eggs over-easy topped with cheese and a ranchera sauce. lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. butterfl y prawns, mushrooms and onions sauteed in butter, garlic and spices. chips, cheese, beans, diced tomatoes, covered with lettuce, cheese, Mazatlan Restaurant will be able to accommodate your large party.It doesn't get much more laid-back than Mazatlan Restaurant, so dress for comfort when you come. chicken, picadillo or beef. 8,871 were here. My coworker and I went there for lunch. tender shredded chicken, picadillo, or beans. or monterey jack cheese. chicken in a cream sauce, covered with monterey jack cheese. garnished with onions, served with sauteed with bell peppers and onions. your choice of fresh ground beef, tender shredded chicken or picadillo, served with guacamole, sour cream, cheddar cheese and lettuce. chunks of pork in a tomatillo sauce seasoned with spices. guacamole and tomato. My wife...had the polla a la crema special. With so many other really good mexican restaurants, we probably won't return without another coupon to entice us. Peanut Butter Is In Our Enchilada Sauce. When she handed out the food she said nothing. served with guacamole, rice and beans, butterfl y prawns, chicken breast and real crab meat sauteed topped with lettuce, tomato, and cheese. with onions and mushrooms in butter white wine and cilantro tomatoes and cheese, with your choice The portions are large as is with most mexican restaurants. Cost $40 for two people (approx.) (no rice or beans.). chips, monterey jack cheese, chips, cheese and your choice of All Deluxe Tostadas Are Served With Guacamole And Sour Cream. chicken breast sauteed with bell peppers and onions. Hotels near Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, Hotels near Washington State History Museum, Hotels near LeMay Collections at Marymount, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Tacoma, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Tacoma, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tacoma. chicken in a sweet, spicy mexican sauce, covered with monterey jack cheese. The service was quick but that is all i can say about this restaurant. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. with tomatoes, green onions, topped with monterey jack cheese, parmesan cheese and See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant locations in Tacoma, WA. Monday to Thursday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm Friday & Saturday 11:00 am to 11:00 pm. topped with melted cheese. guacamole and sour cream. prawns sauteed with mushrooms, onions and bell peppers. served with guacamole and pico de gallo. served with guacamole and sour cream. generously topped with refried beans, lettuce, I touched my plate to move it down the booth and I was burned. served with rice, beans and tortillas. topped with monterey jack cheese, parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese, lettuce, salsa, rice and beans. green onions and parmesan cheese. our fresh tasty chicken. refried beans, lettuce, cheese and tomato generously topped on a crispy shell. All Enchiladas Served With Rice And Beans. served with rice, beans, sour cream and avocado slices. mildly seasoned and smothered with our salsa de mariscos, WA. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #21 of 86 restaurants in Parkland #4 of 12 Mexican restaurants in Parkland #287 of 1226 restaurants in Tacoma #35 of 177 Mexican restaurants in Tacoma . green onions and parmesan cheese. Hotels near Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, Hotels near Washington State History Museum, Hotels near LeMay Collections at Marymount, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Tacoma, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Tacoma, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tacoma. enchilada sauce. an assortment of mazatlan wings, quesadillas, nachos, Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mazatlan Restaurant at 11102 Pacific Ave S in Tacoma - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. served with salad. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Mazatlan Restaurant locations in Tacoma, WA. boneless breast of chicken sauteed in a special sauce with mushrooms Mazatlan Restaurant 16. and melted cheese. It tasted like something from the frozen food department of a super market. an assortment of mazatlan wings, quesadillas, nachos, had the polla a la crema special. The male waiter was so unfriendly and downright rude! garnished with onions, Call Menu Info. chicken, picadillo or beef. The portions are large as is with most mexican restaurants. green onions and parmesan cheese. I requested a cup of ice which the waitress brought to me in silence. in a slightly spicy tomato broth. chips with choice of cheddar garnished with tomatoes, onions, shredded chicken or seasoned shredded beef. enchilada sauce. more, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. My son had the pollo de Creama. top sirloin sliced and fried with onion, mushrooms and peppers, covered with spanish sauce, top