Great food and wonderful service! Highly recommend” more, “This place has the best breakfast in town! After realizing this oversight, I messaged the restaurant here on yelp and made a note to myself to make sure to visit this place when I return to Colorado. Take a look around and show your love of the First and 2nd amendment with a … SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER. We have all kinds of items for sale online. View the online menu of Jalisco Grill and other restaurants in Rifle, Colorado. We drove to Sammy's. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. IN … FILET MIGNON* 6oz. LAND TOP SIRLOIN* 10oz. Shanghai Garden Restaurant. The wait staff was awesome, very attentive and helpful. Restaurants in Rifle, CO. About Search Results. Does not disappoint!” more, “We had a great breakfast here heading from parachute to Denver. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give … Get Directions - Rifle. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Rifle, CO 81650, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 52 Rifle restaurants by price, type, or location. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the… lobsters tail STEAK SAMMY* Our top sirloin pepper crusted, pan roasted & served with a brandy … Lauren the…” more, “Delicious and fast, courteous and personable! Please contact the restaurant directly. 970-384-1588 - Dine in or carryout. Jared Polis's safer-at-home order and continued to operate after her own county's cease-and-desist … Luckily for all of us that is not the case with Brickhouse. 970-384-1588. Very prompt with beverage…” more. I highly recommend it!” more, “Was looking for a great healthy breakfast spot and stumbled upon this amazing establishment! They were…” more, “Overall with COVID it was challenging but they took care of us.. Food was very good! View the menu for Tequila's Family Mexican Restaurant and restaurants in Rifle, CO. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. We were seated. Rifle, CO 81650 From Business: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 721 Smith Street in Rifle. 132 W 6th St. Glenwood Springs, CO 81601. Breakfast. The green chili is the best I have ever had. (970) 456-3199. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Please contact the restaurant directly. “Traveling through with my son and we stopped here for a, “Nothing special but prob won’t come back”, “Best Gyro and Italian beef in Colorado!”, “Love this place - Great beers and killer...”, “Normally avoid chains - but this was...”, “Overlook the outside and prepare to enjoy...”, Hotels near Western Garfield County Chamber of Commerce, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Rifle, American Restaurants for Families in Rifle, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle, Restaurants near La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rifle. Best Mexican Restaurants in Rifle, Colorado: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Rifle Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. View the online menu of Thai Chili Bistro and other restaurants in Rifle, Colorado. filet & 6-7oz. BUT Very small portions for a marginal price. 121 E 3rd St. “This place … They also include local delivery! In Rifle on business for a few days and the owner of the motel I'm staying at recommended this place. Appetizers / Desserts. SuperPages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. At the time…” more, “I'm surprised this bistro is only 3.5 stars! 9oz. Taco Bell®'s Taco & Burrito Cravings Pack, “I first read about this place online. Anyway, good job.. Good food!” more, “What a pleasant surprise! more. 412 Park Ave, Rifle, CO, 81650 970-665-9398 Call Now From Business: Sammy's Rocky Mountain Steakhouse is the place for great steaks, fresh seafood and a blend of continental and American … Dinner for 2 / Beef Dishes / Huaraches & Gringuitas / Pork / Hamburgers / Egg Dishes / Side Orders. Find the best Restaurants in Rifle, CO on Birdeye: search reviews of 14 Rifle Restaurants businesses by reviews, ratings, or location. Dining in Rifle, Colorado: See 1,416 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 41 Rifle restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Brickhouse Rifle located at: 100 East 3rd. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Tequila's Mexican Restaurant… Best BBQ Restaurants in Rifle, Colorado: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Rifle BBQ restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Shooters Grill of Rifle, famous for it's armed waitresses and great food welcomes you. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. ... Tequila's Mexican Restaurant. Dog owners can head to its outdoor table to enjoy a meal alongside their furry friend. Street Rifle CO 81650 970-625-1222. See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in Rifle. We ordered the green curry with chicken, chicken fried rice, chicken pad Thai and spicy garlic mixed veggies.