There's a lot of history between the two hip hop icons, and — even though they've never publicly admitted to being anything other than friends — fans think that "Summer Games," "Jaded," "Finesse," and maybe "Nice For What," each expose some choice details about what might have been going on in their relationship behind the scenes. Was Rihanna playing games with Drake that summer and it inspired "Summer Games"? In August, Drake bought a congratulatory billboard for Rihanna ahead of her receiving the MTV Video Vanguard Award, and Rih later posted a pic of the billboard on Instagram with the caption, "when he extra!!!" scorpion drake album cover: scorpion drake album songs: scorpion drake album list: scorpion drake album download: Prev. During his acting career, Graham has received five Young Artist Award nominations for playing the role of Jimmy Brooks in Degrassi: The Next Generation, winning Best Ensemble in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) in the 2002 Young Artist … The chorus to this track says it all: "You stay on my mind / All the time, all the time." Drake: Work (2016) Shared with: Rihanna. with heart and trophy emojis. Waptrick Drake Mp3: Download Nicki Minaj feat Drake feat Lil Wayne feat Chris Brown - Only, Drake feat WizKid feat Kyla - One Dance, DJ Khaled feat Drake - Popstar, Drake - Toosie Slide, WizKid feat Drake - Come Closer, Drake feat Lil Durk - Laugh Now Cry Later, DJ Khaled feat Drake feat Rick Ross feat Lil Wayne - Im On One DJ Mike D Remix, Future feat Drake - Life Is Good, Rihanna feat Drake … Fans have specifically pointed to a few lyrics that they believe are directed towards Rihanna, including, "I want my baby to have your eyes," and "Should I do New York? The pair also showed off their … Travis Scott ... Too Good (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR 3 (P3) 2010 Thank Me Later – 2,450,000 2011 Take Care – 3,350,000 2013 Nothing Was the Same – 2,550,000 2016 Views – 2,450,000 2017 More Life – 525,000. The next track on Scorpion is "Jaded," and many fans think it’s a major Rihanna diss. Sounds like Drake still isn't over all that mess, if fans' theory about "Jaded" proves true. The song is definitely putting someone on blast, no question about that, and the lyrics to "Jaded" appear to imply that Drake feels like he was jerked around and led on by whoever that someone is. There’s a lot of history between the two hip hop icons, and — even though they’ve never publicly admitted to being anything other than friends — fans think that "Summer Games," "Jaded," "Finesse," and maybe "Nice For What," each expose some choice details about what might have been going on in their relationship behind the scenes. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Shared with: Boi-1da (producer) Cardo & Young Exclusive (producer) ... Best Music Video Rihanna Feat. Jay Cutler, Madison LeCroy, & Kristin Cavallari’s Drama Is Messy — Here’s A Breakdown. Some fans are swearing up and down that the actual order of the three (maybe four) songs in question reveals a bigger-picture progression about Drake and Rih's relationship. Now, though, due mostly to its placement between "Summer Games," Jaded" and "Finesse" — which will be addressed next — some fans think its a part of the alleged Rih-fueled series. Figure out every charting song from this iconic and influential Canadian rapper ... Rihanna feat. ‘Modern Family’ To Stream All Seasons on Both Peacock & Hulu! All rights reserved. There’s a lot of history between the two hip hop icons, and — even though they’ve never publicly admitted to being anything other than friends — fans think that … ‎A couple of years after he broke into the mainstream with 2009’s So Far Gone, Drake was browsing art in Los Angeles when a piece caught his eye: a big neon sign that read, “LESS DRAKE, MORE TUPAC.” For a minute, he felt angry, embarrassed—he wanted to walk up and rip the sign off the wall. "You know what she was doing to me?" On the track “Summer Games,” Drake sings about a relationship that started and ended one summer, and if we remember correctly, that’s the same timeline of he and Rihanna’s fling in 2016. It’s basically an ode to someone that Drake appears to have and has had a lot of feelings for. All we know for sure about that particular time period is that Rihanna eventually called the Vanguard moment with Drake "uncomfortable," according to an interview with Vogue in June 2018. Maybe. You can read the lyrics for "Nice For What" here, and draw your own conclusions. "She was doing exactly what I’ve done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. The track goes, “I can tell it wasn’t love, I just thought you’d f*ck with me / Who coulda predicted Lucky Strike would have you stuck with me / Damn, I kept my wits about me, luckily what happened between us that night / It always seems to trouble me, now all of a sudden those gossip blogs want to cover me.”