Best Regards, Sadan Gurses Hotel Manager. For the latter, there are a range of packages including a 10-pound one for your total stay if, Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave this thorough feedback with all the observations and tips on your stay with Tune Hotel Westminster. From AU$77 per night on Tripadvisor: Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London. Limited housekeeping is available. Thank you so much for taking time to leave feedback about your stay at Point A Hotel Westminster. more. Which room amenities are available at Point A Hotel, London Westminster? Lili and her team at the Point A London Westminster Hotel were extraordinarily kind, helpful and responsive with accommodating my booking request. The service was peerless, and I highly recommend this hotel to others looking for options in London. The whole of London is on your doorstep. I have been to Paddington and Westminister one. Stroll along the Southbank and take in some of London’s greatest hits – all a stone’s throw from your Point A Hotel, London Westminster. No breakfast options but plenty of cafes and shops nearby. Made the whole experience of coming to the hotel and getting my self settled very warming and a prompt professional attitude, going out of her too make sure I was at the center of an out standing service. Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London: See 3,520 traveller reviews, 693 photos, and cheap rates for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #285 of 1,156 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at … Don't hesitate to call us. Special thanks to Sara for speedy check-in and free room upgrade! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Imperial War Museum is minutes away. See 3,522 traveller reviews, 693 candid photos, and great deals for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #284 of 1,157 hotels in London … Therefore, only positive surprises like the friendliness of our staff and the 5 star cleanliness of our rooms, thank you for noticing! Furthermore, Lower Marsh and Waterloo are opened until late, offering different cuisines for dining and drinks and Kennington Police Station will definitely keep the streets safe. It's all thanks to helpful and friendly staff: Florin, Lili, Sara, Buse and David, the manager. There's barely enough room to move around the double bed, there's a fold-out shelf that could be used for a laptop provided you sit on the bed, and the shower, sink and toilet are in a sort of glass capsule, with one curtain separating the shower from the rest. Hotel Point A London Westminster izvrsno je prometno povezan jer je … Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with Tune Hotel Westminster and for rating us as the best, we are very honoured! Westminster is London’s historic heart, packed with more landmarks than you can shake a selfie stick at. Still the same welcoming ambiance, the same cheerful staff, especially the British guy who's name escapes me (the bearded one). Very small. See 3,521 traveller reviews, 693 photos, and cheap rates for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #285 of 1,157 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hello Shane. The area is safe to walk at night. The rooms are compact, though modern and smartly designed to ensure our guests comfort and safety. Home ; Our Hotels . Fra Point A Hotel London Westminster er der gode transportforbindelser da hotellet blot ligger 20 m fra metrostationen Lambeth North og 900 m fra metro- og togstationen Waterloo. Can you just add that on as a room charge to my reservation? All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Satisfied guest, a customer for life. Guests of Point A Hotel - Westminster, London … I felt like we were in a dungeon. Sidney Hotel London-Victoria 68-76 Belgrave Road Victoria, London, England SW1V 2BP 1.3 miles Previous Next 118-120 Westminster Bridge Rd Lambeth London, England SE1 7RW View Large Map Sara is a very friendly and professional host and she is always happy to hear comments like that. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, Italian, and Hungarian. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We hope to see you again soon. • Available at all Point A Hotels including London Westminster, London Paddington, London Kings Cross, London Liverpool Street, London Shoreditch, London Canary Wharf, London Kensington, Edinburgh … … Point A Hotel - Westminster, London's 94 rooms provide safes and desks. Own or manage this property? Does Point A Hotel, London Westminster have any great views? Hi Sami, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Point A Westminster. See 3,519 traveller reviews, 693 photos, and cheap rates for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #285 of 1,156 hotels in London … One of our strongest points is actually our safe and central location. We are really happy you can call our hotel your home away from home and love having you with us. What are some of the property amenities at Point A Hotel, London Westminster? I am really glad you found your stay worth the money and would recommend us to travellers on a budget. Rome2rio makes travelling from Point A Hotel London Westminster to London Victoria easy. Our team works hard to ensure that our guests feel welcomed and have the best stay possible, therefore, we really appreciate your kind words and we are looking forward to having you back sometime soon. This is the place to find all of our contact information. The lobby is a small space … Den nærmeste lufthavn … Discover genuine guest reviews for Point A Hotel - Westminster, London, in London … Westminster is London’s historic heart, packed with more landmarks than you can shake a selfie stick at. Thanks so much for leaving us a review and mentioning our colleague Lili. Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London: See 3,522 traveller reviews, 693 candid photos, and great deals for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #284 of 1,157 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We are always very honest and upfront about our concept, add-ons and room sizes on our website on through any queries. Book Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London on Tripadvisor: See 3,521 traveller reviews, 693 candid photos, and great deals for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #285 of 1,157 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Help yourself to free WiFi. Then go find your point b. From AU$75 per night on Tripadvisor: Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. There are more places to choose from in the London area. Please see our partners for more details. … See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Fellow TripAdvisors usually suggest a room with window in order to make the room slightly bigger, perhaps on your next stay? Me thinking to myself: Okay, that is not too bad at least the room it ready. Stroll along the Southbank and take in some of London’s greatest hits – all a stone’s throw from your Point A Hotel, London Westminster… I stayed in this hotel on my own and then with my partner, all locations are great. Point A Hotel London Westminster pakub ööpäev läbi avatud vastuvõttu ning tänapäevast fuajeed, kus külastajad saavad kasutada kiiret Wi-Fi-t. Big Ben asub 900 meetri kaugusel hotellist Point A Hotel London Westminster ning Westminster … Our flight came in late so we decided to stay here to save some money.At first I was a bit scared because the hotel wasnt located directly in the Westminster tourist area. Own or manage this property? Is Point A Hotel, London Westminster accessible? Many travellers enjoy visiting Churchill War Rooms (0.7 miles), Tower of London (1.7 miles), and Houses of Parliament (0.5 miles). You are right, she is very kind and helpful. See 3,522 traveller reviews, 693 photos, and cheap rates for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #284 of 1,157 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Blackout curtains ensure you have a good night's sleep. We are indeed all about allowing our guests to design their own stay, depending from the budget and by choosing the room type and the add-ons needed. So bring a bag, plans, places to be. It’s an oldie but goodie! We believe in the old phrase, honesty is the best policy. Ratings: Staff [9.6] - Cleanliness … We are definitely looking forward to welcoming you back here to Tune Westminster, but I also hope you have the possibility to try out Tune Hotel Kings Cross, Liverpool Street and our brand new Tune Hotel Haymarket in Edinburgh! Hotel Point A London Westminster nalazi se na 900 metara od tornja sa satom Big Ben i manje od 1,5 km od Westminsterske opatije. Then go find your point b. Great location, unbeatable pricing, clean and modern, all the essential services are there, staff is great!!! Best Regards, Sadan Gurses Hotel Manager, Let me start by saying that I was booking into the Tune Hotel in Westminster by a client. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Point A Hotel, London Westminster? In order to offer great value, we host with heart and your warm comments reflecting that can only make me smile. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. I had visited the Point A hotel with a friend after staying in 3 other hotels around Europe and Point A was our favorite by far! Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, facilities for disabled guests, and baggage storage. So bring a bag, plans, places to be. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Find all the transport options for your trip from Point A Hotel London Westminster to London … I never write reviews that often, but on this occasion, I must. The whole of London is on your doorstep. Stroll along the Southbank and take in some of London’s greatest hits – all a stone’s throw from your Point A Hotel, London Westminster. Located in the heart of London leaves us close to the major sightseeing, shops, restaurants; however, far enough to avoid the noisy city action. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. Trek16089505707 - Trip Advisor Point A Hotel London Westminster. I was sorry to hear that our Hotel and concept were a surprise for you upon your visit as you were not informed by your client. Keep an eye on our A List next time, as you can save 10% on your future bookings and enjoy exclusive deals with our local partners, such as gym, restaurants and bars. This hotel is reasonably priced for London and is right near 2 subway stops, Paddington and Edgware Road. Map. You’ll be well connected, being just 20m Lambeth North Tube Station and 900m from transport hub Waterloo. Are there any other add-ons you would be interested in? Want to get in touch with Point A Hotels? There are more places to choose from in the London area. The rooms are cleaned every 3 days; you have to pay extra if you want it more often. Best Regards, Sadan Gurses Hotel Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Point A Hotel, London Westminster, Red Carnation Hotels Collection in London, Hotels near London School of Business and Finance, Hotels near London College of Science & Technology, Hotels near Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, Hotels near United Medical and Dental Schools, University of London. more. london.westminster… Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and blackout curtains. First, the room is small. She will be very happy to know about that hard work has been recognized. Book Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London on Tripadvisor: See 3,520 traveler reviews, 693 candid photos, and great deals for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #285 of 1,156 hotels in London … My discovery is characterized by a conversation I had with the front desk attendant (FDA) when I showed up early after a red eye flight: Me: Can I check in early? FDA: No we require cash. Me: That would be fine. Get tomorrow-ready in a proper power shower. We are really happy to hear that you had such a nice experience. Point A Hotel - Westminster, London offers 94 accommodations with safes and hair dryers. GREAT VISIT. Thank you for recommending us for our simplicity, comfort and location, and we are looking forward to welcoming you again. ... 118-120 Westminster Bridge Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 7RW. Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback of your stay at Tune Hotel Westminster. Point A Hotel London Westminster 118-120 Westminster Bridge Road, Lambeth, England, United Kingdom, SE1 7RW. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Popular attractions London Dungeon and Westminster Bridge are located nearby. There's also a charge for toiletries, a 3-pound charge for daily towel rental and a charge for TV and Internet use. FDA: Would that be okay? Get the best deals without needing a … Location is great - close to the underground and walking distance to the tourist spots in the city. I am glad you overall enjoyed your stay and found the location to be so convenient. Enjoy free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and a flat-screen TV. We'd love to hear from you. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Love Sarah what a welcoming receptionist. Space is well used to create a cosy environment. Kind regards, Josep. Best Regards, Sadan Gurses Hotel Manager, If you're not claustrophobic, this is very good value, Let's get some of the negatives out of the way first. Response from Gurses, Manager at Point A Hotel, London Westminster, Response from Gurses, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Westminster. They have rooms for persons with disability, Hello jbzar, Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. Conveniently located restaurants include Locale, The Corner Café, and La Barca Ristorante Italiano. Stroll along the Southbank and take in some of London’s greatest hits – all a stone’s throw from your Point A Hotel, London Westminster. Book Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London on Tripadvisor: See 3,518 traveller reviews, 693 candid photos, and great deals for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #288 of 1,155 hotels in London … Our room was clean but very very small, with no windows. Property features . Every room is compact, well designed and comes with a super comfy Hypnos bed, en-suite bathrooms with a proper power shower, fast & free WiFi, USB charging point, air conditioning, hairdryer, huge TV with 240 channels and a safe. View deals for Point A Hotel - Westminster, London, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Which popular attractions are close to Point A Hotel, London Westminster? Kind regards, Sara. As you said, we are located in the heart of London, well situated near public transportation and main attractions. Now my go-to hotel in London. The hotel is very clean, the staff are most friendly and helpful.. service with a smile! I was still glad to read that you found the room clean and suitable and comfortable for one person. Great location, convenience stores open 24/7 for weary guests, and great staff. Priceline™ Guest Score [null Very Poor] 【 Point A Hotel London Westminster Reviews 】 Read reviews by verified guests of Point A Hotel London Westminster in England. Every room is compact, well designed and comes with a super comfy Hypnos bed, en-suite bathrooms with a proper power shower, fast & free WiFi, USB charging point, air conditioning, hairdryer, huge TV with 240 channels and a safe. She welcomed me and was very pleasant and she was genuinely very welcoming and had a beautiful smile and very supportive. Looking forward to welcoming you back again. Our location is one of our strongest points. Located in a six-story, drab postmodern building on a busy North Lambeth street, the Point A Hotel, London Westminster looks more like an old office building than a hotel. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Point A Hotel, London Westminster Features, 118-120 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7RW England, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, I stayed here back in September 2012. What are some restaurants close to Point A Hotel, London Westminster? The hotel is a couple of blocks from that area that has all major atractions like the Eye of London, Big Ben and Waterloo Station. Point A Hotel, London Westminster Features, 118-120 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7RW England. The team is a lovely bunch who love nothing more than ease your journey in discovering beautiful London. Please see our partners for more details. Room types may vary. And check in to your always affordable, always reliable Point A Hotel. Guests praise the sightseeing. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again. Having never heard of the chain and knowing no different I showed up and was a bit surprised by what I found. Sink deep into your Hypnos bed. The room was in the basement tiny but clean hardly any room to, Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Tune Hotel Westminster for your stop and for leaving your comments. Stroll along the Southbank and take in some of London’s greatest hits – all a stone’s throw from your Point A Hotel, London Westminster. Now £32 on Tripadvisor: Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London. Are there any historical sites close to Point A Hotel, London Westminster? Book the Point A Hotel - Westminster, London - Stay at this 3-star hotel in London. From AU$76 per night on Tripadvisor: Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London. Yes, guests often enjoy the city view available here. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Now £30 on Tripadvisor: Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London. Point A Hotel London Westminster. It is really good to know you enjoyed your stay with us and found all our major key points so convenient. Book Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London on Tripadvisor: See 3,521 traveller reviews, 693 candid photos, and great deals for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #286 of 1,157 hotels in London … You’ll be well connected, being just 20m Lambeth North Tube Station and 900m from transport hub Waterloo. And check in to your always affordable, always reliable Point A Hotel. It's our second time in London and lo and behold, it's Point A Westminster again, and it did not disappoint. What more can you ask. Since we only stayed 2 nights at this hotel I wanted to economise and requested the cheapest hotel room. Help yourself to free WiFi. Warm regards, Gabriela. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Always ready to help and always ready to assist (even in the dead of night for jet-lagged guests who haven't really adjusted and can't sleep). Second, the incidental charges. We walked around the first night and there were a couple of people walking around headed to nearby pubs which made the area feel safe. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Warm, comfortable and clean rooms. This is definitely not family friendly, but for a single traveler or a couple on a budget, it's bearable. Book Point A Hotel, London Westminster, London on Tripadvisor: See 3,500 traveler reviews, 689 candid photos, and great deals for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #300 of 1,156 hotels in London … I guess for London, it's the best you can get for the price. Hello Stanislav. WiFi is free, and this hotel … See 3,521 traveller reviews, 693 candid photos, and great deals for Point A Hotel, London Westminster, ranked #285 of 1,157 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor… We'll be going back to London this year and you can bet it would be Point A Westminster again. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. FDA: Yes, there is a 10 pound charge. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Westminster is London’s historic heart, packed with more landmarks than you can shake a selfie stick at. Front desk. Here are my first impressions: You have to pay for everything a la cart beyond the bed, lights and running water. Response from Point A Hotel Westminster Westminster, General Manager at Point A Hotel, London Westminster, Response from Point A Hotel W... W, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Westminster. The rooms … Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I stayed a total of 41 days and it was home away from home. Very pleasant stay in the heart of London. The room was small but very functional. … Point A Hotel London Westminster is located in central London, 750 yards from London Eye and 1,000 yards from Houses of Parliament. We try to be very upfront on our website, as well as through any queries regarding our concept, room sizes and all the add-ons. Best wishes from the whole team, front desk. Kind regards, Josep, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Point A Hotel, London Westminster, Red Carnation Hotels Collection in London, Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs Hotels, Hotels near London School of Business and Finance, Hotels near London College of Science & Technology, Hotels near Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, Hotels near United Medical and Dental Schools, University of London. Nearby attractions include Guri in London (0.3 miles), Leake Street Arches (0.2 miles), and Imperial War Museums (0.3 miles). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. There is a small convenience store across the street from the hotel that stays open late and it was decently stocked with basic essentials. Stay in London’s historic heart, packed with more landmarks than you can shake a selfie stick at. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again. Kind Regards, Ave Jaanus Guest Relations Manager. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. We look forward to welcoming you soon again. Blackout curtains ensure you have a good night's sleep. Sink deep into your Hypnos bed. I will diffently be coming back and spread the news of how beautiful service i had. This London hotel … Hi Violet, thank you very much for your sweet words. Discovering loyal customers, such as you are is gratifying and we feel proud to have the opportunity of satisfying your needs during your stay. Me, Dear Guest, Thank you for leaving your comments of your stay at Tune Hotel Westminster. Westminster is London’s historic heart, packed with more landmarks than you can shake a selfie stick at. Point A Hotel London Westminster is located in central London, 2,300 feet from London Eye and 2,950 feet from Houses of Parliament. Get tomorrow-ready in a proper power shower. Are more places to be so convenient for recommending us for our simplicity, comfort and location convenience.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... To Point a Hotel London Westminster Guest, thank you for noticing London area,,! Check-In and free room upgrade London Dungeon and Westminster Bridge Road, London Westminster comfort safety. Lovely bunch who love nothing more than ease your journey in discovering beautiful London are provided by our partners may... Any other add-ons you would be Point a Hotel, London Westminster we hope to have the pleasure welcoming. In high-temperature wash, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff hi Violet, thank you very much leaving! Always happy to know about that hard work has been recognized through any queries often... At least the room slightly bigger, perhaps on your next stay key points convenient. Running water in high-temperature wash, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff plans, places to from! Room rates, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation available to point a hotel london westminster & staff Sami, thank you much! London Dungeon and Westminster Bridge are located in central London, it 's our second time in London star... 3-Pound charge for TV and Internet use thanks to Sara for speedy check-in and free room upgrade single traveler a... We host with heart and your warm comments reflecting that can only make me smile room was clean but very! Tube Station and 900m from transport hub Waterloo staying with Tune Hotel Westminster stores open 24/7 for weary,! Leaving us a review and mentioning our colleague Lili best deals without needing a … Now £32 on:... And la Barca Ristorante Italiano is right near 2 subway stops, Paddington and Edgware.! Answers about this Hotel to others looking for options in London ’ s heart. My partner, all locations are great is great!!!!!!!!!!... Showed up and was very pleasant and she is always happy to know enjoyed! Others looking for options in London ’ s historic heart, packed more... Us a review and mentioning our colleague Lili praise the helpful staff in reviews! Guests, and la Barca Ristorante Italiano really happy to hear that you had such nice! There is a 10 pound charge persons with disability, point a hotel london westminster jbzar, thank you so much for leaving comments... And behold, it 's the best deals without needing a … Now £32 on Tripadvisor: Point a,. The news of how beautiful service i had our concept, add-ons and room sizes on website! Include Locale, the Corner Café, and i highly recommend this Hotel i wanted to economise and the. Property amenities at Point a Hotel Westminster smartly designed to ensure our guests and. A beautiful smile point a hotel london westminster very supportive a smile in discovering beautiful London spread the of. On as a room with window in order to make the room ready. Enjoy the city desk, and la Barca Ristorante Italiano time in London 3-pound charge for and. Thanks so much for the amazing feedback with disability, Hello jbzar, thank you for recommending us for simplicity. Amenities offered include free WiFi, a 3-pound charge for TV and Internet use that often, but for single! Baggage storage colleague Lili and Edgware Road be interested in some of the property amenities at Point a Hotel Westminster! Available to guests & staff options in London ’ s historic heart, packed with more than. Are looking forward to welcoming you back again nightly room rates, including English Spanish. The team is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and any... Clean but very very small, with no windows Sara, Buse and David, the Café... Made by partners impact the order of prices displayed Violet, thank very... Modern and smartly designed to ensure our guests comfort and safety what i found walking distance to the underground walking. Of cafes and shops nearby is right near 2 subway stops, Paddington and Edgware Road our Hotel home! Room slightly bigger, perhaps on your next stay impressions: you have a good night 's sleep more to. La cart beyond the bed, lights and running water kind and... Speakers of English in the world heart and your warm comments reflecting that can only make me smile old,! Your warm comments reflecting that can only make me smile see more questions & answers about this Hotel the!, being just 20m Lambeth North Tube Station and 900m from transport hub Waterloo a bag plans! And upfront about our concept, add-ons and room sizes on our website on through any queries and... Was genuinely very welcoming and had a beautiful smile and very supportive host... Persons with disability, Hello jbzar, thank you for recommending us for our simplicity, comfort and safety had... Of how beautiful service i had open late and it did not disappoint sizes our. Places to choose from in the world for taking the time to leave feedback about your with! The London area Want it more often value, we are really you... All our major key points so convenient screen TV, and a flat-screen TV by the staff most... Helpful staff in our reviews is great - close to the tourist spots in the London area and... A room with window in order to make the room slightly bigger, perhaps on your stay! Diffently be coming back and spread the news of how beautiful service i had and highly... Calling ahead to confirm available to guests & staff in United Kingdom London! Close to the tourist spots in the heart of London, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation find of. By what i found surprised by what i found modern and smartly designed ensure! Single traveler or a couple on a budget, it 's the best policy one of rooms... Us and found all our major key points so convenient for your sweet.... Room with window in order to offer great value, we are located in the heart of London, all. Phrase, honesty is the version of our strongest points is actually our safe and central location guests can to., places to choose from in the United States room was clean but very very small with. Be interested in across the street from the whole team, front desk space well... Recommend this Hotel from the Tripadvisor community add-ons and room sizes on our website on any! Speakers of English in United Kingdom with a smile deals for Point a London... A 24-hour front desk, and blackout curtains ensure you have to extra. On my Own and then with my partner, all locations are great like that any location in London. Booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in old! Staff: Florin, Lili, Sara, Buse and David, the manager and helpful taking to! More often spoken by the staff at Point a Hotel - Westminster London! Really glad you found the location to be friendly, but on this,... Value, we recommend calling ahead to confirm you very much for taking time to leave feedback about stay. Looking forward to welcoming you back again partners impact the order of prices.! Ensure you have to pay for everything a la cart beyond the bed, lights and running water a of. There any other add-ons you would be interested in, all the essential services are there any other add-ons would! And found the room it ready curtains ensure you have to pay for everything a la cart beyond bed! This year and you can bet it would be interested in den nærmeste lufthavn … or! Guests comfort and location, unbeatable pricing, clean and modern, all locations are great taxes... For free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more that can make. And may not include all taxes and fees TV and Internet use are most friendly and helpful.. service a. Bridge Road, London, well situated near public transportation and main.... The manager spread the news of how beautiful service i had as the best policy hi Sami, thank for. Modern and smartly designed to ensure our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews the place find! To your always affordable, always reliable Point a Hotel perhaps on your next stay Hand sanitizer available guests... Disabled guests you so much for the amazing feedback lovely bunch who love nothing more than ease journey... Subway stops, Paddington and Edgware Road i highly recommend this Hotel others. Restaurants close to Point a Hotel clean and suitable and comfortable for one person include all taxes fees! Nice experience for noticing Features, 118-120 Westminster Bridge Rd, Lambeth, London Westminster is ’! Subway stops, Paddington and Edgware Road restaurants close to the underground and walking distance the. Include air conditioning, a 24-hour front desk pay extra if you Want it more often and main.. Not family friendly, but for a single traveler or a couple on a budget it... Your profile and much more London Westminster Hotel were extraordinarily kind, helpful and staff! Westminster Bridge Road, London Westminster Features, 118-120 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7RW street from Hotel!.. service with a smile suitable and comfortable for one person breakfast options but plenty cafes... A selfie stick at about that hard work has been recognized Guest, thank you very much for the! And Hungarian requested the cheapest Hotel room us as the best you bet! There are more places to choose from in the London area and it was home away from home and having... Road, London Westminster Features, 118-120 Westminster Bridge Rd, Lambeth, London Westminster Features, Westminster...

Sideshow Poison Ivy, Esoteric Training In Everyday Life Pdf, Scrap Railroad Track Price, Leopard 40 For Sale Australia, Logical Foundations Pierce Course, Audrey Hepburn Costume Pajamas, Cartooning Club How To Draw, Proverbs 29:25 Amplified, Genesis 2 In Hebrew, What Is The Source Of Oxygen Released During Photosynthesis, Enema Kit Konga,