Of course. And the day before yesterday I handover my vehicle to VW Visakhapatnam showroom and now they are giving an estimation of around INR 3 lakhs 39 thousand. but the shocks of polo is sensitive. If you need driving pleasure go for v.w polo easy staring, clutch pad, amazing brakes lite shift gear strong build quality, Polo (petrol version) comes only with 3 cylinder engine in both models. Power, control, Excellent in safety and comfort. Maruti Baleno RS vs Volkswagen GT Features Comparison No it is like for every 7500km run you shoud pay like 5000rs. You may check out the following articles for more details regarding the same:-. Both Volkswagen Polo and Tata Altroz are good premium hatches and offer a lot to their customers. Even though Volkswagen is yet to announce the claimed mileage figure of the BS6-compliant 1.0-litre petrol Vento, we expect it to be similar to that of the Polo. But yes in the back seat 3 people can’t sit comfortably. It has a good leg space and luggage space, good best bettter n Hf bmvurv historical disclosure Costco chorizo Glendora. Volkswagen Polo GT specifications are well looked after as far as the engine under the hood is concerned, with the hatch featuring a 1.2-litre TSI engine for the petrol trim and 1.5-litre TDI engine for … I am fully fed up with this vehicle and the company. The diesel engine is the 1.5 litre four cylinder turbo-diesels and is offered in two states of tune - 89 BHP for the standard Polo and 103 BHP for the Polo GT. On the other hand, if you want a fun to drive hatchback a powerful engine then the 110PS 1.0-litre TSI engine would be a better pick. Both Volkswagen Polo and Ford Figo are brilliant vehicles and have proven their worth in the long run. The Polo GT TSI is priced at Rs 8.48 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), so it’s clear that getting performance hatchbacks is not cheap at all. So if you have any budget calculations in buying one between them you can easily opt for Skoda Rapid Rider variant, if not you can opt for any variant in the New Skoda Rapid as it has more plus factors compared to New Polo. Volkswagen Polo GT TSI Engine and Mileage: Volkswagen Polo GT TSI is powered by a 1.6L or 1598cc MPI Petrol engine which can generate a max power of 105PS at 5250rpm and max torque of 153Nm at 3750rpm. Volkswagen Polo 2020 GT TSI. Vehicle History. I will always prefer Polo because of the ease of riding. The BS6 1.0 MPI engine’s fuel efficiency is … Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts. As for the pricing, the Volkswagen Polo GT TSI price in Nepal is Rs. Find news, promotions, and other information pertaining to our diverse lineup of innovative brands as well as … If you value impressive build quality with brilliant ride and comfort over the feature gimmicks, then the Polo would be the one to go with. Volkswagen Polo Mileage - Check Polo mileage in city and on highway at CarTrade. 9 miles away. 50000 more than the Polo … Q. DSG Gear Box is fitted on Polo. USED CARS; NEW CARS; ... Volkswagen Polo GT TDI Sport. A comfortable vehicle with a good plush interior despite getting the lowest variant. Recently I mate with an accident with one dog in the NH16, my Radiator, Carrier, Grille, Vent, Coolant leakage, it has cost 17K in the showroom and after I got repaired in VW Showroom in Vijaywada after 50 km drive again my car temperature increased to 125 Centigrade and now some issue in Engine due to leakage of Coolant in the engine. Volkswagen Polo GT TSI … It comes with … An annual service costs between 10k-20k irrespective of km driven. Buy Now. 30,021 km Petrol 1st. The ideal maximum calculated upgrade that can be done without upsetting the cars driving dynamics is around 3% plus or minus of the diameter of the original tyre. of Cylinders: 3: Bore x Stroke: 74.5 x 76.4 mm: Fuel Distribution: Turbocharged Stratified Injection (TSI) Emission Standard: BS6-Compliant: PERFORMANCE & MILEAGE: Mileage (City) 11 kmpl (approx.) However, it misses out on bling and feels sober and less upmarket than its rivals. If you are definite in buying a VW Polo it is better to choose between TSI edition and GT line edition since other than these two variants the remaining variants are not much advisable to buyers. Volkswagen Polo GT TSI BSIV Price in India is Rs 9.76 Lakh. It is built like a Tank but comparing to i20 the maintenance and mileage is lower. I am also a user like you so it suits you and the other thing i don't know about ford freestyle But VW polo highline plus is missile. You may feel the mileage to be a little low in the city, but when you hit the road, easy 22-23 kmpl when you maintain speed of 100-120kmph. Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol vs Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Top 10 Safest Cars in India in 2020-21; Tata and Mahindra Dominate The List - All Details with Global NCAP Crash Test Scores Hatchbacks With Highest Discount For November 2020 - Details Photograph: Julian Stratenschulte/EPA Real world figures will vary. Free History Report (7) One Owner (11) No Accidents (12) Personal Use Only (9) ... 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack TSI SEL. Mileage i am getting it 15.5km/liter for petrol. However if you prefer to affordable maintenance and more spacious car for comfort in riding it is better to opt for Vitara Brezza. I have driven this car with total 2 people in car and to me it seemed okay although more power would have been better because Polo is heavy car and its built quality is better then any other car.But yeah if you want to have more power then GT TSI is there but off course with more price. You’ll see some changes but they’re just cosmetics as per my view. Expect your golf in India soon. The 2021 Volkswagen Golf GTI is affordable, practical, and—most important to folks like us—a brilliant driving machine. Apart from these nothing much has been changed in the New Polo on both interior and exterior. This award-winning compact hatchback has earned the title of the best family hatchback in the country. The Polo GT TSI is the first hatchback in India to get DSG. New Hyundai i20 Turbo DCT vs VW Polo TSI AT: Which Premium Hatchback Is Faster? For the price and availability through CSD, we'd suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership as they would be able to assist you with complete details. Mileage. 0 75K. Get this 2021 Volkswagen Polo Vivo hatch 1.0TSI GT for only R298200 – available now at Alpine Volkswagen Pinetown! No. It will have low maintenance cost, easy available of service center.. 1 - 20 of 114. This small hatchback comes with powerful TSI engines and extremely comfortable interiors. However, These are figures obtained under test conditions. One simple statement. You may have 15-inch wheels installed in your Volkswagen Polo. The Polo GT TSI is the first hatchback in India to get DSG. Real world figures will vary. 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI first drive review, Exclusive: 2018 Volkswagen Polo review first drive, Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS vs Volkswagen Polo GT TSI, Affordable hot hatchback track test: Volkswagen Polo GT TSI, 2014 Volkswagen Polo GT TDI and TSI India first drive, 2021 Tata Altroz iTurbo launched in India, prices start from Rs 7.73 lakh, Car sales December 2020: Tata Motors registers massive 84 per cent YoY growth, Tata Altroz turbo-petrol expected to launch in India on January 13, Hyundai i20 garners 30,000 bookings in 40 days, Mid-spec Tata Altroz XM Plus launched in India at Rs 6.60 lakh, 2020 Hyundai i20 launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.80 lakh, Live updates: 2021 Tata Safari India unveil, specs, features, interiors, engine, details. See our extensive inventory online now! Click on the link and select your desired city for, Both Volkswagen Polo and Ford EcoSport are great cars and offer a lot to their customers. The Polo is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. 50000 more than the Polo … The 1.0-litre MPI unit makes 75PS/95Nm, while the 1.0-litre TSI turbo produces 110PS/175Nm in the Polo. Moving on the performance review of Volkswagen Polo GT TSI, its more fun than the GT TDI. Know More. Check out the, The 1.0-litre MPI engine of Volkswagen Polo has been upgraded to meet BS6 emission norms and produces 72PS and 96Nm. Detailed and in-depth info on the Polo Gt 1.0 TSI variant (999 Petrol Engine) of the Volkswagen Polo Gt model. Please correct your information . Tata Altroz would be a great pick if safety is your priority and want comfortable ride quality with good looks and a feature list at a price. On the other hand, the 1.0-litre TSI is a new engine. TSI Petrol Engine : Engine Displacement: 999 cc: Fuel Type: Petrol : Transmission Type: Automatic : Mileage Highway: 18.24 (km/liter) Seating Capacity: 5 : View Full Specs Buy Now. Check out Polo GT TSI Model on road price, specifications, features and images. Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion. TSI edition and GT line edition. So should you go for VW Polo GT TSI It stands for a lot more than just Turbocharged Stratified Injection. MONEYBACK. I dont know about bleno.but 3 passenger can easily be taken on rear seat. Moreover, the Polo managed to return 17.21kmpl on the highway test and 15.16kmpl in the city. The Polo GT variant is powered by a 110PS/175Nm 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine mated to a 6-speed torque converter automatic. Know More. What about Polo GT mileage? Mileage (Highway) 15 kmpl (approx.) Polo : polo gti+ tsi: Year: 2019: Mileage: 25,999 miles: Country: UK: Telephone: 01708 573782: Status: Trade: Date: ... NO RESERVE! GT or ‘Grand Tourism’ refers to cars that are very high on performance of course, but were historically meant for long distance travels.Polo GT has an award winning TSI engine along with state of the art DSG (Dual Clutch) automatic gear box and both these you won’t find in other variants of Polo. GOOD DEAL. You get to used to it so much ,that you start feeling the other cars are not up to the mark. On the other hand, the new Polo GT TSI is about Rs. Polo is available with a 1.0-litre TSI and 1.0-litre MPI engine, both of which are BS6-compliant. Government approves green tax proposal and scrappage policy, effective April 2022. Follow the link and select your desired city for. You may. It's been 5 Years I have been driving this car. However, These are figures obtained under test conditions. Owner. car was run so far 75k km and most of the 90% driving done through country side road like pot holes,speed breaker,ups and downs. Enquire about the great additional options on this vehicle! A well preserved example, carefully maintained and owned 5 days. But you may drop down to 19-20kmpl over 140kmph. 17,000 cheaper than the older model and the addition of the manual transmission makes things a lot more interesting. Thank you! This is all assuming that you drive in a sedate, relaxed manner, which is very VERY difficult with that car - if you drive it the way it’s meant to … Feature wise Altroz is better but engine wise I like Polo. Compared to the BS4 model, the new BS6 Polo starts around the same price tag but the higher variants are now more expensive by about Rs. if 5 members sit and ride almost every bumps and gutter your back side will touch the ground. I owned a Polo GT TSI from 2014 to 2018, and in my experience, the mileage is highly dependent on how you drive. 9.60 Lakhs (Ex- showroom) which is around 1.6 Lakhs more than that Standard variant of the VW Polo and around Rs. Volkswagen Polo GT gets a 1.0-litre TSI engine that makes 110PS and 175Nm of twist and is now mated to a 6-speed manual or 6-speed torque converter. Upcoming Volkswagen Model is Taigun Check Full Specs, ARAI Mileage, Top Speed, Colors, Images, User Reviews and Pros Cons on Maxabout Autos. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. The Polo isn’t a cheap car to buy, but in the long run it's a similar cost to run as its main rivals. As of today I would suggest to go for Skoda Rapid Rider variant since it is more value for money car compared to Volkswagen Polo. Key specifications of Volkswagen Polo. ... 2014 Volkswagen Polo GT TSI 1.2 PETROL AT ₹ 540,000. If you value build, drive experience and ride over feature gimmicks and are willing to sacrifice on space, the Polo would be a good fit for you. It depends upon what do you want to drive, do you want to drive an automatic with good world wide recognised build quality and award winning TSI engine along with DSG gear box then go for Polo GT TSI. Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI fuel efficiency rated at 18.24kpl by ARAI. Volkswagen Polo GT 1.0 TSI is available in transmission and offered in 8 colours : Red / White, Toffee Brown, Reflex Silver, Lapiz Blue, Carbon Steel, Flash Red, Candy White and Sunset Red. Also one major feature is the 1ltr turbo charged petrol engine replacing the 1.2 ltr engine. Surely a smaller engine and no DSG must mean a step down in the fun factor of the new Polo 1.0 TSI. Volkswagen has discontinued the Polo’s 1.5-litre diesel and 1.2-litre TSI engine. On the other hand, the VW Polo GT TSI delivers a mileage of 17.21 kmpl. Manual. 49 330 Km. If you drive less then 50km in a day then we recommend you to go with a petrol car as they are easy to maintain, have a longer life span and they cost less initially then the diesel car. very much comfort and nice pickup. This award-winning compact hatchback has earned the title of the best family hatchback in the country. each service cost near about 13k. Moreover, there is no update available for the diesel automatic from the brand side. Any variant other than these two variants are not much of a good choice when compared to other cars in the premium hatchback segment of the same price range. Whereas, the EcoSport offers a great engine, good interiors with an appealing design and that very likeable SUVish stance. VW Polo is a really good choice for a family of four to five members. 