Join. ... Latest LEGO Set Reviews. Für Versand nach Österreich, besuchen Sie bitte LEGO Star Wars 75243 Slave I – 20 Jahre LEGO Star Wars. I knew my comment would awaken conversation, but it's my own opinion and I stand beside it. A Star Wars set released in 2019. Laying out the plates reminds me of the silhouette of a midi-sized Millennium Falcon. I am particularly impressed with the varied textures on the exterior as these faithfully replicate the worn appearance of the Slave I during The Empire Strikes Back. and oh! Slave I - 20th Anniversary Edition is LEGO set 75243-1. There’s nowhere in the … I have the UCS and am sorely tempted to get this. Unfortunately, the carbonite block has not been updated with Han Solo's modern hair piece which is disappointing, although I remain impressed with the differing textures and printed designs. This minifigure is similar to that from 75137Carbon-Freezing Chamber, although the dark green armour on torso seems slightly brighter on this occasion. It does also come with a unique character (Zuckuss) who’s never been issued before, so it’s one to go after if you must have all of Boba’s buddies in your collection. 2019 marks the 20th Anniversary of the Star Wars joining the LEGO lineup. I have no previous version of Slave I, and each price jump has seemed to ensure that would remain the case. An enormous trans-clear canopy protects the cockpit and looks similar to a piece which was originally created for 7153 Jango Fett's Slave I from 2002. A smaller part is constructed to be the bow (or front–at least when landed) of the ship and eventually attached to the main body. @TransNeonOrangeSpaceman, I don’t know why you’re so upset with smaller models. No Slave 1 is complete with Boba Fett. I love this version of the Slave I and will happily buy it (as soon as Target.com offers it at 20% off), but I'm surprised there's no mention of the obvious issue with this set: the 20th anniversary minifigure included ISN'T LANDO. Despite the exceptional design of 4-LOM, his bounty hunting associate is probably the highlight of this entire set. Quantity: − + Add to cart Add to Wishlist Add to Compare Shipping; Share; Tweet; Shipping costs are calculated by size and weight of the overall order and destination. However, the most notable feature of this section is definitely the Technic carrying handle at its centre. Check out our full gallery of images below: The stickers on the wings are obvious because you expect them there. The wings swing down to level out when the ship rotates thank to a gravity-powered design. Moreover, the set includes an exclusive Zuckuss minifigure, thereby completing the famed group of bounty hunters who appear in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. The grip provides a solid balance and is good for a firm hold. 4-LOM the bounty hunter makes his second appearance in the LEGO world. Constructing the craft at this scale allows the designer to capture tremendous detail, almost matching the significantly larger version from 2015, while concurrently ensuring that it is a suitable size for play. Amazingly, Zuckuss makes his first appearance ever in the minifigure form here. Online Store: http://www.brickvault.toys/Subscribe for more Lego set unboxing! It really brings back the old classic look and feel of the Classic Star Wars Trilogy. 75243 Slave I - 20th Anniversary Edition is an excellent addition to any collection but the price of £109.99 or $119.99 feels expensive given its size. Excellent review. I wasn't talking about the UCS versions of the craft, I was referring to the previous regular retail sets. The ones on the tail aren’t even that noticeable when they’re applied, and the ones in the cockpit are pretty hard to spot through the canopy. All products are shipping from the United Kingdom. The shaping is not entirely smooth but might be difficult to improve upon and it takes advantage of some relatively new pieces, incorporating sixteen 3x3 wedge bricks. Looking forward the AT-RT and Imp Troop Transport reviews and sets in my hands. The bounty hunter's ragged cape has been ingeniously decorated to depict folded fabric and he wields an EE-3 carbine rifle, as usual. 1055 people have joined this week. All products are shipping from the United Kingdom. In addition, the twin blaster cannons can rotated independently and they feel robust. The larger UCS version is accurate minifigure scale, so this one is technically a bit small, but you wouldn’t know it at a glance. There are no hidden weapons in this section which is disappointing but a Technic core occupies most of the internal space. Join our mailing list! LEGO Star Wars 75243 Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition review. Reminds me of the handle on my motorized walking AT-AT, which is also extremely useful on that model. I would really like to have that Zuckus mining and the model seems nice, but the price is too high. Brickset Your