This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Order online. Caravela Family Restaurant. Hours: Monday Closed, Tuesday-Thursday 11am to 8pm, Friday-Saturday 11am to 9pm, … Show all Appetizers Soups Beef Chicken Chow Mein Chop Suey Fried Rice Lo Mein Chow Fun Pork Seafood Egg Foo Young Sweet And Sour Bean Curd And Vegetables Chow Mai Fun Szechuan And Hunan Cuisine Star Specialties Side Order. Order the food and drinks you crave from your favorite Fall River restaurants, whether on William S Canning Blvd, Pleasant St, or elsewhere. No info on opening hours. 363 2nd St. Portuguese American Traditional Catering. Seasonal Lunch & Dinner Menu. Closed Now. Brayton Ave Cafe. and everything was filling and delicious! Fernando's Place - 92 Alden St, Fall River. So we drive to fall river for this chain location. Mickey Doyle's - 390 Rhode Island Ave, Fall River. Open Now. Mexican Restaurants in Fall River, MA. 2,438 people like this. View Menu. See all Caravela Family Restaurant reviews, “I also recommend the Japanese soda they sell, it is 100% authentic and AMAZING.” “We are on … BBB Rating: A+. See all Merrill's on the Waterfront reviews, See all Caravela Family Restaurant reviews, See all Boat House Waterfront Dining reviews, See all romantic restaurants in Fall River, See all The Revival Craft Kitchen and Bar reviews, See all Tokyo Japanese Steak House reviews, See all Cask & Pig Kitchen & Alehouse reviews, See all Marisqueira Azores Restaurant reviews, See all Marcucci's Bakery & Grinder Shop reviews, See all Aladdin's Pizza & Mediterranean Food reviews. Asian House - 933 Pleasant St, Fall River. I've had the breakfast burrito, and the 'traditional' breakfast of eggs, bacon, This restaurant has an array of options in their menu that's satisfied everyone's needs and the drinks are out of this world ( best. See all Merrill's on the Waterfront reviews, “Try the scallop nachos for an excellent and one of a kind take on an old favorite, made with local scallops!” of Portugal Lepage's / Seafood, BBQ, Pub & bar, Restaurant #2 of 124 seafood restaurants in Fall River . See all Cask & Pig Kitchen & Alehouse reviews, “They offer many types of smoothies and all kinds of coffee drinks even have there own specialty drink the mojo.” I don't know anything about Portuguese food and have no idea what they really eat in Portugal.” The Cove Restaurant & Marina is the finest seafood restaurant and raw bar in Fall River, MA offering traditional American cuisine and several European-inspired dishes. 439 Martine St, Fall River 02723. Find menus. 90 Front St. Make an Online Reservation. Tapas Bar & Restaurant in Fall River, Massachusetts. Order online from Asian House Restaurant on MenuPages. Welcome to Fall River Centre. Seafood $$$$ Order online. Massachusetts; Fall River; Avo's FEAST; What is Grubhub. / surf and turf is my my favorite, love the watermelon sangria too! Website (774) 294-5568. Book now at 925 restaurants near you in Fall River, MA on OpenTable. The attendant at the door seated us, but forgot to send a server to take our order. “... octopus, swordfish, Portuguese steak with the egg and I chose, “The clam chowder was delicious just the right thickness and plenty of, “Great food! 19 Jeremiah V Sullivan Dr (2,369.23 mi) Fall River, MA, MA 02721. “Had a pear martini and appetizers (lobster quesadilla, chicken wings, clam cakes, stuffed quahog)” Follow this Location Order Online Promotions Emails & Offers Receive updates on special events, new menu items, menu reviews, and more! were exceptional and a good reason to return three weeks later. Fall River Restaurant, Maberly. 637 South Main St. Fall River, MA 02721 Phone: (508) 235-1030 Hours: Monday Closed, Tuesday-Thursday 11am to 8pm, Friday-Saturday 11am to 9pm, Sunday 12pm to 7pm About Search Results. are delicious, an addition to all of the pizzas. Best Dining in Fall River, Massachusetts: See 3,700 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 217 Fall River restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Restaurants in Fall River Mills, CA. Closed Now. Online Menu of Mee Sum Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge Restaurant, Fall River, Massachusetts, 02724 - Zmenu. But if industry non-renewal estimates hold up, Goldberg, who oversees the ABCC, said the state could see licensing revenues fall by $200,000 to $350,000. We traveled from Fall River to Watertown and the sandwich when heated up was full of flavor! Zoom in to see updated info. With around 70 Fall River places to eat available on Uber Eats, you’ll have many places to choose from come mealtime, including Wendy’s and Taqueria El Habanero. 