Loud House Characters Disney Characters Fictional Characters Vanellope Big Family What Is Like Home Art Bowser Cool Stuff. 1 Get ready to LOL with Luan Loud in her totally must-see (and totally fake) standup comedy special! "Lincoln: "Luan! Lisa - Thought the whoopie cushions were a case of gastroenteritis. "Lincoln: [nervously] "I don't know. Subtitulado por Dino-huesos. ]Luan:​ "Are you kidding me?! When I move to Michigan and Meet the Loud Kids, The Entirety of the Universe will change forever. On Leni's business ID card, she didn't write "assistant" in the position space. ]Luan:​ "​Water​ you say we add some melon? [hangs up and puts on her helmet, which produces a bizarre squishing sound, meaning only one thing.] "I went a little overboard with the helium. After the second party attended by Luan and Lincoln, among Luan's clothes there was a. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go put on my padded underwear.  ‣ Clown In Town - Phillippe Pares [Luan balancing plates] No more pratfalls. Maybe bombing would be a good learning experience for you. But since this job isn't for you--"​Lincoln:​ [Takes the cake] "When did I say that? Then when she goes to kick down the cakes, they are away from the door. Four? Lincoln: Aah!! I paid you to perform for an hour. The Loud kids have fun on a snow day while trying to teach Lisa some fun in the snow. "​Luan:​ "Yeah, right. Only one he posed for.] ]​Lincoln: [sarcastic] "Well, I am so honored to be your fifth choice. Gary hops down and eats some cake. "Luan: "Don't move! "​Lincoln:​ [high-pitched voice while covered in balloons.] Viewers Overall Funny Business Luan. One day, Funny Business Inc. receives a call from a mother of the neighborhood to contract Luan as a clown in her daughter's birthday party, but Lincoln takes her place believing it's gonna be easy, as with the previous parties, and ignoring Luan's advice that being a clown is about more than just "falling on his butt." Special Guests You're great with Gary. The Loud House (a Computer Animation Film) A Non-Pink Panther Movie/Credits; The Loud House (Disney Channel reboot) The Loud House (film) The Loud House (Full English Dub Cast) The Loud House (Horror Film) The Loud House (Live-Action Film)/Credits; The Loud House (MTV TV series) End flashback. I just learned what that means. ][The kids crack up. You are the assistant. She and Lincoln perform a mime play, which all the emo kids enjoy and clap to. "Fat Mom: "Me neither. Previous Find trailers, reviews, synopsis, awards and cast information for The Loud House : Funny Business (2016) - Chris Savino, Kyle Marshall, Amanda Rynda on AllMovie - Lincoln works as … [lands on the whoopee cushions and Lincoln and they laugh.] Not only that, but that party had a medieval theme, but when it shows Lincoln being admired by his fans afterward, it changes to a pirate theme. In the panoramic shot, there are two cakes over the table next to the stage. Now who put this here? Lincoln rushes to catch her, but she falls down. "[She hangs up the phone again, but it rings once again and she answers once more. Funny Business Caida. ​Lunch' is on me. Just because you got a few laughs does not make you an expert on clowning. I remember how great it was to get my first big laugh. My clown car's going through a tunnel. Lincoln rushes to catch her, but she falls down. ], [Lincoln and Luan are on their way home. ]​Luan:​ "Who did we just book? By: Jamesdean5842. "[She and the kids laugh. "[The goth kids start cheering and a single black rose is tossed onto stage as Luan picks it up. ]Lincoln: "Oh, look at that! "[Both Lincoln and Luan walk onstage and do a mirror routine. And I'm sorry for the way I was acting. Help . "[Luan smiles, A green HIRED sign appears over Lincoln's Funny Business ID Card and a bell rings. Home to Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, Lily and… Lincoln Loud! "Whoa, good gravy!" Oh, hi there. She offers to make him her clown assistant, because the other sisters she contracted ruined each of the birthday parties she performed for. ]Luan:​ [frustrated] "Not anymore! ]​Lincoln:​ "Oh. "[observes the crowd] "Hmm, Emo tweens. There's a lot more to it than just falling on your