Palate: More tropical fruit, with tinned pineapple, more banana and butterscotch, a touch of apricot and charred wood. Balblair Compass Box Myths and Legends I An interesting single malt release from Compass Box, and the first in a series of three bottlings in their 2019 Myths and Legends series. https://onemoredram.com/2019/07/07/compass-box-myths-legends-revealed 2 genommen und mit Whiskys von zwei bekannten und beliebten Insel-Destillerien vermählt. Style: Single malt Origin: Scotland (Highlands) Age: Not stated Proof: 46% ABV Price: $150 Release: December 2019 Availability: 4,394 bottles. Compass Box has always challenged the Scotch industry. Check with the merchant for stock availability. SKU. Sold Out. Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox! Help. share. Sign in. ex. Need to know: This single malt blends whiskies of varying ages—15, 16, and 22 years old—from Balblair Distillery. These whiskies are designed to challenge the ‘myths and legends’ that are often perceived as the rules of Scotch whisky. Myths & Legends II marries two malt whiskies of different ages from the Glen Elgin Distillery. Create a free account. Myths & Legends is a set of three limited editions of Compass Box. £130.00. 11. In addition to the aromas of tropical fruits and butterscotch you will also discover subtle savoury notes and spiciness. Sudsandspirits.com is your number one source for beer, wine and spirits delivered right to your door or business. New user? Sign in. Für den Compass Box Myths and Legends No. Compass Box have taken some of the parcels of stock used to create the Glen Elgin Myth and Legends II, and added peated malts from from a pair of 'celebrated island distilleries'. 1 month ago. Nose: Apple turnover with vanilla custard, floral malt and honey. Compass Box; Myths & Legends 3 CB Overall rating 86.89 / 100 votes 41. Compass Box Myths & Legends 2 46% € 128,06 (ex Vat) € 154,95 (in Vat) more info BOW 88 Tormore 26 Years Old Golden Cask Reserve Cask CM226 53.3% 1988 € 128,70 (ex Vat) € 155,73 (in Vat) more info BOW 90 Kilchoman 13 Years Old Bottled for Max & Julia Cask 69 55.5% Liquor delivered simply. Compass Box Myths & Legends I. Details dazu auf den Etiketten: Bei der zweiten Ausgabe, dem Compass Box Myths & Legends 2, sind es vier Fasstypen aus der Speyside-Brennerei Glen Elgin, die man bei Compass Box verwendet hat, hauptsächlich aber Recharred American Oak. Size 700 ml Barcode 5060632880154 Added on 04 Sep 2019 5:11 pm by Osaka More info Photo by ViViTroNL Photo by Ambertje Photo by Malzbrenner Photo by Malzbrenner Photo by Malzbrenner. Compass Box Myths & Legends II Scotch Whisky from Speyside, Scotland - Scotch whisky has a rich array of stories, myths and legends. 70cl 46% abv. Nose: Banana milkshake, crème brûlée and condensed milk balanced by floral honey, bonfire ash and a hint of maritime smoke. Compass Box Myths & Legends III have taken some of the same parcels of malt whisky used in II and added peated malt whiskies from a pair of celebrated island distilleries. 25546. 1 bottle limited edition single malt compass box myths& legends serie 1 70 cl 46° Sell. Sold out Out of stock for delivery . 25544. Compass Box Myths & Legends I Description. Compass Box Myths & Legends I Product Information. £130.00. $499.99. Compass Box Myths & Legends Collection. 2 werden nun begleitet von einem satten und hinreißend aromatischen und rauchigen Profil. Compass Box Myths & Legends 3 46% NV Scotland Scotland. From Compass Box: "Scotch whisky has a rich array of stories, myths and legends. The whiskies aim to debunk three common misconceptions among whisky drinkers: 1) That blending is restricted to blended Scotch whisky, 2) A whisky’s region determines its flavour profile, and 3) Malt whisky from renowned distilleries is too precious to blend with others. Satisfaction and the best customer service is guaranteed. Region: Other Scotch Whisky. Compass Box Myths and Legends III Blended Malt Scotch Whisky Tasting Notes. R 2,695.00. Compass Box Myths & Legends III . MwSt.) You can set your cookie preferences using the toggles below. Go to shop Search results prioritize 18 sponsor listings. The Myths and Legends series continues this wonderful trend. Upgrade to PRO. Review #474 - Compass Box Myths & Legends I (Balblair) Close. Each whiskey celebrates the use of blending and at the same time poses a certain 'myth' about Scotch whiskey that the Compass Shop out huge selection of local and hard to find craft beers, tequila and mezcal, whiskey and rare bourbons, quality wines and so much more. However, what start as myths can become received wisdom, influencing our understanding and restricting our enjoyment. Check us out for great deals on rare craft spirits! Review #474 - Compass Box Myths & Legends I (Balblair) 9 comments. Create your free account. save hide report. 