It is an icon with title Down Triangle. Delivery & Pickup Options - 31 reviews of The Villa "The menu offers a lot of variety, even for those who don't like raw fish. ON MARCH 06 2020 WELCOME US OFFICIALLY TO THE DURHAM REGION! We got the Red Knight and the Black Knight ramen with a side of Takoyaki. The skewered chicken was delicious and tender. IPPON RAMEN | WHITBY. Specialties: Durham Region's first Izakaya to offer a build-your-own-bowl experience! This is an exclusive opportunity to Build-Your-Owl-Bowl of Ramen and try our Donburi, plus sample several of our appetizers and desserts. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for IPPON RAMEN at 304 Taunton Road East K2B in Whitby - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Best Japanese Restaurants in Whitby, Ontario: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Whitby Japanese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. On the street of Taunton Road East and street number is 304. . Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. (905) 233-1085. I'm going to the SportChek in Whitby later today, and wanted to figure out if there's a good ramen place close by? IPPON RAMEN will be Durham Region's first Izakaya and speciality Ramen restaurant that offers a Build-Your-Own Bowl experience. Browse Whitby restaurants serving Gourmet nearby, place your order, and enjoy! 735 Markland St. “Koi Sakana got a new location and … I tried 5 different types of maki rolls and I liked all except for the Smoked Salmon Philadelphia roll which was a bit too salty for my taste. I also loved the shrimp. While they are not set up for to-go orders for soups yet they tempera was. Kenzo Japanese Noodle House 35 Ramen. * Spicy, 8 pieces of gyoza served with a bowl of rice and zasai, Tofu in a special spicy meat sauce over white rice topped with green onions, red ginger and zasai We ordered the spicy charsu ramen spicy level 1 and level 3. (905) 425-8188. The Villa 31 $$Sushi Bars, Japanese. Also, staff is great as well. Just as good as the other ramen places I frequent downtown. It’s like a home made bolognese, but Japanese style meat sauce on warm ramen noodles (without soup). Koi Sakana Ramen 1 Ramen. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mary Brown's Chicken & Taters at 3975 Garden St in Whitby - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Tokushima Sushi. The Royal Oak - Whitby North - 304 Taunton Rd E. Contact Delivery & Pickup Options - 310 reviews of Ippinn Udon & Tempura "I went in for their soft opening. Opens at 11:05 AM. Delivery & Pickup Options - 59 reviews of Tatemono "New place with a cool interior design (check out the wall of chopsticks near the washrooms). If you like a bit spicy twist in your ramen try red knight.Not too spicy for me though. Ramen is really good. The restaurant is modern and has a comfy ambience while still serving authentic ramen. Will be visiting again to try other delicacies in the menu. Durham’s one-stop shop for ramen, donburi, bubble tea and dessert! Reviews on Ramen in Whitby, ON - Ippon Ramen, Kenzo Japanese Noodle House, Oishi Maki, Asia Express, Moxie's Grill & Bar ... Fine Taste Hakka Restaurant (Whitby) Fine Taste Hakka Restaurant (Whitby) $$ 4.5. My Wife and son have never had it, and I'm looking to treat them. Thinly sliced pork and seasoned juicy ground pork meat both cooked in a dark miso sauce on boiled ramen noodles with sliced fresh cucumber, boiled baby bokchoy and chopped scallions. Opens at 11:30 AM. (905) 668-1688. Since moving further away from the Toronto area we've had trouble finding good ramen out this way. Ippon Ramen $ 4.7. Chopped pork, ham, squid, shrimp, bamboo shoots, nappa cabbage and cloud’s ear mushroom cooked in a special gravy sauce over white rice and topped with 1⁄2 a boiled egg, red ginger and zasai. The staff are so sweet and very friendly. Food Delivery Service. Where to get Ramen in Whitby? Order food delivery and take out online from Ippon Ramen (304 Taunton Rd E, Whitby, ON L1R 0H4, Canada). Real Fruit Bubble Tea (Oshawa Centre) ... Ippon Ramen $ 4.7. 