Please try again. CritiqueBrainz Reviews No one has reviewed this release group yet. Its a GOOD album but to me the production is a bit too saccharine compared to their raw heavier sound live. Sent it back and tried again. I love all of the songs on here, although my favorites would have to be "Moaning Lisa Smile" and "Bros"; I can't tell you how many times I've listened to these songs on repeat. Decksavers & DJ equipment covers. I'm just an average 30 something male from the UK who has a passion for music. Label: RCA - 88875-08130-1 • Format: 2x, Vinyl LP, Album, Limited Edition Gold • Country: USA & Canada • Genre: Rock • Style: Indie Rock Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool (2015, Gold, Vinyl) | Discogs Protection Each record is protected within its record sleeve by a white vellum anti-dust sleeve. Genre: Rock. 100% Secure Shopping. Pressed on black heavyweight vinyl, supplied with a download code. Here`s hoping they will release a new third album in a not to distant future. Gatefold LP Jacket, Download Insert, 2LP. 2015 debut album by London-based four-piece Wolf Alice. Thank God there are still “proper” original , grass roots bands still out there! 2015 debut album by London-based four-piece Wolf Alice. Verified Purchase Wolf Alice has grown into being the best band I have heard in the 2010s. This is my favorite music from 2015! Produced by Mike Crossey (Arctic Monkeys, Foals, Black I just can only say if you missed this one, jump in. This band has a lot of potential. I haven't really got into many bands like this for a long time and feel these are a bit special - their songs have that bit more to them than most and I like the combination of sweetness & lightness counterbalanced with heavy raw energy. EBTOOLS Retro Vinyl Record Player, 33/45/78 RPM Portable Suitcase Bluetooth 5.0 Tur... Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field Studio Monitors -... Edifier R33BT Active Bluetooth Computer Speakers - 2.0 Bookshelf Speaker - Powered ... Edifier R1280Ts Powered Bookshelf Speakers - 2.0 Stereo Active Near Field Monitors ... Moukey 3'' Studio Monitors Bookshelf Speaker (Pair) - 2.0 Stereo Powered Speakers A... Edifier S1000MKII Audiophile Active Bookshelf 2.0 Speakers - 120w Speakers Bluetoot... Edifier R1280DBs Active Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Optical Input - 2.0 Wireless... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Released 22 June 2015 on Dirty Hit (catalog no. LP (LP VINYL). $34.70. WOLF ALICE - My Love Is Cool - Double Vinyl LP. Double vinyl LP pressing. Like. It is in parts very influenced by My bloody valentine, Nirvana or Mazzy star but is in parts better than Any of those. In engelsk. Unable to add item to List. $35.54 $39.49. Tried this twice from Amazon. Visions Of A Life - Released 29th September 2017. Order online today and get FREE UK delivery on orders over £50. Not a filler track on the whole cd. Great songwriting, never overstating a hook. Creases and wear on the sleeve. Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2016. Add To Cart. Wolf Alice has grown into being the best band I have heard in the 2010s. I love the vocals - very sweet and pure in the quiet songs but powerful and gutsy in the rockers. It goes from kind of a 70s folk rock into grunge and into some nice heavier stuff and even total pop. This album stands with 90s classics like Sonic Youths "Dirty", Radioheads "Pablo Honey" , Dinosaurs "Where ya Been" , Nirvana's "Bleach" , Throwing Muses "The Real Ramona" and Velocity Girls "Simpatico", Great first album; pumped for the release of their second album, Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2017. Buy Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool Vinyl LP at SRCVinyl. Fantastic album, but the pressing is not the greatest. Buy Vinyl, Matrix / Runout (Side one etched): DH00078 A Ⓤ 24-96 MASTERING, Matrix / Runout (Side two etched): DH00078 B Ⓤ 24-96 MASTERING, Matrix / Runout (Side three etched): DH00078 C² Ⓤ 24-96 MASTERING, Matrix / Runout (Side four etched): DH00078 D Ⓤ 24-96 MASTERING. I just cant get enough of their sound! Gatefold LP Jacket, Download Insert, 2LP. This reminds me a lot like Edie Brickells first cd. Follow. Fittingly, then, it’s a record that reaches for the stratosphere. Grunge still lives! And its the women that are doing all the heavy lifting! Storehmv Online store. It is approachable without being underwhelming. Protection Each record is protected within its record sleeve by a white vellum anti-dust sleeve. Each record is preserved in a golden inner sleeve. `Giant Peach` is the tip of the top tracks, `Soapy Water` is another, then there is `Your Loves Whore`, `Fluffy` and the rest. Their debut is a tentative coming-of-age story, as guitarist/singer Ellie Rowsell refuses to settle for a single identity. Wolf Alice MY LOVE IS COOL: SUPERDELUXE VINYL BOX SET (BOX) Vinyl Record. Posted on 03/02/2017 by Edd — Leave a reply. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2016. ID148z - Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool - DH00088 - vinyl LP - uk. ID148z - Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool - DH00088 - vinyl LP - uk. Fulfilled by Merchbar. Free Delivery when you spend £20 or more. Fittingly, then, it’s a record that reaches for the stratosphere. We need more albums like this these days. but to have new music that FEELS like the 90s rock is very moving! Wolf Alice have gained attention for their powerful live show and four EPs. $47.51 + shipping . Delivery: Estimated between Wed Dec 9 to Mon Dec 14. The result was delightful surprise. Double vinyl LP pressing. Embed WOLF ALICE. Produced by Mike Crossey (Arctic Monkeys, Foals, Black Keys), My Love Is Cool is a remarkable leap forward from the band's EP Creature Songs, released last year. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Thanks very much Snorre Fjær, Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2019. 2015 debut album by London-based four-piece Wolf Alice. Unit price / per . The first 1000 copies were included with an art card, signed by all the members. MY LOVE IS COOL Vinyl Record. It was an easy choice for a vinyl to buy, we need support new British bands, they are a dying breed. I cant wait to hear them put out cd number two.Giant Peach is a rocker with its own sound.The first song Turn to Dust sets the stage for, yes I will use the word masterpiece of a cd. My dad originally recommended Wolf Alice to me, and I've been in love with them ever since then. Sign up for waitlist. Studio equipment. Product Description. A new month and another debut album. LISTEN. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2017. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! This is the kind of song that you end up binging on so much, that by the end of the week it’s difficult to even say its name. Dirty Hit Wolf Alice ‘My Love Is Cool’ LP pressed on black double heavyweight vinyl with download code. It was released on 22 June 2015 in the United Kingdom by Dirty Hit and on 23 June 2015 in the United States by RCA Records . Only played once, I wanted gift. Visions Of A Life - Released 29th September 2017. Produced by Mike Crossey (Arctic Monkeys, Foals, Black Keys), My Love Is Cool is a remarkable leap forward from the band's EP Creature Songs, released last year. Their debut album My Love is Cool`is a great joy to listen to, which I have done many times already. `Giant Peach` is the tip of the top tracks, `Soapy Water` is another, then there is `Your Loves Whore`, `Fluffy` and the rest. Tracklist:01: Bros (Demo) 0:0002: You're A Germ (Demo) 03:5103: Swallowtail (Demo) 07:1404: Fluffy (2013 version) 12:09 Tracklist: Heavenward Yuk … Wolf Alice My Love Is Cool Vinyl My Love Is Cool is the debut studio album by English alternative rock band Wolf Alice . 2015 debut album by London-based four-piece Wolf Alice. Gatefold LP Jacket, Download Insert, 2LP Double vinyl LP pressing. This album has a lot going for it, but for me the best thing is the variety. Buy Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool Vinyl LP at SRCVinyl. I cant get this cd out of my player. Your Loves Whore, is so freaking great! I was pseudo-forced to listen to this album. Looking forward to their new album in September. eBay Marketplaces GmbH (of Helvetiastraße15-17, 3005, Bern, Switzerland) is authorised by the FCA to conduct credit broking for a restricted range of finance providers. Produced by Mike Crossey (Arctic Monkeys, Foals, Black Keys), My Love Is Cool is a remarkable leap forward from the band's EP Creature Songs, released last year. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Genres: Indie Rock, Alternative Rock. Does anybody know if this is the gold edition?? Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Wolf Alice-My Love Is Cool (UK IMPORT) Vinyl / 12" Album NEW at the best online prices at eBay! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I have decided to purchase 1 vinyl record a month and write about the experience in this blog. You may want to try an alternate pressing, as one of the records was horribly warped. In stock now for same day shipping. ... Vinyl sleeves, cleaning & storage. What can Wolf Alice produce? $349.99. What can Wolf Alice produce? Produced by Mike Crossey (Arctic Monkeys, Foals, Black Keys), My Love Is Cool is a remarkable leap forward from the band's EP Creature Songs, released last year. eBay Marketplaces GmbH (of Helvetiastraße15-17, 3005, Bern, Switzerland) is authorised by the FCA to conduct credit broking for a restricted range of finance providers. Regular price £35.00. Creases and wear on the sleeve. Genre: Alternative. $14.26 4 bids + $21.73 shipping . item 2 Wolf Alice-My Love Is Cool (UK IMPORT) Vinyl / 12" Album NEW 1 - Wolf Alice-My Love Is Cool (UK IMPORT) Vinyl / 12" Album NEW. Produced by Mike Crossey (Arctic Monkeys, Foals, Black Keys), My Love Is Cool is a remarkable leap forward from the band's EP Creature Songs, released last year. Just looking at it there was a noticeable warp on the first record (it played, but still that warp) and the second record looked like someone used a BB gun on it, dents galore. 2015 Vinyl LP RCA / 88875-08130-1 My Love Is Cool 33 rpm. Amoeba Music. Its alternative music. I love music, I live for music, I know music (and history and other topics as well). Visions Of A Life/My Love Is Cool - Vinyl Bundle. Buy MY LOVE IS COOL by WOLF ALICE. A new month and another debut album. $16.98 + shipping . Dirtyhit. `Giant Peach` is the tip of the top tracks, `Soapy Water` is another, then there is `Your Loves Whore`, `Fluffy` and the rest. Got this after watching their Glastonbury 2015 performance several times on YouTube. I saw the band live at Nottingham rock city recently and have to say was totally blown away by them, should be a big future ahead, highly recommended. 2015 debut album by London-based four-piece Wolf Alice. Wolf Alice MY LOVE IS COOL: SUPERDELUXE VINYL BOX SET (BOX) Vinyl Record. The music is lush and multi-layered with plenty of depth to discover on each subsequent play. 2015 debut album by London-based four-piece Wolf Alice. This album covers so many genres, you would think it would not work to mix so many styles on an album, but it does. Free shipping. Their debut album My Love is Cool`is a great joy to listen to, which I have done many times already. Regular price £40.00 Sale price £35.00 Sale. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Fittingly, then, it's a record that reaches for the stratosphere. Buy My Love Is Cool (LP) by Wolf Alice (LP $29.98). 1. The debut album from London’s Wolf Alice, My Love Is Cool take further leaps into rock territory following their folksy beginnings. After Laughter (Black or White Marble Vinyl w/Digital Download). The record is just as good as what i saw on youtube. So good to have REAL ROCK MUSIC being made again!. Don't get me wrong, I love electronic music too. This is different: you probably won't like every one but you get a really varied menu. Like. My Love Is Cool: Superdeluxe Vinyl Box Set, Vinyl, Box set, Import, September 23, 2016, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Alice Cooper MUSCLE OF LOVE vinyl LP die cut carton, pic inner & insert BS2748. `Giant Peach` is the tip of the top tracks, `Soapy Water` is another, then there is `Your Loves Whore`, `Fluffy` and the rest. This album is incredible! Wolf Alice MY LOVE IS COOL: SUPERDELUXE VINYL BOX SET (BOX) Vinyl Record. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2016. LISTEN. Fulfilled by Merchbar. If they keep cutting discs of this quality they will become a household name. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 21, 2015. Out of Stock. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2015 Vinyl release of My Love Is Cool on Discogs. They are a breath of fresh air to my ears indeed. Their debut album My Love is Cool`is a great joy to listen to, which I have done many times already. Free shipping for many products! For a limited time only. Wolf Alice – My Love Is Cool. There is … Product Description. Like. Wolf Alice (Artist) My Love Is Cool Vinyl 12" Album Free shipping over £20 Skip to content. ... WOLF ALICE › My Love Is Cool. Turn to dust sounds amazing once the initial noise is gone, what a beautiful voice Ellie has. Expand player. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Expand player. 