My Leg Is In Love! Sailor Mouth (Uncut)/Transcript Residence: 2:29 As Betsy Krabs steps on a pebble, she is heard using an implied swear word due to the amount of pain her foot is in. The Best Day Ever • "Sailor Mouth" As Betsy Krabs steps on a pebble, she is heard using an implied swear word due to the amount of pain her foot is in. Back in Encino • Squidward's Tiki Land • Best Friends Forever Ring • Created by Stephen Hillenburg, SpongeBob SquarePants debuted on Nickelodeon in 1999 and has since become the most successful Nicktoon (surpassing fan-favorites like Rugrats and Hey Arnold!) Scurvy Ain't For the Likes of Me • SpongeBob and Patrick nearly crush him with a boulder of Bubble Bass' belongings where he immediately leaps out of his wheelchair and suddenly gains the ability to walk until the boulder rolls back and crushes him. Erik Wiese, a member of the SpongeBob SquarePants crew, stated that "Sailor Mouth" was one of his favorite episodes because of its random and satirical nature, saying "Sometimes SpongeBob just catches me off-guard." In this episode, SpongeBob reads a "bad word" off a dumpster behind the Krusty Krab, but does not know what it means. And Spongebob just said it over the intercom." Favorite Answer. Bikini Bottom • Classification: Newsweek. In "Sailor Mouth," it is implied that SpongeBob and Patrick learnt "bad word #11" and started using it everywhere, even though it was all censored but it is never confirmed what the word is as it is covered up with dolphin noises. We're Gonna Be Pirates • Thumbs Song • It's a SpongeBob Christmas! (laughs) SpongeBob: Wow, 13! I Love Krabby Patties • Browse more videos. Ay • They found a word on a dumpster a "sentence enhancer" And I want to know what that "word" was. February 6, 2015 Later on, SpongeBob accidentally swears again, and Patrick runs to tell Mr. Krabs … I'm Patrick • Igorbilly7632. In this episode, SpongeBob learns a bad word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab. "Sailor Mouth" is the 38th episode of the second season of SpongeBob SquarePants. yellowbusrydah408. Sailor Mouth is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two. Under My Rock • But when Mr. Krabs hears them he goes berserk and warns them never to use it again. Relevance. Surreptitiously Mine • Squidward: Don't you mean there are only 7? Laundry Song, Characters: Burger Beard • Bubbles • Squidasaurus Rex • The Seagull Crew • Guardian skeleton • Live-action beachgoers • Melodeon seagull • Giant cute kitty • Popsicle twins • Rainbow, Locations: Bubbles' inter-dimensional spacecraft • Jupiter and Saturn • Pelican Island • Donuts • Taco Haüs, Objects: Magic Book • Time machine • Burgermobile • Air Plankton • Plankton's tank robot • Sandy's wooden car • Employee Handbook, Songs: Teamwork • Squeeze Me • Rap Battle • Patrick Star • Sandy Squirrel • Thank Gosh It's Monday • 抹去你的小伤心, Shorts: Brazil 1 • Brazil 2 • Mexico 1 • Mexico 2 • Spain 1 • Spain 2 • Russia 1 • Russia 2 • France 1 • France 2 • Germany 1 • Germany 2 • UK 1 • UK 2 • Australia 1 • Australia 2, Miscellaneous: DVD • Blu-ray • Book • Video game • Mobile game • Save The Krabby Patty • Bikini Bottom Defenders • Defend the Krusty Krab! Air Date: Sep 20, 2001 Male Di episode ini, SpongeBob dan Patrick belajar tentang kata-kata kotor. Since it's blowing up on Twitter and people might try to find the source. Thank Gosh It's Monday • 9:47. Cha-Ching • Brush, Brush, Brush My Teeth • Lv 5. The Very First Christmas • Just a Kid • SpongeBob and Patrick: Bad word?! SpongeBob reads a "bad" word off a dumpster behind the Krusty Krab and he doesn't know what it means./ When Spongebob enrolls in Squidward's community art class, arrogant Squidward attempts to teach him strictly by the book. So Long, Bikini Bottom • 0 1. Rap Battle • “Sailor Mouth” is the first segment of the 18th episode of the second season, and the 38th overall episode of the American animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants. Special Ethel. Squidly's 7 Songs • SpongeBob SquarePants hasn’t been safe from controversy, and one of its early controversies came with the episode “Sailor Mouth” – here’s what happened. The Bubble Song • Off to Work • But when Mr. Krabs hears them he goes berserk and warns them never to use it again. The episode revolved around SpongeBob and Patrick adding curse words (censored with dolphin sounds) to sentences. Fueling the Bus • Yellow 11 Answers. Sailor Mouth is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two. In fact, there are 13 bad words you should never use. Oh, Krusty Krab • 2:09. He asks Patrick who explains to him that it’s a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. (Tongue Play; Scraping Their Tongue with their hands) Mr. Krabs: Yes sirree, that's bad word number 11. 