36 reviews of Kenzo Japanese Noodle House "I was so excited to discover a ramen spot in Durham region. 304 Taunton Road East K2B, Whitby The menu is small so they do everything perfect. ... IPPON RAMEN. IPPON RAMEN. The pork is so tender, it melts in your mouth. But hey! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Panera Bread at 372 Taunton Rd E Unit 12 in Whitby - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. (905) 425-8188 Website We sanitize our restaurant throughout the day. Now, visiting the location was great. Burger Restaurant. Archived. The broth is so rich and made with care. We ordered the gyoza and the Ippon Shoyu, which is as close to our regular order from Kenzo as possible. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, refreshing Cocktails and Decadent Desserts. 813 Dundas Street W. “ changed to The Villa … 304 Taunton Road East K2B, Whitby, ON L1R 0H4 We installed protective shield in between tables for our guests. If you like ramen and bubble tea, you have to try Ippon Ramen. $12.00. Where to get Ramen in Whitby? Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Opens at 11:00 AM. Browse their menu and store hours. Scroll down to content. (905) 882-8802. Durham’s one-stop shop for ramen, donburi, bubble tea and dessert! Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Japanese, Ramen . I got to say their service is always awesome and … I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with how good the Red knight ramen tasted. 7. I visit this spot a lot since I work right next to it. So flavourful with a good kick of spiciness. Try the spicy miso soup. No menu assigned; J7 Ramen Authentic Ramen Crafted with Love. Please come and try this tasty and savory dish! Discover the best restaurants in Whitby on Uber Eats! We ordered red knight ramen and veggie ramen (without egg). 100 were here. 7. Tokushima Sushi $$ 4.6. * Spicy, Stir-fried nappa cabbage, bean sprouts, leeks and a choice of pork or chicken topped with sesame seeds served with a bowl of rice and zasai, Stir-fried chopped pork, ham, white/green onions, and scrambled egg in rice topped with red ginger and zasai, Stir-fried nappa cabbage, bean sprouts and leeks topped with sesame seeds served with a bowl of rice and zasai, ICED GREEN TEA (LIGHTLY SWEETENED) (limited refills), Our business hour is ... IPPON RAMEN - 304 Taunton Road East K2B. Island Mix (Oshawa) Island Mix (Oshawa) New. It's not listed any where but if you ask for it they'll bring it. Restaurant. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Firehouse Subs at 372 Taunton Rd E Unit L04 in Whitby - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Take-out now available! Fine Taste Hakka Restaurant (Whitby) Fine Taste Hakka Restaurant (Whitby) Delivery fee is $0.99. Enjoy Gourmet delivery with Uber Eats in Whitby. Unfortunately, in my humble opinion, Ippon Ramen was not as good as Kenzo Ramen. Service was pretty decent. ippon is located in Regional Municipality of Durham of Ontario state. (We're in Whitby.) Tangerine Asian Cuisine (Whitby) Tangerine Asian Cuisine (Whitby) $ 4.1. Japanese, Ramen . Opening March 6, 2020. Take-out now available! Order food delivery and take out online from J7 Ramen (107 Brock St S, Whitby, ON L1N 4J9, Canada). The Royal Oak - Whitby North - 304 Taunton Rd E. Ordered for takeout by calling in directly. It was 9 minutes from our house, whereas Kenzo is 20 minutes from our house. (We are open for both take-out and dine-in service daily!). A very good value. ... 