We have Mi note 6 pro original touch display, Mi note 5 pro original touch display, Redmi 4x original touch display, mi a2 light original touch display, mi Redmi 5 original touch display, mi note 4x original touch display. This lcd screen connector is a surface mounted compent located on the logic board where the lcd screen insert in. Can Save money. Complete Screen with Touch Panel and LCD:If the top touch panel is broken and the lcd image is either black liquid or cracked you need a complete screen. There’s a soft touch … Just before you click ‘buy now’ in the transaction process, take a moment to check for coupons – and you’ll save even more. Shop the top 25 most popular 1 at the best prices! For Xiaomi Mi4 M4 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Full Glass White Assembly. Discover over 185 of our best selection of 1 on AliExpress.com with top-selling 1 brands. LCD Only:If the image under the glass is broken and the touch pancel is NOT then you only need an LCD. Screen Size: 6.5 Inches. Finding the best price for the Xiaomi Mi4i is no easy task. LCD Display and Touch Screen for Xiaomi Mi 4i. Display technology LCD Other display features Wireless Device interface - primary Touchscreen Resolution 1080 x 1920 Other camera features 8MP Form factor Touchscreen Phone Colour White Battery Power Rating 3080 Whats in the box Handset, Battery, Charger, Data Cable, Warranty Card and User Manual Manufacturer Mi … Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi Max -Gold And, as most of our sellers offer free shipping – we think you’ll agree that you’re getting this mi4i touch and display at one of the best prices online. Product Introduction. Color: ALL. Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi4i - Black by Maxbhi.com Price List – Spare Parts. Price List – Spare Parts. Get Quote. Model Part Description Category Price; ... Mi 4i: Front Cover Display Module-Mi4i-only For IN: LCD Module: 4999: Mi 5: ... Touch Panel Assy-Mi MIX-black: LCD Module: 4999: Mi Mix 2s: Front Cover Display Module-Mi … I Deal In: New Only. Every day you’ll find new, online-only offers, store discounts and the opportunity to save even more by collecting coupons. Price List – Spare Parts. Mi 4i screen replacement cost in india, Mi 4i Display price in chennai, Mi 4i touch screen price in india, Original Mi 4i display price in india, Mi 4i combo price in india, Mi 4i display cost in india, Mi 4i digitizer cost in india, Mi 4i … Read full specifications, expert reviews, user ratings and FAQs. Need a good quality touch screen digitizer for Xiaomi Mi 4c The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels at a pixel density of 441 pixels per inch (ppi). Now let’s try to answer some Questions you might be having regarding Xiaomi Mi 4i. $19.94. Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone was launched in April 2015. Cracked, Shattered or Borken Xiaomi Mi Max Glass, Unresponsive to touch? It sports an excellent screen resolution of 1,920 x 1,280 pixels. In terms of design there are more hints of the Red mi 2 rather than the Mi 4i. are you looking for Mi 4i screen replacement then you are in right place to purchase at very low price in chennai. By now you already know that, whatever you are looking for, you’re sure to find it on AliExpress. This part is responsible for all touch functionality of the Xiaomi Mi 4i. Display and configuration The Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB looks good with its 5-inch IPS LCD display and renders rich visuals. This is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for the Xiaomi... Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi Max -Black Beware of glass without the digitizer attached as the two must be replaced simultaneously. Buy Totta LCD Mobile Display for Mi 4i for Rs.4999 online. The warranty period covers any defects in the material or the workmanship of the product. Get Lowest price on original branded body panels of Xiaomi Redmi Customers Support … Was: Previous Price. Powered by BigCommerce. Touch Panel aka Digitizer:If the top touch panel or aka glass top is cracked or broken but the image under it is fine,then you only need the Touch Panel. Answer –Xiaomi Mi 4i display is one of the best in the price … Here you will find where to buy the Xiaomi Mi4i at the best price. It has 2.25 times more pixels … Cracked, Shattered or Broken Xiaomi Mi 4s Glass,Unresponsive to touch? Theme designed by Papathemes. It takes 1080p to achieve flagship status, but a great display is more than a resolution race. Xaiomi Mi 4i is also LTE enabled. would not you are feeling nice if your … Cracked, Shattered or Borken Xiaomi Mi Max Glass, Unresponsive to touch? And, if you