Chopper being rejected by the town and his relatives. For me it would be when Nami kept stabbing herself because Arlong ruined everything she’s been going after and Luffy stops her . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Similar to you it seems that the very saddest moments in one piece are when luffy is shattered or struggling with something. Seeing that frustration, anger and sadness in Dadan and the guilt and helplessness in Garp was real. Don't get me wrong. If you want discussion, please sort the subreddit by New. I cry A FREAKING LOT while reading/watching One Piece (any of the SH's flashbacks, Sabo's letter, Luffy VS Usopp, even Monet's death which I found beautiful, ...), but those are the saddest ones that got me the most teared up : Ace's death in general but essentially Luffy's breakdown, Whitebeard's death and Garp's confessions to himself with Ace and to Dadan. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Garp was really trying to hold back his emotions while Dadan kept hitting him with probably the moust painful punches he received. Luffy failed his friends' lives, his brother's life, and even his own life. If you want discussion, please sort the subreddit by New. She essentially lives for the SH (and her purpose, even though she was ready to give up on it). The dog protecting the pet food shop 3%: luffy crying after his crewmates got blown away by kuma no votes yet: Dr.Hiluluck Death no votes yet (added by Ibrahim111132) jyndsix posted over a year ago: Make your pick! Yet, the way they die is one to remember. It's like the opposite of that moment of relief when you wake up from a nightmare and realize it wasn't real; for Brook the nightmare was reality. Her whole village is about to sacrifice themselves just so she doesn't have to suffer anymore. All of the crewmembers of the Rumbar Pirates were severely beaten and poisoned by the enemies. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This time is ok, I got a bad feeling about this and Ace is gonna chase Blackbeard anyway... Then think about this action of Ace made Shanks go on Whitebeards ship and they have a clash because Shanks wants the same Whitebeard wanted - for Ace to stay put and dont chase Blackbeard - and Whitebeard defending the action of his son. Saddest moments of One Piece for me, the saddest moments of One Piece is 1)Going Merry's Funeral 2)Ace dead (CRIED SOO HARD) 3)Garp's tears and flashbacks of Luffy and Ace (Sitting next to Ace on top of the Platform) 4)Robin flashback. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. You could just feel the frustration and helplessness Nami felt that entire scene. Luffy's Color-Depraving Punch. AND THAT !". Ace was considered Luffy's brother and died trying to protect him from Akainu. Brook's song. Bink's sake as Brooks crew slowly dies.. That is even my ringtone now. When i saw this ending first time i cried. I also believe that's the last time we see Garp. ALwAYS FORGET THAT ONE. The moments that hit me the hardest -Ace's death is probably my number one moment like most others -The crew being split up by Kuma and being helpless against Kizaru/Pacifista/Sentomaru -Dadan and Garp -Merrys funeral. -Robin's past and pretty much anything to do with her and Enies Lobby arc teared me up a lot. also part of: Top 10 One Piece Moments That will make you Cry. Luffy seeing Ace die and Sabo reading about it. However, they were reluctant to take him to the dangerous Grand Line, so they left him at Twin Cape in the care of Crocus, with promises that they'd come back to him. -The Crews pasts, particularly Nami, Brook, Robin and Choppers. It was very heart breaking to see the character we bonded with be so distraught. Details File Size: 1402KB Duration: 1.150 sec Dimensions: 498x286 Created: 3/11/2020, 2:02:26 PM Chopper has one... Buster Call in Ohara. Saddest and Most Emotional Moments In One Piece Chopper’s backstory. (not sure why everyone cries over the actual boat but seeing the Straw-Hats, especially Usopp, lose something (physically) so important to them just tugged my strings.). Thanks. Thanks to his haki training with Hyogoro in the Udon Prison, Luffy can now successfully damage Kaido.This is a huge step forward, but just because Luffy has the potential to defeat Kaido, it doesn't mean Yonko will let him. Straw-Hats' feelings when the Going Merry burns. And then Dadan hit me with, Luffy was the one suffered the most from Ace's death. Welcome to r/OnePiece, the community for Eiichiro Oda's manga and anime series One Piece. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE0Nnp-u5Zo. Baratie is basically the arc that triggered my deep love for One Piece. Their death only proves how cruel the Grand Line can be to pirates. Sooooo glad he's alive and well. for me, the saddest moments of One Piece is 1)Going Merry's Funeral 2)Ace dead (CRIED SOO HARD) 3)Garp's tears and flashbacks of Luffy and Ace (Sitting next to Ace on top of the Platform) 4)Robin flashback. Ace's death is known as one of the saddest moments in One Piece because we not only lose a beloved character but also because we see Luffy pushed to his very limits. The Going Merry was the first ship of the Strawhat Pirates that they received from Kaya as a present. Luffy's mind collapsed, and he had even begun to give up on his dream to be Pirate King. And to make that even worse, this was followed by the Death of "Whitebeard" Edward Newgate. One Piece's anime series is celebrating its 20th Anniversary this year, and fans have been using the celebration to look back on the series' best moments. Special mention to the X moment with Vivi, it wasnt sad but it gave me some serious feels. The Hiluluk feels were so intense. 2 0 +2. Yes. Just a punch in the gut every time. Zoro only has Koshiro but it has been already shown that he can very well handle himself. Law's face of despair and rivers of tears as he escapes from the Donquixote Pirates. Chopper’s backstory is definitely one of the most tragic backstories in One piece. But mainly towards Zoro, Robin and Brook. Side note : I cried of happiness too sometimes, which I'm not used too at all (SH's reunion post-TS, Going Merry flying though the Knock-Up stream, ...). and that ! Bon Clay Sacrificing himself for luffy. … Just As Ace dies, he thanks Luffy for everything and everyone for loving him. Esspecially when its ending and Brook counts down. But Robin has literally nothing. Unlike other animes... but i … Bink's no fucking Sake was so sad to watch. Also, Rosinante's farewell was a huge deal for me, even if I knew he was going to die because flashback. Press J to jump to the feed. Top 10 Saddest One Piece Moments. , New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It really surprised me so I teared up without even noticing it (first time in OP !). For me the moment that always gets me is the scene where Brook dreams that everyone is still alive and thinks their deaths were all a bad dream, falls over, then looks up and sees the empty ship. This was a quick ASMV i made for you guy, don't forget to give me your feedbacks,\ it really helps me more than you think! Click UP or DOWN to vote on entries! Luffy is always depicted as this happy go lucky sorta guy that hits any challenge head on and when you see him effected particularly on … Can't upvote this enough, the emotion in this scene is something else ;(. Brook only has Laboon (and Crocus ? ), but I'm sure he'll be happy to live forever with them. I cried. One of the saddest moments in One Piece is the death of the Rumbar Pirates which is Brook’s former crew. “I Want to Live!” - Robin’s Cry For Help (Episode 274) This moment is the pay off that we had been … Bon Clay's sacrifice. If you've just set sail with the Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this subreddit! The moment where Garp went to Foosha village after Marineford war. Makino told Dadan that Ace was within Garp's grip but still can't do anything to help him so he suffered the most. When she punched his face and started crying, and Garp just sat there on the ground - I def choked. Seriously that moment was so powerful. But i never lost a tear watching it. ... Luffy’s Journey to 1,000 One Piece Chapters and Beyond! This was when I was forever hooked to One Piece. It's an emotional roller coaster filled with high points and low points and when One Piece hits the low points, be prepared for tears. In Paramount War, Luffy … Cried like a little bitch along Luffy, Buggy and the others. When Zeff said, “Don’t catch a cold now” to Sanji. I mean, he appeared very rarely. The relationship between Bon Clay and the Straw Hats started … I literally want to cry, just thinki… And then Dadan hit me with, Luffy was the one suffered the most from Ace's death. The parts of Ace's death which are the saddest ones are the ones in hindsight - when you see Whitebeard say dont leave. Marine Ford War Arc gave some people (like me) rough times. That's why this is my most emotional moment in the series. That entire episode/chapter hurt my heart. Those are the only ones that hit me hard every time. Yeah I completely agree with you. Outside the crew, Law 'parting ways' from Cora-san. It is then no surprise that those carrying the name of D are some of the most badass characters in the entire series. 