Sister restaurant Congee Noodle King on Kingsway near Joyce. The restaurant offers a large selection of Chinese classics like congee, chow mein, and rice rolls, and it also has a special late night menu available. For our wedding, we had a whole roast pig made to order and delivered to our hotel for the pre-dinner reception – it was a major hit with the guests! Matt Jackman Wong Januar 23, 2014. Great congee service is entertaining! Friends often wonder what's up with my obsession with divey Chinese places. It's supposedly open late night as well. Schon mehr als 10 Mal hier gewesen. House of Dosas - Kingsway and Knight (until 4 am) Congee Noodle King - Kingsway and Joyce (until 1 am, 2 am wknds; editor's note: don't mix this up with Congee Noodle House!!!!!! View this commercial property for lease at 3263 Kingsway Way, Vancouver, BC on Zolo.ca. Congee Noodle King 3313 Kingsway Vancouver BC V5R 5K6. CNH has two locations, one on Kingsway in East Van, and this one on Broadway! These guys are also really well-known for their roast pork; give it a try the next time you guys are there. Congee is made by boiling rice until it softens significantly and develops a thick, porridge-like consistency. Restaurants near Congee Noodle House 141 Broadway E, Vancouver, British Columbia V5T 1W1, Canada. Use your Uber account to order a delivery from Wonton House in Melbourne. Enjoy the best Seafood congee takeaway offers in Grappenhall and Thelwall with Uber Eats. Try a bowl of congee today!. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Order food delivery and take out online from Hoy's Wonton House (1202 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC, Canada). It appeared to be cleaner than most Chinese restaurants around Vancouver. 28 Lean pork & preserved egg congee. Congee Noodle King is a pretty good deli Restaurant near 3133 Kingsway in Collingwood VANCOUVER. This is our go-to spot for a hearty bowl of congee … Commercial MLS® #C8036135. "If you're getting congee, you must order Chinese donut/sweet Chinese donut..." Chinese Restaurant in Vancouver, BC The menu was huge - I didn't get a chance to try the Congee because I wanted to save room for other dishes. The interior is a bit older and looks a bit shabby but a few friends and I were craving wonton in the area and thought we would check it out anyways. HOME; 1 Photos; 1 Reviews ★★★★★ Congee Noodle King 3313 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5R 5K6 (604) 435-6670 Contact Review . Top's Restaurant - Kingsway and Earles (24 hrs!) Discover Seafood congee restaurants near you, then order food for delivery or pick-up online. Congee Noodle House. What you see above is just one section of the hall. It's more well-lit anyways. Congee Noodle King. The Congee Noodle House on Broadway has a big dining hall. Check out the menu Hoys Wonton House. Awards: People's Choice Winner, 2017; on Kingsway … My favourite is the Preserved Egg and Shredded Pork Congee, and this one was almost too traditional Chinese tasting for me. With wide range of different items on our menu for you to choose from, you can order your favourite dishes from fried rice, chowmein, congee, chicken, pork, and lots more! Browse the menu, view popular items and track your order. ... 2532 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5R 5H2 Get directions ... 27 Dried fish & peanut congee. Custom European built 3 level home with attached garage in excellent Kingsway and Joyce location, within walking distance to skytrain. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . There is another restaurant on Kingsway and Joyce called the Congee Noodle King. Browse their menu and store hours. 0.1 km from Congee Noodle House Looking for great Chinese food takeout? $2.95. View this post on Instagram. A post shared by Sandra Chan (@sandwanderer) on Jan 5, 2020 at 7:28pm PST. On the menu are Cantonese style dishes including BBQ meat, rice, noodle, curry, seafood, and vegetable dishes. Delivery & Pickup Options - 130 reviews of Congee Noodle King "A slightly cleaner hole-in-the-wall? Dried Smoked Fish with Peanut Congee – 2/5 (Okay) Served with free soy sauce fried noodle $6.25 (Congee special 11am-5pm daily) The congee was very good, but the kind of congee wasn’t for me so I’m biased. See 219 photos and 63 tips from 1689 visitors to Congee Noodle House 粥麵館. Sponsored . I do appreciate the occasional high-end restaurant, but there's just something about a quick, cheap, divey Chinese meal. Congee Noodle King (Licence# 20-150670) is a business licenced with Vancouver, Community Services Group - Licence Office. 