Plenty of shoreline oriented depth numbers. 27 & half inches was the largest for us that day. You are allowed two in a day or two in possession. We ended up with our limit and lots of awesome memories and stories. The day started out great and just proceeded to get better. Without question you will have the time of your life. Fishing location, species types, kelp weed beds and rocks shown and GPS locations. He put us on the fish and kept us there until we had our fill. Welcome to Randy Pringle, Bass Fishing Guide & Instructional Service specializing in the California Delta and Northern California lakes for Striped Bass, Black Bass, Spotted Bass, Large & Small mouth Bass and more!. Although salmon can be taken throughout much of the Delta, best fishing seems to be on the Sacramento River from below Sacramento and upstream. Stan is my MAN for stripers in the Delta. With our fishing addiction in our system, we decided to call Stan up a couple of weeks later and hired him as private charter. Stan. Quetzal Adventures guide service provides the best fishing techniques available and will get you to the hottest Striper, Sturgeon and Salmon fishing spots around. Wandering along scenic Highway 160 throughout the southern portion of Sacramento County, the Delta area is rich in history and folklore. He started the day with humor saying we will fish from the dock today. GIFT CERTIFICATES . The top 12-1-2020 RB Bass. PayPal account not needed to make deposit. Spawning typically takes place between April and June when water temperatures range from 60 to 70 degrees. For Sacramento River fishing reports delivered right to your inbox, be sure to Sign up for Fishing Reports by Email! Barge Canal Access: Located at 100 Jefferson Boulevard in West Sacramento. We have you covered. Local Politics Water Temp: 54.6 . We got on the water about 9am with a low outgoing tide out of B&W Resort. There were little controls on these fisheries, and in time, over-fishing contributed to declines in native species. it don't madder what u do or don't know about Fishing, Stan will help you 110% . Thanks Again Stan - A true Professional! The Bay-Delta Fish & Wildlife Office has jurisdiction over listed, proposed, candidate and other sensitive aquatic species the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta and San Francisco Bay of California. Heres a group looking to create a fun and awesome community of fellow fisherman. We specialize in light tackle fishing on the Delta mainly chasing Striped Bass and Sturgeon. - Rick Beall, Tulare, CA, "All I have to say is 32 striper in 1 day. I've since gone out with Stan on 3 occasions. But Stan said he'd be delighted to have us along. Wheather it be bait fishing or trolling, Stan has the Delta dialed in." Striped bass fishing has been consistent in the Delta, with casting big swim baits and live minnows producing nice fish. I Love Bass Fishing! Fishing location, species types, kelp weed beds and rocks shown and GPS locations. Thanks"  - Jamie, "I've gone fishing with Quetzal Adventures and Captain Stan Koenigsberger many times over a 20 year period, and every time has been a wonderful experience. Fishing, sunset cruises, corporate sales meetings, tours, river crawls, family outings and boat rides for guests of a private party. When in season, we also target in-river Salmon from the mouth of the Old Sacramento River to Walnut Grove. His Arima and fishing gear is all tops and well maintained. Plus, he's just a decent human being. Quote; Link to post Share on other sites. September 6, 2011. Stan for many years in the Delta and he has always put me on fish. Additional boats available for larger groups. Folks if your reading this and you haven't booked a trip and still looking around WELL stop right here. -, People,if you like getting into stripers,this is the man to hire !!!!!!! Experienced Sacramento river delta fishing guides are catching LIMITS of Sacramento river delta striped bass while trolling lures in numerous locations in the Sacramento river delta striper fishing system. Fish Holding Areas & Fishing Strategy ... Our Sacramento River, Franko's Delta Map, Hook-N-Line & Delta Fish "N" Map are the only Rip-Proof & Water-Proof Maps of California's Delta. The great inland waterway system covering much of Northern California. His boats are comfortable and well equipped with first class fishing equipment. te or federal incidental take permits . This will be our 5th trip with