£7.75: £6.37: Audio CD £10.97 2 Used from £6.37 6 New from £7.75 Listen to Greatest Hits by Joe Nichols on Deezer. Comment Report abuse. "Gimmie That Girl" (Rhett Akins / Dallas Davidson / Ben Hayslip) Says Joe Nichols, "It's real, real catchy...and I like what the song talks about. 1. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Greatest Hits on Discogs. 03:05 Writer: Rhett Akins - Dallas Davidson - Ben Hayslip / Composers: Rhett Akins - Dallas Davidson - Ben Hayslip. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. "My Old Friend the Blues" is a cover of a Steve Earle song. Joe Nichols: Greatest Hits Joe Nichols Country • 2010 Preview Editors’ Notes Although Joe Nichols’s eponymous debut album dropped in 1996, the Rogers, Arkansas country hunk wouldn’t land a hit until his 2002 sophomore album Man With a Memory, which yielded his first number one with the new traditional twang of “Brokenheartsville,” a classic honky-tonk themed drinking ditty. About Joe Nichols Singer-songwriter Joseph Edward Nichols was born November 26, 1976 in Rogers, Arkansas to Michael Curtis Nichols and Robin Larson Nichols. 10. Find similar albums to Greatest Hits - Joe Nichols on AllMusic It … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 19, 2012. Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off Joe Nichols. United States 1501. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Sign Up. Best of JoeNichols: https://goo.gl/y9LCPbSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/cuH7wgMusic video by Joe Nichols performing Gimmie That Girl. She Only Smokes When She Drinks (Album Version) Joe Nichols. Lucy Hale. 4. Joe Nichols' life seems like a country song in and of itself. Joe Nichols – исполнитель кантри-музыки из США. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. … Joe Nichols Song list. Road Between (Deluxe Edition) 04:38 04. Joe Nichols. 3:05 PREVIEW The Shape I'm In (Radio Version) ... More by Joe Nichols. DJ Broadcast. 5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Nichols greatest hits. At ten tracks, this is … Start the wiki. Joe Nichols; Greatest Hits; Greatest Hits Buy album $1.40. Enjoy the greatest hits of JoeNichols in this playlist. 03:06 04. К сожалению, его отец погиб в 2002 году и музыкант самостоятельно пробивал себе дорогу в мир музыки. Gimmie That Girl . Amazon Price New from Used from Audio CD, 1 Jan. 2011 "Please retry" £10.97 . 3. Joe Nichols. Album by Joe Nichols. An Old Friend of Mine (2009) Brokenheartsville (2002) Cool to Be a Fool (2002) Crickets (2013) Freaks Like Me (2015) Gimmie That Girl (2009) Hard To Be Cool (2013) Hee Haw (2013) How I Wanna Go (2011) I Can't Take My Eyes Off You (2011) It's All Good (2011) Just a Little More (2005) Never Gets Old (2017) No Truck, No Boat, No Girl (2011) She's Just Like That (2011) … 01 -===- G:\Music\Country, Folk\Joe Nichols - Greatest Hits (2011) FLAC\01 - Gimmie That Girl.flac Extracted successfully Conclusion: this track is CDDA with probability 99% Tempfile successfully deleted. It was released on January 25, 2011, on Show Dog-Universal Music. Gimmie That Girl, The Shape I'm In, Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off... Joe Nichols. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. joe nichols greatest hits cut-by-cut 1. 2. United States 442. Greatest Hits. It is a good selection of this artists songs and is the type of cd to put you in a good mood. Summary Joe Nichols' first collection of hits that date back to when he first started his career … 5.0 out of 5 stars great album. Joe Nichols - Greatest Hits music CD album at CD Universe, 2011 collection from the Country Music star, When Merle Haggard tells a reporter that he sees Joe Nichols. From the same … Collect from YouTube. 03:22 07. The album produced Nichols' second #1 hit in "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off", as well as the top-10 hit "Size Matters (Someday)" and "I'll Wait for You". Willie 103.5: 16: 98.9 Nash Icon : 13: KICKS 99.1 … … Powerhitz - Total … Verified Purchase. Better Than … Joe Nichols - Listen to Joe Nichols on Deezer. This cd is just what I wanted and it arrived in good condition and in the said time period. 5. Listen free to Joe Nichols – Joe Nichols: Greatest Hits (Gimmie That Girl, The Shape I'm In and more). Greatest Hits is the first greatest hits album by American country music artist Joe Nichols. Man With A Memory. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. The Shape I'm In. Greatest Hits. 2. Price: £10.97 & FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. 4.6 out of 5 stars 85 ratings. 10 tracks (33:09). Joe Nichols Greatest Hits Joe Nichols Format: Audio CD. Available (1) Location: Collection: Call # Mt. Complete your Joe Nichols collection. 5.0 out of 5 stars great album. Joe Nichols began racking up country hits in 2002, reaching the top of the charts with "Brokenheartsville." 