I am not an expert on these newer Schwinn bike so check out the pics and be your own judge) It is in the original and very appealing black and white 2-tone colored factory paint. Please feel free to ask me any questions. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 32 reviews. MKS pedals, Mongoose grips, GT 175 cranks, fully sealed BB. I greased the bearings in the bottom bracket and head set. Top tube center to center 22.5 in, Tires hold air but they are dry. Posted with, See Pics for Description. 50 miles from Baltimore or D.C. It is the ultimate babe magnet. BARELY USED Schwinn Gateway 7 Speed Bike Bicycle - LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!! You are bidding on a Schwinn Women's Balloon Tire Bike. I accept, cash for local pickups. Pink) $199.00, Item Report, Product Condition, Product Features, Product Details, Product Condition: Item Appearance, Good(Item looks presentable- shows some signs of use) Item Functionality, Unassembled(Item has not been put together) Packaging, Original packaging distressed, Item Includes, Incomplete. Cluch plate and pin are New with out chorme plate, The back Rim needs to be replaced, or maybe just tighted, This bike is in great shape other then that back Rim, The motor is strong It takes a few times to start but runs very well and very fast for a steel Frame.With a 180 pound man on it. AUTHENTIC GUARANTEED: 100% PAY PAL ONLY. Great for your local bike path or cruising around town, the 26" Schwinn Suburban is the perfect comfort bike for casual riders. Bike has a mount on handlebars for a basket but that will be removed. Summer Time Fun! 26"X 2.125" Schwinn Typhoon Cord tires. 18" inch aluminum frame with adjustable seat for even the tallest guy. But beyond making men's and women's road, mountain, hybrid bikes and bicycles for kids, we make memories. missing the insert. There is some damage to the triangular decals on the seat tube. Fork has disk brake tabs. Check out my! RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*a4%601gc%3E-1436868b9ac-0xe6-, Bike is in good condition. No Reserve Price", for your consideration; Schwinn Deluxe 26" Beach Cruiser Seven bicycle is like new and kept in mint condition- not one scratch on it. Black and Cream with cardinal Red pin striping Make me an Offer! UPC: About Us, Payment, Shipping, Pick Up, Returns, Contact, Us, About us: Thank you for your interest in TaddWholesale on eBay! If you would like to combine shipping on multiple items. THE FORKS ARE VERY NICE&SHINY LOOKS TO BE ORIGINAL STICKERS. And a bike rack that holds up to three bikes. Fork is straight and usable. I know what I'm doing and did no damage to the paint. 46 teeth PedalsRubber Block Bottom BracketNot applicable BB Shell WidthAmerican Rear Cogs7-speed internal. Located in Fort Oglethorpe GA. local pick up only. USA lower 48. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Insurance is INCLUDED in the handling costs for ALL packages. Schwinn Signature Women's Fordham 26'' Comfort Bike. WAS: $549.99 * Schwinn Signature Men's Fremont Hybrid Bike. We will do the best we can to describe the condition of the items we list. $179.99. Schwinn Collegiate bicycle with 5 speeds is all original down to the Schwinn Breeze sports touring tires which are in good usable condition. Headlamp and rear rack. Thers is a license from Lincoln Nebraska from 1965 and 1966. We do not test the items we sell for full functionality. We are human but also honest, flexible and fair. Gear Speeds: 21 Bicycle Frame Height: 28" Bicycle Frame Material: Steel Suspension Type: Front Suspension Features: Front Suspension Travel Seat Features: Suspension Seat Post. Chain(very good shape) emblem, top cup for the frame, and reproduction tank are included in this deal. Minus his bike and his bus, Nick sold everything. Unless you have a preference. If you want you can pick up the bike in Lincoln. INSTRUCTIONS*MISSING NUT AND CLAMP* FEATURES: Schwinn cruiser frame Schwinn spring cruiser saddle Easy rolling cruiser tires. Features include: Blue paint Chrome fenders Schwinn decals Low swing frame style- perfect if you like biking in a skirt Schwinn spring-loaded seat Schwinn Hollywood chain guard Schwinn handlebar grips Coaster brake Single speed This bike does show its age with some rust. The bike is an original THREE SPEED and the gears do operate. Other parts will be in separate auctions. Surface oxidation. I will do my best to have you banned from bidding and overall, BEACHYBOYY'S ANOTHER QUALITY ITEM FROM BEACHYBOYY'S. Tire size 26X1.95 Pictures show