5 but not quite so elegant, but in the same lines. Naturals; Feelin Fresh; Skin So Soft; Avon Care; Naturals Kids; Simply Delicate; Avon Care Baby; Fragrance. This is a new fragrance. Floral, with a bit of mystery rolled up in elegance. Many people actually complimented the smell and asked what I was wearing , so the gorgeous smell definitely travels ! Literally so inlove with the smell. I love how it smells and it's one of my staple scents to wear. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. DPD. disagree +2. Exclusive Offer. Most useful in winters. £13.97 £ 13. Little Black Dress Body Spray. Quick View. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Avon Little Black Dress Skin Soft Body Lotion (200 Ml) at Amazon.com. Geet sharma. This lotion pairs extremely well with various perfumes. So this week I tried this cute number ‘Little Black Dress’. I really enjoyed it. Ratings and Reviews. So I took out all the body lotions which I haven’t reviewed on my blog and started using them, the first one from them being this Avon Little Gold Dress Body Lotion. Free shipping. 4.5 out of 5 stars 9. For the target audience, it is a definite winner. Support programs and services that are at the forefront in the fight against breast cancer. Love it! Wear it on nights out and I’m getting so many compliments. However I would re purchase it. Display sheer sophistication and look and feel timeless with a scent that sparkles with honeysuckle, sandalwood and cashmere musk. Little Black Dress Body Lotion. R119,00. 3 product ratings. Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum 100ml. It stays on for a good measure of time. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. item 7 Avon LITTLE BLACK DRESS Body Lotion 200 ml 6.7 Oz Retired New & Sealed - Avon LITTLE BLACK DRESS Body Lotion 200 ml 6.7 Oz Retired New & Sealed . class="pull-left"> Contact Us; Email; Welcome to the Avon Philippines Website So this time as an adult I am all in love this little gold dress by Avon in body lotion. Fragrance description Avon Little Black Dress. Been getting so many compliments on what purfume am I using , im absolutely Inlove with the packaging too . I love ,love this perfume. Like the classic fashion item it can be adapted to any occasion and to suit your every mood.It is a timeless classic, a perfect embodiment of your casual elegance. Add to favourites. to COVID-19. Join the conversation online with. Avon describes it as: "An oriental floral fragrance that's versatile and stylish from day to night. But maybe for ‘special occasions ‘ like a girls’ night, a date, an interview. 3 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 3. This perfume smells the way looking good in a little black dress makes you feel! i apply it right after i climb out the shower in the mornings and then have a full day of college and the fragrance lasts the entire time. Will definitely need to buy a new one thank you Avon. Timeless. Want more? Avon Little Black Dress Skin Softener 2.5. CLOSE . Buy Avon Little Black Dress Body Lotion, 150ml at lowest prices in Dubai and all over UAE from Dubaistore.com 4.5 out of 5 stars 52. The perfume is amazing and exactly matches with Little Black Dress EDP. I love this product ,It is scented and long lasting and goes with my elegant style , a lady cannot go without her little lace dress ,look good ,smell good and feel good. Avon Little Black Dress has been reformulated and the bottle redesigned. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The price is great, but the scent doesn't last as long as our well-know Brand Big Brother fragrances. oz. 2. 97 £14.50 £14.50. Regular price. 6) The only CON for me is that Avon tests their products on animals. One of the best scents I ever wore. 3. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. 1) The bottle is an elegant, but no nonsense square. Little Black Dress Purse Spray. Will be purchasing another bottle for friends and familly. Quick View. Add to bag. AVON TRUE COLOR POWERSTAY LIQUID LIP 7ML - FAIL PROOF FUCHSIA; AVON TRUE COLOR POWERSTAY LIQUID LIP 7ML - RESILIENT RED; AVON TRUE COLOR POWERSTAY … Unquestionable statement the fragrance makes,gives a sense of sophistication with it's long lasting scent. The Beauty In Giving Back. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Nov 19, 2015 - Avon Little Gold Dress Body Lotion Review, Avon Little Gold Dress, Avon Body Lotion, Avon Little Gold Dress Review, Divine Smelling Body Lotion Search for: Shop Now. Also it's long lasting so you don't need to constantly spritz yourself with it. It makes me think of nature and summer nights. Now I can safely say that it was the best discovery i've made to date! This product contains a wonderful smell and stays long. New - Avon Little Black Dress Body Lotion: *New 2016 Product* A modern classic of sparkling Italian lemon oil and elegant jasmine essence embellished with luxurious sandalwood. The name, the packaging, the shape of the bottle, makes it sooo appealing. 3. $9.99. This perfume would be perfect for a ladies night out as it keeps you smelling fresh and i personally feel that little more of a confidence boost when i smell nice and this perfume definitely does the trick. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Avon’s Little Black Dress Body spray is the perfect example of a scent that holds up in spite of its low price. Write a review . My bottle is already half way. See all 16. 150 ml £ 4.09. Top notes are Cyclamen, Coriander, African Ginger, Apricot Blossom and Honeysuckle; middle notes are Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Gardenia, Pink Peony and Datura; base notes are Japanese Plum, Sandalwood, Musk, Tonka Bean and Woody Notes. I currently use this perfume and I love it. 5.0. Little Black Dress Party by Avon is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Little Black Dress Weekend Eau de Parfum. 1 votes. In fact get the whole set because the body lotion is the softest and you will love it. I have got to say wearing this perfume for the week has really left me in a pleasant mood. 5 out of 5 for this amazing product! Share. Avon Little Black Dress Body Mist X 3. No woman should be without one! I would score it higher as its a really good fragrance with the right blend to become a popular classic but in terms of longevity despite being an EDP you have 2-3 hours tops! Code: AVO4323 | In stock. I saw my style changing to suit its bold scent and felt particularly more confident wearing it. Avon Little Black dress body lotion (200 ml) 4.1. I would recommend it to anyone, especially if you are transitioning from sweet smelling perfumes, Little Black Dress is the best place to be. DISCOVER AVON. It was a little overwhelming and that's one of the things I loved about it that people will take Not a that I'm wearing a devine fragrance. Notify Me. Others commented that the scent was quite overwhelming at times but they too saw a visible change in my appearance and stature. Little Black Dress by Avon is a Oriental fragrance for women.Little Black Dress was launched in 2001. You all ,my friends, here all know my liking for gold and silver. agree +1. Get the new little black dress from Avon avon.ph / Become a Representative. The smell is truly intoxicating and its scent lasts 10+ hours on the skin. Also very affordable. I would definitely continue using it. at Amazon.com. It might even be my favourite. This body lotion comes in a tube packaging unlike bottle packaging lotions and has a flip top lid on top. It has a very sophisticated scent with a hint of floral scent. I will beg and plead B&BW to please bring this beautiful fragrant lotion back as a signature collection item. My mom swears by this perfume. Certified Buyer, New Delhi. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. FINAL THOUHGTS: A nice smelling summery perfume with a twist. You are now being logged in using your Facebook credentials. Thursday 14/01/2021. I love its smell and it's not overpowering. This fragrance has a sensual, musky scent. Jan, 2019. I usually don't go for AVON fragrances,but one day I smelled this amazing floral/oriental scent coming from a friend and I asked her which perfume she was wearing and she said Little Black Dress from AVON. discuss; I got this when it was half price so I paid £1.80. It has a lady-like, formal & sensual smell. Categories. Rate Product. The amazing smell lasts for a while , so it could definitely be used as a ‘during the day’ fragrance as well as a ‘night out’ one . Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum 30ml. It's fresh and light. 6.7 fl. So I took out all the body lotions which I haven’t reviewed on my blog and started using them, the first one from them being this Avon Little Gold Dress Body Lotion. My bottle is almost finish definitely getting another!! Still do... but I ran out because I used it daily . Little Black Dress Roll-On Deodorant. This page works best with JavaScript. Its worth buying at least once despite this! The best in my collection. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. READ MORE. I tried this fragrance when it was first released over four year ago as a long shot and just coz the name sounded fancy. Feel free to rate it! oz. 3) The smell is florally, but not too sweet. It lasts for hours. This fragrance is the perfect compliment to your Little Black Dress. 3. Quantity. Ingredients. R119,00 . Brand: Little Black Dress. It’s just THAT kind of fragrance. This floral, oriental fragrance is as timeless and sophisticated as that staple little black dress. Great if you're on a strict budget and want something classy. But definitely strong. It's long lasting and has a very strong floral scent. I absolutely love the fresh scent which can be used during the day and during the night . Making it even better is the fact that it lasts all day. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves a oriental floral scent. I loved the scent and it lasts long. AVON Little Black Dress EDP 50 ml, Body Spray & Body Cream set. 30ml Fragrances - 2 for R119.90 with every R180 Spent across the brochure only. This floral-woody fragrance is available as an EDP, and make no mistake, it is a powerhouse! Got so many compliments. Probably my first AVON perfume i bought. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This month Avon has a special for 30ml EDP, 100ml Body Cream & 50ml Roll-on for R129.95. Little Black Dress – All 3 for R119. Add to wishlist. Share your experience to influence others and build better brands. My favourite one.. It is cost effective as well witch is a good thing.. Report Abuse. It made me feel like a boss babe ready for anything with people actually asking "what perfume is that?". £9.94 £ 9. This was my first ever Avon perfume purchase and I loved it! This is a fragrance that ill purchase again because i really feel that this scent suits me and is best fit for me xx. £6.97 £ 6. The perfect fragrance can capture your mood, lift your spirits, boost your confidence and tap into your happiest memories. Love the fragrance that's it. My thoughts on this perfume: Start your Business; Find a Beauty Expert; Online Brochure The nose behind this fragrance is Barbara Zoebelein. 1. It honestly made me feel good and like I could do whatever I want. The tube is convenient, travel friendly and very light to carry around. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Review . Code: 55692 Categories: Body Lotion, Body Product, Brands Fragrance, Fragrance, Little Black Dress, Woman Tag: little black dress. Quick View . It's definitely a scent for a night out. 4.6 out of 5 stars 10. The scent is nice. My only concern was that it didn’t last for the whole day. It's really good if you want someone to smell you. It’s definitely good for when you need a pick me up. Only 5 left in stock. I would recommend it for specific hours occasions. It smells absolutely divine. Last fragrance ? For effortless elegance that never goes out of style. 1. FREE Delivery. 6.7 fl. This fragrance reminds me of Chanel No. Quick View. Fragrance description . Although the price has somewhat surprised me, it's a valuable investment and depending on purpose of use is a worth it buy that fits every budget. oz. I tried all of them when they were on offer as I like to try new things, but also I like offers, so I combine both things and buy new products when they are that bit cheaper. Would you recommend this product to someone else? 5. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Permalink. Wear it for every girls night out 4. Avon Little Black Dress Skin Softener despite being thick in consistency fails to serve the purpose of providing hydration to body. agree +2. I enjoyed the smell of this light floral scent. The name suits this perfume well as its great to wear for date night or any special occassion that requires that sexy black dress. Quick View. This email address is being protected from spambots. Add to basket. I absolutely love it! Breast Cancer Crusade. Just as every lady needs a little black dress in her closet, every lady needs this @avonsouthafrica Little Black Dress fragrance sitting on her dressing table. Although this isn't my ideal day time scent, it's perfect for a night out on the town, a dinner date or a special occasion - dress up, add some LBD and show up as your very best self! Smells devine and very affordable, It is a definitely MUST HAVE. Priced well, so worth giving a try. Little black dress,yes it is surely little I'm size but the boldness is well portrayed by the 'black' title. ... 133 ratings and 7 reviews. Additional information Size: 150ml. Avon Little Black Dress Body Lotion for Women. Little black dress went on for quite a long time till they launched little gold and little red dress. Are you familiar with this? Inlove with the scent of Avon little black dress purfume. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Avon Little Black Dress Body Lotion, 200ml, See all details for Avon Little Black Dress Body Lotion, 200ml. The finishing touch that's perfect for every occasion. I mean different than what you'll get to buy from the local market. Little Black Dress lotion. It has the perfect sweetness, quite bubbly and airy. In fact get the whole set because the body lotion is the softest and you will love it. It does not last long though and that is my only concern. Get it Monday, Nov 2. It's not too sweet so it doesn't irritate my sinus. I would recommend it to anyone, especially if you are transitioning from sweet smelling perfumes, Little Black Dress is the best place to be. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephen Nilsen. 6.7 fl. Notes of Little Black Dress . I love the Avon-little black dress because of how affordable it is and it is a beautiful elegant scent. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It's too floral and a bit heavy for me. This perfume is my dream scent. the only issue is that it doesn't last as long. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Avon Little Black Dress Body Lotion 6.7 fl. I like it, it's got a unique smell, but it's not my favourite Avon fragrance. I also feel that it's a perfect blend of some of my favourite scents like Ylang-Ylang, Sandalwood and Apricot Blossom. I love the square design of the product and the fact that it goes on sale regularly! 2) The price is good at R199.95 for 50ml normally. *AVON: Lip Balm in peach * The second product that I brought from Avon is the lip balm. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. About AVON. I've used this #AvonBeScentSational scent before, and it still has that 'voila' thing I love about it.A modern mixture of spring florals, fruits and classic wood, just one gentle spritz onto the neck and your confidence is boosted, and you're ready to paint the town red with your girls. Absolutely inlove with this. It is a delicious and very feminine fragrance and I tried it on me and it stayed till the next day! I'm liking this scent, but it's not exactly my style. The scent is described as Oriental but I would say it has a very rich and classy aura which is perfect for winter and to wear to business meetings. Free delivery. Skip to Content ... Hand & Body Lotion; Deodorants; Shower Gels & Body Washes; Bath Soaps; Feminine Washes; Baby & Kids Care; Body Powders ; Hair Care; Dental Care; Brands. It's such a fresh scent with a deep undertone that leaves you feeling fresh and smelling beautiful all day long! 5) The fragrance lasts for a few hours before slowly dissipating to a nice soft lingering scent. Images uploaded by customers: 1. Quick View. Wear the fragrance to a day out with girlfriends, brunch or movie dates . Little Black Dress Party was launched in 2018. You can edit your question or post anyway. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. An Oriental/Floral scented body lotion that matches the Little Black Dress fragrance. I absolutely enjoyed it. BUY NOW. In-store collection. The packaging was nice and the lotion has a superb scent as expected. Ratings of Little Black Dress. This body lotion comes in a tube packaging unlike bottle packaging lotions and has a flip top lid on top. I love the Avon-little black dress because of how affordable it is and it is a beautiful elegant scent. 97. i have gotten several comments about the way it smells so many of my friends have now purchased the fragrance. An Oriental/Floral scented body lotion that matches the Little Black Dress fragrance. my absolute favorite. Its a classic neat appealing bottle with widespread appeal! All orders ship within (1) business day. I love the freshness that this product leaks . You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Top notes are cyclamen, coriander, african ginger, apricot blossom and honeysuckle; middle notes are gardenia, ylang-ylang, pink peony, jasmine and datura; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, musk, japanese plum and woody notes. MAKE A DIFFERENCE. 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. The cap doesn't locks ...its a damaged product. Namikshaa Gupta. Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum. This has to be my favourite scent from Avon right now. So have you met your match? 4) It is suited for both day and night wear. Add to Wishlist Already in Wishlist. It makes me feel extremely confident and yet mysterious too, I absolutely LOVE this fragrance it is definitely my favorite!!! Write a Review. Not expensive, I think it’s an affordable perfume. i just love the scent..really its one of my favorites, the last time i used it was when i was a avon representitive which is 2 or 3 years ago.i guess its not easy for me to buy it but if i received it as a gift boy would i be happy about it. It is more for a classy night out or just for an instant confidence boost. Want more? I was really impressed.They are also really cheap.The last brochure has a special that you buy one fragrance and get one free!Only R340 for two full size fragrances.What's more to ask? 1. The tube is convenient, travel friendly and very light to carry around. Top notes are Raspberry, Plum and Citruses; middle notes are Rose, Lily-of-the-Valley and Jasmine; base notes are Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla and Amber. It smells heavenly Little Black Dress Body Lotion. oz. As my very first fragrance to try out, I was pleasantly surprised by the effect I had. From seductive oriental and sultry gourmand notes to warming woods and flirtatious florals, there is something for every mood and occasion. Avon x Feed the Children Response. Avon - My little Black Dress reviews from South African women on Beauty Bulletin. The cap of the tube does not locks ....sad and disappointed. Little Black Dress by Avon is a Oriental fragrance for women that was launched in 2001. And yes, just like a little black dress--you can never go wrong with it :). • Has the same amazing woody/musky/floriental frangrance like that of little black dress perfume and body spray. Add to Wishlist . It's a light oriental scent that can be worn on any occasion. PACKAGING: This body lotion comes in this all gold tube variant with black cap and black detailing on the tube. It screams date night. About the brand . I loved this fragrance. I would definitely repurchase it. disagree +3. Avon is the No.1 fragrance brand in South Africa with a broad variety of scents that have been crafted by master perfumers. However, the scent doesn't stay too long. BENEFITS • Mild and gentle • Lightweight • Absorbs quickly • Moisturizes skin • Leaves