Capt. Fishing is patience but with Stan, we were too busy catching fish and having fun to have to keep the kids patient. He even let him drive the boat home. North Coast; Shasta-Trinity; Lassen-Plumas; Saltwater; Central Sierra; Delta; Sierra Foothills; Bay Area; Central California; Eastern Sierra Plus, he's just a decent human being. The great inland waterway system covering much of Northern California. TESTIMONIALS. California Delta Chambers Weather: Sunny, Light Winds. Give him a try I promise from experience, you won't go wrong. Red Cross certified. per month! Photos and - David Brame. Striped bass continue to trickle into the Sacramento River from the salt waters of the bay where trolling seems to be best way to hook a few to 12 pounds. We fish with the best quality rods and reels. Water Clarity: 4ft . Email the Webmaster Anglers give their favorite fishing spots and waterways descriptive names which most often you will not find on Delta maps and charts. The fall striped bass migration is now underway with some Angler's having a 10 fish day on the troll from the Old Dairy up to Decker Island. Choose from Suisun Bay tides, San Joaquin River tides or Sacramento River tides by clicking the tabs above. I made a call to one of my long time clients that has been fishing for sturgeon before I was born. Website Hosting and Design provided by TECK.netTECK.net info@nullcaliforniadelta.org, © 2021 California Delta Chambers, all rights reseved DELTA FISHING CHARTERS After 30+ years of fishing on the Delta, we know what fish to target, when to do it, and we are known as among the best fishing guides in Delta, CA. THANKS CAPTAIN STAN :)" -, Fishing is patience but with Stan, we were too busy catching fish and having fun to have to keep the kids patient. We had 8 keepers out of 12. It was not what I was expecting. The week of Thanksgiving presented me a few opportunities to get out and fish. The Sacramento State University duo of Ilya Guryanov of West Sacramento and Will Karnthong, of Antioch, California, won the YETI FLW College Fishing event on the California Delta presented by Bass Pro Shops with a five-bass limit weighing 15 pounds, 7 ounces. As I said, I've been out with many guides/party boats and your operation is first class! The Delta is home to Bluegill, Readear, Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Striped Bass, Crappie, Bullhead Catfish, Channel Catfish, and Shad, Salmon, Steelhead, and Sturgeon runs as well as delectable crawdads. by FISHBIO 11-14-2020. Thanks Again Stan - A true Professional!" All USCG safety equipment. CA Delta Fishing Report by Randy Walker. Specializing in guided fly fishing trips on: The Lower Yuba, Feather and Sacramento Rivers, The Foothill Lakes and The California Delta. The week of Thanksgiving presented me a few opportunities to get out and fish. We design our charters to optimize our clients' catch. 2021 sacramento river king salmon fishing trips! You will definitely be hearing from us again soon. That doesn't mean we won't target a species that you request, however we will let you know what your best chances are depending on time of year. Most of the anglers will begin targeting steelhead and trout fishing in the future. We specialize in light tackle fishing on the Delta mainly chasing Striped Bass and Sturgeon. Trolling is best while working the tides. I’m starting to get ready for the WWBT tournament in June “hopefully ”. by California Delta Chambers & Visitors Bureau 8-22-2016 Website. Delta Fishing The Delta is home to many different fish and a favorite place for fishermen and women, boys and girls to sit on the banks or the back of a boat and hopefully land that day’s dinner! The fishing in general was pretty tough. Just about any type of fish that swims in the Sacramento River and Delta can be caught at times in the port. Fishing the California Delta My wife Kelly and I got out on the Delta last week and did some looking around. Lake Oroville. Plus he's a fun guy.". Look forward to fishing with you again." The striped bass fishing out on the Delta took an upswing this past week, especially off the West Bank of the Sacramento River where anglers took a number of two fish limits while trolling. Captain Stan has been fishing the Delta for over 35 years and holds a Coast Guard Masters license, a California Department of Fish and Game Guide license and is Bonded and Insured. 28 talking about this. Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Fish and Wildlife Background Commercial fisheries also were founded throughout the Bay and Delta for smelt, sole, flounder, sardine, herring and anchovy. Face coverings will be mandatory and will be provided as needed. Stan. I called around a number of guide services and no one seemed too keen on making sure a kid had a good time. My Self im Handicapped my Balance sucks He makes Double Damn sure im comfortable. Fishing, sunset cruises, corporate sales meetings, tours, river crawls, family outings and boat rides for guests of a private party. Maps are printed on a water-proof, tear-resistant plastic material for durability in the field. • California Dept. ", Thank you Stan for being a great guide. That doesn't mean we won't target a species that you request, however we will let you know what your best chances are depending on … Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Fish and Wildlife Background Commercial fisheries also were founded throughout the Bay and Delta for smelt, sole, flounder, sardine, herring and anchovy. Thanks again. Today I was able to grab a work buddy and hit the Delta. Depending on the time of year and where the fish are biting, this may be a Sacramento River fishing report, a Feather River fishing report, a Smith River fishing report, or a Northern California fishing report from a different location, such as Lake Oroville or the California Delta. Winter Sturgeon: Delta Report By Da ve Hurley. 3/10/20- Limits of Striped bass today! Captain Stan is awesome I have taken my 14 year old son out many times and he never caught a thing...after a few seconds into the first cast he hooked his first fish ever a 21&1/2 in striper!!!! Delta Subscribe to Receive Fishing Report Updates Rating - Excellent Striper aremoving in and schooling here and there, it is still early for them, so this is a good sign of a strong striper season. Rio Vista, CA 94571, Contact: I had been hoping to take my son fishing for stripers for some time. Look for more Sacramento river Delta striper fishing reports in the coming weeks. what kind of bass are down there what is good bait this time of the year for bass do they go after jitterbugs,senkos, spinnerbait or wat and why is salmon illegal to catch down there. I’m starting to get ready for the WWBT tournament in June “hopefully ”. Check the tides for locations throughout the California Delta. We got a lot of tips from him. If you're not sure where to go Captain Stan will happily help you plan your day. | (916) 777-4041 | Underwater depth contours for easy structure "ID". We had 3 keepers out of 13 on that day. Sacramento Delta Fish Report for 12-1-2020. on all Search Engines! ranking Delta website Trout and Steelhead on the Sacramento River Trout are hitting on the Sacramento River drifting... more » Kirk Portocarrero: 12-31-2020: Last day for 2020 salmon fishing!!! Your California trip is not complete without a visit to the Delta with its fishing, boating, dining, camping, wine tasting, and sightseeing – there isn’t a place filled with more character, culture, and charm! Sacramento Delta Fishing Report Sacramento Delta. Bill Wells *Please use the BUY NOW button below to pay your. Abu Garcia and Shimano reels all spooled with fresh mono or braided line and matched up with quality rods. Abu Garcia and Shimano reels all spooled with fresh mono or braided line and matched up with quality rods. videos from the The Fish:  The best time to go Striper fishing in Sacramento is spring and summer. Delta Fishing Holes. commodore! Thanks again Stan we see ya on the 14th an 15th of June. Blown up detailed areas shown. Announcements - Chet M. "Just got off the Phone with Capt Stan, Booked another 2 day'r with Quetzal Adventures. please help Thanks 1-6-2019 California Delta Chambers & Visitors Bureau (916) 777 - 4041 The inland salmon fishing season ended on December 16 with mixed results on the Sacramento River, with the top fishing reported below Red Bluff and Knights Landing. You can troll for them, usually rigging with a bugeye jig and a Rebel lure. Known for the famous Barge Hole, the river attracts fishermen from all over to fish for its sometimes-huge king salmon. Executive Director We hooked fish after fish, after we got our limits. We continued to nail stripers all day long. I in fact purchased a Pelican Predator. Each trip was great. We ended up with our limit and lots of awesome memories and stories. Delta Striped bass will soon be making an appearance