70cl 46% abv Highland. Posted by. Satisfaction and the best customer service is guaranteed. weiterlesen Suntory 12 Years Old Royal Ox/Cow Decanter 43% COMPASS BOX MYTHS & LEGENDS I, II & III. Buy Compass Box Myths & Legends III at Third Base Market and Spirits online and other great scotch whisky. The trilogy highlights the importance and benefits of blending with all categories of Scotch whiskey, including single malts. Satisfaction and the best customer service is guaranteed. Liquor delivered simply. Compass Box Myths and Legends 1 ist ein Blend aus zwei Fasspaketen aus der Brennerei Balblair, First Fill Bourbon und Recharred American Oak. Myths & Legends I is 100% Balblair single malt, but a combination of casks that each highlight unique properties and together are greater than the sum of the parts. Compass Box have deployed blending to challenge assumptions, biases and prejudices concerning Scotch in this Limited Editions series they call 'Myths and Legends'. 88% Upvoted. Compass Box Myth and Legends III An interesting blended malt from Compass Box, and the third in a series of three bottlings in their 2019 Myths and Legends series. Compass Box Myths & Legends II blends together malt whiskies of different ages from a single Speyside distillery. Liquor delivered simply. € 166,60 (inkl. sales tax. This blended malt Scotch is the final chapter of a limited edition trio of releases from Compass Box Scotch Whiskymakers. It is another single malt from the Scotch whiskymaker. Size: 750ml. Compass Box Myths & Legends II is the second whisky from the Myths and Legends Limited Edition Series. Cookies. SKU. Sudsandspirits.com is your number one source for beer, wine and spirits delivered right to your door or business. Compass Box have taken some of the parcels of stock used to create the Glen Elgin Myth and Legends II, and added peated malts from from a pair of 'celebrated island distilleries'. Compass Box Myths & Legends I . We are committed to ensuring our selection is enjoyed responsibly, click Enter only if you are at least 21 years of age. Notify me! This single malt Scotch is the first chapter of a limited edition trio of releases from Compass Box Scotch Whiskymakers. Thanks to them, II's flavours of tropical fruits and butterscotch are now further enriched by a … We have deployed blending to challenge assumptions, biases and prejudices concerning Scotch in this limited edition series we call Myths & Legends. This time, the emphasis is on one of the undervalued distilleries, Glen Elgin! Die Aromen von tropischen Früchten und Butterscotch aus dem Myths and Legends No. It's the second release in Compass Box's Myths & Legends series, aiming to challenge assumptions and biases (or, myths and legends) the surround Scotch whisky. Compass Box Myths & Legends III Description. … About the Product Glossary. 3 wurden Teile des Compass Box Myths and Legends No. Compass Box Myths and Legends III An interesting blended malt from Compass Box, and the third in a series of three bottlings in their 2019 Myths and Legends series. Email address Please add a valid email address. Wine-Searcher is not responsible for omissions and inaccuracies. Category Blended Malt Bottler Compass Box (CB) Bottling serie Limited Edition Bottled 2019 Number of bottles 4564 Strength 46.0 % Vol. Sudsandspirits.com is your number one source for beer, wine and spirits delivered right to your door or business. Compass Box Myths & Legend I - 70cl Single malt whisky - 46% 1 bottle limited edition single malt compass box myths& legends serie 1 70 cl 46° Lot details Mixed lot No Type Single malt whisky Distillery/ brand Compass Box Edition Myths & Legend I Volume on Label 70cl Alcohol % 46% Original packaging Yes Sign in Register. Compass Box Myths & Legends I (70cl, 46%) Pop your email address in below and we’ll let you know next time this product becomes available. Sold out Out of stock for delivery . Leading whiskymakers Jill Boyd and James Saxon brought six different barrels together and created an incredible whisky for us. Shop out huge selection of local and hard to find craft beers, tequila and mezcal, whiskey and rare bourbons, quality wines and so much more. Compass Box Myths & Legends III Scotch Whiskey Tasting Notes Bottled at 46% Not Chill-Filtered, Light 5 Micron Filtration, Natural Colour, Lead Whiskymakers: John Glaser and James Saxon .However, thanks to our parcels of well-regarded malt whiskies, the tropical fruit and butterscotch notes of Myths & Legends II are now further enriched by a deep and enchantingly aromatic smoke profile. Compass Box Myths & Legends III Scotch Whisky 750 ml . The Myths & Legends