just want to treat yourself and splash out on the most expensive version, AliExpress will always make sure you can get the best price for your money, even letting you know when you’ll be better off waiting for a promotion to start, and the savings you can expect to make.AliExpress takes pride in making sure that you always have an informed choice when you buy from one of hundreds of stores and sellers on our platform. A display of perfection. Any product returned within warranty period will be eligible for a refund or a replacement. You’ll find official stores for brand names alongside small independent discount sellers, all of whom offer quick shipping and reliable, as well as convenient and safe, payment methods, no matter how much you choose to spend. Cracked, Shattered or Borken Xiaomi Mi Max Glass, Unresponsive to touch? Only Genuine Products. Xiaomi Mi 4i price is India is INR 12,999. Lcd Display+Touch Screen Digitizer Panel For XIAOMI Mi4i . or Best Offer. We’ll help you to work out whether it’s worth paying extra for a high-end version or whether you’re getting just as good a deal by getting the cheaper item. This is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for the Xiaomi Mi 4i (LCD NOT Includede). Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi 4i. Every store and seller is rated for customer service, price and quality by real customers. Replace this part need a surface soldering... Samsung Galaxy S8+ G955FD (Global Dual-SIM), Samsung Galaxy S8 G950FD (Global Dual-SIM), Samsung Galaxy S5 G900I (Asia, Australia), Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P900 Parts, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 P600 (2014 Edition) Parts, Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (Sony Xperia Z1 mini), Huawei Honor 6C Pro (Huawei Honor V9 Play), Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi Max -Gold, Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi Max -Black, Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi 4s -White, Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi Max -White, Complete Screen Assembly for Xiaomi Mi 4i, Complete Screen Assembly with Bezel for Xiaomi Mi 4i -Black, Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi M4 -White, Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi 4s -Black, Cracked,Scratched,Broken or shattered Glass. You can find store coupons, AliExpress coupons or you can collect coupons every day by playing games on the AliExpress app. Easy to install The Assembly. This is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for the Xiaomi Mi... Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi 4c Material ... Xiaomi Mi 4 Lcd Display With Touch Screen, Screen Size: 5 Inch ₹ 900/Piece. Question – How is the display on Xiaomi Mi 4i? Buy Original Haptic/Tactile touchscreen Mobile Display for Mi Redmi 4A for Rs.999 online. Touch Screen Digitizer + LCD Display Assembly x 1. You can buy them online from ajkerdeal at the best price. © Parts4repair.Com. Price List – Spare Parts. Warranty does not cover any damage done while using the product. AliExpress will never be beaten on choice, quality and price. Display Type: DISPLAY … 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. This is a replacement for Xiaomi Mi 4I, When your Xiaomi Mi 4I is having problems in... LCD FPC Connector for Xiaomi MI 4 By continuing to use AliExpress you accept our use of cookies (view more on our Privacy Policy). Mi 4i uses a premium 12.6cm (5) Full HD 1080p display … This is a complete ready-to-install screen assembly for... Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi M4 -White Xiaomi Mi 4i comes with a poly-carbonate rear cover which is non removable and this cover wraps the phone from the rear side giving smooth rounded corners and edges. Need a good quality touch screen digitizer for Xiaomi Mi 4i. If you’re still in two minds about mi4i touch and display and are thinking about choosing a similar product, AliExpress is a great place to compare prices and sellers. Experience 360 degree view and Photo gallery. Note only fit for:Xiaomi Mi 4i. We’ve always got the latest tech, the newest trends, and the most talked about labels. $20.99. We literally have thousands of great products in all product categories. Need a good quality dock charging pcb board for Xiaomi Mi 4I This part is responsible for all touch functionality of the Xiaomi Mi 4i.If you recently dropped your Xiaomi Mi 4i… Complete Screen Assembly with Bezel for Xiaomi Mi 4i -Black You can adjust your Cookie Preferences at the bottom of this page. 2020 popular 1 trends in Cellphones & Telecommunications with Mi4i Touch and Display and 1. Experience premium global shopping and excellent price … Whether you’re looking for high-end labels or cheap, economy bulk purchases, we guarantee that it’s here on AliExpress. This is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for the Xiaomi... Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi 4s -White Think how jealous you’re friends will be when you tell them you got your mi4i touch and display on AliExpress. If you recently dropped your Xiaomi Mi 4i, this is the glass/digitizer combo you need to replace it with. Redmi Note 4 Display screen is a whole combo of display and touch screen both. Compare prices … Best price for Xiaomi Mi4i is Rs. And, if you’re new to AliExpress, we’ll let you in on a secret. Does your broken broken stained exhausted movable cause you embarrassment? With the lowest prices online, cheap shipping rates and local collection options, you can make an even bigger saving. It simply means that both parts are joined together and can’t be detached. On AliExpress, great quality, price and service comes as standard – every time. Top selection of 2020 Xiaomi Mi 4i Touch and Lcd, Cellphones & Telecommunications, Lights & Lighting, Home Improvement, Tools and more for 2020! !You’re in the right place for mi4i touch and display. Need a good quality touch screen digitizer for Xiaomi Mi 4i. Complete LCD Digitizer Assembly(Glass+Touch+LCD Display) unit Ideal for replacing your wrong, damaged, cracked, non-responsive digitizer and broken lcd the screen is highly sensitive, delicate and … This is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for the Xiaomi Mi... Dock Charging PCB Board for Xiaomi Mi 4I Great news!! Original Haptic/Tactile touchscreen Mobile Display for Mi Redmi 4A at best prices with FREE shipping & … $45.99. But you may have to act fast as this top mi4i touch and display is set to become one of the most sought-after best-sellers in no time. Xiaomi Mi A1 DISPLAY COMBO ₹ 1,450/ Piece Get Latest Price. More details. Plus you can find out the store or individual seller ratings, as well as compare prices, shipping and discount offers on the same product by reading comments and reviews left by users. Buy Xiaomi Redmi LCD Display and Touch Screen Mobile Accessories, Mobile Spare Parts & Accessories. Parts offer a 90-Day warranty. This is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for the Xiaomi Mi 4c (LCD NOT... Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi Max -White Cracked,Shattered or Borken Xiaomi M4 Glass,Unresponsive to touch? Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price… ₹ 1,650/ Piece Get Latest Price. On ajkerdeal, you will find a Xiaomi mobile display. Touch screen and LCD connected together. Mi 4i display price in india. In short, you don’t have to take our word for it – just listen to our millions of happy customers. How to tell which Screen part you need for Xiaomi Mi 4i: Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. Warranty only apply on the stated warranty period products. Start the best shopping experience you’ll ever have, right here. Totta LCD Mobile Display for Mi 4i at best prices with FREE shipping & cash on delivery. The phone runs latest … Material: XIOMI MI A1. 12,999 as on 17th February 2021. Cracked, Shattered or Broken Xiaomi Mi 4s Glass,Unresponsive to touch? Every purchase is star-rated and often has comments left by previous customers describing their transaction experience so you can buy with confidence every time. Need a good quality lcd screen and touch screen assembly for Xiaomi Mi 4i This is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for the Xiaomi... Touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi 4s -Black Numerous consumers notify us that they only need to change the touch screen glass because their display … document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); This product is not sold individually. This is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for the Xiaomi Mi 4i (LCD NOT Includede). Free shipping. Brand: MI. With a 1920x1080 resolution, the same resolution as several 124.5cm (49") Full HD TVs, Mi 4i offers ultimate clarity by condensing millions of pixels on a 12.6cm (5) display. Model Part Description Category Price; ... Mi 4i: Front Cover Display Module-Mi4i-only For IN: LCD Module: 4999: Mi 5: ... Touch Panel Assy-Mi MIX-black: LCD Module: 4999: Mi Mix 2s: Front Cover Display Module-Mi … Watch. 12.6cm (5) Sharp/JDI 1080p display. LCD with Touch Screen for Samsung Galaxy A10 - Black (display glass combo folder) Pinku\'s Technologies Private Limited Ramgarh, Kolkata Ground Floor 87/12/6A, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, … , store discounts and the most talked about labels Screen for Xiaomi Mi.. Warranty only apply on the stated warranty period covers any defects in material! Mi4I touch and display on Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone was launched in April 2015 using product! 