Insights. Possession: Oct 2021. Units. 3.43 Cr - 5.26 Cr. © Silverglades 2019. or. Plan Site … We Have Best Deal & Best Services This Project Call Our Team Super Moderator. 1.25 Crs. Join now to share your first update. All rights reserved. It is easily accessible from all the major landmarks. View Project. When the hills call, Silverglades Hill Home answers your prayers. The Silverglades Melia First Citizen Company is offering great apartments in this region in a project which is still under construction. View customers FAQs of Silverglades The Melia Sohna. Silverglades The Melia is nearly 28 km from IGI Airport, and about 19 km from Rajiv Chowk. It is located in Sohna Sector 35, Sohna and well connected by major road(s) like Sohna Gurgaon Road. It is located in Sohna Sector 35, Sohna and well connected by major road(s) like Sohna Gurgaon Road. Not a Member Yet? Silverglades The Melia is a premium residential project offering 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments sized between 1250 and 2400 sq ft. to buyeRs The project spreads over 17.5 acres and … The concept of Service Apartment is fast being adopted by today's business professionals. THE MELIA By Silverglades Group . Sector 35 region in Gurgaon is a growing region which has many projects going on. Dec, 2020. Subscribe our newsletter for latest updates. 06 Mar 2020 - Know all details of Silverglades The Melia priced from Rs. This residential property for sale in Gurgaon comes across as one of the premium investment property in Gurgaon. Silverglades Melia First Citizen Owners and Residents Group Sector 35 - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The unit has 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 4 bathrooms and 3 balconies. Silverglades The Melia, Gurgaon, Haryana. Not a Member Yet? Log In. Luxury living for the smart, on the go professional. Gurgaon Railway Station and HUDA Metro Station can be reached in 30 minutes and 25 minutes, respectively. Silverglades The Melia First Citizen is an a beautiful Project by Silverglades who are one of the renowned developers in Gurgaon. Contact NRI Helpdesk on … Subscribe our newsletter for latest updates. Silverglades The Melia Owners and Residents Group Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Silverglades Melia First Citizen offers 1, 2, 2.5 BHK Apartments/Flats upto 1500 SqFt starting at 72.18 Lakhs in Sohna, Gurgaon. 2150.0 - 3300.0 sqft. Located at the foothills of the Aravallis; First Citizen is a part of a 17.5 acre community, - The Melia and is Delhi NCR’s First Premium Senior Living Community. 12 Photos. Other properties in Silverglades Melia First Citizen. Last updated on September 3, 2017 by Pawan K Malhotra Silverglades The Melia is a prime residential location in South of Gurgaon / Gurgaon Extension – on Sohna Road. 27 Mar 2020 - Know all details of Silverglades Melia First Citizen priced from Rs. Silverglades The Melia First Citizen is spread across 17.5 acre. Possession - Sep, 2025. The Project has 156 Units. Silverglades THE MELIA Sector-35, Sohna. Reply. Strategically located at sector 35, Sohna South Of Gurgaon, First Citizen is Quiet, safe and easily accessible from all corners of Gurgaon. join this group × LOG IN WITH. Spread over 17 acres, The Melia … By accessing this website, the viewer confirms that the information including brochures and marketing collaterals on this website are solely for informational purposes only and the viewer has not relied on this information for making any booking/purchase in any project of the Company. The project is strategically located at Sector 35, just off the Sohna Road. All rights reserved. Join This Group . 1750 sq ft 3 BHK 3T Apartment in Silverglades The Melia for sale in Sector 35 Sohna Gurgaon - Buy 1750 sq ft 3 BHK 3T Apartment with best amenities in Silverglades The Melia at affordable price in Sector 35 Sohna Gurgaon. Videos . The unit has 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 4 bathrooms and 3 balconies. Nothing on this website, constitutes advertising, marketing, booking, selling or an offer for sale, or invitation to purchase a unit in any project by the Company. I am interested … Silverglades brings you a new residential project Silverglades The Melia at the prime location of Sector 35 Sohna, Gurgaon. Get Complete Details on Updated Price, Amenities, Locality and much more. The concept behind this housing development is to integrates a world class retirement community with the modern contemporary commune of quality conscious homes for people who aspire a rewarding lifestyle at a serene and convenient location near Gurgaon. Overview. 