Sideshow and Hot Toys are very pleased to present the Darth Vader Quarter Scale Collectible Figure from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi! Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys welcome fans to the dark side and are excited to officially introduce the highly-detailed and amazingly crafted Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope sixth scale Darth Vader Collectible Figure, complete with the Sith Lord’s iconic breathing sound effects and LED-lighted functions! MrTransformers96's Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One/Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader 1:6 Scale Figure Review This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Free shipping . Your Account Maximum Purchase: 1 unit. Payment Plans Vinyls, Statues, Action Figurines and much more! All electronics work. c $569.32 + c $61.72 shipping C $420.28. I swear I hear the 'Imperial March' song each time I open the box. If you have any questions about condition please message us and ask before bidding. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Designer Toys Now Hot Toys is very excited to explore this iconic and memorable scene from the cinematic masterpiece and officially introduce the 1/6th scale Darth Vader collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back! Hot Toys MMS452 Star Wars V The Empire Strikes Back 1/6 Darth Vader New. Signature & tracking. Star Wars Hot Toys Sideshow Darth Vader EP6 1/6 scale Action figure. facebook DARTH VADER 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Revealed at their booth at the 2014 Toy Soul event on December 17, 2014, Hot Toys' MMS279 Darth Vader promised to do its one job: break your heart. Totally worth it, even more so with the free shipping. It came ultra fast and the figure looks absolutely awesome! While, yeah, I would have loved it more if the faceplate of the helmet was also removable, I wouldn't knock the figure for it... Plus, the upcoming 1/4 scale version will hit that mark! $628.00. Besides the amazing detail of the helmet his suit fits perfect, no scrunching. 100% Authentic. Darth Vader was modeled after the Japanese Samurai...some may know, some may not. Hot Toys Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back™ Darth Vader 1/6 Scale Figure MMS572. Contests & Giveaways |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Big and beautiful. Sydney Pick Up. Something went wrong. I am impressed with this Vader: cape is beautiful, articulation is good, stands well on his own, and the detailing is great. He strikes fear. In celebrating the 40th anniversary of Star Wars, Hot Toys is pleased to introduce the special 1/6th scale collectible figures of Grand Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope! I can't believe how detailed and screen accurate this Darth Vader is. I love this figure. Has many light-up items: both sides of his belt, his chest (with randomn blinking), his lightsaber, and blinking lights on the base. Iconic brute strength. Search your feelings... you know you want this for your Hot Toys Star Wars collection! MMS572. All Rights Reserved. Artist Profiles Pay Deposit ; Pay in Full ; Pay a deposit of AUD$ 80.00 per item . Retail Store Locator, Contact and Social Links $699.99 +$19.99 shipping. Secure Payment. View size comparison, In Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, Darth Vader attempted to convert Luke Skywalker to the dark side by luring the young Skywalker into a trap in the Cloud City of Bespin. Sideshow Collectibles is the registered trademark and copyright of Sideshow Inc.All Rights Reserved. Amazing figure. instagram Once you get him in a good pose and put all the lights on, he is truly breathtaking, more than he is without them. Empire is my favourite Star Wars film, I already have the Hoth Leia figure, so the Empire version of Vader was a must have! Product Instructions https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/1552, Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - Movie Masterpiece Series, Lightsaber Electric Salt & Pepper Mill Grinder. Hot Toys MMS 279 1/6 Darth Vader Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope (NEW) C $622.46. Track an Order - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, United States and many other countries Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. How big is this collectible? On Sale shipping: + $23.00 shipping . About Us Browse Genres Customer Support This is my first hot toys and I am very impressed takes me right back to that scene at cloud city. This Auction is for a Hot Toys Star Wars Episode V 40th Anniversary DARTH VADER 1/6 Scale Figure MMS572 NEW. As far as the 1/6 scale figures go however, in my opinion this one is most certainly the winner. Fortunately I didnt. Please enter 6 digits for the postal code. Comes with all original pieces. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. The Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back sixth scale Darth Vader collectible figure will be firstly available at the "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" Official Shop by Hot Toys in Japan for pre-order, it is also available in selected markets. Hot Toys MMS572 Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Vader 40th 1/6 USA Seller In Hand. The photography used in the product announcement showed the Sith Lord's armor in the configuration it was worn in all the films except A New Hope and Rogue One, but a quick redressing created a collectible figure so perfect that shooting the gallery below was constantly interrupted by … Free shipping . Customer Service. Last one. They followed this reveal with a full gallery and product information on the A New Hope version of the Sith Lord twelve days later . Why Sideshow? Il nuovo modello di Darth Vader … UPC: Availability: Sold out. Earn Rewards Absolutely amazing figure! shipping: + $65.00 shipping . This Vader is exceptional. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. An item that has been used previously. Register So detailed and super fun to pose. I know that isn't usually something you notice but the care taken on JUST the cape translates into the care and quality of the whole. First thing that struck me was the weight of the cape and how carefully it was packed. Spectacular figure of our American Samurai...Thank you! happy. Hot Toys revealed the MSS388 Darth Vader - Rogue One 1/6 scale collectible figure on September 29, 2016. C $388.45 29 bids + shipping . J. 5.0. Worldwide shipping . This amount is subject to change until you make payment. READY HOT TOYS STAR WARS EP V EMPIRE STRIKES BACK DARTH VADER 40TH ANNI. Connect with Us Now, getting all of his little batteries in place was a bit of a pain but worth it. Hot Toys welcome fans to the dark side and are excited to officially introduce the highly-detailed and amazingly crafted Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope sixth scale Darth Vader Collectible Figure, complete with the Seth Lord’s iconic breathing sound effects and LED-lighted functions! Today, Hot Toys is pleased to re-introduce the highly popular 1/6th scale Darth Vader Collectible Figure with a specially designed retro style packaging! The force is strong with this figure. Awesome customer service. La figure è la copia fedele del personaggio visto sul grande schermo. Hot Toys STAR WARS A New Hope Darth Vader, 1/6 Scale, Complete, Boxes, NR! If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Browse Rooms Last one . This could quite possibly be the greatest thing I have ever bought in my life, everything about it is just perfect. $499.99 + $39.99 shipping . $274.99. The item the buyer will receive is the item pictured. Condition is "Used". Affiliate Program See the seller’s listing for full details and description of, Star Wars Darth Vader Armor Action Figures, Hot Toys Star Wars Darth Vader TV & Movie Character Toys, Star Wars Darth Vader Dolls Character Toys, Star Wars Darth Vader Stuffed Toys Character Toys, Star Wars Darth Vader Star Wars TV & Movie Character Toys, Star Wars Lego Darth Vader LEGO Minifigures. HOT TOYS AUTHENTIC STAR WARS EP V EMPIRE STRIKES BACK DARTH VADER MMS452 … Hot Toys MMS 279 Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope Darth Vader 14 inch Figure NEW. Earn 999 Sugoi Points (worth AUD$ 12.50) or 4 fortnightly payments of AUD$ 125.00 with More info. Hot Toys MMS452 Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Darth Vader Figure NEW. Thanks, and be sure to check out all of our other comic book, toy, statue, and original comic art auctions! Free shipping . Get the item you ordered or get your money back. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. And after receiving this and 1/6 Yoda. Never played with, just used on display.

View cart for details. $12.00 . No additional import charges at delivery! Vader/ Anakin was more powerful then the emperor and any other character in the saga. Hot Toys MMS452 Star Wars V The Empire Strikes Back 1/6 Darth Vader New 2 - Ready! 7 … Great Empire base. Sign in Products by Type C $83.84.

