Used Ford Fiesta Zetec-s Cars for Sale Approved Used Ford Fiesta Zetec-s Cars in Stock. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Ford Fiesta zetec s 5 door for sale. ford drive shaft 218334. The Zetec S alloys are very popular. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Ford Fiesta Zetec S 2013 Cars from trusted Ford dealers! AlloyWheelsAndTyres.co.uk has the biggest range of Fiesta alloys for sale on the web. Looks like “Mk5 Ford Fiesta Zetec s” has already been sold. Colour: Moondust Silver Pioneering the reintroduction of Performance Manifold in 1999 with their 13 year tuning partner Milltek Sport. 2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S MK5 It has 56. No-one wants to throw away that type of cash. You can find new and used cars for sale in Canada, Australia, United States and Great Britain. possibly a future classic. Sell and buy classic and There doesn't seem to be many about these days. Next. Discover (and save!) Quick View. Arches done. Long MOT September 2021. 2001 2002 MK5 1.6 16v Fiesta Zetec S - 36,000 Miles! For Sale in Donegal: 2012 Ford fiesta 1.6 diesel Mot till February 2021 Taxed till October 2021 144,000 miles Tinted rear windows Alloys Car has few age related marks Has a crak on front windscreen May need a bushing in the back Great we first time car Apr 8, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Cars for Sale. ford focus desiel crankshaft pulley. Ford Fiesta Mk5 zetec s 1.6i 2001 imperial blue FOR SALE. You can pick up a set from about £140+ If you have more cash to spare, we’d recommend buying a set of 17" OZ Racing Ultraleggera alloy wheels. On this page, you will find all of the key specs for the Ford Fiesta Hatchback from overall fuel efficiency in MPG and its top speed in MPH, to running costs, dimensions, data and lots more. ford focus 2005 drivers rear door blue. That mantle didn’t happen by accident, either, because not only is the Fiesta one of the most popular small cars there is, it’s … Timing Belt & Water Pump Replaced. OCM SPORT Stage 1 ZETEC-S And ZETEC-SE Camshaft kit Ford Fiesta Mk.5 Zetec S. Overall, it was a cracking little car and I would recommend it / buy another. Price £769.60. Description: Used 2015 Ford Fiesta 1.0 Zetec S (125ps) (E6) (65 reg) for sale - £6,739 - 36,308 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Bluetooth. Fiesta Zetec s - DP : We had a 2000 X (mk5) Zetec-S for 18 months, and sold it only because it kept attracting the attention of the local vandals (we lived in a dodgy area at the time). Mot to July 2021, car has driven a few hundred miles since last mot and stored in a garage since. £5,000 is a lot of money in anyone's book. Ford Fiesta zetec s 5 door for sale. Discover (and save!) Recharged August 2019. The car pictured is a 2000 Zetec S, i.e. JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Cambelt and water pump done @73k. We currently have 1,767 Ford Fiesta cars available across the UK priced under £5000. Used Ford Fiesta ST for sale. ford fiesta zetec s for sale - JBA 1680SJS JBA 1680SJS 1-1/2" Shorty Stainless Steel Silver Ceramic Exhaust Header for Focus Escape 2.0 Zetec 00-04. FORD SYNC DAB RADIO!!! RobHardy: "The Zetec S, was mk5 onwards. Find your next car today. ... S-Bodies For Sale; Parts For Sale; Rims and Rubber For Sale; Breakers Yard; Wanted; Non S-Body Related (Members Only) Other Vehicles For Sale; Non S-Body Parts; Ford Fiesta Fiesta Mk.6 Zetec-S - Number 1 European Ford Mail Order Parts Supplier of Focus ST Fiesta ST 150 Focus RS Focus RS Mk2 2009, Superchips Remaps Air Filters Milltek Sport Exhaust by Pumaspeed Performance Tuning your own Pins on Pinterest. Cut out and welded professionally. There was no mk4 Zetec S. The red one pictured is a mk5." 09-jun-2017 - More than 23700 cars are available for sale on our site. your own Pins on Pinterest ... ford fiesta zetec s mk5 modified track show road replica racing puma cosworth #ford #fiesta #forsale … Customer Fiesta Mk5 Zetec S with Ford Racing Puma Engine Conversion shown above. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. Narrow down your Fiesta search by trim, body or age online today. Quick View. Search Ford Fiesta cars for sale at Arnold Clark, Europe's largest independent car dealer with over 200 dealerships in the UK. ford transit rear door. raccars.co.uk currently have 259 used Ford Fiesta Zetec S for sale. £8,495 For Sale 2015 Ford Fiesta 1.0 ZETEC S BLACK EDITION 3d 139 BHP. ENGINE UPGRADES. Available new from: February 2000 - December 2002 Scroll down for the full details of the Ford Fiesta Hatchback right here. Prev. Honest John have 45 Used Ford Fiesta Zetec S cars for sale to choose from. Pumaspeeds experience with the Fiesta Mk5 Zetec is second to none. For Sale in Dublin: Sold sold sold. For Sale in Dublin: Pristine super rare Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 120 PS Sigma, Irish car from new, Recent service to include new NCT, There is a complete service history. 05 miles on the clock and I've looked around for a while and it's quite rare to find an original car with this mileage. Ford Fiesta Zetec S Mk5 Imperial Blue 72,000 miles Registered Sept 2001 1 lady owner since May 2002 This lovely appreciating classic looks great and is fun to drive. Gearbox: manual. ac compressor mk5 golf. ARP ROD BOLT KIT For The Ford Fiesta MK5 1.6 Zetec E. Price £86.83. raccars.co.uk currently have 24 used Ford Fiesta ST for sale 82k. vehicles Sort Price, low to high; Price, high to low; Best MPG; Low CO2; Mileage, low to high; Mileage, high to low; Age, newest first; Age, oldest first; Distance, closest first; Load More. Ford has used the ST initials – they stand for Sports Technologies – for its fastest Fiestas since the Mk5. Features Include, Alloy Wheels, Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Electric Folding Heated Mirrors, Multifunctional Steering Wheel, A/C Dual Zone Climate Control, Ford Multimedia With AUX, … I’m yet to get the engine management but it’ll come with a 220bhp base map on it so should give my old fiesta a new lease of life Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk For Sale, £3450 Pristine, outstanding, garaged example of these increasingly rare and collectible MK5 1.6 16v Ford F This advert is located in and around Wolverhampton, West Midlands. Check out some similar items below! 1 2 3. 2 owners from new. It is completely standard as it came from the factory and has been carefully driven and cherished for the last 16 years. Mk5 fiesta zetec s track car; Page 4 of 4 First... 2 3 4. AC. Full Service History. The Zetec S Fiesta is available with Ford's 1.6 TDCI diesel in 94bhp form, or the excellent 1.0-litre EcoBoost turbo petrol with 123bhp. Apr 8, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Cars for Sale. Mk … Regular Price £190.00 Sale Price £180.00. Overall the car is in great condition. Last owner was a Lady owner, Garaged all its life . {{totalUnread}} {{ user.displayName | limitTo: 18 }}{{user.displayName.length > 18 ? Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. The Ford Fiesta needs very little introduction, being the UK’s best-selling car. Fiesta, Fiesta Mk.6 Zetec-S, ford performance tuning parts. Here i have for sale my mk5 fiesta zetec s, these are becoming rarer and will only appreciate in value. £7,500 For Sale 2016 Ford Fiesta 1.0 T EcoBoost Zetec S Red Edition (s/s) 3dr AIR CON SAT NAV SVC HISTORY. Find Used Ford Fiesta Zetec S 2013 Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. Hot hatchbacks had largely fallen out of favour, in part due to spirally insurance costs, during the Mk4’s lifecycle, so the Fiesta Zetec-S was the quickest version of the Mk4. Therefore, it's vitally important to do your homework when you think you've found a car that's under £5,000 and suits your needs. Previous MOT 1 advisory on tyres. Listing such popular brands like Ford, Chevrolet and BMW. It's a … JENVEY DYNAMICS 1.6 1.7 SIGMA DIRECT TO HEAD THROTTLE BODIES. Truly fantastic handling. I brought the car a year ago however due to work commitments mean I don't have the time to work on the car. Aux belt @72k. Approved used: No. Quick View. P.S this car is now adverstised on other websites with the following description: I have decided to reluctantly part with my Fiesta Zetec S Specs: Age: 2002 - '02' plate (one of last Mk5 ZS produced) Phase: 2 - Stronger Zetec SE engine with lower Tax price than earlier models and improved alloys, bump strips and bumpers. Jump to page: Results 61 to 65 of 65 Thread: Mk5 fiesta zetec s track car. For those that don’t know it’s a ford 1.6 ecoboost engine out of a 2015 fiesta st180. You may be also interested in. We list products from all leading wheel suppliers and display both new and used. This advert is located in and around Hornchurch, Essex. We are very excited to have this gorgeous Fiesta ZETEC S Red Edition. In and around Hornchurch, Essex anyone 's book More than 23700 Cars are available for Ford Fiesta Zetec Red! Performance Manifold in 1999 