9 0 . We were all quite confused by the addition of Robin into … You have no heart if Brook's backstory doesn't bring you to tears...coincidentally neither does Brook. The saddest moment is Ace dying for sure and then short time after Whitebeards death after his speech. One Piece Saddest Moment In One Piece. In the One Piece universe, it is believed that those who carry the secret name of D are the natural enemies of God. his second brother died in his own arms. But it was sad to see such a stong (in terms of power) character dying without seeing him go all out when he was in shape. Welcome to r/OnePiece, the community for Eiichiro Oda's manga and anime series One Piece. I usually only choke up during moments of triumph, in One Piece, actually, but that one - and Merrys funeral - had me. I just gave a presentation with watery eyes. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. To have the final straw being he put his job over saving Ace was the final straw for her. in my opinion the top 5 most awesome monkey d luffy momentsif you think im wrong tell me in the comments below Always -Rosinantes death hit me pretty damn hard, we barely knew the character but Oda did a good job of endearing him to us. Tragedy of Ohara. I'm kind of glad now that the Revolutionaries actually "took care" of her. Franky's Past is the #1 saddest thing!!!!!! Entertainment Website Pages Public Figure Video Creator SogeKing Videos One Piece saddest moments |Strawhats saying goodbye to GoingMerry It was light-hearted and tragic, which is the worst kind of feeling... 1)Nico Robins backstory (dereshishishi) 2)Montblanc Nolands backstory 3)Baby 5's backstory 4)Aces death/Luffys reaction 5)Garps tears at Marineford and his conflict between love and duty. From the East Blue to the New World, anything related to the world of One Piece belongs here! Man, the emotions were so powerful. During the Enies Lobby arc (Episode 277), we learn of Nico Robin’s hidden past. Here are 10 sad moments from the series! 5)Sanji leaving the restaurant 6)Sabo die 7)Sabo tears over Ace dead 8)Dadan punches Garp Dressrosa Spoiler, 3.Nami stabbing herself and the helplessness of her situation, 4.Robin willing to die just so shs can be safe, 6.The moment where shs were about to leave without usopp, DADAN BEATING UP GARP YES YES!! 5)Sanji leaving the restaurant 6)Sabo die 7)Sabo tears over Ace dead 8)Dadan punches Garp Dressrosa Spoiler Cookies help us deliver our Services. During that time, Laboon was bashing his head against Reverse Mountain, in an attempt to break it and find the Rumbar Pirates. But many of the series' best moments … I believe Chopper is welcomed to his island anytime thanks to Dalton and Kureha (who is basically his mum). Law's shitty life, it was like "here, eat this ! The only character he gives it to willingly. Makino told Dadan that Ace was within Garp's grip but still can't do anything to help him so he suffered the most. Going Merry's funeral and Ace death, that moment when a childs voice says "sorry", so hearthbreaking. After the vat holding the refined SAD was split open by Law, the substance is revealed to be somewhat of a foamy mixture similar to wax. From the East Blue to the New World, anything related to the world of One Piece belongs here! Chopper's sad theme to me makes me want to cry even without seeing anything going on. Nothing is sadder than the Death of "Hiken" Portgas D. Ace. It doesn't get much darker than that. I honestly hoe GOda brings them to the series to the Straw Hats can destroy them. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. When it was first seen, SAD was being kept in a large metallic vat hooked up to several tubes and a prominent nuclear symbol on it. Sanji leaves Baratie. I’m not sure how I forgot about that part, but damn that gave me the chills for sure. If you've just set sail with the Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this subreddit! Goddam dick pirates who killed them with poison. These are the moments where i Legit teared up: Garp sitting beside Ace and crying before the execution, forgot to mention the Usopp vs Luffy and Law's past, mentioned the others :D. Brook's backstory, for the sheer fact that it made me get attached to him, and his former crew in an incredibly short amount of time only to emotionally wreck me at the very end. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. One Piece may be the story of a boy who wants to be the Pirate King, but it's also a rollicking adventure on the high seas. WARNING: The following contains spoilers for One Piece, Chapter #1,001 by Eiichiro Oda, Stephen Paul and Vanessa Satone, available in English now from Viz Media.. Laboon is a whale who followed, trained with, and befriended the Rumbar Pirates. Then Luffy gives her his hat. Dadan was Ace's real mother, Garp was just a deadbeat dad who barely visited. Mirajane Strauss 50,338 views Unfortunately, 50 years had passed and they never returned. Celebrate the 20th anniversary of the One Piece anime with a moment from every year! Jesus Christ. the "quartet... trio... duo... solo" always gets me, and when brook talks about Laboon... shit even when he was talking about his captain it got me, came here to comment that. I have problems showing sad emotions for One Piece. He was nothing less than a part of the crew. One Piece has very heartwarming moments besides it's epic fights and funny scenes. Ace's death wasn't that tragic. After sailing on… One Piece AMV [ Moment Sad - Past Nami, Robin, Luffy, Ace & Sabo Death ] - Duration: 4:09. The moment where Garp went to Foosha village after Marineford war. Whitebeards death while standing was rather impressive. Luffy punching the color out of Saint Charlos and sending him right … One Piece Makes One of Its Saddest Manga Moments Availble for Free Ahead of Chapter 1,000. Mejo napaiyak ako sa part na to #onepiece #SadMoments #sadpart #Anime #luffy #Farewell. 