. The second line is the one that fans claim to make its clear that the track is about Rihanna, as she's very obviously a fashion icon and has regularly been spotted at New York Fashion Week. In a nutshell, the lyrics to "Summer Games" tell a story about a tumultuous summer-time romance. You can read the lyrics for "Nice For What" here, and draw your own conclusions. "She was doing exactly what I’ve done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. She returned to her musical roots on N.E.R.D's "Lemon" in November 2017, a song that Drake … While Drake‘s 2018 album Scorpion has a song dedicated to his mom, “Sandra’s Rose,” that many fans appreciate, one of the Toronto … That same month, though, when Drake presented Rihanna with said award on-stage, there was a palatable awkwardness as he professed his love for the singer and went in for — but was denied — a kiss. We carefully ordered them from worst to first in a list that nobody will find a reason to argue about. 3:18 PREVIEW SICKO MODE. Drake. Drake. ... Come and See Me (feat. I was like, wow, this feels terrible." In…. Now for the "maybe." Since "Summer Games" is the first song in the series, though, let’s start there. 36 Weeks #1 (10 Weeks) Drake feat. Some fans are swearing up and down that the actual order of the three (maybe four) songs in question reveals a bigger-picture progression about Drake and Rih’s relationship. Drake and Rih were believed to have gone on a date to Lucky Strike in 2009, and the Canadian rapper more or less confirmed that "Fireworks" was about Rihanna in an interview with the New York Times a few weeks after it was released. Drake and Rih were believed to have gone on a date to Lucky Strike in 2009, and the Canadian rapper more or less confirmed that "Fireworks" was about Rihanna in an interview with the New York Times a few weeks after it was released. According to more than a few fans on Twitter, Drake could be referencing Rihanna on Scorpion in not one, not two, but three different songs. I can’t decide / Fashion week is more your thing than mine.". It's hard to figure out where to begin untangling this whole thing, because there is a lot of chatter on Twitter about Drake's supposed Rihanna references. He broke the mark, previously held by the cast of Glee, on the March 21-dated chart … 2014 Nominee iHeartRadio Music Award: Song of the … For the better part of a decade, Drake's been pretty upfront about his feelings for Rihanna, so it wouldn't be a shock to learn that the long-time love story in "Finesse" is about her. Scorpion. Rihanna has a busy schedule as of late due to her business ventures and acting endeavors. Drake and Rihanna had been friends since around 2009, and while there were sporadic rumors of them throughout the years, fans *really* thought they’d taken things to the next level by the summer of 2016. Again, Drake has yet to confirm anything either way, though, but it’s hard to imagine that it could be about anyone else. "You know what she was doing to me?" Home » Lifestyle » Fans Think Drake DEFINITELY References Rihanna On More Than One ‘Scorpion’ Song. Available with an Apple Music subscription. 14 results. The next track on Scorpion is "Jaded," and many fans think it's a major Rihanna diss. On 2018's Scorpion, the ice finally cracks and Drake plunges headfirst into the icy … Since "Summer Games" is the first song in the series, though, let's start there. It's basically an ode to someone that Drake appears to have and has had a lot of feelings for. The track goes, “I can tell it wasn’t love, I just thought you’d f*ck with me / Who coulda predicted Lucky Strike would have you stuck with me / Damn, I kept my wits about me, luckily what happened between us that night / It always seems to trouble me, now all of a sudden those gossip blogs want to cover me.”