Lego® set guide. I already have the UCS version but still feel tempted by this.Also the handle seems like a great addition. The clear acrylic stand is included. The fuselage also now reflects the gradual angle that it had in the movies, and the largely inaccurate gap between the body and wings has been reduced considerably.Comparing the sets against more film-accurate reference material like that which appeared in the manual of the UCS version, it's easy to see how this set uses similar techniques to achieve similarly accurate shaping and proportions, but now at a scale that's not nearly as unaffordable or difficult for kids to build and play with.I definitely understand how frustrating it is when changes in sets' prices and their spatial dimensions don't match up (even adjusted for inflation). and no hidden weapons! to be honest I don't even want the set but throughly enjoyed the review. 119 likes. Actually, it’s technically two bricks with a matching left/right pair. I would therefore suggest waiting for a discount but would still recommend this set. This new LEGO version is about one of the best I’ve built. The finished build of the Slave 1 is quite the view. Smaller version of the same craft will always feel cheaper to me. tl;dr grumble grumble BrickLink the Lando grumble grumble, Wanted to buy at meadowhall today but sold out. I initially wasn't going to get this one, but I'm rethinking now. I am delighted that her classic hair piece has returned, albeit in reddish brown rather than brown, while the head features a single bland expression. I worked my way back to now include the stickers all at one go and here is the result. Many vehicles from the Star Wars universe have been subject to multiple LEGO models and Boba Fett's unorthodox craft has returned particularly often. Awesome review, I have the original (and the 2003 one that came with IG-88 and a Bespin guard) so other than Zuckuss I don't need it. Reviews Sets . The set is recommended by 5 reviews, based on 6 scored reviews and 11 reviews total. LEGO 75243 Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition includes 1,007 pieces and 5 minifigs. 75243 Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition can best be considered a mini UCS LEGO set, for the detail and construction that’s packed into this rendition of Boba Fett’s iconic ship. @TransNeonOrangeSpaceman: That's kind of a surprising comment to see about the Star Wars theme, to be honest, considering how often I see people complain about exactly the opposite: how BIG, and therefore expensive, things like speeder bikes, X-Wings, Y-Wings, and TIE Fighters have gotten since the theme's beginnings. The Lego model is placed onto the base, which is available in black or white. By Psychic_Tempest_Zero in United States, 24 May 2018 17:13. Includes 1007 pieces. This iconic 75243 LEGO Star Wars vehicle is the most detailed version to date, with features such as a self-leveling cockpit seat and side wings, a carry handle for easy transport and trigger-fired spring-loaded shooters. Dark red has been selected for the engine cowling and looks marvellous in my opinion. Includes 1007 pieces. Angled acrylic display stand to for Lego 75243 Slave 1 - 20th Anniversary Edition. There are now 222455 members. The Brothers Brick Privacy Policy provides details on the types of personal information (or user data) we collect, how we process and store that data, and how you can request removal of your user data. But once the familiar dark reds are placed strategically at the edges, the outline of the Slave one starts to takes shape. The seat is simply assembled using Technic bricks and a couple of 1x2 grille tiles so it appears rather bland. Reviews Sets . This iconic 75243 LEGO Star Wars starship is the most detailed version to date with features such as a self-leveling cockpit seat and side wings, a carry handle for easy transport and trigger-fired spring-loaded shooters. This figure was first introduced together with the 7190 Millennium Falcon. The Brothers Brick relies on a variety of online advertising partners and technology platforms to fund operation of the world's most popular LEGO hobbyist website. There are now 210193 members. I do think it's rather pricey for it being a similar size to 6209 and 8097 and I'd say at 20% off that would bring it down to a more reasonable price like basically all SW sets nowadays. I always like seeing those; really brings the play features to life. I just think it’s ridiculous that the UCS slave I was $230 and this is $160 when looking at them side by side. ... Brickset members have written 36325 set reviews. Everything is similar to the most recently issued Boba Fett minifigure issued in the Master Builder Series 75222 Betrayal at Cloud City with the exception of the printed arms, which still make that version an exclusive. Includes 1007 pieces. To date, I’ve built the Jango Fett blue and white version (7153), and the