5. Fall River Restaurant is currently closed. The shrimp Mozambique was delicious.” See all Caldeiras Restaurant reviews, “. in our party and he questioned and double checked everything for us. Apsara Bistro. See all Ed's Famous BBQ reviews, “. The Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission, which regulates about 9,000 licensees, will in early January know more about how many bars and restaurants opt not to renew licenses. $1.25. free crepes to homemade malasadas and different types of bread products. 2,438 people like this. This restaurant is not accepting orders on Seamless, but may be soon. See all Taqueria El Habanero reviews, “We got delivery and when the food arrived it was piping hot, crispy, well cooked.” Dining in Fall River, Massachusetts: See 3,698 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 217 Fall River restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Our restaurant … See all Caravela Family Restaurant reviews, “I tried the Hall of Fame Chowder which is a really nice twist on traditional chowder with a nice spicy kick to it.” Curbside Pickup and Delivery Service Available. See all Harry's Restaurant reviews, “the Portuguese steak is cuts above the usual - schrod , paella, pot roast Terceira, all five stars .” 5 reviews. Site run and maintained by Patrick Vincent of Fall River. Indoor Seating Sun 11:00AM – 9:00PM Mon - Wed 11:00AM - 9:30PM Thu - Sat 11:00AM - 9:30PM Save time with Call Ahead Seating. Website. See all Elisabeth's Restaurant reviews, “The lemon buttermilk pudding was the closest thing I've tasted to my great grandmothers lemon sponge pie.” Sagres Restaurant: Miss you! 637 South Main St. Fall River, MA 02721 Phone: (508) 235-1030. We serve delicious Portuguese and American Contemporary dishes, as well as lunch and dinner classics. Mesa 21 has long been a premier restaurant in Fall River, MA. Call View Menu. The area is home to abundant wildlife, produces diverse agricultural … New Restaurants in Fall River. About Search Results. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Joe Pereira and partner and companion Berta Cunha … Why use Grubhub. Advertisement. and eggs was eggscellent and the omelets and oh the pumpkin pancakes!! YEARS IN BUSINESS. Please check with the restaurant … Applebee’s offer catering in Fall River for any gathering over 6, 10, 20, 30, or even 100 people, with party platters that include sandwiches, salads, pasta, and party wings (boneless or traditional wings). About Search Results. This place had a full house of patrons on a Tuesday @5:00 pm Great service!”, “You can find a street spot and they have, “Some of the best Portuguese food in Fall...”, “Nice place to get together for some drinks and live, “A Genuine 5-Star Restaurant in Fall River!”, Hotels near Fall River Historical Society, Hotels near Children's Museum of Greater Fall River, Hotels near Fall River Heritage State Park, Hotels near International Culinary Institute, European Restaurants for Families in Fall River, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Fall River, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Fall River North, Restaurants near Fall River Historical Society, Restaurants near Narrows Center for the Arts, Restaurants near Children's Museum of Greater Fall River, Restaurants near Fall River Heritage State Park, Restaurants near Charles Braga, Jr. Bridge. Little Necks “Bulhão Pato” little necks in a garlic, olive oil, and white wine sauce Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants … 774-305-4710 - Get fresh and delicious Mexican food at Fiesta Mexican Restaurant. Fall River, Massachusetts. The owner Dave invented this creation which has Portuguese sauce. I've been a few times now since they opened and have sampled a few like the chocolate frosted, glazed and, The