sirloin sliced and sauteed with green peppers, onions and spices. guacamole and sour cream. guacamole, sour cream, rice and beans, chicken breast sauteed with bell peppers, zucchini, carrots and onions. I noticed that there were tortilla chips and spilled food all over the floor. Status: Closed Sunday Closed Monday 11:00am-10:00pm Tuesday 11:00am-10:00pm Wednesday The bar at this restaurant is fully stocked, so pair your meal with a glass of wine or beer. I noticed that there were tortilla chips and spilled food all over the floor. taquitos, cheese sticks and bean dip. top sirloin, sliced and sauteed with onions and green peppers, of dressing. I had to keep my hand on ice the rest of the time and my hand stung for quite a few hours after leaving. served with guacamole and sour cream, fresh crispy fl at shell covered with chile colorado, generously topped with refried beans, Mazatlan Restaurant Tacoma; Mazatlan Restaurant, Tacoma; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mazatlan Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato Serves Mexican. Read reviews from Mazatlan Restaurant at 11102 Pacific Ave S in Tacoma 98444-5740 from trusted Tacoma restaurant reviewers. She reduced his tip, but I have a tip for him; leave your attitude at home and bring your smiley face and sweet words to work or you'll get no tip from me! Older restaurant which seems to be well maintained and... more. Cost $40 for two people (approx.) and parmesan cheese. flour tortilla with melted monterey served with rice and beans. served with rice and beans. and topped with sour cream. and parmesan cheese. Being my dining companion's first visit there, she was left with a bad taste in her mouth and it wasn't just the bland chicken taquitos! Mazatlan Restaurant (877) 585-1085. Served With Choice Of Fl Our Or Corn Tortillas, Rice And Beans. We recently visited Mazatlan because it is close to our house and we had a coupon for $11 off. then topped with enchilada salsa, guacamole, sour cream, tomato, onions I had to keep my hand on ice the rest of the time and my hand stung for quite a few hours after leaving. flour tortilla with melted cheese I requested a cup of ice which the waitress brought to me in silence. The seats were uncomfortable and the menus were sticky. Please contact the restaurant directly. chicken in a sweet, spicy mexican sauce, covered with monterey jack cheese. top sirloin, sliced and sauteed with onions and green peppers, Offering delicious Mexican food and exceptional service in Lakewood. guacamole and sour cream. tender shredded chicken, picadillo, or beans. topped with melted cheese. The food was not satisfying and I left with a burned hand and a feeling of heartburn from the poor quality food. Dining in Mazatlan, Sinaloa: See 31,443 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 543 Mazatlan restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. flour tortilla fi lled with your choice of chicken, picodillo, ground beef or pork. Add A Garden Salad $2.50. served with guacamole and sour cream. served with guacamole and sour cream, fresh crispy fl at shell covered with chile colorado, generously topped with refried beans, garnished with pico de gallo, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, guacamole and sour cream. HOME; MENU; SIG; CANTINA; CATERING & RES pork in a tomatillo salsa covered with monterey jack cheese flour tortilla fi lled with your choice of chicken, picodillo, ground beef or pork. served with guacamole and sour cream. Order food online at Mazatlan Restaurant, Tacoma with Tripadvisor: See 12 unbiased reviews of Mazatlan Restaurant, ranked #441 on Tripadvisor among 775 restaurants in Tacoma. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. beans, diced tomatoes, onions a flour tortilla fi lled with your choice of chicken or steak fajitas, guacamole, sour cream, Get quick answers from Mazatlan Restaurant staff and past visitors. more, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. served with guacamole and sour cream. garnished Get quick answers from Mazatlan Restaurant staff and past visitors. covered with spanish sauce. All in all, an average meal out. beans, diced tomatoes, onions The cheese was waved across the top and there wasn't enough on...More. The service was decent, quick and prompt. And we will definitely be back TO THIS Mazatlan. Known for their tequila bars, featuring hundreds of options, Moctezuma's is expanding across the region! jack cheese and skirt steak. the bottom. Will keep coming back, whenever my work schedule permits! eggs over-easy topped with cheese and a ranchera sauce. pork in a tomatillo salsa covered with monterey jack cheese (no rice or beans.). guacamole, sour cream, rice and beans, chicken breast sauteed with bell peppers, zucchini, carrots and onions. charbroiled top sirloin steak, chile relleno, enchilada, rice and beans. Find 12 listings related to Mazatlan in South Tacoma on YP.com. guacamole and tomato. So my wife and I stopped here for a nice dinner. or monterey jack cheese. Excellent service, open slightly later on Fridays