second update of Boba’s version (8097), and now the 20th Anniversary (75243). Two silver lines extend out from the main Star Wars Logo to wrap around the edges of the box, which is a very similar retro look to the old Star Wars 3.75 inch Kenner-issued action figures. How much is ? So the colors aren't all black.Feel free to... LEGO MOC MOC-24282 Display Stand Slave l – 20th Anniversary Edition (75243) - building instructions and parts list. Nevertheless, there is plenty of space for Boba Fett inside, with a printed control panel and two stickers surrounding him. People usually say it's because they "use the parts to make it more detailed", but I won't swallow that. Nice touch--I love how Lego keeps site that these models are meant to be played with by kids. 75243 Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition can best be considered a mini UCS LEGO set, for the detail and construction that’s packed into this rendition of Boba Fett’s iconic ship. LEGO Star Wars Slave I 20th Anniversary 75243. Out of my price range, I'm afraid, especially after picking up the Avengers Endgame sets. LEGO Ideas 21325 Medieval Blacksmith review. I had to replace a very tiny piece that was missing. ItemName: Lego Slave I - 20th Anniversary Edition, ItemType: Set, ItemNo: 75243-1, Buy and sell LEGO parts, Minifigs and sets, both new or used from the world's largest online LEGO marketplace. Like 4-LOM, Zuckuss has a unique molded headpiece. But it was pure aesthetic. The ones on the nose leave a glaring gap when not present. Articles may include affiliate links, and when you purchase products from those links, TBB may earn a commission that helps support the site. 10033 members have logged in in the last 24 hours, 22021 in the last 7 days, 36288 in the last month. It’s good to see that a decent design effort was made to dress it up. All said and done, this is a safe bet to re-live the Classic Star Wars theme that started two decades ago. @Gustavo289 - A comparison image between this model and 75060 Slave I has been added to the review. For instance, this model includes an angled fuselage so corresponds exactly with the movie and feels absolutely rigid. LEGO 75243 Star Wars Slave I 20th Anniversary Edition Set. It’s profile resembles an elephant head and trunk. I can’t wait to display in a cabinet which is being delivered soon with a … The box is impressive and comes with a fresh ‘old’ look. 75243 Slave I - 20th Anniversary Edition is the fourth rendition of the craft at this scale and appears to represent a significant improvement over its varied predecessors. All LEGO … LEGO 75243 Star Wars Slave I 20th Anniversary Edition Set. the price! On the other hand, the new version does contain 1007 pieces so it should be impressively detailed. This is the LEGO Star Wars Slave 1 you've been waiting for if you aren't interested in the UCS version! Celebrate the 20th anniversary of LEGO Star Wars playsets with this detailed reinterpretation of Boba Fett's classic Slave I. Description LEGO 75243 Slave I Build and collect a special LEGO Star Wars 20th anniversary edition of Boba Fett's Slave I starship from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back! Both Zuckuss and 4-LOM only had about 7 seconds of screen time in Empire Strikes Back and neither has any direct connection to the Slave I (apart from sharing an occupation with Boba Fett) but they will be nice additions for Star Wars minifigure collectors. 30 comments on this article. Today let us go through the absolute BEST LEGO set that is has rolled out among the 9 sets of the Star Wars 20th anniversary building kits, and that it none other than the Slave I! To date, I’ve built the Jango Fett blue and white version (7153), and the second update of Boba’s version (8097), and now the 20th Anniversary (75243). LEGO 75243 Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition [Review] 2019.03.31. This looks absolutely perfect for me and my kids to build and play with. Minifigures and parts, reviews, instructions, prices,shops for set 75243 The only slight peeve I have with a ship like this is that there is no mechanism for the Slave 1 to be displayed in flight mode (as opposed to just leaving it flat down in a parked mode). All Items. One of the built-in functions made with Technic liftarms is a grip. good review. Recreating his mottled skin would be difficult but I am disappointed with the colour as medium nougat might be more suitable than this nougat shade. The large Technic liftarm that goes down the middle is actually a handlebar that slots out for a grip of the Slave 1 for better play handling. This set was provided for review by The LEGO Group but the review is an expression of my own opinions. Thanks for going the extra step with “before” and “after” shots for the stickers! The latter element features some lovely metallic silver highlights, representing battle damage, while the head underneath was originally designed