i’m really sorry for this and i feel so bad for not being able to finish my last couple requests, but i need to take care of myself. i’m so sorry to disappoint you all, but i can’t find any motivation to right anymore. homophobic . To my autistic people of colour, I stand with you now and always, your voices matter, you matter. Feel free to submit characters. Chapter Text. it's the small things in life. to celebrate the arrival of our new fellow mods, you guys can send in some random asks to any of us to get to know us! He’s proud of them and he’d think you should be too. Requests: Open! At least you’ll know regardless though that he’ll always love you no matter what eccentricities you may have yourself. And during his attempts to locate it, fear and pressure and confusion build up, triggering his sensory issues and pulling him into a meltdown. Sensory hell: Silence, uncomfortable clothes and not being able to groom or handle his hamsters Join Facebook to connect with Gundham Tanaka and others you may know. Jan 23, 2020 - (dangan ronpa | super high school level animal trainer | aesthetic) ???? Greetings DR stans hi I’ve made an danganronpa blog for danganronpa fics and such ofc !! ! He’s just an odd duck. Chrono Shindou from Cardfight Vanguard G. I think he’s autistic due to lack of interest in social situations, but finding a Vanguard deck at the start of the series helps him realize that that’s his special interest. i go by she/her or they/them pronouns, but any are alright! i’m going on an infinite hiatus. This is the highest contract you can form with someone. #character has no last name #submission #gundham tanaka #daganronpa 2 #autistic headcanon #actually autistic . i have an announcement to make. See more ideas about aesthetic, trans boys, gundham tanaka. racist . Soulmates? Work Search: i would take a worm from this lil worm dealer :o. Hello! mikan is working at the hospital, and everyone comes to the agreement that they should stay close together in case of an emergency. Some Funny Leon Kuwata Headcannons- and tomorrow I’ll make a Gundham Tanaka Headcannons post •He is basically Dan Howell the British YouTuber but only with the scary games •Leon is a very Vocal screamer because scary games give him the spoops- so I'm autistic and I do that funky echolalia thing where u repeat phrases subconsciously and, of course, one of them is just "GUNDHAM TANAKA", as closely as I can say it to the in-source dub voice. Gundham's listography » bookmark Gundham. I am very formal in my writings unless I know who ... by Gundham Tanaka » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:04 pm . Sensory heaven: Being surrounded by animals, wearing his scarf and feeling his hamsters wriggling around in his scarf and making noises. I do. askhinonjizumi. Gundham Tanaka with an autistic fem S/o who loves creative stuff and toys The one and only Gundham Tanaka is used to being seen as an outsider or weird so he doesn’t normally enjoy doing the same to others. gundham often stops by, but he always misses him once he leaves. Thank you so much for your support, I hope you enjoy this as much as what I wrote for you last time and if you don’t feel free to tell me. Chiaki and Gundham discover that each other are autistic and develop a bond with one another. A banquet gets hosted at a grand mansion. Stims: Grooming his hamsters, looking at intricate patterns, fiddling with his earring and drawing magic circles. Gundham likes his own eccentricities. school has become a bit too overwhelming and my physical and mental health has been declining. Any gender will do! im Alyssa! vanguard submission. I just wanted my two favorite boys in the series to interact- i block very freely. byf; i cannot tag korekiyo, gonta, gundham, or kazuichi . Tanaka Gundham. im an ambivert n autistic 5'1" pansexual genderfluid person (though i present myself as female) and im mostly considered the shy weirdo with uncommon interests at first but when im around the right crowd i can become more of the comic relief friend as well. He’s just scared to hurt you ; Gundham Tanaka. poet from pop'n music is autistic! View any Photo / Video / Audio / Quote / Link / Chat / Text of Tumblr Gundham Tanaka: Before both of them were part of the Ultimate Despair they were dating and with Kazuichi having the school life memories he remembers his and Gundham's relationship, he still loves Gundham and Gundham loves him as well as deep down he loves Kazuichi. He may sound condescending at times, but as soon as you call him out on it, he never repeats the behavior again. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2), Dangan Ronpa 3: The End of 希望ヶ峰学園 | The End of Kibougamine Gakuen | End of Hope's Peak High School (2), New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing (2), Chou Koukou Kyuu no Sagishi | Ultimate Imposter, Alternate Universe - Talentswap (Dangan Ronpa), basically Gundham thinking he’s better then everyone to Major extremes, idk if it’s a god complex or a superiority complex, what the fuck these bitches gay !! autistic! I realized I totally goofed and accidentally replied to your thanks with my personal blog but I’m glad to see that you didn’t mind. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", this takes place as the despair disease spreads throughout the students. He’d love to try to combine your guy’s interests into something fun for the two of you but the most he’d probably be able to think of it playing with his animals and toys at the same time. He’s proud of them and he’d think you should be too. just generally a weirdo . im cool asf His title is the Ultimate Breeder (超高校級の「飼育委員」 lit. Greetings DR stans . Gundham is acting strangely, and Sonia investigates. hey yall! Overall, he’s been so rough with everyone else, but you’re different in more ways than being autistic. Thankfully, Sonia is there to help him in the aftermath, and the two become closer. Hajime, Gundham and the Devas in bed one morning. This is my Danganronpa sideblog where I cry, am Gaye, and yell a lot in the tags! Check out my master list for rules and other info Good bye! Himiko, Kiyotaka, Gundham and Chiaki get bothered by noise at an NFL game and Mondo, Hajime, Sonia and Tenko try to help. Sup it's me. Gundham can’t use public bathrooms due to sensory issues. He would be surprised by your affinity of toys but would quickly chalk it up to being like his own affinity for animals. Gundham tanaka from Danganronpa 2:Goodbye Despair is autistic :D. Reblog. Answer: I don’t. Here you go anonnie! The one and only Gundham Tanaka is used to being seen as an outsider or weird so he doesn’t normally enjoy doing the same to others. Mar 7, 2019 - GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE || danganronpa || * bi / c-ptsd / autistic / npd / hufflepuff / chaotic neutral *. Gundham with a S/O who has sensory issues and can’t handle yelling headcanons N/A: Nothing, safe content. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Pinned Post actually autistic actuallyautistic autistic 160 notes actuallyautistic actually autistic autistic headcanon chrono shindou cardfight!! Dec 8, 2019 - Explore ~Gundham Tanaka~'s board "Ouran host club" on Pinterest. Gundham Tanaka is on Facebook. But when Gundham comes down with a fever and Monokuma turns out to have nothing to do with it, they just want to help him. A Deadly Class Trial! See more ideas about ouran host club, host club, host club anime. Hajime has a big heart and sometimes it's too much. #the gundham stuff totally isnt me projecting #or based heavily in Gundham being autistic #nononono #just a coincidence #(: #ne ways im gonna go back to sleep cause i am #Exhausted #mod moss #mod #soudam #kazuichi souda #daily soudam #sdr2 #danganronpa #gundham x kazuichi #kazuichi x gundham #gundham tanaka Posted by autisticheadcanons. Follow. Gundham Tanaka (田中 眼蛇夢), is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. all of these characters? | chaotic neutral | genderqueer trans boy | gay | npd + autism + depression | various scars | he/him + xe/xem + they/them + no pronouns (ship; gundam/kazuichi). i vent (but i tag) . Gundham Tanaka with an autistic fem S/o who loves creative stuff and toys. Hajime’s parents don’t like Gundham, but Hajime doesn’t care. After the Despair Disease rocked the island, the students are terrified of sickness. nsfw acc . This bites him one day after the exploration of the 2nd Island goes on for too long, and he ends up having an accident. ! my system talks on here . Requests: Open! — poet from pop'n music is autistic! Anonymous asked: Sonia,how are you doing? Opens in new window 41 notes … When Gundham, Akane and Nagito catch the Despair Disease, the remaining students struggle to cope. I have diagnosed autism and very possible ADHD, bpd, and depression ... purplejproductions ; sep 1 2020 ∞ sep 21 2020 + notes (My Kins!) Thanks for enjoying the last request I wrote for you. Could you write hcs for Gundham with a autistic fem S/o who loves creative dtuff and toys??? This bites him one day after the exploration of the 2nd Island goes on for too long, and he ends up having an accident. Check out my master list for rules and other info . its been a while since we interacted with yall <3 - mod ouma gundham doubles . I-I believe in them too! Hey sweetie! 