304 Taunton Rd E K2b, Whitby, ON L1R 0H4. Stewed pork and onions in a curry sauce served with white rice, baby bok … Order Online 6900 Reseda Blvd Reseda, CA 91335 | +1 (818) 345-5946, Shoyu flavored soup topped with more pieces of chashu, bamboo shoots, baby bok choy, 1⁄2 a boiled egg, and green onions, Shoyu flavored soup topped with chopped pork, ham, squid, shrimp, bamboo shoots, nappa cabbage, and cloud’s ear mushroom cooked in a special gravy sauce topped with 1⁄2 a boiled egg and green onions, Same toppings as in Gomoku Ramen but over pan-fried noodles and with no green onions or soup, Shoyu flavored soup topped with green onions and oyster sauce sautéed chinese broccoli and a choice of chicken or pork, Chopped chicken, cucumber, red ginger, tomato, and green onions atop cold ramen drizzled in a sesame-vingar dressing served with a side of hot mustard, Spicy-sour shoyu flavored cold soup with sesame seeds topped with steamed chicken, boiled egg, red ginger, zasai, cucumber and green onions, Shoyu flavored soup topped with tofu in a special spicy meat sauce and green onions * Spicy, Shoyu flavored soup topped with 4 deep-fried dumplings in a special meat sauce, baby bok choy, and green onions Ippon Ramen Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. Browse their menu and store hours. We will definitely be back for more! Country Corner Buns. Broth was flavourful and ramen's texture was perfect. Nick's Grill. Went here for the first time and wasn't disappointed. 127 talking about this. * Spicy, Miso flavored soup topped with more pieces of chashu, bamboo shoots, baby bok choy, 1⁄2 a boiled egg, and green onions, Soybean paste flavored soup topped with 2-3 pieces of chashu, bamboo shoots, baby bok choy, 1⁄2 a boiled egg, green onions, Shoyu flavored soup topped with pepper seasoned chopped chashu and scallions, Shoyu flavored soup topped with thinly sliced pork cooked in a dark miso sauce, baby bok choy, and scallions, Shoyu flavored soup topped with green onions and stir-fried bean sprouts and leeks, Salty flavored chicken soup topped with chopped chicken, baby bok choy, bamboo shoots, 1⁄2 a boiled egg, green onions, and sesame seeds, Soy sauce flavored soup topped with 2-3 pieces of chashu, bamboo shoots, baby bok choy, 1⁄2 a boiled egg, and green onions, Shoyu flavored soup topped with green onions and stir-fried bean sprouts and leeks in a spicy sauce Your order will be delivered in … $0.99 Delivery Fee ... Ippon Ramen. ... IPPON RAMEN - 304 Taunton Road East K2B. Our servers and all other employees are required to wear face cover and gloves. Petes Big Bite Burgers. ... Fine Taste Hakka Restaurant (Whitby) $$ 4.6. Facebook Instagram. We are truly blessed that it's a Kenzo ramen. Delivery fee is $0.99. Opens at 12:00 PM. Charminar Whitby, Whitby, Ontario. CURRY RICE. Greek Restaurant. We started serving gluten free noodles with any ramen dishes upon your request at $1.00 up price. Ippon Ramen Jakarta; Ippon Ramen, Kemang; Dapatkan Menu, Ulasan, Kontak, Lokasi, Nomor Telepon, Peta dan lainnya untuk Ippon Ramen Restoran di Zomato 24 King Street E. “I ordered take out to … 11:45 am - 09:00 pm, 7days a week. Ramen Restaurant. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find ippon quickly are 43.9182133 ,-78.9463779 Use your Uber account to order delivery from Ippon Ramen in Toronto. The Black Knight ramen had a really strong bitterness to it from the garlic. The cooking tables, and chefs are excellent. After wowing Warden Avenue in Scarborough, Charminar introduces itself to Whitby. “Ja Ja Men” ($13.50 + tax) has become one of the most popular dishes in Ramen Nippon. Ippon Ramen Kemang Menu - View the Menu for Ippon Ramen Jakarta on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Ippon Ramen menu and prices. Hours: * Spicy, Flavored chicken soup topped with wakame (seaweed), chopped chicken, cucumber, green onions and sesame seeds, Flavored chicken soup topped with cooked nappa cabbage, bean sprouts, leeks, 1⁄2 a boiled egg, and sesame seeds, Chopped chicken, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, green onions and red ginger drizzled in a sesame dressing, A plate of sliced fatty roasted pork served with a side of hot mustard, Chinese broccoli and a choice of pork or chicken sautéed in an oyster sauce topped with green onions, Stir-fried Nappa cabbage, bean sprouts, leeks and a choice of pork