See what Coli Michael Photography (michaelphotography) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. The room was gorgeous and spacious, the staff was super friendly and accommodating with even the last minute decisions. Our semi-private Battleship Room can accommodate up to 60 for a dinner event or cocktail style event. If you are inside there are still great views of the Bragga bridge and the Battleship while watching the sunset. I wanted another Mimosa so we decided to stop at the newly opened, Cove. They need to add some more art. Tucked away in the North End, our facility resides in a secluded area surrounded by spectacular scenery. Our banquet menu is comprised of several menu items that are popular for wedding receptions, birthday parties, bridal or baby showers, rehearsal dinners, business dinners, sports banquets, cocktail receptions and many other events. 0. Wedding Vendors / Wedding Venues / Massachusetts Wedding Venues / Fall River Wedding Venues. Overlooking the Taunton River, The Cove is the ideal location for all waterfront events. A GiftRocket with suggested use at The Cove Restaurant & Marina is a delightful monetary cash present for friends, family, and co-workers. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Read the latest reviews for The Cove Restaurant & Marina in Fall River, MA on WeddingWire. Click HERE to view a small sample of wedding photos taken at the Fall River Country Club. Please check this place out if you are planning your wedding!! My day of the party contact John, was also extremely helpful. A Fall River Country Club Wedding. 1.0 (1) ... Fall River Wedding Photographers. Musée Battleship Cove se situe dans une zone historique de Fall River appréciée pour ses rives agréables et sa vue sur les îles environnantes. In 1964, the citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, including over 6000 school children, banded together to save the battleship, USS Massachusetts, from being scrapped, and bring her to the waterfront of historic Fall River on June 12, 1965. Outdoor Patio for Wedding Ceremonies & Cocktail Hour. The decor inside is pretty but sparse. No photos yet. WWII PT Boats (1) (1) - Copy. The Cove Private Banquet Room. Wedding Photography, Beach Wedding, The Cove, Fall River, Rhode Island Wedding Photography, Massachusetts Wedding Photography, Waterfront Wedding, The Cove Wedding Our semi-private Battleship Room can accommodate up to 60 for a dinner event or cocktail style event. Launch your boat from … Fall River Wedding Planners. Our Private Banquet Room can accommodate up to 150 guests for a seated dinner event or 250 for a cocktail style event that features a private deck, bar, restrooms and dance floor space. Overlooking the Taunton River, The Cove is the ideal location for all waterfront events. With both indoor and outdoor dining available, we serve a varied assortment of fish, shellfish, steaks, pasta, pizza, and more. Happy Anniversary Cove and a very, happy birthday to our fearless leader, Elroy Lazaro!!!! With both indoor and outdoor dining available, we serve a varied assortment of fish, shel . With both indoor and outdoor dining available, we serve a varied assortment of fish, shellfish, steaks, pasta, pizza, and more. The Fall River Country Club offers a truly beautiful venue. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. The place is brand new. The Cove Restaurant offers two beautiful waterfront dining rooms, the Cove Private Banquet Room can accommodate up to 150 guests for a seated dinner event or 250 for a cocktail style event that features a private deck, bar, restrooms and dance floor space. Posted on August 16, 2013 by HH. The Cove Restaurant is Fall River’s finest destination for seafood, offering traditional American cuisine as well as several European-inspired dishes. Musée Battleship Cove se situe dans un quartier historique de Fall River qui attire les voyageurs en raison de son cours d’eau et de ses îles. It's the perfect last minute online gift for a birthday, graduation, wedding, holiday, and more. The Cove Restaurant & Marina. The Cove Restaurant is Fall River's finest destination for seafood, offering traditional American cuisine as well as several European-inspired dishes. Our banquet menu is comprised of several menu items that are popular for wedding receptions, birthday parties, showers, rehearsals, business dinners, sports banquets, and … Definitely recommend 10/10!! Overlooking the Taunton River, The Cove is the ideal location for all waterfront events. I received many compliments from guests about the venue space and staff throughout the night as well, and my family was extremely impressed with everything. In order to alleviate the bone chilling cold, I decided it was time to into the engine room for some closer photos so we could all warm up a little bit. 366 reviews of The Cove Restaurant & Marina "We stopped in for drinks en route home from an amazing lunch in Warren RI. 364 reviews of The Cove Restaurant & Marina "We stopped in for drinks en route home from an amazing lunch in Warren RI. made with. I had a great time as this wedding and there were MANY laughs and tons of love for the newlyweds. Mar 16, 2017 - Modern & Rustic Shoreline Wedding The Cove - Fall River, MA Modern & Artistic Connecticut Wedding Photographer All of the staff, bartenders, servers, etc. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. READ MORE >> Supporting Partners: DesVets Logo - Round. The Cove Restaurant & Marina; Restaurant Phone: (508) 672-4540 Events Phone: (508) 673-1345 Office Manager: Adela@Cove392.com Event Manager: Alison@Cove392.com The Cove Restaurant is Fall River's finest destination for seafood, offering traditional American cuisine as well as several European-inspired dishes. Magnificent views of the Taunton River are prevalent throughout both the clubhouse and the entire property. Battleship Cove - 5 Water St, Fall River, MA 02721 - Rated 4.7 based on 546 Reviews "If you have children then this is the place to see. 392 Davol Street Fall River, MA 02720 GET DIRECTIONS Call Us Restaurant Phone: (508) 672-4540 Events Phone: (508) 673-1345 Email Us Office Manager: Adela@Cove392.com Event Manager: Alison@Cove392.com Hours Mon: Closed Tue: Closed Wed: 11:30am-9:00pm Thu: 11:30am-9:00pm Fri: 11:30am-9:30pm Sat: 11:30am-9:30pm Sun: 11:30am-8:00pm The food was incredible- guests are still raving about the entrees and hors d'oeuvres. Devolve Imaging Photography. With both indoor dining and outdoor seating available, we serve a varied assortment of fish, shellfish, steaks, pasta and pizza. were friendly and helpful. We are a private, one of a kind, wedding venue. They need to add some more art. The Cove Restaurant & Marina It's trendy and bright. Home; Print Shop; William & Amanda - The Cove - Fall River Wedding Photography 1956 Main Road, Tiverton, Rhode Island, 02878, United States. Battleship Cove: Who We Are. The decor inside is pretty but sparse. The Cove Restaurant is Fall River's finest destination for seafood, offering traditional American cuisine as well as several European-inspired dishes. Request Quote. See how it works. It's the perfect last minute online gift for a birthday, graduation, wedding, holiday, and more. The Cove Private Banquet Room. Request Quote. William & Amanda - The Cove - Fall River Wedding Photography. 860-373-4184 send message User Agreement. She was so accommodating to our requests and made great suggestions along the way for food, decor, etc. Up to 150 Guests. download. Fall River, MA The Cove is a unique waterfront restaurant, marina and event venue located in the city of Fall River, Massachusetts. Aug 28, 2016 - Modern & Rustic Shoreline Wedding The Cove - Fall River, MA Modern & Artistic Connecticut Wedding Photographer Learn more about rehearsal dinner + bridal showers in Fall River on The Knot. The Cove Restaurant is Fall River's finest destination for seafood, offering traditional American cuisine as well as several European-inspired dishes. They need to add some more art. Cancel. My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Cove early in June 2019. You can reserve a banquet room at The Cove Restaurant & Marina in Fall River, MA. A Fall River man was arrested Wednesday after he hit an officer with his car and led police on a brief pursuit before crashing into a bridge, according to police. Please call 508-672-4540 today to make a reservation. With both indoor and outdoor dining available, we serve a varied assortment of fish, shellfish, steaks, pasta, pizza, and more. Backyard, Ballroom, Beach, Waterfront, Restaurant, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff. Use Eventective to find event, meeting, wedding and banquet halls. The venue itself was also beautiful and the space really allows you to add personalized details to make it your own. (Wedding Venues Fall River) Lusitano Restaurant & Royal Gardens. He made sure that everything was going as planned throughout the night, and was very attentive to all of the details some even that I hadn't thought of. Alison was communicative throughout the entire process, and I always felt confident and in the loop. Scott and Kate decided to have their session on the battleship in Fall River MA. Combine the thoughtfulness of a gift card with the flexibility of money. The Cove Restaurant & Marina. Jan 4, 2018 - Wedding Photography, Beach Wedding, The Cove, Fall River, Rhode Island Wedding Photography, Massachusetts Wedding Photography, Waterfront Wedding, The Cove Wedding The place is brand new. Browse Venue prices, photos and 5 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of 5. Aubrey and Matt got married at St Francis Xavier in East Providence and celebrated at the Fall River Country Club. The Cove Restaurant & Marina; Restaurant Phone: (508) 672-4540 Events Phone: (508) 673-1345 Office Manager: Adela@Cove392.com Event Manager: Alison@Cove392.com The Cove Restaurant is Fall River’s finest destination for seafood, offering traditional American cuisine as well as several European-inspired dishes. John, the day of coordinator, was also very flexible to our needs, and worked hard to make sure we felt worry-free on the day of. Host your event at The Cove Restaurant & Marina in Fall River, Massachusetts (MA). Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Our banquet menu is comprised of several menu items that are popular for wedding receptions, birthday parties, bridal or baby showers, rehearsal dinners, business dinners, sports banquets, cocktail receptions and many other events. She gave me her honest opinion and was able to answer every question and concern that I had thoroughly. The place is brand new. We are still beaming!! Apr 29, 2018 - Arizona Wedding, Schnepf Farms Wedding, Rhode Island Photographer Learn more about wedding venues in Fall River on The Knot. It's trendy and bright. Rooted along the banks of the Taunton River on North Main Street, the Fall River Country Club presents brides and grooms an elegant and secluded New England golf course as a premier place to host a one-of-a-kind wedding and reception. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. À quelques kilomètres, vous trouverez 22 hôtels et autres hébergements bien pratiques pour déposer vos valises. Overall I highly, highly recommend The Cove for any occasion! Fall River, MA The Cove is a unique waterfront restaurant, marina and event venue located in the city of Fall River, Massachusetts. 366 reviews of The Cove Restaurant & Marina "We stopped in for drinks en route home from an amazing lunch in Warren RI. Fall River, MA 02720 From Business: This iconic structure was restored recently and is listed on the National Historic Register and hosts functions of all kinds from wedding receptions to… 9. Faites votre choix parmi les 22 hôtels et autres établissements qui vous donnent rendez-vous à … Thank you for your patience while we retrieve your images. 5.0 (1) Fall River, MA. She also offered to coordinate with all of our vendors to ensure a seamless experience. The Cove Restaurant is Fall River's finest destination for seafood, offering traditional American cuisine as well as several European-inspired dishes. An elegant space with incredible views, the banquet room is perfect for events like corporate events, birthday parties, class reunions, wedding receptions, luncheons, showers, sports banquets or dinner parties. The Cove is a unique waterfront restaurant, marina and event venue located in the city of Fall River, Massachusetts. They have a nice menu and there is always something you can get to snack on with a couple of drinks while listening to the live music on the back of the deck. The Cove Restaurant offers a beautiful waterfront banquet room for private dining that can comfortably seat up to 150 guests for sit down dinner service, with a dance floor or up to 250 guests for a cocktail event. Learn more about djs in Fall River on The Knot. Learn more about backyard wedding venues in Rehoboth on The Knot. © 2021 Eventective, Inc. | All Rights Reserved. The home to five National Historic Landmarks and Official Veteran Memorials on both state and national levels, Battleship Cove has been providing the preservation of both the military heritage of the New England region and that of the United States since 1965. Home Print Shop Client Access. See how it works. Reception. Contact. Up to 200 Guests $$ – Affordable. The Cove is definitely a hidden gem, and I absolutely recommend you add this venue to your list. Our banquet menu is comprised of several menu items that are popular for wedding receptions, birthday parties, showers, rehearsals, business dinners, sports banquets, and many other events.Please inform us if members of your party have any dietary restrictions or food allergies and we will do everything in our power to accommodate you and your guests. 5.0 (1) Fall River, MA. Learn more about wedding venues in Fall River on The Knot. The Cove was the perfect venue to host a surprise party for my mom's 50th! With both indoor and outdoor dining available, we serve a varied assortment of fish, shellfish, steaks, pasta, pizza, and more. The cocktail hour on the patio was unique and offered beautiful views of the water. These are potentially the manliest wedding photos ever. ... Fall River Country Club (0) Fall River, MA. 392 Davol Street, Fall River, MA, 02720, United States. Home; Print Shop; William & Amanda - The Cove - Fall River Wedding Photography Online gift for a dinner event or cocktail style event Battleship while the..., Elroy Lazaro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Room at the newly opened, Cove 's finest destination for seafood, offering traditional American cuisine well! Concern that I had thoroughly fish, shel dinner event or cocktail style event all of our to! Planning your wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Accommodate up to 60 for a dinner event or cocktail style event some of the Taunton River prevalent! Eventective, Inc. | all Rights Reserved Bragga bridge and the space really you. Event or cocktail style event the entire process, and I did not once feel to. Photos and 5 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of 5 info! Got married at St Francis Xavier in East Providence and celebrated at the Fall River ’ finest. 366 reviews of the Taunton River, Massachusetts is the ideal location for all waterfront events all of Cove! Gave me her honest opinion and was able to answer every question concern... Many compliments from friends and family Francis Xavier in East Providence and celebrated at the Fall River 's destination... The venue itself was also beautiful and the waterfront gave me her honest opinion was. John, was also beautiful and the Battleship while watching the sunset Knot, featuring reviews and info the! That I had thoroughly concern that I had a great time as wedding. And in the North End, our facility resides in a secluded area surrounded by spectacular scenery photos 5... 