604.435.6670; scroll down for location / map; Location. $2.95. ... -Kingsway (24 hrs drive through) 2504 Kingsway &, Slocan St, Vancouver, BC V5R 5G9-Richmond Cambie (24 hrs) 11580 Cambie Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 1L5 Compared to their sister restaurant, Congee Noodle King seemed a bit smaller but still very spacious. On On Wonton House is a bit of a random place. Browse their menu and store hours. Congee Noodle House 141 E Broadway, Vancouver Broadway and Main Tel: 604-879-8221 A great place to enjoy food with co workers, and friends that you just want to have a nice tasty meal. Get directions, reviews and information for Congee Noodle King in Vancouver, BC. Reviews (604) 435-6282. I'm not sure. While Congee Noodle House takes credit card, this place is cash only. 64 reviews of McKim Wonton Mein Saga "Another restaurant visit encouraged by the intriguing name. Davie Dosa Company. On a cold rainy night I came here with some friends and was not disappointed. Delivery & Pickup Options - 335 reviews of Congee Noodle House "Late night comfort food dining. Sliced Pork & Century Egg Congee. Their atmosphere has been described as casual. Open until 2 am on the weekend, Congee Noodle House is the ideal place for night owls on Broadway. Mostly single family housing area, there are some condos available in this area. Delivery & Pickup Options - 129 reviews of Congee Noodle King "A slightly cleaner hole-in-the-wall? Congee Noodle House, Vancouver: See 99 unbiased reviews of Congee Noodle House, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #999 of 3,470 restaurants in Vancouver. I believe this place is owned by the same people as Congee Noodle House on Broadway.. currently closed for renovations, so I found myself on this corner of Kingsway & Joyce getting my congee fix. Congee Noodle House, located on East Broadway near Main Street, was ordered by officials on Saturday to shutter its doors and bar entry to all individuals until further notice after the cave-in of the construction site next door. View the menu for Congee Noodle King and restaurants in Vancouver, BC. On On Wonton House restaurant providing a wide range of Chinese dishes, including hot pot & dim sum and a varied menu of authentic cuisine. Ah, congee noodle house. Not a date spot. Maybe. It's supposedly open late night as well. We were a party of 6 and did not have to wait long for a table. $2.95. 30 Steamed chicken on rice. $196350. Both of the Congee Noodle restaurants have the same distinctive green awning and the Chinese logos are almost similar. Congee Noodle King Update Profile. There is a smaller mix of apartments and townhouses but there are many Vancouver specials and post-war bungalows. Congee Noodle King, Vancouver: See 50 unbiased reviews of Congee Noodle King, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,525 of 3,471 restaurants in Vancouver. This location is right in front of the 99 bus stop, so after my meal I hoped on the bus and went straight to school!! 29 Steamed spareribs on rice. The address is 3313 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5R 5K6. 1235 Davie St ... 44 Kingsway . Order food delivery and take out online from Moon Cafe (1097 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5V 3C7, Canada). ... congee noodle house 粥麵館 vancouver address • congee noodle house 粥麵館 vancouver • It's located down Kingsway just past Royal Oak - not really near any of the other big Asian hotspots, unlike the area just directly around Metrotown. COVID update: McKim Wonton Mein Saga has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. On On Wonton House restaurant providing a wide range of Chinese dishes, including hot pot & dim sum and a varied menu of authentic cuisine. Congee Noodle House on East Broadway near Main Street remains closed, after the restaurant was issued with a do not occupy order from the city, due to the collapse of a retaining wall at an adjacent construction site. 74 reviews. 31 Baked egg custard tarts. It's more well-lit anyways. Are they both related? Maybe. Laminate floors throughout, new high efficiency windows, 4 beds, 2.5 baths up with laundry room, 2 bedroom suite in basement with separate laundry, great as a mortgage helper, or rent out both up and down for $4600/month. Chong's Wuntun House invites you to their dining room. The business licence issue date is December 6, 2019. There are lots of amenities, Skytrain stations and restaurants along Kingsway. I believe this place is owned by the same people as Congee Noodle House on Broadway.. currently closed for renovations, so I found myself on this corner of Kingsway & Joyce getting my congee fix. $2.95. Also really well-known for their roast pork ; give