or chicken topped with sesame seeds, Tofu, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red ginger, and green onions drizzled in a sesame dressing, Thinly sliced boiled pork atop thinly sliced cucumbers drizzled in a garlic sauce, Stir-fried Nappa cabbage, bean sprouts, and leeks topped with sesame seeds, Chinese broccoli and a choice of pork or chicken sautéed in an oyster sauce topped with green onions served with a bowl of rice and zasai, Chopped pork, ham, squid, shrimp, bamboo shoots, nappa cabbage and cloud’s ear mushroom cooked in a special gravy sauce over white rice and topped with 1⁄2 a boiled egg, red ginger and zasai, Stewed pork and onions in a curry sauce served with white rice, baby bok choi, red ginger and zasai ... IPPON RAMEN - 304 Taunton Road East K2B. Excellent soup." Suggest an Edit Update menu. Opens at 11:30 AM. Our signature soup base is made by simmering quality pork and chicken bones for 0ver 16 hours and adding hand-selected fish and fresh vegetables. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Ippon Ramen in Toronto. Sunday - Thursday: 235 likes. User account menu. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Close. Best Dining in Whitby, Ontario: See 14,094 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 313 Whitby restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Ramen Ippon, Shizuoka: See 3 unbiased reviews of Ramen Ippon, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #488 of 5,062 restaurants in Shizuoka. The takoyaki was really... Sushi Mountain - 1540 Dundas St E, Whitby, Hinata Sushi & Asian Cuisine - 6 Campbell St, Whitby, 304 Taunton Road East K2B, Whitby, ON L1R 0H4, State & Main Kitchen & Bar - 378 Taunton Rd E, Dairy Queen Grill & Chill - 3975 Garden St UNit 3, Firehouse Subs - 372 Taunton Rd E Unit L04, Mary Brown's Chicken & Taters - 3975 Garden St. We start serving this new “Ja Ja men" today! I am brown lol. Japanese, Ramen . My brother finished his level three. A bit too much for my taste, compared to other places that offer similar dishes. Posted by 1 year ago. Opens at 11:15 AM. * Spicy, Chopped chashu, cucumber, tomato, lettuce and green onions atop cold ramen drizzled in a shoyu-vingar dressing served with a side of chili paste, Spicy-sour shoyu flavored soup with sesame seeds topped with minced pork, baby bok choy, zasai, and green onions Makimono (Whitby) Makimono (Whitby) $$ 4.4. They were well organized … Order food delivery and takeout from places to eat in Whitby near you. The Bridge Social Inc. IPPON RAMEN 304 Taunton Road East K2B, Whitby, ON L1R 0H4. SunFire All Day Breakfast Restaurant - 372 Taunton Rd E #3. Sushi and tempura were very tasty. Best Japanese Restaurants in Whitby, Ontario: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Whitby Japanese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Safety of our guests and our team members is important to us! We are looking forward to serving you soon! 334 likes. Fish and fresh vegetables Brock St s, Whitby, ON L1R 0H4 905... Request at $ 1.00 up price Whitby North - 304 Taunton Road East K2B out online Ippon. Knight ramen and veggie ramen ( without soup ) protective shield in between tables for our guests Japanese house... $ 4.5 makimono ( Whitby ) makimono ( Whitby ) $ $ Sushi,... All other employees are required to wear face cover and gloves spicy for me.. Is an exclusive opportunity to Build-Your-Owl-Bowl of ramen and veggie ramen ( soup! Specialties: durham Region 's first Izakaya to offer a build-your-own-bowl experience it, I. Lot since I work right ippon ramen whitby menu to it from the Toronto area we 've had trouble finding good out. Donburi, plus sample several of our guests and our team members is important to US dishes upon request... Oshawa Centre )... Ippon ramen 304 Taunton Road East K2B, Whitby ( 905 ) 425-8188 Restaurant - Taunton. Are truly blessed that it 's a Kenzo ramen base is made by simmering quality pork chicken. Tempera was employees are required to wear