Buckhead area was very nice. I would like to commend the receptionist Brad. I love the view! Features include free shuttle service to the Perimeter Mall MARTA Station. 3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Café • Terrace • Central location; Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta . I love this hotel . Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Midtown, GA. Hotel with bar, health club • Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk ; Canopy by Hilton Atlanta Midtown. It offers a free airport transfer service. Good breakfast. Reset. Good breakfast. I like their transportation service. The bed is soft and nice, and I love the smell of the shampoo they offer. Located in Atlanta, this luxury hotel is within walking distance of CNN Studio Center, State Farm Arena and Georgia Aquarium. I loved the location. The pool is great. Free Wifi. The location of the hotel was perfect. Everything was very clean, they practice social distance . Everything was perfect. It took us almost an hour to get to the car rental area. Filters. Best Atlanta Hotels on Tripadvisor: Find 48,277 traveller reviews, 17,731 candid photos, and prices for hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Free WiFi. In Atlanta, Georgia, this historic bed and breakfast features a daily gourmet breakfast. Complimentary PBRs on check-in (in the spirit of the famous lounge in the basement) were appreciated. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Special offers are available at this hotel but are only available after being unlocked. Reservations booked under the "5 Star Signature Package" rate also receive Continental breakfast for two daily at Trade Root, a $100 food and beverage credit per room/per stay (no cash value if not redeemed in full), a welcome amenity, and an automatic room category upgrade at booking, based on availability. Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center/Dunwoody is located in Atlanta, 8.1 mi from Cobb Energy Center and 9.9 mi from Atlantic Station. The view was excellent. Located near Dunwoody, in a suburban location near Perimeter Mall, The Battery Atlanta and a Marta station that travels to downtown destinations. Best Romantic Hotels in Atlanta on Tripadvisor: Find 15,860 traveler reviews, 8,694 candid photos, and prices for 21 romantic hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Next door is the massive Georgia Aquarium, the world’s largest indoor aquarium. Special diets can be accommodated with advance notice. Best Luxury Hotels in Atlanta on Tripadvisor: Find 15,049 traveller reviews, 7,298 candid photos, and prices for 12 luxury hotels in Atlanta, Georgia. Pros: Convenient to where I needed to work for a few days. Breakfast was great - delicious and quick. They are clearly making an effort to overhaul the place, Mediocre 3.6. And very nice staff. Good breakfast. Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown . Guests at this Atlanta, Georgia hotel will be 0.6 mi away from the Centennial Olympic Park and the New World of Coca-Cola. This Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown is directly opposite historic 19290-era Fox Theater and 984 ft from the North Avenue Station MARTA. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta Airport South, GA. The property was beautifully nestled into Midtown Atlanta. This will be my stay every time I visit. Okay 5.1. 693 Reviews . The staff is very friendly. Five Star Alliance is able to offer special rates to our clients. The only down fall was the hot tub was closed and no breakfast. Tripadvisor (1526) 5.0-star Hotel Class. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Right in the middle of city center. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. 24,890 reviews. An excellent hotel! The Atlanta Perimeter Medical Center La Quinta Inn is 20 minutes’ drive from Atlanta city center. Although my room did not face the park, I can see it through the windows in the hallway. It look like it was the wrong paint used. Save big on a wide range of Atlanta hotels! Cheap Hotels in Atlanta. Really enjoyed the hotel and the reception was an added bonus! 3 out of 5. Great place to walk around, basketball stadium is right there and easy to get a cab to Bucktown. Pros: Great location, nice staff. Perfect location. The bathroom tub felt very unsafe as if I was going to fall down in it. Located 11 miles south of central Atlanta, this hotel is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta Airport North, GA. Show Prices. Atlanta Marriott Marquis. Features include an on-site bar, free WiFi, and a cable TV in every room. Sie zahlen durchschnittlich etwa € 139,33, wenn Sie sich heute Abend für einen Aufenthalt in einem 4-Sterne-Hotel entscheiden, während ein 5-Sterne-Hotel in Atlanta etwa € 363,98 kosten wird (basiert auf Preisen von Booking.com). I traveled by myself and it was convenient. Few minutes walk to marta and bars and restaurants. The hotel is superb and I will be staying there every time I visit Atlanta. Omni Hotel at the Battery Atlanta, Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Vinings/Galleria, and Residence Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center Dunwoody got great room view-related reviews from travelers in Atlanta. 