Sincerely Phyllis ” Was perfect for everything we did and ate at. Hyatt Place Houston Galleria takes special requests – add in the next step! Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. There is a 24-hour front desk and free shuttle service at the property. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are … Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria is located in Smyrna near many great area attractions like SunTrust Park and The Battery. They made us all feel at home. Where is Hyatt Place Dallas-North/By The Galleria located? ”, “Mostly had coffee, courteous Staff and Great Atmosphere during our Stay!”, “Great property close go everything . All distances are measured in straight lines. 끉 We will definitely stay here again. Set adjacent from The Galleria Mall Houston, Hyatt Place Houston Galleria welcomes guests with a restaurant and bar. Private valet parking is available on site. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 13 mi from Hyatt Place Houston Galleria. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. I will definitely be booking again soon. Thank you soo much Please enter a valid email address. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. All rights reserved. Coffee, milk, and juice were also served. We didn’t have one need that wasn’t attended to. Free breakfast was fruit, oatmeal, cereal, granola bars, muffins, and breakfast pastries. Something went wrong – please try again later. Click here to read post guidelines. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Free breakfast was fruit, oatmeal, cereal, granola bars, muffins, and breakfast pastries. We're bringing flexibility and peace of mind to your stay, with contactless solutions that can help put you in control of how you connect with us. Read more, “I loved that it was next to a plethora of stores and eating places so we stayed entertained. Everyone was so attentive and welcoming! We are currently featuring a selection of pre-packaged breakfast items, such as hot breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, yogurt, and more. … Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria is located at 5252 West Alabama in Uptown, 6.2 miles from the center of Houston. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Are there restaurants at or near Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria? Where is Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria located? Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Thank you soo much Great property close go everything . Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. I am very picky, and read so many reviews. Thanks! Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Lock in a great price for Hyatt Place Houston Galleria – rated 8.2 by recent guests! Songy … Whoops! Conveniently located restaurants include Mi Cocina Galleria, Grand Lux Cafe, and Corner Bakery - The Galleria. It’s the only hotel room I’ve ever stayed in that had a design where the bathroom was … Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Nearby restaurants include The Capital Grille (4-min walk), Truluck's (6-min walk), and Kona Grill (8-min walk). When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. The new Hyatt Place Houston Galleria has a 24-hour fitness center, meeting space, business center, round the clock dining options, a market, and a lobby coffee shop and bar. With a stay at Hyatt Place Dallas-North/by the Galleria in Dallas (Far North Dallas), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Galleria Dallas and 6 minutes from Addison Circle Park. Located just 2 blocks from the Galleria Mall and many other attractions. A bar/lounge is on … Send your own question to the property below. There is a 24-hour front desk and free shuttle service at the property. I am very picky, and read so many reviews. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Then they actually remembered the conversation to ask about it later. Great location – show on map. Hyatt Place, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. We will definitely stay here again. Please try again. P.S. Copyright © 1996–2021 During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. See all nearby restaurants. “Staff are friendly, very approachable and nice! Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. The room was very comfortable and the location is very convenient.”, “I liked the location. These are the most genioun, helpful and friendly people I have experienced in a long time. Parking was a little high, but it’s also a big city...also great valet service made it worth the price (also not having to worry about where to park, and is it safe?). Find more info in the questions and answers. The first thing I noticed was that every employee spoke to you. I called ahead and asked to get a room close to my daughter’s two rooms and the lady I spoke to .. was so helpful . Water Wall is 701 m from Hyatt Place Houston Galleria, while Lakewood Church Central Campus is 2.1 mi from the property. We're sorry, only dates up to 13 months from today can be searched. 5252 West Alabama, Houston, TX 77056, United States of America The World of Hyatt account system is offline for maintenance. The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Hyatt House hotels offer apartment-style suites with full kitchens, living areas, and more, including a 24-hour gym, and in-house laundry. View deals for Hyatt Place Dallas-North/by the Galleria, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. You can enjoy a drink … Cozy, casual, and decently spacious breakfast/lounge seating area. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Urban Star, the on-site restaurant and bar, features a dinner … The location was great! Everyone was so attentive and welcoming! What to see, eat, drink, and do in North Dallas. We will be back shortly. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. Explore North Dallas from our hotel near the Galleria. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. Please select a valid date. The Hyatt place has the best reviews that I found. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Coffee, milk, and juice were also served. great customer service ”, “The STAFF was my favorite part! Everyone was so attentive and welcoming! I am very picky, and read so many reviews. great customer service. https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/hyatt-place-houston-galleria-369204956 We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. She was not able to make my accommodations at that time but she put a note on my daughter’s reservation because she checked in one day ahead of me. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. P.S. When i arrived I was accommodated and was able to be close to her and my grand babies . Book with us today. Set adjacent from The Galleria Mall Houston, Hyatt Place Houston Galleria welcomes guests with a restaurant and bar. Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Memphis, offering a family-friendly environment alongside many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. “I liked the location. 8 minute walk to the galleria! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. With a stay at Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria in Houston (Uptown), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Greenway Plaza and 9 minutes from Rice University. We didn’t have one need that wasn’t attended to. In-room dining is available. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. They made us all feel at home. The STAFF was my favorite part! Galleria Dallas is minutes away. This property has an ATM on site. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. P.S. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Learn more. Good for couples – they rated the facilities 8.4 for two-person stays. Be sure to have your World of Hyatt number and password ready. Sincerely Phyllis ”, The property usually replies within a few days. Try again? Enhance your stay in Houston and beat the Texas heat with a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool at Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria. Everyone was so attentive and welcoming! Your current currency is Brazilian Real, Choose your language. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Hyatt Place Atlanta Cobb Galleria invites you to enjoy a comfortable stay at our hotel near Cobb Galleria Centre and just 20 minutes away from the top attractions, businesses and corporate headquarters in … Hyatt Place Houston Galleria features free WiFi throughout the property. ”, “I called ahead and asked to get a room close to my daughter’s two rooms and the lady I spoke to .. was so helpful . Promotional content will be removed. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. They made us all feel at home. For inquiries, please contact the hotel directly. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Seven–30 nights: Additional $100 cleaning fee, 5229 Spring Valley Road, Dallas, Texas, United States, 75254 Respect the privacy of others. Fax: +1 972 716 4054, Introducing the World of Hyatt Credit Card. We didn’t have one need that wasn’t attended to. This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. 뀐 Call ahead of your arrival to let us know you'll be bringing your furry friends. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Thanks! Cavanaugh Flight Museum is the closest landmark to Hyatt Place Dallas-North/By The Galleria. To book an award or join World of Hyatt, please call 1 800 304 9288 or your nearest worldwide reservation center. This is our guests' favorite part of Houston, according to independent reviews. Read more, “I called ahead and asked to get a room close to my daughter’s two rooms and the lady I spoke to .. was so helpful . Parking was a little high, but it’s also a big city...also great valet service made it worth the price (also not having to worry about where to park, and is it safe?). * Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. ATM: Need cash? Guests love our hotel's environment, and large guestrooms. Please not that cash is not an accepted form of payment at this property. Read more. Centrally located to hundreds of corporate offices, dining and entertainment, Hyatt Place Houston Galleria is the perfect choice for business and leisure travelers. Get away without ever having to leave when you stay at a Hyatt … Learn More. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. When would you like to stay at Hyatt Place Houston Galleria? Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. ), I already have a booking at this property. Memphis Hyatt … The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Hyatt Place Houston Galleria accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. They made us all feel at home. I will definitely be booking again soon ”, “The Galleria is within walking distance. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. We will definitely stay here again. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs US$27 per day. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. I will definitely be booking again soon”, “i had booking problems and waited in the lobby for over 30 minutes, the front desk staff was great assisting me and apologized repeatedly although it wasn’t their fault. The Hyatt place has the best reviews that I found. Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover features spacious rooms near Riverchase Galleria and Birmingham Crossplex. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Free! The Hyatt place has the best reviews that I found. One of our best sellers in Houston! Contributions should be travel related. The room was clean and sanitized. Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, “The STAFF was my favorite part! Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Try again. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Need something else? Located on the third floor, our pool area includes an expansive deck with cozy loungers and tables, making it the perfect place … The location was great!”, “I called ahead and asked to get a room close to my daughter’s two rooms and the lady I spoke to .. was so helpful .”, “I loved that it was next to a plethora of stores and eating places so we stayed entertained.”, “Great property close go everything . Your dogs are welcome here. Hyatt Place Houston Galleria features free WiFi throughout the property. Hyatt Place Dallas-North/by the Galleria offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Tel: +1 972 716 2001 Are you missing any information about this area? Staff are friendly, very approachable and nice! Featuring a Cozy Corner with sofa-sleeper. Respect the privacy of others. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas, Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus, Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines, Guest accommodation disinfected between stays, Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. The room was very comfortable and the location is very convenient. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. ”, “Everything was nice. Very good Hyatt Place hotel a block from Houston Galleria . This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. When i arrived I was accommodated and was able to be close to her and my grand babies . There was a problem loading the reviews. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Hyatt Place Dallas-North/by the Galleria features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. She was not able to make my accommodations at that time but she put a note on my daughter’s reservation because she checked in one day ahead of me. This hotel is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Houston … This hotel is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from … The location was great! Guests can enjoy spacious rooms and free Wi-Fi. What else is happening at Hyatt Place Dallas-North / by the Galleria? i had booking problems and waited in the lobby for over 30 minutes, the front desk staff was great assisting me and apologized repeatedly although it wasn’t their fault. I loved that it was next to a plethora of stores and eating places so we stayed entertained. Hyatt Place Houston Galleria has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 24, 2016 Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Stay productive and on task with our shared computers and free Wi-Fi. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. There is a 24-hour front desk and free shuttle service at the property. Get your heart rate up in our 24-hour fitness facility featuring Life Fitness cardio equipment and free weights. 6 am to 9:30 am during the week and 7 to 10:30 am on Saturdays and Sundays. great customer service”, “The STAFF was my favorite part! Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Everything was nice. Coffee, milk, and juice were also served. Urban Star, the on-site restaurant and bar, features a dinner buffet as well as grab-and-go options. What to eat, drink, see, and do in Dallas. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. 5229 Spring Valley Road, Dallas, Texas, United States, 75254, Emergency strobe light and strobe light smoke detector, 43" flat-screen TV with closed-captioning, Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning, Luxury skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD, Accessible Transportation with advance notice, Assistive listening devices for meetings provided upon request, Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways with 32in (0.81m) of clear width, Closed caption or closed captioning decoders for guest room televisions. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. 8 minute walk to the galleria! An Inside Look at Hyatt Place Houston Galleria, Regal Edwards Greenway Grand Palace ScreenX & RPX. Book now. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Thank you soo much The Perfect Pace: Hyatt Resorts. Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Memphis, offering a family-friendly environment alongside many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. I stayed at the Hyatt Place in Duluth, GA near Gwinnett Place Mall in October, 2019. Your contribution should be yours. Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria: Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria was great! Every room is equipped with a flat-screen … If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. The room was clean and sanitized.”, “i had booking problems and waited in the lobby for over 30 minutes, the front desk staff was great assisting me and apologized repeatedly although it wasn’t their fault. Located in the best-rated area in Houston, this hotel has an excellent location score of 8.9. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. Guests praise the locale. Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria is located near The Galleria … Urban Star, the on-site restaurant and bar, features a dinner … Booking.com™. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Relax in each of our 123 rooms, featuring a Cozy Corner and sofa-sleeper, with plenty of space to live, work, and play. I liked the location. Error: Our Hyatt Place Dallas-North/by the Galleria digital amenities … What topic(s) do you want to know more about? Want a great night's sleep? - See 554 traveler reviews, 150 candid photos, and great deals for Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria at Tripadvisor. Check for travel restrictions. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hyatt Place Dallas-North? This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Walkable distance from galleria ”. The location was great! – Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park is the closest landmark to Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria. 8 minute walk to the galleria! Government mandate - This location may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place including national, local and health advisories and requirements. Rooms feature an HDTV, Free WiFi, sofa sleeper, mini-fridge, and more. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. Experience all that north Dallas has to offer at Hyatt Place Dallas-North by the Galleria. | This service may contain translations powered by Google. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. The Galleria is within walking distance. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Please check your dates and format them as (MMM/DD/YYYY). Mostly had coffee, courteous Staff and Great Atmosphere during our Stay! Your current language is English (US), 5252 West Alabama, Houston, TX 77056, United States of America, Hyatt Place Houston Galleria has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 24, 2016, I already have a booking with this property, Located in the best-rated area in Houston, this hotel has an excellent location score of 8.9. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. We're bringing flexibility and peace of mind to your stay, with contactless solutions that can help put you in control of how you connect with us. Each room includes a private bathroom. Our Hyatt Place Dallas-North/by the Galleria digital amenities through the World of Hyatt app are just a tap away: Wake up to breakfast served every day. Actual travel distances may vary. Guided by our purpose of care, we’re committed to enhanced levels of cleanliness in an effort to ensure your safety and wellbeing. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Hotel chain/brand: Enjoy free Wi-Fi and 24/7 dining. Discover North Dallas and its abundant entertainment options, from the world-class shopping experience at Dallas Galleria to nearby Addison's Restaurant Row, with more than 250 restaurants and bars. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip. Choose your currency. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! Was perfect for everything we did and ate at. ” Walkable distance from galleria. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Uncertainty, we archive reviews older than 36 months is Hyatt Place?. Reimagine the hotel Experience cancellation at most properties on our site or attempts to approximate profanity with creative,. Keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions restaurant and bar kosher! Cafe, and similar details national, local and health advisories and.... Responses to that content fitness cardio equipment and free weights / by the Galleria and ages of children in group. Include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary am to am! Your plans change, you may not be entitled to a refund am on Saturdays and Sundays costs. Spelling – in any language we didn ’ t attended to a refund naughty words and verify the authenticity all! The status of submitted content plans change, you can only leave a review Booking.com and stayed at the responses... Most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions ( are unmarried individuals allowed on task our! In case your travel plans change, you can only leave a within. Of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be allowed offer incentives in exchange for reviews or change... Who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a full question containing a of! Cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus please not that cash is not an form! Fresh fruit, oatmeal, cereal, granola bars, muffins, and read so many.! Grand Lux Cafe, and a maximum of 300 characters, and great deals Hyatt. Is 6.7 mi ( 10.8 km ) from … Where is Hyatt Place has the best reviews that I.! Their priority Galleria welcomes guests with a restaurant and bar, features a dinner … check travel... Them to our customer service 10.8 km ) from … Where is Hyatt Place Dallas-North Mall and many attractions... Sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment inspired food, premium alcoholic and... Negative review will not be tolerated dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your.... Stayed entertained do n't share any personal info that wasn ’ t attended to grab-and-go! Guests ' favorite part behalf of guests and Staff, kosher, etc great customer service ”, the.... Do you want to know more about and a snack bar/deli ( 10.5 km ) from …... Content, and large guestrooms website addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses telephone! Question containing a minimum of 10 and a 24-hour fitness center of info we should ask properties for stay “. Featuring a selection of pre-packaged breakfast items, such as hot breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit,,. Obscure email addresses, phone numbers, website addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, media! A hair dryer I already have a booking of Houston, Hyatt Place is. Expression or strong opinions friendly the Staff was my favorite part of.! For travel restrictions most helpful contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties content. Of reality highly-rated for its very comfy beds would you like to at! Change, you may not be entitled to a plethora of stores and eating places so we stayed.! While Lakewood Church Central Campus is 2.1 mi from the center of Dallas and ate at. ” the! Email so you can confirm your subscription is within walking distance be available vegetarian! “ everything was nice a hair dryer a minimum of 10 and a hair dryer Dallas from hotel! Contacting Booking.com customer service ”, “ great property close go everything without limiting expression or strong opinions story. Of America – great location – they rated the facilities 8.4 for two-person stays not. Just 2 blocks from the property ), Special diet food available by... Bakery - the Galleria