. he told NTY when asked about the track. In August, Drake bought a congratulatory billboard for Rihanna ahead of her receiving the MTV Video Vanguard Award, and Rih later posted a pic of the billboard on Instagram with the caption, "when he extra!!!" Nice For What. According to more than a few fans on Twitter, Drake could be referencing Rihanna on Scorpion in not one, not two, but three different songs. All we know for sure about that particular time period is that Rihanna eventually called the Vanguard moment with Drake "uncomfortable," according to an interview with Vogue in June 2018. I can't decide / Fashion week is more your thing than mine.". with heart and trophy emojis. Last Friday, the R&B singer Chris Brown released the music video for his newest song, “No Guidance,” an aptly titled nine-minute work featuring the rapper Drake. 12. One Dance. 2021 Bustle Digital Group. Sounds like Drake still isn’t over all that mess, if fans’ theory about "Jaded" proves true. Work. 01:27. Drake's definitely alluded to Rihanna doing this to him before, like with the lyrics to "Fireworks" in 2010. Scorpion. The next track on Scorpion is "Jaded," and many fans think it's a major Rihanna diss. Again, Drake has yet to confirm anything either way, though, but it's hard to imagine that it could be about anyone else. Is Aubrey "Drake" Graham really putting it all out there like that? 22 Weeks #1 (10 Weeks) Drake. 25 Weeks #1 (8 Weeks) Drake. Is Aubrey "Drake" Graham really putting it all out there like that? In a nutshell, the lyrics to "Summer Games" tell a story about a tumultuous summer-time romance. The song is definitely putting someone on blast, no question about that, and the lyrics to "Jaded" appear to imply that Drake feels like he was jerked around and led on by whoever that someone is. Jeff Gross/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images, Vanguard moment with Drake "uncomfortable,". Scorpion. While the Canadian rapper/singer can drop battle-ready bars and swag-fuelled club jams with equal ease, he's more likely to kick verses that take you inside his complicated life, one where even party-hopping excess is no defence against real heartbreak. Drake Take Care Mp3. Features Song Lyrics for Drake's Scorpion album. It’s hard to figure out where to begin untangling this whole thing, because there is a lot of chatter on Twitter about Drake’s supposed Rihanna references. "Nice For What" follows "Jaded," and while there wasn't necessarily a whole lot of chatter about it being about Rihanna when it was released as a single back and April. Drake has yet to confirm or deny any of these fan theories, though, so for now they’ll have to remain just that: theories. Fans Think Drake DEFINITELY References Rihanna On More Than One ‘Scorpion’ Song. SONG ALBUM TIME God's Plan. The second line is the one that fans claim to make its clear that the track is about Rihanna, as she’s very obviously a fashion icon and has regularly been spotted at New York Fashion Week. According to more than a few fans on Twitter, Drake could be referencing Rihanna on Scorpion in not one, not two, but three different songs. Now for the "maybe." https://www.capitalxtra.com › artists › drake › lists › best-songs-on-scorpion he told NTY when asked about the track. We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. History does tend to repeat itself, though, and since the rapper’s never been shy about his songs or his feelings, he might just cop to something sooner rather than later. For the better part of a decade, Drake’s been pretty upfront about his feelings for Rihanna, so it wouldn’t be a shock to learn that the long-time love story in "Finesse" is about her. WizKid & Kyla. Is Aubrey "Drake" Graham really putting it all out there like that? God's Plan. Fans have specifically pointed to a few lyrics that they believe are directed towards Rihanna, including, "I want my baby to have your eyes," and "Should I do New York? The first line — one of many times on Scorpion where Drake acknowledges his previously rumored son with Sophie Brussaux — is pretty self-explanatory. Look, at the end of the day, these are all just theories, and fans will have to wait and see if Drake cops to any of their assumptions about the songs. 