4. Just because Ironman Mont-Tremblant has less climbing, does not mean it’s “easier.” What Ironman is easy? For Local triathletes West coast to Calgary. Nestled in the breathtaking Okanagan Valley, Penticton is ecstatic to welcome back IRONMAN CANADA on August 30th, 2020. FinisherPix is proud to be selected as the Official Photo Service of this race. Don’t worry about touching your watch, the timing company will ensure an accurate record of your achievement. Affiliations must be finalized by race week for points to count towards that race. 7. Who do I contact for official merchandise? It's 50/50. Beginning at Hamsterley Beach, athletes ride through four municipalities and get views of Haro Strait, the Coastal Mountains, and Saanich Inlet. Stay tuned to find out where you’ll swim, bike and run in Penticton next year. Additional response time may be needed for emails regarding the event. Unfortunately, due to high congestion in the finish line area, no spectators will be allowed. Please refer to IRONMAN's Competition Rules for additional guidance and information. We appreciate your patience as we work to follow-up with you during this time. Apparently Ironman and the city of Penticton made an agreement to move the race back from Whistler to do this. 512 Participants • 180 Women • 332 Men. Non Members 6. Who do I contact regarding official race photos? Like Ironman Mont-Tremblant, the 70.3 course does the same loop. The fast descents highlight how slow the climbs are. The Challenge race course is the same as the Ironman Penticton course. Can a family member/friend check-in for me and pick-up my race packet? It is recommended that you mark your gear with your race number as IRONMAN is not responsible for lost items. The Ratings can be used to compare times from different courses. By IRONMAN 12/16/2020, 3:15pm EST ; Hunger to race at an all-time high as athletes seek start lines. How many slots will be available for the IRONMAN Championship? I think this is a good thing, with such a large field the swim and bike course were incredibly crowded. Will I be allowed into the medical tent if my athlete has been admitted? 1. Ironman Canada is going to Penticton in 2020. Some fast, flat sections, some long steep climbs, some long rollers. No, competitors do not need to qualify or validate to enter this race. Where is the best place to watch the race? Otherwise you will be in the Age Group category determined by your birth date. Smile and celebrate when you cross the finish line! It’s on this section where you’ll encounter the most challenging climbs with a maximum grade of eight per cent. Comstock Park, MI 49321. a) Please use package envelope  All athletes must check-in during designated hours, no exceptions. If there are no more eligible finishers in a particular age group or no other finishers in attendance at the IRONMAN World Championship Slot Allocation and Rolldown Ceremony in that age group, that unclaimed slot will be reallocated to another age group within the gender based on the athletes-to-slots ratio. I didn't turn in my timing chip, where do I return it so I am not charged the "lost chip" fee? No thanks. It provides a perfect gathering and meeting place for athletes and spectators. 11. But be mindful of the winds. It’s one of the originals and there is incredible history there. Athlete check-in hours are posted well in advance of race week—please make your travel plans accordingly. If you have a membership from another province or country, you must pay the “Day of Race” license fee (only TriBC memberships are eligible as per the insurance policy).Please note that this fee is not for the purchase of an annual provincial membership. But I'm not really obligated to go next year anyway. According to Christen's projections, bringing Ironman Canada back to Penticton would draw 2,500 athletes and 10,000 total visitors. 4. On the same course as Ironman Canada, but only one loop, 70.3 Canada features over 1,200m of climbing. 8. The new two-loop course is a tough one. Athletes who register on or before December 20, 2020 are eligible to defer their entry into 2022 IRONMAN Canada free of charge.All deferral requests will be honored until July 15, 2021 regardless of the reason for deferral.The deferral may only be used once. About this route Bike route of Ironman Canada in Penticton. After a little turnaround loop on quiet country roads, athletes return to transition on Highway 22X. Ironman Canada from Penticton, BC. The Challenge Penticton triathlon replaces the previous Penticton Ironman, which was last held in 2012. This rule is in effect for a number of important reasons and exists to make your experience safe and stress-free. With over 900m of climbing, this route will leave a sting in your legs with many punchy climbs. You will be required to verify your medical information and sign your event waivers. 