condition. Front tire and tube is good to go, but the rear tire's sidewall is rough from sitting and not riding it. See Item Description below for full details. Time Frame for Payment Payment must be made within 3 days. Nearly new and affordable Shwinn bike for women A Shwinn 26" Sanctuary bike is for sale. This is the perfect start for that special lady in your life. After 4 business days we will file a non-paying bidder alert and re-list the auction. We may be able to provide you with a list of freight shipping companies and contacts if needed. The seat is also a little squeeky on a bumpy ride but that has nothing to do with the storm- the water only came up about 2 ft. high on our first floor where this bike was. IF SHIPPING IS LESS THEN $75 I WILL REFUND THE REMAINING AMOUNT, IF ITS MORE I WILL ASK FOR THE REST OF IT. Schwinn. 47371 260-726-8074 Sorry no emails answered after noon on Saturday. ACS high flange hubs stamped 1981 Shimano 600 Crankset MKS BMX-7 pedals VDC Allumium Handlebars Pro Neck VDC fluted seatpost Seatpost clamp stamped Dia-Comp 890 Brakeset 26" x 2.125 Snakebelly Tires This Bike is an all original OG cruiser(only tires have been replaced). An exercise bike … ITEM IS SCRATCHED AND THE FENDER IS BENT. Its very comfortable to ride and is a very sharp classic cruiser. Tubes hold air. The Schwinn Discover is a 700c wheel hybrid bike series with bikes for both men and women. If I make a mistake I will be the first admit it and make some sort of refund. We ship to the Continental 48 States Only at the listed Shipping Price. Schwinn Windwood Women's Cruiser Bike(26-Inch Wheels. Who was a Schwinn Dealer in 1995, looked it over. Please check out the pictures closely and look at the nuts and bolts which still have the factory zinc coating on them which shows the Schwinn was kept indoors all the time. A ll items will have the same tracking number uploaded to the E-bay site for your access. Great frame for a great price. PICK UP ONLY CASH ON PICKUP Posted with lm3vhp.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bjw%60%3Elm3vhp-13f918dddf5-0xf3-. Nice wide/ cozy white leather ELECTRA TOWNIE seat/ saddle. If payment or communication is not received by the end of the 5th day. Vintage Schwinn Cruiser, Antique Rat Rod Bike, or Old School BMX. Chain DOES NOT work with Derailleur and multiple cog freewheels, cassettes, and chainrings. As for the bike as a whole, it does, show use, but is still in great shape. Like new. Coolio classic light set. Only used twice- I tried but I'm just not a bike person. HAD SOME RUST KEEP AWAY PUT ON AND THEN POLISHED. Payment BluePrint Bikes is a bicycle centric seller. Boxes. See pic. Preferably near my home North of Lawrence Ave. but I can drive and meet halfway if that helps. But it was driven down the road a few times during testing at a bike shop a few years ago. If you have been riding bikes for a while you have probably heard of the Schwinn Company. Seller added the following information: serial number dc17747, Positive feedback is VERY important to us! Standover height 28.5 in. However. The Pro's Closet caters to clients both locally and nationwide offering pickups, consultations, expert advi, You are looking at A CHROME 80cc Kit on a Solid 26" Black Schwinn Point Beach Men's Cruiser Bike in Black. The seat is not original. THE GRIPS ARE HARD AND COULD BE REPLACED BUT AGAIN IF I CHANGED IT I'M SURE YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY WANT A DIFFERENT SET. Also includes very cute and handy wicker front basket. The saddle is dry and cracked. ITS A NICE SWEET SMOOTH RIDE. IF THEY WERE TO BE PAINTED IT WOULD BE WISE TO USE THE PRIMER THAT IS ALSO A FILLER IN ONE. Singlespeed Coaster brake Fenders Rear Rack Pure awesome. I've been collecting stuff for most of my life and realize it's going to take the rest of my life to make it available to you. Road, racing and cruiser bikes. Further speaks to the original design and function of the bike. The serial number is TY51003150. 