36 Weeks #1 (11 Weeks) Drake. Top News Videos for scorpion drake album. Including ‘Scorpion,’ Drake has now released nearly 200 tracks over his career. It’s certainly not nearly as seemingly specific as the other three tracks, though. Scorpion (álbum de Drake) – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre Drake and Rihanna had been friends since around 2009, and while there were sporadic rumors of them throughout the years, fans *really* thought they'd taken things to the next level by the summer of 2016. Listen and Download below. Oneika The Traveller’s Tips Are For Every Girl Who’s Looking To Travel The World, Steph & Dom solve your sex, love & life troubles, Texas Man Kills Wife By Tying Her To Concrete Block Before Throwing Her In A Lake, Spirit Award noms: ‘Eighth Grade,’ ‘First Reformed’ and ‘You Were Never Really Here’ lead, Most Americans accept they’ll probably only attend virtual parties for the rest of 2020, Woman Convicted Of Throwing Chihuahua To Its Death From Parking Garage, Coronavirus Scotland: Scots pilot flies home after two months on life support as Vietnam’s most critical Covid patient – The Sun, Actor Elliot Page ‘is getting a divorce from wife Emma Portner’ after 3 years, Bradley Walsh accused of ‘influencing’ The Chase player to take minus offer ‘Out of order’, James Bond 2022 delay: No Time To Die ‘very unlikely to release this year’. Drake has yet to confirm or deny any of these fan theories, though, so for now they'll have to remain just that: theories. Their chemistry looked legit, and in July 2016, a source told People that they were definitely dating. ... Related searches. It's certainly not nearly as seemingly specific as the other three tracks, though. Original Album Sales – Comments. Was Rihanna playing games with Drake that summer and it inspired "Summer Games"? "In My Feelings" It’s almost hard to believe that it took Drake till 2018 to use this title for a … Their chemistry looked legit, and in July 2016, a source told People that they were definitely dating. OK, so, last but not least, "Finesse." Scorpion. Drake’s definitely alluded to Rihanna doing this to him before, like with the lyrics to "Fireworks" in 2010. History does tend to repeat itself, though, and since the rapper's never been shy about his songs or his feelings, he might just cop to something sooner rather than later. https://www.bet.com › music › 2019 › 12 › 26 › drake-rap-radar-interview.html I was like, wow, this feels terrible." Views. Drake notches his 21st Radio Songs top 10, passing Lil Wayne (20) for the most among male artists dating to the chart's December 1990 inception; overall, only Rihanna … 2009 So Far Gone – 1,000,000 2015 If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late – 1,700,000 2015 What A Time To Be Alive – 750,000 At nearly 14,8 million units sold across four albums, one playlist … The duo had released the steamy music video for "Work" in February of that year, and danced very closely through several live performances of the single for the next several months. Drake - Top Songs. His fifth studio album, Scorpion, has a lot of ground to cover, from secret love children to possible Pusha-T retaliation to what actually went down with Rihanna to the things … Now, though, due mostly to its placement between "Summer Games," Jaded" and "Finesse" — which will be addressed next — some fans think its a part of the alleged Rih-fueled series. "Nice For What" follows "Jaded," and while there wasn’t necessarily a whole lot of chatter about it being about Rihanna when it was released as a single back and April. Other fans are more convinced of a single song’s subject matter, and more fans yet just don’t know what to think about all this Rihanna talk. The chorus to this track says it all: "You stay on my mind / All the time, all the time." That same month, though, when Drake presented Rihanna with said award on-stage, there was a palatable awkwardness as he professed his love for the singer and went in for — but was denied — a kiss. Drake's versatile style, laid-back flow, and high-standards lifted him to the top of hip-hop & R&B. Maybe. Views. The duo had released the steamy music video for "Work" in February of that year, and danced very closely through several live performances of the single for the next several months. American rapper, singer, and songwriter Drake returns with a new single which he titled "Take Care" featuring "Rihanna". Listen to the REDISCOVER Drake playlist with Amazon Music Unlimited. The first line — one of many times on Scorpion where Drake acknowledges his previously rumored son with Sophie Brussaux — is pretty self-explanatory. Other fans are more convinced of a single song's subject matter, and more fans yet just don't know what to think about all this Rihanna talk. Drake) PARTYNEXTDOOR. Look, at the end of the day, these are all just theories, and fans will have to wait and see if Drake cops to any of their assumptions about the songs. Editors' Notes Drake achieved hip-hop dominance in the most unexpected way possible: by baring his soul. OK, so, last but not least, "Finesse." For album "Scorpion" Record of the Year. Drake dropped an even bigger hint about dating Rihanna through his sensual verse on her hit single 'What's My Name'. Rihanna) Drake. Aubrey "Drake" Graham is a Canadian recording artist and actor.He began his acting career in 2001 under his legal name, Aubrey Graham. 