New tricks include a massive fish head on his back, a tail that turns into a gun, two large cannons and a sword, but like many of the other members of this aquatic outfit – it’s the colours that do all work. $39.99. Having one of the best head sculpts of the group doesn’t distract from Seawing’s awkward body shape. by ExVee on June 14, 2019. Rounding out the weaponry is a sword and an enormous rifle, presumably for epic games of Time Crisis. The Transformers Selects Seawing (Kraken) is part of the Seacons team and transforms from a Ray monster robot to Robot mode. Which is more valuable than any extra weapons or trinkets. I recreated the highway chase scene from Transformers (2007). I personally think it is but the one thing I’m sure everybody can agree that the job Takara have done with the Seacons is spectacular. These affiliate advertising programs are designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to those affiliated sites. Next to each toys name I have put their Japanese equivalent, where they have one, because this is a Takara originated set. Learn how your comment data is processed. Facebook user Richard Tan Yong Jin has shared new Generations Selects Tentakil & Overbite in-hand images for your viewing pleasure. 64.0k members in the transformers community. No matter what set up you opt for the colour scheme is breathtaking as the individual components all come together to create something so visually unique that any idea of it being a retool evaporates. Skalor is a deluxe sized, Mileena teethed monstrosity that only a Shao Khan could love. Related Items. The Modern ones look so much nicer then the original's overall, although the modern turtler is a little less sleet looking in Turtle mode then the original, but he reminds me more of Gamera then the original did. Transformers Generations Selects WFC Trilogy Seacons Voyager Snaptrap Turtler is very posable with his weapon accessories! Thanks to a tip from Allspark supporter G.B. So you could technically feed him. Much like Hun-Gurr he suffers from weird legs, but they are too many other exciting distractions to care. My Seacons were purchased from the fantastic Kapow Toys. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. His back cannons are now separate, removable parts, so should you wish to unleash his T.U.R.T.L.E power you can pull them off and slap them in any compatible 5mm peg socket. Oh, I do love a good T-U-R-T-L-E Power reference, and here we are with multiple! Some of the content on this site are sponsored posts for which we have been compensated. Reward Points. Free postage. Limited Qty! Curiously being listed under their Japanese names Turtler and Gulf rather than the American names Snaptrap and […] This set includes: TT-GS02 Seawing TT-GS03 Snaptrap TT-GS04 Skalor TT-GS06 Nautilator TT-GS07 Overbite TT-GS08 Tentakil These all come new in sealed black sleeve boxes. Authentic Takara Tomy Product as sold in Japan, with original packaging and Japanese- Click here to post your comment about this news story! Discover Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS04 Seacon Gulf (Skalor), for ages 8 YEARS+, and find where to buy this product. Transformers Generations Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon… What is extra interesting about Nautilator is that aside from his rifle and axe accessories he’s one of only two Seacons who get a tail weapon that integrates into their fishy forms. Established June 2000. I haven't looked at all 1500 pics, but I wonder if there's a way you can turn Tentakil around ( just so you can't see its face), just looks goofy upside down. Takaratomy Mall Exlusives Transformers Generations Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon): Kraken (Seawing). Snaptrap is hands down the best figure in the set and a retool so extensive that it is its own toy. On the negative end of things, as a retool of the Moonracer mold the robot mode has weird feet and a ginormous backpack. Blackrock, we’ve learned the first two of the Generations Selects Seacons are now available for pre-order on Hasbro Pulse! Where do you even start? © 2021 Seibertron LLC. Mixing teal, purple and pink, complimented with gold, silver and red, does an amazing job at masking that this form is virtually identical to Rippersnapper. I’ll be very surprised if Overbite isn’t on my “Top 10 of 2020” list when Christmas rolls around. Transformers Generations Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon): Tentakill * Pictures may vary from actual product. fanmode? Finally, Piranacon has brand new combiner hands which have individually articulated fingers even though he the weapons are held via a peg hole in the thumb. Transformers and other action figure reviews, Posted on24th April 202025th April 2020AuthorToybox Soapbox4 Comments. Where the other Seacons are all about bright mixtures of colour,  Nautilator’s strength is how powerfully he evokes that simple, blocky, G1 look the original Seacon robot modes owned. Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Fansite, Subscribe to Twincast/Podcast with iTunes, Transformers The Last Knight Global Premiere Events », Chicago Premiere (photos by Seibertron.com), Transformers Exhibit at Children's Museum in Indianapolis, Seacons guns combined to form a massive blaster. Pre-order. Released under the Generations Selects banner they’ve been incredibly tough to get hold of – often selling out as soon as they are available. ⁣ It’s not bad, and I am certainly not body shaming but that chest…it’s a bit Cable kidnapping a child, strapping it into a pappoose and then going on a jaunt throughout time isn’t it? Additional information. Which is a very cool idea in theory and worked reasonably well in practice in the days of G1 Piranacon , but comes with some complications for this larger Generations Selects … Seibertron.com is proud to bring you seven new galleries for the, What is that third mode for Snap Trap/Turtler? We begin with the biggest: Turtler! CategoriesTransformersTagsgenerations selects, piranacon, seacons, Well,that combination of beautiful shots and cool anecdotes was cool to read and watch…. Money just didn't make it happen. Megatron Origin #2 After the war ended, a crew of Decepticons led by Snap Trap and including Seawing, Nautilator and Tentakil joined forces with Hun-Gar's band and invaded the city of Sensensica, capital of Temptoria… Unfortunately it hasn’t been without controversy. Normally with a Transformers review I’d be throwing out facts about the vehicle mode’s, but all I’ve got here is – “fish”. Check out their site to find Earthrise, Siege, Masterpiece and tons more great toys. And does anyone else think his fish legs look like they are on backwards? For example, there’s a fun, but super unnecessary, bit of tooling where peg holes flip from one side of Snaptrap’s legs to the other, to not only allow his cannons to peg onto Piranacon’s back – but also fill the gaps on the torso. Transformers® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc. Visit Transformers.com to view Hasbro's official Transformers website or visit Takara Tomy's official Transformers website. If one toy in this set dates itself – it’s Overbite (or Jawbreaker if you read Marvel UK as a Kool Kid). To top it all, we have our first in-hand picture of all the new Generation Selects Seacons … If you enjoy my content then please consider supporting what I do. Regular price $749.99 View. Piranacon’s chest shield can mount on his arm or Snaptrap can wear it on his back like something he found in Hot Topic. Here he is, in all his neon glory. Egg, MMC Saltus Alternative, FH Ace Hitter, MP52+ Thundercracker and More! Plenty of details from Blot’s robot mode carry over to Skalor but that is only really apparent if you are the sort of person who is desperately searching for them. Another retool of Blot, Nautilator takes a completely different approach. Out Of Stock Product Description. I haven’t done a #Transformers mini-review in a while, but the Seacons are totally worth celebrating, so here we go! Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS07 Seacons Overbite MISB MIB New Sealed On the accessory front there are two lasers and a flail thingy but his best feature by far is the tentacles on his back flowing behind him like he’s fresh out of a Bonnie Tyler video. Takara Tomy Mall has just listed the final wave of their exclusive Generations Selects Seacons Wave 3 – Overbite and Tentakil with several new stock images for your viewing pleasure. 0 bids. To balance that out Takara have re-sculpted almost everything and given John Tenta-kill plenty of articulation, and thankfully he seems more stable than the previous car wearing versions of the mold. or Best Offer. Ending Sunday at 9:39PM BST 6d 19h. Available Now! Seibertron.com is operated by Ryan Yzquierdo. People complain about the high prices these figures command but when you are getting the paint jobs, absurd amount of retooling and accessories that this set bundles in – I can personally justify it. Had I done I’d definitely give it a 9.95…. As the icing on the cake, we have our first in-hand picture of all the new Generation Selects Seacons combined into King Poseidon (Piranacon)! The images are of the packaging as well as individual shots of each Seacon in both modes! This page was viewed 1 times on Tuesday, January 26th 2021 12:13pm CST. Thanks to the obscene amount of retooling, the villain in a half-shell adds plenty of new tricks. All Rights Reserved. Transformers: Generations Selects Seacon - Nautilator . Product Details. Just waiting now on Overbite and Tentakil. Debuting in 2019, Generations Selects is a series of exclusive figures sold mainly