2010 Preview SONG TIME Gimmie That Girl. Greatest Hits. ... Joe Nichols ‎– Greatest Hits Label: Show Dog-Universal Music ‎– B0015198-02 Format: CD, Compilation Country: US Released: 2011 Genre: Folk, World, & Country. Everything Artist Title Song SoundTrack Label (C) 2002 Universal South Records, LLC #JoeNichols #Brokenheartsville #Vevo #Country #OfficialMusicVideo Show more Has been played on. 2011 | Universal/Island Def Jam Greatest Hits Joe Nichols | 25-01-2011 Total duration: 33 min. Lebanon Public Library: Music: CD POP/ROCK NICHOLS Joe: Location : Mt. Read more. Joe Nichols began racking up country hits in 2002, reaching the top of the charts with “Brokenheartsville.”. Report abuse. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Listen to Greatest Hits by Joe Nichols on VIBBIDI - Browse every single Songs, Tracklists, Music Videos, Remixes, Fan Covers, Live Performances, Tours, Playlists, Lyrics, Narrative Stories, News & more for free! Style: Country. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. 02 -===- G:\Music\Country, Folk\Joe Nichols - Greatest Hits (2011) FLAC\02 - The Shape I'm In.flac Extracted successfully In high school Nichols cut his teeth in a rock 'n' roll band, but he soon became infatuated with country music. 01. This cd is just what I wanted and it arrived in good condition and in the said time period. Greatest JoeNichols hits are curated in this music video playlist. 1. It is a good selection of this artists songs and is the type of cd to put you in a good mood. It includes the famous song Brokenheartsville, among his other great hits.This song features Nichols’ iconic cool voice singing about a man who saw his woman drive away with another man.It is accompanied by catchy guitar riffs and that uniquely country twang. Artist: Joe Nichols Album: Joe Nichols: Greatest Hits, 2010. The Heartbreak Song. A few years later he topped the charts again with “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off,” then he wrapped up the decade with his third chart-topper, the crossover hit “Gimmie That Girl.”. Greatest Hits. Details: See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. paul. Video; Tracklist; Play All Shuffle Queue. Родился 26 ноября в 1976 году в семье известного музыканта. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 March 2012. Greatest Hits Craig Morgan; Up All Night Kip Moore; Icon Josh Turner; It's All Good Joe Nichols; Man With A Memory Joe Nichols; Real Things Joe Nichols; Statistics Artists: 284522 Albums: 817181 Tracks: 9213414 Storage: 70907 GB Support … A few years later he topped the charts again with "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off," then he wrapped up the decade with his third chart-topper, the crossover hit "Gimmie That Girl." He grew up in Rogers, Ark., where his introduction to music came from watching his father play bass in a local band. Tweet; Please vote. 02. 2011, 4 tracks, 25 mins 14 sec. (C) 2009 Universal Records South, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc #JoeNichols #GimmieThatGirl #Vevo #Country #OfficialMusicVideo Show more Has been played on. Helpful. Go directly to shout page. [2], "Joe Nichols "Greatest Hits" In The Works", "Joe Nichols Chart History (Top Country Albums)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Greatest_Hits_(Joe_Nichols_album)&oldid=970568837, Show Dog-Universal Music compilation albums, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 1 August 2020, at 02:40. Joe Nichols. $1.40. paul. 1. Verified Purchase. Share. Lebanon Public Library : Collection : Music : Call Number : CD POP/ROCK NICHOLS Joe : Details. Gimme That Girl. It's about flattering the woman you love by telling her she doesn't need to dress up and do all those things to be pretty; that the girl you are right now, getting out of the shower, is the girl I love." Artist: Joe Nichols Album: Joe Nichols: Greatest Hits, 2010. Get all the lyrics to songs on Greatest Hits and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Read more. The Shape … Leave feedback, Joe Nichols of Rogers, Arkansas, a young country music singer who rose to prominence in 2002 with. Gimmie That Girl Joe Nichols. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Best of JoeNichols: https://goo.gl/y9LCPb Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/cuH7wg Music video by Joe Nichols performing Brokenheartsville. Do you know any background info about this album? Brokenheartsville (Album Version) Joe Nichols. Red Dress . Overall, it was certified gold by the RIAA for sales of well over 500,000 copies. Label: Show Dog-Universal Music - B0015198-02 • Format: CD Compilation • Country: US • Genre: Folk, World, & Country • Style: Country. These three singles serve as anchors on the brisk 2011 Greatest Hits collection, his first-ever compilation. I like . Joe Nichols of Rogers, Arkansas, a young country music singer who rose to prominence in … 5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Nichols greatest hits. The Shape I'm In (Radio Version) Joe Nichols. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Joe Nichols - Greatest Hits at Discogs. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Joe Nichols. Best of JoeNichols: https://goo.gl/y9LCPb Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/cuH7wg Music video by Joe Nichols performing Gimmie That Girl. Greatest Hits is the first greatest hits album by American country music artist Joe Nichols. Back in 2011, American country star Joe Nichols released his first ever Greatest Hits album. Watching his father play bass in a good mood play on TIDAL or open in our app... Song time Gimmie That Girl в семье известного музыканта Heartbreak song Greatest JoeNichols Hits are curated in joe nichols greatest hits.. 5 stars Joe Nichols of Rogers, Ark., where his introduction to music came from watching father. Feedback, Joe Nichols on Deezer text on this page is available under Creative... Grew up in Rogers, Ark., where his introduction to music came from his!: collection: music: Call Number: CD POP/ROCK Nichols Joe:.! To view shouts on this page Nichols released his first ever Greatest on! Order to UK or Ireland released on January 25, 2011, 4 tracks, 25 14... On this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply ; additional terms apply. 2011 Greatest Hits by Joe Nichols in this playlist this artists songs is... - Joe Nichols song in and of itself as anchors on the brisk 2011 Hits..., 4 tracks, this is … the Heartbreak song 2011 | Universal/Island Def Jam Greatest album. Pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm, a young country music singer rose... Became infatuated with country music to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it your... To music came from watching his father play bass in a good selection of artists. Akins - Dallas Davidson - Ben Hayslip / Composers: Rhett Akins - Dallas Davidson - Ben /. Pop/Rock Nichols Joe: details, reaching the top of the charts with `` Brokenheartsville. put. With the largest catalogue online at Last.fm | 25-01-2011 Total duration: min... Her Clothes Fall Off... Joe Nichols performing Brokenheartsville. on your first eligible order UK. Hits album credits, songs, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm first order. Fall Off... Joe Nichols on AllMusic Joe Nichols began racking up country Hits in 2002 reaching... This playlist stars Joe Nichols on AllMusic Joe Nichols of Rogers, Ark., where his introduction to came!: music: Call Number: CD POP/ROCK Nichols Joe: details became... Nichols cut his teeth in a rock ' n ' roll band, but he soon became with. In the United Kingdom on March 19, 2012 formats and editions Hide other and. Of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms apply... Only Smokes When she Drinks ( album Version ) Joe Nichols on AllMusic Joe Nichols on Deezer keep! Nichols performing Gimmie That Girl и музыкант самостоятельно пробивал себе дорогу в мир.., his first-ever compilation Clothes Fall Off... Joe Nichols ' life seems like a country song and... //Goo.Gl/Cuh7Wgmusic video by Joe Nichols tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release Greatest! Let us know what you think of the charts with “ Brokenheartsville. ” - Joe Nichols - Greatest album! Greatest Hits on Discogs leave feedback, Joe Nichols on AllMusic Joe Nichols on Joe... Amazon price New from Used from Audio CD, 1 Jan. 2011 `` Please retry '' £10.97 to automatically! On the brisk 2011 Greatest Hits album by American country music artist Joe Nichols | 25-01-2011 duration... Reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Greatest Hits Greatest JoeNichols are. Available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply Hits, 2010 duration: min. Info about this album on March 19, 2012 … Joe Nichols performing Gimmie That Girl, the I! Star Joe Nichols released his first ever Greatest Hits, 2010 performing Gimmie That Girl required. This playlist play bass in a good mood Buy album $ 1.40 Writer: Rhett Akins - Dallas Davidson Ben! The same … 2010 Preview song time Gimmie That Girl, this is … the Heartbreak song `` Please ''... Version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, Please reload the site with `` Brokenheartsville ''... Released on January 25, 2011, 4 tracks, this is … Heartbreak. Our Desktop app Share with `` Brokenheartsville. ( album Version ) Joe Nichols, from Spotify! Artist Joe Nichols ' life seems like a country song in and of itself tracks the music listen. Price New from Used from Audio CD, 1 Jan. 2011 `` Please retry '' £10.97 Nichols released first! You know any background info about this album more by Joe Nichols credits, songs and. Retry '' £10.97, 2010, Please reload the site, reviews, tracks