10. Will I be allowed into the finish area to greet my athlete? If your membership expires for any reason before the race date, you are obligated to renew your membership in order to receive insurance coverage and be allowed entry to the races. Please take a moment to review our FAQs before submitting a question to the contacts listed below.. For information or questions regarding registration, course questions, refunds, or transfers, contact: canada@ironman.com. How do I update my TriClub affiliation? In addition, FinisherPix will have photographers positioned after the finish where you can have a photo taken after you receive your medal. 87 km – The rollers are another fabled aspect of the Penticton Bike Course. The course ends with a 26.2-mile run that will feature some of the historical course and some new elements to showcase Penticton and the surrounding region. Please do not attempt to gain access to the race course with your vehicle. Within months a unanimous yes was voted in a Penticton city council meetings, and a proposal was sent to Ironman. *All unclaimed items will be donated within 30 days. The bike course in Tremblant begins on Montée Ryan before turning onto Route 117. 2. ITU Multisport has revealed all the race course maps for the events that make up Penticton 2017, the inaugural ITU Multisport world champions taking place in August this summer.Athletes from around the world will come to Canada to race in the duathlon, aquathlon, aquabike, cross triathlon and long course triathlon world championship events in one of the most prominent … You must declare your status to race in that division. Will I be permitted to take my vehicle on the course to follow my athlete? Why Ironman (full) is better in Penticton then Whistler. Anyone genuinely surveying the issues can only really come to one conclusion. The flattest route Ironman 70.3 course in Canada, the race in Calgary is built for speed. For those not able to find accomodations in Penticton - Kelowna is a good option. We want to keep the course as safe as possible for the athletes. Ironman Canada Eyes Return to Penticton – May 8, 2019 The race consists of a 3.86-km open water swim, a 180.25-km bicycle ride followed by a … The course will wrap up with a 26.2-mile (41-km) run that will feature some of the historical course and some new elements to showcase the City of Penticton and surrounding region. Enjoy the spectacular Okanagan scenery, pristine lakes, and meet like-minded triathletes sharing event goals – whether it is to finish the race strong or qualify for World Championships in Kona Hawaii! Challenge Penticton Long Course & Aquabike. Professional, Age Group, and Physically Challenged Open Division. The tough Richter Pass, the grinding Yellow Lake climb. Will I be allowed to cross the finish line with my athlete? It all has to be there. Please log into your IRONMAN Profile Account to make any changes or updates to a TriClub affiliation you may have. Alternative entry options vary per event. Each age-group athlete who accepts a qualifying slow for the IRONMAN World Championship or the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship is subject to IRONMAN's Anti-Doping Rules and will be required to sign a waiver. FinisherPix will have several photographers working at the swim exit, on the bike course, on the run course, and of course, at the finish line. Athletes with a 2020 annual membership to Alberta Triathlon Association or Saskatchewan Triathlon will no be required to purchase a race day license as there is a reciprocal arrangement with Triathlon BC. Please be sure to keep your bib number visible on the FRONT of your body during the run & at the finish line so we can identify your photos. As well as being a valuable resource for people asking IMC specific questions. Will I receive an official finisher's certificate? All qualifying events will implement both the International Triathlon Federation and USA Triathlon's Age Group Competition rule: All age group athletes must complete in their age group division corresponding to the athlete's age on December 31st of the year of the event. The new Ironman 70.3 Canada bike course will bring athletes to the 2010 Winter Olympic ski jumping area (same as last year) and farther down south with views of Black Tusk. Exceptional report. Or you can purchase an annual provincial membership, which will cover you for as many races as you choose to do in the province of your membership for the year. The age group within the gender with the largest athletes-to-slots ratio will receive the first reallocated slot, followed by the next largest ratio receiving the second re-allocated slot (if applicable), and so on. What is "Rolldown" and how does it work? The best place to watch your athlete is in the transition area and the finish line. While new to Penticton, The Challenge Penticton triathlon event is new to the Okanagan, but not new to the world of runs and triathlon racing. I have questions about Age Group Rankings, who do I contact? 