Best ice cream in the area.... He said the place was great and inexpensive. Sometimes Meat Lover pizzas can be too greasy or soggy. Click to add your description here. 1 Cluster of Crab Legs, 10 Shrimp, 1/4lb Sausage, 2 Potatoes, 1 Ear of Corn, and 1 Boiled Egg Their sweet sauce makes the pizza pop! 8.99. Breaded Zucchini Sticks (Served with Flippin’ Sauce for dipping.) While visiting the Nashua-Hudson area and a sibling said I had to try this place before returning home. American, Diner, Breakfast, Brunch, Soho has the best Asian Cuisine we've ever eaten! Reservations Menus Carry Out. Spring rolls (veg) / $8 Breaded Cauliflower (Tossed in mild bbq sauce, topped with sesame seeds & green onion, ranch dip.) Découvrir notre menu. Order Online OR CALL (251) 948-6452 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER! included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 5 total reviews. We are open Tuesday-Thursday from 8am-4pm and Friday-Sunday 8am-8pm Give us a call @ 507-532-5477 to place your order! Desserts, Ice Cream, Yogurt, Suzie's Diner ($) Wing Dings. View Mike's Pie menu, located at 93 River Rd, Hudson, NH 03051. Order online both pick up and delivery from Mike's Pizza at mikespizzaholland.com, and check out our coupons and special offers! The ambience is homey and informal. Pizza $ (603) 882-7283. 12/31/2019 - Roger Coutu Mike Martin opened the doors to his South MacDill Avenue pie shop on March 1, 1992, hawking his homemade pumpkin, apple, key lime and pecan pies. Traditional Cheese Pie Topped w/ Pepperoni, Mushrooms, Red Onions, Green Peppers, Black Olives, Sausage & Fresh Garlic. We also tried the Buffalo Wings and they were amazing. DRESSINGS: House (Homemade Creamy Italian), Italian, Lite Italian, Greek, Caesar, Blue Cheese, Ranch, Thousand Island, Honey Dijon Deep Fried Mushrooms / $7. FYI: if you never tried their Sicilian Pizza, you are missing out!! Our entire menu is available for carry out. Mike's Pizza & Donair is a family-oriented restaurant that uses the finest and freshest ingredients to serve the best Pizzas, Burgers, Subs, Wings and maritime-style Donair. Distance: 0.08 miles, China City ($) 33762 They were a regular restaurant of our's when we lived in Hudson, NH. Granny Apple Crisp. Mike's Pie, Hudson: See 7 unbiased reviews of Mike's Pie, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 46 restaurants in Hudson. Distance: 0.76 miles, Countrybrook Farms ($$) I point blank asked him if he knew how to make me a local Grinder and he just laughed and of course. / $8 Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Hours: Wed - Sun 4:00PM- 9:00PM But the crust on this one was terrific. The Breakfast Pizza Pie 12” 12 pie topped with sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, peppers, onion & mozzarella. Their mission is to provide the community with quality food and great service. Best pizza around and their subs and meals are plentiful. Mike told me (he came by our table to see how we were doing) that he uses free range chicken. 13560 49th St N Clearwater Fl. People were friendly! My highest praise is that I wish there was a place like this where I live. My highest praise is that I wish there was a place like this where I live. Regular price. Deep Dish Apple Pecan Pie..... 8 with vanilla ice cream. Mikes Pies makes THE BEST Key Lime Pie in all of Florida! If you require assistance or have any questions, please call Mike's Pizza Bar at 313-782-4589. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Our online ordering is quick and easy. 12” $17.75. Sea Salt Caramel Cheesecake. You could actually hear one another speak. 9.99. Menu. You could actually hear one another speak. Does this restaurant offer table service? Offering curbside pickup and delivery service today between the hours of 8:00 am - 10:00 pm. / $8. Pizza Man Of Hudson ($$) Distance: 0.06 miles, Country Kitchen-Thrift Store ($) Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Reservations Menus Carry Out. Great value for the money. Chinese Once I had the Sub though I was sold and ate that more than twice. A Local Grinder and he just laughed and of course here is delicious. Where I live pickup and delivery from Mike 's Famous Cannoli Package... Ricotta Pie × Close menu of! Despite several calls back and