Mix in sugar gradually until well blended. Tasted the same as grams, but they were not as heavy, as hers called for 5 cups. These old-fashioned baked donuts will remind you just how delicious breakfast can taste! You will need a donut pan for this Old Fashioned Powdered Sugar Donuts recipe, and if you don’t have one already I’d definitely recommend this Wilton Medium Donut Pan (affiliate link). 10 Reviews 4.6 out of 5 stars. t have a doughnut pan? Preparation. Three eggs, one cupful of sugar, a pint of sweet milk, salt, nutmeg and flour enough to permit the spoon to stand upright in the mixture; add … 595 calories; protein 10g; carbohydrates 83.5g; fat 24.7g; cholesterol 73.8mg; sodium 579.6mg. Old-fashioned doughnuts are fried at a lower temperature than other doughnuts and turned twice while frying, which gives them their characteristic crunchy petals and grooves—perfect for holding onto a sweet glaze (recipe included below). Add … Donuts Have a serious craving for fritters, crullers, cake donuts, fried donuts, or donut holes? Welcome to Little Sweet Baker... a food blog of wholesome and tasty recipes designed to make everyday life easier and sweeter. I can't get enough of the crispy texture. As soon as the donuts are cooled enough to handle (but still warm), remove from pan and dip in cinnamon-sugar. Over all this is an absolute keeper, I had my grammas recipe, but it got damaged by water. Place all the cut out doughnuts and holes on a lightly oiled baking sheet. These old-fashioned cake donuts are easy to make on a cozy weekend in and they are a favorite during the holiday season. Plus funnel cakes, crullers, and eclairs. Thank you for your kind words, Mary Ann! I hope that helps and enjoy the donuts! How to make glazed donuts. Then … Add to a pot of 375 degree oil, just a few donuts at a time so as not to crowd the pan, and fry until golden, about 2 minutes each side. Mix in butter. This simple recipe will give you familiar flavor without all the hassle of rolling, cutting, and frying. Get Grandma's best fried donut recipes and make a variety of tasty donuts including buttermilk, potato, and whole wheat. Roll warm donuts in sugar and cinnamon, if desired. Old-Time Cake Doughnuts Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home You can store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 days. These old-fashioned donuts are soft and cakey with a hint of nutmeg on the inside and finished with a crunchy cinnamon-sugar coating. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/old-fashioned-doughnuts Get the Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts recipe from Handle The Heat. Mix in buttermilk and vanilla extract. While using those flours definitely works, not as many people keep that kind of flour on hand in their pantry – I know I don’t. I had batter. In fact, potatoes were part of the original recipe for Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Perfectly golden, with a super soft crumb & that quintessential nutmeg taste! In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat together the butter, vegetable oil, and sugars until smooth. Roll the dough out on a floured surface until about 1/4 inch thick. Add the eggs, beating to combine. This baked version of a classic favorite is healthier and easier to make. THE FLOUR – a lot of recipes for old fashioned cake donuts use cake or pastry flour to get that incredibly soft texture on the inside of the donut. Lightly flour your surface and rolling pin. I had my grammas recipe, but it got damaged by water. Flavors range from something as simple as vanilla or chocolate to more adventurous ones like … 4. Roll dough out using a rolling pin until it is 3/8-inch thick; cut into donut shapes. They’re kind of crunchy and cracked on the outside, making those nooks just purrrrrfect for soaking up the thick, shiny, crackled glaze. Cooking … I can’t think of a holiday where we don’t make donuts. Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease two standard doughnut pans. The “old fashioned” cake doughnut results in a split, crowned, cracked, flowered end result doughnut, whereas the regular cake doughnut … An old-fashioned donut is, in short, a variety of cake donut with a sort-of tapered-edge round shape that’s usually made with sour cream or buttermilk and without yeast. How to make old-fashioned donuts: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. However, the bake time will probably need to be slightly adjusted. Tim Horton’s coffee and donuts were a regular thing in our household, but now with the pandemic, I’ve been making more coffee at home than usual and baking my own donuts. The Sugar Hit. more tips. Great recipe . I adapted this recipe from Sur la Table’s plain cake donut recipe … Fry doughnuts in the hot fat, turning carefully with a wooden spoon handle when the first crack … Combine the remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/2 cup sugar in a large resealable This one was almost a complete match. Baked Donuts I made these donuts today. These super fluffy donuts allow you to have … Thank you. This old fashioned donut recipe makes a tasty treat similar to what many of us now call Donut Holes. 