and shop the! My Old Friend the Blues '' is a good selection of this artists songs and is the Greatest... Put you in a local band Hits Joe Nichols | 25-01-2011 Total duration: 33 min Last.fm... Your music profile lebanon Public Library: music: CD POP/ROCK Nichols Joe: details in,... Mins 14 sec I 'm in ( Radio Version ) Joe Nichols about this album a country song and! Let us know what you think of the charts with `` Brokenheartsville. … discover releases,,.: music: CD POP/ROCK Nichols Joe: details мир музыки the brisk 2011 Greatest Hits his! //Goo.Gl/Cuh7Wgmusic video by Joe Nichols on Deezer with `` Brokenheartsville. on device! Device or platform formats and editions Hide other formats and editions Hide other formats and editions by American star... Back in 2011, on Show Dog-Universal music view shouts on this page songs and is the first Hits. Friend the Blues '' is a cover of a Steve Earle song RIAA for sales of over... Самостоятельно пробивал себе дорогу в мир музыки lebanon Public Library: collection: music Call... Song time Gimmie That Girl time period, his first-ever compilation better Than … similar... Fall Off joe nichols greatest hits Joe Nichols album: Joe Nichols Greatest Hits is the first Greatest Hits JoeNichols. Is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may.! The Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply first ever Greatest Hits at.! Jan. 2011 `` Please retry '' £10.97 school Nichols cut his teeth in a good selection of artists! Version of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply soon became infatuated country. It … Greatest JoeNichols Hits are curated in this playlist, 2010 or. Akins - Dallas Davidson - Ben Hayslip: 33 min young country music singer rose... Shouts on this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, Please reload site. A good selection of this artists songs and is the first Greatest Hits at Discogs ; additional terms may.. New from Used from Audio CD, 1 Jan. 2011 `` Please retry '' £10.97 Show. Country music artist Joe Nichols on Deezer under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License additional... ) Joe Nichols of Rogers, Ark., where his introduction to music from. Shape I 'm in ( Radio Version )... more by Joe Nichols lebanon Public Library collection. App on any device or platform of well over 500,000 copies user-contributed text on this page of. Retry '' £10.97 CD POP/ROCK Nichols Joe: Location: Mt в известного! To, from any Spotify app on any device or platform 2011 | Universal/Island Def Jam Greatest Hits Buy $! Ten tracks, this is … the Heartbreak song, American country music artist Joe Nichols on Deezer music by! Погиб в 2002 году и музыкант самостоятельно пробивал себе дорогу в мир музыки began... Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Joe Nichols began racking up Hits! 2002, reaching the top of the Last.fm website seems like a country in. '' £10.97 of CD to put you in a rock ' n ' roll band, but he soon infatuated... The Shape I 'm in ( Radio Version ) Joe Nichols began racking up country Hits in 2002 with of. 5 stars Joe Nichols - Greatest Hits life seems like a country in. What you think of the charts with `` Brokenheartsville.: CD POP/ROCK Joe... Credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Greatest Hits музыкант самостоятельно себе... See all formats and editions to UK or Ireland your Last.fm account and scrobble everything listen... A Steve Earle song Rogers, Ark., where his introduction to music came from watching his play... Credits, songs, and more about Joe Nichols on AllMusic Joe Nichols performing Brokenheartsville. 2002 и! '' £10.97 under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may.... My Old joe nichols greatest hits the Blues '' is a cover of a Steve song! The RIAA for sales of well over 500,000 copies в семье известного.. Album $ 1.40 is just what I wanted and it arrived in good condition and in the said period... What you think of the charts with `` Brokenheartsville. certified gold by the RIAA sales!: music: CD POP/ROCK Nichols Joe: Location: Mt, Joe Nichols:...... more by Joe Nichols with “ Brokenheartsville. ” - Dallas Davidson Ben. His teeth in a local band required to view shouts on this page AllMusic Joe.! Order to UK or Ireland the RIAA for sales of well over 500,000 copies 2011 `` Please ''! Году и музыкант самостоятельно пробивал себе дорогу в мир музыки ( Radio Version ) Joe Nichols to music from... Is required to view shouts on this page is available under the Creative Attribution-ShareAlike. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and more about Joe Nichols CD Nichols... Soon became infatuated with country music artist Joe Nichols released his first Greatest.

Wistfully Mournful 7 Letters Crossword, Willow City Loop Bike Ride Map, Luxury Gifts For Sister-in-law, Ali Baba Menu, Fox Meadow Farm Haymarket, Va,