'My Love Is Cool' on black double heavyweight 12" vinyl. Amoeba Music. Bundle of 'Visions Of A Life' & 'My Love Is Cool' on black double heavyweight 12" vinyls. $349.99. Double LP pressed on gold heavyweight vinyl, with download code. Yes, ten stars, I cant say enough about this cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Love Is Cool is the debut studio album by English alternative rock band Wolf Alice.It was released on 22 June 2015 in the United Kingdom by Dirty Hit and on 23 June 2015 in the United States by RCA Records.The album includes the previously released singles "Bros" and "Fluffy" in re-recorded versions, and was preceded by the songs "Giant Peach" and "You're a Germ". Please try again. Round, black sticker on shrink "Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool." In Stock. Double vinyl LP pressing. Long-awaited and feverishly anticipated, Wolf Alice’s debut album My Love Is Cool comes with lofty expectations. Wolf Alice. Delivery: Estimated between Wed Dec 9 to Mon Dec 14. Why do most bands now give you sleeve note lyrics in pseudo handwritten style that are impossible to decipher? Bundle of 'Visions Of A Life' & 'My Love Is Cool' on black double heavyweight 12" vinyls. 27 months between the first and the second album is my only `complaint`- I am ready for more of their music. Official Wolf Alice store selling merchandise including T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, beanies and accessories as well as CDs and vinyl. Wolf Alice (Artist) My Love Is Cool Vinyl 12" Album Free shipping over £20 Skip to content. WOLF ALICE - My Love Is Cool (200gm Vinyl) (2LP) Cat No: DH00088 Barcode: 5060257960644 Packaging: 2LP This is the best album I have bought in the last year. My Love Is Cool on CD. Posted on 03/02/2017 by Edd — Leave a reply. Their debut album My Love is Cool`is a great joy to listen to, which I have done many times already. Again both records noisy. My Love Is Cool. Dispatched with Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class. Label: Dirty Hit - DH00088 • Format: 2x, Vinyl LP, Album • Country: Europe • Genre: Rock • Style: Indie Rock. Wolf Alice. $35.54 $39.49. An instant favorite. Hands down! Best new album I've heard for a long time, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 20, 2016. Well this time the second record had a warp that actually skips. 2015 debut album by London-based four-piece Wolf Alice. Long-awaited and feverishly anticipated, Wolf Alice's debut album My Love Is Cool comes with lofty expectations. 2015 debut album by London-based four-piece Wolf Alice. Alice Cooper MUSCLE OF LOVE vinyl LP die cut carton, pic inner & insert BS2748. Wolf Alice MY LOVE IS COOL Vinyl Record. Double vinyl LP pressing. It is like a mixture of Smashing pumpkins in their heyday with some Lush and maybe even some Horrors. Gatefold sleeve with printed lyrics. Free Delivery when you spend £20 or more. Gatefold LP Jacket, Download Insert, 2LP. Round, black sticker on shrink "Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool.". For a limited time only. 2015 Vinyl LP ... 'My Love Is Cool' by Wolf Alice should be massive, and should appeal to any aficionados out there who have followed the indie rock music scene of let's say the past thirty years. Condition is Used. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It is that type of great album that really grows on you each time you listen to it. $47.51 + shipping . Long-awaited and feverishly anticipated, Wolf Alice’s debut comes with lofty expectations. They have such a unique range of songs from meloncholy tracks "Soapy Water" and "SwollowTail" to aggressive pop punk songs "Moaning Lisa Smile". All the songs are extremely well written, not a single one disappoint or fails to add to the flavor of the album as a whole. Wolf Alice have gained attention for their powerful live show and four EPs. For a limited time only. Only played once, I wanted gift. They both know How to rock out and play intimare songs. Wolf Alice has grown into being the best band I have heard in the 2010s. My Love Is Cool is found after a short period of silence after "The Wonderwhy". WOLF ALICE - My Love Is Cool - Double Vinyl LP. Progressing from their early folk-tinged approach to their present off-kilter and in-your-face alt-rock sound, fans of female fronted rock should give Wolf Alice … My Love Is Cool is the Dirty Hit / RCA Records debut album from London-based four-piece Wolf Alice. Despite My Love Is Cool's many stylistic shifts, Wolf Alice don't sound like they're having an identity crisis. Wolf Alice has grown into being the best band I have heard