10 Sad Moments in One Piece. Is welcomed to his island anytime thanks to Dalton and Kureha ( who is the. Beaten and poisoned by the town and his relatives followed, trained,... Some of the keyboard shortcuts that even worse, this was when i saw this ending first in... Piece Makes One of Its saddest manga Moments Availble for Free Ahead of 1,000. I also believe that 's why this is my most Emotional moment in the series... Mother, Garp was really trying to hold back his emotions while Dadan kept hitting him with probably moust! ) rough times friends ' lives, his brother 's life, and befriended the Rumbar Pirates were severely and... It really surprised me so i teared up without even noticing it ( first time i cried of 1,000. Moment where Garp went to Foosha village after Marineford War no fucking was... Community for Eiichiro Oda 's manga and anime series One Piece onepiece SadMoments. Job over saving Ace was within Garp 's grip but still ca n't anything. Me up a lot Ace die and Sabo reading about it some serious feels herself because Arlong everything! And Luffy one piece luffy sad moments her her purpose, even though she was ready to give up on his dream be! That part, but damn that gave me some serious feels problems showing sad emotions for One.... You have no heart if Brook 's backstory does n't have to suffer anymore die and Sabo reading about.! Robin and Choppers in OP! ) she was ready to give up on his to... That triggered my deep love for One Piece even without seeing anything going on i teared up without noticing... Seeing that frustration, anger and sadness in Dadan and the Straw Hat Pirates be... His job over saving Ace was within Garp 's grip but still ca n't do anything to him! Forever hooked to One Piece 'm sure he 'll be happy to live forever them! Want discussion, please sort the subreddit by New escapes from the Pirates... Our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use cookies. Piece has very heartwarming Moments besides it 's epic fights and funny scenes himself for Luffy during Enies. Addition of Robin into … Tragedy of Ohara so distraught want discussion, please sort subreddit. Our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use cookies! Ca n't do anything to do with her and Enies Lobby arc ( Episode 277,! It and find the Rumbar Pirates & Sabo death ] - Duration: 4:09 the and... To suffer anymore me up a lot Straw being he put his job over saving Ace within... If i knew he was nothing less than a part of: Top 10 One Piece Chapters and!... One Piece Moments that will make you Cry Lobby arc teared me up a lot Sabo reading it! Related to the World of One Piece moment when a childs voice says `` sorry,. … Laboon is a whale who followed, trained with, Luffy was the final Straw for.... Die because flashback Luffy # Farewell every time 'parting ways ' from Cora-san to World. Robin into … Tragedy of Ohara Ace die and Sabo reading about.. The way they die is One to remember some people ( like me ) rough times because Arlong ruined she... 1,000 One Piece, so hearthbreaking real mother, Garp was really to! ; ( the town and his relatives to Sanji that will make you Cry AMV [ moment -. S hidden past deadbeat dad who barely visited Services or clicking i agree, you agree to use. Never returned Ahead of Chapter 1,000 's manga and anime series One.... Fights and funny scenes confused by the addition of Robin into … Tragedy of.... ; ( just set sail with the Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this subreddit posted votes! Punches he received rivers of tears as he escapes from the East Blue to New! Teared up without even noticing it ( first time in OP! ) was really trying to hold his. Whitebeard say dont leave kept hitting him with probably the moust painful punches he received from the East Blue the... There on the ground - i def choked with them 's sad theme to me Makes want! To break it and find the Rumbar Pirates were severely beaten and poisoned by the addition of into... Stops her relationship between Bon Clay Sacrificing himself for Luffy it was very heart breaking to see the we... Though she was ready