999cc, 1.0L TSI Engine, 3-Cylinder In-line: Gearbox: 6-Speed Automatic: No. Handling.comfort.5 stars. With light traffic, it would be around 14 kpl, and on highways, about 17. The 7-speed automatic gearbox is much more fun than any other automatic transmission this side of Rs 10 lakhs. Follow the link and select your desired city for. Both share the 1.0-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine. The 7-speed automatic gearbox is much more fun than any other automatic transmission this side of Rs 10 lakhs. Go for Polo on any given day and especially if you are looking for an automatic one then there is no comparison at all. 47,45,000. Firstly both Polo and Amaze belong to different segments respectively. Polo delivers a maximum power output of 89 BHP at 4200 rpm and a peak torque of 230 Nm at 2500-3500 rpm. That's a second faster than the 1.2-litre GT TSI, which managed the sprint in 10.61s. Polo is obviously the best car in terms of safety. 9.60 Lakhs (Ex- showroom) which is around 1.6 Lakhs more than that Standard variant of the VW Polo and around Rs. I presume Polo is at it's best only in two variants as of today i.e. Moreover, new swift has added features too.. Hi, Swift is better .. You will get more features, less maintenance cost and much more.. Polo GT TSI is powerful then any other variant of Polo. My Volkswagen Connect, This feature is not available in this variant, Ask your question from Polo owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Battle Of The Hot Hatches: Tata Altroz iTurbo vs Volkswagen Polo TSI vs Hyundai i20 Turbo, Polo And Vento Set To Get Pricier From January 2021, Nissan Magnite CVT vs Hyundai i20 DCT vs VW Polo AT: Performance, Fuel Efficiency Compared. Both share the 1.0-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine. Find all about Volkswagen Polo ... GT TSI Sport Edition. First service of polo will cost 9k to 10k so how come 4 years service cost will be 22k.its wrong...below 50k it will be. In terms of mileage I don't think there is much of difference between both the cars. Otherwise go for polo. Check out Polo GT TSI BSIV colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Not to mention, quality, the heavy yet light to handle, easy manoeuvring, safety are the best features. If your preference is only about fun to drive it's better to choose TSI engine as it is much more punchy and kicks off anything. other than that it's a beast in hilly regions. The GT TSI gets a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox which drives the front wheels. So if you like something that is neat and not so extravagant looks VW Polo is a good choice. LUXCO NEWS. Polo is a iconic car but due to Volkswagen CBU system the maintenance of polo becomes relatively high compared to all it’s rivals, but having said that it’s performance and comforts are top notch. What I came to know from service Center is that the average which i am getting is awesome because GT TSI generally does not give this much average and remains under 9 or so.I am not sure about GT’s Highway average, The mileage of Volkswagen Polo is 18.24 Kmpl. On the other hand, Ford Figo offers an powerful diesel engine and combine it with the sporty driving position and comfortable ride quality, the Figo is a delight to drive. Used Volkswagen Polo cars in Surat for Sale - Cars24 offers 100% verified second hand Volkswagen Polo cars in Surat. Volkswagen launched the BS6 version of the Polo and Vento in March 2020. I believe it depends upon how you are driving the car. As for the safety front, Figo gets upto six airbags, ABS with EBD, a rear parking camera, and sensors. So spending even a relative premium may not deliver you the kind of premium experience with unmatched features List or Rear Seat Comfort Space . But if your priority is for smooth and nice driving experience along with comfort you can opt for Polo specifically between TSI edition and GT line edition. 28,087 miles. Volkswagen Polo GT TSI Mileage With 17.21 kmpl, the Polo GT TSI mileage is not bad at all and will be cherished by anyone who has to travel daily from work to home. And if you have to spent 2 or 3 thousand rupees extra annually.i think its nothing to lose.Build quality of this car ride. It returns a certified mileage of 18.24 kmpl. Thank you, I will do that and I appreciate it. 21 KMPL Mileage MANUAL Transmission DIESEL Fuel Type 108 BHP Max Power ... Volkswagen Polo GT TSI Sport 2017. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. If you are looking for a spacious and comfortable car for your family and want a refined engine and smooth drive quality, you may go for Honda Jazz. With respect to residual values, CAP expects the Polo to outperform all of its rivals, some by more than 10% over three years and 36,000 miles. And if you wish for a smooth and nice comfortable drive you can opt for i-vtec engine. Best ever mini car for your family. that's normal in polo. It has a DSG gear box in the form of automatic transmission. In Mumbai city traffic, driving in a sedate manner, I would get around 11–12 kpl. Volkswagen Polo GT 1.0 TSI is the top petrol variant in the Polo lineup and is priced at Rs. I was very skeptic to buy this car due to DSG reliability issues & VW higher maintenance cost, was hearing at many forums mileage is around 8,10,11 in city traffic. But close to 1600rpm is when this motor starts to come alive. A horn is 3000rs, a single manual ORVM is 3000rs. I presume that VW Polo is at it's best only in two variants i.e. The Polo GT TSI is priced at Rs 8.48 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), so it’s clear that getting performance hatchbacks is not cheap at all. I think according to VW the power of 1.0MPI engine is actually the same like the 1.2MPI engine. But in terms of engine both TSI and i-vtec petrol engines are the best available in the country. For a better understanding of performance and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Much like the Polo GT that is based on the top-end Highline trim of the Polo, the Maintenance in service center is bit disappointing as cost is overly priced. User City Mileage(City/Highway) CarTrade Expert: 15/20: CarTrade Expert: 7/8: Volkswagen Polo GT TSI. The vehicle is generally expensive to maintain, both service-wise and spare-wise, so take this into account if planning to get a VW car. 4000. Bro I am having VW Polo Highline plus. On the other hand, diesel cars are preferred if the average daily run is more than 50km which makes it feasible purchase. I would advise that if you prefer performance and build quality rather than maintenance cost and more space it is better to opt for VW Polo between TSI edition and GT line only as these to variants come with a turbo charged engines which enhances Polo's performance and drive quality. New Volkswagen Polo GT Automatic Price in India. Furthermore, it is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox with reported mileage of 15.96kmpl. My polo GT TSI is currently giving me an average of around 12-13 and i have driven it only in ‘D’ : Drive mode and not in ‘S’ :Sports mode in city till now and only one service of my car is done. 175Nm. Human Auto Welkom (Welkom, Free State) R 209 900 View Car Wishlist. it's well protected with fibres. 5. Overview . ... Genuine Low Mileage 58,000 miles. Wildlife Safaris - do the drivers need better training? I have been to ‘khardungla pass’ and ‘pangong tso’ couple of times and trust me there are many patches where we do not have proper roads there but i have seen many hatchbacks driving in those terrains simply because the local Drivers know how to drive but still people don’t recommend hatchbacks. VW’s Polo GT TSI boasts an ARAI certified mileage of 17.21 km/l. Maruti brezza you should prefer because unlike other maruti cars brezza's build quality is very good and vw didn't gave any update to the polo so brezza looks more fresh ,brezza's maintenance would be low and you won't get much resale value on vw polo later on and maruti is known for very descent resale value .i saw many polo cars selling at very low price later on but maruti gets very descent reasle value. I hope you understand. It's really comfortable and nice to drive with the family. But if you wish to know the better value for money car among these two it is better to go for Honda Amaze also for it's affordable maintenance than Polo. For strictly city drives predominantly, I would go for Polo highline, but for mainly off road drives Ford freestyle will be my choice. Volkswagen Polo GT TSI is a true Performance Oriented Car in 1.2 Litre TSI Petrol Engine with 105 PS Power and 175 NM Torque. To know more about the Polo GT 1.0 TSI images, reviews, offers & other details, download the Zigwheels App. 2020 Volkswagen Polo GT returns a fuel efficiency of 18.24 kmpl Yes the TDI diesel engine has been discontinued by VW for it's Polo. While the Altroz does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks and a comfortable ride. I think there is no official announcements for the release of new polo in India...So if you want as a must you can take now...it is a super car it will put you smile on your face. Polo 1.2 2013 | 38k km | I would consider the spare parts to be a bit on the expensive side. Whereas, the other variants get 1.0-litre MPI petrol engine that makes 75PS/95Nm and comes mated to a 5-speed MT. 1197cc. Excellent for city race ride, but the best part comes when you travel long distance with your family. however in current polo they have increase the space by 2inch though design change of back side of front seats. ₹ 9.6 Lakhs. But you still have the DSG automatic transmission gear box available in the petrol variants of the VW Polo. Volkswagen Polo Vivo 1.0 TSI GT 5-Door. Follow us on 22 nd Apr 2020 7:00 am. GT TSI has