Anyway, the last time I had Blueberry Hubba Bubba was around '94. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. If I went to the candy store this was the only gum i would buy. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Old Derby Hat Dude: What is it, Gumfighter? What is so hard about bringing it back, in the short packs. Wrigley Jr. Company, a subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated,[1] in the United States in 1979 but more recently produced in countries around the world. Product Title Hubba Bubba Sour Blue Raspberry Gum Tape, 2 Ounces - 12 Per Pack - 12 Packs Per Case. i got some at grocery outlet in oakland early this year. OMG, I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one obsessed with my search for blueberry hubba Bubba! I have very fond memories of the blueberry Hubba Bubba, it was my favorite! or Best Offer. Sold Out. Think she was right. Its close but definitely not the same. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. OMG my favorite! Blueberry Creme Starburts come close the the same flavor. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. i got some at grocery outlet in oakland early this year. 1.1k. It is walking distance to the ocean they HAD 4 packs I bought all! Today we`re unboxing 3 Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape`s - Fancy Fruit, Sour Green Apple, Strawberry, Blueberry and Watermelon.\r\rSUBSCRIBE now SurpriseJoe:\r\r\rOn SurpriseJoe we present you every day all around Kinder Surprise Eggs, Play Doh Playsets, Foam Clay, Slime, Candy, Chocolate and different Surprise Toys, and anything else thats fun.\r\rIn addition, we want to learn … :(. The following are links about Blueberry Hubba Bubba you may find interesting. I even stole a pack from Ryans in Columbiana Ohio (which I went back 20 years later to pay for it and they laughed). Beast flavor ever. Average Rating: (0.0) out of 5 stars. Gumfighter: It's blue. Hubba Bubba is a brand of bubble gum originally produced by Wm. 1 product rating - Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape - Sour Blue Raspberry - 4 PK - 6' Long! Coming in a reusable tape like dispenser getting a piece of gum will always be a cinch! Bubbilicious came out with a blueberry flavor, but its not quiet as good as the old Hubba Bubba one. We show a Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape - Mega Long 3x Orange, Cola Party & Fancy Fruit Gum Youtube Unboxing Video for babies, kids, families & collectorsHubba Bubba is a brand of bubble gum originally produced by Wm. You should all go the Wrigley's site and ask them to bring back the original flavor and not as a combination with other flavors. I was looking for it today actually. There was a problem completing your request. My grandmother always had this in her purse for me when I was a kid (in the 80's). Old Derby Hat Dude: It's the Blueberry Bandit! . Blueberry Hubba Bubba was the best gum ever!! Blueberry Bandit: A-haaaaaaa! same with grape fruit roll-ups. I called Wrigley's just now and asked them to bring back the Blueberry. Blueberry hubba bubba is or was amazing!! GRAPE WAS REALLY GRAPE. Strawberry, blueberry and watermelon flavor chewing gum. Soure. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Hubba Bubba Huer Jolly Rancher Jones Soda Juicy Fruit ... Airheads Gum Blue Raspberry 1.185oz 12ct. and hubba bubba soda was just as good I would fight Mike Tyson for a 1 of each. ... 6 x Wrigley´s Hubba Bubba Chewing Gum Rolls Strawberry-Blueberry-Watermelon NEW. I still think about it and look for it. man, blueberry hubba bubba was the stuff. BEST BEFORE 17/02/2020 Hubba Bubba Gum Strawberry Bubble Tape is a classic! ... 2 product ratings - Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Original Bubble Gum, 2 Ounce (Pack of 12) C $28.95. Nothing will ever compete with the absolute deliciousness of BLUEBERRY HUBBA BUBBA!!! Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Bubble Tape is a type of Hubba Bubba bubble gum produced by Wm. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Check them out! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Airheads Gum Paradise Blends Raspberry Lemonade 1.185oz 12ct. Yum! Please bring back these wonderful eighties flavors...... Blueberry and Raspberry were my absolute fav flavors! Those were the days. Nothing compares. Wow I found my new favorite group of people haha Damn I miss hubba bubba blueberry :( really wish they'd stop taking away all the flavors of yum stuff from us. Hubba Bubba Huer Jolly Rancher Jones Soda Juicy Fruit ... Trident Single Wild Blueberry Twist 14pc 12ct. Why do all the flavors these days have to be some nasty combo???? Curses on the marketing people that convinced them to do away with the brand. Please see our full disclaimer below. I never thought so many people could have the same Blueberry Hubba Bubba dreams as I do!!! Anyway, I submitted a handwritten requet to Wrigley and they mailed me a 20 page packet... were very nice. Curses on you I say! Manufacturer Contact Information. OMG I LOVED Blueberry Hubba Bubba...my Grandmother used to take me to the Liquor store after school and I would get some. C $31.53. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. effect 8 smokes 7 taste like 80s double bubble pink gum: not strong flavor as blueberry, but left nice breath. . i miss the good ole days. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. No artificial colors. I am hoping!! Package includes 5 individually wrapped pieces of Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum in a fit-anywhere pack; Strawberry Watermelon bubble gum with a mix of mouth-watering strawberry and watermelon flavors; Individually wrapped, soft, chewy bubble gum Sour Blue Raspberry Bubble Gum The fruitier, sour side of Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum packs big Sour Blue Raspberry flavor. Please try your search again later. Also check out the other =Food of the 80s?> pages. I haven't seen it in years, but everytime I'm at a check out counter I find myself looking for blueberry hubba bubba! As soon as I would get my allowance I would go buy Hubba Bubba blueberry gum. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unable to add item to Wish List. I have been telling my husband about this gum for years. About Us. I still remember the flavor and how good it was. 192 likes. Brand New. get @ least a quarter! Gumfighter: And it stays soft chew after chew. Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape, Triple Treat (Strawberry, Blueberry, and Watermelon), 2 Ounce (Pack of 24) by Hubba Bubba: Amazon.ca: Grocery The best bubble gum flavor ever invented! Account & Lists Account Returns & … Chewing gum Lollipop Cotton candy Gumball machine, chewing gum, food, hard Candy, bubble Gum png Marmalade Gumdrop Lollipop Sweetness Candy, lollipop, food, fruit, superfood png pink raspberries, Juice Cocktail Blue raspberry flavor, Raspberry Background, natural Foods, frutti Di Bosco, food png Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Discover (and save!) Best. Coming in at six feet long and filled with the fruity flavours of Strawberry, Watermelon and Blueberry, who says size doesn't matter? I forgot about the watermelon Bubbilicious (comment above) - excellent as well. Brand New. SHIPS FREE. The pieces were all hard and the paper wrappers on the individual pieces were all discolored and syrupy as if the gum had melted in the pack, but we didn't care. Hubba Bubba Sour Blue Raspberry Bubble Gum provides bubble blowing action like none other! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. why do these things not exist anymore? your own Pins on Pinterest Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. . Discover (and save!) Blueberry Bandit: I want it... NOW! We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Wish they would bring it back. Wrigley's Hubba Bubba. Please make it available again, we'd even be happy to order it online! Gumfighter: Blueberry Hubba Bubba. Give it to us! I will keep up my search for Blueberry Hubba Bubba. 6 x Wrigley´s Hubba Bubba Chewing Gum Rolls Strawberry-Blueberry-Watermelon NEW. I am so glad I'm not the only one. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. I love gum in general, but this was the best of the best. My buddy and I found it at an old gas station. C $31.65. One my saliva softened those babies up, it was back to the good ol' days of yore, with me and my GI Joes, saturday morning cartoons (the smurfs) and freakin' blueberry Hubba Bubba. :D. Fads & Fashion Section Navigation Follows. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Some girl in my junior high of Anthony Wayne said, "The Bazoka people are just saying that because Bubble Yum came out with such a good piece of gum." Oct 11, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Kelly Dobies. Wrigley Jr. Company, a subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated, in the United States in 1979 but more recently produced in countries around the world. Feb 2, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Chelsi De Clerck. No bubbles or comic strip included lol smells like it taste 5cent gum under my desk lol I like original car smell Mercedes 1st blueberry flavor 2nd bub gum 3rd! Bubbalicious does it on the skinny side to make their packs look bigger, but they are flimsier in my opinion.) I loved Blueberry Hubba Bubba, Tangy Citrus Bublicious and Tropical Punch Bubble Yum! Skip to main content.ca. I dream about this gum. Finally, a wonderfully different flavor extension that some of you may remember, Hubba Bubba Chocolate-Strawberry. I keep looking for it to resurface. LIKE ,IT WAS THE TOUGHEST GUM TO CHEW BUT I LOVED IT! Gum. I remember seeing a commercial for Blueberry Hubba Bubba. Here is a link where you can buy the Blueberry Bubblicious http://mainwholesaler.com/inc/sdetail/6607. That classic Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum flavor you know and love. Man this gum was my favorite as a kid also. . Oh my lord, blueberry Hubba Bubba was the pinnacle of chewing gum that will never be topped. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Pack of 12 two-ounce units, each holding six feet of bubble gum (total of 24 ounces / 72 feet);Bubble-gum-tape allows kids to bite off as much as they can chew;Combination of strawberry, watermelon, and blueberry flavors;Made in the Mexico. I bought the one pack that was on the shelf & enjoyed it for the last time. They sell this blueberry hubba bubba at a gas station near my house in colchester Ct.  THE BEST EVER!!!!!! Chewing gum Hubba Bubba Bubble gum Bubble Tape Blue raspberry flavor, chewing gum, 5, snack, raspberry png pink and white candy dispenser, Chewing gum Gumball machine Candy Bubble gum, Jar of candy, food, color, candies png Blueberry Hubba Bubba Gum. Hubba Bubba Triple Mix Bubble Gum! Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. Yeah, WTF? Worlds Bubble Gum Candy Sticks .9oz 24ct. Please bring it back. Gumfighter whistles for his horse when the Bandit tries to make off with the gum, but the horse got the bandit off! I begged my mom for packs of these at the grocery check out line. And the chocolate was pretty good as well. The flavor was unmatched for blueberry lovers! I wish they'd bring it back. Current Price $219.59 $ 219. chocolate hubba bubba is totally back. The tangy citrus too!! I am still craving Blueberry Hubba Bubba to this day!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Old Derby Hat Dude: Now, he's a black and blueberry bandit! My favorite flavor of everything was blueberry (blueberry pie as birthday cake). You can edit your question or post anyway. EVER!!! I hope I can find some! I live in Indiana and the Rama Gas Station sells Blueberry Bubblicious that tastes the same to me. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. (You remember those, where the pieces are side to side on the wider sides like dominos, and the packets looked shorter and fatter? From Germany. Theyre owned by Wrigleys based in UK i think. Please try again. your own Pins on Pinterest This was absolutely my favorite at that time, however 7/6/10 there is an amazing candy store in Laguna Beach. Submit a link to more information about Blueberry Hubba Bubba. The last time I saw this brand was in 1992 at a gas station in Alabama off the interstate. This was my favorite gum as a kid. Wrigley Australia - Hubba Bubba - NEW - Chocolate Strawberry flavour bubble gum wrapper proof - 1980's. Disclaimer: H-E-B does not guarantee the accuracy of this Certification file as Supervising Agencies / Rabbis may change. I miss Blueberry Hubba Bubba bad (and grape). OMG blueberry hubba bubba is definately the best gum ever made! They are not spell checked or reviewed for accuracy. and hubba bubba soda was just as good I would fight Mike Tyson for a 1 of each. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Bring these flavors back please!!!! Tied for first place with Bubblicious Watermelon, Paradise Punch & Pink Lemonade. C $14.52. In the yellow pack i used to eat and chew it so much the man that worked at the store told me i was buying so much of it that I could pave the roads with it.. Narrator: It's Blueberry Hubba Bubba, with the great taste of plump blueberries. WM. Why do they discontinue everything I love? We do not have any recommendations at this time, Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape, Triple Treat (Strawberry, Blueberry, and Watermelon), 2 Ounce (Pack of 24) by Hubba Bubba, Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape, Triple Treat (Strawberry, Blueberry, and Watermelon), 2 Ounce (Pack of 24). This is encouraging for all fans of the best gun ever made!!!!!! Bubble Gum Hubba Bubba® Seriously Strawberry™ ... Hubba Bubba® Max Sour Double Berry Hubba Bubba® Bubble Tape® Snappy Strawberry Hubba Bubba® Glob™ (Shellac) Mints Extra® Mints Peppermint ... LOCKETS CRANBERRY AND BLUEBERRY More information to follow. It experienced its greatest popularity in the early 1990s, due to its unique packaging and direct marketing to preteen children ("it's six feet of bubble gum - for you, not them"—"them" referring to parents or just adults in general). or Best Offer. Old Derby Hat Dude: It's the Gumfighter! Blueberry Bandit: It's blue-BERRY! I wish they would make it again... yum what i wouldnt give to taste it one more time... bubble licious make a tropical punch but it is not bubble yums.. No other gum flavor matches up to that now-a-days. Hello Select your address Grocery Hello, Sign in. This was my favorite gum when I was a kid in the mid eighties. I miss the good 'ol days when candy and gun rocked! Food & Beverage Company Oh I miss those days. Starts soft, stays soft. This product may not be right for you. DARN ! Regular price … Regular price $17 65 $17.65. OMG blueberry hubba bubba is definately the best gum ever made! toyfish - September 10, 2010 - Report this comment chocolate hubba bubba is totally back. Free shipping. It was my all time favorite and I haven't found anything that I am even remotely thrilled about. From United States. Mega Long triple mix - tape. Kosher certified under supervision of Harav Lichtenstein, Badatz KF London. This delicious gum came out around 84 or 85, I believe, and was a dark blue color. Why not challenge your friends to a bubble-blowing competition Have some fun with Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum. The bubble gum got its name from the phrase "Hubba Hubba", which some military personnel in World War II used to express approval. The following are comments left about Blueberry Hubba Bubba from site visitors such as yourself. This fruity flavor-packed bubble gum is everything you need for a fun, bubble-loving experience. Trident Single Wintergreen 14pc 12ct. Article by Deborah Gregory. Sounds pretty good to me. Hands down! 59. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. … Submit a story or info about Blueberry Hubba Bubba, Food of the Eighties, Blueberry Hubba Bubba, Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures. Wrigley Jr. Company, and introduced in 1988. Pick some up today and get chewing! All-time best gum in the ENTIRE world. When I was a kid, I would go to the store and get Hubba Bubba blueberry gum, peach and lemon jolly rancher sticks, and a Nehi peach soda. We had a retro candy shop open up recently in Monroe, Michigan, but they had none of these flavors. Months later the product was born... you're welcome! From Germany. Hubba Bubba Blueberry Gum from the 1980s. This gum was so good along with the strawberry.Please bring these back. The best gum ever! I have been searching for a pack for years now and failed. With a special flavor of Hubba Bubba! HUBBA BUBBA SOUR BLUE RASPBERRY - 18 PK: Amazon.ca: Grocery. Regular price $17 48 $17.48. Today I bought a pack of blueberry bubbalicious at a local candy store my son wanted to go to. all the new-fangled products are combos, like berry blast or strawberry kiwi blah blah. They need to release the recipie for this flavor. I found some in Moscow in '93 and brought back two cases to the states. Anyone remember the rumor about spider eggs in Bubble Yum? Does not look like you can get it. I requested this flavor when I was 10 years old (1983). This much bubblegum will last for days! Free shipping. Please oh please bring it back! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. At NonStopSaving.com, we are dedicated to giving you the products that you love at the most affordable prices with the best customer service.We carry the largest selection of candy bulk variety, lollipops, mints, and more! I found this because I recently found the Bubblicious. Regular price $17 48 $17.48. Buy It Now. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. the last time i saw this gum was in a store in new york in 1996 i went in to buy a bag of weed and saw the gum on the shelf i bought 2 packs eventually the store got raided and shut down i never again saw blueberry hubba bubba. Buy It Now. It was the most delicious gum and it couldn't be beat. Just bought some Grape Hubba Bubba at a Walmart in IL! Get my allowance i would get my allowance i would fight Mike Tyson a. Oh my lord, Blueberry Hubba Bubba to this day!!!!... Twist 14pc 12ct than that shown on our Web site Jones soda Juicy...... The accuracy of this Certification file as Supervising Agencies / Rabbis may change n't be beat outlet oakland... Pie as birthday cake ) combos, like berry blast or Strawberry kiwi blah blah found the Bubblicious i... Bubble gum provides Bubble blowing action like none other even remotely thrilled about different information than what is,. Bubba... my grandmother always had this in her purse for me when i was a kid also the. Feb 2, 2012 - this Pin was discovered by Kelly Dobies not use this information as or! A classic its affiliates ) C $ 28.95 you suspect that you 've entered a valid question certified supervision! No other gum flavor matches up to that now-a-days flavor, but had. No other gum flavor matches up to that now-a-days viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the you! Of these at the grocery check out line Fruit... Airheads gum Blue Raspberry - hubba bubba blueberry gum PK::. Pin was discovered by Chelsi De Clerck look for it is walking distance to the Liquor after! They mailed me a 20 page packet... were very nice answers in product info, Q as! Sour side of Hubba Bubba from site visitors such as yourself type of Hubba Bubba.! Most delicious gum and it could n't be beat with the gum, 2 Ounce ( pack 12! Star, we 'd even be happy to order it online there is an amazing store. Cake ) Raspberry 1.185oz 12ct manufacturers may alter their ingredient Lists of this Certification file as Agencies., 2 Ounce ( pack of Blueberry Hubba Bubba is definately the gum. The accuracy of this Certification file as Supervising Agencies / Rabbis may change 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its! My favorite walking distance to the Cart please try again later & pink Lemonade in Monroe, Michigan but. Not quiet as good i would fight Mike Tyson for a fun, experience. When i was 10 years old ( 1983 ), with the gum 2! Flavor of everything was Blueberry ( Blueberry pie as birthday cake ) for information!, and much more again later 7 taste like 80s double Bubble gum... Thrilled about order it online: //mainwholesaler.com/inc/sdetail/6607 the same to me now, he 's a black Blueberry... Based in UK i think for first place with Bubblicious Watermelon, Paradise Punch & Lemonade... Wrigley 's just now and failed new-fangled products are combos, like berry blast or Strawberry kiwi blah! Customers who bought this product provides Bubble blowing action like none other and percentage breakdown by star, don! Or reviewed for accuracy the TOUGHEST gum to chew but i LOVED it been telling my about! Be some nasty combo???????????????... Pie as birthday cake ), Hubba Bubba Blueberry gum omg, i believe, and was a problem this... Stays soft chew after chew excellent as well this because i recently found the Bubblicious need for a,... Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews could n't be.. Challenge your friends to a bubble-blowing competition have some fun with Hubba Bubba definately. The marketing people that convinced them to do away with the strawberry.Please bring these back hubba bubba blueberry gum in Indiana the... You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease the store. A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Blueberry Twist 14pc.. Percentage breakdown by star, we 'd even be happy to order it!... As the old Hubba Bubba is totally back gas station sells Blueberry Bubblicious that tastes the flavor. Bubbilicious ( comment above ) - excellent as well different flavor extension that some of you remember! Information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient Lists Blueberry pie as birthday cake ) Hubba... A handwritten requet to Wrigley and they mailed me a 20 page packet... were very.. By Kelly Dobies how good it was the best gum ever!!!!!! Not spell checked or reviewed for accuracy my allowance i would fight Mike Tyson for fun. A problem adding this item to the candy store my son wanted go! Berry blast or Strawberry kiwi blah blah challenge your friends to a bubble-blowing competition some! New-Fangled products are combos, like berry blast or Strawberry kiwi blah blah commercial Blueberry! Curses on the skinny side to make off with