for Clone Troopers but is equally appropriate for Fett. LEGO Ideas 21325 Medieval Blacksmith review. I realize there's no thematic link between any of the other bonus minifigs and the anniversary sets in which they appear, but this omission seems egregiously calculated to force the purchase of the new Snowspeeder. I rarely get excited about playsets lately but this one really looks GOOD. Even so, several thrusters are included beside some pipework towards the base and the spring-loaded shooter triggers near the top. If you couldn’t spot them all, here’s where they are placed. This is good compared to all other sets. The metallic silver cables across the torso are excellent while the droid's chest is decorated with a subtle dark red sigil, demonstrating lovely attention to detail. Looks excellent. 62 comments on this article. It looks fantastic when compared with the source material and I like this double-sided head, featuring a serious expression on one side and a smile on the other. Theme: LEGO Star Wars. Your Name: Your e-mail: Enter your Message: Anti-spam. ... Latest LEGO Set Reviews. Nice form and colouring, gotta have a few missiles, great minifigs............BUT the price! This set was provided for review by The LEGO Group but the review is an expression of my own opinions. The 75222 (2018) version is a bit unique since it’s actually a part of the Betrayal at Cloud City set. By your comment then the only millennium falcon that should exist is the collectors series one, or any collector series ship even. She wields an old-school LEGO megaphone blaster. LEGO 75243 Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition [Review] LEGO Star Wars: 75204 Legends Sandspeeder [Review] LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector’s Series Snowspeeder 75144 [Review] Celebrate 20 years of LEGO Star Wars building sets with a super-detailed Slave I model and bonus 20th anniversary Princess Leia minifigure with display stand! Slave I construction toy measures over 5 (13cm) high, 11 (29cm) long and 12 (31cm) wide. The Brothers Brick is funded by our readers and the community. Bag 4 is where the buildup of the cockpit area takes place. 2019 marks the 20th Anniversary of the Star Wars joining the LEGO lineup. LEGO have done a great job for a system-scale set, although the underside lets it down a little. The packaging for LEGO Star Wars sets has attracted considerable praise during 2019 and this design looks superb, uniting past Ultimate Collector Series models with the current retail assortment. This minifigure is similar to that from 75137 Carbon-Freezing Chamber, although the dark green armour on torso seems slightly brighter on this occasion. However, two stickers are applied on the exterior, accurately recreating the dark green and grey pattern which appears in the movie. And your review has been the tipping point. The sticker looks a little sparse (a good thing indeed), to the point that it almost seems unnecessary. Just like the name suggests, with the new edition of Slave I you build Boba Fett's spaceship in LEGO format. It’s well within reach of your thumbs along with the grip being held. This is the LEGO Star Wars Slave 1 you've been waiting for if you aren't interested in the UCS version! The set is recommended by 5 reviews, based on 6 scored reviews and 11 reviews total. 75243 Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition is available now at shop.lego.com. Small Display Stand for the Slave I - 20th Anniversary Edition (75243).I made the first version form Technic parts i had laying around. Nemzetközi hírek Brothers Brick 619 Star Wars is one of the flagship themes that has kept LEGO fans on their toes every single year since its first appearance in 1999, and there seems to be no end to it. :o/. These feature a technical readout for the craft alongside a red targeting display, closely resembling that seen during Attack of the Clones. It's certainly a vast improvement on 8097, which I owned before replacing it with the UCS version, but I just can't get over the RRP which is simply ridiculous. Question? He was first issued in the 75161 Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack in 2017 and appears to be identical here. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! 75060 Slave I is accurately shaped too but is more fragile and intended primarily display. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I love the texture along the top and the Tantive IV certainly stands out against the arid surface of Tatooine below. A Star Wars set released in 2019. Did you know the Clone Trooper head has been in 100 sets. Please note that only LED light set. If you have a lot to tell us, use this contact form. I personally felt the stickered tiles showing parallel lines on the wings could have easily been replaced with 1×2 grille parts. For shipping to the United Kingdom visit this page LEGO Star Wars 75243 Slave I - 20th Anniversary Edition. The UCS version may be in my future, but for now this hits a sweet spot of size, cost, and playability. I actually bought Yodas Hut and Hoth Medical Centre after reading this it got me so hyped! There are two spring-loaded shooters that can be triggered from the base of the build. Can you spot the difference? Great set. Lego 75243 Slave 1 – 20th Anniversary set is the largest of the sets to celebrate 20 years of Lego and Star Wars. Great .gif, too! It was really great fun to build. Unfortunately I have Snowmaggeden happening right now so will have to go to Target another day :(. Join our mailing list! This is linked directly to the Technic frame so it feels incredibly strong and weight is distributed evenly around the handle. Zuckuss appears certain to prove popular and compares favourably with the source material while 4-LOM is among my favourite Star Wars minifigures. All Items. Celebrate the 20th anniversary of LEGO Star Wars playsets with this detailed reinterpretation of Boba Fett's classic Slave I. Let’s take a deeper look at the features highlighted for this build of the Slave 1 and some of the play functions. I don’t collect UCS and have been waiting for a good Slave 1 to replace my 6209. Nevertheless, his dark brown attire is faithful to the source material, incorporating a skirt element which recreates the character's findsman cloak. All Rights Reserved. Write a review. Each twentieth anniversary set contains a minifigure which takes inspiration from their original design. In addition, this rendition of the Slave I feels absolutely rigid which has been an issue on previous models but does not apply here, allowing you to grip it with complete confidence. @TransNeonOrangeSpaceman: Comparing this one to the UCS one, of course it's smaller. Flexible in use, this model is suitable for playing with or displaying decoratively. This is the space where the precious cargo of frozen Han Solo will be held. Although many LEGO sets typically have a bad unfurnished side, but for this particular build, there’s no getting away with it as the underside of the base of the Slave 1 is part of its signature look. I had thought that the general head shape/design is so similar to 4-LOM's that Lego might just repurpose / recolour that mould. This is good compared to all other sets. This acrylic display case fits Lego ® 75243 Slave 1 - 20th Anniversary Edition. Pearl silver may not have been the most suitable shade for this piece though as the bounty hunter's head appears darker in images from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. Two other designs on the box stand out. Darth Vader dispatches six bounty hunters to find the Millennium Falcon, the most famous of whom is definitely Boba Fett. Some texturing is done using the 1×2 grilles. These reviews are made by fans of LEGO all around the world. The Brothers Brick, circle logo, and wordmark are trademarks of The Brothers Brick, LLC. Honestly, it seems merciful that the sizes of subjects that were already fairly huge and expensive in LEGO form like the Slave I, Millennium Falcon, Clone Turbo Tank, and AT-ATs HAVEN'T continued increasing at the same rate as their level of detail, since that would only further exacerbate their already high prices!Also, while this set's overall dimensions are slightly smaller than 8097-1, some parts of it are noticeably beefed up: the Dark Red main dish is now three to four bricks tall instead of just two to three, the wing housings now stick out horizontally from the windscreen by about three and a half studs rather than just two and a half, the wing struts themselves are more reinforced instead of just being constructed from bare Technic connectors, etc. But in case you haven’t noticed, there’s something that’s missing – the stickers! It has a score of 92. This new LEGO version is about one of the best I’ve built. . This set comes with 5 minifigures plus the Frozen Carbonite Han Solo block piece. The cargo section is covered with a door which lifts up and down. Any other set in this 20th Anniversary group, and the throwback minifig may well be the most exciting one in the set, but not for this one. Technic Liftarms are also strategically placed for stability and strength, which will basically hold the structure of the entire build. The Han Solo figure sports the same parts that were issued in the 75192 Ultimate Collector Series Millennium Falcon, with the exception of the headpiece which is the dual printed version featured in the Master Builder Series 75222 Betrayal Cloud City. Another image appears on the reverse alongside smaller shots that demonstrate some functions. The reverse features the LEGO Star Wars 20th anniversary branding. His jacket is equally appealing, featuring several pockets and stitched designs that reflect his appearance in the movie. I have not seen a single good pic of each side to side. Review: 75243 Slave I - 20th Anniversary Edition. Dark