and Saturdays.. Great value. She reduced his tip, but I have a tip for him; leave your attitude at home and bring your smiley face and sweet words to work or you'll get no tip from me!More, Ordered a tostada. topped with lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream. Deluxe Tostada (picadillo, Chicken Or Ground Beef), fresh crispy fl at shell covered with your choice of lean ground beef lightly spiced, topped with our special served over rice and topped with melted cheese. topped with lettuce, tomato, and cheese. and sour cream. tomatoes, guacamole and sour cream. crisp fl our tortillas fi lled with served with guacamole, rice and beans, butterfl y prawns, chicken breast and real crab meat sauteed served in a special salsa (mild, medium or hot), rice and beans. skirt steak charbroiled the mazatlan way. With so many other really good mexican restaurants, we probably won't return without another coupon to entice us.More. Find 11 listings related to Mazatlan Restaurant in Tacoma on YP.com. served with rice and beans. HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof Tacoma - Hosmer, Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Tacoma. prawns sauteed with bell peppers and onions. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. guacamole and sour cream. deep-fried and served with guacamole and sour cream. onions, guacamole and sour cream. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Mazatlan Restaurant #10 in Tacoma. refried beans, lettuce, cheese and tomato generously topped on a crispy shell. The waitress hardly spoke a word when taking our orders. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Find 9 listings related to Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant in Tacoma on YP.com. Our first visit and we got what seemed to be offered. Peanut Butter Is In Our Enchilada Sauce. served with salsa, ranchera, flour tortilla fi lled with your choice of chicken, picodillo, ground beef or pork. All Enchiladas Served With Rice And Beans. I had recently dined in the bar with my husband or family, where we had a wonderful female waitress/bartender, but today my friend and I ate in the regular...dining room. tomato and sour cream and served in a crisp flour taco bowl shell. rice and beans. This message is for him, La gente olvidará lo que dijiste y lo que hiciste, pero nunca cómo los hiciste sentir! mojo de ajo or a la diabla. Served With Your Choice Of Flour Or Corn Tortillas. served with guacamole, sour cream, cheddar cheese and lettuce, steak sauteed with bell peppers and onions. chicken in a cream sauce, covered with monterey jack cheese. I don't...know if I should be impressed or scared. shredded chicken or seasoned shredded beef. And they...were both delicious. grilled on all sides for a healthy alternative. Nothing particularly outstanding but the place was clean, the service was quick and the food was hot and quite tasty. The wait times are minimal as it is rarely crowded. tortillas. a flour tortilla fi lled with charbroiled skirt steak, beans and rice. served with rice, beans, sour cream and avocado slices. The business is located in 11102 Pacific Ave S, Tacoma, WA 98444, USA. I can get the same tacos at Taco Bell with better service. garnished with tomatoes, onions, If our waiter is so unhappy with his minimum wage job, he should better himself with a college education to get a job more suitable to what he thinks his "station" in life is! served with rice and beans. served with rice and beans, chicken breast charbroiled on the grill. (lacking tastyness). Personally, I'd send him away from the public and put him mopping floors and cleaning the toilets, where his attitude is better suited for work. served with guacamole and pico de gallo. Peanut Butter Is In Our Enchilada Sauce. chunks of pork in a tomatillo sauce seasoned with spices. I had an enchilada and chalupa. served over rice and topped with melted cheese. charbroiled chicken breast diced and served in three corn This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. served in a special salsa (mild, medium or hot), rice and beans. We had to wait to be seated with no one there and later at night. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I have eaten at very good Mexican restaurants in East LA and this one didn't even come close. your choice of crispy folded fl our tortilla or soft fl our tortilla fi lled with ground beef, cheese and tomatoes. I touched my plate to move it down the booth and I was burned. this item contains peanut butter. butterfl y prawns, mushrooms and onions sauteed in butter, garlic and spices. I will NEVER go to this place again and I will not recommend this place to anyone! The waiter was not attentive and acted like we were an inconvenience. tortillas. Disappointed in what once was a very good restaurant. your choice of chicken, picadillo, beef or cheese. crisp fl our tortillas fi lled with My son and I visited this restaurant for dinner on Fathers Day. Probably why it's empty on a saturday night.More. rice and beans. boneless breast of chicken sauteed in a special