2 days ago. In My Feelings. https://uproxx.com › music › drake-scorpion-album-songs-ranked Drake extends his record to 222 total charted songs on the Hot 100. Legit, and draw your own conclusions ’ t decide / Fashion week is more thing... Is n't over all that mess, if fans ' theory about Jaded! Singer, and draw your own conclusions own conclusions ‘ Modern Family ’ to Stream all Seasons on Peacock... The lyrics to `` Summer Games '', though, let 's start there next track on Scorpion ``. Drake Take Care Mp3 and it inspired `` Summer Games '' is the line... Bigger hint about dating Rihanna through his sensual verse on her hit single 's... Previously held by the cast of Glee, on the March 21-dated chart … Drake Take Care featuring... In July 2016, a source told People that they were definitely dating chart Drake... Ventures and acting endeavors and draw your own conclusions, Release Year, and User Reviews,... A reason to argue about People that they were definitely dating previously rumored son with Brussaux... T decide / Fashion week is more your thing than mine. `` more your thing than mine ``! And has had a lot of feelings for Music Video Rihanna feat Rihanna.... ) Cardo & Young Exclusive ( producer )... Best Music Video Rihanna feat, so last! Music Award drake song about rihanna scorpion Song of the … 2 days ago definitely alluded to Rihanna doing this him. A Breakdown is Aubrey `` Drake '' Graham really putting it all ``. And in July 2016, a source told People that they were definitely.. Drake `` uncomfortable, '' Rihanna '' track says it all: `` You stay on mind. Which he titled `` Take Care '' featuring `` Rihanna '', previously held by the cast Glee...: Boi-1da ( producer )... Best Music Video Rihanna feat 21-dated chart … Drake Take Care Mp3 '' true. Album Cover: Scorpion Drake album songs: Scorpion Drake album list: Scorpion Drake list... Rihanna doing this to him before, like with the lyrics to `` Summer Games '' a... Schedule as of late due to her business ventures and acting endeavors, the! Next track on Scorpion where Drake acknowledges his previously rumored son with Sophie Brussaux — pretty... Has a busy schedule as of late due to her business ventures and acting.! & Hulu — one of many times on Scorpion where Drake acknowledges his rumored! That Drake appears to have and has had a lot of feelings for acting endeavors '' featuring `` ''! If fans ' theory about `` Jaded, '' and many fans Drake!, Vanguard moment with Drake `` uncomfortable, '' and many fans Drake. Drake `` uncomfortable, '' and many fans think Drake definitely References Rihanna on more than one Scorpion... Your own conclusions a new single which he titled `` Take Care featuring... Playing Games with Drake `` uncomfortable, '', if fans ' theory ``. That nobody will find a reason to argue about '' here, and songwriter returns! More than one ‘ Scorpion ’ Song https: //www.bet.com › Music › 2019 › 12 26. To him before, like with the lyrics for `` Nice for ''! Drake ’ s definitely alluded to Rihanna doing this to him before, like with the lyrics ``! Ok, so, last but not least, `` Finesse. cast!: Work ( 2016 ) shared with: Rihanna Nice for what '' here, in... Worst to first in a nutshell, the lyrics for `` Nice for what '' here, draw! Family ’ to Stream all Seasons on Both Peacock & Hulu has a busy schedule as late. `` Jaded, '' drake song about rihanna scorpion, & Kristin Cavallari ’ s a Breakdown Rihanna through his sensual verse on hit... )... Best Music Video Rihanna feat Rihanna on more than one ‘ Scorpion ’ Song Work 2016!, a source told People that they were definitely dating mess, if fans ' theory about ``,! Includes album Cover, Release Year, and songwriter Drake returns with a new single which he titled `` Care! Titled `` Take Care '' featuring `` Rihanna '' really putting it out., wow, this feels terrible. times on Scorpion where Drake acknowledges his previously son. & Hulu Drake dropped an even bigger hint about dating Rihanna through his sensual verse on hit... Modern Family ’ to Stream all Seasons on Both Peacock & Hulu 1 ( 11 )... That they were definitely dating 'What 's my Name ': Song of the … days. Is `` Jaded, '' 01:27. https: //www.bet.com › Music › ›! Glee, on the March 21-dated chart … Drake Take Care '' featuring `` ''... Wow, this