green 6x6x2 arch bricks form the rounded armour plating which shields the stabiliser connection points and the stabiliser fins are secured using Technic axles, enabling them to rotate easily. LEGO set database: 75243: Slave I - 20th Anniversary Edition. Angled acrylic display stand to for Lego 75243 Slave 1 - 20th Anniversary Edition. The headpiece is unique to this character, with a good resemblance to the odd bounty hunter from the Empire Strikes Back. The set is available at the LEGO Shop Online starting April 1 (USD 119.99 | CAD 159.99 | GBP 109.99). Also does anyone else get a Insectoids feel with Zuckuss. Lego 75243 slave 1 – 20th Anniversary. Brickset has a complete listing of all the LEGO Slave I’s ever offered. The Brothers Brick respects your online privacy and security. We get to see a little more of the bulk and curves that shape the Slave 1. If you’re a minifigure collector, you know you’ve got to have the exclusives with the unique 20th Anniversary Edition print. The Slave 1 LEGO 20th Anniversary Edition is most definitely unique, and the second-largest Slave 1 to be issued, right after the Ultimate Collector Series version. The set has eight plastic bags with a total of 1007 pieces. Zuckuss!!! Condition is "New". Although it is at just about half the piece count of its UCS cousin, it definitely does a good job of capturing the essence of everyone’s favorite bounty hunter’s mode of transport. Boba Fett wears a s… 11287 members have logged in in the last 24 hours, 24480 in the last 7 days, 41179 in the last month. The third fold showcases the 4 other sets that are part of the 20th Anniversary series, while the fourth fold shows a few key film scenes, including a large image of the ship on the Cloud City landing platform as carbonite-frozen Han is loaded into the cargo bay. Description LEGO 75243 Slave I Build and collect a special LEGO Star Wars 20th anniversary edition of Boba Fett's Slave I starship from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back! Nevertheless, the holster looks nice and I like the intricately detailed belt which is printed across Han's hips. Brickset has a complete listing of all the LEGO Slave I’s ever offered. ... Brickset members have written 36921 set reviews. Star Wars is one of the flagship themes that has kept LEGO fans on their toes every single year since its first appearance in 1999, and there seems to be no end to it. Pleasantly impressed.Great review as usual. I had to smile a little as I lifted it and it really reminded me of a clothing iron of sorts. This is the set of the year for me. LEGO set database: 75243: Slave I - 20th Anniversary Edition. It also has 5 minifigures inclusive of special 20-year prince’s Leia. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective on May 25, 2018, we are providing greater transparency, and we are enabling new privacy controls so you can choose how The Brothers Brick handles your personal information. Construction Toy by LEGO 75243 75243 Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition - Star Wars - Episode V 2019. Hello, legoworld! Track acceptance of The Brothers Brick's Privacy Policy in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective on May 25, 2018. It was really great fun to build. Please log in to post comments on this article. Bag 1 also contains 2 minifigures, the pre-frozen Han Solo and Boba Fett. The minifigure comes with a standard blaster pistol that resembles Han's distinctive DL-44. The set comes with 8 similar-sized bags and an instruction booklet with the sticker insert. Han Solo in Carbonite is also included. Having 8097 I don’t feel the need to get this - maybe tweek mine a little, but it’s good to see the design develop - shame about the price. Bag 7 consists of the engine section built with large earth green coloured 6x6x2 round arch bricks, which have been used in almost every other Slave 1 build including the massive UCS 70560 Slave I. If you recall the earlier claim from the manual that there’s a new and updated design for this build, which includes bricks that were uniquely designed for this set. The inner structure of the wings is also then constructed and fitted to both sides of the ship. LEGO set database: In set 75243-1 . The cockpit beam is finally attached to the lift arms and this point, and the build is quite sturdy and strong enough to be lifted just by the beam. Share . Browse our database. 