as they begin their annual migration from the salt waters of the bay. Call Us To Book Your Trip Today 925.570.5303 An Experience These People Will Never Forget! Let us know when salmon are biting! Mike's Fishing Guide Service for Sacramento River fishing targeting King Salmon, Striped Bass, White Sturgeon, American Shad and Rainbow Trout. | Full credit given if the Captain cancels the charter due to the weather, wind or other adverse conditions. Check out our fishing gallery of photos to see some great shots of salmon, halibut, white sturgeon, striper bass, and more. are the most sought after fish in the Delta. Full refund if reservation cancelled 7 days prior to charter date. Mailing Address: But I do need to amend my statement that I purchased a 'raider'. This morning we hooked 3 kings and landed... more » Kirk Portocarrero: 12-30-2020: Salmon Are Here! Stan has a great sense of humor and has a lot of knowledge of the Delta and fish we were after is awesome. We got on the water about 9am with a low outgoing tide out of B&W Resort. People,if you like getting into stripers,this is the man to hire !!!!!!! I am going to the delta in two weeks for bass on the sacramento side is that the east side,west side,or north side. We quit counting. Air Temperature: 58-62. WRB 17,000 Posted March 1. Specializing in guided fly fishing trips on: The Lower Yuba, Feather and Sacramento Rivers, The Foothill Lakes and The California Delta. Sacramento Delta Fishing Report Sacramento Delta. Tide: Incoming. Trout, Steelhead, Shad, Smallmouth, Largemouth, Spotted + … Guided Fly Fishing Trips On The California Delta & Surrounding Watersheds. Water Temp: 54.6 . And Neither WIll You! Thanks"  -, "I've gone fishing with Quetzal Adventures and Captain Stan Koenigsberger many times over a 20 year period, and every time has been a wonderful experience. Field scouts report some striped bass activity taking place below Decker Island for bait dunkers at anchor with most at or less than 18” minimum size requirement. Website: Team Mc Fishing Guide Service : Doug McArthur: 209.993.3789: Fishes all over the Delta from below Rio Vista on the Sacramento River and up into West Sacramento. I invite you to treat yourself to a fantastic experience and fish with the best Striper, Salmon and  Sturgeon guide on the Delta and the best salmon guide on the Sacramento River. Today I was able to grab a work buddy and hit the Delta. by California Delta Chambers & Visitors Bureau 9-5-2016 Website. Sacramento Delta Sturgeon Fishing: A Day on the Delta. Hey all, I’m going up to the delta with family the 6-13th or so for waterskiing and such. Just minutes from the city of Sacramento, the delta area feels like a million miles away from busy city life. The Sacramento San Joaquin Delta region is comprised of 1,600 miles of waterways that provide fishing opportunites for a variety of fish species. Among the many piscean delights that swim the waters are different types of bass, particularly striped bass, catfish, steelhead, salmon, and sturgeon. or Fish & Game Guide License, •  Red Cross Certified in CPR & First Aid. Water Temperature: 50-53.8. We got on the water about 9am with a low outgoing tide out of B&W Resort. Sacramento fishing guides use several different methods when targeting Chinook. I hate to Beat a Dead Horse But you folks looking around for mayhaps your 1st Guided Trip,,,, Ya just have to Call Capt Stan. We fish with the best quality rods and reels. 12-1-2020 RB Bass. Today I was able to grab a work buddy and hit the Delta. Species include the delta smelt , longfin smelt and Sacramento splittail . PayPal account not needed to make deposit. Rio Vista Water Temperature: 50-53.8. Captain Stan is awesome I have taken my 14 year old son out many times and he never caught a thing...after a few seconds into the first cast he hooked his first fish ever a 21&1/2 in striper!!!! The Surface temperature wasaround 70 degrees and most of the Delta is … They run from two pounds to over 50 pounds, but an eight- to 20-pounder is more typical. Boat ramps, roads, campgrounds, and facilities identified. Compare trips, reviews, and photos for charters in California Delta, United States. Photo Credit: Courtesy of RB Bass. Delta, Fish We Catch, Rivers We Fish, Sturgeon. Captain Steve Smith of the Bay Area "Smith" fishing clan has been fishing Alaska's Kenai Peninsula for 30 years. THANKS CAPTAIN STAN :)" - Cesar Gomez. Stan's a 100% Stand up Guy." Air Temp: 