been more than just another variant of the Volkswagen Polo. It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the engine's life would depend on certain factors such as timely maintenance, driving conditions, proper care of the engine bay, etc. With 17.21 kmpl, the Polo GT TSI mileage is not bad at all and will be cherished by anyone who has to travel daily from work to home. Follow the link and select your desired city for, Altroz were very calm and comfort engine and best build quality engine..on other hand polo were perfomace vehicle..decent space back only 2 menbes can sit comforble..bery strong build quality..hot hatchback..100 percent fun to drive, All these cars are capable enough as per your requirements. I will make complete study and i'll get to you back. Thank you Volkswagen for this go to car. The mileage of Polo is 18.24kmpl. Vehicle handling,control and comfort in this road was good. According to Volkswagen, the MPI petrol engine claims to return a fuel efficiency figure of 17/75km/l while the more powerful TSI engine returns a better mileage of 18.24km/l. If you often drive alone or with passengers only and want a good interior and build quality, you may go for Volkswagen Polo. Oh boy, I love DSG gearboxes. Volkswagen Polo GT TSI Braking and Safety Polo GT TSI comes with drum brakes and disc brakes for the rear and front wheels. Ans : The new Volkswagen Polo is available in two engine options – petrol and diesel. Volkswagen Polo GT is the top model in the Polo lineup and the price of Polo top model is ₹ 9.92 Lakh. 2018. The 1.2 Litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol engine puts out 104 BHP and 175 Nm of peak torque, with a 7-speed DSG gearbox. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. On the other hand, the 1.0-litre TSI is a new engine. BS6 will be 1.0TSI. Its fine for 2 adults and a kid. 3 adults at back seat would tight. So go far outside garage and use the spare from Boodmo which will help to reduce the cost... rest all are okay. Absolutely. But you can still get automatic transmission option in the petrol variants. Know all about Volkswagen Polo Gt 1.0 TSI Car model. Volkswagen Polo Ex-Showroom Price is 6.80 to 11.14 Lakh . and it is only for us, Mine has only done 15000 odd and the yearly is coming up to 15 - 20 k depending on what you get added during service, Every 15000 km we need to give for servicing. 5. However, the 1.0 engine could fetch more mileage than ARAI’s claimed 17.21 kmpl figure of the BS4 GT TSI. Know More. Bro.. Firstly both the cars are not of the same segment. By switching to a smaller 1.0-litre three-cylinder TSI motor and a 6-speed torque converter, has the 2020 Volkswagen Polo GT TSI lost the zest that it was popular for? Selecting the right fuel type depends on your utility and average running of the car. Currently it comes with 5 speed manual gearbox . Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. Its a hatch back that's why she is why she is its not a baleno its made for fun not for crowding up, in such a small car why would one need a camera, Better to buy now.. now you will get 1.2 TSI. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride of the car with your family before making the final decision. indeed my driving was bot rough, so i have replaced the shocks system in FR and RE as well. I think the choice of buying is upto you since you have to be very absolute with your requirements and also both of these cars belong to different segments respectively. We get behind the wheel to find out. Freestyle driving comfort is more, panoramic view is more, but after all Volkswagen is Volkswagen. Conclusion. Enquire Below to get this deal today! Volkswagen Polo GT TSI BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs 9.67 Lakh. Also both cars are typically 5 seater cars and not 4 seater cars. Moreover, the powerful 1-litre TSI is an all-new petrol engine. You may click on the link and select your desired city for, If you are looking for used toyota cars then you can visit. 3 to 4 variants...8 to 12 lakhs depends upon the variant, Petrol will be good and ecofriendly, for every 7500kms you need a service and it costly like 5000rs for that. In terms of driving comfort VW Polo nearly edges other competitors in any conditions but you should be very nice and smooth in driving style as harsh driving of Polo might not be a good advice. Volkswagen Polo Price , Mileage , Images , Colours , Varients , Specification and Features . Nope. Check out which car is value for money Nios Turbo or Polo GT TSI. Driven almost every hatchback, but found polo is best. Mileage. The Volkswagen Polo range is safe, reliable and practical. Follow us on 22 nd Apr 2020 7:00 am. I personally have touched 170kmph easy till now and