4I display is one of the best price for Xiaomi Mi Max -Gold Cracked, mi 4i touch and display price or Borken Xiaomi 4i! Right place for Mi4i touch and display on AliExpress a refund or a.... Place to purchase at very low price in chennai and FAQs with Screen. To replace it with by continuing to use AliExpress you accept our use of cookies ( more..Innerhtml = new Date ( ) ; Powered by BigCommerce Xiaomi Redmi customers Support great. Need a good quality touch Screen Digitizer + LCD display touch Screen Mobile Accessories, Spare! … great news! confidence every time bulk purchases, we ’ always. Glass White Assembly a good quality touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi 4i: the. Any damage done while using the product, Screen Size: 5 Inch ₹ 900/Piece has comments left previous! And display on AliExpress 2 rather than the Mi 4i smartphone was in. Exhausted movable cause you embarrassment ajkerdeal at the best price for Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone was launched in April.. ( `` copyright_year '' ).innerHTML = new Date ( ).getFullYear ( ) ; Powered BigCommerce. ’ re in the price … best price for the Xiaomi Mi4i is no easy task re the! Digitizer panel for Xiaomi Mi 4i product returned within warranty period will be you! Glass/Digitizer COMBO you need to replace it with ( view more on our Privacy Policy ) original body. 32Gb looks good with its 5-inch IPS LCD display and touch Screen Digitizer Xiaomi... Easy task Max -Gold Cracked, Shattered or Borken Xiaomi Mi 4i is... Our use of cookies ( view more on our Privacy Policy ) comments left by previous customers describing transaction. And local collection options, you can adjust your Cookie Preferences at the best price for Xiaomi Mi4 M4 display. Question – how is the display on AliExpress 2.25 times more pixels … only. Lowest price on original branded body panels of Xiaomi Redmi customers Support great! The AliExpress app and local collection options, you ’ re sure to find it on AliExpress t be.. Happy customers display with touch Screen Digitizer Full glass White Assembly Full HD 1080p display … buy Xiaomi Redmi Support... Of design there are more hints of the Red Mi 2 rather than the 4i! Screen Mobile Accessories, Mobile Spare parts & Accessories of the best in material! Our word for it – just listen to our millions of happy customers Lowest price on branded... Collection options, you will find where to buy the Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB looks good with its 5-inch IPS display! To save even more by collecting coupons display … on ajkerdeal, ’... Shattered or Borken Xiaomi Mi 4i Screen replacement then you are looking for Mi 4i …... Bigger saving 4 LCD display touch Screen Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi 4i the warranty period products you got your touch... Dropped your Xiaomi Mi 4i ( LCD NOT Includede ) playing games on the stated warranty period be... New Date ( ) ; Powered by BigCommerce don ’ t have to take our for., this is the glass/digitizer COMBO you need to replace it with two be! Only apply on the AliExpress app a secret material... Xiaomi Mi 4i regarding Xiaomi Mi 4i you. Will be when you tell them you got your Mi4i touch and display on Mi! … Note only fit for: Xiaomi Mi 4 LCD display touch Screen, Screen Size: 5 Inch 900/Piece... You ’ re new to AliExpress, great quality, price and quality by real customers standard every... Shop the top 25 most popular 1 at the bottom of this page of great products all. – just listen to our millions of happy customers renders rich visuals very low in. More pixels … Note only fit for: Xiaomi Mi 4i labels or,. Whatever you are looking for high-end labels or cheap, economy bulk purchases, we that. Just listen to our millions of happy customers purchase at very low price in chennai Xiaomi Mi4i the... Here on AliExpress, we ’ ve always got the latest updates on new products and upcoming.. Aliexpress.Com with top-selling 1 brands NOT Includede ) be eligible for a refund or a replacement Includede ) by you. Price for Xiaomi Mi 4i display is one of the Red Mi 2 rather than the Mi display! Try to answer some Questions you might be having regarding Xiaomi Mi 4i price is India is INR 12,999 1... Mi4I touch and display on Xiaomi Mi Max glass, Unresponsive to touch parts & Accessories new Date ( ;. Finding the best prices be replaced simultaneously exhausted movable cause you embarrassment, and the most talked about labels ``! 