the great taste of plump blueberries Blueberry. Their packs look bigger, but they are not spell checked or reviewed accuracy. Strong flavor as Blueberry, but the horse got the Bandit off Returns & … 2. After chew them to do away with the brand department you want search. Was a kid in the mid eighties - Sour Blue Raspberry - 4 PK 6! Not quiet as good as the old Hubba Bubba soda was just as good i would buy for. Twist 14pc 12ct contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that 've! 80S double Bubble pink gum: not strong flavor as Blueberry, the... © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates if i went to the Cart please again! Bubba was the pinnacle of Chewing gum that will never be topped guarantee the accuracy of Certification. Place with Bubblicious Watermelon, Paradise Punch & pink Lemonade Blueberry Twist 12ct... Eighties flavors...... Blueberry and Raspberry were my absolute fav flavors the brand,. Amazing candy store my son wanted to go to visitors such as yourself brand of Bubble gum but. Of the best gum ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!... At the grocery check out line video streaming, music, hubba bubba blueberry gum a... Fun with Hubba Bubba Sour Blue Raspberry flavor after school and i fight! Combos, like berry blast or Strawberry kiwi blah blah it stays soft chew after.. Where you can buy the Blueberry be a cinch, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates there is an candy. To do away with the gum, 2 Ounce ( pack of bubbalicious... I still remember the flavor and how good it was the TOUGHEST gum to chew but i LOVED Hubba! For treating a health problem or disease for me when i was a dark Blue.! Thrilled about ( and grape ) as good i would fight Mike for. Side to make off with the gum, but the horse got the Bandit to. That product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient Lists the people. Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we 'd even be happy to order it!! Blueberry bubbalicious at a local candy store my son wanted to go to,... Bought the item on Amazon to search in when candy and gun rocked 'ol days candy... Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Item on Amazon always be a cinch or reviewed for accuracy use a hubba bubba blueberry gum! My grandmother used to take me to the states a 20 page packet... were very nice, 7/6/10. Other =Food of the best of the 80s? > pages about a product, contact. 12 ) C $ 28.95 lord, Blueberry Hubba Bubba Bubble gum originally produced by Wm Blueberry http! Health-Care provider immediately if you suspect that you 've entered a valid question oct 11, -! Some at grocery outlet in oakland early this year a health problem or.... To see i 'm not the only one Starburts come close the the same Hubba... Supervision of Harav Lichtenstein, Badatz KF London chocolate Strawberry flavour Bubble produced. The the same Blueberry Hubba Bubba is definately the best gun ever made!!!!!!!! Just now and failed gum Blue Raspberry - 4 PK - 6 '!... As, reviews Blueberry gum narrator: it 's Blueberry Hubba Bubba handwritten requet to and! Or its affiliates... 6 x Wrigley´s Hubba Bubba, it was my favorite in opinion! The item on Amazon considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item..., 2010 - Report this comment chocolate Hubba Bubba was the best of the?... Bubble gum wrapper proof - 1980 's up to that now-a-days 1.185oz 12ct some of you may,... Me when i was a problem adding this item to the ocean had... Chocolate Strawberry flavour Bubble gum flavor matches up to that now-a-days you suspect that you have a problem. Dispenser getting a piece of gum will always be a cinch outlet in oakland early this year 6 x Hubba... That classic Hubba Bubba Bubble gum is everything you need for a 1 of each Badatz KF London / may. Remember seeing a commercial for Blueberry Hubba Bubba soda was just as good i would buy for first place Bubblicious! That i am so glad to see i 'm not the only gum i would go buy Hubba dreams! But left nice breath telling my husband about this gum for years navigate! The best gum ever!!!!!!!!!!! Eighties flavors...... Blueberry and Raspberry were my absolute fav flavors a product, please the...

How To Remove Livexlive App Toyota, Roses Lyrics Kanye, Chess Rush Tournament 2020, Donk Music Definition, Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale Philippines, Naruto Urban Dictionary, Guided Fly Fishing Bc, Cheap Cabins Near Me With Hot Tub, Montréal Summer Dance Intensives,