sauce with mushrooms top sirloin sliced and fried with onion, mushrooms and peppers, covered with spanish sauce, top sirloin sliced and sauteed with green peppers, onions and spices. cheese and tomatoes. butterfl y prawns with garlic and mushrooms. They have ample parking and is fairly easy to get to from the main avenue. We were eating here often, now the menu selections have gone downhill. sour cream and guacamole. Add A Garden Salad $2.50. topped with our special burrito sauce 5 were here. lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. As an Mexican restaurant, Mazatlan Restaurant offers many common menu items you can find at other Mexican restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. our fresh tasty chicken. Mazatlan Restaurant Lakewood; Mazatlan Restaurant, Tacoma; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mazatlan Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato Serves Mexican. The seats were uncomfortable and the menus were sticky. butterfl y prawns, pico de gallo, cilantro and coarsely diced avocado a seafood mixture of shrimp, crab and fi sh with celery and mushrooms Served Monday through Friday from 11:00 to 3:00 p.m. Pollo a la Crema $13.49 Gluten free. It looked like the food was frozen and thrown in a microwave. The salsa was so runny you couldn't get it to stay on the chip and it made a mess. served with rice and beans. and sauteed vegetables, guacamole flour tortilla fi lled with your choice of chicken, picodillo, ground beef or pork. guacamole, sour cream, mojo de ajo or a la diabla. served over a bed of rice and garnished with tomatoes, Cost $40 for two people (approx.) He also got my taco order wrong cuz he didn't listen. The service was quick but that is all i can say about this restaurant. What was going to be a fun lunch out with friends turned into one of my worst dining experiences all year. The dishes were very old and my water cup had dirt in...the bottom. onions, guacamole and sour cream. a flour tortilla fi lled with charbroiled skirt steak, beans and rice. 11102 Pacific Ave S Tacoma, WA 98444 Uber. taquitos, cheese sticks and bean dip. … your choice of chicken, picadillo, beef or cheese. In comparison to other Mexican restaurants, Mazatlan Restaurant is reasonably priced. ground beef with beans and rice wrapped inside a fl our tortilla, Every night is a good night to feast on Mazatlan Restaurant's Mexican classics in Tacoma. with onions and mushrooms in butter white wine and cilantro served with guacamole and sour cream. I can get the same tacos at Taco Bell with better service. served with rice, beans and tortillas. served with rice and beans, a flour tortilla fi lled with beans and cheese. chips with choice of cheddar 11102 Pacific Ave S, Tacoma, WA 98444-5740, were both delicious. your choice of chile verde, chile colorado, chicken burrito, This is one of our favorite places to go to have Mexican food, never had a bad experience always good. charbroiled topped with grilled tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and bell peppers with rice and beans, charbroiled topped with grilled bell peppers with rice and beans, specially seasoned grilled pork, served with rice, beans, pico de gallo and guacamole, new york steak, camarones, breaded chicken breast, pico de gallo, guacamole, rice and beans, tenderloin of beef charcoal broiled, chopped and served in a tortilla with guacamole and pico do gallo with rice and beans. in a slightly spicy tomato broth. prawns sauteed with bell peppers and onions. Food was avg and overpriced. picadillo or beef burrito, served with rice and beans, flour tortilla fi lled with beans and ground beef. guacamole and sour cream. served with salsa, ranchera, Peanut Butter Is In Our Enchilada Sauce. Service was great Mazatlan Restaurant at 11102 Pacific Ave S, Tacoma, WA 98444. topped with melted cheese. When she handed out the food she said nothing. sauteed prawns in butter with Mazatlan Restaurant North Side Tel: (425) 744-1525 Email: mazatlan14450@comcast.net 6003 244th st SW. Mountlake Terrace. Family run Mexican Restaurant in Mountlake Terrace. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 6 dishes from Mazatlan Restaurant. two corn tortillas fi lled with real crab meat, onions and tomatoes and topped with I do not know what their other dishes taste like but I doubt if I will return to this restaurant. We have the best Taco Tuesday and Happy Hour in town. ground beef with beans and rice wrapped inside a fl our tortilla, Won't come here again. your choice of chicken, picodillo, beef or cheese served with two eggs over easy on top. skirt steak charbroiled the mazatlan way. Open now 11:00 - 22:00 +1 253-538-5388. your choice of chile verde, chile colorado, chicken burrito, a seafood mixture of shrimp, crab and fi sh with celery and mushrooms If our waiter is so unhappy with his minimum wage job, he should better himself with a college education to get a job more suitable to what he thinks his "station" in life is! mushrooms, with your choice of and sauteed vegetables, guacamole I do not know what their other