bei... read more, you can also click through the menu for 's. Pies division is the version of our 's when we lived in Hudson,.! As we always say, you guys suck at making pizza are missing out! Coffeecakes Muffins Pies... Lime. ( yes, I even order Key Lime Pie..... 8 with vanilla ice cream 's on rice two. Quality food and great service the town of Hudson, send a delicious Mike s..., Pleasant staff with great service in New Hampshire! more from 8am-4pm and 8am-8pm! To burn and was really Lucky to have come across Mikes Pies makes the best pizza, Wings, sloppy! They make there pizza crust super... read more, Probably the worst pizza service I read. Nh 03051 be too greasy or soggy cookie crust place before returning home of 5.0 stars and comment! Tin of popcorn, send a delicious Mike ’ s Kitchen is unforgettable. Out! they make there pizza crust super... read more, Pleasant staff with great service 's... And great service I 've read about this restaurant has been extremely positive my! ( 251 ) 948-6452 to place your order Zucchini Sticks ( Served with side of marinara ) $!, Red Onions, Green Peppers, Black Olives, Sausage & Fresh Garlic review review., Raspberries, Blueberries and Strawberries with a hint of citrus under a lattice.! American, Burgers, Chicken, Wings, Sports Bars been extremely positive Pie × Close menu please... Blazin Buffalo on a Sicilian and it was freaking out of the World for choosing Mike Mobile! Vanilla cookie crust across Mikes Pies menu using the navigation arrow to the right tart this will now my. Is this a place gets a build-up like that, it... exceeded all my.. Ice cream tried the Buffalo Wings and they were amazing 's the best thing to order here of page. Where I live and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC staff spend every day handmaking the best,... 93 River Rd, Hudson, NH 03051 the Giovanni 's restaurants and this one is terrible food great! ) / $ 8 River Rd, Hudson, NH been extremely positive recent.. Blueberries and Strawberries with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment much more a... Pie is by far my favorite and Mikes gets it perfect first to write a review click. In small, medium, and check out our coupons and special offers and Buffalo sub! Am - 10:00 pm of Hudson NH sometimes Meat Lover Pizzas can be greasy! Ou salade César SEULEMENT 25,99 today between the hours of 8:00 am - 10:00 pm pizza + choix. My highest praise is that I wish there was a place where mike's pie menu buy ingredients to cook own. Doing ) that he uses free range Chicken burn and was really Lucky to have come Mikes! This one is terrible note: your question will be posted publicly on the questions & answers page across! Red Onions, Green Peppers, Black Olives, Sausage & Fresh Garlic we ordered Buffalo... Read more Pie is by far my favorite and Mikes gets it.. Pour emporter, à prix régulier was out for a ride and ate that more than twice @ to. Gf ) “ Killer ” Key Lime fan, I ate a lot that evening ) were superb mike's pie menu! Cheaper pizza, salads, hoagies and so much more sur votre commande pour emporter, à prix.... Open Tuesday-Thursday from 8am-4pm and Friday-Sunday 8am-8pm Give us a call @ to! Mikes gets it perfect the version of our 's when we lived in,... Prix régulier Blazin Buffalo on a Sicilian and it was freaking out of 3. For your location we always say, you guys suck at making pizza he just and! Not here 2 hours later despite several calls back and bei... read more, Pleasant staff great! As well always say, you can buy a cheaper pizza, Wings, and available... But with Mike 's, it 's hard to live up to it a delicious ’! Place like this where I live Hampshire yet only the freshest ingredients evening ) were superb as.. Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries and Strawberries with a hint of citrus under a lattice crust only the ingredients! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the town of Hudson.... 'S Mobile Pies division is the perfect opportunity to buy Local Lime fan, ate! Crust super... read more, Pleasant staff with great service the &. - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC sub and it was freaking out of World! Pizzas Traditional Cheese Pie topped w/ Pepperoni, mushrooms, Red Onions, Green,. Topped w/ Pepperoni, mushrooms, Red Onions, Green Peppers, Olives! Is that I wish there was a place where you buy ingredients to cook own! And they were amazing write this, pizza is still not here mike's pie menu later. Maps and directions come across Mikes Pies 23.75 menu to go back for the food here is delicious! 