2199 North Batavia Suite Q Orange. The bike has chrome Schwinn rims front and rear. I love the Schwinn"Magic Hat" decal on the seat post tube) original screen chainguard, matching Schwinn coppertone cruiser style seat, wide cruiser handlebars, full fenders, and more! This comes with a baby hitch trailer that sits two little ones. About a 19" I think. THE BRAKE LEVERS HAVE FACTORY BENDS IN THEM TO ALLOW THE SHIFTER LEVERS. Shipping costs include disassembly, packaging labor, materials and freight. The kick stand and pedals are rusted. It says"Jaguar" on the bike. Coaster brake, fenders, basket, etc. Thanks for looking. If this is not done there is a good possibility your item(s) will be shipped in separate packages and you will lose the combin e, LOCAL PICKUP ONLY- NEWBURGH. I SAW A SINGLE SPEED KING STING SELL FOR OVER $800.00 ON E-BAY + SHIPPING! This is a 1995 repop with hand brakes that are connected to Sturmey Archer drum brakes. All orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL, or USPS. If noted as Brand New the item will be Brand New in Original Factory Packaging. This has to b, Description Available for purchase: A fantastic piece of cycling history. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Schwinn Women's Legacy 26" Cruiser Bike- Blue/White. Describe, and photograph my items accurately. Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 17 Years and Up, Gear Speeds: 1, Bicycle Frame Material: Steel, Seat Features: Cushioned. It has a nice big seat that can be adjusted up and down and tilted forward and back. My height is 5’4” and it is excellent for this height or can be adjusted for someone a bit taller or shorter. It will likely cost more. The seat height is easy to adjust. This Single speed chain that fits single speed bikes with 1/8" chain rings, track cogs, free wheels, and coaster brakes. This bike was stored indoors and never ridden for over 16 years! If something important to you is not addressed in my description, just ask before bidding. Ride in style and comfort. Found on the bottom bracket shell. Our preferr, eBay shipping for UPS Ground has been inaccurate for the last few months. 2009 Schwinn New Belgium "Fat Tire Amber Ale" Cruiser, Schwinn Beach Cruiser SS Bull Handlbars Studded Spring Seat, Vintage Mens Schwinn Sierra 26 in Cruiser Bike Bicycle 10 Speed 18 in Frame. $549.99. Air-cooling, 2-stroke Power: Rotary Speed Rated Power: 1.5Kw/ 5000r/ min(3HP/5000r/min), Max. I WOULD PREFER NO E-CHECKS PLEASE* SUPER LOW SHIPPING TOO ALL BUYERS" ALL SHIPPING PRICES ARE AN ESTIMATE.IF THE SHIPPING COST IS MORE THAN SHOWN IN THE AUCTION LISTING I WILL ABSORB THE DIFFERENCE. During this time you may receive automatically generated invoices until the item is paid for. IL USA. eBay will automatically file an Unpaid Item Dispute after 3 days and after 7 days the item will be re-listed to eBay. I will send an eBay invoice with exact shipping, after the auction ends. The chrome is very shiny. Dimensions. Bicycle measures 22' from the seat post to the head tube. Thanks For Looking! From the white walls to the paint, really nice, just like new. Build your own lasting memories with a Schwinn. Welcome to Schwinn! IF THE SHIPPING COST IS LESS THAN THE PRICE SHOWN IN THE AUCTION LISTING I WILL CREDIT THE DIFFERENCE BACK TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCT. Payment must be received within 3 days of the close of auction. We are not responsible for running changes such as color variations. The decal on the main upper cross-frame bar from handle bar to seat is a little scratched. BACK TIRE IS OLD AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED I WOULD HAVE BUT EVERY ONE LIKES DIFFERENT TIRES. Hopefully our accuracy and info shoul, BUY ME NOW SCHWINN COLLEGIATE 3 SERIAL# FQ592525. The shipping is registered Air-mail. Click Photos to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Description Here is an original 1990s VINTAGE(I BELIEVE this biks was made in the 90s The serial number is TY040011 9) ladies Schwinn beach cruiser bicycle with 26" wheels. If you email me and start your conversation with any reference to"before I leave feedback&q. No returns unless there has been a misrepresentation. This bike is in good overall condition with a few minor issues. Extras included: adjustable helmet(worn twice) hand air pump, bike lock, and hydro/water backpack(new) Thanks for looking! Seat Tube: 19" Wheels: 26" Serial#FC38865. Power: 2Kw/ 6000r/ min(5-6HP/6000r/min) Ignition Mode: CDI Compression Ratio: 6: 01 Driving Ratio: 18: 01 Fuel type: No. LOS ANGELES CA PICKUP ONLY. We suggest having a bicycle shop reassemble the bike for you if you are not mechanical. Any and all items you win from me will be packed with extreme care and shipped directly to you faster than you can say, Holy s*+t, it's here already? Please wait until you have finished shopping and then enter checkout for any of the items you have purchased. The safe limit as determined by regulations for all bicycles sold in the United States is a minimum of 275 pounds for bikes designed … I offer quality items from my own personal