11 Answers. [SpongeBob throws the trash in the dumpster and then looks at some writings on the dumpster] SpongeBob: Hmm...dumpster writing! He is a big yellow elderly fish with light orange liver spots who wears a pale blue shirt and glasses. Campfire Song Song • Beautiful Dreamer • Answer Save. Krabby Patty Jingle (song) • https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Incidental_86?oldid=3446804. SpongeBob SquarePants - S02E27 - Sailor Mouth. Together • He is seen as a residents at Shady Shoals Rest Home. Sailor Mouth is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two. Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob reads a "bad" word off the dumpster behind the Krusty Krabs and he doesn't know what it means. SpongeBob and Patrick run to Krabs' mother's house to tell on Krabs, but they all start cursing when explaining the situation to Mrs. Krabs. The episode was directed by Andrew Overtoom for the animation, and was written by Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, and Merriwether Willi The Suction Cup Symphony • Squidward: "Ummm… (whispers)" Mr. Krabs: "Huh?" But when Mr. Krabs hears them he goes berserk and warns them never to use it again. In this episode, SpongeBob learns a bad word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab. Ahhhh • A Day Like This • The Alphabet Song • SpongeBob's Greatest Hits • Fish Follow. Disclaimer!!! Squidward's Back • Ridin' the Hook • Ho Ho Hoedown • Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is a FANDOM TV Community. Dear Friend • Bubbles(voiced by Matt Berry)The Seagull Crew(voiced by various)Burger Beard(voiced by Patrick Pinney and Peter Shukoff) Sailor Mouth "Sailor Mouth" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 2. He asks Patrick who explains to him that it's a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. !Spongebob is owned by Nickeloeon and Viacom, not me In this episode, SpongeBob learns a bad word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab. Gender: They'll Soon Discover • The dolphin sound censor from the seagulls is likely bad word number #11, which a reference to the episode "Sailor Mouth." Episode ini ditulis oleh Walt Dhorn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Merriwether Williams, dengan Alan Smart sebagai sutradara. Among the many not-so-nice messages left on the walls of the dumpster is one that reads “Krabs is a …” and the final word is censored via a dolphin sound. Sailing Over The Dogger Bank • SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout - Nickelodeon Trailer. All You Need is Friends • Oh, My Karen • Series information Who Am I? • Plank-ton's Big Plan! The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie • On an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants, 'Sailor Mouth,' Mr. Krabs stated "there are 13 bad words." "Up with bubbles, down with air!" on the episode of sponge bob square pants called "sailor mouth" what is the word they censor out? It's High Time We Went on Tour • He asks Patrick who explains to him that it's a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. He asks Patrick who explains to him that it’s a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. He's Flying • Give Jellyfish Fields a Chance • SpongeBob SquarePants 329 Born Again Krabs. Bossy Boots • I Wrote This • Underwater Sun • Original Theme Highlights • Where's Gary • Browse more videos. Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob reads a “bad” word off the dumpster behind the Krusty Krabs and he doesn’t know what it means. Albums Sailor Mouth is the first segment of the 18th episode of the second season, and the 38th overall episode of the American animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants. SpongeBob SquarePants - S02E27 - Sailor Mouth. Snowflakes • Answer Save. Hey All You People • Doin' the Krabby Patty • Unbeknownst to SpongeBob, the result of eating the sundae is intense halitosis.Af… • Food Fight! The idea for the episode was inspired by creative director Derek Drymon's experience "[when] I got in trouble for saying the f-word in front of my mother." The voice of the people! • You Better Swim • Eat at The Krusty Krab • Ripped Pants • yellowbusrydah408. SpongeBob wakes up one morning and realizes that it is Sunday, and decides to have an ice cream \"sundae\" for breakfast. Bikini Bottom - Rock Bottom • Related: SpongeBob SquarePants' Bizarre Burger King Advert Controversy Explained Season 2 of SpongeBob SquarePants includes the episode “Sailor Mouth”, in which SpongeBob learns a new word he sees written on the dumpster. (Tongue Play; Scraping Their Tongue with their hands) Mr. Krabs: Yes sirree, that's bad word number 11. Mr. Krabs prepares to punish the two when he trips on a … The Sponge Who Could Fly • Erik Wiese, a member of the SpongeBob SquarePants crew, stated that "Sailor Mouth" was one of his favorite episodes because of its random and satirical nature, saying "Sometimes SpongeBob just catches me off-guard." If I Could Talk to Money • This episode is inspired by the Spongebob Squarepants episode Sailor Mouth. In this lost episode, SpongeBob & Patrick learn swear words to The Krusty Krab dumpster, only this time, it is uncut. Sailor Mouth (Uncut) is the rare episode to the show, AdultBob MaturePants. ‣ Blow the Man Down - Brian Peters [closing time] ‣ The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - Chelmsford Folk Band [SpongeBob taking out the trash] ‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [\"Hmm?\"] ‣ Tomfoolery - David Snell [sentence enhancers] ‣ The Rake Hornpipe - Robert Alexander White [the Krusty Krab the next day] ‣ Dramatic Cue (h) - Ronald Hanmer [\"The Krusty Krab! In this episode, SpongeBob learns a bad word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab. However, it is then revealed that the honking censorship sounds were just coming from his car. Bikini Bottom, Pacific Ocean Frozen Krabby Patty Song • Loop de Loop • Now quit saying it! 0 1. Now quit saying it! Superior • Playing next. This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode " Sailor Mouth " from season two, which aired on September 21, 2001 . He asks Patrick who explains to him that it's a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. "Sailor Mouth" is the first segment of the 18th episode of the second season, and the 38th overall episode of the American animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I'll make the statement in the descriptions of this. Incidental 83/Old Man Walker "Rap Battle" is a song sung in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water. Pearl's Me Daughter • General information Squidward's Song • Wet, Wet Christmas • Relevance. 1 decade ago. He uses a wheelchair to move around. hyphy. Or a guess. We've Got Scurvy • Discovery Season 4 Theory: Stamets Is Star Trek’s New Khan Does Pokémon Evolution Change Their Personality | Screen Rant One Piece: Zoro Just Revealed He Can Steal His Allies’ Techniques GTA Online: How To Play (& Win) Motor Wars | Screen Rant Wife of poisoned Putin critic Alexei Navalny among hundreds arrested at protests Man has world’s first double arm and shoulder … Episode(s) featured: Mr. Krabs: Not if you're a sailor! Nice Peter and EpicLLOYD, the people responsible for the YouTube series Epic Rap Battles of History, were primarily involved with this rap. The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Songs The F.U.N. Squidward: Don't you mean there are only 7? Cookie, Wookie, Teddy Bear • Normal Prehibernation (song) • Kung Fu Rock • It's a bad word. In this episode, SpongeBob learns a bad word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab. The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water Patrick explains to him that it is a "sentence enhancer" which is used "when you want to talk fancy." List of characters, Incidental 86[1] is an elderly fish who first appears in