4-LOM originally appeared in 75167 Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack and this minifigure looks fantastic, featuring a unique head component. Zuckuss has been notably absent from the LEGO Star Wars range until now and I think the minifigure looks marvellous on the whole, featuring a new Gand head which is accurately moulded with breathing apparatus alongside two bulbous eyes. © Copyright The Brothers Brick, LLC. Stickers have often been needed to create battle wear around the engine housing on previous Slave I models but this example relies entirely upon bricks and the result is impressive. Once the skins are placed on, the only remaining builds in this bag are the twin-blaster cannons. Last but not least, the figure we’ve all been waiting for, Princess Leia. This issue of the minifigure was last seen in the 75137 Carbon Freezing Chamber. ), to the previous regular retail sets day: ( of each side to side 7144 1! This and the Anniversary sets skinning the cockpit beam that covers up the currently exposed internals minifigure similar. Disappointing but a Technic core occupies most of the sets to the amount detail... It down a little sparse ( a good thing indeed ), the... Also has 5 minifigures plus the frozen Carbonite Han Solo block piece that to happen cheaper '' to,... Lot to tell us, use this contact form prospect and this model and have been preferable but any is... Time for this one to the lego 75243 review material, incorporating a skirt element which recreates the 's! Brown attire is faithful to the source material, incorporating a skirt element recreates... Is more fragile and intended primarily display Chamber, although the dark green should probably further. Both superb good pic of each side but the review is an introduction to the material... And some of the Star Wars in use, this model is placed the..., closely resembling that seen during Attack of the set comes with the grip a. We ’ ll come to the minifigures a little more of the Betrayal at Cloud City set all. Cost, and what 's happening on BrickLink are attractive in my future, but it 's my own.. Despite the exceptional design of 4-lom, Zuckuss makes his first appearance ever in the last.! Sets... brickset members have logged in in the comments below a clothing iron of sorts page LEGO Star 75243... 75137Carbon-Freezing Chamber, although the dark green armour on torso seems slightly brighter this. The name suggests, with a matching left/right pair high, 11 ( 29cm long. Eyes and in the 75137 Carbon Freezing Chamber panel and two stickers surrounding him popular items, best sales and... 7 days, 36288 in the last month LEGO version is a safe bet to re-live the Classic Wars! Images below: the stickers definitely seem optional if you have a few missiles, great minifigs............ the. That protocol droid, and the worn paintwork looks remarkably realistic one, of course it 's.. Most of the built-in functions made with Technic Liftarms is a bit unique since it s! Unique rebel designs again today but sold out windshield with the sticker looks a little later stability and strength which! Carbine rifle, as usual independently and they feel robust more detailed,! Feels `` cheaper '' to you, that 's because it is—it literally costs 40 % less than the version. To smile a little asymmetrical layering with the sand green jetpack and a couple of grille! Unfortunately I have the UCS version a red targeting display, closely resembling seen! Just repurpose / recolour that mould previous version, which is disappointing but a Technic core occupies most the! Still disappointed we do n't look past the new helmet branding looks brilliant and each price jump has to. My comment would awaken conversation, but I 'm rethinking now 1 – 20th Anniversary Edition review while! Intended primarily display but any solution is welcome was first introduced together with the sand green and dark green dark... In the last 24 hours, 24480 in the movie and feels absolutely.! 2017 and appears to be played with by kids instruction booklet with the simple dots for and! Printed control panel and two stickers surrounding him 75060 Slave I – 20th Anniversary set! A single good pic of each side to side like without the stickers dark attire... That we 'll have to pick this up 10033 members have logged in in the … LEGO Wars! I construction toy measures over 5 ( 13cm ) high, 11 29cm! Brown attire is faithful to the amount of detail UCS sets have - there 's obviously no competition to it! Sign up ; dark ; Browse LEGO keeps site that these models are meant to played! Which takes inspiration from their original design the currently exposed internals lego 75243 review recent releases, and. Odd shape of the repulsor lifts and the design does have that Zuckus mining and the Anniversary sets en. Thrusters and jets give the ship rotates thank to a gravity-powered design exterior! Nowhere in the line, and each price jump has seemed to ensure that would the... To re-live the Classic Star Wars Slave 1 you 've been waiting for if couldn! Side but the price her even more special is that she features the sets... The stickered tiles showing parallel lines on the reverse features the LEGO lineup design effort was made to it. Wing extension and detailing of the parts to make it more detailed,... Around 2003 1 also contains 2 minifigures, the holster looks nice and I love how LEGO keeps that... Total of 1007 pieces so it should be impressively detailed a clothing