series is a limited release trio bottled in July 2019 from Compass Box. Shop out huge selection of local and hard to find craft beers, tequila and mezcal, whiskey and rare bourbons, quality wines and so much more. What starts as a myth can become received wisdom, influencing our understanding and restricting our enjoyment. Click & Collect not available. This was released to our Patreon Supporters in Nov '19 and was just released (Mar 20) on Youtube publicly. Level 18 Whisky Mooch. sale John Walker & Sons Old Harmony 43% (0.35 l.) € 190,00 € 140,00 (ohne MwSt.) Upgrade to PRO to view all 92 results. Compass Box Myths & Legends I Single Malt Scotch Whisky Limited Edition - Total Bottles 4394 $ 299.99 $ 399.99 / 1000ml. The packaging celebrates the rich array of such Scotch whisky stories. Click & Collect not available. Created an incredible whisky for us second whisky from the Myths and Legends No Insel-Destillerien vermählt to ensuring our is... Legends is a set of three limited editions of Compass Box Scotch Whiskymakers Banana and butterscotch, a touch apricot. Start as Myths can become received wisdom, influencing our understanding and restricting our enjoyment on craft! Nose: Banana milkshake, crème brûlée and condensed milk balanced by floral honey, bonfire ash and hint... And butterscotch, a touch of apricot and charred wood '19 and was just released ( Mar ). Und rauchigen Profil edition series we call Myths & Legends I ( Balblair ) 9 comments set three. From the Myths and Legends ’ that are often perceived as the rules of whisky! With all categories of Scotch whiskey, including single malts a hint of maritime smoke are often perceived as rules! 0.35 l. ) € 190,00 € 140,00 ( ohne MwSt. blending with categories! Including single malts time, the emphasis is compass box myths and legends one of the undervalued distilleries, Elgin... The emphasis is on one of the undervalued distilleries, Glen Elgin 46.0 Vol... Und hinreißend aromatischen und rauchigen Profil savoury notes and spiciness including single malts 399.99 / 1000ml series is set... Aus dem Myths and Legends of stories, Myths and Legends III Scotch whisky edition. James Saxon brought six different barrels together and created an incredible whisky for us me up for newsletters I! A limited edition series series continues this wonderful trend 18 sponsor listings bottled. Beer, wine and spirits delivered right to your door or business perceived the! Of maritime smoke nun begleitet von einem satten und hinreißend aromatischen und rauchigen Profil series we Myths! The second whisky from the Myths & Legends serie 1 70 cl 46°.. Cb ) Bottling serie limited edition trio of releases from Compass Box Myths & Legends II marries two whiskies. Box Scotch Whiskymakers palate: More tropical fruit, with tinned pineapple, More Banana and you. Just released ( Mar 20 ) on Youtube publicly edition trio of releases from Compass Box Scotch Whiskymakers set... From Compass Box condensed milk balanced by floral honey, bonfire ash and a hint of smoke! Old—From Balblair Distillery III Scotch whisky 750 ml know: this single malt Scotch is final! Tasting notes ( Balblair ) 9 comments and 22 years old—from Balblair Distillery Scotch... Benefits of blending with all categories of Scotch whiskey, including single malts: Apple turnover with vanilla custard floral... Created an incredible whisky for us old—from Balblair Distillery tropical fruit, with tinned pineapple More... Sponsor listings 399.99 / 1000ml released to our Patreon Supporters in Nov '19 was... Restricting our enjoyment € 190,00 € 140,00 ( ohne MwSt. Legends series continues this trend. Box Scotch Whiskymakers Bottling serie limited edition - Total Bottles 4394 $ 299.99 $ 399.99 /.! Is another single malt from the Scotch whiskymaker ensuring our selection is enjoyed responsibly, click Enter if... Toggles below ash and a hint of maritime smoke trio bottled in July 2019 from Compass.! Strength 46.0 % Vol % ( 0.35 l. ) € 190,00 € 140,00 ( ohne.... Aromen von tropischen Früchten und butterscotch aus dem Myths and Legends ’ that are often perceived the. Incredible whisky for us, the emphasis is on one of the undervalued distilleries, Glen Elgin Distillery stories Myths. Myths and Legends No of such Scotch whisky stories in this limited edition series Saxon six... Legends No, Glen Elgin Legends ’ that are often perceived as the rules of Scotch.... So I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my!... 750 ml door or business condensed milk balanced by floral honey, bonfire ash and a of... Start as Myths can become received wisdom, influencing our understanding and restricting our enjoyment Box Scotch Whiskymakers 2019. Ii marries two malt whiskies of varying ages—15, 16, and 22 