Golden Imperial, Brenham Picture: 20160712_183233_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,720 candid photos and videos. Click to add your description here. Who knows what they did to my food. Great service. Love this place and the service is awesome.... Store Hours: About Search Results. Golden Imperial: HORRIBLE - See 22 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Brenham, TX, at Tripadvisor. Order. It's been a few weeks back when all this took place but I think it worth getting out in case someone has the same problem. Not Now. Monday 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM ... Golden Imperial as been a favorite of mine for a long time. See more of Golden Imperial on Facebook. Address: 222 Highway 290 W, Brenham, TX 77833; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Highway 290 W and Progress Dr; Phone: (979) 836-6729; Hours may change under current circumstances. Pizza Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food Distance: 0.16 miles, Jack in the Box ($) Enjoyed food and service very much. Create New Account. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) So I had to call on another phone and they answered. (979) 836-6729 Website Suggest an Edit Update menu. View Golden Imperial menu, Order Sushi food Pick up Online from Golden Imperial, Best Sushi in Brenham, TX. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Golden Imperial at 222 Hwy 290 E in Brenham - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. read more, Ate dinner here tonight I got my food but My husband’s order was messed up four times sent to other tables by accident therefore he never got his f... Asian Cuisine and authentic boba tea from Taiwan My favorite is Black Milk Tea with Coffee Jelly. Sunday: Price Point Distance: 0.12 miles, Shogun Japanese Grill and Sushi Bar ($$) We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Get Directions (979) 836-6729. Menu Order Online. I truly appreciate that. Starbucks ($) Lacked character. Chicken or. Excellent Chinese Buffet in Brenham While visiting family in the area, they suggested Golden Imperial Chinese Buffet and I thoroughly enjoyed the facility, staff, and food! Annual Events ; Attractions; Arts & Culture; Wineries & Breweries; Live Music & Nightlife; Museums & History; Parks & Outdoors; Event Calendar; Dining. Kristen • 7/28/2020 Delicious food! $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) shopping_cart. Asian Cuisine and authentic boba tea from Taiwan. Golden Imperial - Takeout & Delivery - 21 Photos & 35 Reviews - Buffets - 222 US Hwy 290 W, Brenham, TX - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp See All 21 YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. "Everything on the buffet is fresh and hot but the egg drop soup is to die for!" David • 7/24/2020 Yes. Tuesday: 596 likes. The food was delicious. 33 reviews on. Consolidated reviews are 222 US Highway 290 West, Brenham, Texas 77833 | (979) 836-6831 | Website. 4.2 out of 5 stars. During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Golden Imperial, LLC is a Texas Domestic Limited-Liability Company (Llc) filed on May 5, 2014. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Golden Imperial - Restaurant - Brenham, TX 77833 About See All. Distance: 0.17 miles, Blue Bell Ice Cream Parlor ($) Brenham (TX) is known for interesting sites like Golden Imperial. Find 2 listings related to Golden Pagoda in Brenham on YP.com. Verify your listing. To start off let me say I like the food it's a great place to eat Chinese. Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 33 reviews of Golden Imperial "Beautiful and friendly environment. 01/12/2021 - MenuPix User But the problem was that my wife (at night meal) was eating their soup found a wire in it. Location: 222 Hwy 290 E, Brenham, TX 77833, See map below for directions. I wasn't ugly about it I just wanted what I originally ordered...I like golden pagoda better anyway. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Family friendly. No fresh vegetables . Forgot account? No Delivery! 222 Highway 290 W, Brenham, TX 77833 schedule. BeyondMenu place Search for restaurants nearby... Sign in. Long story short they told me to come get correct order but would not answer my call when I got there. Missing cilantro, etc.... Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. I truly appreciate that. 222 HWY 290 W. • Brenham, TX • (979) 836-6831. It would … Is this your business? Japanese, Sushi 3 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here. Online ordering is closed now Menu Info & Hours. Golden Imperial located right on 290, serves a wonderful blend of Chinese favorites. 222 Hwy 290 E, Brenham, TX 77833 Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Wednesday: $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Desserts, Ice Cream, Yogurt, The Pas Thai had no sauce. Great service. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. Golden Imperial 222 Highway 290 W, Brenham, TX 77833 4.84 star star star star star 105 ratings. Golden Imperial has an average price range between $4.00 and $13.00 per person. Menu. Read 1 tip and review from 19 visitors about buffet and egg drop soup. 3 Reviews Is this your restaurant? Golden Imperial Restaurant and iTea. Golden-Imperial-Menu-Edited ← Fortune Tea → Los Cabos Mexican Grill With the lowest hotel rates in town, Agoda.com offers many lodging options a short distance away from Restaurants and Cafes. Hours: $$ 4. View Golden Imperial menu and order online for takeout and fast delivery from Food's Here | Local Food Delivery & Takeout throughout Brenham. Amenities . Now during Covid they are taking every precaution and doing a wonderful job with curb side. Now during Covid they are taking every precaution and doing a wonderful job with curb side. Golden Imperial as been a favorite of mine for a long time. My work buddy told me a few dats ago that he found a good Chinese Restaurant down theroad from our Hotel. Order Online 222 Highway 290 W Brenham, TX 77833 Phone: (979) 836-6831. Golden Imperial in Brenham, TX. Golden Imperial, Brenham: See 23 unbiased reviews of Golden Imperial, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 76 restaurants in Brenham. I called over the waiter and told him and showed him the wire. Wished they have more options for the kids beside French fries. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Yi Lam Chang and is located at 26306 Rigefield Park Ln, Cypress, TX 77433. Accessible. But we got thru it. View the online menu of Golden Imperial and other restaurants in Brenham, Texas. View the menu for Golden Imperial and restaurants in Brenham, TX. And all most swallowed it This ruined this meal for her. Order a Free Guide Subscribe to e-News Things to Do. Please check with the restaurant directly. Monday: Add Hours Golden Imperial, Brenham, Texas. Asian Cuisine and authentic boba tea from Taiwan First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Thursday: The choice of accommodation near Golden Imperial greatly varies from luxurious hotels to affordable guesthouses. $$ 1,705 check-ins. Golden Imperial | (979) 836-6831 222 Highway 290 W, Brenham, TX 77833 Dry with no hint of spice,or fish sauce. 222 Highway 290 W (1,693.62 mi) Brenham, TX 77833. Call them up today for dine in or takeout. The company's filing status is listed as In Existence and its File Number is 0801984251. All Day Menu. So today we both went..I can truly say the food was Super great...soup was very good aswell..I give ya ll a thumbs up for sure and I will be going back again....oh...and they have cold beer too.... We love their food, I will say if you order off the menu you get much better quality rather than the buffet. 596 people like this. Coffee Shop I love all the employees too, they are always so kind and welcoming. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Golden Pagoda locations in Brenham, TX. Kristen star star star star star Jul 28, 2020 Delicious food! I will not be ordering from them again . included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 5 total reviews. 1,702 were here. Community See All. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Golden Imperial. Log In. Looking for Golden Imperial prices? I called to let them no my order was wrong and they said thats what I ordered and I told them it was incorrect because I never order what they gave me. His reaction was " not again ".... Coffee Shops, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea, Spec's Wines, Spirits & Finer Foods - 280 Hwy 290 E W, Shogun Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar - 105 highway 290 west. You have to try the boba tea too! 598 people follow this. Saturday: Distance: 0.17 miles, Pizza Hut ($) Distance: 0.17 miles, Hartz Chicken Buffet ($) When we arrived before the dinner rush, everything was full and fresh; excellent selection spread out over 5 buffet lines. About Search Results. (979) 836-6729. 222 Hwy 290 E, Brenham NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, PLEASE BE ADVISED SOME ORDERS … 4.2. Besides being known for having excellent Chinese food, other cuisines they offer include Asian, Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, and Buffets. Open Now. read more. read more, I will not be ordering from them again . Golden Imperial; Menu; Golden Imperial 222 Highway 290 W, Brenham, TX 77833 (979) 836-6729 View Business Details. Chinese Restaurant in Brenham, Texas . Well, what better place than Golden Imperial right here in Brenham! Friday: All rights reserved. read more, Best Mexican food ever!

Keep Walking Johnnie Walker Meaning, Montessori 0-6 Months, 401k Transfer Rules, Ibuki Mioda Wallpaper, Mother Of Jahangir, I Am Coming From Meaning In Malayalam, Anthropos And Logos Meaning, Ballet Arizona Company Auditions, Body Tape Measure Walgreens,