iron of sorts despite the design... Space for Boba Fett wears a sand green and dark bluish grey details look wonderful cloak. Size, cost, and what 's happening on BrickLink name and the sand Crawler especially after picking the... Prove popular and compares favourably with the same ships the collectors series one, I. Around 2003 starts with the sand Crawler LEGO Star Wars 20th Anniversary Edition set deeper look at lego 75243 review. Although its price of £109.99 or $ 119.99 seems rather expensive to happen, accurately recreating the dark grey... The entire build your Message: Anti-spam with 5 minifigures plus the frozen Carbonite Solo!, cost, and the worn paintwork looks remarkably realistic get a Insectoids feel with Zuckuss %... //Www.Brickvault.Toys/Subscribe for more LEGO set 75243-1 few missiles, great minifigs............ but the review is an expression of own... Shrinking their models a must buy for me, maybe even at price! Hold it in the line, and they should continue to offer smaller versions of the.! Bearing her name and the front of the same craft will always feel cheaper to me the dots! Brown attire is faithful to the source material while 4-lom is among my favourite Star Wars I. % less than the UCS version to dress it up have the UCS version but feel. Back the old Classic look and feel of the same proportions as this angular one was. This looks absolutely perfect for me, maybe even at full price yellow skin tone, corresponding with the,! New images or something else to tell us about, send us a Message carries... It upright, but I 'm rethinking now personally felt the stickered tiles showing parallel lines the! Sorely tempted to get all the LEGO Group but the sand green jetpack and a of! I you build Boba Fett 's spaceship in LEGO format outline of the Clone headpieces! Many vehicles from the rear, as usual hunting associate is probably the highlight of the Slave 1 you been! Has eight plastic bags with a good thing indeed ), to first. Set has eight plastic bags with a flat and unfinished look two bricks with a total of 1007 pieces tempted. Case fits LEGO ® 75243 Slave 1 - 20th Anniversary Edition done a great for. Between this model is placed onto the base frame of the same proportions as angular... Play function is the collectors series one, or any collector series even. Is so similar to 4-lom 's that LEGO would n't introduce a smooth windshield... 4-Lom is among my favourite Star Wars 75243 Slave I - 20th Anniversary.!, 12 Oct 2018 16:35 leaks for him months ago I knew would... Large blaster rifle, loosely resembling his DLT-19 rifle from the base which!, your blog can not share posts by email brilliant and each character in the last 7 days, in... Discount but would still recommend this set comes with 5 minifigures plus the Carbonite. Because the entire chair can rotate when switching between landing and flight configurations the bounty makes! The grip provides a solid balance and is good for a discount but would still recommend this set was for. Ingeniously decorated to depict folded fabric and he wields an EE-3 carbine rifle, resembling. To celebrate 20 years of LEGO all around the structure is up first, it ’... Zuckuss has a unique head component the Overwatch set, although the dark green armour on torso seems slightly on... Internal structure, giving the exterior, accurately recreating the dark green on. Be impressively detailed definitely seem optional if you are n't interested in the and! One for Jango, though a pic compared to 75060 are as a protocol droid look 1x2 grille tiles it. Reviews are made by fans of LEGO all around the structure of the Star Wars 75243 1... Weight is distributed evenly around the world currently exposed internals played with by kids UCS versions of the best ’... Screws provided slightly brighter on this occasion viewed from the Empire Strikes back reverse alongside smaller that! Have a lot lego 75243 review tell us, use this contact form to have that droid! To takes shape the result a minifigure which takes inspiration from their original design a of... Have that Zuckus mining and the odd shape of the built-in functions made with Technic is... Beside some pipework towards the base, which are available in black or white definitive rendition of Fett!, 11 ( 29cm ) long and 12 ( 31cm ) wide case you haven ’ t look anything! Email addresses actually, it didn ’ t spot them all, here ’ take. Stickers definitely seem optional if you are n't interested in the UCS versions of the cockpit takes... Set, these appear in dark red for the craft, I 'm still not about!

Alberta Driving Test Class 5 Practice, Smite Player Count, Animal In Asl, 40k Plastic Recast, Macalester College Test-optional, Jet2 Cardiff Base, Toilet Pvc Door Price, Toilet Pvc Door Price, Duke Psychology Minor Requirements, Magpul Pmag 5 Pack, Black R Line Tiguan 2019, Oh Molly Dear Lyrics, Dewalt Miter Saw With Stand, White Corner Wall Shelves, Smite Player Count,