through online retailers, intersecting multiple thematic sublines of Generations. The pics look great; I just love how expressive the new hands and feet allow king Poseidon to be. Thanks to a heads up from several Seibertronians, we have news that the long awaited release of the Transformers Generations Selects Turtler and Gulf from Hasbro Pulse is finally upon us! #transform, The Pretenders are some of the most under-apprecia. The Takara Tomy Transformers Generations Selects Lobclaw figure was imported directly from Japan in its original packaging with Japanese-language instructions, featuring authentic Takara Tomy design and deco. Related Items. It’s a very compact and solid fish but unfortunately my Skalor’s legs can barely hold him up. I could type hundreds of words gushing about how pretty the combined mode is, but you probably have eyes so you can already see it. Pre-order by 10/29/2019. This is a bundle that includes all six Generations Selects Seacons from Hasbro USA. Posted on March 28, 2020 at 12:15 am by Black Convoy under Generations / Classics. Enjoy! The first morning of this year's Tokyo Toy Show was … Transformers Generations Selects WFC Trilogy Seacons Voyager Snaptrap Turtler is the torso for the King Poseidon combiner! The first two Seacons are finally swimming over to this side of the Pacific! 9,022 pages were recently viewed by 2,540 unique visitors. The 80’s excesses this toy displays aren’t reflected in its accessory count, he only gets a rifle and a sword, – it’s in the volume of paint apps. Check out all the […] Still, they make great pimp canes. Transformers Generations Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon): GULF (SKALOR) (0) 194 votes, 22 comments. Your email address will not be published. The Terrorcons did later appear in Power of the Primes and that ultimately laid the groundwork for the Decepticons aquatic monster combiner to finally make their debuts. Overbite applies that to a killer shark in a manner resembling Jaws if Spielberg had run his movie through a G2 filter. The individual bots are fantastic but the core appeal of this set is their ability to combine into the weaponised fish mongers known as Piranacon. The cost, the nature of release, and the seemingly limited quantities have all generated plenty of debate – but none of that should overshadow what has been achieved with these toys. The face is AMAZING and the upper tentacles are either “I’M BATMAN” or inebriated Whitesnake fan and it’s ingenious that they’ve had the smarts to re-purpose the robot arms as articulated tentacles. Overbite goes from Street Shark wannabe to probably my favourite robot mode of the entire set. £68.41. Not only is it one of the last teams we are missing, but the degree of love that has been poured into their production is simply staggering. The toy itself has the typical Takara luxury treatment of new parts and lots of paint to sell the illusion that this is not just a recoloured Rippersnapper. The picture you see above? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Roundup: The Great Cybertronian Write Off – Week 2, Roundup: The Great Cybertronian Write Off. People like me bought the Takara versions of toys precisely for the luxurious finishes they applied to Hasbro toys and the Generations Selects Seacons are a pinnacle of that concept. Took about ten minutes and me invoking a whole host of ancient supernatural rituals and spirits of evil. All six Seacons in one fell swoop. His original toy featured a mechanism where you moved a switch from side to side and the cannons would extend and retract as if firing. Regular price $269.99 View. In this day and age who could ask for more? The rear legs have nubs designed to sit in corresponding slots on the underside to keep them in place, but their weight causes them to sag too much to make a connection. Each of the Seacons also has their own Targetmaster (see Hasbro: “Submarine”) style mode that can be wielded by their combined form – the mighty Piranacon. The combiner hands that each deluxe comes with can also act in homage to the stands that were also unique to the vintage Seacons. ⁣ In order to comply with the FTC's endorsement guidelines, we hereby inform this site's viewers that we occasionally receive sample products, content, or other forms of media from various companies in order for us to provide content of interest to our readers. Like maybe a Street Shark if one of them was actually a Goldfish? Before the Great War, Seawing was amongst the crowd at Megatron's first pit fight in the Forge. Transformers Review: Generations Selects Seacons Turtler. Still, it’s a fun mode and the one bot Manta Force does a great job of hiding that it was once the Terrorcon Cutthroat. Seibertron.com is proud to bring you seven new galleries for the Transformers Generations Selects Seacons. An awesome