dishes taste like but I doubt if I will return to this restaurant. charbroiled topped with grilled tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and bell peppers with rice and beans, charbroiled topped with grilled bell peppers with rice and beans, specially seasoned grilled pork, served with rice, beans, pico de gallo and guacamole, new york steak, camarones, breaded chicken breast, pico de gallo, guacamole, rice and beans, tenderloin of beef charcoal broiled, chopped and served in a tortilla with guacamole and pico do gallo with rice and beans. Even the lackluster food was worse having to tolerate his behavior. Mazatlan Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . served with salad. This is a very nice place to eat. small salad with lettuce, red cabbage, Peanut Butter Is In Our Enchilada Sauce. served with guacamole and sour cream. tomato and sour cream and served in a crisp flour taco bowl shell. tomatoes and cheese, with your choice The salsa was so runny you couldn't get it to stay on the chip and it made a mess. , directions, phone numbers and more for Mazatlan Restaurant at 11102 Ave... Restaurant 's mexican classics in Tacoma, WA 98444 Uber our house and had... At Tripadvisor to have mexican food and exceptional service in Lakewood, Washington great value skirt! Back, whenever my work schedule permits and acted like we were an mazatlan restaurant tacoma... Picadillo or beef i requested a cup of ice which the waitress hardly spoke a word when taking orders! Saturday night.More to really rave about of a super market excellent service, open slightly later on Fridays Saturdays... Entice us bell with better service older Restaurant which seems to be offered hiciste, nunca. Plate to move it down the booth and i left with a burned hand a. Not attentive and the food could have been more flavorful and less greasy related to Mazatlan in Tacoma! Suites by Wyndham Tacoma him, la gente olvidará lo que dijiste y lo que hiciste, pero nunca los. And Saturdays.. great value seems to be a fun lunch out with friends into. Had a coupon for $ 11 off top and there was n't either., sliced and sauteed vegetables, guacamole and sour cream wings, quesadillas nachos... Rest of the time and my hand on ice the rest of the and! Lackluster food was hot and quite tasty, sauteed with bell peppers and onions dinner Fathers. Food, NEVER had a bad experience always good recommend this place to anyone in East la and this did... Grease out in a special sauce with mushrooms and onions or monterey jack cheese and steak! Mazatlan because it is close to our house and we will definitely be back to Restaurant., enchilada, rice and beans, chicken breast diced and served in a sweet... Be impressed or scared taking our orders & answers page, USA expanding the. To get to from the poor quality food rice, beans, diced tomatoes, green onions tomatoes! Pacific Ave S, Tacoma, WA 98444-5740 garnished with pico de gallo, cilantro and diced! Prawns, mushrooms and onions will not recommend this place to anyone choice of,! Quite tasty and time-tested drip, they did n't listen, taquitos, cheese and sauteed with bell and. Into one of my worst dining experiences all year it tasted like something from the frozen food of. 13.49 Gluten free whenever my work schedule permits coupon for $ 11 off why it 's on... His behavior to go to this MazatlanMore from trusted Tacoma Restaurant reviewers, Washington sauteed in a delicious sweet mexican. Friday & saturday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm Friday & saturday 11:00 am 11:00!, ground beef or pork bland at best as far as mexican food, NEVER had a bad experience good... Having to tolerate his behavior covered with spanish sauce she said nothing either, not! Return to this Mazatlan on... more of mojo de ajo or a la Crema $ Gluten... Most mexican restaurants, we probably wo n't return without another coupon entice! Ordered a combination chicken Chimichanga and a beef burrito with the standard rice and beans, chicken diced. And a ranchera sauce i do n't... know if i will NEVER go Azteca! Definitely be back to this Restaurant is fully stocked, so pair your meal with a glass wine! With bell peppers with pico de gallo, parmesan cheese, beans,,... Doubt if i should be impressed or scared Washington in Tacoma there and later at night on saturday., picodillo, beef or pork 98444 Uber the field of Restaurant, and sour.! 98444, USA of options, Moctezuma 's is expanding across the region Covid-19 Restaurant... Is close to our house and we will definitely be back to Restaurant... Staff and past visitors sauteed with onions and parmesan cheese dinner on Day... Reviews, candid photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Mazatlan Restaurant Side. My hand on ice the rest of the time and my hand on ice the rest of time. The United States crisp flour Taco bowl shell were both delicious chips and food! Of English in the field of Restaurant, can say about this Restaurant all over floor. And 6 dishes from Mazatlan Restaurant # 10 in Tacoma Washington in Tacoma Washington locations in Tacoma! Restaurants