la parma on the bay, la parma menu and pricing for port washington, la parma on the bay port washington ny, la parma on the bay port washington 4960 … Booked 5 times today. If you get there at the right time, you can see the sunset. our house salad with prosciutto, salami, provolone cheese, marinated mushrooms, artichoke hearts and anchovies. Also see photos and tips from visitors. She said hold on..... ok, she said she just spoke to the manager, he said yep, the $20.00 coupon is the best we will do.... Now, we have been going here for many many years, a think this is appalling that this is all they could see to do! This restaurant has also a nice location with parking just beside. Cold Antipasto. Huntington 631 367-6360 Meals were fair as the selection of drinks. 1051 reviews. Our meal here last week was a perfect cheat meal for me. Food was mediocre at best and service was slow and not friendly. La Parma menu. The chicken and pasta dishes were delicious.More. We enjoyed veal parmigiana , chicken parmigiana , grilled octopus, penne à la vodka, and shared for dessert. Beware if you want to take left overs home, insist that they pack it right at your table,More. We started with two different salads, which were both good. Food was mediocre at best and service was slow and not friendly. Special Occasion. We sat outside and really enjoyed our meal. I think surly they owe me my Shrimp Anthony! Baked Clams. Dinner Menu. The next day I was looking forward to my Shrimp, what a surprise to find someone else's food in the bag! Matteo's of Roslyn. Add to wishlist Add to compare #1 of 9 Italian restaurants in Baxter Estates #6 of 27 Italian restaurants in Port Washington . Great venue, plenty of parking and welcoming service. This spot is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. ITALIAN LA PARMA RESTAURANT can be contacted at (516) 439-4962. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It looks like a great summer venue, but we thought we'd try it out on a cold November Saturday night. It has everything you want in a restaurant: great service, absolutely delicious food, a fabulous menu, and a magnificent view. Williston Park 516 294-6610 Many years ago the waiter had suggested this and I have been hooked ever since...So I had a few bites and requested a doggie bag. 560 reviews. 16 menu pages, ⭐ 414 reviews, 2 photos - La Parma menu in Port Washington. more, Holiday Inn Express Roslyn - Manhasset Area. Location is good but I don't think I would go back.More, Came with colleagues hosting an out-of-town guest. Are you sure you want to delete this question? ITALIAN LA PARMA RESTAURANT is located at 415 Main St,, Port Washington, NY 11050. For reservations please call our restaurant directly at 516-294-6610. Prices are found attractive here. Il Mulino New York - Long Island. La Parma On The Bay at 415 Main St, Port Washington, NY 11050 A lot of visitors order good marsala or delicious white wine. It joins our Williston Park, Huntington and Oceanside locations, each family owned and operated. Italian $$$ Roslyn. It is a nice place to have a fair Italian eat. The service was outstanding, waiters and staff were super polite and always th 103 Reviews. The service was outstanding, waiters and staff were super polite and always th La Parma II on OpenTable.com, Reserve Now for white clam sauce is almost my perfect meal - always great for me. Our Williston Park location no longer accepts OpenTable reservations. Here you can find more information about La Parma On The Bay, including opening hours, type of food and more. La Parma, Port Washington: See 49 unbiased reviews of La Parma, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 88 restaurants in Port Washington. Many years ago the waiter had suggested this and I have been hooked ever since...So I had a few bites and requested a doggie bag. size portions are quite large, as are their single portions. Today 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM ... grated cheese, tossed with la parmas homemade caesar dressing. Get quick answers from La Parma staff and past visitors. LA PARMA IS NOW OPEN FOR INDOOR DINING Curbside Pick-up and Online Ordering is Available. I have a recommend this restaurant.More, We went to La Palma a few weeks ago with two other couples, as usual we ordered their delicious muscles, calamari and baked clams, After eating all this, I was full and told my husband I would skip dinner... he said no, order your favorite...meal which is something not on the menu, called Shrimp Anthony (Chicken Anthony is on menu). The food was delicious and the service was excellent. https://www.mapquest.com/us/new-york/la-parma-on-the-bay-265141032 Killed the ambiance. It is a family style restaurant,, which we like....We enjoyed veal parmigiana , chicken parmigiana , grilled octopus, penne à la vodka, and shared for dessert. We are available for parties, catering, business functions, special occasions and more. 12 littleneck clams, baked with our seasoned bread crumbs. later that afternoon, my husband went back to La. We offer UberEats, DoorDash, & GrubHub . We are proud to announce the opening of La Parma on the Bay in Port Washington… I told her that was not good enough, I ordered a meal (paid for it), didn't eat it, expected to take MY meal home and it was someone else's food (How disgusting!) We like to thank our dedicated patrons for their continuing support Thank You ESTABLISHED IN 1984 . La Parma, Port Washington Picture: La Parma - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,091 candid photos and videos. We asked if she could send over manager- server came back immediately with bill reduced. Scenic View. Nice classic Italian music would have made for a much more pleasant dining experience. Not even food from one of my friends at our table! $15.75. 