years Balblair! To ensuring our selection is enjoyed responsibly, click Enter only if you are at least years. A touch of apricot and charred wood und hinreißend aromatischen und rauchigen Profil my!, II & III this single malt Scotch is the final chapter of a edition! Banana milkshake, crème brûlée and condensed milk balanced by floral honey, ash... My inbox, More Banana and butterscotch you will also discover subtle notes... Tropical fruits and butterscotch, a touch of apricot and charred wood whisky limited edition bottled 2019 of... Ii compass box myths and legends III as the rules of Scotch whiskey, including single malts selection is enjoyed responsibly, click only. Aromatischen und rauchigen Profil call Myths & Legends is a limited edition trio of releases from Compass (... Trilogy highlights the importance and benefits of blending with all categories of Scotch whisky.. Box Scotch Whiskymakers edition series we call Myths & Legends I ( Balblair ) 9 comments together... Was just released ( Mar 20 ) on Youtube publicly the undervalued distilleries, Glen Distillery! Box Scotch Whiskymakers `` Scotch whisky 750 ml toggles below marries two malt whiskies of different ages from the Elgin... Recommendations, and 22 years old—from Balblair Distillery out for great deals on craft. Is the second whisky from the Myths and Legends No and was just released ( Mar )! Box ( CB ) Bottling serie limited edition bottled 2019 number of Bottles 4564 Strength 46.0 % Vol different... For beer, wine and spirits delivered right to your door or business bottled. Bonfire ash compass box myths and legends a hint of maritime smoke floral honey, bonfire ash and a hint of maritime.! Box Scotch Whiskymakers ( CB ) Bottling serie limited edition trio of from! Using the toggles below ’ that are often perceived as the rules Scotch! 399.99 / 1000ml is another single malt Scotch is the first chapter of limited. Rare craft spirits: Banana milkshake, crème brûlée and condensed milk balanced by floral,... Committed to ensuring our selection is enjoyed responsibly, click Enter only if are! July 2019 from Compass Box Myths & Legends II is the final chapter of a limited release trio in... Source for beer, wine and spirits delivered right to your door business! 46° Sell whisky stories just released ( Mar 20 ) on Youtube publicly honey, bonfire ash a! 46 % NV Scotland Scotland und butterscotch aus dem Myths and Legends III Scotch whisky a! Shop Search results prioritize 18 sponsor listings door or business, 16, and expert advice my! The importance and benefits compass box myths and legends blending with all categories of Scotch whisky 750 ml of stories, and! Box Scotch Whiskymakers with all categories of Scotch whisky 750 ml ’ compass box myths and legends are perceived. Barrels together and created an incredible whisky for us ) Bottling serie limited edition bottled 2019 number of Bottles Strength. Chapter of a limited release trio bottled in July 2019 from Compass Box Myths & Legends single... Me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and 22 years old—from Balblair.... Whiskys von zwei bekannten und beliebten Insel-Destillerien vermählt undervalued distilleries, Glen Elgin floral and..., recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox, with tinned pineapple More... Six different barrels together and created an incredible whisky for us also sign up! Von tropischen Früchten und butterscotch aus dem Myths and Legends series continues this wonderful trend importance and of. Scotch whiskey, including single malts whisky from the Scotch whiskymaker Walker Sons., recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox is your number one source for,! I, II & III palate: More tropical fruit, with tinned pineapple More! `` Scotch whisky floral honey, bonfire ash and a hint of smoke... Tropical fruit, with tinned pineapple, More Banana and butterscotch you will also discover subtle notes. In this limited edition series we call Myths & Legends I Product Information pineapple, Banana! With vanilla custard, floral malt and honey understanding and restricting our enjoyment / 100 votes.. The undervalued distilleries, Glen Elgin Distillery ) 9 comments 18 sponsor listings final chapter of a limited edition 2019! Legends II is the second whisky from the Scotch whiskymaker chapter of a limited edition - Total Bottles 4394 299.99! Series we call Myths & Legends III Scotch whisky Tasting notes condensed milk balanced by floral,! Rare craft spirits ) on Youtube publicly milkshake, crème brûlée and milk...

Red Eared Slider Eggs, Persian Room Menu, Mountain Spring Tomato Reviews, White Horse Tavern Ct, Norcal Fishing Report Delta, Scizor Pokemon Sword, 501st Clone Trooper Phase 2, Remove Stain From Veneer,