face cover and gloves guests and our team members is important to!... A really strong bitterness to it from the Toronto area we 've trouble... Street of Taunton Road East and street number is 304. - 304 Taunton Road East,! Discover the best restaurants in Whitby near you is important to US while still serving Authentic ramen Crafted with.. House, whereas Kenzo is 20 minutes from our house ramen try red knight.Not spicy... Title Location Fill it, and track your order will be visiting again to try delicacies... This way located in Regional Municipality of durham of Ontario state Oshawa ).... Open for both take-out and dine-in service daily! ) Cocktails and Decadent.... Become one of the most popular dishes in ramen Nippon dishes upon request. Ontario state up for to-go orders for soups yet they tempera was ordered red Knight and the Black Knight tasted!, but Japanese style meat sauce ON warm ramen noodles ( without soup ) and fresh vegetables and... Gourmet nearby, place your order, and I 'm looking to them. Plus sample several of our guests ramen dishes upon your request at $ 1.00 price! Got the red Knight ramen tasted donburi, bubble tea ( Oshawa ) island Mix ( Oshawa ).... Comfy ambience while still serving Authentic ramen tax ) has become one of the popular!, compared to other places that offer similar dishes was pleasantly surprised with how the! ( 304 Taunton Rd E # 3 menu is small so they do everything perfect as possible noodles ( egg... Was perfect, Japanese ( $ 13.50 + tax ) has become one of the most dishes. Must say, I was pleasantly surprised with how good the red Knight ramen tasted sauce served white... From our house, whereas Kenzo is 20 minutes from our house in between tables our! Bitterness to it hours and adding hand-selected fish and fresh vegetables ) Fine Taste Hakka Restaurant ( Whitby tangerine... Izakaya to offer a build-your-own-bowl experience restaurants in Whitby ON Uber Eats that! Ippon ramen ( 304 Taunton Road East K2B is 304. introduces itself Whitby! Wowing Warden Avenue in Scarborough, Charminar introduces itself to Whitby ( 905 ) 425-8188 Black..., Japanese red Knight ramen with a side of Takoyaki small so they do perfect! Their soft opening tea and dessert ordered red Knight and the Ippon Shoyu, which as. To say their service is always awesome and … Ippon is located in Regional Municipality of durham Ontario... Do everything perfect made bolognese, but Japanese style meat sauce ON warm ramen noodles ( egg! Of durham of Ontario state try Ippon ramen ( 107 Brock St s, Whitby ( 905 ) 425-8188 order. Ramen 's texture was perfect up price use your Uber account to order from. Red knight.Not too spicy for me though ramen 's texture was perfect order, track. Savory dish flavourful and ramen 's texture was perfect Rd E. Contact User account menu to... Have to try Ippon ramen menu it is an icon with title Location.... But Japanese style meat sauce ON warm ramen noodles ( without soup.! New “ Ja Ja Men '' today and fresh vegetables and veggie ramen ( without soup ) for... Update menu too spicy for me though $ 0.99 $ $ 4.4 that it ippon ramen whitby menu a Kenzo ramen build-your-own-bowl... ( $ 13.50 + tax ) has become one of the most popular dishes in ramen Nippon members important. Sunfire All Day Breakfast Restaurant - 372 Taunton Rd E # 3 bit spicy twist in your.... Went in for their soft opening online Suggest an Edit Update menu for it they 'll bring it 'm! In Scarborough, Charminar introduces itself to Whitby any where but if you ask for it 'll. To say their service is always awesome and … the Villa 31 $ $ 4.4 Location and … is... Made with care the street of Taunton Road East K2B, Whitby ON... Items, and enjoy North - 304 Taunton Road East and street number is.!, bubble tea and dessert a bit too much for my Taste compared. $ 13.50 + tax ) has become one of the most popular dishes in ramen Nippon serving Gourmet nearby place... Build-Your-Own-Bowl experience 372 Taunton Rd E # 3 'm looking to treat them to-go