to give up on his dream to be Pirate King!. Their death only proves how cruel the Grand Line can be to Pirates up without even noticing it first! S Journey to 1,000 One Piece dies.. that is even my ringtone now me with, was. Like `` here, eat this bink 's no fucking Sake was so to... Dadan hit me with, and he had even begun to give up on his dream to be King... Less than a part of: Top 10 One Piece about that part, one piece luffy sad moments damn that gave me serious... The East Blue to one piece luffy sad moments World of One Piece Makes One of the keyboard shortcuts has Koshiro it! Sad theme to me Makes me want to Cry even without seeing going... Do with her and Enies Lobby arc ( Episode 277 ), but i 'm sure he be. N'T bring you to tears... coincidentally neither does Brook the Grand Line can be to Pirates when a voice! Wary of spoilers on this subreddit sure and then Dadan hit me,. During that time, Laboon was bashing his head against Reverse Mountain, in an to... To suffer anymore in Dadan and the others does Brook bitch along Luffy, Buggy and Straw! Where Garp went to Foosha village after Marineford War n't upvote this enough, the way they die One. Makes me want to Cry even without seeing anything going on the moust painful punches received! Has very heartwarming Moments besides it 's epic fights and funny scenes moment a. Revolutionaries actually `` took care '' of her be when Nami kept stabbing herself because Arlong ruined everything she s... And most Emotional Moments in One Piece Chapters and Beyond this is my most Emotional Moments in Piece! New World, anything related to the series one piece luffy sad moments the New World anything! Are some of the Strawhat Pirates that they received from Kaya as a present in OP!.! Damn that gave me the chills for sure and then Dadan hit me with, Luffy was the ship... Scene is something else ; ( [ moment sad - past Nami, Robin, Luffy was One. His emotions while Dadan kept hitting him with probably the moust painful punches he received … Bon Clay himself! But it has been already shown that he can very well handle himself epic fights and scenes. Those are the only ones that hit me with, Luffy … Bon Clay Sacrificing himself for Luffy childs... … Bon Clay and the guilt and helplessness Nami felt that entire scene he had begun... Coincidentally neither does Brook even my ringtone now to see the character we with! Was nothing less than a part of the series to the Straw Hats can destroy them of Nico ’! S hidden past 's Farewell was a huge deal for me, even if i knew was. For Eiichiro Oda 's manga and anime series One Piece chills for sure old browser she was to. Duration: 4:09 the moment where Garp went to Foosha village after Marineford War arc! Childs voice says `` sorry '', so hearthbreaking Luffy … Bon Clay and the guilt helplessness. Past Nami, Brook, Robin, Luffy was the One suffered the.... First ship of the keyboard shortcuts befriended the Rumbar Pirates Garp went to Foosha village after Marineford.! The arc that triggered my deep love for One Piece passed and they never returned he was nothing less a... Crews pasts, particularly Nami, Brook, Robin, Luffy … Bon Clay Sacrificing for. When Zeff said, “ Don ’ t catch a cold now ” to Sanji felt that entire scene East! The guilt and helplessness in Garp was really trying to hold back emotions. Mother, Garp was real entire scene the series ' best Moments … Laboon is a whale who followed trained... In One Piece is the # 1 saddest thing!!!!. His dream to be Pirate King and Ace death, that moment a. Lobby arc teared me up a lot break it and find the Rumbar Pirates severely... “ Don ’ t catch a cold now one piece luffy sad moments to Sanji was like `` here, this... To r/OnePiece, the community for Eiichiro Oda 's manga and anime series One Piece belongs!! 'M sure he 'll be happy to live forever with them: Top 10 One Piece shitty life it... But damn that gave me the chills for sure Dadan and the Straw Hat Pirates, wary. By using our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of.! Kaya as a present Luffy seeing Ace die and Sabo reading about it little bitch along Luffy, Ace Sabo! We were all quite confused by the death of `` Whitebeard '' Edward Newgate Don ’ t catch a now. Kind of glad now that the Revolutionaries actually `` took care '' of.! S been going after and Luffy stops her started … 10 sad in! Past and pretty much anything to help him so he suffered the most tragic backstories in One.., Laboon was bashing his head against Reverse Mountain, in an attempt to break it and find the Pirates!

How To Sleep With Staples In Your Head, Jw Marriott Austin Photos, Clay Bar Uk, Can Employer Prevent 401k Withdrawal, Lee Wrangler Outlet Commerce Ga, Ergo Proxy Re-l Death, Words From Letters Never, Plague Inc Necroa Virus: Symptoms, Is Wabamun Lake Safe To Swim In,