1 cup sugar. It's made of buttermilk and powdered sugar. These old-fashioned donuts are soft and cakey with a hint of nutmeg on the inside and finished with a crunchy cinnamon-sugar coating. These Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts are just like the old-fashioned cake doughnuts from the bakery. Beat 1/2 of the mixture into the sugar mixture until well blended; beat in remaining 1/2. I made the donuts following the directions. Spray two 6-cavity doughnut pans with non-stick cooking spray. 1 tsp salt. Re-coat before serving again. Any substitutes? Oh my word, you guys. But since it’s baked rather than fried, it also gets a generous coating of melted butter while it’s still warm to give it some of that doughnut richness. Add one more cup of flour and beat well. These Old Fashioned Cinnamon Sugar Baked Cake Donuts are baked, not fried, so they’re lower in fat and calories that any coffee shop donut you’ve ever had! In a separate bowl, blend together the dry ingredients. I had my grammas recipe, but it got damaged by water. ½ tsp cloves. Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted in the thickest part comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. I adapted this recipe from Sur la Table’s plain cake donut recipe , making them just a little bit healthier and a whole lot tastier! Place in an airtight freezer-friendly container or ziplock bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. *If you don’t have a donut pan, this recipe can be baked as muffins. These old-fashioned baked donuts will remind you just how delicious breakfast can taste! I chose to add a little bit of pumpkin spice to the glaze just to give it a little more pumpkin spice flavor. Tasted the same as grams, but they were not as heavy, as hers called for 5 cups. In my research I find that cake type doughnuts also have two major variations with one called “old fashioned” and the other the obvious “cake” doughnut. It took an additional cup of flour before I could turn it out to knead. Or a gluten free flour? https://prettyprovidence.com/cookie-butter-donuts-how-to-make-donuts-without-a-donut-pan/, Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins (video). This simple recipe will give you familiar flavor without all the hassle of rolling, cutting, and frying. Enjoy! Next, combine the butter and sugar. The best thing about these homemade donuts (besides how easy they are to make), is that you don’t have to wait hours for them to rise, and you don’t need a special donut pan to make them! Beat eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer until whipped to a creamy color. Homemade donuts are easier to make than you think—you probably have all of the donut ingredients on hand already, from sweet vanilla to powdered sugar and your favorite assortment of sprinkles. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Roll out chilled donut dough to 1/2-inch thick. Thank you for your review:). Feb 28, 2016 - Turn your kitchen into the ultimate bakery with Old-Fashioned Cake Doughnuts. So I developed this recipe to use regular all purpose flour instead, which is why we add the cornstarch and baking ©2021 Little Sweet Baker. Lightly grease two standard donut pans. Get the Baked Nutella Doughnuts with Nutella Glaze recipe from Cooking Classy. Explore. I’d love to try this but there is no buttermilk in my country. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/old-time-cake-doughnuts Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Making donuts at home is a MUCH healthier way to enjoy these sweet treats and my latest favourite homemade donut recipe is these Old Fashioned Powdered Sugar Donuts – they’re under 100 calories per donut!! !” – Natalie, “I made these donuts today. Topping: You can top these delicious donuts with cinnamon-sugar mixture, glaze, powdered sugar, frosting and more.. A simple glaze recipe includes: 3 tbsp melted butter, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp … Please note that the cinnamon-sugar melts a bit when stored overnight. Info. Use a donut cutter to cut donuts. While we admit that this is a lot more work than driving to your local Dunkin' Donuts or Krispy Kreme, you'll be amazed to see that doughnuts are even better than you thought humanly possible. I love Mister Donut's old fashioned donuts and the egg donuts from bakeries. This recipe is adapted from one in Top Pot Hand-Forged Doughnuts: Secrets and Recipes for the Home Baker. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/34021/fluffy-cake-doughnuts Read More. Divide the batter into the prepared donut pans, filling almost full. Thank you for your kind words. Beat together the eggs, buttermilk, sugar and lemon oil or zest until light. Stir in the baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla. Donut holes: One of the best parts of making donuts is the cute little donut holes.Fry them in the same manner as the regular donuts just cut down the fry time by about half. https://www.prudentpennypincher.com/100-best-old-fashioned-recipes THE FLOUR – a lot of recipes for old fashioned cake donuts use cake or pastry flour to get that incredibly soft texture on the inside of the donut. It didn’t even last till the morning!! It didn’t even last till the morning!!! In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon-sugar. It looked a little loose, so I used 4 cups of flour instead of 3. 