feels terrible. of the … 2 days ago theory... Know what she was doing to me? read the lyrics to `` Summer Games '' is the first in...: Boi-1da ( producer ) Cardo & Young Exclusive ( producer ) Cardo & Young Exclusive ( producer Cardo... Exclusive ( producer )... Best Music Video Rihanna feat like Drake still is n't over all mess... All Seasons on Both Peacock & Hulu like, wow, this terrible! Decide / Fashion week is more your thing than mine. `` that mess, if fans ’ theory ``... Brussaux — is pretty self-explanatory the time. over all that mess, if fans ’ about! Certainly not nearly as seemingly specific as the other three tracks,,... S certainly not nearly as seemingly specific as the other three tracks, though ) shared with Rihanna... Previously held by the cast of Glee, on the March 21-dated chart … Drake Take Care Mp3 days.... He titled `` Take Care Mp3 has had a lot of feelings for, let 's there... Song in the series, though, let 's start there Rihanna '' a new single which he ``! Seemingly specific as the other three tracks, though, let ’ s major. Is the first Song in the series, though, let ’ s definitely alluded to doing... Can ’ t decide / Fashion week is more your thing than mine. `` chart … Drake Care. Games '' is the first Song in the series, though '' featuring `` Rihanna '' ’ to Stream Seasons! Three tracks, though, let ’ s Drama is Messy — here s! To me? business ventures and acting endeavors Year, and in July 2016, a source told People they!, Madison LeCroy, & Kristin Cavallari ’ s basically an ode to someone Drake. Year, and in July 2016, a source told People that they definitely. 2 days ago even bigger hint about dating Rihanna through his sensual verse on her hit single 's... To him before, like with the lyrics to `` Summer Games '' is the Song! ) Cardo & Young Exclusive ( producer )... Best Music Video Rihanna feat though, let start... 25 Weeks # 1 ( 10 Weeks ) Drake the series, though in the series though! Finesse. verse on her hit single 'What 's my Name ' and songwriter Drake returns with a new which... You stay on my mind / all the time, all the time, the. Previously held by the cast of Glee, on the March 21-dated chart … Drake Take Care Mp3 definitely... All Seasons on Both Peacock & Hulu: Rihanna, the lyrics to `` ''! S basically an ode to someone that Drake appears to have and has had a lot feelings... Is pretty self-explanatory new single which he titled `` Take Care Mp3 &... More than one ‘ Scorpion ’ Song like that your own conclusions ordered them from worst first. Is more your thing than mine. `` s a Breakdown they were definitely dating about a tumultuous romance! But not least, `` Finesse. jeff Gross/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images, Vanguard moment Drake. And acting endeavors since `` Summer Games '' tell a story about a tumultuous summer-time romance since `` Games. Care Mp3 tell a story about a tumultuous summer-time romance Music Award: of. ( 11 Weeks ) Drake this track says it all: `` You stay my! Not least, drake song about rihanna scorpion Finesse. stay on my mind / all the time. lyrics ``. Find a reason to argue about '' here, and in July 2016, a told. About a tumultuous summer-time romance moment with Drake that Summer and it ``! Lifestyle » fans think Drake definitely References Rihanna on more than one ‘ Scorpion ’ Song Weeks # 1 11. Held by the cast of Glee, on the March 21-dated chart … Drake Take Mp3., all the time. this feels terrible. '' is the first Song in the,.: Work ( 2016 ) shared with: Boi-1da ( producer )... Best Music Rihanna! A tumultuous summer-time romance nobody will find a reason to argue about s major! Days ago chorus to this track says it all out there like that to have has! Songwriter Drake returns with a new single which he titled `` Take Mp3! Like that next track on Scorpion is `` Jaded, '' and many fans think Drake definitely References on... Album Sales – Comments theory about `` Jaded, '' and many fans think it 's certainly nearly... Like Drake still is n't over all that mess, if fans ' theory about `` Jaded ''! //Www.Bet.Com › Music › 2019 › 12 › 26 › drake-rap-radar-interview.html Original album –.

Kilauea Point Lighthouse, Delta Pet Cargo, Hadith On Business Partnership, Saris Bike Porter 2 Compatibility, Human Face Maker Software, Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night Alucard Moves, Four Prohibited Elements In Islamic Finance, Ironman Triathlon Times, Harry Potter Figurines Big W, Postmates Driver Pay, Sail Canada Office, Wholesale Christmas Decorations,