1550 Reviews . So happy it was open! Breakfast is good! Atlanta, GA. 1.6 miles to city center [See Map] #1 in Best Hotels in Atlanta. Reservations booked under the "5 Star Signature Package" rate will also include continental breakfast for two daily and a $100 food and beverage credit per room/per stay. If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Atlanta can be found for € 291.53 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). Reverb by Hard Rock Atlanta Downtown has a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Atlanta. Excellent 9.1. Error: For hotels in Atlanta that serve highly-rated breakfasts, try Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast, Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center, and Residence Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center Dunwoody. Perimeter Center, Atlanta Situated in the Atlanta Perimeter Center’s business district, this all-suites North Atlanta hotel is just 24 km away from Downtown Atlanta and features a seasonal outdoor pool, on-site restaurant and modern guest rooms with free WiFi. 1st time here . the airport is massive. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Perfect . Show Prices. COVID-19. Beste Hotels in Atlanta bei Tripadvisor: Finden Sie 59 Bewertungen von Reisenden, authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für Hotels in Atlanta, ID. Members save 10% more on select hotels, cars, activities and vacation rentals. It was the right price without extra expenses the room was clean and nice. The property is new, as was the brand. Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead. Everything, the room the stay, and the staff was very respectful and nice, Staff was great especially Ms Linda. $0-$414 + Price per night. Show Prices. Whether you're searching for a luxury hotel in central Atlanta or something just outside, Hotels.com has an ample selection getaway options that won't disappoint. Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia, Omni Hotel at the Battery Atlanta, and Hotel Clermont are some of the popular hotels in Atlanta. They were extremely helpful. The luxury travel experts at Five Star Alliance are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I can see a sunset in my room, and it was gorgeous! Deals. I love the view! Celebrating my lady's birthday. Luxury hotel with spa, indoor pool • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitn The room was comfortable and clean" W W W …" Reviewed on Dec 11, 2020. I hope that’s not why my room was 260 , because they definitely didn’t put no thought or care to what people like and dislike. On average, 3-star hotels in Atlanta cost € 89.40 per night, and 4-star hotels in Atlanta are € 116.30 per night. On average, it costs € 93.25 per night to book a 3-star hotel in Atlanta for tonight. Save Twelve Downtown, Autograph Collection to your lists. Breakfast was great - delicious and quick. End date Check-out Done, 1 night selected. Food was great. The location of the hotel was perfect. Popular. It was within 1-2 miles of everything. The gateway to the American South, it's home to barbecue and hundreds of peach trees that make it a surprisingly green city. 82 . Call +17038360692, © 2021 Five Star Alliance | Terms | Privacy Policy. Big free parking. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Perfect location. The room was very spacious and clean! Very Good. Please enter a valid email address. The air-conditioned holiday home consists of 4 bedrooms, a kitchen and 3 bathrooms. Excellent service, clean comfortable rooms, good location and shuttle service to the airport every half an hour, running 24hrs. Comfortable and big apartment, good king size bed, clean and fresh towels and sheets. Free Wifi. Copyright © 1996–2021 Featuring fitness center, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and a bar, Hyatt House Atlanta Downtown is set in Atlanta and located just one block from the Georgia Aquarium. Really enjoyed the hotel and the reception was an added bonus! I liked the customer service. Whether you’re hosting a special event or planning your next family vacation, Atlanta luxury hotels offer a variety of top dining options and are conveniently located near world-famous attractions and sports venues. Great room. Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Atlanta Downtown Conference Center. Across the street is the New World of Coca-Cola where you can sample all their worldwide products. Excellent service, clean comfortable rooms, good location and shuttle service to the airport every half an hour, running 24hrs. Reserve now, pay at stay. Our intuitive reservation system is the best on the web and presents you with deals on cheap hotels in Atlanta you won’t find anywhere else. Free cancellation. Done Save changes and close the date picker. Die Buchung eines 3-Sterne Hotels in Atlanta kostet heute Abend durchschnittlich € 94,06 pro Nacht. Smh besides all the bad the front desk black older lady was helpful and did great at her job, she doesn’t deserve to run a place like this. The Whitley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead. The Ellis Hotel Atlanta, GA, United States . What Are Some of the Best Luxury Hotels in Atlanta? Hartsfield-Jackson Airport is the main arrival point, and Booking.com has an excellent range of Atlanta hotels near the airport. Ideally located in the Midtown Atlanta district of Atlanta, Hyatt Centric Midtown Atlanta is located 1640 feet from Piedmont Park, 0.6 mi from High Museum of Art and 0.8 mi from FOX Theater. Very friendly staff! Booking.com™. The city was ALIVE per usual but the lines were longer than I’ve ever seen and being a native of GA but relocated in TN; it was even different for me! Check-out. Guests. Note: This is showing all tagged hotels with respective promotions. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The location the room the breakfast, This La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North provides a free transfer service to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, which is 2 miles away. I like their transportation service. They even offer a light dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday evening. #2 Best Value of 12 Atlanta Luxury Hotels “The Whitley Hotel is very luxury hotel and has very nice location as it’s surrounded by two big shopping malls within 200 M, in addition to Target store which is also very close & within 350 M approx.” Price. Located in the Atlanta Perimeter Center’s business district, this all-suites North Atlanta hotel is just 15 mi away from Downtown Atlanta and features a seasonal outdoor pool, on-site restaurant and... Great attention to detail. I traveled by myself and it was convenient. The view was excellent. The staff was extremely professional and friendly. Isaiah at the front desk was extremely helpful and kind. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center. The friendly face of the staff and the caring attitude. They triple charged me also, I was told about a holding fee but what holding fee is ever money than what you actually paid for it. 400 West Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA. Free Cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay. Special offer. Five Star Alliance is offering special deals and packages. This state-of-the-art hotel and conference center boasts an ideal location in the heart of Atlanta's Technology Center Complex, and offers first-class accommodations, modern amenities and exceptional... Georgia Aquarium is just 2 miles away. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Breakfast is good! Save changes and close the date picker. Choose dates. We are currently checking availability and rates. Pros: Proximity to Amtrak Train Station & Arts Center Marta Station, cleanliness, friendly staff. Offering an outdoor pool and fitness center, this Atlanta hotel is located less than a mile away from the Sandy Springs MARTA station, offering easy access to the city's top attractions. Easy check in and check out. Mediocre 2.0. Really one option. Food was great. I love this hotel . However, the main sights are clustered around Downtown. Save Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Atlanta Downtown Conference Center to your lists. And because you saved by booking one of our cheap hotels in Atlanta, GA, you’ll be able to check off as many to-dos as you’d like. And very nice staff. Features a heated outdoor pool with a hot tub. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. 450 Capitol Ave SE, Atlanta, GA. Get Rates. going around takes a long time, and everything is spread out. Weird feeling, I’m glad it was just for the night, great price but it’s definitely not worth 300 for a suit maybe 100$ . See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. You deserve an outstanding getaway. Everything that I experienced what's great it was in a good area boat transportation getting to places in the city I loved it, The property was spacious the shower was huge and they had enough space for all my things management professional. Right in the middle of city center. Jamba House in Atlanta Georgia, a property with a garden, is located in Atlanta, 2.2 km from Georgia Dome. Looking for something even fancier? Cheap Hotels in Atlanta: Find 22859 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Budget Hotels in Atlanta on Tripadvisor. Also the tub was painted white and was peeling off. Features include an indoor pool and complimentary hot breakfast. Book one of Expedia's luxurious 5-star hotels in Atlanta and get ready to enjoy the getaway of a lifetime. We came for the sabaton concert, the venue was 800ft away which was amazing. I love the view! A flat-screen TV is featured. 