butt. My comedy is ageless. "​Luan: "Ah, just birthday cake. End flashback. ]​Lincoln:​ "That was awesome. Why don't you take the seat of honor? ][Luan shakes in anger. [inflates a whoopee cushion] "After everything I've done for this business?" Loud House Characters Disney Characters Fictional Characters The Loud House Nickelodeon Vanellope … "Remember, guys. The Loud House is a 2016 animated series produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studios which premiered on May 2, 2016. "Maggie: [scowls] "He ruined my cake! Chris Savino "[As the kids laugh, Luan gets ticked off at Lincoln. ]Maggie's Mom: "Where are you going? "Tween #2: "That's what I was gonna say. ]Tween #1: "Wow. You're a professional clown, aren't you? Flattered with the laughs and applause, Lincoln begins to hoard the show by making pratfalls to make the children laugh while overshadowing Luan, who becomes extremely jealous of him. The show was based on and started as the 2013 short film/pilot by Chris Savino. ]Maggie: "Wow! ], [At the second birthday party, which is another pirate theme, Luan is juggling fruit while riding on her unicycle. 3:04. ]Lincoln:​ "How dare she speak to me like that!" ]Luan: ​"Hey, Birthday Boy. ], [At the sixth and last birthday party]​Lincoln:​ "So, how old is the birthday girl? loud house funny business full episode is important information accompanied by photo and HD pictures sourced from all websites in the world. She forgives him, remembers when she got her first laugh, apologizes as well for being too harsh on him, and asks him if he will continue being her assistant, which he agrees to. This is my own version of the Loud House where I move to Royal Woods, Michigan. The Loud kids set out to show Lisa what is 'fun' about a snow day. "[Luan looks where Leni is, but there's nothing there but a pie. "[Luan goes backstage to get Lincoln, who is feeling nervous. Lincoln declines at first, but when Luan tells him that the clown and her assistant receive free pieces of birthday cake, he eagerly accepts the job. Synopsis:Lincoln works with a tutor, but challenges abound when all of his sisters flirt with his tutor. Wait, how did you know I was in here? No one eat that cake! Never walk and text! "Luan: ​"Come on, Lincoln. ]Maggie's Dad: "I have to get their business card. Whoa, good gravy!" [falls back as a loud crash is heard. Miguel Puga "[It's revealed that the birthday party is full of emo tweens. Luan tries to persuade Lincoln to act as her stand-in 'Funny Business' assistant. "Whoa!" She's about to fall from her unicycle, so she cries for help. "Lincoln: "Still your assistant.  ‣ Fanfare 'Ta Da!" Project Loud House / In Tents Debate Lincoln has to get to school on time but getting his sisters out the door proves to be the biggest obstacle of all. ]Lincoln: "Thanks for saving my butt. Lincoln: [marks calendar] It's finally here: the live season finale of the greatest show ever! [Enraged, Luan then drop all of her supplies and turns to Lincoln, he's shocked.  ‣ ? [Luan arrives] Karla Sakas Shropshire Episode Guide "[Luan walks into her room. Lincoln helps her by collecting her party toys and props from ground. "[As Luan hangs up the phone, it rings again and she answers again. "​Lincoln:​ "Uh, I don't know think it's for-" [notices Luan holding a slice of cake in a container.] It's about how we're all just, like, clones. Lisa's writing style is digital clock typography. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. ]Luan: ​"Why are clowns never bored? I have a message, too! LOL. [inflates another] "You'd think she'd have a little more--"[Phone rings]​Lincoln:​ [answers it] "Funny Business, Inc. [Transition to Lincoln arriving at Maggie's party] [gets back up and takes off the glasses.] "Lincoln: "Sorry, gotta run to the little clown's room. "Lincoln:​ "It's true. "​Woman on the phone:​ [chatters]Lincoln:​ "Great. ["What's that?"] 124a Read chapter 92: Funny Business from the story Welcome to the Loud House by PerkyGoth14 with 196 reads. I'll be right there." As the only brother in the house with five older sisters, five younger sisters and one bathroom, life in the Loud house can get pretty crazy. ], [while going back home]Lincoln:​ "Boy, we are killing it. Download this image for free in High-Definition resolution the choice "download button" below. Get ready evil, Justice has many brand new faces. “It's too bad my circus friend's couldn't come here to visit me, but at least I still got to see them over video chat,” said Lincoln, as he spoke to the audience. ]Luan:​ "Why are clowns never bored? Loud House Characters. He apologizes and admits that she's the expert and he isn't, and that if she doesn't come, her clown business will have a bad reputation, and she finally agrees to help him. Lincoln becomes Luan's clown assistant but starts hogging the spotlight. "[Lincoln runs off stage but is stopped by Maggie's Mom. She turns and sees Leni in the crowd. During Luan's argument with Lincoln after he booked a party, the stack of cakes are close to the door. "[Gary chomps on Lincoln's comic. Slice of Life Deuces Wild 12 Days of Christmas No End in Bite Schooled! The piñata and the disco ball are not hanging from anything, making them look like they're floating on mid-air. The kids boo the performance. During the scene that Luan is frustrated, she has braces on her bottom teeth, in which she usually does not have, because she only has braces on her top teeth. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Well, that would've been funnier if you'd fallen on your butt! Funny Business ], [At the fifth birthday party, which is another medieval theme, Luan does a trumpet fanfare. Subscribe. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. "[Luan walks to the house, opens the door then slams it. On their assistant ID's, Lucy, Lynn, Leni, Lisa, and Lincoln's photos all show them in their designs from, Some of the emo tweens are later seen in ". In the Turkish dub, Luan's line "And now, if my assistant will hand me one more balloon, we'll have a pterodactyl," was said with Lincoln's voice. Saved by mrdusty. 34. "​Luan:​ "So, what are you gonna do for your act? Catch more of Luan’s jokes in The Loud House … [flashbac… The Loud House - Lincoln Loud Girl Guru And Come Sale Away September 14, 2016 The Loud House Lincoln Loud Girl Guru And Come Sale Away Download [ Click Here ] | HD 720p | 291 MB | 22:44 Min | MEGA The arrangement of kids texting with their smartphones in one scene was different in the panoramic shot. Fall on your butt for an hour? [falls on it][The kids laugh], [Luna's and Luan's room]​Lincoln: ​"Man, great crowd, huh?" In the flashback to the first birthday party, Lucy stays in her regular attire instead of an "assistant" black outfit like Luan's other assistants. ", [The next scene, Luan is seen on stage dressed as a mime and pretends to be trapped inside a box. E47: Funny Business. Luan's assistants prior to Lincoln and the reason they were fired: Lucy - Scared Luan and the other kids, causing her to pop the balloon animal she was making. "Lincoln: "No, I'm not. "Bratty Kid's Mom: "Oh, me neither. Who's ready to laugh?" 0. Luan:​ "Yeah, super. Welcome to the Loud House! ]Luan:​ [Picks up a rubber chicken] "Lucy didn't work out. [falls back as a loud crash is heard, getting the kids to laugh and cheer. "Lincoln:​ "That's exactly what I'm going to do, cause the audiences love it. Saved by Ber Vera. Lynn - Threw a watermelon at Luan too hard during her juggling act. ]​Lincoln:​ [loses balance] "Whoa, nelly!" "​Woman on the phone:​ [chatters]​Lincoln:​ "What? ]Lincoln: "I guess lunch is on me.  ‣ Keep On Keeping On (b) - Timothy Whitehead [Ending]. "​Lincoln:​ "Oh..." [starts drooling upon seeing the dessert. Luan Loud doesn’t just know funny – she knows punny! Lynn throws a watermelon like a football, but accidentally hits Luan. It is revealed that Luan has a pet rabbit named, This makes her one of the three siblings to have an exclusive pet. Here, let me help..." [Her unicycle slips on another whoopee cushion, sending her flying.] "Luan: [a bowling pin falls out of her mouth] "Uh, my third gig this weekend. Luan facepalms at this, walks to the pie and slaps it to her face, making the kids and Leni cheer. A red FIRED sign appears over Lynn's Funny Business ID Card and a buzzer sounds. Here is my 34th fan fiction.  ‣ Cannon Fodder - Heinz Buchold [Luan's third party] "[Gary nervously blushes], [As Lincoln is still in the photo booth looking nervous, Luan appears on her unicycle.  ‣ ? ]Maggie's Dad: "Remind me not to book Funny Business, Inc. for my kid's birthday. Room for Improvement with the Casagrandes, Pranks for the Memories with the Casagrandes, https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/Funny_Business/Script?oldid=1064885. Loud House Characters Disney Characters Fictional Characters The Loud House Nickelodeon Kids Shows Disney Frozen Lincoln Funny Dc Comics. Script [ Lincoln is walking outside his house to the tree so he can sit down and read comics.] 1 Pilot (2013) 2 Shorts 3 Seasons 3.1 Season 1 (2016-2017) 3.2 Season 2 (2017-2018) 3.3 Season 3 (2018-2019) 3.4 Season 4 (2019-2020) 3.5 Season 5 (2020-2021) Bathroom Break!! Most show Lincoln looking freaked out. "Woman on the phone: [chatters]Lincoln:​ "Yes, we're available the 11th. You may not recognize my talent, but apparently the birthday party community does. "Lincoln: "Luan, I'm bombing out here. ]Lisa: [taking the cake away] ​"No, no! The story begins with Lincoln ready to read a comic book under a tree, when Luan appears. Lincoln decides to join Luan in Funny Business Inc. At the next birthday party, where he assists, Lincoln accidentally slips on a whipped cream can, and falls on the presents, which the kids see as hilarious. October 24, 2016 October 30, 2016 November 7, 2016 November 7, 2016 November 9, 2016 November 9, 2016 November 10, 2016 November 27, 2016 December 7, 2016 December 7, 2016 December 14, 2016 January 4, 2017 April 10, 2017 May 30, 2017 November 8, 2017 May 15, 2018 June 15, 2018 June 23, 2018 September 1, 2020 I think I'm ruining the reputation of Funny Business, Inc. About. "[Luan deflates them at her brother's face. Follow/Fav The Loud House: Revamped. Production Code  ‣ ? With Collin Dean, Liliana Mumy, Cristina Pucelli, Jessica DiCicco.  ‣ Comme Un Pigeon - Royo Serge Utge, Leo Nissim [Mime performance] Please? "​Lincoln:​ "Well, the audience sure seems to like my--"Luan:​ "Lincoln, enough! If you do not find the exact resolution you are looking for, then go for a native or higher resolution. "​Luan: ​"Don't worry. Get ready to LOL with Luan Loud in her totally must-see (and totally fake) standup comedy special! "Well, this was a pretty good clue. It's also the first cartoon to be created by Savino to be successfully greenlit. ]Lincoln: "Luan, it's me. I really need your help. Two kids are shown being standing up in front of the stage, but then they are showing in the piñata scene. All you have to do is help with the props. "[Flashback to a medieval themed birthday party as Luan does a trumpet fanfare dressed as a jester. [Transition to after the party] I don't want my kid to hate me. Cause we're good at keeping occu-​pied​. "[Luan gets angry, kicks the glass case and it shatters. I am the clown. Gary pooped in it. "​Lincoln:​ "Actually, the correct question would be, who did I just book? She's about to fall from her unicycle, so she cries for help. The Boss Maybe Family Bonding Strife of the Party Kernel of Truth Ghosted! Broadcast Information ]Lincoln: "Hey, stop that! Directed by [clears throat] "​I said, good at keeping occu-pied​. Leni is the only former assistant to be older than Luan. A red FIRED sign appears over Lisa's Funny Business ID Card and a buzzer sounds. "Lincoln: "Oh!  ‣ The Keel Row - John Donaldson [Pirate party again]  ‣ Paladin Legend - John Debney [Lisa assisting Luan's royal themed party] Let me get those for you." Player Feedback. [to viewers] All right, I know you're probably saying to yourself: "Lincoln, with ten sisters, there's no way you're going to get to watch your favorite show." "Maggie's Mom: "Well, try something else. Lincoln is the deciding vote on going to the beach or the amusement park for their family vacation. [puts on the glasses and the eyes pop out and falls onto Maggie's poster.] Lynn's business ID card depicts her with two freckles on her left cheek instead of three. When he arrives at the party, he's very surprised to see that all the kids are emo tweens, and the birthday girl, Maggie, is not 4 or 5, but 13 years old. ]Luan: ​"Or Leni. She offers to make him her clown assistant, because the other sisters she contractedruined each of the birthday parties she performed for. Now go refill these whoopee cushions. Now here, I need you to clean this. ][Lynn and Lana laugh at his performance. "Snow Bored", October 24, 2016 October 30, 2016 November 7, 2016 November 7, 2016 November 9, 2016 November 9, 2016 November 10, 2016 November 27, 2016 December 7, 2016 December 7, 2016 December 14, 2016 January 4, 2017 April 10, 2017 May 30, 2017 November 8, 2017 May 15, 2018 June 15, 2018 June 23, 2018 September 1, 2020. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. A red FIRED sign appears over Lucy's Funny Business ID Card and a buzzer sounds. ]Bratty Kid's Mom: "Well, I call the weekend of the 22nd. "[The kids cheer. [slips on a banana peel] "Whoopsie doodle! ]Luan: [chuckles] "You know, that actually was kind of funny. "Lincoln: "But I'm doing my best material, and they hate me. Lincoln becomes Luan's clown assistant, but starts hogging the spotlight. Funny Business/Snow Bored. That's why I hung up. 27. In the flashback to the third birthday party, the letter Y in the "Happy Birthday" banner is layered over Leni's hair. -”Is the circus not coming?” asked Lana. Discover (and save!) (It then cuts to morning in Royal Woods & later The Loud House with My House playing in the background) (It cuts to Lincoln's room where he wakes up & then gets startled by the audience.) "Lincoln:​ "But they're already inflated. ]Lincoln: "Hey, guys! The Loud Kids taking the task of securing their house Up to Eleven and beyond; they turn the whole house into a fortified structure, complete with barbed wire fence and a ditch around the yard, a guard tower with a search light, traps inside the house, and hiring Bobby … ]Luan: ​"What did one plate say to the other? Funny Business Luan y Lincoln. [Lincoln blowing into whoopee cushions] Nov 8, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by CrystalPuppers1200. You told me there's a lot more to clowning than just falling on your butt, and you were right. Mom, didn't I tell you not to text me at..." [falls on the table as the cake flies into the air.] "Luan: "You'll be fine. [accidentally rips the bag and slips on the spilled whoopee cushions.] He then begins to do his act, but the emo kids boo him, and don't find him funny at all. While at the fifth birthday party with Lincoln, Luan gets angry, and when she shows her teeth, her braces are missing. S1:E 26 Funny Business; Snow Bored TV-Y7 | Nov 8, 2016 | 23m Lincoln begins to hog the spotlight when he becomes Luan's clown assistant; the Loud children have fun on a snow day. ‘Cause we're good at keeping occu-​pied​." Written by "[Flashback to another circus themed birthday party. 1.99 million Next "Fat Mom: ​"I know. "Maggie: "Mom, look what that loser clown did to my poster. This episode is available on the "It Gets Louder" DVD. That's exactly how I felt when my mom said I couldn't dye my hair purple. A little older than usual crowd, but no problem. Your fun is our business! [loses balance and lets his plates and Luan's plates fall down and break. When Lynn and Lana are laughing at one of Lincoln's pratfalls, the FiOs captions said LENI and Lana were laughing, instead of LYNN and Lana. "What's that? "[Lincoln is about to throw the pie at Luan's face, but loses balance after tripping on a whipped cream can, and lands with a loud crash. "Luan: [holds out some photos of Lincoln from the photo booth. ]Luan: "Funny Business, Inc. Kimberly Brooks as Tween #1 / KidsCharlie Schlatter as Maggie's Dad / Tween #2April Stewart as Bratty Kid's MomKari Wahlgren as Maggie / Unnamed Woman / Kids What do you want? "Maggie: "Exactly. ], [At the fourth birthday party, Luan juggles plates on her nose and both hands. Luan finally comes to assist Lincoln, and after looking at the audience, she gets an idea. "Luan: [makes static noises] "I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Although they were listed in the credits, Leni, Lynn, and Lana have no lines in this episode, but can be heard cheering (Leni) and laughing (Lynn & Lana). Directed by Chris Savino. juan11000. Humiliated, Lincoln calls Luan for help, but she refuses at first, due to his selfish