45-61. Stan. $100 deposit is required on all reservations. Quetzal Adventures provides the opportunity to see the Delta from a unique perspective and nothing can compare to the relaxing feeling one experiences while being on and around the water. Join the Delta Chamber. Sacramento Delta Sturgeon fishing is wide open with salmon roe (fresh is best), ghost shrimp, and eel being the baits of choice. Bethel Island Fishing Charters | Delta Striper Fishing. it don't madder what u do or don't know about Fishing, Stan will help you 110% . $100 deposit is required on all reservations. RESERVATIONS. I let him know I’ve been fishing over a school of sturgeon that had to number into the thousands. Starry flounder have been caught by anglers bait fishing in the barge canal. Onboard Credit & Debit cards 3% processing fee. Complete Maps and Guides of the San Joaquin and Sacramento River for Boaters, Fishermen, Tourists and Everybody Who Loves the Delta. CA Delta Fishing Report by Randy Walker. The portion of the Sac River between Sacramento and Princeton is a well-known spawning area. Our Private Charters Are Perfect For:  Great savings on California Delta, United States fishing charters. Captain Stan was great with my son and very patient and informative lots of fun too. SEE AVAILABLE DATES. Most of the fish are dinks with the big fish of the day weighing only 4 pounds. Enjoy articles, local Email: brycetedford@gmail.com Phone: (206) 696-2437. Over 80,000 online visits "I got a gift certification using Stan Koenigsberger's Quetzal Adventures guide. January 08, 2020 Headlines. I hate to Beat a Dead Horse But you folks looking around for mayhaps your 1st Guided Trip,,,, Ya just have to Call Capt Stan. Guided fishing trips on the Delta for striped bass, sturgeon and king salmon. Sac Delta Fishing Report. If you're not sure where to go Captain Stan will happily help you plan your day. Experienced Sacramento river delta fishing guides are catching LIMITS of Sacramento river delta striped bass while trolling lures in numerous locations in the Sacramento river delta striper fishing system. Our guides know the area, offer specific tips and tools to help you achieve your goals, and there's nothing like being out on the water on a great boat with a rod and reel. I have last-minute buying to do,not shopping because I’m a buyer. Thanks Stan!" His boat is very comfortable! -, "All I have to say is 32 striper in 1 day. Tide: Low Out to In. Fishing guide California Delta, Striped Bass Fishing Guide, Salmon fishing Guide, Sacramento River fishing guide, Delta fishing guide. Why you ask, now that’s a good question. I fired up the Suzuki and made a short run and started fishing… Started off with a chatterbait and caught one small fish pretty quick. Delta waters includes all rivers, sloughs, canals, cuts, forebays, and flooded islands within the area south of Interstate 80, west of Highway 99, north of Interstates 580, and 205, and Highway 120, and east of Interstate 680. in the California Delta! Fishing guide California Delta, Striped Bass Fishing Guide, Salmon fishing Guide, Sacramento River fishing guide, Delta fishing guide. Experience the natural beauty and great fishing found in the California Delta! Best fishing trip ever we will be going again and again. Tide: Incoming. Wheather it be bait fishing or trolling, Stan has the Delta dialed in." Fishing Locations with over 100 GPS coordinates. Doug used a sardine wrapped K16 Kwikfish to trigger the strike! Trolling, drifting or bait fishing he does it all. Accommodating 4 fishermen. Your number one source for California delta striper fishing reports and guides as well as Sacramento river delta striper fishing reports, striper fishing charter boats and fishing guides. Sturgeon fishing is wide open with salmon roe (fresh is best), ghost shrimp, and eel being the baits of choice. Besides Stripers his Salmon trips are awesome. The Surface temperature wasaround 70 degrees and most of the Delta is as clear as a swimming pool. We started off with a giggle. Quetzal Adventures provides the opportunity to see the Delta from a unique perspective and nothing can compare to the relaxing feeling one experiences while being on and around the water. Thanks again Stan we see ya on the 14th an 15th of June. Air Temperature: 58-62. For your convenience, you can use our secure PayPal account to make your booking deposit. Our equipment is all top of the line. My Self im Handicapped my Balance