Diagnostics Tools & Software
With the data and the support required to stay competitive in today’s trucking industry, heavy-duty diagnostics on your PC were never this good. eTechnician combines extensive coverage for everything from commercial vehicles right down to light and medium-duty trucks—giving you diagnostic capability for engines, transmission, brakes, body and chassis, and more.
- Bi-directional Support—Including changeable parameters and thousands of special tests such as DPF Regen, Injector Cutout, and Power Balance Test
- Comprehensive Coverage—From a Class 8 giant to a hard-working pickup, eTechnician software allows you to diagnose essentially any commercial vehicle on the road
- Cloud-based Vehicle History—Cloud-based, fleet-wide vehicle history reports provide the ability to access data for every diagnostic session for every vehicle in your fleet, regardless of location
Without question, eTechnician is the most comprehensive diagnostic tool available for today’s PC-based vehicles.
Billed as a next-generation handheld device that allows users to “make the connection any way you like,” USB-Link 3 connects seamlessly to a PC, tablet, or smartphone via Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi.
Built to support the latest protocols (CAN FD, DoIP), and with the compatibility for a wide range of OEM diagnostics software, USB-Link 3 is NEXIQ’s most advanced VCI to date—with the performance and technology you can rely on well into the future.
- Latching USB Cable (PN 404032)
- 9-Pin Deutsch Adapter, 1 Meter (PN 493128)
- J1962 Adapter (16-Pin OBD II, 1 Meter (PN 491113)
A USB-Link 3: Wired Edition is also available (PN 121054). This version offers the same great features as the USB-Link 3: Wireless Edition. The single exception is that the wired version connects to your PC, tablet, or smartphone with an included USB cable.
Blue-Link 2 is an incredibly convenient and easy-to-use mobile vehicle interface that enables users to seamlessly communicate with heavy-duty vehicles to quickly access basic diagnostic information on the go or in the shop.
Providing greater throughput than its predecessor and easier connectivity to iOS, Blue-Link 2 is more powerful in supporting the development of iOS and Android solutions for communicating with vehicles. Additionally, this advanced mobile vehicle interface supports CAN FD protocol and includes Wi-Fi connection capability.
When used in conjunction with the First-Link™ app, the all-new Blue-Link 2 becomes a critical tool for truck drivers on the road or service writers checking in vehicles at a repair facility.