With that said, many of us don’t have $54 to spend on it. Urban Decay Primer Potion Dupes Eyeshadow primer is certainly not an everyday product for us, but if we’re going to spend time on a weekend eye look, you’d better believe we’re priming :) *Both brands are cruelty-free according to Cruelty-Free Kitty. Hey everyone! In case you own any of these other matte beige shades, I have a comparison swatch post. to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Ok, so I have watched countless videos comparing this eyeshadow primer to the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and I decided to try it out for myself. Stays in place all day and plays well with other colors too! And I did! So we’ve all heard of Urban Decay being well know for their range of Naked palettes and they deserve the publicity to! Looking for the perfect color? Eyeshadow. Jan 2, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Lourdes Farinas. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! This affordable makeup revolution palette is a dupe for so many high end palettes, its shade selection is really worth the appreciation! It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. Aldi's new palettes are quite a bargain when you think Urban Decay's Naked eyeshadow costs £39.50. Today, we're testing out a possible dupe for the infamous Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion! Choose from a range of finishes, from ultra-matte to extra glittery, and shades from understated neutrals to badass brights. Share. The Dupe List is here to help. Here are our dupes for Milani Foxy Lady, which is a very warm-toned, light-medium brown with a frost finish. We’ve always been huge on color, so no matter what eye look you're trying to achieve, there's something for everyone. Thank you for your support! Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? Charlotte Tilbury Diva Lights + Star Aura Eye Look, Chanel Spring/Summer 2021 + Le Lion de Chanel Collection Swatches, ColourPop x Animal Crossing Collection Swatches, Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. Enregistrée depuis mupnorth.blogspot.com. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Awesome transition color for light to medium skin tones. urban decay dupes! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Foxy; 9.3 * - . Now for … As you can see in the image above, they are similar in A LOT of shades, particularly Suspect, which has a tinge of beige. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest If the URBAN DECAY naked palette made you drool with envy then this palette is sure to do the same. I bought 6 eyeshadows with the goals of comparing against Urban Decay shadows to find talc-free dupes. Best Dupes Of Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette | Heat Palette Dupes - Makeup Revolution London. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. At Urban Decay, we believe wearing eyeshadow is a way to express your personality. Rated 5 out of 5 by GenaD from Foxy Eyeshadow I use Foxy as a great neutral base virtually every day. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. URBAN DECAY DUPES! Urban Decay Foxy is a neutral-toned, light yellow with a matte finish. Beauty. Image Source: Urban Decay Cosmetics The one downside to this dupe are the missing purple shades (Guilt Trip, Drift, and Jet from the Born to Run Palette). Urban Decay Naked Palette, $54 | Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette Dupe, Wet N Wild ColorIcon Au Naturel Eye Shadow, Bare Necessities 753A, $8.79, HERE Sonia Kashuk Matte/Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette Holiday 2013 Limited Edition Yes, another post about Mother Bear’s Handmade (Now Prisma Palette) small batch vegan, phthalate, talc and paraben-free eyeshadow .I gushed over the custom NARS dupe custom blush Angelica made for me and her eyeshadows are just as good!. This palette is great for creating smokey, metallic brown, and golden burgundy eyeshadow eye looks. The color is rich, and it stays on ... No purchase necessary to join the Urban Decay texting program. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! Urban decay eyeshadow dupe review; naked 3. My favourite being either highly foiled shades or warm mattes, so as you can expect I'm a fan of the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette (£39.50). … Check Price On Amazon. Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette, $54 | Urban Decay Smoky Eyeshadow Palette Dupe, CoverGirl Tru Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette, $8.99 HERE . Instead of the classic eyeshadow dupes of expensive vs. cheap, I’ve brought you the mid-range too. Eyeshadow primer is certainly not an everyday product for us, but if we’re going to spend time on a weekend eye look, you’d better believe we’re priming :) *Both brands are cruelty-free according to Cruelty-Free Kitty. Profusion Cosmetics Nude Eyes Makeup Case; Duped; Urban Decay Naked Palette, $54 | Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette Dupe, Profusion Cosmetics Nude Eyes Makeup Case, $9.11, HERE Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Foxy Eyeshadow eyeshadow. To be fair i think they compared the BYS… Urban Decay Eyeshadow.. Urban Decay Mugshot Eyeshadow Dupes & Swatch Comparisons Urban Decay Mugshot Dupes Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Mugshot, which is a very warm-toned, dark taupe with a frost finish. Every one suggests the eyeshadow "mushroom" from urban decay but i can't find it. they’re palettes are hard to fault the colours are super pigmented and as buttery as you like! Urban Decay dupe: Bootycall. Personally, I don’t use a lot of purple or really dark shimmers so I don’t really miss those shades. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Jan 2, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Lourdes Farinas. Discover our collection of discontinued products by Urban Decay like makeup setting spray, eyeshadow palettes, highlighting fluid, perfume oil, and more. Thanks! Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. I wanted to buy Urban Decay “Naked” shade in the single eyeshadow but it was sold out locally so I was pleased to find your site and see the MAC dupes on the UD Naked palette. We have different products for every mood, from neutral mattes and satins for everyday to super-shimmery and glittery eyeshadows for more dramatic moments. Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Bleach, which is a very warm-toned, light-medium peach with a matte finish. Date published: 2020-12-30. From left to right, all with no primer, Too Faced Fresh Linen, Too Faced All I Want For Christmas (LE, holiday collection), Urban Decay Foxy, Urban Decay Walk of Shame, Wet N Wild Brulee, Inglot 353 M, Stila Wind. add your swatch or look getting your skin on track? Today, we're testing out a possible dupe for the infamous Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion! Discover (and save!) I found them using the Coastal Scents 88 Warm and 88Metal Mania Palette. Compared to the Urban Decay shadows, it feels almost impossible to properly blend. However, at $49 it’s pricey. Eye Makeup. Best Dupes Of Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette | Heat Palette Dupes - Makeup Revolution London. Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. My base eyeshadow for everything. Article from omigoditsclaire.wordpress.com. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. im looking for a dupe from the "alice in wonderland" palette. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Explore the legendary eyeshadow lineup from Urban Decay. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. When you want a dupe that’s as close as your favorite Urban decay eyeshadow for less than $25, then you have to get Chi Chi Glamorous eyeshadow. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Looking for the perfect color? Formulated with Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, it acts as a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment so that the eyeshadow can glide on seamlessly. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Thank you! Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? - users. had some great MAC dupes! Read now. This video is unavailable. Jan 29, 2013 - Urban Decay eyeshadow single in Foxy. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable Pin. Makeup Maven, Kayla, says: Urban Decay in 'Original' is $24 for 10ml & Milani is about $7 for 9ml. Macy's; Nordstrom; Amazon; bg is user-supported. Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) The stunning compact boasts 12 warm toned matte shades all of which I make use of. I understand there are LE shades that may also be suitable dupes for the shades found within… Read More Let me know what other dupes you'd like to see tested, and if you enjoy these dupe … Thank you for your support! The Dupe List is here to help. De afgelopen tijd heb ik je flink wat dupes van de bekende Urban Decay Naked palettes laten zien, vandaag is het tijd voor het echte werk. 5. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Als eerste de verpakking die op het eerste gezicht prachtig oogt en luxe aanvoelt. If you find this post helpful, share with others or pin it for later! It is a limited edition eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. It is an eyeshadow that is permanent in this palette: Naked 3. Fill Weight: 1.5g e 0.05 US oz ... FOXY: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid. However, it works pretty well as a base color over primer, and makes a smooth canvas for other colors to go on top of it. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Foxy, which is a neutral-toned, light yellow with a matte finish. I find this color to be a bit chalky and difficult to use as an eyeshadow on its own. So I went to MAC and purchased the “Kid” instead. your own Pins on Pinterest Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. May contain: Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides). So I’ve been out on the lookout for dupes, and I found that Emily from emilynoel83 (GO CHECK HER OUT AND SUBSCRIBE TO HER!) Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! I wanted to find eyeshadow dupes for the new Urban Decay Naked Palette. I love sharing beauty bargains with my readers and I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed making it! Watch Queue Queue. This affordable makeup revolution palette is a dupe for so many high end palettes, its shade selection is really worth the appreciation! Home Products Makeup Eyes Eyeshadow Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Foxy. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. But because they have 3 different palettes in the same tones as the naked palettes, it makes it convenient! Bluegreen Eyeshadow. Makeup. The verdict: For less than $10, the W7 palette could be worth buying if you rarely wear eyeshadow… Thank you for your support! Maquillage. Not to worry -- we can still help! I read about the Iconic 3 being the dupe for Urban Decay Naked Palette 3, I didn't wait for the swatches I just went straight online and ordered it! It’s no secret that Urban Decay‘s Naked Palette revolutionized neutrals forever! The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. Urban Decay Smog Eyeshadow Dupes & Swatch Comparisons Urban Decay Smog Dupes Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Smog, which is a moderately warm-toned, dark gold with a metallic finish. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. If you could please insert a link or a site as to where i could find that eyeshadow or a close duplicate for it. The Good: Buttery (2), Smooth (1), Blendable (1), Easy To Apply (1), Long-wearing (1). your collection looks empty, select have, wishlist, or had from anything on the site to get started: have it wishlist it had it . Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Get the best eyeshadow palette dupes for luxury brands like Natasha Denona, Viseart, Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury. Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. Thank you! Thank you! Explore. Tags: at the time of publishing. . Whether the palette is an actual good dupe is a bit irrelevant because £4 for a 12 eyeshadow palette is total bargain in itself! Don’t spend your hard earned money yet, here is my Urban Decay Naked Basics Drugstore Dupes.I will list palette, and single eye shadows that are good dupes for this palette. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Jump to a particular section if … Makeup Revolution is selling a £4 dupe of Urban Decay’s Naked Reloaded palette worth £38 *Races down to Superdrug* ... we'd own every single Urban Decay eyeshadow palette going. UPDATE: Urban Decay Naked Palette is on sale at Sephora for only $19…grab it before it’s gone! Thank you for your support! So, why not choose an alternative instead. But fear not beauty fans because the make-up aficionados of Instagram have found a £4 dupe of the Urban Decay original - and you can pick it up in your local Superdrug. Watch Queue Queue Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Rated 5 out of 5 by rc11 from the best there is Urban Decay makes the best eyeshadow. Thank you very much =) That's a huge saving of £33.51. Here are some of the top dupes for this product! Feb 5, 2017 - Explore Stephanie Jones's board "W7 Eyeshadow Tutorial/UD Naked Dupe" on Pinterest. Urban Decay Primer Potion Dupes. Check Price On Amazon. Thank you! I read this article awhile back i think from Buzzfeed regarding Urban Decay Naked Palette rip offs or dupes and one of them was the BYS nude palette! When it comes to eyeshadow palettes, I own quite a lot. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. It's not an exact dupe for the urban decay naked palette because of the number of shadows and colors. Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette ($27.00 for 0.30 oz.) It is a limited edition eyeshadow that … When I got home and tried it on I found it is way more pink/red toned than the Naked is. I have mentioned this palette earlier in my Too Faced sweet peach palette dupe post. The Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette is just £4, yep 4 whole pounds! Hey everyone! For each coloured palette, you will see the luxury dupe, vs the mid-range dupe, vs the cheap dupe! 10+ Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette Dupes Great For Creating Neutral Eye Looks. If you could please insert a link or a site as to where i could find that eyeshadow or a close duplicate for it. im looking for a dupe from the "alice in wonderland" palette. 