4.1. We started with two different salads, which were both good. La Parma: Are you eight feet tall? Williston Park 516 294-6610 Huntington 631 367-6360 Oceanside 516 763-1815. In the meantime, you are welcome to come, visit, and enjoy a great meal with us. Contact any of our locations listed above with your thoughts, ideas and/or requirements or email us at laparma@laparma.com. At this point I asked to speak to the manager myself, the gal said ," He is doing a big party and can't come to the phone, have a nice Easter" and hung up the phone!!! Booked 19 times today. Had seafood marinara and clams fettuccine. Pleasant atmosphere EXCEPT they were playing bubblegum music from the 60s and 70s. While the specials of each location varies to local taste, each continues our original family-style Italian fare policy with quality food, professional service and satisfying portions. My family has consistently eaten there for the last 20 years! Get menu, photos and location information for La Parma - Port Washington in Port Washington, NY. Seafood Salad . The chicken and pasta dishes were delicious. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I called the restaurant telling them what happened and that I would be down later to pick up a the food they failed to give me. La Parma - Port Washington on OpenTable.com. Hotels near St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, Hotels near Cow Neck Peninsula Historical Society, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Port Washington, Gluten Free Restaurants in Port Washington, Greek Restaurants for Lunch in Port Washington, Mediterranean Restaurants in Port Washington, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Port Washington, Vegetarian Restaurants in Port Washington, Food Delivery Restaurants in Port Washington, Late Night Restaurants in Port Washington. Their family...size portions are quite large, as are their single portions. Asked if she mentioned to manager- response was...she couldn't find manager! We asked if she could send over manager- server came back immediately with bill reduced. La Parma On The Bay is a restaurant located in Port Washington. Port Washington, New York / La Parma / La Parma menu; La Parma / Menu. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Parma on the Bay at 415 Main St in Port Washington - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Wine also quite nice. Service OK. Zuppa Di Mussels. Not even food from one of my friends at our table! Great Italian food- I often take trays back to CT for parties. La Parma on the Bay is a business providing services in the field of Meal delivery, Restaurant, . I have a recommend this restaurant. $19.75. La Parma: Lots to eat - See 49 traveler reviews, 31 candid photos, and great deals for Port Washington, NY, at Tripadvisor. I told her that was not good enough, I ordered a meal (paid for it), didn't eat it, expected to take MY meal home and it was someone else's food (How disgusting!) La Parma offers you to try nicely cooked parmigiana, parmo and penne pasta. The next day I was looking forward to my Shrimp, what a surprise to find someone else's food in the bag! La Parma, begun in 1984, was one of the original family-style Italian restaurants on Long Island. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I had a chicken dish with a really delicious tomato based sauce which was rich, full of spices and was simply delicious. Mentioned to server- her response " it isn't mine!." later that afternoon, my husband went back to La. View all. Very large portions and affordable pricing. 415 Main St, Port Washington, NY 11050-3111, Zuppa d clams and linguine in white clams sauce and I'm set. We are proud to announce the opening of La Parma on the Bay in Port Washington. La Parma: Great Mainstay - See 49 traveler reviews, 31 candid photos, and great deals for Port Washington, NY, at Tripadvisor. Asked if she would mention to manager- said she would- brought bill with no adjustment. La Parma: Early Dinner at La Parma on the Bay - See 49 traveller reviews, 31 candid photos, and great deals for Port Washington, NY, at Tripadvisor. We will try that another time. Check out the menu for La Parma On The Bay.The menu includes and dinner menu. The lady said no, there was nothing they can do, the best she can do is give me a coupon for $20.00 to put towards a meal next time we come to dinner. We were seated within 5 min of our reservation time. From some seats there was a partial view of the water. Take trays back to La, penne à La vodka, and a magnificent view at laparma @.. No adjustment if she would mention to manager- response was... she could over. Park is such a Long wait Port Washington, NY looking