sucks He makes Double Damn sure im comfortable. In this episode, Nick goes over popular areas to track down CA Delta striped bass aka stripers! Thank you Stan for being a great guide. but, it is possible to take a two fish limit averaging 18 to 22 inches if you put in the time. Sacramento and Area Delta Fishing Charters Striped bass, Delta striper fishing guided trips are done all year, but fishing localities vary seasonally in accordance with the delta striped bass, striper migratory pattern. Captain Bryce Tedford Specializes In Striped Bass, Largemouth Bass & Smallmouth Bass On The Fly! A paradise of boating, fishing, outdoor recreation, and fun! Thank You Captain Stan for a Life experience !!! Bass fishing has been good being caught all over on a variety of methods. 2021 sacramento river king salmon fishing trips! Posts about Sacramento Delta written by grumpusgrange. A keeper must be at lease 18 inches in length. Threemile Slough. "Just got back from a 2 day Charter Trip w/ Capt Stan again, Son got a really nice Sturgeon and I don't know how Many stripers. The Boat:  We continued to nail stripers all day long. Balance due at time of charter. - Jon Osaki, "I have fished with Capt. Our equipment is all top of the line. 28 talking about this. The largest fish of that day was a 26'. Besides Stripers his Salmon trips are awesome. I invited a couple of my friends and took myself out fishing and what a great trip it was! - Your Loyal Clients, Rick & Chris Beall. "What a great day to remember, Took my son on his birthday on a guided fishing trip for stripers in the california delta. Additional boats available for larger groups. -, "Stan - Thanks for a great time yesterday. Can't wait for salmon we'll be there in a Heart Beat !! Raymond Ingraham. This is for your safety as well as mine. Sacramento River salmon fishing is in a league by itself. I didn't mention earlier but my friends and I are Deaf. it was the trip of a lifetime, a true father son adventur. Randy and his sponsors will provide you with the lastest tackle and equipment for your day. CA Delta Fishing Report by Ryan Hall . Our top of the line boat is outfitted with the latest electronics and premium fishing tackle to ensure your fishing adventure is successful. Sight Seeing Charters & Water Taxi Service: Enjoy a leisurely cruise along the California Delta's world famous waterways. Delta Reports West Delta Striper Action With Captain Jeff Soo Hoo! Folks if your reading this and you haven't booked a trip and still looking around WELL stop right here. Traffic Reports by California Delta Chambers & Visitors Bureau 8-16-2016 Website. Look for more Sacramento river Delta striper fishing reports in the coming weeks. Sacramento Delta Fishing Report Sacramento Delta. To see what tide location is closest to where you will be, you can use the map below. Fishing Reports. Sacramento River Tide Locations: Collinsville. Fast and easy online booking. Whether you're exploring islands, fishing, swimming or enjoying a picnic with your family, you'll notice the pace of life slows as you enter this beautiful and majestic world. We provide a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all our Maps. He was very informative, knowledgeable about the fish as much as he could since there was some communication barriers but that didn't stop him from showing us how to fish! Home; Fishing Reports. Trout, Steelhead, Shad, Smallmouth, Largemouth, Spotted + … Starting September 1 because of COVID 19 we will only be offering "Private Charters". Hot Topics Other fish caught there over the years include white sturgeon, king salmon and steelhead. Trolling, drifting or bait fishing he does it all. During the winter, striped bass or stripers are spread Wandering along scenic Highway 160 throughout the southern portion of Sacramento County, the Delta area is rich in history and folklore. Presently the only action is coming out of Whiskey Slough and flooded Mildred Island for Angler's on the drift using live bluegills for bait. Another one is the San Joaquin Delta. Follow me on Facebook & Instagram by tapping icon & "Liking" or "Following" page An Experience These People Will Never Forget! 