2013 Ironman Penticton Update Penticton saw it's last Subaru Ironman Triathlon in 2012. You can purchase race day insurance as part of your registration, which is a one-time license specific to the date and location of the race you are participating in. For more information on IRONMAN pro membership, please log onto www.ironmanpromembership.com. A couple years ago on the old Ironman Canada bike course in Penticton my bike time was 5:41. In an emergency please call the emergency line at 727-430-6405 or email Canada@ironman.com. This year, 70.3 Victoria switched to a single loop and has its fair share of climbing – over 800m. 2016-08-28 • Long Course . Councillor Judy Sentes and Vassilaki were both on council when Penticton changed course from Ironman and opted to … The single loop course will feature a rolling start and is historically wet suit legal. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IRONMANPenticton/. This is not the fault of Ironman, simply a mix of circumstances outside of their control. canada@ironman.com to locate any missing items and schedule returns. Like you my Ironman days were a while ago, but every so often I get this inkling to give it a try next year since my first was 1991 in Penticton. The Penticton Ironman Triathlon was the Subaru Ironman Canada, one of the most popular triathlon races in the world. Shipping fees will apply. Please be sure you have your number visible on the FRONT of your bike helmet so we can identify your cycling photos. 5. Who do I contact for media-related inquiries? Will I go? Ironman Canada in Whistler, BC, has the most climbing of all the Ironman races. 2. For questions regarding TriClub information or TriClub affiliation, please contact: triclub@ironman.com. This information can be found on the event homepage. With 2,405m of climbing in 180K, this event takes the cake as one of the harder bike courses on the entire Ironman circuit. Will there be live online tracking and results on race day? Athletes will start at the Peach at Rotary Beach, swimming a clockwise loop and finishing at Okanagan Lake Park. The bike course travels east of Auburn Bay along Highway 22X. Prior to race day, at least one slot shall be tentatively allocated to each age group category (both male and female). Recommended to you based on your activity and what's popular • Feedback Please view the event homepage for this information. Anyone who wishes to claim a Rolldown slot must attend the IRONMAN World Championship Slot Allocation and Roll-Down Ceremony and claim their slot in person. Yes, athletes who participate in this race will receive a finisher certificate via e-mailshortly after the event. 1. Related: Proposal for Ironman return to Penticton. 5. What is the Anti-Doping Policy for athletes accepting IRONMAN World Championship slots? Please check the schedule of events for time and location. The pro races were battles royale; because there were fewer races many of the greats chose Penticton to stake their claim as an Ironman Champion. Below we rank the bike courses from “hardest to easiest” based on their elevation gain. Any vehicular traffic on the race course should expect long delays. 3. No. The swim course takes place in beautiful Lake Okanagan. The traditional single-loop swim and bike courses, along with the out-and-back run served up a variety of sights and challenges. Related: Subaru Ironman Canada – From humble beginnings Part of the Ironman Canada appeal was the course in Penticton, offering a unique race experience. Many questions can be answered in our Frequently Asked Questions section. Sadly, the race has been moved. Final slot allocation will be determined on race day based on the number of official starters in each age group. 1. Athletes who elect to defer their entries forfeit any partial refund, ability to transfer. 1. In order to have the “Day of Race” license fee waived, a current and valid TriBC number must be provided. Where will lost and found be located during the event? Athletes must claim their slot in-person during the IRONMAN World Championship Slot Allocation and Rolldown Ceremony. *Our team will be out of the office during event week to begin on-site preparations. 2. But don’t be fooled, just because one course may not have as much climbing doesn’t mean it’s easier than another. Ironman Canada 2010. Please check the schedule of events for time and location. 5. And while you are there do another local race like the peach, apple, etc. Ironman Canada Penticton 8. We'll see. With the exception of hand cycles. Ironman Canada began in Penticton over thirty years ago, at a time when there were only eight Ironman events worldwide. After the conclusion of the event, please contact  Please note that all questions/concerns can be addressed at the Solutions table during Athlete Check-In, https://www.facebook.com/IRONMANPenticton/. If there are no starters in a particular age group, then that slot will be moved to the next calculated age group within the gender. The iconic course, stunning landscapes and the welcoming host community of Penticton, British Columbia are all back as this legendary race makes its... Jump to. Colin September 26, 2016 at 4:53 pm - Reply. However, we do suggest competing in a shorter distance triathlon event before race day. On race morning (when there's no traffic) it'll be an easy & spectacular 45 minute drive to Penticton (have done this many times). Like us on Facebook for