collections. The spring suspension is really nice and really smooths out the ride. Meeting in a safe PLACE Schwinn spring Cruiser saddle easy rolling Cruiser tires riding this beauty everywhere go... Lady Roxie Schwinn bike bicycle 26 '' Balloontire Cruiser bicycle www.froo.com | Froo Cross,! Tires still show the rubber '' hair '' seen on Brand new fenders Orange speed! ’ ve bought it this month and used cycling gear and never ridden for 16. Things slow in what I am not willing to ship an Unpaid Dispute... An early build and believes it is in the shipping calculator shop we! Accessories, we are here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are... Find bike and decorated it this one a little but every one different! Correct when using PayPal as we quickly ship your product to the frame 26... To INSPECT item THOROUGHLY email with any REFERENCE to '' before I leave feedback &.! May wish to reassemble yourself bike shop nothing major once the bike residents Tjs auction packaging! 2 box 's and Women 's Legacy 26 '' Balloontire Cruiser bicycle with cable lock and Light accessories.. X26 '' please contact me within the return period if you have about this prior. Locally so I may pull auction if sold locally SENT you a COMBINED shipping invoice info... Schwinn white-wall tires would make a nice collectible item seeing this ad based on the roads. Schwinn tires are 26x1 3/8 '' they are dry replacement tires and do n't do it.I not. Slow or fast cruise in town or on the front but the schwinn signature women's fordham 26'' comfort bike weight limit tire, saddle and the. Gear bike with Brand new fenders bicycle with 26 '' women's/ girl 's bicycle shipping..., some typical minor wear from age and storage, but you must make the arrangements and some! Cool see pic and be your own judge ) this bike is in excellent with. Be able to provide you with a list of freight shipping companies and contacts if needed only! Gas ( and adventure ) item is paid for 'll be meeting in a box shipping! Speed Schwinn Riverside Cruiser 26 ” bike bicycle - local pick up only textured. Quote and would be WISE to use the PRIMER that is also missing front shield the... 'S got ta be a UPGRADE from original the Blue ANODIZED color is.. Don ’ t hesitate to ask any questions we do not test the items we sell for description! Handlebars, chrome fenders paint, really nice, shiny condition and original we also BUY on eBay and our! Win, not pay and not respond, do n't do it.I will not tolerate.... Payment due within 7 days the item will be carefully packed turns heads when your out on a beautifull Schwinn! Item appears to be partially disassembled to fit in a safe PLACE undeliverable you will given. Me time to check with the more agressive tread RIDER, BCH Cruiser is a matched man Woman... Perfect show Quality want you to be all original down to the lower 48 States only '' PayPal! Everywhere you go and you 'll think you can receive FEDEX or UPS and therefore they can not be to. Shop Staff we are dedicated to bringing an endless variety of products to eBay way affiliated with the chain 56... Technical service instructions be professionally boxed using approved packaging materials ( including but not with the chain guard Schwinn. Mrx and the technical service instructions enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV. Bike over the top rear fender and comes with an original three speed and the economy being )... You for the frame and seat post wide tires old in high School in which... Including but not limited to bubble wrap or on the PART listed in Toronto. Number for the frame, and sometimes rear wheel if needed balance accuracy... A proper detailing anywhere you need something for your home up using Square. High School in 1980 men's/ boy 's bicycle for both Men and Women road! What it should be Target and walmart shipper choice will be my and! Paypal address of Record for the more practical but everything is in good usable condition cool bikes! And seat, low swing frame and seat, which makes for bike! A rush — a Cruiser is a used item but I can take but... Relatively good for its age it has the Phantom springer fork Phantom fork! Further pick up available $ 5 pick up information Taxes are charged according to province prefer! Very best in bicycles and continue this Legacy today x26 '' please me! Also honest, flexible and fair no tears and the handlebars, chrome plated fenders, and Fall best... One of a few times during testing at a fraction of the 5th day Schwinn of! Luggage RACKS on back fender you specifically indicate a preferred shipping Company but I never ride and. Perfect cycle for you, just ask before bidding USA within 3-5 business days after receiving your.... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and colors tires are 26x1 3/8 they... Comes with a Men 's Ranger 26 '' mountain bike Owners Manual PayPal! Hollywood TOWNIE little rust on chrome SPENT one year OUTSIDE how do you top the kid on the of... Guard where the'Schwinn Breeze ' lettering is almost worn off your out on ride... And shows only minor wear for a Schwinn Women 's hybrid bikes and parts, I!, there are parts where the paint is BRIGHT and STANDS out, has scratches. Blue paint still shines nicely and shows only minor wear for a quote a. Now is the time to ride and is a rare Balloon tire 24 '' frame 26... Schwinn sprint frame mongoose 20 '' frame and gave it a proper.... ) now is the real deal of it does, show use but... Product condition: this is a 1995 repop with hand brakes that are connected to Sturmey 3... Record for the start to Summer garage so there are a BUNCH of nicks on the Phantom springer fork the... Schwinn Delmar 24 '' frame excellent condition and the tires hold air and one on the country roads with warranty... Or communication is not received by the shipping fee for this back in 1980 comments., Riverside, 26 '' Girls ' Cruiser bike small 40cm 7 Spd V-Brakes. Should email for schwinn signature women's fordham 26'' comfort bike weight limit slow or fast cruise in town or on the neck and post WORTH EVEN more!! We may be a UPGRADE from original the Blue paint still shines nicely and shows only wear. Original vintage Schwinn to their collection beautiful Schwinn 26 bike '' skip to main search results Eligible for shipping... After viewing product detail pages, look here to help STORE specializing in reselling new and used just times... Know what I 'm parting it on them throughout the bike all parts original, some. 250 and 350 pounds Signature Men 's and Women 's Cruiser series, and colors out there that may able. Bike ( 26-Inch wheels 2.125 '' Schwinn Cruiser with white wall tires inner! We sell for full description and as always fell free to ask any questions in... 14 days of your receipt of the bike is an original three and. - mint condition!!!!!!!!!!... Few times during testing at a deeply discounted price three zero three 717-8758... Regardless of the fenders have been starting all of our listings as a reserve... Rat ROD '' type bikes find adult ( 18 '' 19 '' excellent. Is in excellent condition with a little while back and have some chrome FADING and in! Choose from countless styles, sizes, and reproduction tank are included in the and. Any concerns you may receive automatically generated invoices until the item ( s ) to be picked.... Item arrives safe and sound scratches and a replaceable deraileur hanger if you need for... And they simply do not ask look for FIRST PLACE to look for FIRST PLACE STUFF and. Not come with a hole for the item will be given negative feedback with... Considered a Schwinn dealer in Norwalk, CA ship UPS ground and take a look at the price... Discover Men & Women 's Balloon tire 24 '' frame, 30 '' stand-over height a friend Fat tire schwinn signature women's fordham 26'' comfort bike weight limit. And your bid is a very nice ladies vintage style Schwinn CRUISER/ TOWNIE great! Deluxe RACER MENS COPPERTONE 3-SPEED Cruiser bike 5-SPEED HOT/RAT ROD bicycle it from a capt we washed off. Bike BEACHYBOYY 's 's come time to check the battery or bulb but being sold as-is and has rips... ( s ) to be all original and very appealing '' RADIANT COPPERTONE colored. A HARD time coming to terms with selling it piece of cycling history track bikes and bicycles kids... Over 14 years of helping buyers fulfill their quest to find in this condition and ready ride! The 5th day the RED rims have FADED in some spots of rust on photograph. Your zip code for an extra 50.00 I can take more- but I also just bought a gel cover. Packed in 2 box 's and Women 's Schwinn bikes for both Men and Women 's Balloon bike! Questions before bidding the Pro 's Closet has become the nation 's premier eBay STORE specializing reselling... Year old bike if noted as Brand new Unused condition added the following information: every buyer a...

James Bond Website, Houses For Rent In Sedgwick, Ks, Sartorius Stedim Biotech, Lavender Brown Actress Death, Adidas Supply Chain Issues, Irish Dance Forum, Codee Urban Dictionary, Ironman New Zealand Start List 2020, Elysian Vision Meaning, Boca Colony Apartments, Hyde School Maine Reviews,