the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.". [laughs] "Nematodes are people too!" Theme Song • 9:47. Length: 1 decade ago. Performed by: However, he sees he has no ice cream, and finds standard toppings like bananas and cherries to be blasé, so he instead creates a new type of sundae made from onions, ketchup, and the contents of a nearly dead potted peanut plant. In fact, there are 13 bad words you should never use. Mr. Krabs' Song • Surfin' Summer • The Yellow Album • SpongeBob mistakes him as his pen pal and is seen choking on a Krabby Patty. We're the Ghouls of the Briny Deep • High Seas Chant • SpongeBob and Patrick Confront the Psychic Wall of Energy • He's Our Mermaid Man • Squidward: "Apparently these two barnacle mouth brothers just learned a new word. Sailor Mouth adalah episode musim kedua dari SpongeBob SquarePants.Episode ini pertama kali ditayangkan di Nickelodeon di Amerika Serikat pada 21 September 2001. After Squidward tells Mr. Krabs, he tries to stop them, but in the end, he says every curse word that there is. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Plankton's Song • FRONT AND CENTER! Earlier in the episode, the same character model is seen in the Krusty Krab, and in response to SpongeBob and Patrick's foul language, says to himself "I thought this was a restaurant, not a guttermouth convention!". In the Sailor Mouth episode of Spongebob, when he goes to work and says the bad word on the intercom or the speaker thing, Mr. Krabs come out of the bathroom becase the krust krab is empty then he asked squidward what happened and he says that Spongebob learned a new word and mr. krabs asks what it was. WHY I OUGHTA MAKE YOU PAINT THE KRUSTY KRAB FOR USING SUCH LANGUAGE!" Good-Bye, Atlantis • He appears as a professor on TV solving an equation for a box while Squidward is channel surfing on his television. The episode was watched by 8.7 million viewers. List of songs Santa Has His Eye on Me • Rubber Hose Rag • • Krabby Patty Caper • Plank-Ton to the Rescue! No other word can be used in as many ways. Rap Battle Welcome Home, Sandy • Give It All You Got • Playing next. • It's a bad word. Music from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight, SpongeBob and Patrick Confront the Psychic Wall of Energy, Robinsons Movieworld: Meet and Greet SpongeBob, https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Rap_Battle?oldid=3449703, The dolphin sound censor from the seagulls is likely bad word number #11, which a reference to the episode ". Music from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water • SpongeBob SquarePants 329 Born Again Krabs. Ashley A's scream from the Recess episode Tattletale Heart is used as an audio when Ashley A is shocked that Spinelli and Gretchen said the F-word. Sandy's Song • Sweet Victory • The two start using it in every sentence they speak, but when Mr. Krabs hears them, he warns the two never to use the word again or any of the "13 bad words". Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob reads a "bad" word off the dumpster behind the Krusty Krabs and he doesn't know what it means. They all are forced to paint her house. 3 years ago | 4.6K views. Relevance. Musical Doodle • Teamwork • SpongeBob reads a "bad" word off a dumpster behind the Krusty Krab and he doesn't know what it means./ When Spongebob enrolls in Squidward's community art class, arrogant Squidward attempts to teach him strictly by the book. But when Mr. Krabs hears them he goes berserk and warns them never to use it again. In this episode, SpongeBob learns a bad word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab. Written by: You're Old, Short Songs Employee of the Month • Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob reads a “bad” word off the dumpster behind the Krusty Krabs and he doesn’t know what it means. Mr. Krabs: Not if you're a sailor! Old colors 1 decade ago. Many of you who are fans of the popular Nickelodeon animated series SpongeBob SquarePants may be familiar with the season 2 episode "Sailor Mouth". Life on the Prairie • I Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You • That's What Friends Do • Texas • The Jellyfishing Song • Fishin' for Money • Doug LawrenceRodger Bumpass ("Idiot Box") • Air Date: Sep 20, 2001 This one is about SpongeBob and Patrick copying a swear word after reading a Dumpster. • Nice PeterEpicLLOYD They all are forced to paint her house. Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight • After Squidward tells Mr. Krabs, he tries to stop them, but in the end, he says every curse word that there is. Patrick tells SpongeBob that it just makes sentences fancier, so they begin to use it until Mr. Krabs gives them strict rules never to say it again. Patrick Star • The next day, SpongeBob and Patrick are playing a game, and after SpongeBob loses, he slips up and says that "word". Special Ethel. Favorite Answer. To which Squidward says "I thought there were only 7?" Episode ini ditulis Walt Dhorn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Merriwether Williams, dengan Alan Smart sebagai sutradara. Electric Zoo • Bee Line for the Tree Line • Idiot Friends • • Well, I think I have a pretty good idea what the "bad word", also known as "Bad Word Number 11", is. Portrayer: on the episode of sponge bob square pants called "sailor mouth" what is the word they censor out? Sailor Mouth Uncensored 2 (SpongeBob SquarePants) - YouTube Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob reads a "bad" word off the dumpster behind the Krusty Krabs and he doesn't know what it means. Squidward: (whispers) Mr. Krabs: "SPONGEBOB AND FRIEND! Dead Eye • Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is a FANDOM TV Community. In this episode, SpongeBob learns a bad word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab. The SpongeBob History Song • 2:09. General Information Attitude of Gratitude • Now That We're Men • Incidental 861 is an elderly fish who first appears in the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy." In this episode, SpongeBob reads a “bad word” off a dumpster behind the Krusty Krab, but does not know what it means. • Don't Be a Jerk (It's Christmas) • Doing the Sponge • Down the Well • Song • Patrick goes to tell on SpongeBob but says the "word" too, and they tell on each other. But when Mr. Krabs hears them he goes berserk and […] But when Mr. Krabs hears them he goes berserk and […] I Hate People • [SpongeBob goes to the dumpster while bringing the trash bag] SpongeBob: [singing] Takin' out the trash, takin' out the trash. First appearance: The episode revolved around SpongeBob and Patrick adding curse words (censored with dolphin sounds) to sentences. • Music • Soundtrack • The SpongeBob Movie Double Pack • SpongeBob Double Feature • The SpongeBob SquarePants Double Feature • The SpongeBob Movie Collection DVD • The SpongeBob Movie Collection Blu-Ray • The SpongeBob 3-Movie Collection • The Great Krabby Patty Famine • Day of Positivity • Robinsons Movieworld: Meet and Greet SpongeBob. Sailor Mouthis aSpongeBob SquarePantsepisode fromseason two. Sandy Squirrel • He stops SpongeBob and Patrick from using the word by informing them that it is a bad word, then SpongeBob and Patrick regret their utterings. However, it is then revealed that the honking censorship sounds were just coming from his car. PorkchopExpress. • The Good, the Bad, and the Krabby! 1 Characters 2 Plot 3 Music 3.1 APM Music 4 Trivia 5 Goofs SpongeBob SquarePants Patrick Star Eugene H. Krabs Squidward Tentacles Betsy Krabs(debut) Old Man Jenkins(cameo) Harold Tom Nat Fred Sadie(cameo) Susie(cameo) The episode opens up … Beats by Bob • Everybody Loves the Sponge • Many of you who are fans of the popular Nickelodeon animated series SpongeBob SquarePants may be familiar with the season 2 episode "Sailor Mouth". The Krusty Krab has reached closing time and SpongeBob is about to leave, but is ordered by Mr. Krabs to take the trash on his way out. Prince Paul's Bubble Party • 13 kata kotor SpongeBob tersebut muncul dalam episode Sailor Mouth yang tayang musim kedua SpongeBob SquarePants pada 21 September 2001. Igorbilly7632. Report. Meatball, Meatball • Ocean Man • 1 decade ago. " Sailor Mouth " is the 38th episode of the second season of SpongeBob SquarePants. Pretty Ribbons and Bows • For example, in the episode "Sailor Mouth", SpongeBob learns profanity. The episode where SpongeBob and Patrick learn a "bad word". You Will Obey! Never Give Up • The ChefBob Song • Santa's Coming Tonight • SpongeBob and Patrick run to Krabs' mother's house to tell on Krabs, but they all start cursing when explaining the situation to Mrs. Krabs. Sailor Mouth (Uncut) is the rare episode to the show, AdultBob MaturePants. SpongeBob SquarePants - S02E27 - Sailor Mouth. This Grill is Not a Home • Barnacles! squidward then whispers in his ear and it sound like he said something bad to us sir, … Plankton Jams the Signal • Santa Won't Let You Down • The episode was directed by Andrew Overtoom for the animation, and was written by Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, and Merriwether Williams. Lucinamay 9675. Incidental 86 Farmer The Best Day Ever • Favorite Answer. Newsweek. Clarinet Wizard • Hey, Mean Mr. Bossman • He accidently rolls his wheelchair over Plankton at the Krusty Krab. The Road Song • The Dragon is Here • My Tighty Whiteys • Color: Latest appearance: In this lost episode, SpongeBob & Patrick learn swear words to The Krusty Krab dumpster, only this time, it is uncut. Pretty sure it was the F Bomb. SpongeBob ScaredyPants • Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob reads a “bad” word off the dumpster behind the Krusty Krabs and he doesn’t know what it means. SpongeBob and Patrick discover a "bad word" on a dumpster behind the Krusty Krab, which Patrick says is a "sentence enhancer" used by people to "look fancy". Goofy Goober Song • Watch Answer Save. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" The Striped Sweater Song • Mustache The Krusty Krab Pizza • Well, I think I have a pretty good idea what the "bad word", also known as "Bad Word Number 11", is. Birthday Song for Squidward • Discovery Season 4 Theory: Stamets Is Star Trek’s New Khan Does Pokémon Evolution Change Their Personality | Screen Rant One Piece: Zoro Just Revealed He Can Steal His Allies’ Techniques GTA Online: How To Play (& Win) Motor Wars | Screen Rant Wife of poisoned Putin critic Alexei Navalny among hundreds arrested at protests Man has world’s first double arm and shoulder … In the original storyboard, he was going to be the farmer, sailor and cannonball man instead of Old Man Jenkins. Truth or Square Theme Songs • 7 Answers. Sailor Mouth "Sailor Mouth" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two. Squeeze Me • Released: He asks Patrick who explains to him that it’s a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. That's the Rodeo • Goofy Goober Rock • 1 decade ago. Sailor Mouth (Uncut)/Transcript SpongeBob SquarePants - S02E27 - Sailor Mouth. Physical appearance Summary: Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob and Patrick pick up a "bad word," and start repeating it to the shocked patrons of the Krusty Krab, but Mr. Krabs doesn't like this! For He's A Jolly Good Rookie • When Worlds Collide • They begin using it more often, but when they yell it in front of the entire Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs confronts them and warns them never to use it again. Indoors • Who Wants to Race Me? Christmas Eve Jitters • What bad word did Spongebob and Patrick use on the episode, Sailor's Mouth? Christmas Is Mine • Mr. Krabs: "What, what is it?" Directed by Andrew Overtoom for the YouTube series Epic Rap Battles of History, were primarily with! As a residents at Shady Shoals Rest Home a professor on TV solving an equation for a box while is. Mouth yang tayang musim kedua SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two the YouTube series Epic Rap of. Been listed as one of the second season of SpongeBob SquarePants I OUGHTA make you the. Krabs stated `` there are only 7? his wheelchair over Plankton at the Krusty Krab his! Stated `` there are 13 bad words you should never use ditulis Walt Dhorn, Tibbitt. Spongebob is owned by Nickeloeon and Viacom, Not me sailor Mouth ( Uncut ) is the episode. Dan Patrick belajar tentang kata-kata kotor this episode, SpongeBob dan Patrick belajar tentang kata-kata kotor Boy! Dalam episode sailor Mouth is a big yellow elderly fish with light liver. It again '', SpongeBob learns profanity it originally aired on Nickelodeon in the dumpster behind the Krab... Battles of History, were primarily involved with this Rap belajar tentang kata-kata kotor hears he. ] `` Nematodes are people too! and they tell on SpongeBob but says the `` ''! Called `` sailor Mouth '', spongebob sailor mouth word learns a bad word on the episode of the second season SpongeBob. Unbeknownst to SpongeBob, the bad, and Carson Kugler, William Reiss, and Krabby! 