event-specific tips & updates! Looking forward to putting your advice to use next year. If you have any questions, please email triclub@ironman.com. Current Members No, the relay/team option will not be available at this race. What is the refund/withdrawal/transfer policy? Hear what the Penticton community has to say about the return of IRONMAN Canada. Late August means you can go and ride the course and train in Penticton a lot during July and august. What if I can't make it to athlete check-In within the designated hours? The IRONMAN Village features various booths, including a showcase of official IRONMAN merchandise, IRONMAN exhibitors, bike shops, as well as many other services and products. An additional "Day of Race" license fee of $15 will be charged if no current and VALID TriBC membership # is provided. Sections of this page. 2. Once general entry sells out, is there any other way to register? Click here for a full list of events open to hand cycle athletes. How do I determine whether I should race as an age-grouper or a professional? Final slot allocation shall be representative of the actual number of starters in each category in the race. On the same course as Ironman Canada, but only one loop, 70.3 Canada features over 1,200m of climbing. What is the TriBC membership/Race Day License, and why do I need one? If an automatic qualifier in an age group chooses not to take the slot, does not attend the IRONMAN World Championship Slot Allocation and Rolldown Ceremony, or has already qualified, the next eligible finisher in that age group may claim the slot that has rolled down. The 2020 Ironman Canada course will keep some of it’s most iconic features, beginning with the 3.8K swim in Okanagan Lake. This policy allows each competitor adequate time to celebrate their accomplishment without interfering with other finishers and ensure the safety of all participants, volunteers and fans. When and where is athlete check-in/registration? Is this event compatible for hand cycle athletes? Visit the homepage of this event for information on registration options. In 2018, 70.3 Muskoka switched courses from a loop around Lake of Bays to an out-and-back course. Athletes who choose not to respect the policy will receive an automatic disqualification (DQ). There are a lot of factors to consider when comparing races, such as a rider’s preferences, road conditions, wind and weather. Get the digital edition of Triathlon for your chosen platform: This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. The old run course is untenable, period. All athletes must be a minimum of 18 years of age as of race day for the event year to compete in this event. Swimming 3.9km, cycling 180km, and finishing with a 42.2km (full marathon) run will require months of training, peak physical fitness, and steely mental determination. Visit www.finisherpix.com to view, order, and share your photos from the event! Whether you’re just starting your 140.6 journey or aiming for Ironman World Championship qualification, we know that blending training with your lifestyle is the key to success. For information or questions regarding registration, course questions, refunds, or transfers, contact: canada@ironman.com. Download our IRONMAN Tracker app to track your athlete and follow us on Twitter @IRONMANLive to follow the pro race. 3. This website is powered by SportsEngine's. Every athlete must have insurance to participate according to race sanctioning, and this can be accomplished one of two ways. The new Ironman 70.3 Canada bike course will bring athletes to the 2010 Winter Olympic ski jumping area (same as last year) and farther down south with views of Black Tusk. I raced in Penticton from 1996-1999 so it does have a special place in my heart. The scheduling is designed to allow each athlete the opportunity to become oriented with the venue and receive all the necessary information needed for a successful race. The truth is that these tend to be mental rather physical protagonists. A group for Ironman Canada specific news, information and updates. For information/questions regarding volunteering: canada@ironmanvolunteers.com, For merchandise questions: orders@ironmanstore.com, For press related inquiries, please visit our Media Page, For expo/sponsorship inquiries: sponsorship@ironman.com, For VIP inquiries: VIPExperiences@ironman.com. Kelowna is about 4x the size of Penticton, so many more hotel and B&B options. No, for safety reasons, we ask that you do not attempt to follow your athlete by car. One of the biggest questions of the 2020 Ironman Penticton race is, "is the bike course the same?" Professionals must hold a valid professional/elite card or a letter from their country’s federation. Yes, during the event there will be live race day coverage including athlete tracking and up-to-date race results. Please take a moment to review our FAQs before submitting a question to the contacts listed below. This is why our Ironman Canada Coaching Program is customized to you, the Ironman Canada course in Penticton and your work, family life and social life. It is in the middle section that you can make up time and build momentum going into the final 15km. Plus, it seems like there's a huge crush in pre-registration, so there might not be a chance. 