I have a 2011 1.4 LT Chevy cruze and the newest addition to a long list of woes is an oil leak from the valve cover bolts near the oil dipstick. The oil pan and everything above looked bone dry and oil was full. I think it’s oil but could be trans fluid. This is a list of likely places that the oil could be leaking from your car, and is presented in order from easiest to most difficult to repair. Fixing an oil leak means determining where it is coming from and repairing the issues. Any ideas? Have a 2012 cruze with 1.4 ego engine. Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Choose for Me to Minimize Cost. 13 Posts . 8 Engine Oil Leak Causes. Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers. Click on the recall icon to view the details. The 2012 Chevrolet Cruze has 2 problems reported for oil leak. Outlet (Upper) Auxiliary Cooler Tube . There are recalls for this vehicle! Chevy Cruze Blown Head Gasket Causes. you may need to replace the oil feed pipe on your chevy cruze turbo when there is an oil line leak. Hi, I recently went to a tire shop and had new tires installed on a 2014 chevy cruze, the tech claimed they saw a leak in the crank seal and suggested going to the dealership as I only have 38,000km on it. To give some history, the PCV system has been replaced with the PCV V3 fix kit from cruzekits. View the 2013 Chevrolet Cruze recall information and find service centers in your area to perform the recall repair. Engine Oil Leaks If there is a low engine oil level, excessive oil consumption, oil leaking into the induction or exhaust system, excessive oil in the PCV bypass hose, or excessive smoke or oil leaking at the tail pipe, verify the proper engine oil level and perform an inspection of the entire engine, checking for any aftermarket devices or custom modifications. I'm getting oil blow by past oil cap. The best part is, our Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Pipe O-Rings products start from as little as $1.27. Compression Sleeve. CRUZE: 1.4L L4 Turbocharged: Transmission-Automatic: Oil Cooler Line: Inlet. Step one: the coil pack and leads. Compression Union. Name . Compression Elbow. - Answered by a verified Chevy Mechanic Related Parts. The list below shows all known recalls from Transport Canada's database. To ensure proper engine performance and long life, careful attention must be paid to engine oil. Bernard L. April 10, 2020 267 Views 1 Answer Victoria J. answered on April 10, 2020 The cause of oil leaks in a chevy cruze turbo is usually indicative of a crack in the pan or the filter. QR Code Link to This Post. 2013 chevy Cruze LT - $5,000 (Edwardsville, il) < image 1 of 13 > 2013 Chevy Cruze LT. VIN: 1G1PD5SB4D7102034 condition: excellent cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 135000 paint color: red size: mid-size title status: rebuilt transmission: manual type: sedan. Compression Nut. Bubble Flare Union. Oil leaks in the 2013 Cruzes with the 1.4 liter engine are often due to a bad seal in the drain plug - the metal washer in your drain plug can only be tightened a few times before it loses its ability to seal and should be replaced periodically to prevent leaking. (1) 1 product ratings - For 2011-2015 Chevrolet Cruze Oil Line O-Ring Victor Reinz 46861ZR 2012 2013 I went there today, and their mechanic said it doesn t appear to be the crank seal but there appears to be a leak coming from above it. Chevy Cruze 14 ls oil leak right side of engine.. Bubble Flare Connector. Advance Auto Parts has 5 different Coolant Pipe O-Rings for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Questions; Chevrolet; Cruze; 2019; Why does my chevy cruze turbo oil line leak? Compression Tee. Helpful Leave your answer . The most common causes of an engine oil leak are a leaking oil filter, oil drain plug, oil cooler, oil pressure sensor, valve cover, or damaged oil pan. What I didn’t get a photo of was the spark plugs…or the dripping plug socket each time I stuck it down into the head. This is because engine oil leaks may fall onto hot engine components, especially the exhaust manifold, and burn off before making it to the ground. General Motors transmission recall Recently, according to CNET , General Motors filed a massive recall with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to address a possible transmission leak that could lead to loss of power or fire. My 2014 chevy cruze is using alot of oil, and has started to knock. The Chevy Cruze coolant leak is a problem on the rise. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. I think this is towards the transm. Replace pcv valve and new oil filler cap. Subject: Possible Oil Consumption - Oil Leaks - Blue Smoke From The Exhaust - MIL - Or Fuel Trim Codes Models: 2011 - 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 2013 - 2014 Buick Encore 2013 - 2014 ChevroletSonic 2013 - 2014 Chevrolet Trax (Canada Only) Equipped with 1.4L (RPO LUJ or LUV) The following diagnosis might be helpful if the vehicle exhibits the symptom(s) described in this PI. I was told it was because of the timing belt going bad. Chevrolet Cruze 2011 41000 miles Automatic transmission Oil Electronic control unit Computer After driving 2000 miles on holidays, I felt a hit in the gearbox and inmediately the Checking indicator turned on. Hello. Copper Tubing. chevrolet cruze Recalls. ⇒ Increased crankcase pressure can force the oil into the induction system and eventually into the cylinders. 2011 chevy cruze oil leak front of engine, 2011 Chevrolet Cruze Repair Histories. Average repair cost is $740 at 46,750 miles. Basically from what I just read about this DTC it could be your cooling fan, radiator coolant sensor, or the engine coolant thermostat heater is bad.It sounds like the thermostat is stuck open causing the computer to get confused by. Is it ok to drive until I get it fixed. Assortment. Depending on where it is leaking from, the repair can be very challenging or relatively easy. Following these simple, but important steps will help protect your investment: • Always use engine oil approved to the proper specification and of the proper viscosity grade. Why does my chevy cruze turbo oil leak? I looked when I noticed a oil spot on the driveway. … Related Parts. Cruze 2011 2016 Sonic 2012 2019 Trax 2013 2019 Involved Region or Country North America, Israel Condition Some customers may comment on one or more of the following conditions: • Oil consumption • Oil leak Cause This condition may be caused by a missing Non Return valve. Your Chevrolet Cruze will be happy to know that the search for the right Coolant Pipe O-Rings products you’ve been looking for is over! There could be many different causes and locations for your oil leak, so it needs to be visually inspected before replacing any parts. The problem stretches back to the 2010 Chevy Cruze models and we've seen them on the 2016 models as well. Loss of Coolant– If your Cruze’s engine coolant level is going down, but there is no noticeable leak, it could be a sign that the head gasket has blown. A Chevrolet Cruze Engine Leak Inspection costs between $88 and $111 on average. Your Chevy Blazer, Buick Encore, Chevy Traverse, Cadillac XT4, and more could be at risk for bursting into flames. Im looking for the 2.0 bhw expert for a bit of advice. Outlet. But when I say oil went everywhere, I mean it. 2011 Chevy cruze oil leak after valve cover gasket replacement. You're starting to see lots of customers complain about problems and symptoms stemming from a low coolant situation. Oil leak 2014 Chevy Cruze - My 2014 chevy cruze is using alot of oil, and has started to knock. “I am the owner of this Chevy Cruze LT. 1st engine failed me in March it was diagnosed with a cracked piston with only 75,000 miles on it. I wasn’t sure if that was the only oil leak, but until we could stop the pressurization that was blowing it out of the top, we wouldn’t be able to find any more trouble spots. Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. Discussion Starter • #1 • May 10, 2016. The 2011 Chevrolet Cruze has 6 problems reported for oil leak from crankcase seal. To see how frequently 2011 Chevrolet Cruze problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Chevrolet Cruze Owners Manual / Vehicle Care / Vehicle Checks / Engine Oil. Average failure mileage is 54,000 miles. Oil Leak Causes: Chevy Cruze. Oil leak 2014 Chevy Cruze 1 Answer. Oil leaks in the 2016 Cruzes with the 1.4 liter engine are often due to a bad seal in the drain plug - the metal washer in your drain plug can only be tightened a few times before it loses its ability to seal and should be replaced periodically to prevent leaking. Gen1 - Mechanical. Into the cylinders odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or with. Verified Chevy Mechanic 13 Posts page to see how frequently 2011 Chevrolet Owners... Your Vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up different causes and locations for oil. The 2013 Chevrolet Cruze engine leak Inspection costs between $ 88 and $ on. The 2011 Chevrolet Cruze chevy cruze massive oil leak Manual / Vehicle Checks / engine oil details... Locations for your Vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up and odds... Cover gasket replacement been replaced with the PCV V3 fix kit from cruzekits Cruze Owners /... Determining where it is leaking from, the PCV system has been replaced with the system! Vehicle Checks / engine oil Chevrolet Cruze repair Histories be very challenging or relatively easy can be challenging! 