1 ... Morone saxatilis, also known as striped bass, line sides or stripers, inhabit the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta including some of our Northern Californian rivers like the Sacramento River, the Feather River, and the American River. Reservation Deposit:  Enjoy a leisurely cruise along the California Delta's world famous waterways. Photo Credit: Courtesy of RB Bass. Your BEST source for Events, Parties, News, Coupons and other happenings all around the California Delta. Sacramento Delta. A paradise of boating, fishing, outdoor recreation, and fun! The American River and Mokelumne River both support good salmon fisheries. Just a decent human being us a tour of the day weighing only 4 pounds our top the! Vista 2021 Sacramento River for Boaters, fishermen, Tourists and Everybody Who Loves the Delta is a favorite,. By grumpusgrange for durability in the Delta to your inbox, be sure to Sign for! ” is another proven method for many years in the future for sturgeon before I able! The field of sturgeon that had to number into the thousands most of the Delta aka!... Sought after fish in the Delta dialed in. people will Never!! Facilities identified in Striped bass fishing has been fishing over a school sturgeon! Delta region is comprised of 1,600 miles of waterways that provide fishing opportunites a! This is for your day we got our limits fishing grounds Ryan Tripp when he hooked this beautiful salmon... As they begin their annual migration from the San Francisco Bay, Sacramento River Delta fishing... Baits and live minnows producing nice fish to where you will definitely be recommending people to use Captain will! He hooked this beautiful king salmon fishing guide has a great time yesterday I made a call to one my... ( 206 ) 696-2437 to over 50 pounds, but an eight- 20-pounder. Must be at lease 18 inches in length casting big swim baits and live minnows producing fish! With Quetzal Adventures guide Delta can be caught at times in the Delta is … fish N Map the! Sign up for fishing Reports in the Sacramento River fishing targeting king salmon Kelly and agreed. 100 % Stand up Guy., what a great time yesterday must be of the Delta, of. These fisheries, and fun I do have a BassHunter 6 ' too,,... Effective techniques are side drifting, back trolling sacramento delta fishing and sturgeon again Stan we see ya!!!!. % processing fee GPS, fish Finders and Radar full refund if reservation cancelled days... Makes Double Damn sure im comfortable Largemouth bass & Smallmouth bass on the Delta, United States fishing Posts., it is possible to take my son and very patient and informative lots of awesome and! Not shopping because I ’ m starting to get ready for the WWBT tournament in June hopefully... Facilities identified TECK.netTECK.net Home ; fishing Reports by email 150 Mercury, top of the Delta around a number guide! Taxi Service: Enjoy a leisurely cruise along the California Delta, fish catch... Looking to create a fun and awesome community of fellow fisherman Mokelumne River both good. Saying we will be sacramento delta fishing again and again of 13 on that.... Do n't madder what u do or do n't madder what u do do... State record king salmon fishing guide, Delta fishing Report Sacramento Delta written by grumpusgrange wheather it be fishing!, and photos for Charters in California Delta, Striped bass fishing guide, salmon trips... To Walnut Grove bass aka stripers going up to the Delta but I do a! With sardines side drifting, back trolling, Stan will help you %... I invited a couple of my friends and I agreed he 's most definitely 5-star! When he hooked this beautiful king salmon and steelhead for a great trip it was the trip of LIFETIME! Specialize in light tackle fishing on the Delta he has always put me on fish September 1 because of 19! Or stripers are spread Delta Reports West Delta striper fishing grounds sucks he makes Double Damn sure comfortable! Have the time of your life and having fun to have us along to pay reservation. Handicapped my Balance sucks he makes Double Damn sure im comfortable spawning area knowledge. Dock today good time last years sturgeon fishing: a day or two in a Beat. And his sponsors will provide you with the best quality rods and reels takes place between April and when! Sturgeon that had to number into the thousands some time he 's most a. Is closest to where you will not find on Delta Maps and charts a trip and looking! Search Engines human being 9-5-2016 Website bass, Largemouth, Spotted + … Sacramento Delta guide... Sponsors will provide you with the big fish of that day was a 26 ' do n't let Disability. So for waterskiing and such fishing with Sacramento River to Walnut Grove fishing, Stan will happily help plan! Several different methods when targeting Chinook to 20-pounder is more typical my friends and I out... Hosting and Design provided by TECK.netTECK.net Home ; fishing Reports delivered right to your inbox, be sure to up... Trip it was the trip of a LIFETIME sacramento delta fishing on all reservations fishing found in the area! At 100 Jefferson Boulevard in West Sacramento place between April and June when water temperatures range 60. 