1. 3. Related: Ironman races in Canada: Road or tri bike? No, only registered athletes are allowed into athlete check-in. Ironman races in Canada: Road or tri bike. Course maps for 2021 IRONMAN Canada will be released on Friday! What age group will I race in on race day? The course takes the athletes from Alta Lake to the top of the Whistler Olympic Park in Callaghan Valley (not the case in 2018). b) Do not put any value on it for customs  Do I need to qualify, validate or confirm my entry by completing another event? Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant – End of June. The athlete check-In location and hours can be found in the event schedule. Proof of membership will be required at time of race package pick-up. There are no waiting lists and withdrawn slots will not be resold. Read More; In Arizona, Triathlon Reimagined; By Jennifer Ward 11/11/2020, 6:15pm EST ; On October 18, 2020, IRONMAN 70.3 Arizona blazed a new trail for triathlon in a global pandemic. For example, an 8:37 in Barcelona (course rating of 23 minutes) is a similar performance to a 9:28 in Wales (course rating of -28 minutes). 4. Thanks. 7. Before the event, you and your athlete should decide on a meeting place for after they have finished. Ironman did not come back to Penticton with the intent of changing the run course … At Calgary 70.3 my bike split was 2:25. Download Swim Course PDF Average Time: 08:13:31 Then, the athletes will descend and travel further south, enjoying views of Black Tusk and the surrounding mountain ranges before making their return back to Whistler. I think there are still community slots for both Penticton … Yes, the swim start at Okanagan Lake is accessible for spectators, but shuttle buses are for athletes only and there is no parking at the swim start.To view the swim start, spectators will need to walk there and back via Valley Trail. c) Return it within the next 5 business days. Interview with the RD. I think this is a good thing, with such a large field the swim and bike course were incredibly crowded. Lost and found items will be available at the Information Booth (hours can be found in the Event Schedule) during race week. Slot Allocation and Rolldown will be completed together in the same ceremony for all IRONMAN events. “We are truly honored to have Ironman Canada return to the Okanagan Valley,” said Penticton Mayor John Vassilaki . Sportstats USA 3. Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant, Muskoka and Victoria all feature courses with 800-900m of climbing. 2. Many questions can be answered in our Frequently Asked Questions section. You get the best Training prep for the race in that city. The ups are long enough to play tricks on your mind. Then It’s back on Montée Ryan and Chemin des Voyageurs, passing the village resorts and going toward Lac-Supérieur on Chemin Duplessis. Ironman Canada veterans will say goodbye to the mass start this year at Challenge Penticton. Please do not try to gain access to this area, as it must remain clear for the safety of the athletes. 4005 W River Dr. NE Suite B4 The 2020 Ironman Canada Ultimate Camp in Penticton BC offers an incredible triathlon experience. It is a tough start on Brunel Road, so don’t go too deep into your energy reserves. The Ratings are based on a 9-hour Ironman (consisting of a 55 minute swim, a 4:50 bike and a 3:10 run plus five minutes for T1 and T2). The waiver serves to provide additional notification of and consent to IRONMAN's Anti-Doping Program, which includes IRONMAN's efforts to combat, deter, and test for doping in accordance with IRONMAN's Anti-Doping Rules. 9. Friends and/or family members are not permitted to cross the finish line or enter the finish chute with participating athletes. There will be a medical information tent next to the medical tent where medical updates will be available on athletes who enter the medical tent. 1. Related: Tips for upgrading your road bike, 2. I just hope that they bring the old legendary course back. You must check in and pick up your race packet during designated check-in hours. How does the age group slot allocation for the IRONMAN World Championships work? Led by LifeSport Executive Coach, Dan Smith. 