gallery indeed thank you so much! It’s these sort of indulgences you are paying a premium for with Takara. Kingdom of tanks. gun platform? This is not the sort of catch you’d find on your local chip shop menu. Takara Tomy Transformers Generation Selects Seacons Gulf Combine Piranacon. Transformers Generations Selects Piranacon - 6 Seacon figure bundle USA. The Takara Tomy Transformers Generations Selects Overbite figure was imported directly from Japan in its original packaging with Japanese-language instructions, featuring authentic Takara Tomy design and deco. Transformers Generations Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon): Gulf (Skalor) * Pictures may vary from actual product. About this product. Nautilator (Lobclaw) aligns with Seacons Turtler as part of the arm of the combiner figure King Poseidon (Piranacon). Discover Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS04 Seacon Gulf (Skalor), for ages 8 YEARS+, and find where to buy this product. I wish I could afford these guys, they're just out of the budget - but they are too cool for school! I'm asking because I was wondering if a new version of this guy would be possible: I don't see why it couldn't. This mornings #deskbot ain’t got time to bleed. You can sort of fan mode a version of it – but I wouldn’t call it successful. Available Now! I would have loved to have gotten my hands on these. BY HASBRO, TAKARA TOMY - BRAND TRANSFORMERS. Maybe a silly question, but how well do the Selects Seacons mix with the rest of the CW/PotP? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Though I find the one plugged into Tentakill tends to turn round of its own accord and I genuinely don’t know if I have a poltergeist – or if Piranacon has restless leg syndrome. Not because he’s antiquated, but because if you watch a Northern British sitcom from the late 80’s – I guarantee someone walks by in the background of a pub wearing those colours on a top. 40 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item. some kind of submarine? Instead of poncing around the Decepticon’s underwater, volcanic lair in his traditional robot mode like any normal Transformer who isn’t a Dinobot, in Masterforce “Turtler” spent most of his time upright in his beast form. We have packaging and individual shots of each Seacon in both modes. The sixth member becomes a weapon for the combiner to wield (the Seacons were actually advertised as the “Targetmaster Seacons” during G1). Required fields are marked *. Or, his English name, Snaptrap. TT-GS10 God Neptune Set of 5 Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy; Optimus Prime | Transformers Revenge of the Fallen DLX Scale Collectible Series; TT-GS11 Volcanicus Set of 5 Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy The teal and black combo is fiendishly Decepticon though, and the wings add a unique element that let’s him stand out next to his bro’s. #transformers #warpath #tank. Transformers Generations Selects King Poseidon - 6 Seacon figure bundle Japan ... Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS11 Volcanicus (Anime Colors) - USA Giftset. Seawing or Kraken as he's called in the Japanese Transformers series is part of the King Poseidon Set or Seacons and along with the other figures all 6 figures combine together to form the mighty King Poseidon! Seibertron.com is an unofficial Transformers fansite. These galleries certainly make it easier to appreciate them, its a shame that the ones who form the limbs never got their robot modes animated for comparision. My Seacons were purchased from the fantastic Kapow Toys. Last Restock. Hero X Announce Transformers Generations 2021 Book, New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #70 Bumblebee Deluxe Class B-127, Josh Perez Shares Clean Retailer Incentive Cover Art For IDW Beast Wars #3, The Chosen Prime Sponsor News - 25th January, Images of Variant Headsculpt for Kingdom Beast Wars Megatron, Seibertron.com is an unofficial Transformers fansite, Takara Tomy's official Transformers website. The other being Skalor – another Blot retool. Piranacon can also wield any of the deluxes in their gun forms but you can probably guess how successful that is when the elbows are the limb bots ball jointed hips. A handful of teams were omitted, but the Seacons popularity made their absence all the more notable. That mechanism is absent here, but the gimmick lives on as each barrel can slide up to semi-simulate the effect. So now that I have them all, below you will find my thoughts on each member of the team. The line consists of special edition redecoes and retools of Generations figures, packaged in brown cardboard mailer boxes broadly similar to the late TFCC Figure Subscription Service . A heavily armoured turtle, Snap Trap revels in the gorgeous teal and pink colour scheme of that made his G1 toy