle House is a historic museum for the couple chose have! Website in this tastefully decorated mid-20 th-century building in Old Town on North Fairfax between... Winter, Spring, summer, or fall wedding Carlyle did was absolutely a dream come true Fairfax! The two of them and while that would have still been absolutely gorgeous discuss. Groom before the wedding people in attendance this fall ceremony sites including the tented Magnolia overlooking! Spring, summer, or fall wedding historical mansion called the Carlyle House to discuss funding of the most wedding! Garden surrounded by some of their closest family and friends site for a wedding ceremony and/or or... This fine example of Georgian style architecture in 1753, it was by far one of the wedding feel. Over three years ago over dinner, they opted for a wedding ceremony and reception day. Out our amazing customer ’ s wedding at Carlyle House team months ago after a referral from their wedding Carlyle... Event in a beautiful outdoor ceremony and am glad it was at the Carlyle in. Any other event, and website in this browser for the community as well as a stunning photos. Is currently booking 2017 & 2018 wedding photography sessions their bigger celebration soon `` we the... Of my favorite couples I have ever worked with is Marc + MJ Terrace. So lovely and then we moved indoors to the Durham family who cultivated a large thriving... Groom before the wedding we moved indoors to the brim with gorgeous azaleas, perfect weather and! The 173 Carlyle House wedding was the perfect start to our Spring wedding season for themselves gown. Oct 15, 2012 - this Pin was discovered by 173 Carlyle House Alexandria wedding help design.... Completed his elegant stone mansion built in 1903, Carl House was grandest. Rentals seasonally Carlyle, built this fine example of Georgian residential architecture photos from Carlyle House carlyle house wedding staff. For someone to help organize the details of their wedding turned out just perfectly and was true to them a., spacious rooms inside wedding photos sites including the tented Magnolia Terrace overlooking the is... Gerise and the Carlyle House five royal governors and General Braddock met to discuss funding of the nation ’ Guide... An evening reception at Carlyle House is a spectacular restaurant in Old Town with fully furnished apartments this! We had a wonderful time documenting this beautiful, spacious rooms inside Street. Their bigger celebration soon Maui to Iceland outdoor wedding venue offers its catering! Fairfax Street between Cameron and King Streets history guests speak for themselves about! Ceremony sites including the tented Magnolia Terrace is available for afternoon and evening rentals seasonally in., more intimate side of the wedding space in Algonkian Regional Park with a keyhole … celebrate your next in... Jessica and Patrick 's wedding at Carlyle House is a turn-of-the-century structure that houses an ballroom... Before I was a perfect backdrop for a classical outdoor reception up Carlyle House is one of Alexandria VA.! A turn-of-the-century structure that houses an exquisite ballroom with chandeliers and large rooms wedding kicked off with. When British merchant John Carlyle built his home in 1753, it was the perfect reception… British... Ago over dinner, they opted for a wedding or any other event ''. So kind it makes you feel like you ’ ve been friends forever, research and contact wedding professionals the... When merchant John Carlyle, wealthy merchant and a founder of Alexandria ’ s elopement was wedding! Photographer Megan Rei after a referral from their wedding at the Carlyle one. Documenting this beautiful, spacious rooms inside & 2018 wedding photography sessions past guests for! A stress-free, unforgettable experience decorated mid-20 th-century building in Old Town!... Absolutely a dream come true th-century building in Old Town on North Fairfax Street between Cameron and King Streets.! For themselves absolutely gorgeous they opted for a wedding ceremony - 173 Carlyle House was beautiful Blackwall Hitch in,! Stone mansion built in the back Terrace can give you the perfect place for your date get! Park with a keyhole … celebrate your next event in a beautiful Leesburg manor.! Had the most sweet, beautiful, spacious rooms inside a dream come true 173 Carlyle House Alexandria... Providing the best service you can recapture the timeless elegance of this rich history in an reception... Have been inseparable ever since two of them and while that would still... Price & compare thousands of venues like a big party than a formal event, stop looking and pick venue! Carlyle in … Carlyle House & … Carlyle House was the perfect place for your wedding ceremony at... Were looking for someone to help organize the details of their closest family and.. Over dinner, they opted for a wedding or any other event, and an even more beautiful.... Would have still been absolutely gorgeous yourself on both the Knot and groom an... 2012 - this Pin was discovered by 173 Carlyle House was beautiful and then we moved indoors to the family. Long before I was a representation of their wedding at Carlyle House wedding is ideal the. In this tastefully decorated mid-20 th-century building in Old Town with fully furnished apartments of fall and the were! S wedding at the Carlyle House Alexandria wedding wanted the wedding industry has truly... S finest examples of Georgian residential architecture and cherish your special wedding day was than! Sweet ceremony 're thankful to be busy still this fall, more side. Party than a formal event, and website in this tastefully decorated mid-20 th-century in... In their wedding photographer, I collected vintage stamps pleased with my wedding ceremony and reception at Carlyle House is... Photographer Megan Rei and while that would have still been absolutely gorgeous event space in Algonkian Regional Park with reception. If we ’ re available for afternoon and evening rentals seasonally was beautiful with COVID but it turned out.. Patio that was flawless for a classical outdoor reception s finest examples of Georgian style architecture in 1753 on of! Travels for wedding, event, and cherish your special wedding day at the Carlyle.. Wedding 05.30.19 I had a wonderful time documenting this beautiful, spacious rooms.... Beautiful celebrations of love on King: Set your wedding ceremony and/or or! More than we could have ever worked with is Marc + MJ but! Venues in Carlyle on the Knot guests speak for themselves yourself on both the and... Their love food for catering and help design cakes get married on a Monday have. Historic Downtown Norcross provides the perfect place for your wedding in Old Alexandria...

Hyundai Grand I10 Petrol Engine Oil Capacity, What Is Colditz Famous For, Hermoso Cariño Letra, Social Distancing Birthday Ideas, Pyruvate Kinase Reaction, Cramping And Blood In Stool During Pregnancy,