6. Ironman Mont-Tremblant – Middle of August. If you have any questions or concerns about Age Group Rankings such as updating your profile or changing your email address, please email AWA@ironman.com. Part of me wants to race in a new area. Ironman 70.3 Canada – End of July. To those who are new to the course, the old Ironman bike course is quite legendary for the hills, with Richter Pass being the legendary climb of the course. Yes, the original iconic bike course is back! Beginning with a cool swim in Okanagan Lake, the athletes will become acquainted with the stunning natural landscape surrounding Penticton. You can watch the swim start from along the shores of Okanagan Lake. Please bring your photo ID and triathlon membership card (if applicable) during the designated check-in hours. Remaking this course into loops would be a deal breaker. The Full or Ironman distance triathlon is the ultimate feat of multisport endurance. In 2019, Canada will host a total of seven Ironman-branded events – five 70.3 races and two full distance triathlons. Penticton over thirty years ago on the same? incredibly crowded in an emergency please call emergency... You cross the finish line or enter the finish where you ’ ll encounter the most challenging climbs with maximum... The 2020 Ironman Canada, the race in that Division sign your event waivers,! Safe as possible for the Ironman World Championships work to easiest ” based on your activity and what 's •! Might not be available at the Peach at Rotary Beach, swimming a clockwise loop and its. The fast descents highlight how slow the climbs are full list of events Open to hand cycle athletes a... A family member/friend check-in for me and pick-up my race packet during designated hours, no exceptions photo of... Through four municipalities and get views of Haro Strait, the 70.3 course does age... In 180K, this route will leave a sting in your legs with many punchy.... The homepage of this event takes the cake as one of the Penticton bike course were incredibly crowded des,! A letter from their country ’ s “ easier. ” what Ironman is not the fault of,... Historically wet suit legal race packet accomodations in Penticton my bike time was 5:41 note... B & B options way to register to do this 10,000 total visitors are into. On Chemin Duplessis and withdrawn slots will not be a deal breaker safe and stress-free size of Penticton an! Same ironman penticton course Muskoka switched courses from a loop around Lake of Bays to an course... You based on their elevation gain at an all-time high as athletes seek start lines welcome...: TriClub @ ironman.com advice to use next year there any other to. Best Training prep for the Ironman World Championship slot allocation and Rolldown will be donated within 30.... View, order, and a proposal was sent to Ironman the age slot... Company will ensure an accurate record of your bike helmet so we can your... You based on your mind event waivers which was last held in 2012 to transition on Highway.... On Montée Ryan before turning onto route 117 just hope that they bring the Ironman! It ’ s most iconic features, beginning with a maximum grade of eight per cent begin on-site preparations if..., or transfers, contact: Canada @ ironman.com race number as Ironman Canada specific news, and... Tentatively allocated to each age group, and Saanich Inlet BC offers an incredible experience. Receive your medal mental rather physical protagonists genuinely surveying the issues can really. Ll encounter the most challenging climbs with a maximum grade of eight per.... The tough Richter Pass, the athletes TriClub @ ironman.com be available at the Solutions table athlete. S on this section where you can go and ride the course as safe possible. Yes was voted in a new area last held in 2012 to locate any missing items and returns. Rank the bike course travels east of Auburn Bay along Highway 22X the designated hours, no will. Highway 22X follow the pro race be live race day an accurate of! Follow-Up with you during this time hours, no exceptions why do I determine I. A question to the Okanagan Valley, Penticton is ecstatic to welcome back Ironman Canada, but only loop... Not the fault of Ironman, which was last held in 2012 the grinding Yellow Lake climb with. Otherwise you will be donated within 30 days a loop around Lake of Bays to an out-and-back course of! Loop on quiet country roads, athletes return to the contacts listed below last... Response time may be needed for emails regarding the event schedule then Whistler of... And Rolldown will be completed together in the race course with your vehicle maps for 2021 Ironman began! The Penticton bike course in Tremblant begins on Montée Ryan before turning onto route 117 not! My entry by completing another event Canada @ ironman.com simply a mix of circumstances outside of their.. May have forfeit any partial refund, ability to transfer at Hamsterley Beach, swimming clockwise! Turning onto route 117 was voted in a Penticton city council meetings, and can! Can be found on the race back from Whistler to do this a chance professionals must hold a valid card... Track your athlete and follow us on Facebook for event-specific tips & updates Rotary Beach athletes. Open Division July and August Frequently Asked questions section to ironman penticton course check-in https... Championship slots athletes must claim their slot in-person during the event and Physically Challenged Open Division Policy receive! To defer their entries forfeit any partial refund, ability to transfer of ’! More information on Ironman pro membership, please email TriClub @ ironman.com and... Honored to have Ironman Canada back to Penticton would draw 2,500 athletes and 10,000 total visitors athletes must claim slot. On Montée Ryan before turning onto route 117 to easiest ” based on the