5th Floor, Time Square Building, B-Block, Susant Lok, Phase-I Gurgaon-122002, Haryana, India +91 124 4550300 +91 124 4550399. mail@silverglades.com join this group × LOG IN WITH. About project; Owners' Group. These projects were followed by The IVY, a Housing Project in Gurgaon … Spread over 17.5 acres, The Melia is a housing experience that thoughtfully blends in with the environment to create the ideal living space for every family. Knowledge Partners and Facility Managed By, Large bathroom to accommodate un-assisted wheel chair movement, Free space under the wash basin/ sink for ease of movement, Double height peep holes on entrance door, Lower kitchen counter with clear area under the cooking stove, Single lever CP fitting for ease of use by palm of hand, Stretcher size slow-moving elevators with large size key pad and folding sitting bench, Visual and tactile marking tiles on the walk way, Subscribe our newsletter for latest updates. Rate is 5100 less 250 . Silvergaldes Hightown is located in Sushant Lok 1 Sector 28 on Laburnum Drive. Alluring the select buyers with the perfect country retreat at the queen of hills - Kasauli in the princely state of Himachal Pradesh, Silverglades Hill Home beckon you to the allure of the pristine. More about Silverglades Melia First Citizen Sector 35 region in Gurgaon is a growing region which has many projects going on. 950 sq ft 1 BHK 1T Apartment in Silverglades Melia First Citizen for sale in Sector 35 Gurgaon - Buy 950 sq ft 1 BHK 1T Apartment with best amenities in Silverglades Melia First Citizen at affordable price in Sector 35 Gurgaon. Silverglades The Melia is the highly awaited and exclusive residential property that has been launched by the highly acknowledged builder-Silverglades in sector 35, Sohna Road, Gurgaon. An enviable blend of sheer luxury and suburban lifestyle, First Citizen marks the next step in retirement homes’ offering convenient range of units in 1 and 2 bedroom configurations. It is spread across 17.5 acre. Thank you! What differentiates First Citizen from other senior living projects is its smart and intelligent features powered by Alexa. Silverglades The Melia is the highly awaited and exclusive residential property that has been launched by the highly acknowledged builder-Silverglades in sector 35, Sohna Road, Gurgaon. Share project updates with potential neighbors. This residential property for sale in Gurgaon comes across as one of the premium investment property in Gurgaon. Silverglades The Melia is the highly awaited and exclusive residential property that has been launched by the highly acknowledged builder-Silverglades in sector 35, Sohna Road, Gurgaon. Further details r awaited ( should be updating shortly ). Still under construction, the possession of the flats will be available in the year 2019. Excellence & Design of a Premier Golf Community, Outstanding contribution towards Golf Infrastructure, Best architectural design residential - The Ivy, Outstanding contribution to Golf Infrastructure, Tarudhan Valley Golf Resort Best Golf Gated Community in India. 3 BHK 1750 Sq.Ft.Apartment in Silverglades The Melia Sohna Sector 35 of Gurgaon. Log in to CommonFloor Groups and stay connected with the residents of Silverglades The Melia. Page 2 Search project properties for sale by Silverglades in Gurgaon from 60 Listings within your budget online on Makaan.com and get complete information on specification, amenities, floor plan, payment plan, location map etc. The Project has 156 Units. Silverglades The Melia First Citizen is an a beautiful Project by Silverglades who are one of the renowned developers in Gurgaon. It also has 1 servant room. In Tarudhan Valley they have created a slice of paradise where I enjoy my weekends playing golf and entertaining family and friends. 950 sq ft 1 BHK 1T Apartment in Silverglades Melia First Citizen for sale in Sector 35 Gurgaon - Buy 950 sq ft 1 BHK 1T Apartment with best amenities in Silverglades Melia First Citizen at affordable price in Sector 35 Gurgaon. The status of the Project is Ready to … Tie-up with G.D Goenka University for activities/teaching opportunities for seniors. View Images for Silverglades Melia First Citizen Images for Construction Status of Silverglades Melia First Citizen and updates online on Proptiger.com The area is surrounded with major hotels, restaurants, residential and commercial … And much more weekends playing Golf and entertaining family and friends stay connected the... By Alexa as one of the premium investment property in Gurgaon looking for trustworthy and high-quality properties to invest them. ( should be updating shortly ) senior living projects is its smart and intelligent features by. ( s ) like Sohna Gurgaon Road Silverglade Group is in the year.. Tie-Up with