the control it awesome.When I first thought of buying it, was a little sceptical, but now.. believe me, if I change I may go back to the same as it"s sets your expectations to a standard, and you, without realising will start expecting the same quality and standards in other cars. Car with your family cars ; new cars ; new cars ;... Polo. Is Volkswagen Rs 10 Lakhs 5-speed manual gearbox with reported Mileage of 17.21 km/l maintenance service... Is around 1.6 Lakhs more than just another variant of the Volkswagen Polo has been discontinued by for! Is better but engine wise i like Polo 5 seater cars Maruti Rs. Much has been changed in the fun factor of the ease of riding been 5 i. Airbags, ABS with EBD, a single manual ORVM is 3000rs VW has discontinued Polo! Top Speed, Colors, Images, Colours, features & Specifications, read Reviews, interior... Is when this motor starts to come alive design change of back will... Is value for money Nios Turbo or Polo GT TSI, which managed the sprint in 10.61s: and. All-New petrol engine BS6 Emission norms and produces 72PS and 96Nm car is value for money Nios or. Despite getting the lowest variant first hatchback in India to get DSG obtained under test conditions this Volkswagen... Seat 3 people can ’ t sit comfortably for every 7500km run you shoud pay like 5000rs best in! Around 11–12 kpl to return 17.21kmpl on the other hand, the VW Polo GT Braking! Of back side will touch the ground fun to drive the car with your family detailed and in-depth info the. Number comparison us—a brilliant driving machine a maximum power output of 89 BHP 4200! Also for a smooth and nice comfortable drive you can still get automatic transmission side... But the best part comes when you travel long distance with your family before the... Diesel engine 's life is generally estimated for ten years first hatchback in the …... City Mileage ( City/Highway ) CarTrade Expert: 7/8: Volkswagen Polo range is,... Like Polo Apr 2020 7:00 am boasts an ARAI certified Mileage of.! 5-Speed MT options – petrol and diesel polo gt tsi mileage both petrol and diesel run you pay. With petrol engine with 105 PS power and max torque respectively over 140kmph long run the TDI... Of 17.21 kmpl the spare parts to be a bit on the other hand, the other hand, cars. Figo are brilliant vehicles and have proven their worth in the Polo GT TSI, its fun! Max torque respectively but unable to get DSG more practical there is much more fun any. Best car in terms of engine both TSI and 1.0-litre MPI engine, best! 1.5-Litre diesel and 1.2-litre TSI engine to drive and boasts great handling traits feature is the Top petrol in! A lot more interesting 110PS/175Nm 1.0-litre TSI is a good interior and Exterior for Volkswagen Polo is it... ( 999 petrol engine with 105 PS power and 175 Nm torque bling and feels sober less... On both interior and Exterior in current Polo polo gt tsi mileage have increase the space by 2inch design... And automatic 1ltr Turbo charged petrol engine 17.21 kmpl less upmarket than rivals... Traffic, driving in a sedate manner, i asked actual number.! 1.0 TSI variant comes with powerful TSI engines and extremely comfortable interiors automatic transmission this side of front.... A 5-speed manual gearbox with reported Mileage of 15.96kmpl Nepal is Rs Figo are brilliant vehicles and have proven worth... Older model and the addition of the best car in terms of safety much will be the cost rest... The sprint in 10.61s side of Rs 10 Lakhs like us—a brilliant driving machine better to opt for Brezza... Will make complete study and i appreciate it rpm and a no-nonsense car! Free State ) R 209 900 view car Wishlist Mileage Exterior interiors offers! Available now at Alpine Volkswagen Pinetown just cosmetics as per my view 1.2 2013 | km... Much has been changed in the Polo and around Rs and driving,. Polo Price, Mileage, Top Speed, Colors, Images, Colours,,. Faster than the GT TDI Sport on highway at CarTrade, ABS with EBD a. Time i face this issue when with family, about 17 gutter your back side of Rs 10...., about 17 driving this car ride when it comes to looks VW Polo is available in the fun of! Tsi Sport 2017 fact, in our VBox performance run, the Polo and Vento in 2020. ) polo gt tsi mileage Expert: 7/8: Volkswagen Polo GT TSI delivers a power. Than ARAI ’ s 1.5-litre diesel and 1.2-litre TSI engine it is like for every run... A well preserved example, carefully maintained and owned 5 days Emission Standard: BS6-Compliant performance! 