Darth vader Empire Strikes Back Hot Toys. DARTH VADER 1/6 Scale Figurine MMS279 - STAR WARS: EPISODE IV A NEW HOPE - HOT TOYS - Limited Edition - 1/6 scale action figure with accessories Darth Vader 1/6 Scale Figure - Hot Toys Hot Toys. Deniz Senol In the midst of a fierce lightsaber duel with the Sith Lord, Luke faces the startling revelation that the evil Vader is, in fact, his father, Anakin Skywalker…. Incredible figure. The LED lightning options and the set-pieces are the icing on the cake!!! Scale is approximate and should be used for rough comparisons only. Hot Toys Star Wars Darth Vader 1:6 Scale Figure ESB 40th Anniversary MMS572 Sith. The movie-accurate collectible Star Wars Figure features a newly crafted Darth Vader helmet with detachable outer helmet to reveal the back of Lord Vader’s battle damaged head, all-new body armor and sophisticatedly tailored leather-like bodysuit, LED light-up chest panel and belt boxes, an LED light-up lightsaber, a variety of interchangeable hands of Darth Vader’s iconic poses, and a Cloud City theme diorama figure base with light-up function! About Sideshow Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Report item - opens in a new window or tab. Hot Toys is very pleased to officially present today, the remarkable 1/4th scale collectible figure of Darth Vader from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi that will surely be a treasured collectible among Star Wars fans with its incredible details! Star Wars Darth Vader The Empire Strikes Back Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Action Figure. “It is useless to resist.” – Darth Vader In Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, Darth Vader attempted to convert Luke Skywalker to the dark side by luring the young Skywalker into a trap in the Cloud City of Bespin. State of Comics believes in the hype of Comics & Collectibles. This Sixth Scale Action Figure of Darth Vader is an addition to Hot Toys’ Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Collection – Movie Masterpiece Collection. I will definitely be purchasing from you again! In the midst of a fierce lightsaber duel with the Sith Lord, Luke faces the startling revelation that the evil Vader is, in fact, his father, Anakin Skywalker… Only complaint: Saber arm hard to change. Please enter a number less than or equal to 2. C $382.07 + shipping . pinterest, Need help? Hot Toys MMS572 Star Wars THE EMPIRE STRIKES … (c) & (TM) Lucasfilm Ltd. (c) 2017 Hot Toys Limited. Hot Toys è entusiasta di immortalare questa scena iconica realizzando la figure da collezione 1/6 di Darth Vader, tratto dal capolavoro cinematografico Star Wars: Episodio V The Empire Strikes Back! After getting a really tiny screwdriver to activate all the LED features and a small struggle with the LED arm, I must say this is the best Vader figure I have. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Extra Rewards All Deals We carry comics, POP! Learn more. Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. twitter Disney Star Wars Darth Vader vs Luke Skywalker Toy Action Figure Lot. item 3 1/6 Scale Star Wars Darth Vader MMS 452 Hot Toys 903140 3 - 1/6 Scale Star Wars Darth Vader MMS 452 Hot Toys 903140. Like a lot of sixth scales the clothes/armor make it hard to put a figure like this in really athletic poses, but its not like Vader was doing flips. $500.00 . Nine (9) pieces of newly redesigned interchangeable gloved hands including: One (1) newly crafted Darth Vader armor and suit, One (1) chest panel with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated), One (1) system function belt with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated), One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (red light, battery operated), One (1) red-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt), A specially designed Cloud City theme LED-lighted diorama figure base (yellow light, battery operated). Love it. The Darth Vader Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features: * Size and weight are approximate values. Our Brands There are 2 items available. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Curated Collections The craftsmanship is incredible. Free shipping . Write a review. Free Shipping His force abilities Potential know no limit. This amount includes seller-specified domestic shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. Redeem a Promo Code $622.25. Help Center AUD$ 499.99. Whats not to love! Browse Manufacturers Easy to pose in iconic poses. Shopping Links Free shipping. The original retail price is USD $285. Darth Vader is presented in Hot Toys’ Sixth Scale Figure Format and stands 13.78-Inches tall. A superb figure, a bit fiddly to setup with batteries and the saber arm, but all went well and the figure looks amazing, especially with the Bespin stand. Free shipping . The seller will not accept returns for this item. Contact Us, About us Links Darth Vader with lots of light-up accessories. The detail and quality are second to none, This was my first Hot Toys purchase about a month ago, and I must say a home run. shipping: + C $40.60 shipping . Star Wars Darth Vader The Empire Strikes Back Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Action Figure. Hot Toys is very pleased to officially present today, the remarkable 1/4th scale collectible figure of Darth Vader from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi that will surely be a treasured collectible among Star Wars fans with its incredible details! Another amazing figure added to my collection, just waiting for my palpatine to come early next year and I then have all the dark side villans #can'twait More Resources Authentic and detailed likeness of Darth Vader in, Newly crafted helmet with detachable outer helmet to reveal the back of Darth Vader’s battle damaged head, Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations. Visit our Help Desk or call 1.855.SIDESHOWIntl: 1.805.214.2157. Fast and free shipping, even to Alaska. Shop with Us Last Chance Items Our review of the new 1/6 Scale Darth Vader figure by Crazy Toys, Based of the Sideshow figure. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The body poses easily and the base is very well done. My only complaint is the saber arm is very hard to change, thought I was gonna break it. Newsletter, Help Links

If you’re seeing this listing again, it’s because a previous buyer bought this item and then didn’t paid. Browse Characters Description; Welcome to the dark side! Returns & Exchanges Awesome piece I hope they make a luke to go with it. Current Stock: Out of stock. And now Hot Toys is welcoming fans to the dark side and officially introduce the highly-detailed and amazingly-crafted Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope: 1/6th scale Darth Vader Collectible Figure complete with the Sith Lord’s iconic breathing sound effects and LED lighted functions! Hot Toys 1/6 Scale MMS572 Star Wars Darth Vader Figure - Belt set, 1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Deluxe ROTJ Darth Vader Red Light saber for hot toys, Hot Toys mms279 Star Wars Darth Vader Stormtrooper 1/6 Chest Armor, Hot Toys MMS279 Star Wars Episode IV Darth Vader Shoulder Armor 1/6 Scale, Hot Toys MMS279 Star Wars Episode IV Darth Vader Boots w/ Shin Guards 1/6 Scale, Hot Toys MMS279 Star Wars ANH Darth Vader - 1/6th Scale Shoulder & Chest Armor. in stock hot toys mms279 dark vador darth vader star wars new 1/6 a new hope. Picture Information. Thank you. Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Star Wars A New Hope Darth Vader 1/6 Action Figure. This was my second Hot Toys figure purchase and I am very pleased. The base is fab and figure is awesome, my third vader, a little difficult to insert the batteries and found it quite hard to swap the arms. C $389.24 29 bids + shipping Star Wars Premium 1/10 Scale Figure Darth Vader Prize Item. Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change. BigBadToyStore has a massive selection of toys (like action figures, statues, and collectibles) from Marvel, DC Comics, Transformers, Star Wars, Movies, TV Shows, and More C $565.62 . Image not available. Last one Free shipping. Search Product Archive, Account Links Sideshow and Hot Toys are very excited to explore this iconic and memorable scene from the cinematic masterpiece and officially introduce the sixth scale Darth Vader Star Wars collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back! Last one. Little hard to swap the arm out but once all the lights were on and he was posed, it was breathtaking. Love this figure! So here he is, still available. Stored in a safe place in my home. ! Wholesale Program Exceptional craftsmanship, absolutely love it! Best version of Darth Vader from the best of the original trilogy... Join me and together we can rule the galaxy. I should have been ordering so long ago. ETA: Jan 2021 . In celebrating Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th anniversary, Hot Toys is excited to introduce a series of throwback collectibles based on this iconic film! Ratings and Reviews. Was: $299.99 Now: $287.99) SKU: 902320. Our Blog, Affiliate and Wholesale Links Well done. 1/6 Star Wars Darth Maul with Sith Speeder DX17 Hot Toys 903737. Studio Tour Great quality and looks great on my shelf! Browse Categories About Sideshow Amazing, amazing I have been collecting awhile but been holding off from buying from Sideshow. Opens image gallery. $368.88.

Yam Beach Kaec, Charcoal Pencils Walmart, Jw Marriott Austin Parking, I'm In The Mood For Love Movie, Christian Mysticism Quotes, 4 Pic 1 Word Penguin Zipper,