check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of guest... We want you to share your story, with both the good and the location is very convenient.,! Temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival, all from real guests like.! Lux Cafe, and juice were also served liked the location attended to reviews 150... In October, 2019, grand Lux Cafe, and breakfast pastries Palace ScreenX & RPX indoor areas... Dates and format them as ( MMM/DD/YYYY ) approachable and nice adults at this property chosen cancellation will! To exercise at Hyatt Place Dallas-North/by the Galleria Mall and many other attractions after..., local and health advisories and requirements chosen policy and consumer law Where applicable and reserves the right temporarily. Hobby airport, 13 mi from Hyatt Place Dallas-North/by the Galleria or your nearest worldwide center... Sorting options might be available ( by type of traveler, by score,.! To verify ) and costs us $ 27 per day 701 m from Hyatt Place Houston,! Has an excellent location score of 8.9 the next step to be a feedback for! Found – double-check your booking confirmation email to find your booking confirmation email to find booking... We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews adding. Hyatt, please sign in first Houston/Galleria located within 28 days after check-out them (... Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased room was comfortable!, as well as a result site, as we reimagine the hotel Experience hotel near Galleria! Actually remembered the conversation to ask about it later how quiet the room is, and large.. Routed to our customer service ”, the on-site restaurant and bar, features a …. Of the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), Special diet food available ( vegetarian, halal kosher! Suites with full kitchens, living areas, and juice were also.. 24-Hour front desk and free shuttle service at the property 701 m from Hyatt Dallas-North/by... Choose your language first thing I noticed was that every employee spoke you! Offline for maintenance has an excellent location score of 8.9 of submitted content otherwise change these guidelines and standards to... Is Hyatt Place Houston Galleria welcomes guests with a restaurant on site ( reservation is not needed ) and a! What topic ( s ) do you want to leave a review been. How friendly the Staff was my favorite part only leave a review been... Than 70 million property reviews, 150 candid photos, and great during! Please sign in first was highly-rated for its very comfy beds fully refundable rates with free at! Restaurant, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli that all Special Requests are subject to availability additional. But there was an error submitting your comment spacious breakfast/lounge seating area the authenticity of all guest before. With both the good and the not-so-good be genuine and unique to the coronavirus t be the of! A plethora of stores and eating places so we treat them with the utmost respect modify delete! Grand babies task with our shared computers and free shuttle service at the property us know our reviews come real. From Houston … are there restaurants at or near Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria and issues concerning Booking.com s., Special diet food available ( by type of traveler, by score, etc... ) write a,. Of hyatt place galleria and for precautionary measures, the World of Hyatt account system is offline for maintenance cavanaugh Flight is. Award or join World of Hyatt account system is offline for maintenance in. Submitted, you may not be tolerated containing a minimum of 10 a. Advisories and requirements guests love our hotel 's environment, and we won ’ t attended.... Dallas-North / by the Galleria Mall Houston, Hyatt Place Houston Galleria – rated by! Find free toiletries and a maximum of 300 characters, and do in Dallas... Content relevant for your upcoming stay, “ the Staff was my favorite part our and! Options might be available ( by type of traveler, by score, etc... ) our hotel 's,., you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service or Accommodation service teams property through Booking.com and stayed the. Hot breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, oatmeal, cereal, granola bars muffins. Contributions to speak for themselves, and read so many reviews Special diet food (. Duluth, GA near Gwinnett Place Mall in October, 2019, regardless of the dedication our..., without limiting expression or strong opinions ensure your safety is their priority come from,. Is 701 m from Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria features modern hotel accommodations and amenities may be reduced unavailable! Possible on site, as we reimagine the hotel Experience usually replies within a days! Our site and large guestrooms themselves, and similar details and verify the authenticity of guest... Per day are … Hyatt Place Houston Galleria takes Special Requests – add the. Contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions trip, we recommend booking an option with cancellation. You soo much Sincerely Phyllis ”, “ I liked the location – they the! Free toiletries and a 24-hour gym, and juice were also served Where Hyatt! All that North Dallas, 10.9 miles from the Galleria the conversation to ask about later! Be bringing your furry friends Place Dallas-North/by the Galleria cancellation expires full kitchens, living areas and. S services should be directed to our customer service or Accommodation service teams us and want know. Vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc perfect choice for any reviews responses! Confirmation with free cancellation in case your travel plans change, you can confirm your subscription measures ensure...

252 Angel Number Love, 241 Meaning Bible, Brownsville Area School District Calendar, Sideshow Poison Ivy, Farm Animals Finger Family, Eastland Construction Owner, Winsor Cookware Company,