5. I didn't end up with dough. Beat until nice and smooth. They also grew in popularity across the United States thanks to a doughnut chain called Spudnuts, which flourished in the 1940s and 1950s. Copycat Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Old-Fashioned Doughnuts Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home Please kindly leave a comment with your star rating below. See more ideas about donut recipes, dessert recipes, desserts. more tips. Love the fact that these are baked. natashaskitchen.com. Add the vanilla extract, melted shortening and milk, and whisk until combined. Don’t coat in sugar mixture and let cool completely. Remove from oil and let cool on a wire rack. These Old Fashioned Cinnamon Sugar Baked Cake Donuts are baked, not fried, so they’re lower in fat and calories that any coffee shop donut you’ve ever had! I love it when kids help out in the kitchen. Experimenting with bread flour and adjusting the amount of butter was kind of a pain, but makes donuts that will be gone in a flash. Cake doughnuts get their leavening action from baking powder instead of yeast, and Nick spent months creating a recipe for making donut shop–caliber old-fashioneds at home. Tasted the same as grams, but they were not as heavy, as hers called for 5 cups. Feb 28, 2016 - Turn your kitchen into the ultimate bakery with Old-Fashioned Cake Doughnuts. Very Special. In large-size bowl beat butter, vegetable oil, sugar, and brown sugar. The dough … Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. The flavor was fine but something is not right with these measurements. Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead as little as possible until it comes together. In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Add 3 cups of the flour, beating until blended. My first attempt ever at making donuts. Cut doughnuts out with floured 2 1/2 or 3-inch doughnut cutter. Shares. do you have a recommendation if you don’ The ingredients for homemade donuts are flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, sugar, butter, egg yolks, sour cream, and oil. Baked Donuts Filled With Jelly. Just as delicious as fried, but so much healthier. https://www.thekitchenismyplayground.com/2019/07/how-to-make- Ingredients (for 12 doughnuts) 2 ½ cups of flour. Donuts. Great recipe ” – Mary Ann. After frying the donuts you should dunk them into the glaze while they are still warm. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Your email address will not be published. You can mix 1/2 cup of sour cream with 1/4 cup of regular milk or add 1/2 tablespoon of white vinegar to your measuring cup and fill to 3/4 cup with any kind of milk. Over all this is an absolute keeper, Congrats! As soon as the donuts are cooled enough to handle (but still warm), remove from pan and dip in cinnamon-sugar. Cut-out donuts with a 3-inch round pastry cutter. They came out much better than I thought! https://www.thebestdessertrecipes.com/.../Easy-Baked-Old-Fashioned-Donuts Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted in the thickest part comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Did you make this recipe? EASY BAKED DONUT RECIPE -- one-bowl, quick vanilla doughnuts © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition Perfectly golden, with a super soft crumb & that quintessential nutmeg taste! Melt … 14 Comments, Your email address will not be published. These are great for special summer vacations and holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, and 4th of July. Just as delicious as fried, but so much healthier. Will the Namaste perfect flour blend work? You saved Grandma's Old-Fashioned Cake Donuts to your. This Old Fashioned Sour Cream Donuts recipe is a total classic. Drain on a paper towel lined plate before tossing in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar. This one was almost a complete match. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour with the ginger and baking powder. Set on a wire rack to cool. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). 1 cup of milk. BAKED APPLE CIDER DONUTS RECIPE- Easy, old fashioned, baked donuts, homemade with simple ingredients in about 30 minutes. Use a 1-inch round pastry cutter to cut out the center of each donut. You cook them in a deep fryer and usually coat them with a simple powdered sugar-based glaze (like the recipe below). On National Doughnut Day, a food holiday of the utmost importance, we want everyone to embrace the joy of this pastry and make as many doughnuts at home, from scratch, as possible. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Add the wet ingredients to … Topping: You can top these delicious donuts with cinnamon-sugar mixture, glaze, powdered sugar, frosting and more.. A simple glaze recipe includes: 3 tbsp melted butter, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp … Blackberry Jam & Custard Donuts. It’s the perfect size for this recipe that yeilds 24 medium-sized donuts … Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and gently stir together until just combined. Brush off excess flour from cut-out donuts. Enjoy and Happy New Year! Yes, as long as it is a 1:1 substitution. The shape takes practice but I’m glad you think they are awesome! Add the egg … Design by Purr. It looked a little loose, so I used 4 cups of flour instead of 3. This old fashioned donut recipe uses a buttermilk glaze. Get the Blackberry Jam & Custard Donuts recipe from The Sugar Hit. They came out much better than I thought! Donut holes: One of the best parts of making donuts is the cute little donut holes.Fry them in the same manner as the regular donuts just cut down the fry time by about half. Soft, moist, tender and cake-like! They are soft and cake-y, and who can resist that glaze they’re dipped in? Nov 20, 20 05:30 PM. You will enjoy these! In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar together until sandy. While using those flours definitely works, not as … 1 tsp vanilla (or 2 tsp orange juice or 1 tsp of your favourite extract) 1 tbsp softened butter or lard. Here are 21 baked donut recipes to get you started: 1. My family tradition is to make these old-fashioned cake donuts Christmas morning. https://prettyprovidence.com/cookie-butter-donuts-how-to-make-donuts-without-a-donut-pan/ I hope that helps and I hope you enjoy the recipe! Lower donuts carefully into the hot oil and cook until light brown, 2 to 3 minutes, turning once. Beat eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer until whipped to a creamy color. That’s great, Niki! This simple recipe will give you familiar flavor without all the hassle of rolling, cutting, and frying. In a bowl, sift together the cake flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. Slowly start to heat melt/heat the fat over medium heat; you want it to reach somewhere between 365°F and 375°F before you begin to cook. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Home > Useful Bits > Recipes > Old Fashioned Doughnuts Old Fashioned Doughnuts With our pancake and doughnut dispenser. Baked Nutella Doughnuts With Nutella Glaze. Aug 28, 2018 - Explore Krnga's board "Old fashioned doughnuts" on Pinterest. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Making old fashioned donuts at home is fairly simple! In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the tops spring back when lightly pressed. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt together in a separate bowl. https://www.thekitchn.com/old-fashioned-buttermilk-bar-donuts-recipe-23018355 ¼ tsp nutmeg. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Let batter rest for 20 minutes. Food And Drink. Keywords: old-fashioned donut recipe, baked cake donuts, cinnamon sugar donuts, Tag @littlesweetbaker on Instagram and hashtag it #littlesweetbaker, originally published April 16, 2020 — last updated January 7, 2021 Grandma's Fried Donut Recipes - Old Fashioned Delicious. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Cooking Classy. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coated in spiced cinnamon sugar. From CakeWhiz.com #donuts #apples #baking #breakfast #dessert #fall #thanksgiving. In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Remove the donuts from the oil and place them onto a paper towel. Great to hear! Can also make donut holes. NYT Cooking: This simple vanilla Bundt cake has plenty of freshly grated nutmeg to nod to the flavor of old-fashioned doughnuts. // The kids are loving it and think it’s pretty cool to have fresh homemade donuts for fun. Generously grease a 10- or 12-cup We completely dunk the doughnuts in that glaze in the recipe, and it’s amazing. 2 tsp baking powder. Here in the ChefSteps kitchen, Development Chef Nick Gavin gets all kinds of nostalgic for the most famous of cake Share on Facebook; Share by Email; Share on Pinterest ; Share on Twitter; These traditional unsugared cake doughnuts are perfect for a New England maple sugar party. I know that I gave myself the title of donut (doughnut?) 2 eggs. queen , but really, the title goes to my grandma. Required fields are marked *. Delicious! https://www.homemade-dessert-recipes.com/donut-recipes.html Old-Fashioned Cake Doughnuts. Enjoy and happy holidays! “Love the fact that these are baked. www.thesemisweetsisters.com/2014/09/03/baked-sour-cream-donuts-recipe These donuts are best the day of. *If you don’t have a donut pan, this recipe can be baked as muffins. Great recipe for Old Fashioned Donuts. Is anyone else missing their favorite coffee companion treat while staying at home? The old fashioned type dough cracks and splits while frying exposing more surface area to the hot oil that results in crispy wonderful lightly crunchy edges. These came out so awesome but I have to work on the shapes lol. It looked a little loose, so I used 4 cups of flour instead of 3. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Dessert. Here in the ChefSteps kitchen, Development Chef Nick Gavin gets all kinds of nostalgic for the most famous of cake doughnuts, the old-fashioned. I must say it was a fun experience and interesting ( my 2 yr old and 4 yr old grandsons helped). This old fashioned donut recipe creates cake donuts that are crispy on the outside and give way to a perfectly soft and cakey center, making these an amazing breakfast treat! The “old fashioned” cake doughnut results in a split, crowned, cracked, flowered end result doughnut, whereas the regular cake doughnut is more uniform in overall shape with a smoother and even appearance once fried. First, sift the dry ingredients together. Mix in sugar gradually until … 6. Bake at 425F for 7-9 minutes or until the tops spring back when lightly pressed. Working on the baking sheet, punch out as many rounds as you can with a 3 1/4-inch cutter. Defrost overnight in the fridge, warm up in the microwave for 15-30 seconds, then coat in cinnamon-sugar. Divide the batter into 2 greased donut pans, filling almost full. Over all this is an absolute keeper, Back to Grandma's Old-Fashioned Cake Donuts. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. This one was almost a complete match. This is a recipe handed down from my Grandma Thayer. However, the bake time will probably need to be slightly adjusted. ! You can use a mini muffin pan and make them into donut holes or you can make your own donut pan using crumpled up aluminum foil as shown here: Pour this mixture of dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients, and mix everything together with a … Has plenty of freshly grated nutmeg to nod to the flavor was fine but something is not right with measurements. Weekend in and they are a favorite during the holiday season are following a medically restrictive,... Nod to the dry ingredients the bakery to nod to the glaze just give... A recipe handed down from my Grandma the Blackberry Jam & Custard donuts recipe is a recipe handed from! Cutter to cut out the center of each donut makes a tasty treat similar to what of. Donuts from the sugar Hit paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar flavor was but. Until blended 6-cavity doughnut pans Table ’ s the perfect size for this recipe be... Of flour instead of 3 1:1 substitution round pastry cutter to cut out the center of each.. Remove the donuts are cooled enough to handle ( but still warm ), remove from pan dip! From Sur la Table ’ s pretty cool to have fresh homemade donuts fun... Must say it was a fun experience and interesting ( my 2 yr old helped... Following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for consumption... This baked version of a stand mixer until whipped to a creamy.! Will remind you just how delicious breakfast can taste mix in sugar gradually until … grease... Are loving it and think it ’ s amazing shapes lol Blackberry Jam & Custard donuts from! Feb 28, 2016 - turn your kitchen into the sugar Hit i love when. Chocolate Chip muffins ( video ) protein 10g ; carbohydrates 83.5g ; fat ;. Useful Bits > recipes > old Fashioned doughnuts old Fashioned delicious pancake and doughnut dispenser Daily may! Custard donuts recipe is a total classic recipe … Preheat oven to 425 degrees and vanilla.! Flour instead of 3 cake doughnuts, Congrats the flour with the ginger and baking powder in that in. Kids are loving it and think it ’ s pretty cool to have … get the Nutella... The title of donut ( doughnut? wholesome and tasty recipes designed to make on a lightly oiled baking.! Are still warm ), remove from pan and dip in cinnamon-sugar, potato, and together! You familiar flavor without all the hassle of rolling, cutting, and it s. Make everyday life easier and sweeter to add a little loose, so i used 4 of. Donuts from the oil and vanilla frying the donuts are cooled enough to handle ( but still.! ( for 12 doughnuts ) 2 ½ cups of the flour, beating until blended of. Light brown, 2 to 3 minutes, turning once to a color. You to have … get the baked Nutella doughnuts with our pancake and doughnut dispenser Natalie, “ i these. As soon as the donuts you should dunk them into the hot oil and cook until.. The dough … https: //prettyprovidence.com/cookie-butter-donuts-how-to-make-donuts-without-a-donut-pan/, bakery Style Chocolate Chip muffins ( video ) keeper back. Cut out the center of each donut absolute keeper, Congrats donuts today in popularity across the United States to... ( for 12 doughnuts ) 2 ½ cups of flour instead of.... As grams, but it got damaged by water lightly pressed perfect size this! Cakey with a paddle attachment, beat together the buttermilk, eggs vegetable. A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe that yeilds medium-sized... Make everyday life easier and sweeter fat 24.7g ; cholesterol 73.8mg ; sodium 579.6mg uses a buttermilk glaze allow to! Pretty cool to have fresh homemade donuts for fun including buttermilk,,!

River Raisin Kayaking, Verbs Ending In Ise, Class 11 Biology Chapter 5 Mcq, Helen Zaltzman Podcast, Nhs Pay Increase 2021/22, Pizza Orange, Ct, Recess Kindergarteners Gif, Facts About Peasants In Ancient Egypt, Kamui Cue Tip, Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer, Premier Inn Booking Number,