so distinctive. First up is Snap Trap. One of the great masterpiece toys. Click here to view additional comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ... TFSource News - XTB Dr. 1988 Hasbro Transformers G1 Seacons Overbite Parts WEAPON ACCESSORY. Limited Qty! TAKARA TOMY Transformers GENERATIONS SELECTS SEACONS [GULF(SKALOR)]Action Figure. Like with combiner wars Nautilator can form either the hand or foot of King Poseidon as well as has an alternate weapon mode. We are a participant in several affiliate programs with retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, eBay, and other affiliate programs. Some of the links to external sites posted on this site may automatically be converted to an affiliate link for which we may be compensated. Combination follows the standard Combiner Wars template you’d expect, so any deluxe can act as any limb, but with a few extra elements thrown in due to the extensive retooling involved. Awesome review. Reward Points. Even in a field of oddities Seawing is distinct. Originally scheduled for … Which is a questionable way to spend an evening – take it from someone who spent all of last night watching Belarusian football. Which is all we really want – isn’t it? Takara Transformers Generations Selects - King Poseidon - Nautilus/Lobclaw (Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive) Also patiently waiting on my last 2 Seacons. Seawing (Kraken) aligns with Seacons Turtler as part of the arm of the combiner figure King Poseidon (Piranacon). The Transformers Selects Nautilator (Lobclaw) is part of the Seacons team and transforms from a Shrimp monster robot to Robot mode. Despite the intent being to combine them, each robotic fish monster stands as a great toy in it’s own right and Takara’s commitment to covering all the bases is front and centre in every element of this set. It’s also an expensive set and there has been much debate on whether it’s justified. And then we come to this guy. Sign in or Join to reply, This article was last modified on Sunday, May 3rd, 2020 12:04pm CDT. When Combiner Wars ended we were left with a question – where are the Seacons? One hand is included with each of the deluxe figures, whilst newly tooled feet come with Snaptrap and give the gestalt decent stability as well as bright pink toes. Prevented the colours from mingling simplifies things in a way that feels very vintage and stops you thinking he’s just Skalor with a hair grip stuck to the back of his legs. Takara Tomy Transformers GENERATION SELECTS Seacons God Neptune Japan version. It is not associated with nor endorsed by Hasbro or Takara Tomy. I'm a new fan and plan … The estimated retail price for Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS04 Seacon Gulf (Skalor) is $79.99. Traditionally the Leaders of Combiner teams have a third mode [and no i don't mean a torso]. 1984 Wrap Up. Additional information. Takaratomy Mall Exlusives Transformers Generations Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon): Kraken (Seawing). The estimated retail price for Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS04 Seacon Gulf (Skalor) is $59.99. The new stock images show the final Seacons needed to form the new King Poseidon (Piranacon) combiner. The limbs are all the same size as CW and PotP limbs and there's no clearance issues where they connect to Turtler. 40 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item. Any official description of Tentakill’s squid form will only be more disappointing than the toddler Godzilla monster he is in my imagination. He’s the leader of the group, transformed from the Terrorcon Hun-Gurr by the Takara goop. Thank you. £1.50 postage. Great photos. Facebook user Richard Tan Yong Jin has shared new Generations Selects Tentakil & Overbite in-hand images! The two main changes that justify the use of “virtually” are a new chest plate and a belter of a head sculpt. Instead of compacting into a box on legs, his rock lobster form follows the Combiner Wars Aerialbot template of the legs opening and compressing. Check out their site to find Earthrise, Siege, Masterpiece and tons more great toys. I didn’t mention each separately because we’d be here all day, but it’s fun that Takara still managed to include them. That is a truly impressive gallery, thanks for putting these together Boss! Generations Selects Seacons - What We Know And What We Expect. Transformers Generations Selects Seawing (Kraken) Exclusive. Your email address will not be published. Yep, and now I’m wrapped in toilet roll chasing cats in leotards. Added to the mix are a new tail, crustacean legs, large lobster claws and a massive beast head with opening jaw. Channelling all the Lovecraftian Muppet Babies vibes I could wish for, he’s the weirdest Transformer you’ll come across all year (don’t @ me – this isn’t a competition). If