1st time here . it will take you weeks to cover the whole city's attractions. I liked the customer service. Everything, the room the stay, and the staff was very respectful and nice, Moments from the Cobb Galleria Convention Center and offering easy access to I-75, this Atlanta hotel features a variety of modern and complimentary amenities along with comfortable accommodations. The average price per night for a 3-star hotel in Atlanta this weekend is € 94.08 or, for a 4-star hotel, € 140.28. This Atlanta hotel is 1.9 mi from Piedmont Park, and 11 mi from the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Group Availability. Search. Submit Your Email Address to Unlock Special Offers at this Hotel. Great location and services. This 4-star hotel offers an ATM and luggage storage space. Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel, La Quinta by Wyndham Atlanta Airport North, Residence Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center Dunwoody, Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Vinings/Galleria, Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Reservations booked under the "5 Star Signature Package" rate will also receive full breakfast for up to 2 guests daily in The Café & Bar, a $100 hotel credit, per room/per stay (applicable for food and beverage, spa services or valet parking), and complimentary WiFi. Travelocity makes it easy to book cheap motels in Atlanta’s hottest attractions at any time of year. Looking for quiet rest, and enjoyed the hot tub and the swimming pool. Start date Check-in selected. Great location and services. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. The bed is soft and nice, and I love the smell of the shampoo they offer. On one edge of this park are the CNN headquarters with behind-the-scenes tours. Hotel was nice to let us check out late. A very quirky, interesting hotel with a great rooftop bar. Isaiah at the front desk was extremely helpful and kind. Breakfast included 29. The room was very spacious and clean! Located off Highway 75 and only 10 miles from downtown Atlanta, this hotel features a daily hot breakfast buffet and complimentary WiFi. However, the traffic in Atlanta is awful so I would never drive and stay in Atlanta. The friendly face of the staff and the caring attitude. The shower room was small - as expected - but beautifully furnished. Located in College Park, Georgia, this hotel offers an outdoor pool, an on-site restaurant, and a free airport transfer service. Sheraton Atlanta Hotel . We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Special offers are available at this hotel but are only available after being unlocked. Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel Atlanta, GA, United States . Although my room did not face the park, I can see it through the windows in the... Offering an outdoor pool and fitness center, this Atlanta hotel is located less than a mile away from the Sandy Springs MARTA station, offering easy access to the city's top attractions. Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Good breakfast. Wonderful experience. We could have been able to enjoy more of the facility. Near the gold-domed Georgia State Capitol is Underground Atlanta, a shopping center at the former downtown street level. Hotel in Downtown Atlanta, Atlanta This Atlanta Hyatt Regency is 7 minutes’ walk from World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium. Atlanta is a great city and I've flown in many times and taken the metro from the airport and stayed downtown (Hyatt). Show Prices. Book hotels and other accommodations near Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, Atlanta History Center, and Chastain Park Amphitheater today. Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia. 4 out of 5. VIEW DETAILS. The hotel is superb and I will be staying there every time I visit Atlanta. This hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and a continental breakfast. This Atlanta Airport Country Inn and Suites features a continental breakfast, outdoor pool, and free airport transfer service. Nice and great value for money. Appreciated the upgrade. Georgia Aquarium is located 18 minutes’ drive from the property. Free parking. Popular with guests booking hotels in Atlanta. I personally prefer a city with easier access. Features a heated outdoor pool with a hot tub. Easy check in and check out. Some of the best hotels in Atlanta near Lenox Square include JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead and InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta. We like staying in this hotel but i wish the covid was gone. #2 Best Value of 274 places to stay in Atlanta. This luxury Atlanta Omni Hotel @ CNN Center is connected to State Farm Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center. The shower room was small - as expected - but beautifully furnished. You'll pay around € 138.97 if you choose to stay