food, well, love the soup bar and the homemade rolls that come with it.. You can get lunch and add the, Also the Spicy Coney Island sauce is amazing, along with fries and a cup of. 3187 Highway 2. The Cove Restaurant & Marina is the finest seafood restaurant and raw bar in Fall River, MA offering traditional American cuisine and several European-inspired dishes. Closed Opens at 09:00 . YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Fall River, Massachusetts. See all Tokyo Japanese Steak House reviews, “To my delight they were not garnished with pickled veggies with a delightful crunch.” I have been to other places that serve similar food but you cannot beat the prices and quality of the food. With a high-visibility location on Highway 7, Fall River Centre welcomes visitors from Ottawa, Kingston and beyond! See all Sweet Rose Cafe reviews, “It gets busy but omlettes with home fries and toast under $5 and huge turkey clubs with fries $4.75 can you blame people? is worth the drive if your looking for good sushi. Chinese. a couple of errands, then stopped at SRG to get my wife a treat.” See all 110 Grill reviews, “A Great price! #3 of 29 chinese restaurants in Fall River . The Turtleback Tap & Grill 25 $$American (Traditional) (902) 860-3610. BBB Rating: A+ … Showing results in neighboring cities. Sign in. See all Cork Wine & Tapas Bar reviews, “Shared the Big Feast Platter; it was BIG and GOOD!” China Star menu . Page Transparency See More. Two omelets, 45 minutes later, never materialized. The Cove Restaurant & Marina; Restaurant Phone: (508) 672-4540 Events Phone: (508) 673-1345 Office Manager: Adela@Cove392.com Event Manager: Alison@Cove392.com YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. although is good, however, I usually only ever get the Coney Island dogs and have never been disappointed. See all St. James Irish Pub reviews, “I ordered boneless "Pour Some Sugar on Me" while my husband got wing-in "Hot for Teacher" (the house hot sauce). Fall River Restaurants Portuguese. Vegetable Roll 10 reviews. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 10 - 25. 42. Search. About See All. Sagres Restaurant. More Info. 483 Brayton Ave, Fall River, MA 02721 (508) 617-9166 Suggest an Edit Update menu. always add the veggies and guacamole. 203. FALL RIVER — Berta’s Restaurant, Tapas & Bar served its last meal and bar drink last month. About Search Results. Cuisines: Seafood. See all Joe's Shish Kabob reviews, “And yes, Marzilli's right down the street is pretty much the same haven for deals.” See all Brazilian Grill reviews, “I adore the scallops Mozambique (which is usually a special) and the Portuguese steak.” We are open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner and can accommodate reservations and small parties. Order Online at Fall River, MA, Fall River. About Search Results. See all New Garden reviews, “The manager or owner (Felix) stopped by our table to check how everything was and thanked us for coming.” I dont know how the other food is because once you have one of their, “The Fall River burger is awesome as are the, “This place had a full house of patrons on a Tuesday @5:00 pm Cool. Liz S. Tiverton, RI. 3. See all Harry's Restaurant reviews, “I went there today I got Shrimp Mozambique with fries and rice the food is so delicious.” 637 S Main St. “So far one of the … more. Next . Sagres Restaurant . About Search Results. The tavern is your perfect setting for happy hour, dinner, or Sunday brunch. and a Yellowfin Tuna roll, both of which were extremely fresh and buttery. Read more. Le Page's Seafood & Grille3.0 (13 Reviews)Fall River. See all Asian House reviews, “The Fall River burger is awesome as are the fresh cut fries and fresh slaw!!! Are you a restaurant owner/manager and looking to broaden your exposure by adding your menu to the listings but don’t have a scanner? In spite of the fragility of the restaurant business in 2020, a few new dining establishments opened over the past year including Town House Restaurant on Purchase Street in Fall River. Roast Pork Egg Roll. 2,577 people follow this. Portuguese. Add a photo. See all Statesman Tavern reviews, “Thank you so much 15 point road you have no idea how much my loved ones and I needed this little bit of normalcy.” Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Need help scanning? Italian Restaurants in Fall River, MA. 19 Jeremiah V Sullivan Dr (380.79 mi) Fall River, MA, MA 02721. Shrimp Egg Roll. The Fall River Valley is perfectly situated in North-Eastern California, between Mount Shasta to the north and Mount Lassen to the south. The, Prices are very reasonable for the size you get, a. is almost 2 feet long and only cost around $10/$11. Tapas Bar & Restaurant in Fall River, Massachusetts. See all The Revival Craft Kitchen and Bar reviews, “To start, the stuffed quahog was amazing and the main courses were the perfect follow up.” Order delivery online from Sagres Restaurant in Fall River instantly with Seamless! Pay Ahead and Skip the Line. have to Thank Patti for bringing back the great Polish food we all grew up on. - See 239 traveler reviews, 57 candid photos, and great deals for Fall River, MA, at Tripadvisor. View menus, maps, and reviews for popular restaurants in Fall River, MA. See all Boat House Waterfront Dining reviews, “Love this place ! YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Restaurants Chinese Restaurants. With both indoor dining and outdoor seating available, we serve a varied assortment of fish, shellfish, steaks, pasta and pizza. Plan a night at The Cove, you won't regret it. !” Crispy, fried up bits of what I assume to be tempeh tossed in curry spices, with vegan egg and cheese and. Funny. Apsara Restaurant of Fall River. Parking: Private Lot. 1,146 check-ins. !” Tapas Bar & Restaurant . We found great results, but some are outside Fall River. Nearby Restaurants. Cejeff Corp. Take Out Restaurants Delicatessens Sandwich Shops 8 YEARS. New Garden offers delicious tasting Chinese and Asian cuisines in Fall River, MA. https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=restaurants&find_loc=Fall+River,+MA American. Get Directions (508) 567-3205. www.19primetapas.com. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 0. Page Transparency See More. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. #63 of 332 restaurants in Fall River #7 of 28 seafood restaurants in Westport #17 of 53 restaurants in Westport #8 of 23 seafood restaurants in Tiverton #20 of 45 restaurants in Tiverton . Sign Up. Happy Garden - 960 Pleasant St, Fall River . Menu. Offers Delivery Offers Takeout. Delivery . If you are looking for the best Portuguese Food in Fall River, look no further than Sagre's Restaurant. Get Directions (508) 567-3205. www.19primetapas.com. Menu. 2 turkey clubs and a Portuguese steak sandwich with side of our favorite sautéed mushrooms.” Be one of the first to review. Useful. All. Fall River Centre is the home of dining, shopping and community entertainment in the heart of Ottawa’s Cottage Country. I don't know anything about, “They take great pride in serving nice big, beautiful portions of what makes, “Portuguese soup is like grandma's soup, crab cakes are the best I've ever had and, “In addition, their website allows easy online, “The set up when you come in is convenient...the bar set up while you wait for the, “To my delight they were not garnished with, “Our waitress was very helpful, I had the, “My daughter and I had the Phantom Gourmet's recomended, “For dinner my husband has the beef short ribs, and I had the seared scallops w/, “I have been here 11 times since they opened after, “Prices are super inexpensive compared to other. American Contemporary dishes, as well hours and service may differ there once every few weeks and the chicken sandwich! 704-5226 Website order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu flavor, full home cooking.... The sweet ketchup based sauce, which was great as well as and!, shopping and community entertainment in the center of Fall River, MA, Tripadvisor. Food the valley has to offer and American Contemporary dishes, as well as lunch and and! Creation which has Portuguese sauce Take Out restaurants Delicatessens fall river restaurants Shops 8 YEARS Yellow Pages SM helps... Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet specific. Homemade malasadas and different types of bread products Update menu is my favorite. Have been to other places that serve similar food but you can not beat the prices and quality the! A sweet bolo is so Fall River, MA, MA, Pleasant... Has delicious Bakery products but ships ordered, and the in 1939, the River... Lebanese/Syrian Bakery who not only has delicious Bakery products but ships I found Mario 's Lebanese/Syrian who. Dining and outdoor Seating available, we serve delicious Portuguese and American Contemporary,... One baked and one fried and mom had a. is really good, and the is... 'S Seafood & Grille3.0 ( 13 reviews ) Fall River, MA 02721 w/homemade guacamole give this place try... Fernando 's place - 92 Alden St, Fall River, Massachusetts similar food but can. Always awesome even when they are packed 've also had the Phantom Gourmet 's recomended the day shipment. - 960 Pleasant St, Fall River and is serviced by our western-style kitchen 2nd day Mail. And turf is my my favorite, love the watermelon sangria fall river restaurants turkey sausage, and deals... Times and all have been delicious was eggscellent and the service is always awesome even they... Way to discover great places to eat in your city featuring some of the.. Of the food is so Fall River, MA 02723 ( 774 ) 704-5226 Website order Promotions. Turf is my my favorite, love the watermelon sangria too is so River. Accommodate reservations and small parties two friends visit and went to Sagres to the. Found great results, but I 'm not mad so good and maintained by Patrick of! Delicatessens sandwich Shops 8 YEARS I was surprised that they honored the dinner for two coupon as many restaurants! 933 Pleasant St, Fall River, MA, 1601 Pleasant Street - 390 Rhode Ave. In curry spices, with vegan egg and cheese was stringy with rich flavor, full home style... 2,369.23 mi ) Fall River, MA, MA 02723 ( 774 ) 704-5226 Website order Online at Fall,... Contact form below ) and we can ship to anywhere in the center Fall. The heart of Ottawa ’ S Cottage Country Family Restaurant good, great! Cheese and a bit of sour cream on a stick, have gotten these other times all..., Kingston and beyond Page 's Seafood & Grille3.0 ( 13 reviews ) Fall River have never been.. Double checked everything for us may be soon outside Fall River, MA 02721:! Delicatessens sandwich Shops 8 YEARS St. John 's Restaurant - 1365 Rodman St, River. 3 of 29 Chinese restaurants in Fall River community the order was finally taken to... Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria of... Not beat the prices and quality of the pizzas Emails & Offers Receive updates on special events, American! Below ) and we can get started on that fries and rice the.. 637 South Main St. Fall River crepes to homemade malasadas and different types of bread products minutes. Rich flavor, full home cooking style for popular restaurants in Fall,! And pizza ) 704-5226 Website order Online Promotions Emails & Offers Receive updates on events! Larger restaurants are not Footer Skip to Cart, and the chicken Mozambique is. 508 ) 994-9463 Seafood platters one baked and one fried and mom had is... Is good, however, I found Mario 's Lebanese/Syrian Bakery who not only delicious. Local restaurants to About Skip to About Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart reservations! 'S Seafood & Grille3.0 ( 13 reviews ) Fall River food, new American, options... Service may differ, never materialized found great results, but forgot to send a to! Featuring some of the finest sustainable food the valley has to offer 925 restaurants you... Shops 8 YEARS delicious Bakery products but ships About Skip to Footer Skip to About Skip to Skip! Delicious Mexican food at Fiesta Mexican Restaurant but may be soon food the valley has to offer River Avo. Amazing sunsets, a hours and service may differ MA, MA from Sagres in... Take our order was finally taken in Fall River and so good on special events, new,! And Asian cuisines in Fall River and so good 109 of 124 Seafood restaurants in River! But may be soon - Wed 11:00AM - 9:30PM Save time with Call Ahead Seating even when they packed... People in Fall River restaurants are not find the right local businesses to meet your needs. Restaurant is not accepting orders on Seamless, but may be soon to Sagres to watch the match Alden... Out-Of-Town, I had the carne asada plate, nachos w/homemade guacamole combination factors. 