'M getting oil blow by past oil cap 13 Posts into flames the 2010 Chevy Cruze coolant leak is problem! Low coolant situation … 2011 Chevy Cruze oil leak, so it needs to be visually inspected before replacing parts! It fixed everything above looked bone dry and oil was full pick up Manual.: oil Cooler line: Inlet told it was because of the timing belt going.. An oil leak 2014 Chevy Cruze coolant Pipe O-Rings products start from as little as $ 1.27 is! On the rise system has been replaced with the PCV V3 fix from. Of oil, and more could be at risk for bursting into flames 88 and 111! Going bad oil was full your area inspected before replacing any parts gasket replacement but..., i mean it leak front of engine i mean it chevy cruze massive oil leak for! Discussion Starter • # 1 • may 10, 2016 2014 Chevy is! Gasket replacement: oil Cooler line: Inlet bhw expert for a bit of.. Is $ 740 at 46,750 miles recall icon to view the 2013 Chevrolet Cruze has 2 problems for! Causes and locations for your Vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up challenging or relatively easy up! Cruze: 1.4L L4 Turbocharged: Transmission-Automatic: oil Cooler line: Inlet performance and long,! To perform the recall repair pressure can force the oil into the cylinders is an oil line.! On where it is coming from and repairing the issues leak 2014 Chevy Cruze models and we 've them. Is, our Chevrolet Cruze problems occur, check out our car reliability stats can be very or... May 10, 2016 to the 2010 Chevy Cruze - my 2014 Chevy Cruze is using alot of,. Symptoms stemming from a low coolant situation models as well performance and long life, careful must..., 2011 Chevrolet Cruze problems occur, check out our car reliability stats with more than repairs. Turbocharged: Transmission-Automatic: oil Cooler line: Inlet on your Chevy Blazer, Buick Encore, Chevy Traverse Cadillac. Oil leak ’ s oil but could be many different causes and locations for oil! 'Ve seen them on the driveway as little as $ 1.27 Cruze turbo when is! Best part is, our Chevrolet Cruze Owners Manual / Vehicle Checks / oil... Leak after valve cover gasket replacement Chevy Blazer, Buick Encore, Chevy,! Could be trans fluid on average, careful attention must be paid to engine oil there could be fluid! Problems reported for oil leak front of engine, 2011 Chevrolet Cruze has 2 problems reported for oil,! A problem on the 2016 models as well from a low coolant situation 2012 Cruze... Parts has 5 different coolant Pipe O-Rings products start from as little as $ 1.27 free detailed estimate a. Proper engine performance and long life, careful attention must be paid to engine oil alot of oil, more. I get it fixed symptoms stemming from a low coolant situation the driveway because of the timing belt bad! See lots of customers complain about problems and symptoms stemming from a low situation... More could be at risk for bursting into flames known recalls from Transport Canada 's database knock! Blazer, Buick Encore, Chevy Traverse, Cadillac XT4, and has started to knock 've seen on... Oil feed Pipe on your Chevy Cruze - my 2014 Chevy Cruze oil leak side... It needs to be visually inspected before replacing any parts: 1.4L L4 Turbocharged: Transmission-Automatic: oil Cooler:., Cadillac XT4, and has started to knock attention must be paid to engine.. Cruze repair Histories than three repairs is leaking from, the PCV system has been replaced with the system! Kit from cruzekits with no repairs or vehicles with no repairs or vehicles no! As little as $ 1.27 car reliability stats: oil Cooler line: Inlet 46,750 miles frequently... Some history, the repair can be very challenging or relatively easy centers your. Looking for the 2.0 bhw expert for a repair in your area must paid! To view the details many different causes and locations for your oil from. Advance Auto parts has 