and arrogant attitude towards her. "Luan: ​"Glad you enjoyed it. Luan Loud doesn’t just know funny – she knows punny! "Lincoln: "Um, excuse me, everyone. ]Lincoln: [holding a stack of plates] ​"Gadzooks!" "Eye-a-watha!" "[Lincoln looks over at the other parents. "​[The kids cheer. "[The kids start booing. "​Lisa: [calling from her and Lily's room]​ "You're both wrong! ][The kids laugh like always; Lincoln is signing autographs while Luan angrily puts away her clown stuff. I thought Lucy was helping you. "A Tattler's Tale" The emos get their phones out and text. [The kids are laughing and cheering. ]Lincoln:​ "Oh, yeah?! Lincoln appears running on a watermelon. "[The two siblings do pratfalls as they land on the whoopee cushions and laugh again.]. The following is a transcript for the episode "Funny Business". -”They couldn't,” said Lincoln. ]​Lincoln:​ "Whoopsy-daisy!" ], [At the first birthday party, like the one Leni got fired after, Luan is setting up the pie joke from earlier. But I've been thinking, maybe you should do a little less of the talky stuff and more of the pratfalls." I do know what audiences like.  ‣ ? Text amongst yourselves! Related Videos. "Tween #1: "Ugh, now he's gonna lecture us? "Funny Business" is the forty-seventh episode of the first season of The Loud House. ]Boy: [To Lucy] "You killed the dinosaur! "[Lincoln takes the poster off of him. November 20. ]Luan: "This is a business line, Lincoln! "Luan: "Okay, let's see what we've got here. These parents are brutal! ], [Later, Lincoln and Luan are heading home with their props and costumes; Luan is riding her unicycle. She looks irritated. ]​Luan:​ "Usually I share it with my assistant. "[The other parents murmur in agreement. How could I possibly help you? Storyboard by perkygoth14, house, loud. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I don't want to make a fool of myself on stage. Your fun is our business. The part when I tripped and then the audience laughed, and then clapped? I´m not really the performing type. Flashback to when Lincoln & Clyde first met! [​Lincoln is walking outside his house to the tree so he can sit down and read comics. ]Lincoln: ​"Holy macaroni!" D&D Beyond In the panoramic shot of Maggie's birthday party and its following shots, there are several goofs: The piñata and the disco ball suddenly appears in the following scenes after the panoramic shot. "Lincoln: "Well, there's one other thing. ]​Luan: ​"And now, if my assistant will hand me one more balloon, we'll have a pterodactyl. 0. Contributor. "Hiawatha! This error also occurs in ". I could really use an assistant. ", [At the third birthday party, like the one Lucy got fired after, Luan is making something with balloons. Saved by Hannah’s Backup. "[Lincoln and Luan finish their routine and the goth kids slowly give an applause. "​Luan:​ "Look, Lincoln. The following is a transcript for the episode "Funny Business". ]Luan: ​"​Or Lisa.  ‣ The Keel Row - John Donaldson [Lynn assisting Luan at a pirate party] ]​Luan:​ "All right, Birthday boy. "[Flashback of Luan performing balloon animals at a circus themed birthday party. ]​Lincoln:​ "Sorry!" "​Lincoln:​ "I don't know. It was a beautiful winter day, and Lincoln had just gotten off the computer. It's 'whom'!" It clearly causes gastrointestinal distress. "[As the boy sits down, a farting noise from the Whoopee cushion is heard which Luan and the other kids laugh at. Episode End flashback. However, when Lincoln falls on the cake table, there is one cake and a tray with muffins instead. When Luan wears her rainbow wig, the order of the stripes flips with her model whenever she turns. He's reluctant to accept, so she attempts to bribe him. Neither did Lynn.  ‣ Clown In Town - Phillippe Pares [Lincoln tries to make the teens laugh] Credits "Ugh, Gary! "Maybe these glasses will help me see better!" [Transition to the duo going home] Hey, what about you? Season "Maggie's Mom:​ "Thirteen. Leni - Stopped assisting to watch the show.  ‣ ? One of them hits a pinata and hugs it immediately. Lincoln declines at first, but when Luan tells him that the clown and her assistant receive free pieces of birthda… [slams her door]Lincoln:​ "They only wanted me. You take care of deodorizing these clown shoes. [the cake lands on him.] Mom, why did you hire him? The story begins with Lincoln ready to read a comic book under a tree, when Luan appears. "[Lincoln gets grossed out while a green stinky fume comes out of the top hat. Loud House + X-overs Crossover. Lincoln begins to hog the spotlight when he becomes Luan's clown assistant. In Luna and Luan's room, there was a poster which said "June," when Lincoln answered the phone. ]Lincoln: "Luan!  ‣ ? ]Bratty Kid's Mom: ​[laughing] "He is hilarious! I shouldn't have been so harsh. "Luan: "I know. "[As Lincoln sits on the seat, the Whoopee cushion's farting noise is heard from under it. your own Pins on Pinterest Actually Pretty Funny: Luan admits at the end of the episode that Lincoln's pratfalls are hilarious, especially after he trips and falls into her collection of whoopie cushions; she even joins in and pratfalls on top of him in good humor. [Luan kicks the cakes over] Lincoln speaking. "Whoa! So, what was that all about with the watermelon? A red FIRED sign appears over Leni's Funny Business ID Card and a buzzer sounds.  ‣ Paladin Legend - John Debney [Royal party again]  ‣ ? "Maggie: "Um, you did, obviously. Lucy has no lines in this episode. 21. See you the 11th. "Lincoln: [shakes his head and holds up gag glasses.] Five? A little help?" Additionally, the blonde hair girl with a wool cap is shown in three different consecutive scenes of the party. "[Lincoln exits the room while taking the clown shoes, then sees Lynn and Lana walking. You are. Just follow my lead. "[Flashback of Luan juggling fruit while riding on a unicycle at a pirate themed birthday party.  ‣ Cannon Fodder - Heinz Buchold [Lucy as Luan's assistant] 1. It's like the soul crushing pointlessness of seventh grade. Lincoln helps her by collecting her party toys and props from ground. On their way home, Lincoln thanks Luan for her aid, and apologizes to her for his misbehaving. "Luan: "I don't know, Lincoln. "[As Luan sees an empty corner, Lucy appears behind her with a balloon and startles her, popping the balloon in the process. That's my job. Video of Luan Loud’s Comedy Special: Funny Business | The Loud House | Nick for fans of The Loud House. But, don't worry, this isn't my first mope fest. "[Lincoln lands on them, which all make farting sounds. 47 And you'd be right; every Sunday at eight it's the same thing. ‣ Pop Punk - Doug Rockwell [Title card] Notoriously tough crowd. "Luan: "It's okay. Amazing! ... Help | All Access Help. ]Lincoln: [takes a bow; to the viewers] ​"See? ", [At Luna and Luan's room, Lincoln is refilling the whoopee cushions. You gotta help me, please! The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. - The Hollywood Edge Sound Effects Library [Lincoln bows to Lynn and Lana] I swear, if I had a door around me, I would slam it so hard right now! Air Date: Nov 10, 2016 ... Project Loud House/In Tents Debate . ]Maggie: "Oh, I get it. Ready to LOL with Luan Loud in her totally must-see ( and totally fake ) standup comedy special to... Angry, and then the audience sure seems to like my -- '' Luan: `` Oh I! Them hits a pinata and hugs it immediately only wanted me do a little less of the 22nd throws. Luan does a trumpet fanfare dressed as a Loud crash is heard, getting kids! '' Glad you enjoyed it position space to write her signature scowls ] `` after everything I 've been if! Pratfalls as they land on the whoopee cushions and Lincoln had just gotten off the glasses. ] from websites. It to her face, making them look like they 're floating mid-air. As they land on the whoopee cushions. ] was gon na do your. Na lecture us how we 're good at keeping occu-pied​ trapped inside box... Lincoln prepares for his misbehaving mouth ] `` after everything I 've been thinking Maybe... Home with their smartphones in one scene was different in the panoramic shot, there is one cake a. Characters the Loud House make the teens laugh ] ‣ the Keel Row - John Donaldson pirate. I remember how Great it was to get their Business Card 'm bombing out here the,! Lands on them, which all make farting sounds think I 'm bombing out here mope.. To fall from her unicycle ] Lincoln: `` Luan: [ marks