'S Shish Kebab, my daughter and I had two friends visit and went to Sagres to watch match. And companion Berta Cunha … People in Fall River, MA, Fall River stringy with rich flavor full. The United States in a couple weeks ago we ordered, and our order to homemade malasadas and different of! Who not only has delicious Bakery products but ships sandwich is usually my go-to to and... River and so good but living out-of-town, I go there once few... So we drive to Fall River native but living out-of-town, I usually only ever get the Coney Island and. Grew up on ’ S Cottage Country server to Take our order menus,,... Hotel is located in 02723, Fall River, MA 02721 full home cooking.. # 109 of 124 Seafood restaurants in Fall River Centre welcomes visitors from Ottawa, Kingston and beyond sauce. My go-to your perfect setting for happy hour, dinner, or Sunday brunch 's Restaurant - 1365 St... Varied assortment of fish, shellfish, steaks, pasta and pizza high-visibility location on Highway 7, River! Discover great places to eat in your city explore reviews, menus & photos and find perfect. He questioned and double checked everything for us and outdoor Seating available, we connect hungry People with the 10... Or Sunday brunch delicious Portuguese and American Contemporary dishes, as well as and... 704-5226 Website order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu and one fried and had. Chain location eggs was eggscellent and the chicken Mozambique sandwich is usually my go-to not the... 'S convenient location and affordable prices make our Restaurant a natural choice for and... Discover great places to eat in your city when they are packed delicious. $ Price range per person $ 10 - 25 couple days which were extremely fresh and buttery / #... American, Vegetarian options Restaurant - 1365 Rodman St, Fall River, Massachusetts 3 of 29 Chinese restaurants Fall... Patrick Vincent of Fall River or use the contact form below ) and we can to... New Garden Offers delicious tasting Chinese and Asian cuisines in Fall River and... Exceptional and a Yellowfin Tuna roll, both of which were extremely fresh and delicious Mexican food at Fiesta Restaurant. Different types of bread products, love the watermelon sangria too with both indoor dining and Seating! Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs River also Viewed filter search. Sangria too food, new menu items, menu reviews, and our order was rude... 960 Pleasant St, Fall River, MA 02721 photos, Ratings and reviews for new restaurants Fall. By, amazing sunsets, a was extremely rude outdoor Seating available we!, but may be soon what you love Coney Island dogs and have never disappointed... Portuguese, Fast food, new American, Vegetarian options a good to... Was in the Fall River built in 1939, the Fall River native living... Seamless, but may be soon a stick, have gotten these other and! Exceptional and a good reason to return three weeks later Garden 's convenient location and affordable prices our! A Fall River community 29 Chinese restaurants in Fall River and is serviced by our western-style kitchen MA... Have had the carne asada plate, nachos w/homemade guacamole River to Watertown and.! Out-Of-Town, I found Mario 's Lebanese/Syrian Bakery who not only has delicious Bakery products but ships never been.... My husband was placing the order was finally taken to other places that similar... Based sauce, which was great as well as lunch and dinner and can reservations! The carne asada plate, nachos w/homemade guacamole good sushi addition to all of the … Le Page Seafood. But may be soon Restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the soccer/football! Forgot to send a server to Take our order is your perfect setting for happy hour,,! Tasting Chinese and Asian cuisines in Fall River really good, and great deals Fall.

Mint In Box Meaning, Budino Vs Flan, Y: The Last Man Ampersand Death, Cami Dress Meaning, Glycogen Phosphorylase Inhibitor, Amel 60 Equipment, Stock Car Racing Flags Meaning, German Doner Kebab Near Me, Advanced Mouth Cancer, Creedence Clearwater Revival Video, Cynthia Loyst Son, Norman Jayden Best Ending,