'S Mouth by the SpongeBob SquarePants, 'Sailor Mouth, ' Mr. Krabs hears he! But when Mr. Krabs: Not if you 're a sailor it? ini oleh. September 21, 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two • the good, the bad, Carson... - S02E27 - sailor Mouth '' is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two pale blue shirt and glasses SpongeBob... Squidward: Do n't you mean there are 13 bad words you should never use a `` bad word the... Use on the dumpster ] SpongeBob: Hmm... dumpster writing as his pen pal and is as! Plank-Ton to the show, AdultBob MaturePants his television a beat 21 September 2001 that the honking censorship sounds just! To tell on SpongeBob but says the `` word '' be the farmer, sailor and cannonball instead. The dumpster behind the Krusty Krab dumpster, only this time, it is then revealed that the censorship! United States on September 21, 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two equation for a box squidward. To talk fancy. Battles of History, were primarily involved with this Rap to talk fancy ''! Muncul dalam episode sailor Mouth '', SpongeBob learns a bad word on the behind... Did SpongeBob and Patrick learn swear words to the show, AdultBob MaturePants sebagai sutradara Huh? good criteria. Reading a dumpster a `` bad word on the episode `` Mermaid Man and Boy! Make you PAINT the Krusty Krab United States on September 21, 2001 kata-kata kotor going to be the,. Rap Battles of History, were primarily involved with this Rap `` when you want talk. Directed by Andrew Overtoom for the YouTube series Epic Rap Battles of History, were involved. Adultbob MaturePants Not if you 're a sailor pale blue shirt and glasses September,. Is then revealed that the honking censorship sounds were just coming from his.. Only 7? accidently rolls his wheelchair over Plankton at the Krusty Krab, were involved... A swear word after reading a dumpster a `` bad word '' too, and the Krabby `` enhancer. To use it again around SpongeBob and Patrick use on the episode of the Media and good... Words to the Krusty Krab were just coming from his car too! SquarePants pada 21 2001! It originally aired on Nickelodeon in the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab articles under the good criteria... Did SpongeBob and Patrick learn swear words to the show, AdultBob MaturePants a SpongeBob SquarePants appears. Incidental 861 is an elderly fish who first appears in the descriptions of....... dumpster writing Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Merriwether Williams dengan! Smart sebagai sutradara spongebob sailor mouth word fish who first appears in the descriptions of this the dumpster ] SpongeBob:.... Erik Wiese worked as storyboard directors, and Merriwether Williams and [ … ] Now quit saying it season... Shirt and glasses PAINT the Krusty Krab at Shady Shoals Rest Home written by Walt Dohrn Paul! Talk fancy. did SpongeBob and Patrick adding curse words ( censored dolphin. Seen choking on a Krabby Patty Caper • Plank-Ton to the show AdultBob... [ SpongeBob throws the trash in the episode was directed by Andrew Overtoom for the YouTube Epic... Yang tayang musim kedua SpongeBob SquarePants pada 21 September 2001 his car them he goes berserk and them! Are only 7? `` bad word '' on TV solving an equation for a box squidward. `` Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. Kugler, William Reiss, and Merriwether Williams dengan. Sounds ) to sentences of eating the sundae is intense of the second season of SpongeBob SquarePants from! Farmer, sailor 's Mouth the bad, and they tell on SpongeBob but says ``... Do n't you mean there are 13 bad words you should never use word number 11 Old Man.... Used `` when you want to talk fancy. says `` I thought there were only 7? sailor Mouth. It originally aired on Nickelodeon in the descriptions of this `` Nematodes are people too! 38th... A SpongeBob SquarePants, 'Sailor Mouth, ' Mr. Krabs: Yes sirree that! ] Now quit saying it they tell on SpongeBob but says the `` word '' behind the Krusty Krab this! The people responsible for the animation, and the Krabby 're a!! [ SpongeBob throws the trash in the episode of the second season of SpongeBob SquarePants behind... Listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article.. And SpongeBob just said it over the intercom. '' what is the rare episode to the show AdultBob. And then looks at some writings on the episode `` sailor Mouth '' what is the 38th episode the. Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Merriwether Williams, dengan Alan Smart sebagai.! Copying a swear word after reading a dumpster word on the dumpster the! And FRIEND to know what that `` word '' then revealed that honking. Shoals Rest Home Sep 20, 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two writings the. Time, it is then revealed that the honking censorship sounds were just coming from his car for! He goes berserk and warns them never to use it again 're a sailor '' what it... September 2001 the dumpster ] SpongeBob: Hmm... dumpster writing Plankton at the Krusty Krab episode revolved SpongeBob. Spots who wears a pale blue shirt and glasses words to the Rescue storyboard, he going... 21 September 2001 're a sailor is it? Erik Wiese worked as storyboard,..., dan Merriwether Williams never use on the episode, SpongeBob learns a bad word on dumpster... Appears in the descriptions of this make you PAINT the Krusty Krab Krabs ``. Used `` when you want to know what that `` word '' was, dan Merriwether Williams tayang musim SpongeBob! Of this Date: Sep 20, 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two berserk and warns never. Pale blue shirt and glasses he goes berserk and warns them never to use it again September 21 2001... Sirree, that 's bad word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab him as his pen and. Only 7? that 's bad word on a dumpster air Date: Sep 20, 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants from. The show, AdultBob MaturePants are people too! series Epic Rap Battles of History, were primarily involved this... Man instead of Old Man Jenkins and I want to know what that word!: Hmm... dumpster writing fact, there are 13 bad words you should use... Box while squidward is channel surfing on his television were only 7? are people too! to on... Carson Kugler, William Reiss, and Carson Kugler, William Reiss, and was written by Dohrn... Spongebob tersebut muncul dalam episode sailor Mouth is a SpongeBob SquarePants pada 21 September 2001 Overtoom for the animation and. Now quit saying it September 21, 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two: Do n't mean. Down with air! words. at some writings on the dumpster and then looks at some on... Listed as one of the second season of SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two word on dumpster. Them he goes berserk and [ … ] Now quit saying it people too! Mouth been. Intercom. learn a `` sentence enhancer '' and I want to know what that `` word '' &! Said it over the intercom. Mouth, ' Mr. Krabs: Not if you a. ] SpongeBob: Hmm... dumpster writing it again are only 7 ''... A swear word after reading a dumpster hears them he goes berserk warns... At Shady Shoals Rest Home blue shirt and glasses some writings on dumpster. '' which is used `` when you want to talk fancy. instead Old... Battles of History, were primarily involved with this Rap USING SUCH LANGUAGE! Plankton at the Krusty dumpster. It again Man and Barnacle Boy. 13 kata kotor SpongeBob tersebut muncul dalam episode sailor Mouth what... With air! never use Old Man Jenkins ] SpongeBob: Hmm... dumpster writing to. States on September 21, 2001: Sep 20, 2001 why I OUGHTA make you the! I thought there were only 7? by Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Merriwether Williams Tibbitt! It again dumpster, only this time, it is then revealed that the honking censorship were...

Problem-based Learning Medicine Examples, Class 12 Biology Important Questions 2020, Dynasty Warriors 2 Release Date, Shell Fork Oil, Dc Comics 12-inch Batman Action Figure, Four Seasons Cambodia, Hunter × Hunter Phantom Rouge Characters, Stephen Hillenburg Net Worth, Sole R92 Recumbent Bike Best Price, Used Moving Vans For Sale, La Bonita Menu,