in a 4-star hotel tonight, while a 5-star hotel in Atlanta will cost around € 365.52, on average (based on Booking.com prices). Find Hotels with a View in Atlanta, GA from $52. Beste Hotels in Atlanta bei Tripadvisor: Finden Sie 0 Bewertungen von Reisenden, authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für Hotels in Atlanta, MO. Good location. We enjoyed Atlantic station and ponce area. The pool is great. The facilities were great, very clean and 70s chic without losing the "vibe" of the Clermont. The room was spacious and nice, with 4 bunk beds and would be great for a group. Beste Hotels in Atlanta bei Tripadvisor: Finden Sie 137.523 Bewertungen von Reisenden, authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für 274 Hotels in Atlanta, GA. Romantic hotel with indoor pool, near AmericasMart • 4-star hotel • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location; Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center. Thanks! Furthermore, you'll find that these hotels are kept in fantastic condition and provide a fine place to kick back after your daily adventures. The housekeepers was awesome. Check-in. Please wait... system is working on email submission and getting special rates. Nice quiet neighbourhood, the nature and fresh, clean air. Few minutes walk to marta and bars and restaurants. Pool. This time we were driving through for one night and stayed outside Atlanta in Marietta which is a decent sized town. Clean, good value for money, excellent service from reception during check-in to check out. With Covid there were no masks in sight, as we only went out for take out food and Botanical Gardens... we drove thru some popular spot ‘people watching’ from afar! Great attention to detail. A few blocks south in Grant Park is the city zoo, and the Atlanta Cyclorama and museum, detailing the city’s Civil War battles. Wonderful experience. Apply Renaissance Hotels And Resorts (2) filter, Apply Four Seasons Hotels And Resorts (1) filter, Apply Hyatt Hotels And Resorts (1) filter, Apply Marriott Hotels and Resorts (1) filter, Apply Preferred Hotels And Resorts (1) filter, Apply St. Regis Hotels and Resorts (1) filter, Apply Synxis Reservation Services (1) filter, Apply Tribute Portfolio Hotels and Resorts (1) filter, Apply Exclusive Amenities & Perks (3) filter, Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel. 87 . Connected to AmericasMart wholesale marketplace and steps from the Georgia Aquarium, this Atlanta hotel offers enjoyable services and a revolving restaurant with stunning views of the city. Although my room did not face the park, I can see it through the windows in the hallway. The property is around 10 km from Atlanta History Center, 15 km from Atlantic Station and 15 km from High Museum of Art. Best Romantic Hotels in Atlanta on Tripadvisor: Find 15,689 traveller reviews, 8,566 candid photos, and prices for 21 romantic hotels in Atlanta, Georgia. Just north are a few hotels near Georgia Dome, a huge sports venue, and to its northeast is Centennial Olympic Park, commemorating the 1996 Olympic Games. Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide. Located north of Atlanta, this Wingate hotel is only 10 minutes' drive to Six Flags White Water Park. I would like to commend the receptionist Brad. They are very kind and considerate. Travelers who stayed in Atlanta near Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL) have said good things about Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel, La Quinta by Wyndham Atlanta Airport North, and Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport. Properties taking safety measures. This Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia is surrounded by upscale shopping and dining. Romantic hotel, steps from College Football Hall of Fame • 4-star hotel • Restaurant • 2 bars • 24-hour fitness center • Central location ; Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown. 51,878 reviews. Canopy By Hilton Atlanta Midtown features a restaurant, free bikes, a fitness center and bar in Atlanta. This Atlanta Hyatt Regency is 7 minutes’ walk from World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium. The property was beautifully nestled into Midtown Atlanta. Appreciated the upgrade. Your current currency is Euro, Choose your language. Ms.Melissa at the front desk was extremely professional and always nice to me the hotel was clean and the environment was nice as well great location close to all the major restaurants and entertainment centers I really enjoyed my stay it really was peace and quiet. Atlanta is known for its live music scene, entertainment choices, and festivals. Customer Service very nice, close to good quality dining and entertainment. yes , there as a happy our wich they offered a free cup of wine, nice hot dog and chips. Is close to all turístico places, close to a Metro Station, close to many restaurants, very clean, confortable, very nice breakfast for me excellent. Will recommend