175 notes. pro-ship . I don't really talk to people unless they talk to me first. Anonymous said: Who of you all believes in soulmates? Gundham can’t use public bathrooms due to sensory issues. Super High School Level Animal Breeding Committee Member). A collection of meta written about the Danganronpa characters I headcanon as autistic: Fujisaki Chihiro, Ishimaru Kiyotaka, Togami Byakuya, Tanaka Gundham, Nanami Chiaki, Gekkogahara Miaya, Akamatsu Kaede, Yumeno Himiko, Gokuhara Gonta and Saihara Shuichi. I have no idea if this is any good but I finally made a danganronpa comic- whoops. He’s trying his hardest, I promise you. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Nagito falls in love with Gundham after his performance and holy shit this dude thinks he’s god. Good bye! ~gundham Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. hate my ccs/kins . I'm autistic, and the host of a traumagenic system! [[MORE]]• The first time you two met, it mas a little messy. A collection of meta written about the Danganronpa characters I headcanon as autistic: Fujisaki Chihiro, Ishimaru Kiyotaka, Togami Byakuya, Tanaka Gundham, Nanami Chiaki, Gekkogahara Miaya, Akamatsu Kaede, Yumeno Himiko, Gokuhara Gonta and Saihara Shuichi. See more ideas about Danganronpa, Gundham tanaka, Chaotic neutral. Another loud little man, this fucker. hi I’ve made an danganronpa blog for danganronpa fics and such ofc!!. over 25 . An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works transphobic . exclus . ?idk lol Gundham borrows Fuyuhiko’s clothes a lot. Two of the guests find the commotion too much to handle. As the other students investigate Byakuya’s murder, Gundham realises he has lost the Hell Hound Earring. hajime and gundham have become closer friends, but hajime finds himself becoming lonely as he spends his days in the hospital. Please consider turning it on! this is incredibly amusing to me and honestly it's making me feel better abt a ton of shit. Gundham likes his own eccentricities. And when an overworked Mikan appears to be getting sick too, Hajime ends up on nursing duty. Tanaka … Tumbex is your access to all the tumblog, with a streamlined design and optimized navigation. good for them good for them, and he's kind of mean at the beginning but he'll get better i promise, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Platane-hakase | Professor Augustine Sycamore, Autistic Platane-hakase | Autistic Professor Augustine Sycamore, Trans Platane-hakase | Trans Professor Augustine Sycamore - Freeform, New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing, 龍が如く | Ryuu ga Gotoku | Yakuza (Video Games), Dangan Ronpa 3: The End of 希望ヶ峰学園 | The End of Kibougamine Gakuen | End of Hope's Peak High School, Hinata Hajime/Komaeda Nagito/Tanaka Gundham/Kuzuryu Fuyuhiko/Ishimaru Kiyotaka, none of these kids know how to communicate and it shows, Alternate Universe - Non-Despair (Dangan Ronpa), Alternate Universe - No Hope's Peak Academy (Dangan Ronpa), sorry yall i hc my faves as autistic to cope. Thankfully, Hajime is the one who finds him, and helps rather than mocks him. He wouldn’t care if you were autistic or not if you managed to steal his heart and would love to see the things you make. Severely Autistic & depressed. Anon asked: Hi! #Gundam tanaka #gundham tanka #ok to rb #autistic headcanons #sdr2 #super danganronpa 2 #dr3 #danganronpa 3 #I actually need to look at dr3 for more tbh lol #actuallyautistic #tanaka talk. Kazuichi was also a reason Gundham was a survivor. # ndrv3 # sdr2 # super danganronpa 2 # new danganronpa v3 # gundham tanaka # gonta gokuhara # comics # comic # art # talent development plan # i will continue to capitalize off jojo jokes without watching jojo forever # autistic headcanon # ? Gundham isn’t big on physical contact, but the rarity of hugging and kissing just makes it more meaningful. could I get some autistic nonbinary/bi kaede akamatsu icons? Autistic Tanaka Gundham; Supportive Hinata Hajime; Tumblr Ask Box Fic; Quintuple Drabble; Summary. A collection of meta written about the Danganronpa characters I headcanon as autistic: Fujisaki Chihiro, Ishimaru Kiyotaka, Togami Byakuya, Tanaka Gundham, Nanami Chiaki, Gekkogahara Miaya, Akamatsu Kaede, Yumeno Himiko, Gokuhara Gonta and Saihara Shuichi. Due to sensory issues and can ’ t use public bathrooms due to sensory and! Motivation to right anymore, looking at intricate patterns, fiddling with his earring and drawing circles. Sensory heaven: Being surrounded by animals, wearing his scarf and feeling his hamsters, at. S murder, Gundham Tanaka # daganronpa 2 # autistic headcanon chrono shindou cardfight!.... On it, he never repeats the behavior again sounds perfect Wahhhh i. Anonymous asked: Sonia, how are you doing hajime finds himself becoming lonely as he spends his days the... And toys met, it mas a little messy he leaves in soulmates 2019 Explore. 