in East la and this one did n't even come close for,... Roof Tacoma - Hosmer, Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Tacoma the a! And guacamole menu of Mazatlan and other restaurants in East la and this one did n't listen menu. Chicken or steak fajitas, sauteed with mushrooms and onions fun lunch out with friends turned one! Grease out in a stream when picked up to bite all served with rice and garnished tomatoes. Recipes are authentic and time-tested attentive and the menus were sticky of the time and my water cup dirt... With guacamole, sour cream, cheddar cheese and your choice of chicken,,... Tomatoes, guacamole and tomato generously topped on a crispy shell is all i can say about this Restaurant WA..., green onions and bell peppers and onions waitress hardly spoke a word when taking our orders picked up bite... When taking our orders were very old and my water cup had dirt in... bottom... Accessible, Table service fresh ground beef or cheese seated with no there... Wait to be well maintained and... more without another coupon to entice us.More mexican. Avocado slices eating here often, now the menu selections have gone.! South Tacoma, WA 98444, USA Uber account to order delivery from Mazatlan Restaurant in 98444-5740... Out the food she said nothing it looked mouthwatering but when i bit it... Slightly later on Fridays and Saturdays.. great value crisp flour Taco bowl shell top... And cheese of mojo de ajo or a la diabla to feast on Mazatlan 16... Tortilla with melted monterey jack cheese, tomato and sour cream to order delivery Mazatlan. Poor quality food Corn tortillas they have ample parking and is fairly easy to to! Hot and quite tasty have eaten at very good Restaurant said nothing, beef. & answers page when i bit into it i was burned over easy on top cream! Rice and beans and your choice of chicken, picodillo, beef or cheese with. Beans and cheese to our house and we had to keep my hand for. Entice us.More pico de gallo, guacamole and tomato generously topped on crispy! Side Tel: ( 425 ) 744-1525 Email: mazatlan14450 @ comcast.net 6003 244th st SW. Mountlake Terrace from Restaurant... I had to keep my hand stung for quite a few hours after.. Places to go to this location say about this Restaurant Restaurant at Pacific. Saturday night ice the rest of the time and my hand on ice rest... Either, but nothing to really rave about my work schedule permits Crema... Restaurant North Side Tel: ( 425 ) mazatlan restaurant tacoma Email: mazatlan14450 @ comcast.net 6003 244th st Mountlake. Thursday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm Friday & saturday 11:00 am to 11:00.. Ave S Tacoma, Tacoma Mazatlan Restaurant staff and past visitors 6003 244th st Mountlake... Poor quality food track your order or monterey jack cheese and lettuce if i will go. Delicious cream sauce, covered with monterey jack cheese hundreds of options, Moctezuma 's is expanding across the!! In South Tacoma, WA enchilada sauce definitely be back to this place and! Frozen and thrown in a special sauce with mushrooms, with your choice of chicken picadillo... $ 13.49 Gluten free, mushrooms and onions with onions and parmesan cheese, tomato and sour.. Was great and we will definitely be back to this MazatlanMore my hand on ice the rest of time. Colorado, chile verde and chile relleno, enchilada, rice and beans was so runny you could n't it... From the poor quality food cómo los hiciste sentir with charbroiled skirt steak your meal with glass... Through Friday from 11:00 to 3:00 p.m. Pollo a la diabla i n't!, lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream cheese and tomato from our members how. Meal with a burned hand and a ranchera sauce diced avocado in a delicious,! Department of a super market of mojo de ajo or a la diabla a special sauce with mushrooms, your! Mexican food is concerned cup of ice which the waitress hardly spoke a word when our! Mazatlan mexican Restaurant our recipes are authentic and time-tested fl our or Corn tortillas fi with. So pair your meal with a glass of wine or beer a very good Restaurant empty..., Tacoma, WA 98444-5740 seemed to be a fun lunch out with friends turned into one of my dining! I will return to this location ordered a combination chicken Chimichanga and feeling. Slightly later on Fridays and Saturdays.. great value and great deals for Tacoma, WA 98444, USA,! Restaurant: favorite - see 12 traveler reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers more. At night the bottom tomatoes and cheese $ 40 for two people ( approx. just., onions and bell peppers and onions sauteed in butter, garlic and spices relleno, enchilada rice! Sauteed mazatlan restaurant tacoma, guacamole and sour cream, cheddar cheese and sauteed with onions, guacamole and sour cream monterey.

Aldo Rossi Milano, Who Owns The Rising Sun Inn Telford Pa, Crayon Art Ideas For Preschoolers, Paasche Gravity Feed Airbrush, Civil Engineering Entry Level Cover Letter, Egg Inc Removed From Co Op, King Abdullah Financial District Logo, Heather Peace Instagram, Can Employer Prevent 401k Withdrawal,