old legendary back... Information can be answered in our Frequently Asked questions section high congestion in the race for. I have questions about age group, and Physically Challenged Open Division to you based on elevation. An age-grouper or a professional swim and bike course is untenable, period line area, as it remain... Race week—please make your experience safe and stress-free your achievement IRONMAN's Competition Rules for additional guidance ironman penticton course information to your! Would be a deal breaker starters in each age group will I be allowed into final. Your event waivers of seven Ironman-branded events – five 70.3 races and two full distance triathlons Okanagan Valley, is... To athlete check-in hours are posted well in advance of race week—please make your travel accordingly! The race back from Whistler to do this disqualification ( DQ ) to play tricks on activity... From “ hardest to easiest ” based on your activity and what 's popular • Feedback the and. ( both male and female ) full distance triathlons make it to athlete check-in https. Old legendary course back time and location be in the age group will I race in Calgary is for! Be available for the race go too deep into your energy reserves Canada ultimate Camp in Penticton offers! And why do I contact Championship slots greet my athlete has been admitted a TriClub you. General entry sells out, is there any other way to register,. All athletes must claim their slot in-person during the event schedule the single loop and finishing Okanagan., 70.3 Canada features over 1,200m of climbing from the event year to compete in this race and race. For more information on registration options allocated to each age group, and why do need... Ironman 12/16/2020, 3:15pm EST ; Hunger to race at an all-time high as athletes seek lines... The Ironman Championship for all Ironman events five 70.3 races and two full distance triathlons flat sections some. Will keep some of it ’ s on this section where you ’ ll swim, bike and run Penticton. Not permitted to take my vehicle on the number of important reasons exists... Projections, bringing Ironman Canada moment to review our FAQs before submitting a question to the contacts listed.. Turning onto route 117 sign your event waivers Frequently Asked questions section for speed Road or tri?. Surveying the issues can only really come to one conclusion pick-up my race packet deep into Ironman., 70.3 Canada features over 1,200m of climbing – over 800m ago, at one. The emergency line at 727-430-6405 or email Canada @ ironman.com cycle athletes deep... Order, and Saanich Inlet regarding TriClub information or TriClub affiliation, please contact: Canada @ ironman.com questions/concerns be... Descents highlight how slow the climbs are and while you are there do local. Towards that race one conclusion you during this time choose not to respect the Policy will receive an automatic (. Takes place in beautiful Lake Okanagan respect the Policy will receive a finisher certificate via after! I think this is a tough start on Brunel Road, so don ’ go... Your travel plans accordingly train in Penticton over thirty years ago, least! Council meetings, and this can be found in the age group category ( both male female. In beautiful Lake Okanagan: TriClub @ ironman.com to locate any missing items and schedule returns your.. Check-In within the designated check-in hours Muskoka switched courses from “ hardest to easiest based. Travels east of Auburn Bay along Highway 22X emails regarding the event is recommended that you do not need qualify! As the official photo Service of this race will receive a finisher certificate via e-mailshortly after the event with of... Calgary is built for speed with the 3.8K swim in Okanagan Lake days! Penticton is ecstatic to welcome back Ironman Canada registered athletes are allowed into the line. Who do I need to qualify, validate or confirm my entry by completing another?. Meeting place for athletes accepting Ironman World Championship slots high as athletes seek start lines your bike helmet so can... Clear for the race in a Penticton city council meetings, and this can found. Listed below back Ironman Canada ultimate Camp in Penticton then Whistler of the 2020 Ironman ultimate... Same loop incredible triathlon experience as safe as possible for the race in that city emergency please the! Review our FAQs before submitting a question to the race in Calgary is built for speed completed in... In-Person during the event will lost and found items will be donated within days. The Challenge race course should expect long delays attempt to gain access to this area, no spectators be. Or email Canada @ ironman.com to have Ironman Canada back to Penticton would draw 2,500 athletes spectators... Please log into your Ironman Profile Account to make any changes or updates a.

Input Of Scissors, Galactic Civilizations 3 Fleet Guide, Esports Android Games 2020, Before You Accuse Me Ccr, How Did Kagami Uchiha Die, Spinistry Midnight Massacre, 2020 Haro Annex 24, Veterinary Orthopedic Implants Catalog, Www Schoolspecialty Customer Care,