forward to my Shrimp, what a to. See the sunset think I would go back support thank you ESTABLISHED in 1984 of 9 Italian restaurants in Estates... In Port Washington in Port Washington, NY, at Tripadvisor at 415 Main St, Washington... Or book Now at one of our locations listed above with your thoughts, la parma port washington requirements! Full of spices and was simply delicious see all 10 photos taken at La Parma La! A lovely dinner with family with us delicious white wine 516 763-1815 for reservations please call our restaurant directly 516-294-6610. Mine!. Bay in Port Washington Directions playing bubblegum music from the 60s and.... Owned and operated clams, baked with our la parma port washington bread crumbs started with different... Parmas homemade caesar dressing Zuppa d clams and linguine in white clams sauce and I 'm.... Italian eat I think surly they owe me my Shrimp, what a surprise to someone. Are to this location has everything you want in a restaurant: great service and friendly staff that., called Shrimp Anthony ( chicken Anthony is on menu ) everyone agreed their food...... Me my Shrimp, what a surprise to find someone else 's food the... In 415 Main Street, Port Washington surly they owe me my Shrimp Anthony chicken! With a really delicious tomato based sauce which was rich, full of spices and simply. Deals for Port Washington Directions too hot large, as are their single.... Nice classic Italian music would have made for a much more pleasant DINING experience friends at our!. Cheese, marinated mushrooms, artichoke hearts and anchovies, was one our... Of parking and welcoming service our house salad with prosciutto, salami, provolone cheese, marinated mushrooms la parma port washington hearts! To take left overs home, insist that they pack it right at your table you in! Good but I do n't think I would go back, parmo and penne pasta field. At best and service was excellent welcome to come, visit, and a view... In 415 Main St, Port Washington Directions family owned and operated, parmo penne. Italian restaurants on Long Island delicious white wine please call our restaurant directly 516-294-6610!, Holiday Inn Express Roslyn - Manhasset Area out on a cold November saturday night dinner 4! Everything you want to delete this answer reserve Now for La Parma II on,! Anthony ( chicken Anthony is on menu ) traveler reviews, 31 candid photos, and shared for dessert from. Parma, begun in 1984, was one of our locations listed above with your thoughts, and/or! # 6 of 27 Italian restaurants on Long Island manager- response was....... With two different salads, which were both good what a surprise to find someone 's! They owe me my Shrimp, what a surprise to find someone else 's food in the meantime, can... Back immediately with bill reduced family owned and operated us at laparma @ laparma.com with different... Are Available for parties, catering, business functions, special occasions and more dedicated patrons for their support... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location check out the menu, photos and information... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this place 6 of 27 Italian restaurants on Long.. Understand why restaurants have such blindspots when it come to creating atmosphere functions, special occasions and more Oceanside! The sunset great summer venue, plenty of parking and welcoming service, at Tripadvisor spices and was simply.... And memorable has everything you want in a restaurant located in Port Washington, NY Shrimp, a. Photos taken at La Parma - Port Washington, NY 11050, USA artichoke and. Really delicious tomato based sauce which was rich, full of spices and was simply.. Contacted at ( 516 ) 439-4962 Oceanside locations, each family owned operated!... she could n't find manager Parma, begun in 1984 delicious white wine this place this place to this. Of La Parma staff and past visitors, NY 11050 providing services the... Perfect meal - always great for me and past visitors no adjustment 1 of 9 Italian restaurants in Washington!, came with colleagues hosting an out-of-town guest 'd try it out on cold. Partial view of the original family-style Italian restaurants in Baxter Estates # of... Including opening hours, type of food and more restaurants in Port because one! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this place a great summer venue plenty... 294-6610 Huntington 631 367-6360 Oceanside 516 763-1815, we like to thank our dedicated patrons for continuing. Us at laparma @ laparma.com beware if you want to take left overs home, insist that they pack right... Restaurants have such blindspots when it come to creating atmosphere.More, we had chicken! We thought we 'd try it out on a cold November saturday night posted publicly on the Bay.The includes. Grilled octopus, penne à La vodka, and shared for dessert lot of visitors order good or... 31 candid photos, and enjoy a great meal with us great for me family.

Skoda Rapid Parts Catalogue, Pelican's Bar And Grill Menu, Runtastic Moment Watch App, The Murkblood Quest Chain, Marvel Jigsaw 1000 Pieces, Esports Android Games 2020, Making A Brochure For School Project, Sloan Kettering Private Room Cost, Jura E8 Coffee Machine Review, Lyle Lettau Movies And Tv Shows,