…” more, “At first we were going to go to Miner's Claim in Silt. Street Rifle CO 81650 970-625-1222. Rifle is a regional center of the cattle ranching industry located along Interstate 70 and the Colorado … Brickhouse Silt located at: 820 Main St. Silt CO 81652 970-876-2222 Lunch specials. RIB EYE* 12oz. Lunch Menu. 0.23 mi. Miner's Claim Restaurant Located inside a self-proclaimed "funky" 1927 log cabin, Miner's Claim Restaurant is an award-winning, dog-friendly spot to enjoy a meal and a martini in Silt. Fresh ingredients. FILET & LOBSTER TAIL* 6oz. They only serve it Thursday-Sunday” more, “This place was heaven sent for us! The Best 10 Restaurants near Rifle, CO 81650. Mexican $$ (970) 510-0470. Looking to expand your search outside of Rifle? Zoom in to see updated info. With COVID many places in small towns have had to pay the price and shut their doors. 0.22 mi. Thai Chili Bistro « Back To Rifle, CO. Closed. Brickhouse Rifle located at: 100 East 3rd. We stumbled upon this place by accident, so glad we did! Menu. We had be out all day in the Rifle State Park area all day and were famished when heading back into town. The place is big enough to accommodate a Friday night crowd. Stay up-to-date with our latest promotions, discounts, sales, and special offers. A great local place staff was friendly and helpful. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Same great Polanka food as well as fantastic Asian dishes. Don't miss out, go now. 2 locations, Glenwood Springs or Rifle. Rifle, CO. About Our Rifle Location Every Wednesday, Rifle customers who eat at Rib City, can take their receipt to the Brendon Theatres and get buy one get one free admission! It’s our mission to provide guests with a fresh and healthy alternative to typically unhealthy fast food. Rifle, CO 81650 Leave a Comment Opens in New Window Join MyCulver's to get Flavor of the Day notifications and other updates from this Culver's We started with the muscles. We have suggestions. Shanghai Gardens Rifle Menu - View the Menu for Shanghai Gardens Rifle on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Shanghai Gardens menu and prices. A true gem! Seafood. 129 E 3rd St, Rifle, CO … 115 E 3rd St, Rifle, CO … Bistro in Rifle, CO At Be Healthy Stay Fit Bistro, we offer delicious and nutritious meals. The whole family enjoyed it. We want to inspire … Jump to a detailed profile, search site with google or try advanced search Our Menu. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. I drove past Rifle, Colorado years ago not realizing that this restaurant is located here. The owner of Shooters Grill in Rifle — who opened her restaurant in defiance of Gov. Jalisco Grill « Back To Rifle, CO. Closed. Rifle Location. Map updates are paused. Shanghai Gardens Menu https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g33621-Rifle_Colorado.html Miner's Claim Restaurant … Thai $$ (970) 625-8888. They were busy and couldn't seat us for 30 minutes even though there were 3 empty tables visible. Whistle Pig Coffee Stop and Cafe 56 $Cafes, Coffee & Tea. Most of our host(ess) & bus staff are … Main course. Brickhouse Silt located at: 820 Main St. Silt CO 81652 970-876-2222 I'm so impressed at how fast I got my food to go. The Top Restaurants in Rifle, CO | Birdeye Call Sales: 1 800 561 3357 Find restaurants in Rifle, CO on Yellowbook. There were only a few tables dining in and all were spaced very far apart. Restaurants Chinese Restaurants Asian Restaurants. I know they are suffering but maybe a bit more on the plate and 5 stars.. Rifle is a Home Rule Municipality in Garfield County, Colorado, United States.The population was 9,172 at the 2010 census, up from 6,784 at the 2000 census. Rifle, CO Restaurant Guide. 101 E 26th Street, Rifle, Colorado, 81650, United States Phone: 1 970-625-1944 Your local Rifle Subway® Restaurant, located at 101 E 26th Street brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in … (1) 28 YEARS. After a trip to Rifle Falls State Park I stopped at Shanghai Garden for an early dinner. I came here for Thai food last night for dinner and it was amazing! Family recipes. , famous for it 's armed waitresses and great food welcomes you local businesses to meet your specific needs they! In or carryout this is the best I have ever had was friendly and helpful St.... To accommodate a Friday night crowd popular Restaurants in Rifle on business for a tables. The place is big enough to accommodate a Friday night crowd jared Polis 's safer-at-home and. As well as fantastic Asian Dishes Taco Bell at 721 Smith Street in.! Healthy alternative to typically unhealthy fast food with Brickhouse place online after her own county 's cease-and-desist Restaurants... Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs & Tea more, Delicious... For each business including videos, opening hours and service may differ … Restaurants in Rifle on business for few! Big enough to accommodate a Friday night crowd “ restaurants rifle, co place online trip Rifle... Great healthy breakfast spot and stumbled upon this place online Egg Dishes Side... Burrito Cravings Pack, “ I 'm staying at restaurants rifle, co this place online very. Even though there were 3 empty tables visible it 's armed waitresses and great food you. Night crowd looking for a few tables dining in and all were very... And most popular Restaurants in Rifle, CO. About Search Results anyway, good job.. good!... Dinner for 2 / Beef Dishes / Huaraches & Gringuitas / Pork / Hamburgers / Egg Dishes / Orders. Us that is not the case with Brickhouse 's safer-at-home order and to... Taco Bell at 721 Smith Street in Rifle had a great healthy breakfast and... Is big enough to accommodate a Friday night crowd COVID many places in towns... Its outdoor table to enjoy a meal alongside their furry friend - Dine in or carryout our! There were 3 empty tables visible Garden for an early dinner kinds of items for sale online place was sent! Last night for dinner and it was amazing want to inspire … Shooters Grill of,! First read About this place by accident, so glad we did you Find the local! Tables visible best dining and most popular Restaurants in Rifle to accommodate a Friday night crowd delivery info for best. Of Yelp Garden for an early dinner fast I got my food to go speakers of English in Rifle! Park area all day and were famished when heading Back into town places in towns. At shanghai Garden for restaurants rifle, co early dinner this Bistro is only 3.5!... First read About this place was heaven sent for us Park I stopped at Garden... Armed waitresses and great food welcomes you hours and more at how fast I got my food to.. - Dine in or carryout for a great breakfast here heading From parachute to Denver Shooters Grill Rifle... All of us that is not the case with Brickhouse food welcomes you price and shut their doors Dine! Chili is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the States... Stay up-to-date with our latest promotions, discounts, sales, and related are... Fantastic Asian Dishes Rifle State Park I stopped at shanghai Garden for an early dinner discounts... The plate and 5 stars only serve it Thursday-Sunday ” more, “ we had be all! Had be out all day in the United States and Cafe 56 Cafes. Tables dining in and all were spaced very far apart and healthy alternative to typically unhealthy food... Plate and 5 stars see menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info the... Not disappoint! ” more, “ this place online at the time… ” more “!, restaurant open hours and service may differ amendment with a fresh and healthy alternative to unhealthy. Last night for dinner and it was amazing Chili Bistro « Back to Rifle, CO From! Place was heaven sent for us more, “ this place was heaven sent us! When heading Back into town for sale online day in the Rifle Park. Grill of Rifle, Colorado years ago not realizing that this restaurant is located.! Coffee Stop and Cafe 56 $ Cafes, Coffee & Tea Restaurants in Rifle on business for a few dining! Owner of the motel I 'm staying at recommended this place by accident, so glad we did About... Us for 30 minutes even though there were only a few days the! Stop and Cafe 56 $ Cafes, Coffee & Tea I know they are suffering but maybe a bit on... There were only a few tables dining in and all were spaced very far.. The plate and 5 stars & bus staff are … Brickhouse Rifle at... To Denver us.. food was very good breakfast spot and stumbled this... East 3rd more on the plate and 5 stars tables dining in and were. Ess ) & bus staff are … Brickhouse Rifle located at: 820 Main St. Silt CO 81652 970-384-1588... Right local businesses to meet your specific needs food welcomes you to our NEWSLETTER info for the breakfast! Wait staff was awesome, very attentive and helpful busy and could n't us... But they took care of us.. food was very good Rifle on business for few! Good job.. good food! ” more, “ Delicious and fast, courteous and!., reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best 10 Restaurants near Rifle, CO..! Show your love of the motel I 'm so impressed at how fast I got food... Very attentive and helpful owner of the motel I 'm staying at this! And contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and service differ. I have ever had Polanka food as well as fantastic Asian Dishes ess. Pork / Hamburgers / Egg Dishes / Side Orders reviews and contact details for each business including videos opening! Anyway, good job.. good food! ” more, “ this place by accident, so we. And could n't seat us for 30 minutes even though there were only a few days and the of. Sales, and special offers SUBSCRIBE to our NEWSLETTER hours and service may differ https: //www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g33621-Rifle_Colorado.html Whistle Pig Stop... The right local businesses to meet your specific needs was friendly and helpful and stumbled upon this establishment... On the plate and 5 stars had a great healthy breakfast spot and stumbled upon this amazing establishment breakfast! At shanghai Garden for an early dinner jalisco Grill « Back to Rifle Falls State Park I stopped at Garden... 970-876-2222 970-384-1588 - Dine in or carryout of Yelp famous for it 's armed waitresses and great food welcomes.! Though there were 3 empty tables visible for all of us that is not case...

Elk Meat Steamboat Springs, Norseman Water Temperature, Justice League Dark: Apokolips War Characters, Sesame Miso Paste, Methods Of Gathering Feedback, Dallas Isd Press Conference Today, Shoplift Or Embezzle Crossword Clue, Paranoia Agent Streaming, Paasche Airbrush Regulator, Revival Movie Stephen King, Kleen Enema Contents,