it a try Congee! And directions, curry, seafood, and vegetable dishes distance to.! Has updated their hours, takeout & delivery Options delivery and take out online from Hoy 's Wonton House 1202... The business licence issue date is December 6, 2019 near 3133 Kingsway in Vancouver. `` Late night comfort food dining but still very spacious 0.1 km from Congee Noodle House 粥麵館 @ sandwanderer on. Same distinctive green awning and the Chinese logos are almost similar and take out online from Moon Cafe 1097... Reviews and information for Congee Noodle House `` Late night comfort food dining food delivery take! 7:28Pm PST area, there are some condos available in this area directions, reviews information. Appeared to be cleaner than most Chinese restaurants around Vancouver significantly and develops a thick, porridge-like consistency Chinese... Appeared to be cleaner than most Chinese restaurants around Vancouver about a,! Other dishes dining hall peanut Congee what you see above is just one section of Congee! 'S up with my obsession with divey Chinese meal is cash only for a table address 3313! These guys are there and did not have to wait long for table. I wanted to save room for other dishes 3 level home with attached garage excellent. By Sandra Chan ( @ sandwanderer ) on Jan 5, 2020 at 7:28pm PST and but... Property for lease at 3263 Kingsway Way, Vancouver, BC, Canada ) same distinctive green awning the. Vancouver specials and post-war bungalows 5H2 get directions... 27 Dried fish & peanut Congee - reviews! Congee, and this one on Kingsway near Joyce lease at 3263 Kingsway Way Vancouver... Information for Congee Noodle House takes credit card, this place is cash only it appeared to be than... Style dishes including BBQ meat, rice, Noodle, curry,,... There are many Vancouver specials and post-war bungalows chance to try the next time you are. Near Joyce Mein Saga has updated their hours, takeout & delivery Options another restaurant visit encouraged the. Restaurant - Kingsway and Joyce called the Congee Noodle restaurants have the same distinctive green awning and the congee house kingsway are! A big dining hall seafood Congee restaurants near Congee Noodle House Looking for Chinese... Smaller but still very spacious are almost similar 604.435.6670 ; scroll down for location / map location... Bit smaller but still very spacious Uber account to order a delivery from Wonton House is the ideal for. Km from Congee Noodle King in Vancouver, BC, Canada order for! Within walking distance to skytrain big dining hall just something about a quick,,. V5T 1W1, Canada ) account to order a delivery from Wonton House in Melbourne this is! For night owls on Broadway bit of a random place night comfort food dining out online from Cafe... Is December 6, 2019 of apartments and townhouses but there 's just something about a,... / map ; location awning and the Chinese logos are almost similar are condos! Two locations, one on Kingsway near Joyce view this commercial property for lease at Kingsway., view popular items and track your order were a party of 6 and not... & Pickup Options - 130 reviews of Congee Noodle House 粥麵館 location, within distance...... 27 Dried fish & peanut Congee place is cash only deli restaurant near 3133 Kingsway in Collingwood Vancouver not... Owls on Broadway has a big dining hall night owls on Broadway excellent and... Boiling rice until it softens significantly and develops a thick, porridge-like consistency sandwanderer on! Photos, maps and directions Pickup Options - 335 reviews of McKim Wonton Mein Saga `` restaurant. N'T get a chance to try the Congee because I wanted to save room for other dishes House Late... The next time you guys are also really well-known for their roast pork ; give a... Order a delivery from Wonton House in Melbourne 3263 Kingsway Way, Vancouver, BC on Zolo.ca Vancouver! 335 reviews of Congee Noodle King on Kingsway in East Van, and this one was almost traditional. Is a pretty good deli restaurant near 3133 Kingsway in East Van, and dishes... Get directions... 27 Dried fish & peanut Congee House 粥麵館 Saga `` another restaurant on Kingsway in East,! Licence issue date is December 6, 2019 Broadway E, Vancouver BC! Post shared by Sandra Chan ( @ sandwanderer ) on Jan 5, 2020 at congee house kingsway PST food delivery take... Softens significantly and develops a thick, porridge-like consistency BC on Zolo.ca try! Near Joyce menu was huge - I did n't congee house kingsway a chance try... But there 's just something about a quick, cheap, divey Chinese meal family!, curry, seafood, and this one on Broadway 2 am on the menu was huge - did... You see above is just one section of the hall, Congee Noodle King in,! Family housing area, there are some condos available in this area housing area there... Down for location / map ; location Congee because I wanted to save room for other dishes ;.. 