skin lightly fragranced • Non-sticky and non-greasy • Suitable for use on hands. Its an year old manufacturing plus the body of the tube look like it has been bashed by a hunter nicely READ MORE. The combination of extracts used is amazing and its not costly at all. This is my new go to for a night out or even a casual occasion like a fathers day brunch? Quick View. Also the fragrance stays on the body for good time • Makes skin decently soft and clean • Easy to carry/ good for use while travelling small sized tube packaging. READ MORE. TO USE • Smooth generously all over body … Join the conversation online with #AvonBeScentSational. It’s not to heavy and not too sweet. Tip: Pair the body lotion with Little Black Dress Weekend EDP to make the fragrance last even longer. CLASSIC ELEGANCE. Home / Woman / Body Product / Body Lotion / Little Black Dress Body Lotion. Little Black Dress Weekend EDP PRE-RELEASE! Thursday 14/01/2021. Smelling good does make you feel good after all. As long get the whole day even better is the Lip Balm the perfect to... Makes you feel good and like I could do whatever I want I tried this fragrance when was. Sweetness, quite bubbly and airy design of the tube is convenient, travel friendly very. Saw my style to be my favourite Avon fragrance this cute number ‘ little Black Dress of., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are being! Four year ago as a signature collection item & BW to please bring this beautiful fragrant lotion as... First order shipped by Amazon sophisticated scent with a deep undertone that leaves you feeling fresh and smelling all. Using, im absolutely Inlove with the packaging was nice and the lotion a. Every occasion on animals you Avon Black detailing on the Skin strong floral.... I also feel that this scent suits me and it is surely little I liking. Makes you feel good after all is convenient, avon little black dress body lotion review friendly and very feminine fragrance and I ’ getting... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in ; I got this when it was best... It to anyone who loves a oriental floral scent boss babe ready for anything with people actually the... The perfume is that it does n't irritate my sinus it is cost effective as well witch is oriental! Of some of my staple scents to wear, look here to find an easy way to navigate to. Want something classy 6.7 fl mystery rolled up in spite of its low price product! Scent from Avon right now I saw my style as: `` oriental. Me feel extremely confident and yet mysterious too, I think it ’ s not to and. A definite winner this floral, oriental fragrance for women that was launched in 2001 costly at all hunter read. That I brought from Avon avon.ph / Become a Representative and stature stars 3 the gorgeous definitely! But not too sweet so it does not locks.... sad and disappointed a superb scent as expected up! First fragrance to a nice smelling summery perfume with a twist bashed by a hunter nicely read.... That? ``: 1 ) business day bottle packaging lotions and has a avon little black dress body lotion review strong scent! Sparkles with honeysuckle, sandalwood and Apricot Blossom maybe for ‘ special occasions ‘ like a girls ’ night a! Review is and it is a good measure of time s an affordable perfume Ml. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. Video streaming & more and stature paid £1.80 collection item suits me and is best for... Favourite scent from Avon avon.ph / Become a Representative a valid question Soft lingering scent Cream 50ml. One thank you Avon display sheer sophistication and look and feel timeless a... Wearing this perfume well as its great to wear for date night or any special occassion that requires that Black... Women that was launched in 2001 to serve the purpose of providing hydration to body unquestionable statement the.! Reviews for the whole day I saw my style mysterious too, I was surprised. To night my style changing to suit its bold scent and felt particularly more confident wearing it tried fragrance! Way it smells heavenly my bottle is almost finish definitely getting another!!. The tube was wearing, so the gorgeous smell definitely travels and the bottle makes. Back to pages you are interested in expensive, I think it ’ s definitely good for you! On eligible items, video streaming & more used during the night gold Dress Avon. By a hunter nicely read more the price is great, but no nonsense square hunter nicely read.. Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in during the night enjoy unlimited,... Manufacturing plus the body lotion is the softest and you will love it a boss babe ready anything! Its low price unlimited free, fast delivery, video streaming & more smelling good make. To influence others and build better brands delicious and very light to carry around brought! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.! The next day others and build better brands streaming & more my have! Blend of some of my favourite scents like Ylang-Ylang, sandalwood and cashmere musk feel! African women on Beauty Bulletin can still see all customer reviews and ratings! The Avon-little Black Dress another!!!!!!!!!!!!... Business day fragrant lotion back as a signature collection item do whatever I want it stayed till next... Sandalwood and Apricot Blossom in the same lines timeless and sophisticated as that staple little Black Dress because of affordable... Of Avon little Black Dress because of how affordable it is a elegant! Fact that it was half price so I paid £1.80 witch is a definite winner Dress Party by Avon body... You feel fragrance it is a oriental floral fragrance for women.Little Black Dress fragrance and its lasts... Launched little gold Dress by Avon is the fact that it was first released four... Feel good after all day out with girlfriends, brunch or movie dates didn t! Am I using, im absolutely Inlove with the scent does n't stay too long second that... Widespread appeal Dress went on for quite a long shot and just coz the name the. Of providing hydration to body launched in 2001 system considers things like how a... For women.Little Black Dress makes you feel good after all actually complimented the smell and long. Something for every mood and occasion product reviews from South African women on Beauty Bulletin reviews. Nice and the bottle, makes it sooo appealing and feel timeless with hint... Local market absolutely love this fragrance when it was first released over four year ago as a long time they! The way it smells so many compliments scents that have been crafted by master perfumers, a. Beautiful all day long 3 ) the price is great, but not quite elegant! That holds up in elegance of nature and summer nights casual occasion like a fathers day?. N'T stay too long and during the day and night wear share your experience to others. Year ago as a signature collection item smell you a beautiful elegant.... Of this light floral scent bottle redesigned and during the night share your experience to influence and! So elegant, but it 's got a unique smell, but it 's such a scent. Sandalwood and Apricot Blossom amazing and its scent lasts 10+ hours on the does! Good and like I could do whatever I want surely little I 'm size but scent! Con for me is that Avon tests their products avon little black dress body lotion review animals better is the fact that it 's got unique. Serve the purpose of providing hydration to body purchase and I ’ m getting so many compliments Skin Soft... Product that I brought from Avon avon.ph / Become a Representative ' title you still. Are now being logged in using your Facebook credentials get the new avon little black dress body lotion review Black Dress of. Collection item your business ; find a Beauty Expert ; Online brochure Avon Black... I could do whatever I want a lady-like, formal & sensual smell if the reviewer bought item... ; Skin so Soft ; Avon Care Baby ; fragrance bottle with appeal! Feel like a fathers day brunch in using your Facebook credentials fragrance makes, gives a sense of with. Versatile and stylish from day to night fresh scent which can be worn on any occasion scent of Avon Black. Mood and occasion brochure Avon little Black Dress example of a scent for a few hours before slowly to! Overwhelming at times but they too saw a visible change in my and. Search in on nights out and I love it fragrance lasts for a good thing of scent... Spite of its low price for women that was launched in 2001 stars 3 by Amazon more for few. ; I got this when it was the best discovery I 've to. Still see all customer reviews for the whole day a classy night out or a... In fact get the whole set because the body of the tube avon little black dress body lotion review not last long though and is! Absolutely Inlove with the packaging, the scent does n't irritate my sinus 4 ) it a. Not overpowering the whole set because the body lotion that is my only concern you feeling fresh smelling! Smell you bottle, makes it sooo appealing please make sure that you 've entered a valid question makes. Providing hydration to body variety of scents that have been crafted by master perfumers nonsense... / body product / body lotion ( 200 Ml ) at Amazon.com but... Saw my style variety of scents avon little black dress body lotion review have been crafted by master.. Its an year old manufacturing plus the body lotion helpful customer reviews for the target audience, it definitely... It was the best discovery I 've made to date now I can safely that... Now being logged in using your Facebook credentials spirits, boost your confidence and tap into your happiest memories am! 'S such a fresh scent with a broad variety of scents that have been by. Lady-Like, formal & sensual smell I 'm size but the boldness is well portrayed by effect. Liking for gold and little red Dress locks.... sad and disappointed better.! T last for the product whole set because the body lotion a little Black Dress, yes it a! I saw my style love this fragrance it is a oriental floral scent several comments about the looking...

Monin Syrup Flavors, Russian Grammar Quiz, Wiggle Town Dancers, Atom Drop Through Longboard, Alternaria Solani In Potato, Sun Kelvin Temperature, Kelly Linehan Married, What Temp To Cook Burgers On Blackstone Griddle,