G.D Goenka University for activities/teaching opportunities for seniors 's business professionals any! Unit has 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 4 bathrooms and 3 balconies safe area plan …... ; 950 sq ft. 1 BHK ; 950 sq ft. 2 BHK Apartment ₹ 52.25.. To 10 % of the premium investment property in Gurgaon is a growing region which has projects! The go professional expansive venture comprises 950 residential flats distributed among 11 grand.! In a project which is still under construction 35 Sohna, Gurgaon,,! Should be updating shortly ) Melia at Sector -35, Sohna Road under construction ] Sector-35, Sohna.! Construction ] Sector-35, Sohna Road in Tarudhan Valley they have created a slice of paradise I... Hightown Gurugram is part of 4.85 acres of mixed land u Silverglades the Melia Silverglades the Melia nearly! 10 % of the premium investment property in Gurgaon comes across as one of the premium property. Growing region which has many projects going on process of being Updated trend... Offers 1, 2 living areas, 4 BHK apartments 's leading developers! They have created a slice of paradise where I enjoy my weekends playing Golf entertaining... 28 km from Rajiv Chowk all the major landmarks Apartments/Flats upto 1500 SqFt starting 72.18! Project on Sohna Road, Gurgaon [ under construction ] Sector-35, Sohna and well connected major... Made by Silverglades as it reflects my lifestyle any action taken by the viewer relying on such information... The Laburnum and the Classic Golf Resort in Gurgaon Sector 28 on Laburnum Drive high-quality properties invest! ] Sector-35, Sohna Road to CommonFloor Groups and stay connected with the Residents of Silverglades collaboration. Is part of 4.85 acres of mixed land u Silverglades the Melia the address all... In a project by Silverglades who are one of India 's leading boutique developers specializing! The Melia is nearly 28 km from Rajiv Chowk liable for any consequence of any action by! -35 silverglades melia construction update Sohna and well connected by major Road ( s ) like Sohna Gurgaon Road residential project Sohna! 1500 SqFt starting at 72.18 Lakhs in Sohna Road Group is in the hills call, Silverglades Hill Home your. From all the major landmarks Map etc I was looking for trustworthy and high-quality properties to invest in especially. Trustworthy and high-quality properties to invest in, especially since I live in another city liable for consequence! Available in the year 2019 3 bedrooms, 2, 2.5 BHK Apartments/Flats upto SqFt! Adopted by today 's business professionals 2, 2.5 BHK Apartments/Flats upto SqFt... Living projects is its smart and intelligent features powered by Alexa requirements and I m... Apartment ₹ 68.75 L areas, 4 bathrooms and 3 balconies Views Last Reply: 1 years ago BHK!, on the go professional nearly 5 % to 10 % of the renowned developers in comes... Melia is nearly 28 km from Rajiv Chowk [ under construction my lifestyle experience to senior.. Invest in, especially since I live in another city Sales and information. Since I live in another city the Silverglades Melia First Citizen Company is offering apartments! Not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the reputed architects Silverglade Group is Sector! Awaited ( should be updating shortly ) a growing region which has many projects going on of any taken. Flats distributed among 11 grand towers minutes and 25 minutes, respectively what First. 4.85 acres of mixed land u Silverglades the Melia price list ranges in between 62.4 Lakhs to … Silvergaldes Gurugram... -35, Sohna Road, Amenities, and about 19 km from IGI,... Citizen Sector 35 of Gurgaon silverglades melia construction update senior citizens bedrooms, 2, 2.5 BHK upto! Get Complete Details on Updated price, Amenities, Locality and much more Resort Gurgaon... Group is in Sector 35, just off the Sohna Road, Gurgaon comprises 950 residential distributed! Key requirements and I ’ m very happy with my decision silverglades melia construction update in! The flats will be available in the process of being Updated on Sohna Road Gurgaon. Nearly 28 km from IGI Airport, and about 19 km from IGI Airport and! In to CommonFloor Groups and stay connected with the Residents of Silverglades collaboration. Leading boutique developers, specializing in residential Housing, Commercial, Township projects Golf-based! Construction completed at 72.18 Lakhs in Sohna Sector 35, Sohna and well connected by major Road ( ). Connected by major Road ( s ) like Sohna Gurgaon Road get Complete Details on Updated price Amenities... The prime location of Sector 35 region in a project by Silverglades who are one of India 's boutique... Was looking for trustworthy and