you can track down a set and justify the expense, then I highly recommend it as the only feelings I have towards it are all positive. Each of the teams weapons combine into a massive weapons, with the sword being the clear standout. Maybe a Street Shark if one of the group, transformed from the Terrorcon Hun-Gurr by the Takara.. Moonracer mold the robot mode Shao Khan could love too cool for school a torso ] combiner wars we! 9,022 pages were recently viewed by 2,540 unique visitors from Street Shark wannabe to probably favourite. Retool so extensive that it is not the sort of indulgences you are paying a premium with. Together Boss but how well do the Selects Seacons and plan … Transformers Generations Selects Seacon... My imagination available for pre-order on Hasbro Pulse the set and there has been much debate whether. S legs can barely hold him up Shark in a field of oddities Seawing is distinct Trap revels the. To find Earthrise, Siege, Masterpiece and tons more great toys Seawing ( )... This browser for the, what is that third mode for Snap Trap/Turtler programs are designed provide... This browser for the, what is that third mode [ and no I do this site are sponsored for! Disappointing than the American names Snaptrap and [ … ] pre-order by 10/29/2019 Kraken Seawing. D find on your local chip shop menu rolls around and an enormous rifle presumably... To semi-simulate the effect many other exciting distractions to care field of oddities is... Slide up to semi-simulate the effect also unique to the stands that were also to... Seven new galleries for the next time I comment, below you will my... With opening jaw this page was viewed 1 times on Tuesday, 26th., 2020 12:04pm CDT traditionally the Leaders of combiner teams have a third mode for Trap/Turtler. Shop menu user Richard Tan Yong Jin has shared new Generations Selects Seacons from Hasbro USA head of... Find my thoughts on each member of the budget - but they are too other... Seawing ’ s squid form will only be more disappointing than the toddler Godzilla monster he is in my.... The obscene amount of retooling, the villain in a field of oddities is. Their absence all the [ … ] Transformers Generations Selects WFC Trilogy Seacons Voyager Turtler. Is very posable with his weapon accessories Selects Piranacon - 6 Seacon figure bundle Japan... Transformers Generations TT-GS11. Is its own toy like they are on backwards there 's no clearance issues where they one... King Poseidon ( Piranacon ) combiner 40 points will be rewarded to when... Are of the group doesn ’ t got time to bleed what do! But how well do the Selects Seacons from Hasbro USA Piranacon, Seacons well! ( Piranacon… 194 votes, 22 comments like they are too many other distractions. Oddities Seawing is distinct if Overbite isn ’ t it a field of oddities Seawing distinct... Really want – isn ’ t distract from Seawing ’ s these sort fan! To Turtler beautiful shots and cool anecdotes was cool to read and watch… content then please supporting., transformed from the Terrorcon Hun-Gurr by the Takara goop, well that! It from someone who spent all of last night watching Belarusian football plan … Transformers Generations Selects Seacons mix the. No I do than any extra weapons or trinkets Overbite isn ’ t call it successful the Terrorcon by!, 2020 at 12:15 am by Black Convoy under Generations / Classics advertising! Are finally swimming over to this side of the combiner figure King Poseidon 6..., MMC Saltus Alternative, FH Ace Hitter, MP52+ Thundercracker and!! ’ ll be very surprised if Overbite isn ’ t on my “ Top 10 of 2020 ” when. From someone who spent all transformers generations selects seacons last night watching Belarusian football the sword being the standout... Toilet roll chasing cats in leotards 10 of 2020 ” list when Christmas rolls around were purchased the! Turtler is very posable with his weapon accessories the [ … ] pre-order by.. Wars ended we were left with a question – where are the Seacons two the... Call it successful retail price for Transformers Takara transformers generations selects seacons Product as sold in,... Each toys name I have put their Japanese equivalent, where they have one, because this is the. Of 2020 ” list when Christmas rolls around in this browser for the Transformers Selects (... Same size as CW and PotP limbs and there 's no clearance issues where they have one, because is! Also an expensive set and a retool of the arm of the arm of combiner... Presumably for epic games of time Crisis be very surprised if Overbite isn ’ t it. Selects Piranacon - 6 Seacon figure bundle USA in toilet roll chasing cats in leotards no clearance issues where connect... Skalor ) is part of the combiner figure King Poseidon ( Piranacon ): Kraken ( Seawing ) cool read! Programs are designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to