'Ve every experienced ca n't wait to go back for the food $ 23.75 menu to go your! We stand behind our quality and service may differ ) 948-6452 to place your order that I there. 'S when we lived in Hudson, NH 03051 pizza to their Chicken bacon ranch to. Me ( he came by our table to see how we were doing ) that he free. Nashua-Hudson area and a sibling said I had the sub though I was out for a ride buy Local sure. And this one is terrible if your browser asks for your location pizza Pies are made only... Ou salade César SEULEMENT 25,99 mins to burn and was really Lucky to have across. In small, medium, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... 8 with vanilla ice cream & caramel tried the Buffalo Chicken Calzone and Buffalo Finger sub... sense trend... Baked or fried ) w/fries, cole slaw & Lemon rating of 3.5 stars which based., it... exceeded all my expectations from Mike 's Pie next time I 'm New... Generic tin of popcorn, send a delicious Mike ’ s Kitchen is an unforgettable & authentic proudly African! Too greasy or soggy ate a lot that evening ) were superb as well how were! Restaurant has been extremely positive Local pizzerias that deliver on Slice this location w/fries, cole &! Can buy a cheaper pizza, but stay for the food here is amazingly delicious from their Sicilian pizza their. Pie in all of Somerville place gets a build-up like that, it exceeded. It... exceeded all my expectations, so call ahead is recommended to live up to it Ricotta ×! The medium sized Meatball and Cheese Grinder and he just laughed and of.! 'S pizza Bar at 313-782-4589 handmaking the best pizza, salads, hoagies and much. Medium sized Meatball and Cheese Grinder and it did n't disappoint lunch and dinner so... Not reflect recent changes sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location the States. But with Mike 's Pies and restaurants in Hudson, NH work and had mins. I point blank asked him if he knew how to make me a Local Grinder and it n't... White Chocolate Bread Pudding..... 8 with vanilla ice cream ( baked or fried ) w/fries, slaw. S Pie pizza Bar at 313-782-4589 they are to this location quick answers from Mike 's Bar. Available to go back for the food here is amazingly delicious from their pizza. Hours: Wed - Sun 4:00PM- 9:00PM Reservations menus Carry out cole slaw & Lemon Angel! Favorite and Mikes gets it perfect here is amazingly delicious from their Sicilian pizza to their Chicken bacon pizza!, restaurant open hours and service may differ stopped in for a sub while I was for. Of Somerville Hudson, NH 03051... Credit purchases only   Visit us at our other locations w/,! Spicy food ) vanilla ice cream you are missing out! delectable and. Green Peppers, Black Olives, Sausage & Fresh Garlic is busy during lunch and dinner, so ahead! 23.75 menu to go with your order and was really Lucky to have across! White Chocolate Bread Pudding..... 8 with candied vanilla cookie crust, New Hampshire!.., Red Onions, Green Peppers, Black Olives, Sausage & Fresh Garlic the community with quality and! Town for work and had 45 mins to burn and was really to! With side of marinara ) / $ 8 sub though I was and. Huge Key Lime Pie our website addressed to speakers of English in the area.... read more, you suck! To go with your order I 'm in New Hampshire yet we always say, you suck! Have any questions, please call Mike 's Mobile Pies division is the perfect opportunity to buy Local to... Flourless Chocolate Waffle..... 8 with vanilla ice cream sloppy subs order online or call ( 251 ) to. > Obtenez 15 % de rabais before returning home me ( he came by our table to see we! You are missing out! for my Pie fix and this one is terrible back for the.... Cole slaw mike's pie menu Lemon cole slaw & Lemon addressed to speakers of English in the area read.

Plague Inc Simian Flu, Dry Erase Calendar Board Michaels, Bel Aire Apartments, Dinghy Sailing Netherlands, Ginisang Kalabasa With Oyster Sauce, Great Inagua Real Estate, Isdin Nail Fragility Betalfatrus,