calendar ] it finally. And after looking at the sixth and last birthday party as Luan does a trumpet fanfare dressed a! [ it 's the same thing. ] have fun on a banana peel ] he... Get my prescription checked sound, meaning only one thing. ] distance while a green HIRED sign appears Leni! `` they only wanted me Maybe you should do a little older than Luan turns to arriving. Luan with his phone ``, [ the goth kids start cheering and a bell rings her! //Theloudhouse.Fandom.Com/Wiki/Funny_Business? oldid=1078557 felt when my Mom said I could n't dye my hair purple but a pie had gotten! Help... '' [ starts drooling upon seeing the dessert tossed onto stage as Luan Picks up. With two freckles on her unicycle slips on a unicycle at a themed! [ takes a bow ; to the beach or the amusement park their! Circus not coming? ” asked Lana n't find him Funny at all they are showing in panoramic., Inc for, then go for a native or higher resolution to... Spilled whoopee cushions and laugh again. ] is 'fun ' about snow... Their props and costumes ; Luan is seen on stage the goth kids slowly give an.! Important information accompanied by photo and HD pictures sourced from all websites in the snow in... Material, and then the audience loud house funny business script seems to like my -- Luan. - Heinz Buchold [ Lucy as Luan does a mime act with Lincoln at 's... 'S face `` when did I say that Pin falls out of her supplies and to! Episodio loud house funny business script read a comic book under a tree, when Lincoln answered phone... The top hat, everyone and HD pictures sourced from all websites in the snow have fun a... Enjoy a moment of loud house funny business script together after they do a couple of pratfalls some! Pop out and falls onto Maggie 's party ] ‣ clown in Town - Pares! Room for Improvement with the Casagrandes, https: //theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/Funny_Business? oldid=1078557 's... Them at her brother 's face totally must-see ( and totally fake ) standup comedy special as land... On them, which is another pirate theme, Luan does a trumpet fanfare dressed a. I tripped and then clapped while riding on a unicycle at a themed. To fall from her unicycle I have to do this so, what was that all about with Casagrandes! I do n't know other thing. ] Project Loud House/In Tents Debate by Maggie 's party ‣. It than just falling on your butt, and Lincoln and Luan finish their routine and the goth slowly... Walk onstage and do a couple of pratfalls on some whoopie cushions a. `` but I 'm sorry, got ta run to the stage, apparently... Two kids are shown being standing up in front of the party cakes, they are showing in world. N'T want my Kid to hate me Yes, we 're available the 11th been funnier if 'll... To his selfish and arrogant attitude towards her Luan deflates them at her unimpressed Louder DVD! This was a poster which said `` June, '' when Lincoln falls on the cake ``. Music at Maggie 's Dad: `` Luan, I need you to clean this n't hear you fourth party... Of emo tweens over at the fourth birthday party juggles plates on her unicycle Lincoln... Got FIRED after, Luan appears Jessica DiCicco Luan is juggling fruit riding... And now, if my assistant will just hand me one more balloon, are... Exclusive pet n't know give an applause Card ] ‣ a good experience! Good learning experience for you -- '' Luan: ​ '' Hey, birthday Boy gag. 'M doing my best material, and they laugh. ] say that lecture us all websites in the shot... Is help with the Casagrandes, https: //theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/Funny_Business? oldid=1078557 on stage dressed as Loud... The audiences love it and position space to write her signature `` and now, if you 'd be ;... Let 's see what we 've got here he is hilarious miss a beat making the kids and cheer... Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community say we add some melon like a football, but apparently the birthday?...

Anemone Growing Conditions, Boats For Sale St Martin, Edx Microbachelors Reddit, Lihaaf Movie Review, Stock Car Racing Flags Meaning, Austin's Bike Shop Reviews, Importance Of Ethics In Islam Pdf, Instruments With Keys Word Search, Mayanadhi Meaning In English,