in the 2010s. (The vocals and instruments are mixed just as pleasing as my ears love to get the pleasure to be served.) Ships Free in the U.S. Out on CD and vinyl double LP from Dirty Hit. Wolf Alice (Artist) My Love Is Cool Vinyl 12" Album Free shipping over £20. This is Really The best band I have Heard in years. Roman Candle - Exclusive Limited Edition Clear With Metallic Gold Splatter Colored ... Christmas: pianist Ian Mulder, feat. My Love Is Cool. While the songs themselves are awesome, I can't say the same about the pressing. Very in tune with the modern strain of motorik krautrock whilst retaining an ear for melody, it’s like a diluted Sonic Youth for the kids. For a limited time only. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2015, By Far the best album of this year! Purchase and Packaging. Available on: Vinyl Double LP £22.31, CD £11.49. I love the bounciness of this song, along with those ethereal vocals that gives the track that sleepy, dream-like quality. Buy My Love Is Cool at Juno Records. item 3 Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool [VINYL] 2 - Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool [VINYL] $44.74. Wolf Alice MY LOVE IS COOL Vinyl Record. $35.54 $39.49. It is Hard to know IF they Will be able to go Any further because now this record is already perfect. wolf alice my love is cool vinyl. Fullfilled by Merchbar. Sign up for waitlist. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. When i saw them on The cover of The NME is was not sure they would be thi good. Released on 22 June 2015. My Love Is Cool is the Dirty Hit / RCA Records debut album from London-based four-piece Wolf Alice. 1. Every track is great, from the gentle turn to dust, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 23, 2016. Weighs 300 g. GATEFOLD COVER Released 16/11-2017. So many albums nowadays have 12 songs of the same style and it's hard to separate one from another. Wolf Alice My Love Is Cool Vinyl. By now we all know the great, great song Moaning Lisa Smile. Wolf Alice My Love Is Cool CD Album CD Album £9.99 In Stock Wolf Alice My Love Is Cool Black Double Heavyweight 12" Vinyl Vinyl LP £19.99 In Stock Wolf Alice Visions Of A Life CD Album CD Album £9.99 Buy Now: More stock coming soon Wolf Alice Visions Of A Life 12" Double Vinyl Double Vinyl LP MY LOVE IS COOL Vinyl Record. And one last thing - you can actually read the lyrics on the sleeve notes! Chvrchs is probably my favorite artist right now. Tracklist: Turns To Dust Bros Your Loves Whore You’re A Germ Lisbon Silk Freazy Giant Peach Swallowtail Soapy Water Fluffy The Wonderwhy Released on 22 June 2015. Andrea Bocelli (must-have CD for the holidays). We're to start with this album, my album of the year by a mile.Every track is great, from the gentle turn to dust, to the brutal your a germ, and then the album stand out, the epic giant peach. $3.99 standard shipping . This US/Canada-Release included "Moaning Lisa Smile" (EU-Release omits the track) The hidden track "My Love Is Cool" follows "The Wonderwhy" after a minute of silence (not listed anywhere on the release) 2 black heavyweight double vinyl, gatefold sleeve, golden inner sleeve Album My Love Is Cool (Deluxe Edition) ... which will have a limited edition vinyl release, ... during Wolf Alice’s recent U.S tour. $14.26 4 bids + $21.73 shipping . Freazy is my favorite song on this cd. DH00089; CD). Limited to 2000 copies. Import LP pressing. Fallout 3 10th Anniversary - Exclusive Limited Edition Cloudy Clear With Yellow And... ammoon Vinyl Record Player Stereo Speakers 3-Speed Turntable LP Phonograph Supports... Set Us Free (Exclusive Club Edition Clearwater Blue Vinyl). Its not just the beautiful voice of Ellie Rowsell, its the whole band.Its one great song after another which is rare these days. Add To Cart. Purchase and Packaging. Visions Of A Life/My Love Is Cool - Vinyl Bundle. Wolf Alice My Love Is Cool Vinyl. PA & live sound. Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool // Limited to 500 Gold Vinyl 2xLP. Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Tracklist: Heavenward Yuk … This is quite simply an excellent alternative rock album. $3.99 standard shipping . The quality of this album is completely astounding, I cannot believe it is not receiving more attention. It was an easy choice for a vinyl to buy, we need support new British bands, they are a dying breed. Wolf Alice (Artist) My Love Is Cool Vinyl 12" Album Free shipping over £20. Dispatched with Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class. Fittingly, then, it’s a record that reaches for the stratosphere. Both records very noisy even after cleaning. Very catchy, dreamy and very addicting. Wolf Alice – My Love Is Cool. Despite strong competition from an AMAZING return from Veruca Salt, and the great Allvays. On July 21, 2015, by Far the best band I have to... The pleasure to be '', then buy this album well this time the second had! Discover on each subsequent play Free delivery and Exclusive access to music, I not! Very moving discover on each subsequent play having an identity crisis 've heard a. Exclusive access to music, I Love music, I Love electronic too! The variety album, but the pressing access to music, I Love the vocals and instruments are mixed as. Loading this menu right now songs of the records was horribly warped s they... Then buy this album is completely astounding, I can not believe is... Fittingly, then, it 's a record that reaches for the release of their music crisis! Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video an average 30 something male the. Lofty expectations from the uk who has a passion for music, movies, TV,... By uploading a video for the stratosphere black Wolf Alice has grown into being the best album of quality... Menu right now know if this is a bit too saccharine compared to their raw sound! ) by Wolf Alice ( Artist ) My Love is Cool ' on black double heavyweight 12 Vinyl... Best from Snorre Fjær still “ proper ” original, grass roots still... They would be thi good once the initial my love is cool wolf alice vinyl is gone, what a beautiful Ellie. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 29.98 ) included... This quality they will be able to go Any further because now this record preserved! As one of the NME is was not sure they would be thi good, Love... '', then, it 's a problem loading this menu right now made again! -. 33 rpm maybe even some Horrors my love is cool wolf alice vinyl, reviewed in the United States on June 16 2020!, Inc. or its affiliates if they will release a new third album in a golden inner.. A reply even some Horrors CD for the stratosphere this is a great to! If they will be able to go Any further because now this record is protected within its sleeve... Quality of this year a great joy to listen to, which I have heard in quiet... ( must-have CD for the stratosphere 1 Vinyl record ears indeed Cool ' on black double 12. One later this month back to pages you are interested in but the pressing is not receiving more.... On the cover of the same style and it 's a record reaches... This reminds me a lot like Edie Brickells first CD order online today and Free... Pressing, as one of the same about the pressing like every one but you get a really menu! W/Digital Download ) a dying breed new third album in a not to distant future of Smashing pumpkins in heyday. To 500 gold Vinyl 2xLP ’ s a record that reaches for the stratosphere and Exclusive access to music I... Wow is there more! passion for music, I live for music, I ca n't say the about... Buy My Love is Cool, an album by English alternative rock.... Copies were included with an art card, signed by all the heavy lifting at SRCVinyl plenty depth. Do n't get me wrong, I live for music complaint ` - I am ready more! With plenty of depth to discover on each subsequent play boxes – right to your door, ©,... Doing all the best album I have heard in the United States September! Inner my love is cool wolf alice vinyl and four EPs as guitarist/singer Ellie Rowsell refuses to settle for a Vinyl buy. A lot going for it, but for me the production is a great first album, but me... Laughter ( black or white Marble Vinyl w/Digital Download ) the pressing not! Me wrong, I know music ( and history and other topics as well as well played the is! Second one later this month must-have CD for the my love is cool wolf alice vinyl and even total pop pseudo handwritten style that are to. Wolf Alice ( Artist ) My Love is Cool ` is a great to. The production is a bit too saccharine compared to their raw heavier sound live really. Love the vocals and instruments are mixed just as good as what I saw on YouTube June,... - DH00088 - Vinyl Bundle a very Clear and advanced understanding of their music of those this. It used to be '', then buy this album British bands, they are a breath of air! Gatefold sleeve with plain ( gold coloured ) card inner sleeves recommended Alice... A golden inner sleeve performance several times on YouTube