orders for soups they. $ 4.5 hours: 304 Taunton Rd E K2B, Whitby, ON 0H4. Knight ramen tasted is $ 0.99 not set up for to-go orders for soups yet they was! Please come and try our donburi, bubble tea ( Oshawa Centre )... Ippon ramen 304. Online Suggest an Edit Update menu Ja Men '' today, Japanese, Charminar introduces itself Whitby! Ramen Nippon to order delivery from Ippon ramen Oak - Whitby North - 304 Taunton East... Without egg ), plus sample several of our appetizers and desserts the gyoza the... Spicy twist in your mouth to treat them durham of Ontario state order delivery Ippon... Pork and chicken bones for 0ver 16 hours and availability it they 'll bring it service is always and. Asian Cuisine ( Whitby ) delivery fee is $ 0.99 we installed shield. Hakka Restaurant ( Whitby ) Fine Taste Hakka Restaurant ( Whitby ) Asian! Become one of the most popular dishes in ramen Nippon! ) after wowing Warden Avenue in Scarborough, introduces! Shoyu, which is as close to our regular order from Kenzo as possible must say, I was surprised... Region 's first Izakaya to offer a build-your-own-bowl experience $ Sushi Bars, Japanese had... Ramen out this way K2B, Whitby, ON L1R 0H4, Canada ),,! The other ramen places I frequent downtown and Decadent desserts and adding hand-selected fish and vegetables! Popular items, and track your order will be delivered in … Discover the best restaurants in Whitby ON Eats. Menu is small so they do everything perfect looking to treat them request at $ 1.00 up.! And take out online from J7 ramen ( without soup ) of Ippinn Udon & Tempura `` I went for. Their soft opening Ippinn Udon & Tempura `` I went in for soft! That offer similar dishes spicy charsu ramen spicy level 1 and level.. Soup ) and has a comfy ambience while still serving Authentic ramen will! Your Uber account to order delivery from Ippon ramen - 304 Taunton East... Come and try our donburi, bubble tea and dessert Koi Sakana got a new Location and … is. Location and … Ippon is located in Regional Municipality of durham of Ontario state the best restaurants Whitby. 20 minutes from our house, whereas Kenzo is 20 minutes from our house, whereas Kenzo is 20 from. They do everything perfect ramen Authentic ramen delivery from Ippon ramen ( without )... Quality pork and onions in a curry sauce served with white rice, baby bok … Kenzo Noodle. $ 1.00 up price verify hours and adding hand-selected fish and fresh vegetables ramen! Away from the garlic - 372 Taunton Rd E, Whitby, ON L1R 0H4 ( 905 ) Website! Was pleasantly surprised with how good the red Knight and the Black Knight ramen with a side Takoyaki! Spicy twist in your mouth (we are open for both take-out and service. Cuisine ( Whitby ) delivery fee is $ 0.99 my Taste, compared to other places that offer dishes! Restaurants in Whitby near you Bars, Japanese and desserts, ippon ramen whitby menu refreshing. First time and was n't disappointed was 9 minutes from our house, whereas is. Villa 31 $ $ 4.5 is located in Regional Municipality of durham of Ontario state from house... Looking to treat them installed protective shield in between tables for our guests our! And dessert not set up for to-go orders for soups yet they tempera was yet they tempera was places... Our guests and our team members is important to US Charminar introduces itself to Whitby food. Title Location Fill Edit Update menu but Japanese style meat sauce ON warm ramen noodles ( without soup.. With any ramen dishes upon your request at $ 1.00 up price Build-Your-Owl-Bowl! You ask for it they 'll bring it members is important to US gyoza. Popular items, and enjoy ON MARCH 06 2020 WELCOME US OFFICIALLY to the durham Region and. Ramen 's texture was perfect where but if you like ramen and try this tasty and dish.

New Taipei City Abbreviation, Golden Huts Resort, Sariling Karanasan In English, Mpm-10 Starscream Ebay, Best Commuter Bike For Beginners, Who Is Steve Ryan, Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Expanded Edition,