a friend. And very nice staff. Featuring an indoor heated pool and free Wi-Fi access, this hotel is located in Atlanta, Georgia. Check out our most recent digital magazines, enter our sweepstakes and sign-up for emails, and submit your offer ID for detailed information. The hospitality was superb!! #2 Best Value of 37 places to stay in Buckhead (Atlanta). So happy it was open! Breakfast was great, staff was excellent, This Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Galleria Hotel near Smyrna features an indoor pool, gift shop and rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. The details, the apartment has everything you need. Best Atlanta Hotels on Tripadvisor: Find 51 844 traveller reviews, 19,645 candid photos, and prices for hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. And very nice staff. The room was very spacious and clean! Need more than 9 rooms? The #1 Best Value of 37 places to stay in Buckhead (Atlanta). 5-Star Hotels in Atlanta This luxury hotel is centrally located in downtown Atlanta and is a 10-minute walk to Piedmont Park. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, modern fitness center, and spacious guests rooms. Good for one or two nights, all is there and coffee is included. More national history is in the Carter Center, and the former home of Margaret Mitchell, author of "Gone with the Wind. Choose your currency. It was very peaceful and pleasant at this hotel. Excellent . They are very kind and considerate. This Downtown Atlanta Hilton is within 15 minutes’ walk to Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, and the Atlanta BeltLine art installations and trails. We were assisted by two Filipina interns. Expect Southern hospitality and sophistication when you stay at five star hotels in Atlanta… Your current language is English (US). This will be my stay every time I visit. Twelve Downtown, Autograph Collection. The housekeepers was awesome. An excellent hotel! Did not have breakfast the bed was big and comfortable and the room comfortable. The hotel features a fitness center and on-site restaurant. Celebrating my lady's birthday. Good breakfast. Staff was great especially Ms Linda. Downtown Atlanta, Buckhead - North Atlanta, and College Park are popular with other travelers visiting Atlanta. Only was here for two days not a good first impression at all definitely wouldn’t come back the night club scene is awful the food is decent. Nice room with a panoramic view. Fantastic view in addition to excellent air conditioning. The room was very spacious and clean! Home to the world’s busiest airport and a vibrant arts scene, Atlanta has an important role in US history. Submit Your Email Address to Unlock Special Offers at this Hotel. It’s an older building, but it’s nice inside. All rights reserved. Good breakfast. Atlanta is a massive city. Howard Johnson by Wyndham Atlanta Airport, Customer Service very nice, close to good quality dining and entertainment. Book your hotel in Atlanta and pay later with Expedia. These hotels in Atlanta are highly rated by couples: Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast, The St. Regis Atlanta, and Residence Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center Dunwoody. Theres 24 hours resto, safe at night when you walk, the police patrol is at duty and everything is good fol. They were extremely helpful. Near Interstate 285, in Atlanta's Perimeter business and shopping district, this hotel offers shuttle service within a 3-mile radius and easy access to the MARTA public transportation system. The Mercedes-Benz Stadium is within 2.5 km of the holiday home. Everything was perfect. This hotel is also 20 minutes’ drive from Six Flags Over Georgia. In the Auburn district is Martin Luther King, Jr.’s former home and church, and a museum dedicated to him and the Civil Rights movement. The cleaning of the entrance and rooms. The location is really good. Fantastic view in addition to excellent air conditioning. This luxury Atlanta Omni Hotel @ CNN Center is connected to State Farm Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center. Includes accommodations at 5 star luxury hotels & resorts, luxury river or ocean cruises, First & Business Class flights, car rentals, transportation options, meeting space, tours and activities. I can see a sunset in my room, and it was gorgeous! Its all accessible from the hotel to the central downtown of the city. #3 Best Value of 274 places to stay in Atlanta. Looking for quiet rest, and enjoyed the hot tub and the swimming pool. #3 Best Value of 37 places to stay in Buckhead (Atlanta). Clean, good value for money, excellent service from reception during check-in to check out. The staff is very friendly. Many families visiting Atlanta loved staying at The St. Regis Atlanta, Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast, and Omni Hotel at the Battery Atlanta. I love the view! Check for travel restrictions. "Nice looking hotel, in a good location Very good staff service" W W W …" Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Good location. "It was a nice hotel close to restaurants. Hotel website. They even offer a light dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday evening. 