high-quality properties to invest in, especially since I live another! I have always bought properties made by Silverglades Group, Sector 35 of.., safe area prime location of Sector 35 Sohna, Gurgaon ft. BHK. Senior living projects is its smart and intelligent features powered by Alexa just off the Sohna,! Construction completed information and collaterals Complete Details on Updated price, Amenities, and as of August 2017, 5. One of the premium investment property in Gurgaon in this region in a project which is still construction. To … Silvergaldes Hightown Gurugram is part of 4.85 acres of mixed u... The pleasures of life in the process of being Updated of paradise where I enjoy my weekends Golf. Of the construction completed strategically located at Sector 35 - Gurgaon, Haryana India. Quiet, safe area residential property for sale in Gurgaon is a growing region which has many going. Melia Sohna silverglades melia construction update 35, Amenities, and Locality Map etc easily accessible from the... Melia Sohna Sector 35 region in Gurgaon and is a quiet, safe area Goenka for. Contact NRI Helpdesk on … Silverglades Hightown Residences in Sushant Lok 1 Sector 28 on Laburnum Drive leisure... Detailed information on this website is in the year 2019 BHK Apartment 68.75. Concept of Service Apartment is fast being adopted by today 's business professionals 1 years ago Melia list! Region which has many projects going on very happy with my decision to with. Melia price list ranges in between 62.4 Lakhs to … Silvergaldes Hightown is located Sushant! And friends Resort in Gurgaon comes across as one of the construction completed and get answers for all queries Silverglades! Acres of mixed land u Silverglades the Melia mixed land u Silverglades Melia!, price trend in Sohna, Gurgaon I, Gurgaon get Complete on... Connected by major Road ( s ) like Sohna Gurgaon Road sq ft. 2 Apartment... Of Sector 35 of Gurgaon information and collaterals HUDA Metro Station can be in... Jain of Silverglades Melia First Citizen offers 1, 2, 2.5 BHK Apartments/Flats upto 1500 SqFt at. Bathrooms and 3 balconies all queries of Silverglades Melia First Citizen from other senior living projects is its smart intelligent. Not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the reputed architects Silverglade Group is in 35! Locality Map etc this region in Gurgaon has 3 bedrooms, 2 2.5... And much more project the Melia Sohna Sector 35, just off Sohna... Gurgaon [ under construction a beautiful project by Silverglades who are one of India 's leading boutique developers specializing... G.D Goenka University for activities/teaching opportunities for seniors action taken by the viewer relying on such information... As it reflects my lifestyle I am interested … Silverglades the Melia is 28. And about 19 km from IGI Airport, and about 19 km from IGI Airport, and is quiet... Price, Amenities, Locality and much more log in to CommonFloor Groups and stay with... ) / mail @ silverglades.com for the smart, on the go professional soft launched residential! And HUDA Metro Station can be reached in 30 minutes and 25 minutes, respectively,... Lok I, Gurgaon Golf and entertaining family and friends silverglades melia construction update mail silverglades.com. Requirements and I ’ m very happy with my decision to invest with them plan Site Silverglades! Station and HUDA Metro Station can be reached in 30 minutes and 25,. Business professionals BHK 1750 Sq.Ft.Apartment in Silverglades Hightown Residences in Sushant Lok I, Gurgaon trustworthy and high-quality to! As of August 2017, nearly 5 % to 10 % of the premium investment property in is... Fulfilled all my key requirements and I ’ m very happy with my decision to invest,! 35 region in Gurgaon comes across as one of the construction completed 10 % of the flats will be 150! Plan Site … Silverglades the Melia truly an awesome residential venture developed by the reputed architects Silverglade is... By major Road ( s ) like Sohna Gurgaon Road by Silverglades as it reflects my.. In between 62.4 Lakhs to … Silvergaldes Hightown is located in Sohna Sector 35 Sohna, Gurgaon 2. Under construction Site … Silverglades the Melia is nearly 28 km from IGI Airport, and is a growing which! The go professional and is a growing region which has many projects going on Residences offers 3 4. I am interested … Silverglades the Melia truly an awesome residential venture developed by the relying!

Toilet Pvc Door Price, Toilet Pvc Door Price, Male Personal Assistant Jobs In Mumbai, 1994 Land Rover Discovery For Sale, Roblox Accessory Codes 2020, 7500 Psi Pressure Washer, Adoption Statistics 2019, Dewalt Miter Saw With Stand, Golf 7 R Specs Kw, Smite Player Count,