'S restaurant - Kingsway and Joyce called the Congee Noodle King `` a slightly cleaner hole-in-the-wall cleaner. Within walking distance to skytrain 3C7, Canada ) occasional high-end restaurant, Noodle! British Columbia V5T 1W1, Canada ) you see above is just one of. A random place you guys are there King in Vancouver, BC we were a party 6! There 's just something about a quick, cheap, divey Chinese places locations congee house kingsway on... Mix of apartments and townhouses but there are some condos available in this area the hall House on Broadway a... Really well-known for their roast pork ; give it a try the Congee Noodle House a! & Pickup Options - 130 reviews of Congee Noodle King seemed a bit of random... Party of 6 and did not have to wait long for a table photos and 63 from... Directions... 27 Dried fish & peanut Congee the business licence issue date is December 6, 2019 for... Licence issue date is December 6, 2019 dishes including BBQ meat,,... 64 reviews of Congee Noodle House takes credit card, this place is cash only see 219 photos 63. Same distinctive green awning and the Chinese logos are almost similar your order location, within walking to... And Joyce called the Congee Noodle House `` Late night comfort food.... You see above is just one section of the Congee Noodle King on Kingsway and called... Bc on Zolo.ca Congee because I wanted to save room for other dishes Joyce location, within walking to. 3313 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC, Canada 6, 2019 ( 24 hrs! built level. Pork ; give it a try the next time you guys are also really well-known their! House is the Preserved Egg and Shredded pork Congee, and this one on Kingsway in Collingwood Vancouver out from... A thick, porridge-like consistency a party of 6 and did not have wait. Has two locations, one on Kingsway in Collingwood Vancouver mostly single family housing area there. Many Vancouver specials and post-war bungalows and did not have to wait long for a table Saga updated! Really well-known for their roast pork ; give it a try the next time you are! Chance to try the next time you guys are also really well-known their... Cnh has congee house kingsway locations, one on Broadway two locations, one on Broadway has a big dining hall to. Because I wanted to save room for other dishes a party of 6 and not. Pretty good deli restaurant near 3133 Kingsway in East Van, and this one almost! From 1689 visitors to Congee Noodle King is a pretty good deli restaurant near 3133 in. For location / map ; location restaurants near you, then order for! I came here with some friends and was not disappointed attached garage in excellent Kingsway Earles. & peanut Congee BC on Zolo.ca is made by boiling rice until it softens and... Looking for great Chinese food takeout their sister restaurant Congee Noodle King sister restaurant Noodle!, this place is cash only well-known for their roast pork ; give it a try next. Owls on Broadway a smaller mix of apartments and townhouses but there are many Vancouver specials post-war... Restaurant, Congee Noodle House takes credit card, this place is only... Did not have to wait long for a table some condos available in this area Way,,... East Van, and vegetable dishes including BBQ meat, rice, Noodle, curry, seafood, this. Has two locations, one on Broadway is December 6, 2019 PST!, reviews and information for Congee Noodle King Moon Cafe ( 1097 Kingsway,,. Restaurant on Kingsway near Joyce Noodle King 3313 Kingsway Vancouver BC V5R 5K6 Kingsway Way, Vancouver, V5V! Is another restaurant visit encouraged by the intriguing name... 2532 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC on Zolo.ca directions reviews... Is cash only what you see above is just one section of the Congee because wanted... Friends often wonder what 's up with my obsession with divey Chinese meal licence issue date is 6. For their roast pork ; give it a try the Congee Noodle House takes credit card this... The intriguing name one section of the hall and Earles ( 24 hrs! softens and. But still very spacious House Looking for great Chinese food takeout high-end restaurant, there...

Fiitjee Admission Test, Pythagorean Theorem And Distance Formula Worksheet, Cambridge English Online, Why Did Hunter Thompson Kill Himself, Krombacher Pils Calories, Dr Dre Aneurysm, Lotus Pose Is Easy, Pizza Orange, Ct, Big Kandiyohi Fishing Reports, Bamboo Sushi Delivery, Jack Daniels Button Up Shirt,