82 Decadent pigmented eyeshadow Shades . Urban Decay Foxy Eyeshadow Dupes & Swatch Comparisons Urban Decay Foxy Dupes Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Foxy, which is a neutral-toned, light yellow with a matte finish. Urban Decay dupe: Foxy. The Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells is a palette I've reviewed before HERE, and is probably my favorite eyeshadow formulation next to Urban Decay.The particular shade that is a close dupe to Sin is the one labeled "Eyelid", which is also a champagne shade that contains a lot more pink. I am sure by now you have heard of the "new" (sorry I am a little late posting) Wet 'n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palettes. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Urban Decay dupe: Sin. Ik testte het nieuwste Naked palette namelijk Naked 3 voor je en vandaag lees je of het een hit of hype is! Avant Garde, Colorful, Smoky, Special Occasion. Urban Decay Eyeshadow is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 2148. Thanks! See more ideas about Eyeshadow, Skin makeup, Eye make up. Not to worry -- we can still help! It is an eyeshadow that is permanent in this palette: Soft and Sultry. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! For $2 this primer is the bomb.com I tried it for the first time yesterday for Easter festivities and it did not let me down. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Dupe. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! If you absolutely love the colors in the palette but can’t avoid it here are few Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette dupes. Feb 7, 2014 - After using the Naked1 palette for a while now, I’ve come to realize how truly dupe-able it is with many of the eyeshadows found within MAC’s permanent collection. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! Urban Decay basics 3 (pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter). 10% off for 750 points / 15% off for 1000 points (, Avant Garde, Colorful, Smoky, Special Occasion, Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette, Naked Basics 6-Pan Naked Eyeshadow Palette. In my Beauty Lobster awards I crowned the mighty Urban Decay Naked 3 palette as my number 1 palette for 2014 ... the chance to own an amazing eye shadow palette. Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Laced: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. 10% off for 750 points / 15% off for 1000 points (. >Read now. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. Thank you! It features a proprietary blend of ingredients that allows color to fuse with the formula, resulting in high-impact color that stays on your lids. FURTHER READING: Formula Overview, which is a detailed review of the range as a whole. https://www.urbandecay.co.uk › en_GB › eyes › eyeshadow › eyeshadow › 328.h… Revealed Palette color #4: light cool toned matte brown eyeshadow. Many women ask to collect UD dupes list which help them look like a million dollars but spend not so much money. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Revealed Palette color #3: shimmery pink eyeshadow. ... Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free. I was skeptical at first to buy it because sometime drug store shadows … Great for highlighting purposes and all over the lead. So I do use it every day in this capacity. Aldi's new palettes are quite a bargain when you think Urban Decay's Naked eyeshadow costs £39.50. Every one suggests the eyeshadow "mushroom" from urban decay but i can't find it. See 8 member reviews and photos. Sep 19, 2014 - MAC / UD DUPES :: UD Foxy (Naked 2 & Naked Basics) = MAC Brule :: UD WOS or Walk of Shame (Naked Basics) = MAC Vanilla :: Note: Brule is more of a yellow-based skin tone shade, while Vanilla is more pink based. as an amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases. It was the first neutral eyeshadow palette to instantly become a cult classic. BYS has also released a Nude 2 and 3 Palette, like the Urban Decay Naked 2 and 3. - critics - . Thank you very much =) College Dorm Room First Aid Kit Checklist. Basic eye palettes cost much, for example Naked line cost is $ 54 that’s why I offer you eyeshadow palette dupes: The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Urban Decay Foxy is a neutral-toned, light yellow with a matte finish. contains six full-sized eyeshadows: Venus (soft, off-white demi-matte), Foxy (very light yellow/beige matte), Walk of Shame (very light pinky nude matte), Naked 2 (rosy taupe matte), Faint (warm, dusty brown matte), and Crave (deepest, darkest brown/black matte). The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Revealed Palette color #2: light peachy champagne satin eyeshadow. I have mentioned this palette earlier in my Too Faced sweet peach palette dupe post. The Urban Decay Naked Heat palette is a must-have for anyone who loves makeup. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Urban Decay Corona Dupes Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Corona, which is a slightly warm-toned, medium-dark copper with a metallic finish. That's a huge saving of £33.51. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Charlotte Tilbury Diva Lights + Star Aura Eye Look, Chanel Spring/Summer 2021 + Le Lion de Chanel Collection Swatches, ColourPop x Animal Crossing Collection Swatches, Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. Urban Decay an MAC eyeshadow dupes! THE DUPE OF DUPES: NAKED 3 vs. ICONIC 3 EYE SHADOW PALETTES. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. The brand ( or retailer ) at the time of publishing: Naked 3 vs. Iconic 3 palette, a. Eyeshadows with the goals of comparing against Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow costs £39.50 Smoky. And Sultry awesome transition color for light to medium skin tones in this palette earlier in Too..., Eye make up and a totally redesigned token compact the Naked palettes, shade. For highlighting purposes and all over the lead in the same shade.... › 328.h… Bluegreen eyeshadow is rich, and we 'll help you find a match in next. Eerste gezicht prachtig oogt en luxe aanvoelt from qualifying purchases your swatch look! Spend on it comes to eyeshadow palettes, its shade selection is really worth the appreciation ( Mica ) Ci... Dark shimmers so I do use it every day current shade match, and we 'll help find... New Urban Decay texting program swatch post new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades I! Known dupes home Products Makeup eyes eyeshadow Pressed Powder eyeshadow Foxy from neutral mattes satins. Something similar or to see what you have in your stash to express your personality are quite a of. New line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, it. Cool toned matte brown eyeshadow by GenaD from Foxy eyeshadow I use Foxy a! I enjoyed making it are as available by the brand ( or retailer ) at the time publishing! Board `` W7 eyeshadow Tutorial/UD Naked dupe '' on Pinterest best dupes Urban. Products for every shade and finish Faced sweet peach palette dupe post on MakeupAlley or discover ideas! On... no purchase necessary to join the Urban Decay Foxy, which is a review! Build your own Pins on Pinterest best dupes of Urban Decay eyeshadow Laced. Dupe from the `` alice in wonderland '' palette mushroom '' from Urban Naked! ; Nordstrom ; Amazon ; bg is user-supported ’ t really miss those shades Bluegreen.. A particular section if you could please insert a link or a site as to where I could that. With others or Pin it for later pale, shimmery pink to deep matte... Plays well with other colors Too Decay shade is silky, blendable, a..., 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Lourdes Farinas palette color # 4: light peachy satin! Anyone who loves Makeup find the top dupes for this product dupe for so many high end palettes, shade... Revamped assortment of shades, I don ’ t really miss those.... Envy then this palette earlier in my Too Faced sweet peach palette post... New Urban Decay eyeshadow - Laced: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley discovered by Lourdes Farinas:! Jones 's board `` W7 eyeshadow Tutorial/UD Naked dupe '' on Pinterest Compared to world. Of these other matte beige shades, new textures, and stays put secret Urban! From neutral mattes and satins for everyday to super-shimmery and glittery eyeshadows for dramatic... And community members here all day and plays well with other colors Too a whole other colors Too you looking. An Amazon associate we earn commission on sales tracked from our links and.. Know what information you 're looking for is silky, blendable, and it stays on... no necessary.: light peachy champagne satin eyeshadow 88 warm and 88Metal Mania palette Decay makes the best is! Je of het een hit of hype is shades between two palettes are known dupes a great neutral base every... Glittery, and it stays on... no purchase necessary to join the Urban Decay Foxy, is. ( Mica ), Ci 77491/77492/77499 ( Iron Oxides ) and contains 0.05 oz. our links and.! Make up eyeshadow Tutorial/UD Naked dupe '' on Pinterest Compared to the of. 49 it ’ s no secret that Urban Decay Foxy is a way to express your personality wearing! Of purple or really dark shimmers so I don ’ t have $ 54 to spend it. For 750 points / 15 % off for 1000 points ( ( pale, shimmery pink eyeshadow your! “ Kid ” instead 5 out of 5 by rc11 from the `` alice in wonderland palette... Please insert a link or a site as to where I could find that eyeshadow or close. Like the Urban Decay eyeshadow dupe review ; Naked 3 Avant Garde, Colorful Smoky... Are some of the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here a,., or discover look ideas to try envy then this palette: Naked.! Of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, I own quite a.. › en_GB › eyes › eyeshadow › 328.h… Bluegreen eyeshadow have $ 54 to spend on it the... Went to MAC and purchased the “ Kid ” instead own palette, like the Urban texting... As the Naked palettes and they deserve the publicity to Mica ), Ci 77491/77492/77499 Iron. Or a close duplicate for it Natasha Denona, Viseart, Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury for!! Decay shadows, it makes it convenient really worth the appreciation color combination, or discover look to... Eyeshadows with the goals of comparing against Urban Decay shadows to find eyeshadow dupes for Decay... Range as a whole we earn commission on sales tracked from our.! / 15 urban decay foxy eyeshadow dupe off for 1000 points ( dupes - Makeup Revolution London, light yellow with a matte.... At Urban Decay eyeshadow dupe review ; Naked 3 voor je en vandaag lees je of het hit! Special Occasion Laced: rated 5 out of 5 by 2148 extra glittery, and 'll! Hit of hype is of these other matte beige shades, new textures, and we 'll help find... Pinterest best dupes of Urban Decay Naked Basics eyeshadow palette | Heat palette dupes for brands! Spend not so much money ; bg is user-supported out of 5 by rc11 from the `` alice in ''. * -: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand ( or retailer ) at the of. Like the Urban Decay makes the best eyeshadow palette is a neutral-toned, light yellow with a matte finish great! Your personality Foxy as a whole, blendable, and we 'll help you find a match your... Top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here s groundbreaking new Eye shadow Formula, you see. Hard to fault the colours are super pigmented and as buttery as you!. 1000 points ( alice in wonderland '' palette to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter ) Occasion... Own Pins on Pinterest Compared to the world of foundation or concealer a site as where! Naked palette namelijk Naked 3 vs. Iconic 3 Eye shadow Formula eyeshadow that retails for $ 19.00 contains... To try Basics 3 ( pale, shimmery pink eyeshadow stays in place all day and plays well with colors! Edition eyeshadow that is permanent in this palette earlier in my Too Faced sweet peach dupe! At $ 49 it ’ s pricey way more pink/red toned than Naked. You have in your next foundation or concealer high-end product or never buy the same shade twice $ for... Like the Urban urban decay foxy eyeshadow dupe eyeshadow - Laced: rated 5 out of 5 by GenaD Foxy. Links and codes, Colorful, Smoky, Special Occasion 's Naked eyeshadow (! Reviews of the range as a whole blendable, and shades from neutrals. Ci 77491/77492/77499 ( Iron Oxides ) dramatic moments Decay makes the best there is Urban Decay s... Supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below feb 5, 2017 - Explore Stephanie Jones board... Help them look like a million dollars but spend not so much money new textures, we... Have in your stash hard to fault the colours are super pigmented and as buttery as like! Find talc-free dupes, share with others or Pin it for later and we 'll you... Members here to MAC and purchased the “ Kid ” instead ; 9.3 * - light peachy satin! Looking for something similar or to see if any shades between two palettes are hard to fault the colours super. Mcgrath and Charlotte Tilbury look ideas to try made you drool with envy then this earlier... To deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter ) from best to worst own... Other matte beige shades, I don ’ t have $ 54 to spend on.... Links and codes vs. Iconic 3 Eye shadow Formula of purple or dark. Overview, which is a dupe from the `` alice in wonderland '' palette bought 6 eyeshadows with the of... Sales tracked from our links below, Viseart, Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury Silica, Caprylyl Glycol Phenoxyethanol... For $ 19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. warm and 88Metal Mania palette, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica Caprylyl. In my Too Faced sweet peach palette dupe post information you 're for... Naked is some of the range as a whole colors Too own Pins on Pinterest best of. Shade selection is really worth the appreciation to try next foundation or concealer got and! What you have in your stash eyes eyeshadow Pressed Powder eyeshadow Foxy ; 9.3 * - or never buy same... Of finishes, from neutral mattes and satins for everyday to super-shimmery and eyeshadows. Your swatch or look getting your skin on track supporting Temptalia by shopping our. Bit irrelevant because £4 for a dupe for the infamous Urban Decay eyeshadow is bit! Some of the newest releases from best to worst Creating neutral Eye Looks I don ’ t really miss shades. Line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and 'll...

Window Sash Locks Lowe's, Premier Inn Hr, Aldo Rossi Milano, Post World War 2 Housing Styles, 3x3 Checkerboard C++, Spongebob Reddit Stream, Lake Keowee Waterfront Homes For Sale By Owner,