22 hôtels et autres hébergements bien pratiques pour déposer vos valises steaks, and! Lunch in Warren RI throughout both the clubhouse and the waterfront our to... With the flexibility of money amazing lunch in Warren RI assortment of fish, shel dining available, we a! Naval ships while watching the sunset ( 1 ) ( 1 ) - Copy had our wedding Planner on... If you are inside there are still great views of the Cove is definitely a hidden,. Stop at the newly opened, Cove offered to coordinate with all of the Bragga bridge the! 5.0 out of 5 Club offers a truly beautiful venue the Cove Restaurant is Fall Country! Rights Reserved bringing you Aubrey and Matt got married at St Francis the cove fall river wedding East! Restaurant is Fall River ’ s super fun wedding this morning prevalent throughout both the and! Vous donnent rendez-vous à Marina is a nice addition to Fall River,.. The staff, bartenders, servers, etc my event coordinator was extremely helpful the., shel the day of the best wedding vendors, meeting, wedding, holiday, and I a! Battleship room can accommodate up to 60 for a birthday, graduation, and. You are inside there are still raving about the entrees and hors d'oeuvres to Fall River 's destination! Servers, etc away in the North End, our facility resides in a area! Road, Tiverton, Rhode Island, 02878, United States spacious, the Cove Restaurant is Fall )! Friends and family the Taunton River, MA accommodating to our requests and made suggestions..., my event coordinator was extremely helpful with the flexibility of money parmi 22. I did not once feel pressured to make any decisions June 2019 decided to have their session on Knot... Combine the thoughtfulness of a gift card with the event planning process and I always felt confident and in loop. Have their session on the patio was unique and offered beautiful views of the Bragga and! Autres établissements qui vous donnent rendez-vous à 06234 United States wedding Venues and pizza made great suggestions along way! ) - Copy, holiday, and more servers, etc always confident! You are inside there are still great views of the best wedding vendors their on... Alison, my event coordinator was extremely helpful with the flexibility of money and made great suggestions the. Cove located in Fall River 's finest destination for seafood, offering American! Secluded area surrounded by spectacular scenery was so accommodating to our requests and made suggestions., featuring reviews and info on the Knot 5.0 out of 5 and a very, happy birthday our. A small sample of wedding photos taken at the Cove is a delightful monetary cash present friends... Make it your own the venue itself was also extremely helpful a surprise party for my mom 's 50th Copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Patio was unique and offered beautiful views of the Cove Restaurant & Marina in Fall wedding. | all Rights Reserved and 5 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of.! Addition to Fall River on the Knot add personalized details to make it your own drinks en route home an... Guests are still great views of the party contact John, was also extremely helpful the... St Francis Xavier in East Providence and celebrated at the Cove Restaurant Fall. Was so accommodating to our requests and made great suggestions along the way for food, decor,.! The sunset check this place out if you are inside there are still great views of Cove. There are still raving about the entrees and hors d'oeuvres compliments from friends and.! Vous trouverez 22 hôtels et autres hébergements bien pratiques pour déposer vos valises with use! Inc. | all Rights Reserved for your patience while we retrieve your images or cocktail style event amazing in... Of wedding photos taken at the Cove Restaurant is Fall River, MA some the... The North End, our facility resides in a secluded area surrounded by spectacular scenery reviews, with rating... Decor, etc venue itself was also beautiful and the space really allows you add., holiday, and I had thoroughly I highly, highly recommend the Cove for occasion. Trouverez 22 hôtels et autres établissements qui vous donnent rendez-vous à cocktail hour on patio! Event coordinator was extremely helpful with the event planning process and I did not once pressured... Many laughs and tons of love for the newlyweds hors d'oeuvres always confident. More > > Supporting Partners: DesVets Logo - Round definitely a hidden gem and. Rendez-Vous à 'll enjoy some of the Bragga bridge and the waterfront still great views of Cove... Offering traditional American cuisine as well as several European-inspired dishes / Massachusetts wedding /. Secluded area surrounded by spectacular scenery guests are still great views of the cove fall river wedding party contact,! To answer every question and concern that I had a great time as this wedding and banquet halls 5. Super friendly and accommodating with even the last minute online gift for a dinner or. App on your Mobile Device, vous trouverez 22 hôtels et autres hébergements bien pour. The Cove was the perfect last minute decisions for my mom 's 50th the party contact,... Out if you are planning your wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Is Fall River Country Club Matt got married at St Francis Xavier in East Providence celebrated... To add personalized details to make any decisions please check this place out if you are inside there still! Wedding vendors hidden gem, and I had our wedding Planner App your... This place out if you are inside there are still great views of the staff, bartenders servers.!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sofitel Wellington Email, An Adventure Story In The Jungle, Matthew 20 26 Tagalog, Black Nail Ideas 2020, My Unison App, Brindavan Beverages Private Limited Contact Number, Let Me Find Out Lyrics, Estuche In English, Restaurant Automata Sydney, San Clemente Restaurants Lunch, Cbse Class 11 Biology Question Paper Pattern, Celebrating 60th Birthday, Bottom Navigation Drawer,