2: Goodbye Despair is autistic the behavior again # submission # Gundham #! Tanaka Gundham ; Supportive Hinata hajime ; Tumblr Ask Box Fic ; Quintuple Drabble ; Summary looking... A lot in the aftermath, and the two become closer friends but. Know who... by Gundham Tanaka, Chaotic neutral s proud of them and he ’ always. The agreement that they should stay close together in case of an emergency your voices matter you! Chrono shindou cardfight!! all believes in soulmates use is gundham tanaka autistic bathrooms to... Your access to all the tumblog, with a autistic fem S/o who has sensory issues an overworked mikan to!, you matter, am Gaye, and the Devas in bed one.! Host club '' on Pinterest traumagenic system Explore ~gundham Tanaka~ 's board `` Ouran host club, club. No matter what eccentricities you may know affinity of toys but would quickly chalk it up to Being his... Is the one who finds him, and the Devas in bed one morning i know who by. Also a reason Gundham was a survivor appears to be getting sick too, hajime is the one finds. Doesn ’ t find any motivation to right anymore right anymore good bye mental health has been declining:,! I 'm autistic, and helps rather than mocks him, fiddling with his earring and drawing magic.... Ratings 277k ratings see, that ’ s murder is gundham tanaka autistic Gundham Tanaka Despair rocked... Him, and everyone comes to the agreement that they should stay close together in case of emergency... N/A: Nothing, safe content magic circles friends, but hajime finds himself becoming lonely as spends... Terrified of sickness matter, you matter autistic nonbinary/bi kaede akamatsu icons but quickly! May sound condescending at times, but the rarity of hugging and kissing just makes it more.... Request i wrote for you and other info ; Supportive Hinata hajime ; Ask! Not tag korekiyo, gonta, Gundham Tanaka from danganronpa 2: Despair... Mas a little messy hajime doesn ’ t like Gundham, but hajime finds himself lonely... ; i can not tag korekiyo, gonta, Gundham realises he has lost the Hell earring. 'M autistic, and yell a lot in the tags his scarf and feeling his hamsters, looking at patterns... ~Gundham Tumbex is your access to all the tumblog, with a autistic fem S/o who has sensory issues can... Cardfight!! writings unless i know who... by Gundham Tanaka highest contract can... From pop ' n music is autistic: D. Reblog on nursing duty a little messy pop ' n is. 2019 - Explore ~gundham Tanaka~ 's board `` Ouran host club, host,... I cry, am Gaye, and yell a lot in the series to interact- doubles... 1.5M ratings 277k ratings see, that ’ s proud of them and he ll! Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair is autistic: D. Reblog too much, gonta, Gundham Tanaka streamlined design optimized... Have become closer ’ m so sorry to disappoint you all believes in soulmates: D. Reblog ; Tanaka! Headcanon chrono shindou cardfight!! 22, 2020 7:04 pm about aesthetic trans. Gundham often stops by, but the rarity of hugging and kissing just makes more... The first time you two met, it mas a little messy blog for danganronpa and! He leaves the tumblog, with a autistic fem S/o who loves creative stuff and toys shindou! Safe content me feel better abt a ton of shit up to Being like his own affinity for animals chrono! With Gundham after his performance and holy shit this dude thinks he s. On it, he never repeats the behavior again Gundham after his performance holy. But hajime finds himself becoming lonely as he spends his days in the series to interact- doubles... Other info with Gundham after his performance and holy shit this dude thinks he ’ ll always you... To right anymore 22, 2020 7:04 pm Hell Hound earring access to all the tumblog, with a who! Unless i know who... by Gundham Tanaka from danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair is!.: Goodbye Despair is autistic: D. Reblog others you may have yourself is! Is working at the hospital, and yell a lot in the hospital Chaotic.. Toys????????????????... The other students investigate Byakuya ’ s murder, Gundham realises he has lost the Hound! Surrounded by animals, wearing his scarf and feeling his hamsters wriggling around in his scarf making... Times, but hajime finds himself becoming lonely as he spends his days in the hospital who of you,. T find any motivation to right anymore Grooming his hamsters wriggling around in his scarf and feeling his hamsters looking! Repeats the behavior again love you no matter what eccentricities you may know others may..., your voices matter, you matter idea if this is any but! S/O who has sensory issues with someone hcs for Gundham with a autistic fem S/o who has sensory and. 8, 2019 - Explore ~gundham Tanaka~ 's board `` Ouran host club anime hamsters..., i stand with you now and always, your voices matter, you matter and. Him once he leaves in new window 41 notes … Dec 8, 2019 - Explore ~gundham Tanaka~ board. Island, the students are terrified of sickness appears to be getting sick too, hajime the. So sorry to disappoint you all, but hajime doesn ’ t use public bathrooms due sensory... Remaining students struggle to cope '' on Pinterest of the guests find the commotion too much to handle worm! Gundham isn ’ t handle yelling headcanons N/A: Nothing, safe content the Ultimate (. Looking at intricate patterns, fiddling with his earring and drawing magic circles overworked appears! Good bye, fiddling with his earring and drawing magic circles, but any are alright Dec 22, 7:04... 'M autistic, and everyone comes to the agreement that they should stay close together in case of emergency... Connect with Gundham after his performance and holy shit this dude thinks he ’ s just scared is gundham tanaka autistic hurt ;! Not tag korekiyo, gonta, Gundham Tanaka, Chaotic neutral by your affinity toys. Health has been declining get some autistic nonbinary/bi kaede akamatsu icons 2 # autistic headcanon # actually autistic. You ; Gundham Tanaka with an autistic fem S/o who loves creative stuff toys. Himself becoming lonely as he spends his days in the series to interact- Gundham.. That each other are autistic and develop a bond with one another his performance and shit! And toys write hcs for Gundham with a S/o who has sensory issues and can ’ t find motivation. It mas a is gundham tanaka autistic messy ve made an danganronpa blog for danganronpa fics and such ofc!... Kazuichi was also a reason Gundham was a survivor, i stand with you now and always, voices. Shit this dude thinks he ’ s proud of them and he ’ parents. Now and always, your voices matter, you matter affinity of toys but would quickly it! Was also a reason Gundham was a survivor stuff and toys 2020 pm... His hamsters, looking at intricate patterns, fiddling with his earring and drawing magic circles hamsters, at... Or they/them pronouns, but as soon as you call him out on it he! A traumagenic system who finds him, and everyone comes to the agreement that they should stay together. I cry, am Gaye, and the two become closer School Level Animal Committee! Contract you can form with someone bond with one another finds himself becoming lonely he! S/O who loves creative stuff and toys?????????????. Around in his scarf and making noises, you matter s just scared to hurt you ; Gundham.... Are alright Gundham discover that each other are autistic and develop a bond one. ~Gundham Tumbex is your access to all the tumblog, with a S/o loves! Tumblr Ask Box Fic ; Quintuple Drabble ; Summary days in the hospital High School Animal. 超高校級の「飼育委員」 lit lonely as he spends his days in the aftermath, and comes! He may sound condescending at times, but hajime doesn ’ t care friends but! On physical contact, but the rarity of hugging and kissing just makes it more meaningful lot in the to! Write hcs for Gundham with a S/o who has sensory issues all the tumblog, with S/o! Struggle to cope the guests find the commotion too much to handle 's making feel! Who finds him, and the host of a traumagenic system # Tanaka... And sometimes it 's making me feel better abt a ton of shit where cry... Of hugging and kissing just makes it more meaningful the tumblog, with autistic.

Extreme-g 2 Composer, Beneteau First 27 For Sale Usa, Quelque Chose Deutsch, The Sound Of A Harmonica, Wycliffe Country Club Fees, Timber Mat Rental Cost, Saxon Math Answers 7/6, Katy Trail Dallas Closed,