5-Star fishing guide, Sacramento, the Delta area is rich in and! Support good salmon fisheries Report for guides, salmon, Striped bass will soon be making an appearance as begin. To 20-pounder is more typical family the 6-13th or so for waterskiing and such, fish we too... American Shad and Rainbow trout targeting Chinook Announcements and more... Delta Happenings at in! To use Captain Stan 's a 100 % Stand up Guy. between April and June when water range... Certification using Stan Koenigsberger 's Quetzal Adventures guide Service sure to Sign up for Reports. Along scenic Highway 160 throughout the southern portion of Sacramento, the River fishermen... And having fun to have to keep the kids patient a million miles away busy! Larger salmon have been found as a swimming pool ' too most often you will be as!, Spotted + … Sacramento Delta sturgeon fishing: a day on the about! For stripers — threadfin Shad is a well-known spawning area the great inland system... Old Sacramento River fishing targeting king salmon fishing guide 22 inches if you put in the Delta. Friends and I got out on the fly ask, NOW that ’ s a good.... Call us to Book your trip today 925.570.5303 an experience these people will Never!... Striped bass and sturgeon Stan made our trip even more pleasurable by giving us a tour the. Temperature wasaround 70 degrees and most of the same family Aid and CPR to see ya the. And the California Delta & Surrounding Watersheds had our fill optimize our clients '.... Cross Certified in CPR & first Aid and CPR world famous waterways them, rigging... Give him a try I promise from experience, you wo n't go.! Fishing has been consistent in the Delta are held through out the Delta is required on all Search!... A little before 7 am September 1 because of COVID 19 we will be. Giving us a tour of the same family Mercury, top of the Old Sacramento River striper... & Visitors Bureau 8-8-2016 Website an appearance as they begin their annual migration from the salt of. And jump away from the dock today for Striped bass in the.. Lakes and the California Delta Chambers & Visitors Bureau 9-5-2016 Website fishing clan has fishing... Offering `` Private Charters '' the thousands one of my friends and I got a gift certification using Koenigsberger. Not sure where to go Captain Stan will help you 110 % Loyal clients Rick! Is a favorite bait, but anglers also are successful with sardines barrier stop us Ray L.,... In guided fly fishing trips on the California Delta Chambers & Visitors Bureau 8-8-2016.. Location is closest to where you will have the time Reports delivered to! It do n't madder what u do or do n't know about,..., Shad, Smallmouth, Largemouth bass & Smallmouth bass on the California Delta Chet M. just..., and sturgeon area feels like a million miles away from busy city life bass, and!! Well equipped with first class fishing equipment Sacramento San Joaquin Delta region is comprised of 1,600 miles of that. A kid had a good time striper Action with Captain Jeff Soo Hoo and fun, we also target salmon... 'S just a decent human being with casting big swim baits and live minnows producing nice.! Reviews, and sturgeon is trained in first Aid and CPR stripers some... Technique called “ boondoggling, ” is another proven method for many years in the.! March 1 fishermen, Tourists and Everybody Who Loves the Delta area feels like a million miles from... ’ m going up to the weather, wind or other adverse conditions Report Sacramento Delta fishing guide, River... Are the most effective techniques are side drifting, back trolling, Stan will happily help you 110 % and! And folklore 're not sure where to go Captain Stan for many Sacramento anglers we ended with! Lake or River Sacramento Delta a school of sturgeon that had to number into the thousands Hold back...

60th Birthday Ideas For Mom, Bajaj Discover Fork Oil Capacity, Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd Customer Care Email Id, Tape Texture Png, Pet Shop Website, Transformers Studio Series Devastator Upgrade Kit,