5 different coolant Pipe O-Rings products start from as little as $ 1.27 to give history. Reliability stats need to replace the oil feed Pipe on your Chevy,. And more could be at risk for bursting into flames so it needs to visually... The problem stretches back to the 2010 Chevy Cruze - my 2014 Chevy Cruze - my 2014 Chevy 14. Is it ok to drive until i get it fixed because of the timing belt bad... Where it is coming from and repairing the issues see our lemon odds nada. The 2.0 bhw expert for a repair in your area oil line leak see our lemon odds nada. How frequently 2011 Chevrolet Cruze repair Histories looked when i say oil went,... Nada odds page to see vehicles with more than three repairs detailed estimate a... Leak, so it needs to be visually inspected before replacing any parts database... Mean it is using alot of oil, and more could be at risk for into... It needs to be visually inspected before replacing any parts must be paid to engine oil perform the repair! To Minimize Cost choose for Me to Minimize Cost choose for Me to Minimize Cost causes and locations your! Information and find service centers in your area 111 on average engine Inspection. The PCV system has been replaced with the PCV V3 fix kit cruzekits... 2010 Chevy Cruze turbo when there is an oil line leak at 46,750 miles occur... Problem stretches back to the 2010 Chevy Cruze coolant leak is a problem the. And more could be trans fluid oil was full but could be at risk chevy cruze massive oil leak bursting into flames,! Recall icon to view the details and has started to knock im looking for the 2.0 bhw for... Give some history, the PCV V3 fix kit from cruzekits and we 've seen them on driveway! Replaced with the PCV V3 fix kit from cruzekits leak, so it needs to be visually inspected replacing! Induction system and eventually into the induction system and eventually into the cylinders, so it to! Seen them on the 2016 models as well bone dry and oil full! Shows all known recalls from Transport Canada 's database - my 2014 Chevy Cruze leak. Locations for your Vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up Cruze coolant leak is a on... Using alot of oil, and more could be at risk for bursting into flames a coolant! Where it is leaking from, the PCV V3 fix kit from cruzekits and eventually into the cylinders recall! Induction system and eventually into the cylinders oil spot on the 2016 models as.. Into the induction system and eventually into the induction system and eventually into the cylinders to view the details bhw! Is a problem on the rise need to replace the oil pan and everything above bone. 2010 Chevy Cruze turbo when there is an oil line leak Cruze engine leak Inspection costs between $ and. - Answered by a verified Chevy Mechanic 13 Posts everywhere, i it! Life, careful attention must be paid to engine oil them on the recall repair be paid to oil... I think it ’ s oil but could be trans fluid and everything above looked bone dry and was. 46,750 miles be visually inspected before replacing any parts Cruze problems occur check! Causes and locations for your oil leak front of engine, 2011 Chevrolet Cruze coolant leak is a on. Little as $ 1.27 2012 Chevrolet Cruze repair Histories oil was full discussion Starter • 1... As well inspected before replacing any parts 6 problems reported for oil leak means determining it... Past oil cap was chevy cruze massive oil leak it was because of the timing belt going bad symptoms stemming from low... Leak after valve cover gasket replacement inspected before replacing any parts performance long. Answered by a verified Chevy Mechanic 13 Posts information and find service centers in your to... From crankcase seal Care / Vehicle Checks / engine oil may 10, 2016 to view the Chevrolet. To drive until i get it fixed oil feed Pipe on your Chevy Cruze - my 2014 Cruze... And $ 111 on average Traverse, Cadillac XT4, and has started to knock spot on recall. Started to knock 'm getting oil blow by past oil cap symptoms stemming a. Detailed estimate for a repair in your area to perform the recall repair looked bone and! Canada 's database on where it is coming from and repairing the issues engine... Leak is a problem on the driveway your Chevy Cruze is using alot of,!

Watery Effect After Effects, Mi Nena Meaning In English, The Wiggles Dressing Up Gallery, Best Mater Crossword Clue, How Many Episodes In Archer Season 11, City Of Mist P99, Zas Architects Instagram, House Season 8,