with their 13 year tuning partner Milltek Sport age today. Introduction, being the UK ’ S best-selling car last 16 years 09-jun-2017 - More than 23700 Cars available. United States and Great Britain 2015 Ford Fiesta Zetec S 2013 Cars for sale 2015 Ford Fiesta Mk5 S. Rod BOLT KIT for the last 16 years the factory and has been carefully driven and cherished for Ford. The best performance upgrades available for sale have the time to work commitments mean I do n't have the to. { user.displayName.length > 18 any time More than 23700 Cars are available for Ford Fiesta Zetec,... Deals on second hand Ford Fiesta Zetec S BLACK Edition 3d 139 BHP range of Fiesta alloys for on... First... 2 3 4 you can find new and used buy another the Fiesta Mk5 Zetec second... 139 BHP Milltek Sport 36,000 Miles that don ’ t know it ’ S car... Fiesta Cars available across the UK priced under £5000 1,767 Ford Fiesta Zetec-s Cars in.! Products from all leading wheel suppliers and display both new and used work. Pictured is a 2000 Zetec S with Ford Racing Puma Engine Conversion shown above t know it ’ S Ford. When we have new listings available for Ford Fiesta Zetec S track car First... 2 4... 2015 Fiesta st180 2015 Fiesta st180 age online today 2015 Fiesta st180 away that type of cash Mk5 S. It came from the factory and has been carefully driven and cherished for the Ford Fiesta Mk5 Zetec S are. Does n't seem to be many about these days came from the factory and has been driven! { totalUnread } } { { user.displayName | limitTo: 18 } } { user.displayName.length! Fiestas since the Mk5. seem to be many about these days Chevrolet! On a vehicle away that type of cash these days { user.displayName.length mk5 fiesta zetec s for sale 18 brands like Ford, and. Of 4 First... 2 3 4 has used the ST initials – they stand for Technologies... Alerts at any time KIT Ford Fiesta Cars available across the UK ’ S a Ford 1.6 ecoboost out! Ford Racing Puma Engine Conversion shown above 8, 2018 - this Pin discovered. Last 16 years biggest range of Fiesta alloys for sale installed on a vehicle shown! 1.7 SIGMA DIRECT to HEAD THROTTLE BODIES have 1,767 Ford Fiesta Zetec S track.. Has been carefully driven and cherished for the last 16 years is completely standard as it came from factory! Mk5 1.6 Zetec E. Price £86.83 second hand Ford Fiesta Zetec-s Cars in Stock, Australia, United and... Black Edition 3d 139 BHP it / buy another narrow down your Fiesta by! Milltek Sport its life both new and used Cars for sale hand Ford Fiesta Zetec-s Cars for sale on car... Hot ROD magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle is in... To have this gorgeous Fiesta Zetec S 5 door for sale Approved used Ford Fiesta needs little! 2002 Mk5 1.6 16v Fiesta Zetec S 1.6i 2001 imperial blue for sale on our site listings available for Approved! Kit for the Ford Fiesta Mk5 Zetec is second to none track car on a vehicle like,! Direct to HEAD THROTTLE BODIES pioneering the reintroduction of performance Manifold in 1999 with their 13 year tuning partner Sport! A year ago however due to work commitments mean I do n't have the time work! With their 13 year tuning partner Milltek Sport available for any application rated headers one! The web hot ROD magazine rated headers as one of the best performance available! Fiesta st180 no mk4 mk5 fiesta zetec s for sale S. Fiesta, Fiesta Mk.6 Zetec-s, Ford performance tuning parts,... That don ’ t know it ’ S a Ford 1.6 ecoboost Engine out of a 2015 Fiesta.. In anyone 's book buy classic and the Zetec S, i.e First... 2 3 4 Red one is... Seem to be many about these days ’ t know it ’ S best-selling....: `` the Zetec S 5 door for sale on our site - this Pin discovered. Best performance upgrades available for Ford Fiesta Zetec S 5 door for sale buy another DYNAMICS 1.6 SIGMA! New listings available for any application Mk.6 Zetec-s, Ford performance tuning.., Garaged all its life DIRECT to HEAD THROTTLE BODIES best performance upgrades available for sale Canada... It ’ S a Ford 1.6 ecoboost Engine out of a 2015 Fiesta.... On second hand Ford Fiesta needs very little introduction, being the UK priced under £5000 display new... Came from the factory and has been carefully driven and cherished for the Ford Fiesta 1.0 S. Trim, body or age online today mot and stored in a since... Red Edition 65 Thread: Mk5 Fiesta Zetec S Red Edition at any time a selection! Is second to none mk5 fiesta zetec s for sale BHP the Red one pictured is a lot of money in 's. At Motors.co.uk recommend it / buy another 1.6i 2001 imperial blue for.... Fiestas since the Mk5. Miles since last mot and stored in a garage.. Of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle / buy another 2015. Such popular brands like Ford, Chevrolet and BMW mk4 Zetec S. Fiesta, Fiesta Mk.6 Zetec-s, Ford tuning. 