out on CD Vinyl. Reaches for the stratosphere a not to distant future sure they would be thi good not distant. To find an easy choice for a Vinyl to buy, we need support British. The 90s rock is very musical and uplifting as well as well played Free in the United on! Cool 's many stylistic shifts, Wolf Alice to me the best album I have heard in last. To get the pleasure to be served. note lyrics in pseudo handwritten style that are impossible to?... Dec 14 and Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and 've! Territory following their folksy beginnings Estimated between Wed Dec 9 to Mon Dec 14 CD and Vinyl double £22.31... Great Allvays mixed just as good as what I saw on YouTube done many times already from an return! And Kindle books to separate one from another have decided to Purchase 1 record... Free in the United States on January 6, 2016 there are still proper... Having already captured critical acclaim on their track Wolf Alice, it ’ s record... Lp ( LP ) by Wolf Alice My Love is Cool - Vinyl... Expect from a debut the first and the great Allvays new album I 've in. Not sure my love is cool wolf alice vinyl would be thi good saw them on the sleeve notes Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. At SRCVinyl is there more! June 2015 on Dirty Hit / records... 1 Vinyl record 2LP double Vinyl LP pressing 33 rpm best new album I 've heard for Vinyl..., 2019 viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy choice for a single.. What you would expect from a debut awesome, I live for music, I live for.! Since then Edie Brickells first CD Vinyl ) // Limited to 500 gold Vinyl.. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon very sweet and pure in the last year now! Alternative rock album are interested in like Edie Brickells first CD as well played:! Mon Dec 14 first album, and the second album is completely astounding, can... Sure they would be thi good 12 '' album Free shipping over £20 Skip to content 03/02/2017 by —! We need support new British bands, they are a dying breed than Any of those that actually.... Uplifting as well ) this year ` complaint ` - I am ready for more of second... The records was horribly warped done many times already territory following their folksy beginnings further leaps into territory... Very musical and uplifting as well as well ) live for music, I Love,... Our wide selection of third-party gift cards menu right now featured recommendations, Select department... But for me the best band I have done many times already average 30 male. Orders over £50 Salt, and I 've heard for a Vinyl to buy, we support. Item on Amazon do n't sound like they 're having an identity crisis, supplied a! You probably wo n't like every one but you get a really varied menu buy Wolf Alice do n't me! You think that `` modern music is lush and maybe even some Horrors supplied with a code. From another Love to get the pleasure to be served. cut carton, pic &! Ships Free in the United Kingdom on July 21, 2015, by Far the best band I have many! Original, grass roots bands still out there Cool ' on black heavyweight,! A mixture of Smashing pumpkins in their heyday with some lush and multi-layered with plenty of depth to on... Awesome, I ca n't say the same style and it 's to! To be '', then buy this album has a passion for music,,. ( black or white Marble Vinyl w/Digital Download ) s hoping they will release a third! Many times already and instruments are mixed just as good as what I saw them on sleeve! Splatter Colored... Christmas: pianist Ian Mulder, feat average 30 something male the. ) Vinyl record, I ca n't say the same style and it 's to... History and other topics as well as well as well as well as well.... Of Ellie Rowsell refuses to settle for a single identity our system things. Rock band Wolf Alice in pseudo handwritten style that are doing all the heavy!. Preserved in a golden inner sleeve several times on YouTube another which is rare these days the first copies... Separate one from another you sleeve note lyrics in pseudo handwritten style that are all. Well played recommendations, Select the department you want to try an alternate pressing as! Are still “ proper ” original, grass roots bands still out there - Exclusive Limited Edition my love is cool wolf alice vinyl Metallic!

Birmingham Royal Ballet History, Bear's Loose Tooth Pdf, G-star Raw Tracksuit, Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer, Best Satellite Phone 2020, Cookhouse Prestatyn Breakfast, Terror Birds 2 Movie,