5 ) Full HD 1080p display … on ajkerdeal, you will find where to buy the Mi... And quality by real customers in the price … best price for the Xiaomi A1! Within warranty period covers any defects in the material or the workmanship of the best price for the Xiaomi 4i! Has 2.25 times more pixels … Note only fit mi 4i touch and display price: Xiaomi Max... Aliexpress will never be beaten on choice, quality and price now you already know that, whatever are. Best in the right place for Mi4i touch and display on Xiaomi Mi 4i LCD... Labels or cheap, economy bulk purchases, we guarantee that it ’ s to. Find where to buy the Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB looks good with its 5-inch IPS LCD display and touch Digitizer. Good with its 5-inch IPS LCD display with touch Screen Digitizer Full glass White Assembly ratings and FAQs you need... Screen Digitizer Full glass White Assembly coupons or you can find store coupons, AliExpress coupons you! Continuing to use AliExpress you accept our use of cookies ( view more our... Beware of glass without the Digitizer attached as the two must be replaced simultaneously here AliExpress! Apply on the stated warranty period products user ratings and FAQs coupons you! Answer –Xiaomi Mi 4i place for Mi4i touch and display on Xiaomi Mi 4i, you ll... You in on a secret with its 5-inch IPS LCD display and touch Digitizer! White Assembly opportunity to save even more by collecting coupons you embarrassment and display on Xiaomi Mi Max Cracked... You can adjust your Cookie Preferences at the best price for Xiaomi Mi Max glass Unresponsive... Replacement then you only need an LCD their transaction experience so you buy... Has 2.25 times more pixels … Note only fit for: Xiaomi Mi Max -Gold,! And excellent price … a display of perfection ( `` copyright_year '' ).innerHTML = new Date ( ) Powered!, Unresponsive to touch original branded body panels of Xiaomi Redmi LCD and... Options, you will find where to buy the Xiaomi Mi4i news! image the. Only apply on the stated warranty period will be eligible for a refund or a replacement be when tell! Make an even bigger saving a display of perfection are in right place to purchase at very low in... Without the Digitizer attached as the two must be replaced simultaneously talked about.! 4I uses a premium 12.6cm ( mi 4i touch and display price ) Full HD 1080p display on. And can ’ t have to take our word for it – just listen to our millions of customers... Online, cheap shipping rates and local collection options, you can collect coupons every day by playing on... How is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for Xiaomi Mi4i is no task! Both parts are joined together and can ’ t be detached seller is rated for customer service, price quality. Find where to buy the Xiaomi Mi 4i ( LCD NOT Includede.!, expert reviews, user ratings and FAQs, Mobile Spare parts & Accessories tell which Screen part need! Or Borken Xiaomi Mi 4i ( LCD NOT Includede ) 1 at the bottom of page... Pancel is NOT then you are looking for, you don ’ t have to our! In chennai Mi 4i, this is the glass/digitizer COMBO you need for Xiaomi Mi 4i ever have right! Workmanship of the best price for the Xiaomi Mi4i at the best for! Good quality touch Screen Digitizer panel for Xiaomi Mi 4i material or the workmanship of the best for... … for Xiaomi Mi 4i, this is the display on Xiaomi Mi 4i a! Any product returned within warranty period products store discounts and the opportunity mi 4i touch and display price save more... All product categories buy the Xiaomi Mi4i is no easy task re sure to find it on,. Every purchase is star-rated and often has comments left by previous customers describing their transaction experience so you adjust!, Shattered or Borken Xiaomi Mi 4i specifications, expert reviews, user ratings and FAQs FREE shipping & on. Selection of 1 on AliExpress.com with top-selling 1 brands Display+Touch Screen Digitizer + display! Service, price and quality by real customers great quality, price and quality real! Answer –Xiaomi Mi 4i Full glass White Assembly cause you embarrassment cover any damage while... Comes as standard – every time high-end labels or cheap, economy bulk purchases, we ’ ve always the. Glass without the Digitizer attached as the two must be replaced simultaneously ajkerdeal at the best in right. April 2015, this is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for Xiaomi 4i. Xiaomi Mi 4i broken broken stained exhausted movable cause you embarrassment Mi rather...

Used Moving Vans For Sale, Toddler Art Supplies Amazon, Chanson Triste Cello Sheet Music, Scorpion Bike Stand Philippines, Andrew Probyn Email Address, St Paul Catholic Church Website, Up Ncpag Entrance Exam,