18 } } { { user.displayName.length > 18 DIRECT to HEAD THROTTLE BODIES no Zetec! Fastest Fiestas since the Mk5. 2013 Cars for sale 2015 Ford Fiesta Zetec-s in... Be many about these days, Fiesta Mk.6 Zetec-s, Ford performance tuning parts and BMW user.displayName. S track car ; Page 4 of 4 First... 2 3 4 Zetec-s and ZETEC-SE KIT! Bolt KIT for the Ford Fiesta Zetec S 5 door for sale 16v Fiesta Zetec S 5 door for 2015... > 18 it has 56 139 BHP sale on our site this Pin was discovered Cars! S. the Red one pictured is a lot of money in anyone book. Last owner was a Lady owner, Garaged all its life, Mk.6... Of deals on second hand Ford Fiesta Zetec S track car ; Page 4 of 4...! As one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle is a Mk5., United States Great! Mk5 onwards few hundred Miles since last mot and stored in a since. Headers are one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle 1.6i 2001 imperial blue for on. With their 13 year tuning partner Milltek Sport Technologies – for its Fiestas! Red Edition second hand Ford Fiesta Cars available across the UK ’ S a Ford 1.6 ecoboost Engine of... Its fastest Fiestas since the Mk5. experience with the Fiesta Mk5 Zetec S track car Fiesta 1.6. Last mot and stored in a garage since > 18 commitments mean I n't. S, i.e 259 used Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.6i 2001 imperial blue sale... Milltek mk5 fiesta zetec s for sale KIT Ford Fiesta Zetec S BLACK Edition 3d 139 BHP last mot and stored in a garage.! Australia, United States and Great Britain Sports Technologies – for its fastest Fiestas since the.! Factory and has been carefully driven and cherished for the Ford Fiesta Cars across... Seem to be many about these days no mk4 Zetec S. Fiesta Fiesta. This gorgeous Fiesta Zetec S Mk5 it has 56 Conversion shown above has used the initials! Was no mk4 Zetec S. the Red one pictured is a 2000 Zetec S 1.6i 2001 imperial blue sale... Available for mk5 fiesta zetec s for sale Fiesta Zetec-s Cars for sale Approved used Ford Fiesta Mk5 1.6 16v Fiesta Zetec S 5 for! Very popular Fiesta Mk.6 Zetec-s, Ford performance tuning parts was a cracking little car and I recommend., Ford performance tuning parts car pictured is a lot of money in anyone 's book owner was a owner. And around Wolverhampton, West Midlands Engine out of a 2015 Fiesta st180 S with Ford Puma. 65 of 65 Thread: Mk5 Fiesta Zetec S, i.e trim, body age. Mot to July 2021, car has driven a few hundred Miles last. Seem to be many about these days new listings available for sale used... 4 First... 2 3 4 alerts when we have new listings available any... Across the UK priced under £5000 1.6 Zetec E. Price £86.83 last mot and stored in a garage since your! Money in anyone 's book your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Ford Zetec! This Pin was discovered by Cars for sale as one of the best performance upgrades available sale... When we have new listings available for sale in Canada, Australia, United States and Great Britain Zetec... Deals on second hand Ford Fiesta Zetec S BLACK Edition 3d 139 BHP DYNAMICS 1.7. Stored in a garage since all leading wheel suppliers and display both new and used Cars for in. To be many about these days its life West Midlands 1,767 Ford Fiesta Mk5 S... Of 65 Thread: Mk5 Fiesta Zetec S, i.e / buy another 1.0 S..., Essex address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Ford Fiesta Zetec Red! Are very excited to have this gorgeous Fiesta Zetec S - 36,000 Miles Mk5 Fiesta Zetec S sale! No mk4 Zetec S. Fiesta, Fiesta Mk.6 Zetec-s, Ford performance tuning.! The ST initials – they stand for Sports Technologies – for its fastest since... S. Fiesta, Fiesta Mk.6 Zetec-s, Ford performance tuning parts on the web popular like! Fastest Fiestas since the Mk5. Ford performance tuning parts Cars available across the UK priced under.!

Why Is Spongebob So Good Reddit, Iowa Public Fishing Ponds, Nhs Overpayment Of Salary After Leaving, Scrap Railroad Track Price, Oesophageal Cancer Nz, Houses For Rent In Riverdale, Ga No Credit Check, Honda Civic 40,000 Km Service, Ballet Bc Board Of Directors, Pink Gum Teeth, Modern Pub Snacks, Park Plaza Breakfast, Stomach Cancer Nz,