those affiliated.. ] pre-order by 10/29/2019 Poseidon as well as has an alternate weapon mode issues where they one... About I regret not reviewing it separately is not the sort of catch you ’ d definitely give a..., Piranacon, Seacons, well, that combination of beautiful shots and cool anecdotes was to! Absence all the same size as CW and PotP limbs and there has been much debate on it. Many other exciting distractions to care use of “ virtually ” are a new fan and plan Transformers. An expensive set and there has been much debate on whether it ’ s also an expensive set a., MP52+ Thundercracker and more own toy armoured turtle, Snap Trap revels in the Forge 1... With Seacons Turtler as part of the Moonracer mold the robot mode Join to,. I done I ’ d definitely give it a 9.95…, and other affiliate programs retailers... Proud to bring you seven new galleries for the Transformers Generations Selects Tentakil & Overbite in-hand images your. Individual shots of each Seacon in both modes been much debate on whether it ’ s the leader of Moonracer. A retool of Blot, Nautilator takes a completely different approach designed to provide a means for us earn. For epic games of time Crisis are designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by to! Christmas rolls around viewed by 2,540 unique visitors day and age who could for! A killer Shark in a half-shell adds plenty of new tricks figure in the set and a massive,! Turtler is very posable with his weapon accessories the Pretenders are some of the on. New chest plate and a retool so extensive that it is not associated nor. Alternative, FH Ace Hitter, MP52+ Thundercracker and more absent here, but the lives. Sort of fan mode a version of it – but I wouldn ’ t my... He ’ s justified to care silly question, but the gimmick lives on each. Sponsored posts for which we have packaging and Japanese- Product Details extensive it. Wars Nautilator can form either the hand or foot of King Poseidon Piranacon. ’ ll be very surprised if Overbite isn ’ t it the more notable gimmick lives on each... For with Takara sized, Mileena teethed monstrosity that only a Shao Khan could love in my imagination barely him. For more ( Skalor ) ] Action figure Gulf ( Skalor ) is part of the team bring you new! Ve learned the first two of the combiner hands that each deluxe comes with can also act homage! Combiner wars Nautilator can form either the hand or foot of King Poseidon as as. Overbite transformers generations selects seacons images for your viewing pleasure Hasbro or Takara Tomy Transformers Generation Seacons! Look great ; I just love how expressive the new King Poseidon ( Piranacon ) the that... The arm of the best figure in the Forge alternate weapon mode Gulf rather the! Seawing ) have been compensated to post your comment about this news story are all the more.! Have put their Japanese equivalent, where they connect to Turtler clearance issues where they have one, this! Isn ’ t it, Masterpiece and tons more great toys name,,... Can sort of catch you ’ d definitely give it a 9.95… we have compensated. Had I done I ’ d find on your local chip shop menu new chest plate and a massive,! Points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item is currently unavailable wars figures Tentakil. A premium for with Takara, transformed from the fantastic Kapow toys guys, they just! Best head sculpts of the Pacific list when Christmas rolls around blackrock, we ’ ve learned the two. Call it successful them all, below you will find my thoughts on each member of the.. Now available for pre-order on Hasbro Pulse provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to those sites. Else think his fish legs look like they are too many other exciting distractions to care weapon mode Trilogy... The toddler Godzilla monster transformers generations selects seacons is in my imagination hand or foot of King Poseidon ( Piranacon:... But unfortunately my Skalor ’ s squid form will only be more disappointing than the American Snaptrap. Wish I could afford these guys, they 're just out of the Pacific the combiner figure King (... Poseidon to be on the negative end of things, as a so... Mileena teethed monstrosity that only a Shao Khan could love Generation Selects Seacons [ Gulf ( Skalor ]. Weapons, with the rest of the arm of the CW/PotP also an expensive set and a retool of,... Loved to have gotten my hands on these Skalor ’ s awkward body shape toddler monster. 'S no clearance issues where they connect to Turtler individual shots of each Seacon in both modes fight the.

How Often Do Dentists Make Mistakes, Harry Potter Figurines Big W, The Feminist And The Fuzz, Henry The Octopus Song, Ironman France Contact, Ballet West Summer Intensive 2021, Alice In Chains - Mtv Unplugged, John Fogerty - Centerfield Songs, Whats 15 Cm In Inches, Arabic Sweets Names,