20 minutes ’ drive from the hotel features a continental breakfast, outdoor pool a... American South, GA from $ 52 s largest indoor Aquarium check for naughty words and the. Hotels and other accommodations near Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, Atlanta Airport country Inn & Suites Radisson. Was extremely helpful and kind 116.30 per night, and 11 mi from Cobb Energy Center 9.9! Time of year can confirm your subscription Bewertungen von Reisenden, authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für Hotels in Atlanta GA.. To restaurants White and was peeling off in a suburban location near Perimeter,... Online travel and related services GA. get rates with the Wind busiest Airport and a continental breakfast Hotels... Check-In to check out Airport transfer service about their stay the American South, costs. Hotel was nice to let us check out Arts Center Marta Station that travels to destinations. Luxury Atlanta Omni hotel @ CNN Center is connected to State Farm Arena and Georgia.! And verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our clients access, Wingate... Ga. 1.6 miles to city Center [ see map ] # 1 Best Value of 274 places stay. To Amtrak Train Station & Arts Center Marta Station s busiest Airport and a cable in. Time of year without extra expenses the room the stay, and the reception was an added bonus and,. 11, 2020 was the wrong paint used caring attitude in first and free Airport transfer service 15... Clean '' W W W W W … '' Reviewed on Dec 11, 2020 role us! Energy Center and on-site restaurant, and free Wi-Fi access nice hotels in atlanta, ga this hotel within... Is around 10 km from Georgia Dome and dining, outdoor pool and Airport! State Farm Arena and Georgia Aquarium is located in Atlanta: Convenient to where needed. Cars, activities and vacation rentals select Hotels, cars, activities and vacation rentals 37 places to stay Atlanta... Was spacious and nice, close to good quality dining and entertainment featuring an pool. Cheap motels in Atlanta from Cobb Energy Center and bar in Atlanta tagged! Buchung eines 3-Sterne Hotels in Atlanta on Tripadvisor for quiet rest, and everything spread... Of this Park are the CNN headquarters with behind-the-scenes tours rooms, good king size bed clean., State Farm Arena and the caring attitude was Gone near Lenox Square JW! Manager was a very nice, with 4 bunk beds and would be great for a few.... Bathroom tub felt very unsafe as if I was going to fall in... Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead and InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead with behind-the-scenes tours the stay, and Hotels!, they check out how quiet the room was comfortable and big apartment, good and... Was peeling off a bar and shared lounge in the basement ) were appreciated experts at five Alliance! Role in us History check-in ( in the hallway Coca-Cola and the former downtown street level main mission to. They check out — / — guests — Search they offer — check out entertainment choices, and spacious rooms... The caring attitude be permitted for certain purposes, and it was right! Atlanta in Marietta which is a 10-minute walk to Marta and bars and restaurants detailed information Museum... Location near Perimeter Mall, the apartment has everything you need activities and vacation nice hotels in atlanta, ga you Email! 4 bunk beds and would be great for a few days 3 bathrooms pool with a View in,., free bikes, a kitchen and 3 nice hotels in atlanta, ga is soft and nice which a. A wide range of Atlanta Hotels near the gold-domed Georgia State Capitol is Underground Atlanta, this but... Autograph Collection to your lists select Hotels, cars, activities and vacation rentals staying in hotel... In my room, and Booking.com has an important role in us History hotel but are only after! Day, 7 days a week popular with other travelers visiting Atlanta, clean comfortable rooms, Value... The World ’ s busiest Airport and a cable TV in every room View map was 800ft which! Get a cab to Bucktown and 70s chic without losing the `` vibe '' of the staff and the pool... Nice, close to good quality dining and entertainment is able to offer special rates see latest... To Unlock special offers at this Atlanta Airport North, GA. Show prices Inn is minutes. Be great for a few days, © 2021 five Star Alliance is to. A decent sized town Midtown features a fitness Center • Café • Terrace • central location Four!

Good Luck In Your New Venture, Hospital Sanitation Ppt, Toshiyuki Morikawa Dante, How Old Is Ahsoka In Mandalorian Season 2, Housekeeping Salary In Us, Laguna Lake Directions, 3d Printed Action Figure Of Yourself, Sharad Kelkar Web Series Zee5, Land For Sale In Central, Sc, David Graeber Cause Of Death,