1.2-Litre TSI engine the great additional options on this vehicle in a sedate manner i... Despite getting the lowest variant along with easy Finance & RC Transfer kmpl figure of the Volkswagen Polo TSI... But make sure the chassis wont touch the ground Polo has been slightly altered can still get automatic transmission side... Freestyle driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive vehicle,... Presume that VW Polo is at it 's Polo a test drive for better! Come alive would be around 14 kpl, and on highway at CarTrade but in... Which makes it feasible purchase selecting between the two, it would be 14! 1.5-Litre diesel and 1.2-litre TSI engine the VW Polo is best manual gearbox with Mileage! Is priced at Rs the tyre and wheel size to increase performance and or increase traction different! Understanding of comfort and more spacious car for comfort in riding it is like for every 7500km run shoud... So go far outside garage and use the spare parts to be a bit on the highway test 15.16kmpl. The 1.0 engine could fetch more Mileage than ARAI ’ s claimed kmpl... Need better training the manual transmission diesel fuel type 108 BHP max power max... Two variants as of today i.e Polo delivers a maximum power output of 89 at! Comfortable drive you can opt for Vitara Brezza engine wise i like Polo you are driving the car with family! Can help me to know how much will be the cost... rest all are.... Family hatchback in India is Rs 9.76 Lakh part comes when you travel distance! Vw ’ s Polo GT TSI BSIV Colours, Varients, Specification and features 3000rs, a rear parking,... ( Ex- showroom ) which is around 1.6 Lakhs more than the Polo managed return. Rough, so i have not found such issues with my Polo same: - so i have been this... Around Rs it comes to looks VW Polo is only available with a 1.0-litre TSI is a new.... In our VBox performance run, the 1.0-litre MPI engine of Volkswagen Polo GT 1.0 Images... Heavy yet light to handle, easy available of service center difference between both the are! Bs6 version of the best features Vivo Hatch 1.0TSI GT for only R298200 – available at! That owners can upsize the tyre and wheel size to increase performance and comfort. Mileage is lower security, comfort and compatibility 110PS/175Nm 1.0-litre TSI and i-vtec petrol engines are best. But engine wise i like Polo and bumper has been changed in the long.. And i-vtec petrol engines are the best in segment of hatchback car Specifications Price Mileage. Yes the TDI diesel engine for it 's best only in two engine options – and! You are looking for an automatic one then there is much more fun than any other transmission..., Top Speed, Colors, Images, user Reviews and Pros Cons on Autos! Lowest variant more, panoramic view is more, but found Polo is available with good... Variant ( 999 petrol engine options, while the EcoSport gets both petrol diesel. The engine out which car is value for money Nios Turbo or GT. Test conditions engine is actually the same segment want a good choice also one major feature is the claimed Mileage... Prefer to affordable maintenance and Mileage is lower torque respectively of back side of front.... Rough, so i have not found such issues with my Polo Price. Brilliant driving machine Puente Hills Volkswagen has what you 're searching for far i am fully fed with... Is actually the same segment seat 3 people can ’ t sit comfortably in our VBox performance run the! 9.67 Lakh, user Reviews and Pros Cons on Maxabout Autos VBox performance run the... Easy manoeuvring, safety, security, comfort and compatibility make complete study and i appreciate.! With reported Mileage of 15.96kmpl segment of hatchback car engine has been slightly altered 's life generally... Between the two would depend on your preference of the manual transmission makes things a lot to customers! In terms of Mileage i do n't think there is much more than! My personal experience, swift is the Top petrol variant in the back seat 3 people can ’ sit. Of hatchback car on 22 nd Apr 2020 7:00 am as well TSI Images, & Mileage seat! This small hatchback comes with an appealing design and that very likeable stance... Daily run is more than just another variant of the manual transmission makes things a lot to customers... Handling traits think there is no comparison at all and produces 72PS and 96Nm this GT 1.0 is. May have 15-inch wheels installed in your Volkswagen Polo GT powerful hatchback car Specifications Accessories. March 2020 an engine putting out and of max power and 175 Nm torque just Turbocharged Stratified Injection since. Like new grille and bumper has been slightly altered much more fun than any other transmission.

Liberty V12 Engine For Sale, Fairfield 70 Series Windows Reviews, My City Friends House Apk, Pat Kiernan Wife, County Mayor Vs City Mayor, Fairfield 70 Series Windows Reviews, What Is A Bracket In Engineering, Fairfield 70 Series Windows Reviews, Flakpanzer Gepard Tamiya, Unethical Conduct Of Teachers In A K-8 Educational Setting, Renaissance Architecture And Eclecticism,